FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #0) » Thu May 24, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

Good evening everyone,

I wanted to let you all know I am here and confirmed. I will be doing my reading/homework on this game and get back to you all as quick as I can.

side note: I'm a Fraggle in a Transformers game...let's hear it for 80's TV! :D
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Fri May 25, 2007 7:03 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Will I survive all the fights and the darkness?
Trouble sparks, they tell me home is where the heart is, dear departed
For multiple years, witness peers catch gunshots
Nobody cares, seen the politicians ban us
They'd rather see us locked in chains, please explain
why they can't stand us, is there a way for me to change?
Or am I just a victim of things I did to maintain?
I will have many more thoughts on other players coming up...but Albert's posts are very interesting.

If it is a certain restriction he has...then he probably has some sort of special role. I went back and read his posts/poems and they really hint at a possible vigilante or serial killer role. A lot of them are "I'm all alone against the system" kind of writings....just a thought.

If it is just the way he really decided to post this game....then that is a waaaay strange decision and strikes me as very unlikely.

Either way, I think it's a cool idea....in a game-setup kind of way.

I'll be back with more.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #2) » Fri May 25, 2007 7:15 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Sweenytodd wrote:Okay guys... first of all...
If it is a certain restriction he has...then he probably has some sort of special role. I went back and read his posts/poems and they really hint at a possible vigilante or serial killer role. A lot of them are "I'm all alone against the system" kind of writings....just a thought.
That is ridiculous.... NO ONE in any frame of mind would breadcrumb SK... That makes no sense...
I didn't say he had a choice about it...for all we know he doesn't...or he could just be crazy. All I was saying is that it struck me as interesting.

-Also, deezr and OvertheUnder have not posted anywhere on site for at least 10 days. Both their votes are from page 1 and I think still stand...which is definetely not helpful for figuring out anything.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #3) » Sat May 26, 2007 7:20 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

TrustGossip wrote:
Fragglerock
: extended lurk period after replacing, no urge to establish town-ness even though his predecessor has/had a bandwagon on them. Why?
I can understand your concern. I did not intend to be away so long and do apologize...replacing in on Memorial Day weekend became more difficult than I anticipated.

To start I should say that I came in unconcerned about Teffc's bandwagon...from my readings she made almost non-sensical posts and then fizzled out, so I could understand why the town would find her suspicious. I promise to be different.

I think that, as a replacement, it is very hard to simply state "town-ness"...and that it must be earned through actions. I will do my best to be worthy in my scumhunting.

I'll be working on my quotes, responses, and impressions....more to follow.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #4) » Sat May 26, 2007 9:06 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

I agreed with a lot of the analysis that TrustGossip did...so I am going to use that to start with and supplement it with my own thoughts.

First of all...the two lurkers hopefully will be addressed soon, but they remain extremely suspicious until I hear what's going on with them.

TrustGossip wrote:
Lowell
: a great deal of vote hopping (didn't realize the extent until Albert pointed it out), comments only for the purpose of provoking ryan further, throws out names of people he 'trusts' and people that he suspects as scum without much extended reasoning, a generally detached style of play.
I agree with this. Lowell's generally detached attitude and overall lack of "giving" in terms of information is troubling. Also I find his general non-defense a bit worrisome.
TrustGossip wrote:
Fragglerock
: extended lurk period after replacing, no urge to establish town-ness even though his predecessor has/had a bandwagon on them. Why?
I don't think having an urge to establish town-ness will help my image muc h in the long run anyway...I intend to be helpful in analysis and hope that I can aid the town in finding mafia, which is what I think all town should do...regardless of bandwagons.
TrustGossip wrote:
Primoris
: put ryan at the closest to lynch yet (besides yours). Left it there for around two days, even after multiple people expressed concern. At least you had the good sense to retract your vote after I made it clear that I did not agree with it out of possibility of quick lynch. He has also not contributed much (I know HackerHuck stated that inactivity is not a scumtell, but not actively sharing theories and looking for scum
is
)
Primoris has also struck me as quiet and borderline scummy. I also don't think that inactivity is a scum-tell...but more thoughtful posting would be nice to hear from you too...
TrustGossip wrote:
Jordan
: looks increasingly like a piggybacker. In the beginning of the game I didn't think much of his support for ryan because I was also supporting ryan's innocence. But he seems to be unable to vocalize an opinion that dissents from ryan's unless someone like HackerHuck points out a logical fallacy and Jordan quickly backtracks but doesn't really explain himself.
I don't think Jordan's play has been as negative as Gossip's post makes it sound. I am still going to be watching him, especially as we move forward and Jordan and Ryan have to consider other suspects than Lowell (which I would like to see pretty soon, just for more information)
TrustGossip wrote:
ryan
: contributes often but seems to have blinders on as he continually focuses on Lowell and not really considering anyone else (he had suspected HackerHuck, but after the presentation of other interpretations of HH's posts, has seemingly abandoned this campaign). His misreading of people's posts seems more like overzealous scumhunting, as I imagine a scummer would adopt a more complacent attitude and wouldn't adopt such an unpopular philosophy as "bandwagons are unproductive".
ryan...I don't know whether to applaud your attitude and playstyle or really start tearing my hair out. I think you are most likely town...but your eagerness can also make you look very suspicious. I will remain watchful.
TrustGossip wrote:
aimee
: she's this low on the list mainly because I feel like she'd be a much greater asset if she was just more active. I'm seeing her as a non-entity simply because there isn't that much she's provided that we can draw inferences from.
Aimee is an enigma of sorts. She seems to have limited posting access, but does make some good use of her time. I enjoy her posts and appreciate her analysis...at the same time...I feel that her abscence robs us all of valuable intel, so I hope she can post more soon. So she also is still suspicious to me.
TrustGossip wrote:
HackerHuck
: uses his experience to benefit the town has spent a great deal of time trying to teach ryan to use his time more efficiently than a simple crusade against Lowell. Hasn't done any questionable voting and starts helpful lines of questioning.
Hacker seems honestly pro-town...and I see him trying to keep us all on course. He has been helpful and asks very poignant questions. Unless things change, I feel comfortable with him.
TrustGossip wrote:
SweenyTodd
: well first of all you like a great play (haha j/k). In the short amount of time you've been in the game, you've actively compiled evidence without skewing it for personal gain and generally have been the leader in questioning ever since the bandwagon against ryan has looked increasingly useless.
Sweeny has also made good use of his time since replacing in. He has been active and helpful, and taken a good leadership role. The only problem I see is that...if he were scum...having that sort of leadership in the town is decidedly
not
good.
TrustGossip wrote:
Albert
: displays unusual levels of prescience in his actions. Although he's cryptic and the post-restriction is unusual, it seems sufficiently annoying that he wouldn't just do it for fun. In my opinion, all of his actions have been very spot-on.
Just in case anyone else didn't check or doesn't recognize them...Albert has been posting song lyrics...I saw at least some B.I.G. and 2-Pac in there. As for what that means....I have no idea. He has contributed...perhaps as much as he can...so I can't fault him too much for the style he posts in (which may not be his choice anyway). However, it strikes me as odd that no one else seems to have any clue about post restrictions or any other flavor additions to this game...would Albert be the only one?
TrustGossip wrote:
TrustGossip
: well of course I'm the most trusted, as I'm still the only person that I'm certain is town.
Well, since I certainly can't go that far with you...I will say that I agree with a large part of your opinions and that you have been active and working in a pro-town manner. I will of course keep watching you, as I watch everyone.

Bottom line for me:

1. I REALLY want to hear from those who don't post much...or at all. They remain at the top of my suspects list.

2. Of the bandwagons...I find Lowell more suspicious than Ryan, which may be partly due to their playstyle, but it is still how it seems to me.

3. My most likely suspects RIGHT NOW are: -the Lurkers/inactives
-Lowell
-Ryan
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:47 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Sweenytodd wrote:
Fragglescum wrote:The only problem I see is that...if he were scum...having that sort of leadership in the town is decidedly not good.
This scares me to no end... I feel like I am putting myself on the line being active and pursuing my suspicions but if I am wrong.... Well, we cannot be wrong... Let us find the scum and there will be much rejoicing and maybe we can have a party or something... = )
A party sounds great...but why does my statement scare you so much? There should be nothing to fear from honest pursuit of suspects right? So you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #6) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:51 am

Post by FraggleScum »

TrustGossip wrote: Fraggle, with his weak attempt at helping, a
What did you see from me that you didn't like? I gave my view of each player and also stated my bottom line suspicions.

I do not feel comfortable casting a vote until we can hear from input from absent players or their replacements.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:29 am

Post by FraggleScum »

TrustGossip wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:
TrustGossip wrote: Fraggle, with his weak attempt at helping, a
What did you see from me that you didn't like? I gave my view of each player and also stated my bottom line suspicions.

I do not feel comfortable casting a vote until we can hear from input from absent players or their replacements.
Oh, you didn't do anything suspicious.
Hmm, except for echoing my opinions on every single person in the game instead of coming up with your own ranking. This either reads as scummy or lazy. Neither is particularly helpful.
That mis-states my post. My rankings are different than yours and I deliberately edited your post to remove the fact that you had listed your analysis in order of most suspicious to least. I am somewhat lazy (which you admitted to being also)...so I used your already organized thoughts and added to them.

My bottom line is still different. I definetely find ryan more suspicious than you do...you had him ranked 4th or 5th...and he is certainly in my top 3 among active players ( this could change).
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #8) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:16 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Sweenytodd wrote: Is anyone other than Ryan suspicious of HH? I havent been which makes me curious and I think I'll go back over him myself...

Ooh yeah... Anyone else want to weigh in on the differing opinions (it seems we differ on a lot of ideas = )...) Ryan and I have about L-2?
1. I haven't been suspicious of HH. I went back over his posts and didn't find anything to convince me otherwise...maybe a little pot-stirring, but this is Day 1 and I don't mind that very much. He seems logical and fair-minded...so I still think he's town.

2. You and Ryan do seem to have a bit of a conflict in style. I am not opposed to L-2 this early in a game...I see it almost as a necessary evil in order to acquire information, especially Day 1.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:32 am

Post by FraggleScum »

I have a question I want to make sure I ask you guys...

Ryan and Jordan: If we lynch Lowell today, and he turns out to be innocent, how do you see days 2 and maybe 3 going? What would you do?

Lowell: Same question: If we lynch Ryan or Jordan...and they are innocent...what do you think our approach should be Day 2?

I ask because none of you have convinced me yet, but we seem to be bouncing back and forth between the three of you a lot in these pages. So I just want to hear from you and make sure you have some sort of thought about the future.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #10) » Thu May 31, 2007 3:54 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Aimee wrote:Fragglescum, pay attention. I asked the exact same question basically on the last page.
I know. That's exactly why I asked it again. Worked pretty good too, don't you think?
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Thu May 31, 2007 3:57 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Also: I wanted to ask Lowell the same question (you only asked Ryan and Jordan)...and he still hasn't answered.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #12) » Thu May 31, 2007 6:27 am

Post by FraggleScum »

JordanA24 wrote:
FOS: Ryan
Wait...you can't have it both ways.

You and Ryan agree and vote that Lowell is scum.

How can you finger Ryan at the same time? Do you think he just immediately started trying to lynch his partner Day 1?

Why should we not suspect you also for voting with someone even
you
find suspicious?

FOS:
Jordan
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #13) » Thu May 31, 2007 8:11 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Aimee wrote:Fraggle, why can't Jordan finger Ryan?
He can do whatever he wants. I just think it's weird.

-Jordan thinks that Ryan is correct and that Lowell is scum.

-Jordan also think Ryan could be scum

-If he is correct, then Ryan has been pushing to get his partner lynched almost from the start, which doesn't seem like the case.

So that doesn't make sense to me.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #14) » Thu May 31, 2007 8:13 am

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:Ok seriously I'm getting frustrated with this reasoning, HOW am I distancing? I've named suspects, I've stuck with my vote, WHAT am I missing?

Um...Aimee was totally talking to Jordan. Why are you even answering?

See post 301
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Thu May 31, 2007 9:36 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Lowell wrote:
FOS Fraggle

I like that post by albert, actually. Maybe fraggle is a little TOO interested in the future.
When you get a chance, can you explain this to me?

I would ask Albert too...but I don't think I will understand the answer.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:02 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Anybody have anything they would like to bring up?

With three new people coming in and Aimee gone, this could be a boring wait.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:31 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
With all this extra stressin
The question I wonder is after death, after my last breath
When will I finaly get to rest? Through this supression
they punish the people that's askin questions
And those that possess, steal from the ones without possesions
The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons
Don't settle for less - even the genius asks questions
I remember that song.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:2Pac. Me Against the World..............any idea Fraggle what it's trying to tell us though?
I really wish I did. I think I have mentioned it before, but I can try to again.

-On the surface, the lyrics he quotes add a lot of flavor to the game if he were a Serial Killer, etc.....but making him required to post that stuff seems ridiculous and way too big a giveaway.

-He could just be bored...which would make me really frustrated with him later on, if we find that out.

-Or it is just something that we haven't figured out yet...some sort of role or flavor/theme to the game.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:47 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Lowell wrote:It chills my bones to do this, but...

unvote ryan
. His play seems a little different. A little, um, tamer, than when he's scum. Especially recently. And I give him points for trying to keep the game moving despite some general apathy. My new theory is that scum are sitting back enjoying the fireworks.

mod
, I too would like a votecount.
I would like to go back to page 13, I had a question *post 308* that I wanted you to answer, wondering what you found suspicious about me.

Also, what are your feelings about Jordan now? Do you feel he is seperate from Ryan? Because earlier you said...
Lowell wrote:
You mean, if
both
jordan and ryan turn up town?

Won't happen. If it does, I'll eat my hat.

Really, I guess at that point I'd be looking in the direction of those who have been cleverly lurking since the argument between me & jordan began.
I was just wondering who you think is suspicious now?

I know that I am having a hard time...especially with things slowing down and lack of replacements. Maybe this post will help...I hope.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:51 am

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
FraggleScum wrote: -He could just be bored...which would make me really frustrated with him later on, if we find that out.
/quote]

Stuck in my cell
The pen ain't nuttin like the county jail
When will they let me bail?
Am I reading into this too much or is ABR fingering Fraggle to be scum and waiting for us to get through the day and to night so he can night kill him?
Whoa...I really hope that's not it. Maybe he was saying that I was right...and he really is bored and just posting that way?
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:38 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:
Whoa...I really hope that's not it. Maybe he was saying that I was right...and he really is bored and just posting that way?
Now how can I explain how this game laced, plus with this fame
I got enemies do anything to break me, my attitude changed
Got to the point where I was driven, twenty-four/seven

Unvote
Well, that's good...I hope. I'm going to assume that as something good.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 am

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:
ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
FraggleScum wrote: -He could just be bored...which would make me really frustrated with him later on, if we find that out.
/quote]

Stuck in my cell
The pen ain't nuttin like the county jail
When will they let me bail?
Am I reading into this too much or is ABR fingering Fraggle to be scum and waiting for us to get through the day and to night so he can night kill him?
Is it possible that when somebody is lynched than he is able to spill the beans on who one of the mafia is? Who have you voted for so far Fraggle?
I hadn't voted yet...I fingered Jordan a few pages back, because he had done some things which seemed inconsistent to me. I was thinking we would have more replacements and more information by now...and that hasn't happened.

When I did finger Jordan and was questioning Lowell...Albert voted for me, and he now just removed it. I still am not sure what that means.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

I am probably the one who keeps bringing up Albert's posts the most...but I think I am just gonna stop trying to figure those all out. I don't think he should be the lynch today, he may be playing different, but he has voted and posted regularly. And I agree...he isn't an SK with a post restriction.

@Sweeny: My quote that you posted above was from a ways back...I think even Albert's strange lyrical posting has evened out a bit since then.

My vote is leaning toward the players we have heard from the least. I don't know what to do about the replacements coming in (whenever the heck that happens)...but Aimee, STD, Hackerhuck, and Trustgossip need to come back in here and contribute. Right now, I think one of them should be the lynch today.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:58 am

Post by FraggleScum »

STD: Just curious...you fingered me, but only quoted me once in your analysis. I was hoping to hear more about what you found suspicious? I didn't see anything except that I wrote something similar to TrustGossip once.

About Jordan... I had him as FOS back on page 12 when he tried to distance himself from Ryan, which I thought he did a botched job of, and he hasn't done anything to change my opinion of him.

Vote: Jordan
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:14 am

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:
unvote
I still didn't like the way you played early Lowell but I'm beginning to think you are more of a town player than what I saw earlier. Jordan seems to be back peddling quite a bit BUT I suppose if I had 5 votes on me right now I'd be back peddling a little bit too. I'm going to stay with an unvote until at least tonight and see if we get any new from HackerHuck or Aimee (TrustGossip and Primoris it would be helpful to hear from you two as well) I'm leaning toward a Jordan vote but Primoris and Lowell still have my attention
I think Primoris requested replacement a long time ago, we just haven't gotten one yet...
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:16 am

Post by FraggleScum »

JordanA24 wrote:Right, you've forced me to claim.

I'm Scorponok, a pro-town roleblocker, every night, my cyber-bees can prevent somebody from using their night action.
I can't say for sure how the mod set things up...but given that this game does have a theme, and some flavor for the roles, Jordan's claim doesn't make sense to me.

It may be nothing..or it may be he made a mistake. Scorponok, in the cartoons, is a bad guy...he is actually second-in-command for the Decepticons (bad guys) in Beast Wars.

My vote stays for now.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:00 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Save The Dragons wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:STD: Just curious...you fingered me, but only quoted me once in your analysis. I was hoping to hear more about what you found suspicious? I didn't see anything except that I wrote something similar to TrustGossip once.
Part of it was teffc's play, part of it was your own play so far. I haven't quoted much from you because I'm picking up specific vibes in your postings.

If I come after you, I will make a case, don't worry.
As you wish. I stand forewarned...
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:06 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Sweenytodd wrote:.
I am also going to
Vote: Fragglescum
Fragglescum, Post 429 wrote: It may be nothing..or it may be he made a mistake. Scorponok, in the cartoons, is a bad guy...he is actually second-in-command for the Decepticons (bad guys) in Beast Wars.
This struck me as scummy... I admit that I missed in the first post that Maximals and Predacons were working together but when I read the claim and it looked odd I went back and read the opening posts... To me I read this as jumping on the claim any way he could think of to discredit it. Of the arguments against believing the claim this stuck out to me as being contrived...
It was being confused, not contrived. Given that I just now went back and caught the part about Maximal's and Predacons being aligned against
another
threat, then I don't know whether Jordan is lying or not. I found him suspicious for his play back on page 12, and put him at FOS then. Given that no one is coming forward to say anything else about it...

Unvote: Jordan
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Aimee wrote:Just had a read of Fraggle's posts. Frankly, it deserves an immediate
Fos: Fraggle
. I may upgrade to a vote, but one thing is that he is incredibly non-committal, really not saying very much, asking questions that had previously been asked, expressing suspicion towards both sides of the Ryan and Lowell affair, and has only voted Jordan and jumped on the bandwagon. All of this obviously has been hiding and staying invisible.
1. I have more posts than you in this game, and I was a replacement.

2. I was equally suspicious of Ryan and Lowell, but did not feel either warranted a vote. Should I have voted anyway? Why? Just for fun and to look active?

3. As I said before, I still find Jordan the most suspicious. But, since he has been an unchallenged claim, I won't go forward with that until we are futher in the game and we have more information.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:10 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Aimee wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:
Aimee wrote:Just had a read of Fraggle's posts. Frankly, it deserves an immediate
. I may upgrade to a vote, but one thing is that he is incredibly non-committal, really not saying very much, asking questions that had previously been asked, expressing suspicion towards both sides of the Ryan and Lowell affair, and has only voted Jordan and jumped on the bandwagon. All of this obviously has been hiding and staying invisible.
1. I have more posts than you in this game, and I was a replacement.

2. I was equally suspicious of Ryan and Lowell, but did not feel either warranted a vote. Should I have voted anyway? Why? Just for fun and to look active?

3. As I said before, I still find Jordan the most suspicious. But, since he has been an unchallenged claim, I won't go forward with that until we are futher in the game and we have more information.
1. Irrelevant. My posts clearly show my suspicions. Your posts are more wishy-washy and non-committal.

2. It isn't voting. It's the fact you just seem to not take a side, just go along with the flow.

3. Okay. so you don't find Jordan suspicious anymore, but who are you suspicious of?
I have been working on a scenario in my head for a while and I thought it fit together until Jordan claimed.

First, I started with Deezr being a possible Mafia...but only ever posted once and then dropped out without replacement.

Then, I was thinking of a Jordan and Primoris Mafia pair for a long time...it fit together when I first joined the game. Jordan had piggybacked with Ryan and Primoris had been suspicious before he left too.

Once both Deezr and Primoris were gone without replacement, I kept watching Jordan and didn;t like what I saw.

Now, Jordan has claimed without much opposition. His two possible partners I was hoping for have both disappeared.

So I don't know what to do now. It seemed everyone wanted to continue working on other suspects...leaving Primoris and Deezr in the clear for now. If I believe Jordan is possibly town...and I think the rest of you are town...then I feel stuck.

I do not have a suspect at the moment besides Jordan and am worried that 2 possible Mafia are not even playing right now.

So I will go back and read the whole thing again.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 am

Post by FraggleScum »

And I don't pretend to know what you know, no na
Now please don't pretend to know what's on my mind
If we already knew everything that everybody knows
We would have, nothing to learn, tonight
And we would have, nothing to show, tonight

MOD: Request deadline extension
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:21 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Lowell wrote:STD, Dusk, and Trust.

If the mod doesn't extend the deadline, we'll need your thoughts on Fraggle NOW.

I still have this nagging suspicion scum are trying to run out the clock.
TrustGossip wrote: 1. I am a dumbass, everyone should go to Wikipedia and read everything about the theme of which their game is based upon.

3. Jordan is telling the truth.
ryan wrote:I think the question now is ABR going to be able to actually post OR will the post restriction be imposed on Fraggle AND ABR. I can tell you this, if Fraggle posted the song lyric as a joke he basically set himself up to have to do it from now on. I'm going to give him a chance (Fraggle that is) to explain the post and if he doesn't, I've got no problem placing a vote on him before I leave on vacation.
so don’t tell me what to write
and don’t tell me that I’m wrong……
and don’t tell me not to reference my songs within my songs

Vote: Aimee
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:33 am

Post by FraggleScum »

ryan wrote:Am I reading into this too much or is ABR fingering Fraggle to be scum and waiting for us to get through the day and to night so he can night kill him?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:
Who are your top choices right now Rapper ABR?
Questions for the lord, why he don't like me, guard my soul
Though my life was hard with no remorse
I absorb bomb less it's without protection for the boss
Rollin' in my double, raw, rugged, and ruthless
Keep a vest through these hard times, knowin' it's useless

FraggleScum wrote:I have a question I want to make sure I ask you guys...

Ryan and Jordan: If we lynch Lowell today, and he turns out to be innocent, how do you see days 2 and maybe 3 going? What would you do?

Lowell: Same question: If we lynch Ryan or Jordan...and they are innocent...what do you think our approach should be Day 2?

I ask because none of you have convinced me yet, but we seem to be bouncing back and forth between the three of you a lot in these pages. So
I just want to hear from you and make sure you have some sort of thought about the future.
Unvote Lowell, vote Fragglescum
TrustGossip wrote:
Major FOS: ryan

I want noone to suffer any delusions that ryan is my sacred lamb or something just because I think that his beating of a dead horse (Lowell) was motivated by genuine inanity and not scummishness.
The only people I feel comfortable in placing any amount of trust into at this point are Sweenytodd and STD
, and even then that's just because they actually process the information available in this game in a relatively unbiased and intelligent manner.

Part two following (to facilitate reading)

Wait until it fades to black
Ride into the sunset
Would I lie to you?
Well, I've got something to say
Grab your six-gun from your back!
Throttle the ignition,
Would I die for you?
Well here's your answer in spades!
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:17 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Lowell wrote:I believe ABR's post restriction is genuine.
I don't. I think he is bored and just decided to try it. Post 380 felt like a confirmation of that to me.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:34 am

Post by FraggleScum »

JordanA24 wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:
Lowell wrote:I believe ABR's post restriction is genuine.
I don't. I think he is bored and just decided to try it. Post 380 felt like a confirmation of that to me.
Forgetting something Fraggle?
The lyrics? No, I didn't forget.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:57 am

Post by FraggleScum »

JordanA24 wrote:
So, you were faking them?
No, they were real lyrics. :)

It was something I wanted to try before I got lynched. I actually found Albert's possible restriction fascinating and intend to use it in a game some time in the future.

It allows someone to not have to post much of anything...still get their vote and point across...and not have words for anyone else to use against them. Also, it gets assumed that you are automatically town...because no Mod would make Mafia or SK's do that, and no one else sane would try to make it though a whole game that way...or would they?
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:59 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Dusk wrote:
Furthermore, call me callous, but if Fraggle is Townie I don't think he's a Role or a player we'll miss. What Doc, Cop, or RB says such things anyway?
Worth mentioning....if everyone played the same, this game would be pretty boring. You can't assume that every Cop, Doc, or RB will act a certain way...or even say "such things".
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

Dusk wrote: To be more consistent and firm, Fraggle did say something that strikes me as desperate to shift attention from oneself. He mentions that Jordan claimed a villian for RB, but if Fraggle had read the opening post by the mod or really paid attention to Wikipedia, he'd understand the Maximals and Predacons are in a truce. He could have a Maximal Character, but he could also be an Alien Mafia member. Either way he has forgotten this detail.
And if there was a post I wish I could take back, it would be that one. Either way, forgetting that detail has been a tremendous pain. Sorry about that one Jordan, that was my mistake.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

JordanA24 wrote:Anything else you want to add before I drop the hammah?
Oh, I should state my role, in case it comes up later...
I am Terrorsaur....Predacon...when in Beast Mode I become a Pterodactyl.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

No special abilities....vanilla.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:03 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Vote: FraggleScum

I know I promised you a case, but just going off of what Dusk said looks a lot like double talk.

If it's any consellation, my case for you would have been primarily based on the way you starting subtling slinging suspicioun onto everyone, e.g.: "Against the system lyrics = vig or SK," and "If he's scum, being in a leadership position is bad."
Good to know. I'll try to keep that in mind for future games. Really, this game was a blunder from top to bottom for me...starting with one small misunderstanding at the very beginning,which led to many problems later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”