YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:41 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:
Also, no one really answered my thoughts about how having an easier to read and more likely to work with the town director is safer. I see myself, YB, UA, and possibly some other people as more likely to do that than Ctd, Yos, and Cdb.
Meh, Id probably be a good Deputy director, I dont want to be the head Director, too much power, and everyone will blame me if somehting goes wrong :p
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:50 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Xdaamno wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Guardian wrote:
Also, no one really answered my thoughts about how having an easier to read and more likely to work with the town director is safer. I see myself, YB, UA, and possibly some other people as more likely to do that than Ctd, Yos, and Cdb.
Meh, Id probably be a good Deputy director, I dont want to be the head Director, too much power, and everyone will blame me if somehting goes wrong :p
This sounds a little bit off to me. If the director dies, you're going to take that responsibility and still be blamed if anything goes wrong. The responsibilities are (almost) just as important, but they come at different times in the game.
True, but if you actually watch the show, the director usually ends up dead or fired. (Tony, Bill, Milo claiming to be director)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:53 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Xdaamno wrote:
True, but if you actually watch the show, the director usually ends up dead or fired. (Tony, Bill, Milo claiming to be director)

I don't get it... that would mean you'd be replaced into the position quickly, and you'd have the possiblity of messing up stuff earlier, which is what you're trying to avoid... or am I getting it wrong?
Uh. O.O Maybe Id be better off as a Liason or a Field Agent. :shock:
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:57 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Pooky wrote:Field Agents are the bread and butter of CTU. They can be sent outside for field operations such as assassination, abduction, or planting tracking devices/bugs on high priority targets when Jack Bauer is unable to perform these duties. They may also investigate target sites, or perform bodyguard duties for members of the CTU staff.(Bodyguard duty means that if the player would've died, he instead becomes
Mod: What does he instead become?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Pooky wrote:NSA: Signals Intelligence, Satellite Recon(Domestic), Military Strike on US Soil, the NSA can help provide aid by intercepting messages, providing Satellite Recon in order to help infiltrate/invade a location or the location of terrorist suspects or launch a military strike with special field teams on US soil.
A military strike sounds intriguing, a way to stop the terrorists.

Mod: Does the director directly assign a Liason postuon, Like A goes to CIA B Goes to White house, or Do you assign the actual place they go to?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:27 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Guardian wrote: I don't think newer players are more likely to work with town, just easier to read if they slip up as scum. My sentence was confusing.

I do agree that we need someone competent as director, but again, I greatly fear us getting a very competent scum director who with strategic role assignments wins the game for the scum.

Also, what roles look like they are most likely kill targets? Crypto? Director? Whatever the case is, we don't want to put experienced people there, as it would give scum even more incentive to kill off better town players.

Yos, yes I know 1 hour = 3 life days. Pooky said this in the queue, I got it...
We can start with less crypto because we will probably be getting less crypto info in the beginning; we could have two extra liaisons doing tasks for the first few hours and then switch them to crypto.

And Yos, we may disagree on who is easy to read/not, but what in and of itself is fishy about putting someone easy to read as director and lynching them if they seem scummy? We definitely don't want a scum director, so...

As for kill targets, I'd say the #1 target is usually going to be the "counter-intellegence" cop, especally a cop who's halfway done a 4 hour investigation. The #2 target is probably either the director or a crypto with information. I don't know if that would encourage the scum to kill good players, though, as those are also the people most likely to get field agent bodyguards.

And btw, as I think about it, I agree CTD's idea that we should make suspicious looking players or lurky players into field agents; with the bodyguard thing, we basically want the field agents to be...(cough)...expendable.
I hate those two paragraphs. The first is speculating kill targets, which may mean you are thinking out lud while making it look good. It also has an air of scuminess too it, Theres no doubt about that.

The last sentence, is basically putting people at death. Of course, it will protect Crptyos and Directors, but still. Expendable? Sounds like an easy death for the terrorists. The last thing we want is for 3 Agents to go down in the first 12 Hours. With Lynches, Mafia kills are 3, and Lynches are 4, So we could have 7 deaths in the first 12 hours. Which could possibly mean horror and terror for CTU. Assign most to Liason, its a role that cant do too much dangeR (aside from NSA)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:03 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Vote:Guardian

But only if I get to be Liason. :P
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:09 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I volunteer to be Liason, Perferrably the first liason.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

CrashTextDummie wrote: YogurtBandit - You're pushing hard to be a Liason. Care to explain why? Also, what makes you think Guardian's the right choice for Director?
Eh, Seems like a cool position to be in.Guardian is like, cool. I mean, I'd know if he was scum, and he's not scum. I can just tell. We're cool like that. For real. 8)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:43 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Korran wrote:All I did is vote for him because he was the only one I sort of knew.I don't know who is the best to be director.to me it could be anyone.
I seriously think you all should stop buggin Korran about this. I mean hes sort of new, And hes just trying to pick a familiar face. Yeah Korran could be scum but Its not likely.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:49 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Xdaamno wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Korran wrote:All I did is vote for him because he was the only one I sort of knew.I don't know who is the best to be director.to me it could be anyone.
I seriously think you all should stop buggin Korran about this. I mean hes sort of new, And hes just trying to pick a familiar face. Yeah Korran could be scum but Its not likely.
'He's sort of new' isn't a good enough excuse, really.

And what do you mean it's not likely? How do you know he's not likely to be scum? And even so, we can't just assume he's town off the bat.
Well, Yeah, but still, you dont pin someone as scum because theyre new.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:46 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yosarian2 wrote:
CrashTextDummie wrote: You know, Guardian, I have difficulty following your line of thinking. Earlier you said that you find both Yosarian and
yourself
scummy for trying to be director, which is an incredibly twisted way of looking at things. You say you are pro-town, so you of all people should be able to recognize the motivation of a pro-town player to become director.
Agreed; I'm kind of wondering if Guardian is trying to cast suspicion on the other candidates for dictator just to help himself get elected.
Dictator? I assume you mean director.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yosarian2 wrote:Hmm. I know the mod's away, but I would like to see a votecount before deadline. I'll vote for either myself or CTD, depending on who's winning.
Why depending on whos winning?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

CrashTextDummie wrote:
1. What do you think the most important role (besides Director) is?

Counter Intellegince, We definetly dont want to place scum in there.

2. Which player would you like to see in that position?

Guardian.

3. Which player do you trust least?

Not sure, Probably the lurking ones.

4. What role, if any, would you like assigned to that player?

Field agent Bodyguards.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:
SIA: YogurtBandit - I trust YB more than this, I think White House liaison cannot do that much harm and I think having him there would be better than having him here.
Why do you want to put a player you trust in a position where he "can't do much harm"? I think you got confused here. SIA is a good spot for a player you trust. White House is good for someone you don't.
Well, I think both are good for people you trust, but I think the SIA is better for lest trustworthy people because all they do is get code results of text players send the mod. I trust YB, but many players don't, and I think that White House is a good intermediate level of trust; you need someone you trust to relay the intel, but there is not much you can do at the White House position that would really hose the town if you happen to be scum.
Actually, White House can't do anything, and That's wasting a position there. I dont know if there are any others, but You're wasting a posistion puttind someone on White House.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:00 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Albert wrote:Translation of the above:

Get replaced or get bent.
I didn't say that. Heck, I
want
to see Korran stay and get better at this, cus thats what this is all about. All he needs to do is change his attitude and make posts that actually contribute something, thats all.

This is the way I see the set-up, and I'm not saying who I would be put in these places, because I've only had 2 days while yall have had a week+. Also, this assumes that Positions are not given publicly, as I never got an answer on that

Director
Deputy
CIA
SIA
Field Agentx2
Cryptox3
Liaison(White House)
Liaison(FBI)
Liaison(NSA)

Created to try and balance between helping us and helping Jack Bauer, cus let's face it. Scum have more opportunities to win than Town. In order to win Town has to kill all the terrorists or have Jack disarm the bomb, while Scum have to kill Town, Kill Jack, or wait for the bomb to go off. We don't know when and how Jack Bauer will need our help, so its good to be balanced in the beginning. I'll listen to critiques of this plan before considering who should go in what position.
I would put the White House Liason as a CIA? Liason (Central intelligence, Not Counter) Because as I aforementioned,White House cant do anything.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Off the Mark wrote:Looking over the setup again... we may do more harm than good if we put suspicious players in the liaison positions. I think we might want to just fill FBI and leave the others vacant at the start of the game until it becomes obvious that Jack needs more help. Putting bad guys in liaison positions might screw over the Jack Bauer part of the game very quickly. We may do better if we maximize our scum-finding capabilities in the early game. So what about this setup: (modified from UA's)

Director
Deputy
Counter Intel
SIA x2
Field Agentx3
Cryptox3
Liaison(FBI)

This gives us 4 guys potentially doing investigations and 3 decrypters. The field agents can bodyguard or they can use their other abilities, if they are trusted. What do you think?
Hmm, I like that one much better.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:29 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Updated Votecount

6 Yosarian(Albert B. Rampage, CDB, OffTheMark, Spambot, Xdaamno, Yosarian)
3 Guardian(Guardian, Korran, YogurtBandit)
1 CTD(CTD)
1 UltimaAvalon(UltimaAvalon)
[/quote]

I thought the deadline passed already?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:16 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Okay right, now, before anyone else votes Y2, We should have a set job lineup to use for Y2 to submit in.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:17 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yeah...

i mfine with Field agent, who should i bg?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:43 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You can only send encrypted data to one crypto, why would you have 3 cryptos ?
If there is multiple amounts of encrptyed Data.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:You can only send encrypted data to one crypto, why would you have 3 cryptos ?
If there is multiple amounts of encrptyed Data.
And how will you ensure the safety of the data ?
True, But still, 2 at least is better than one.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:00 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Hmm, Field Agent. So, Who shall I protect?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:14 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Field Agents(3):

Field Agents are the bread and butter of CTU. They can be sent outside for field operations such as assassination, abduction, or planting tracking devices/bugs on high priority targets when Jack Bauer is unable to perform these duties. They may also investigate target sites, or perform bodyguard duties for members of the CTU staff.(Bodyguard duty means that if the player would've died, his bodyguard dies instead)

Hmm, Should we Investigate a Target site as well?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:00 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

So, All Actions take 4 hours?(Unless sped up by White House)?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:45 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Guardian wrote:Eh, w/e, just don't lynch me while I'm gone.
Sorry you're going to be out of town, Guardian, but I don't think I can afford to let someone I think is scum hang around until hour, what, 3 or 4? just because you're out of town.
You think He's scum but put him at a high postision? Either Thats Scum distancing, Or Framing somone, or Just Plain dumb.

Vote:Yosarian2
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:22 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Hey look, page 24. (No pun intended)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:59 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Hmm, Which parts of the city CAN the bomb be in?

Like, North DC, South DC?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:13 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Well, maybe we should send him to the Elipse. I suggest we keep moving him, so We can get an idea of wher ethe bomb is.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:18 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Send a pm to pooky, to the effect of protect: spambot(or rampage)
Woa ALbert, You cant tell him what to do. Bodyguard isnt the only option Field agents have. Korran, you can also investigate a target site.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:58 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I also have some information for Yosarian.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:14 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I'll go ahead and reveal My action, I investigated a target site (Jefferson memorial) and The bomb is not there, most likely. I had a chance to investigate more, but I didnt.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:29 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:What are the different target site choices ?
Im guessing all the buldings
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:05 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yosarian2 wrote:And...um...Yogurt, thanks for the information, but yeah, I had wanted you to protect the Counter-intel agent.
Yeah I should, but us field agents are cops too.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:03 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yeah, but wouldn't they want to destory a memorial AND kill toursits?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:01 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Well, The Scum cant kill until hour 3? So I decided to use that time for investigation.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:27 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

They Cant kill yet...
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:53 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Im not going to body guard someone so I can die, the FIeld agents have more abilities. I shouldve kept quiet, so They wouldve not known.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yosarian2 wrote:Well, that's worrying...

I was just told by the mod that someone here at CTU just tried to hack into the director's personal computer, and specifically into the director's e-mail and personell file. I'm not sure what that means; whatever they were trying to do, it apparenlty wasn't sucessfull this time.

?

Didnt you call Albert into your office?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:23 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Um...calling someone in his office just means now Yos can talk to him vis PMs and stuff...what would that have to do with Yos getting his computer hacked?
Albert was thew onl yone with acsess.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:43 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I also asked that I not be lynched BEFORE im done investigating my next place, Because as you will see, I am feeding you the correct info.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol ? What correct info ?
I am Pro-Ctu, of course.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:34 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Bah, Shouldve waited till I investigated more stuff, I was investigating the train station.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Wel, just dont send Jack to the Jefferson, you wont get anything.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:27 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Bah, go town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”