burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 am

Post by burn_209 »

VOTE: Dry-fit

Honestly I never met a Leo that I liked. They are too "hey guys look at me" for my liking
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by burn_209 »

In post 13, Dry-fit wrote:
Vote: StrangerCoug.
I'm supposed to be the only cat around here.

In post 8, burn_209 wrote:VOTE: Dry-fit

Honestly I never met a Leo that I liked. They are too "hey guys look at me" for my liking

You'll find I'm not like that at all. Doesn't mean you'll like me though.

Quoted and underlined for lies
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by burn_209 »

How is Scorpio a water sign? Oh wait that's because we are the best sign there is
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by burn_209 »

Yea Im on the same page as SC at the moment. At first I thought it was really weird that Salamence would want the Day Vig to come out right away. In my opinion the Vig should stay hidden and make a decision based on their own intuition and logic. Its their day kill not ours. Its easy for mafia to manipulate people and keep banging away at someone to get them to do something. At least if the Vig stays hidden the mafia cant concentrate on one player.

So Im going to VOTE: Salamence
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by burn_209 »

In post 83, Gemini Blind wrote:I must admit I missed the part where it said the fortunate horoscopes don't expire.

From my point of view, we are town, so if the mafia has it I want to know about it. If town has it, I don't really need to know about it, but it's not something I want to be worrying about on D3-D4 if the person who held it got killed N1 for instance.

~STD

Huh? What are you even trying to say?

Personally I think the people talking about and making scenarios about how to handle the vig slot are scummy. They are doing exactly what we alluded too earlier in the thread about scum trying to manipulate and control the vig slot. What Juls just did is a perfect example of that. I would rather the Vig use deductive reasoning and make an informed guess, then take up most of the day to get someone to L-1 and use the kill on the person about to be lynched. Once that happens we are going to have to rush to get everyone on the same page and to agree on someone to lynch. So now two scenarios happen. Either

A. We rush to come up with someone to lynch, in which rushing to lynch someone is never a good idea because its easy for mistakes to happen and for people to be manipulated.

or

B. We dont come to a consensus on who to lynch before the deadline, causing a no lynch, and have essentially wasted the Vig shot.

Juls plan is just too chaotic, rushed, and hectic for my liking. Literally nothing about it is pro-town. So trying to control the vig shot, which we just said scum would want to do, and her anti-town resolution to her scenario makes me

VOTE: Juls

inb4OMGUS
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by burn_209 »

I like to play the odds and bank on the idea that the 5/6 chance that the Vig is town happened instead of the 1/6 chance that the Vig is scum. That is along the lines that I am thinking. If I am misrepresenting what controlling what the vig slot means then please explain to me what controlling the vig slot means. Because going down the line and having everyone post
Kill X Player
sounds pretty controlling to me
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by burn_209 »

In post 87, Juls wrote:In fact, I suggest we put someone at L-1 and then force everyone to do exactly what I did Kill: Soinso to flush it out before the end of the day.

How is that the vig getting to choose who player X is?

So this is what I am interpreting plan as. Once we get someone to L-1, we are all going to post Kill X Player, and the kill is going to go through. All just to get rid of the scum shot?
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by burn_209 »

Yea Juls I thought you were talking about the later scenario. That is better than what i thought you meant
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 am

Post by burn_209 »

No need. Im here Ive just had a shitty work schedule. Im sorry. Ill catch up and post something of substance when I get off work tonight

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”