Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:28 pm

Post by Glamdring »

There's always the possibility that the mafia recruited last night. In a game on a cellular level is it possible that the mafia is some sort of cancerous evil that kills by taking over other cells? Just a thought. Oh and welcome Meme, we really appreciate you coming and allowing us to start our game. I've always admired the way you... seem... to...
did you random vote me?!?!?!
That's it.
Retaliatory Vote: Meme
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:38 am

Post by Glamdring »

Just to play devils advocate, and not because I'm really buying the argument:

How much time would it really take Meme if she had a pro-town night choice? 1) I'll inspect #####. 2) I'll protect #####. 3) I'll block #####. Basically all she would have to do is pick a name off the list and PM the mod. However, the delay could be attributed to having to confer with a compatriot. Note, this could also be a fellow mason and not necessarily the mafia.

However, to be honest, I think we're reading too much into this time delay.
mlaker wrote:I'm here!! I'm back from vacation and am ready for finding the evil bacteria or whatever!! Good job doc who ever you are, right now I'm a little suspicious of Rick because of his rabid logic so
Vote Rick
Does a post ever just make you twinge? That's the sort of reaction I'm getting from this one. Of course you can dissect any post to read it the way you want it to be read, so don't put a lot of credence into this, but to me it sounds like.
mlaker (Glamdring's Interp) wrote:Sorry I've been lurking!! I'm going to say something protown now so I look like less suspicious!! Hey, can someone explain why our kill didn't work last night? Oh, um... I'm going to vote for a townie based one someone else's analysis and not provide any of my own.
Like I said, take it with a grain of salt.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:11 am

Post by Glamdring »

My apologies, it was not meant to mislead, only amuse.

oh....

un-retaliatory vote: meme
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:19 pm

Post by Glamdring »

I'm all for it, let's put some pressure on and get the non-posters to be a little more active:

Vote: Kleimar
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:27 pm

Post by Glamdring »

mlaker wrote:I'm keeping my vote on Rick but I am suspicious of Glamdring. Why would you doubt I was on vacation? That's just a bad accusation.
Aha, my dear friend. The question is not why would I doubt you... but rather why would I believe you? Welcome to my mafia world, where I doubt every single word that someone proffers.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:14 pm

Post by Glamdring »

Actually, that was my error. or did Rick do it too? I only feel like voting for Rick because of his third person posts. Can't stand that. But Glamdring will only vote when Glamdring is positive that Glamdring has found a true mafioso. Until that point Glamdring will withold his vote.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:04 pm

Post by Glamdring »

MeMe wrote:Yggdrasil...

Never mind.
lol

Fos: Yggdrasil...

Vote: Malaprop

you've got to be kidding me. Even as a mafia member, you should be able to figure this one out.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:03 am

Post by Glamdring »

BlueSin wrote:
Fos: Yggdrasil... too
Vote: Malaprop

This game has a bug that lead to town win.... :lol:
Hmmmm.... eh?
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:38 am

Post by Glamdring »

wow, I thought I'd done this already:

Unvote: Kleimar

Still, I'm not ready to jump on the Yggdrasil bandwagon... I leave it at an FOS.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:18 pm

Post by Glamdring »

wow, too much support for the mlaker bandwagon too quickly. Methinks we may have some mafia tag-alongs.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:05 am

Post by Glamdring »

I concur, I was about to jump Malaprop for his quick post. But it looks like we're waiting on the brink. Let's see if he has anything to say.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:54 am

Post by Glamdring »

Fair enough. I'm surprised by the lack of participation suddenly. I felt like this was going along at a fair clip, but one post in 24 hours is deplorable.

No defense being forthcoming, and the general lack of interest recently dictates:
Vote: MLaker

(Also MeMe's acceptance of blame if we're wrong :))
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:57 am

Post by Glamdring »

I can only apologies as far as my inactivity is concerned. It seems like I'm trying to do too much right now. However, I must confess that I'm slightly embarrased about my vote for MLaker. The fact is, I wasn't sure why we were voting for him. It seemed like such a forgone conclusion by everyone that he was scum that I figured we must be facing a mafia led lynch. However, when no one bothered to place the last vote on him for so long, I figured the mafia were hoping that he'd stick around, and maybe just survive the day. I hate it when people post this, but I'm going to do it anyway: I'm going to reread the thread. (So many say it, so few actually do it.) But the fact is, I've got absolutely nothing to go on. I would be absolutely willing to roleclaim, however, if others wanted it. I've got no powers of my own, and my role is common enough that you know someone has to have it, but no one else will claim it. I feel quite comfortable in doing this. And if someone wants to dispute the claim, then you can lynch me, and then lynch them. In fact, if we want to play it that way.... I roleclaim first, and if anyone else claims the role, I'll vote for myself.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:26 am

Post by Glamdring »

Bluesin - Don't think that I've lost interest in the game. I really have been quite busy of late, but between now and finals I should have a much clearer road in which to follow the thread. (Provided my child gives me at least a little chance to sleep.) That being said, I admit to not having a strong role, but I'm still a townie with the strongest ability in the game: The vote. So I'm not throwing in because of my role.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:05 am

Post by Glamdring »

Well, then I think it's time for a mass roleclaim. The mafia have gotten extremely unlucky in this game with their loss of two members so early on. If one of malaprop, Caveman or vIQleS are bigben's accomplice then we have two possible suspects. However, if it's MeMe or Bluesin, then we have three. Either way, I don't think the town can lose at this point.:

I am the cytoplasm. I have no special abilities beyond being a townie.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:58 am

Post by Glamdring »

Bah... I'm having trouble with Malaprop's post up top, because I think he's missing some of the facts, but he really has done quite a bit to prove his innocence. I had this nice well thought out post ready to go, accusing him of being scum, when I bothered to go back and reread the thread, and I just don't buy his actions being scummy to this point (not to mention the whole Congratulations! thing) that caught up Mlaker. However, let me point this out:

bigbenwd - mason
BlueSin - mason (confirmed by kleimar)
kleimar - cop
malaprop - townie, nightkill survival
Meme - even-night doc (Confirmed by kleimar)
Caveman -
vIQleS -
Glamdring - townie (confirmed by kleimar)

Thus the lynch should go: 1)Caveman/vIQleS, 2)The other one, 3)Malaprop, 4)Meme/Glamdring(myself). I make the determination of this list due to the fact that Kleimar has cleared Meme and myself. However, we could just as easily be some sort of GF with inspection protection, so lets be careful with the decisions. Personally, however, I don't think we're going to have to go farther than Caveman or VIQleS. It's possible that vIQleS is trying to lay low and not get in trouble with some posts, but I personally think that Caveman is being much more defensive.
Vote Caveman
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:28 am

Post by Glamdring »

Fair point Bluesin. However, I would point out that we have not yet seen another inspection role.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:38 am

Post by Glamdring »

Thought cont. -

...and I doubt that (as the last mafioso) he would take the chance of outting himself like that.
Glamdring
Glamdring
Townie
Glamdring
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:14 am

Post by Glamdring »

Well, it's been a day with no DB. I'm just going to throw this on here, in an attempt to shove the thread higher. We are in twilight.... correct?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”