Mini 1568: Another Awesome Alliteration Adventure (over)

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Elyse »

VOTE: toolenduso
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Elyse »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MTD

That vote looked like you didn't want to step on toes and instead of commenting on another vote (I think mnemonic's Riptide vote was good), you said the first person to post is scum. It's like you're trying to keep us in RVS.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 29, MTD wrote:Ah, yes, it is true we were probably already a bit further than that, nothing intentional, just wanted to come in on the game and I hadn't really put any thought into it at that point. I am ok with Elyse's vote on me for that reason, maybe with Dunhamganger's, too, cause wooo, wagons, but I am p sure I want more than "yay these people are sooo town based on RVS votes" from Cho. Staying with my vote.

Also
@Elyse: Any reason you think mnemonics Vote was good? From my POV it just looks like a pretty dull RVS-OMGUS.
Riptide asked a dumb question that looked planted to feign scumhunting.
In post 29, MTD wrote: Also, The only other vote that I would maybe have found to be worth commenting on was burnings' for wagon-jumping much but Riptide already did that. Other than that I often don't find much to comment on in RVS.
No, you vaguely said, "them OMGUSs are incredible" which literally means nothing and places no suspicion on anyone. The fact the you call it "commenting on something" shows that.

Everyone who is voting Cho needs to stop. He's obviously newbtown. Come on. What scum (with a joindate last week) would automatically eliminate two players from the lynch pool? I agree that it's unreasonable to call people unlynchable for RVS only, but I don't see how it makes him scum at all. TSO looks to be jumping on newbtown and I think he's smarter than that, so I'm scumreading him too atm.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Elyse »

@Riptide
I would expect you to ask nothing. You thinking that there needs to be a question asked on page 1 is scummy.

@MTD
MTD wrote:
In post 63, Elyse wrote:No, you vaguely said, "them OMGUSs are incredible" which literally means nothing and places no suspicion on anyone. The fact the you call it "commenting on something" shows that.
I never called it "commenting on something" as it was more of a general remark on the gamestate at this point, and as I stated, I hadn't really put much thought into it at that point, so yeah, you are right it doesn't really mean anything, but I never acted like it did, did I?
In post 64, Dunhamganger wrote:My MTD vote is for serious real. Elyse had a good read and he compounded it by finding a thin justification to pretend that his obvious random vote had reason to stay.
Yes, it was an obvious random vote.
Then
Cho made a post which I didn't like.
Then I decided to stay with my vote.
Now tell me why that would be scummy please.
In post 29, MTD wrote: @Elyse: Any reason you think mnemonics Vote was good? From my POV it just looks like a pretty dull RVS-OMGUS.
Also, The only other vote that I would maybe have found to be worth commenting on was burnings' for wagon-jumping much but Riptide already did that. Other than that I often don't find much to comment on in RVS.
I did misread this initially, so my bad. I thought you were trying to justify your vote with your vague "them OMGUSes are incredible"

UNVOTE: MTD
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Elyse »

Oh come on. I'm agreeing with the fact that it's dumb to make people unlynchable on Day 1 but it doesn't make sense for him to do it as scum. He quickly shuts out two potential mislynches, and him "including himself" isn't sneaky. It's pretty bold and unlikely to come from scum, especially new scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 106, MTD wrote: First you say it is scummy, then Elyse points out that it doesn't make sense as scum, then you say it didn't make sense as town
either
, ending up at it doesn't make sense anyway. So why is it scummy then? But as I said, it has nothing to do with your alignment, in this case just with me disagreeing with that reason for Cho-scum.
^^
But I will put this to rest until TSO posts his Cho analysis.
In post 108, Egg wrote:Elyse, you're gonna have to explain to me why asking questions is scummy.
Asking irrelevant questions like "why the third vote on Egg on page 3???" is scummy because it makes it look like he's scumhunting when he's actually just asking a dumb question.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Elyse »

I already explained myself twice so if you still don't understand it I don't know what more I can say.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Elyse »

Didn't like Cho's most recent post but I don't know if it's necessarily scummy.

VOTE: Riptide

Haven't really liked anything this slot has produced.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 158, Jargonaut wrote:
In post 156, Elyse wrote:Didn't like Cho's most recent post but I don't know if it's necessarily scummy.

VOTE: Riptide

Haven't really liked anything this slot has produced.
What in particular stands out to you? I don't think you've said much about them yet.
I already mentioned the dumb RVS question.
They attacked me only because I disagreed with them. They said I was buddying Cho and that his move was "textbook newbscum". Ok, then why did you say I was the one buddying?
They don't come up with much original content and only attack others who specifically mention them or are being attacked by everyone else.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 169, Riptide wrote:Someone please engage me. Apathy is starting to infect me.

TBP - Do you have any other thoughts besides on Cho?

- Dice
My point exactly.

Also I'm back to townreading Cho.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Elyse »

@TSO
I went town->null->town on Cho. I didn't like the post I said I didn't like and then I thought his most recent post outlining his concerns about Jargonaut seemed very townie. I don't necessarily agree with it, but he's taking the initiative and trying to find scum, something Riptide has continued to fail to do.

Also, why does confirmation bias make someone scum?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ok.

I thought confirmation bias is when people pick out certain things that confirm what they think is true and ignore what doesn't support their idea. So I think that makes them town actually.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Elyse »

Before you go, are you scum?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades