Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Kison »

Vote : Thestatusquo
because this is a random vote.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:12 am

Post by Kison »

I did?

*checks his notes*
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:24 am

Post by Kison »

Bummer.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Kison »

*gives Thestatusquo his Ritalin*
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by Kison »

Thestatusquo is just a little boy insulting people on the internet. Ignore her.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Kison »

I don't know Thestatusquo, nor do I think his childlike behavior is a necessary scum tell. I don't really buy his baseless theories, however.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Kison »

You can't get away with that: You have to explain in a game of mafia. WHY don't you like the theory. WHY do you think it's baseless.
I think it's pretty obvious why it's baseless. Your arrogance was enough to make me happy to be voting you, even if it was a random vote. However, you were put at lynch
minus three
in a
twelve person game
. Statistically, yes, there should probably be scum on the wagon, but for all you know, it could have been me who put the first vote on you randomly. Therefore, your logic is stupid.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:05 am

Post by Kison »

I said that
statistically
, there should be scum on the wagon. It IS entirely possible that only town is on the wagon, it's just unlikely. However, I don't even know Thestatusquo's alignment, and if he's scum, then it's less likely that scum are on the wagon. At this point, there's too little to go on.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by Kison »

Thestatusquo wrote: You DID put the first vote on me randomly,that's part of the reason I think you're town.
My point was not that I "could" have been the first one to put the vote on you. My point was that I "could" be scum even THOUGH I put the first vote on you.
My logic is that scum would be more afraid of the possible day kill, because losing scum is more damaging to them winning then it is town, and therefore woud avoid being the first vote on me.
Understand this part. Though not sure I agree 100%. Honestly, I didn't take the threat seriously.

Anyway, as annoying as you are, I don't think you're scum.

Unvote
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Kison »

Ok, well, this game has gone no-where. I also am unsure of what the votes are at.

Vote : Anix
. Pushing is not nice.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Kison »

Really, I feel as if we're still in the random voting stage due to that last page or so of nonsense, so I'm just picking someone and hoping they'll slip up. Not much success so far. :(
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Kison »

Ecto, I see where you're coming from, but don't replace out. It's not worth it, seriously.

AniX, whether or not you think Ectomancer is being childish, could we just end the shit right here and play the game?

And if that's not enough, how about you two decide on which of you we're lynching so we can at least move on.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Kison »

I think Quag and AniX are trying too hard to make it look like they don't like each other, and doing a horrible job at it. Vote stays.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:24 am

Post by Kison »

Well, put it this way, it's better to lynch than to not lynch. Quag
is
right about equality of chance. The thing I don't get is why you call AniX the most worthless player in the game. Sure, he and Ectomancer have been arguing, but StatusQuo was ranting and raving for a good two pages as well. Then again, I've never played with half of you all, so I wouldn't know from outside experience.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:31 am

Post by Kison »

Shea is that tool StatusQuo from what I've gotten out of the conversations.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Kison »

Aelyn wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Aelyn, who do you think is the play today and why?
Right now?

Unvote, vote: Cephrir

I prefer not to see a lynch without everyone chiming in.
Due to lurking?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Kison »

Cephrir wrote:1) I base some of my reads on not what people say, but how they say it.

2 + 3) Most people I would have classified as "no read", whereas Cavane was "both reads". He doesn't come off as a noob, I agree, but I don't know what to classify him as, because I wanted to be sure he was seperate from the neutral group. I got a few scummy vibes from him, but there was one post I liked a lot, that being this one:
Cavane wrote:Writing off Day 1 because we don't "know" anything is a rubbish strategy. I'll give you that we have no solid information to go on, but let's say we listen to you, all vote AniX, and go to Night. Pure odds heavily favor him being town. Assuming he is, scum kill another townie, and we start D2.

What now? What do we know in D2 that we didn't know in D1, except that a couple of people (possibly even power roles) are out of the game? That information does us no good, expect to narrow down the selection for that day.

We need discussion. We need to see voting patterns established. We need to get everyone to talk so that we have some way of applying the information we get when we do end D1.

And for the record, I would much rather have AniX here right now than you. He's at least trying to get discussion going. You're trying to end D1 after all we've done is fight about what people are called.
Hence the "both reads". Everyone else I had either one kind, or nothing.
Could you be more specific? What were the scummy vibes you picked up, and what were the good ones?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Kison »

Unvote

Vote : Quagmire

Rant rage against AniX, not contributing, and refuses to scum-hunt.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #196 (isolation #18) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by Kison »

I really do hate when people don't state their reasons for voting someone out of the blue...

Unvote, Vote : Yamahako
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Tue May 08, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Kison »

So you make a scummy vote and expect people to react to your scumminess in a scummy way... Sounds like a BS legitimization to me.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Sat May 12, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Kison »

Thestatusquo wrote:At everyone: What do you think the top 3 scummy things that happened today are?
1) Quagmire's Jihad against AniX

2) Yamahako's latest vote.

3) Lurking?

This game is dragging. Early posts were useless(in my opinion).
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Thu May 24, 2007 2:28 am

Post by Kison »

And I'll base my vote on Ectomancer's response.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #284 (isolation #22) » Mon May 28, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Kison »

Yet can you provide a decently logical reason(better than the old one) for voting AniX?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Mon May 28, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Kison »

Well, then, I expect you won't be surprised if I refrain from jumping on board based on a gut feeling of which you are incapable of finding the source.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Wed May 30, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Kison »

Unfortunately, I find Yamahako's more recent actions to be scummier than Extomancer, who's case I'm not exactly sold on. I don't really see much to comment on.

I could still go for Quagmire for his stupid continued AniX Holy War.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #804 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Kison »

Thank you, Alfred!

I can finally quote this :

~~June 16, 2007~~

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:You decide to go find out who Quagmire’s truly is. You sneak off to his room to see what kind of clues you can find. You slowly creak the door open, hoping just to find any sort of knickknack to tell you more about Quagmire. What you find is absolutely not what you’re expecting. An ethereal bright neon blue path is standing where you would expect the rest of the room to be. You quickly step inside and close the door behind you to prevent others from learning of your presence. You take a few steps down the path and realize what is truly standing in front of you, a giant labyrinth! You try a few paths while simultaneously remembering how to get back to the beginning of the giant maze and are unsuccessful. Thinking of your own safety, you decide to just leave and do a better job of taking advantage of the night tomorrow.

You silently close the door behind you and sneak off to your room. You open the door and quickly close it behind you. You start towards the rest of your room, but you are completely surprised as your legs suddenly stiffen and you fall. You try to put out your hands to help absorb the fall, but you can’t move those either. With a giant thud, you land on the wooden floor. You try to call out, but you also find that your mouth refuses to move. Not only are you unable to move, but your mind is cloudy as well. You’ve been poisoned! But by whom? That’s when you see the strange symbol carved and painted into the wood floor. It’s glowing blood red. Your vision starts to blur and you find it harder to concentrate. The last thing you see in your mind is the red hot symbol blazing in your mind before the darkness fully engulfs you.

You have failed to investigate Quagmire. Furthermore, (and more importantly) you are dead. Do not post in the thread. Do not talk to anyone about the game.
Obviously Mafiascum itself has cursed me. I get a semi decent role and wind up dead before I can use it!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”