Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2729 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

Vote: HavingFitz

I was pretty confident Wisdom was town based on the limited reading I did thus far. Now, I'll vote someone to get the game started again.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2734 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

MattP claimed Neighborizer, not enabler. I isoed MattP towards that end. We are a neighborizer and targeted Wisdom. I picked the player with the most posts to ensure I'd have a decent conversation tomorrow night and to help fill in any gaps that may exist in my play due to the fact I cannot read Day 1 as it happened.

The role works as I believe Whiskers explained. Pick during night 1, neighbor chat during night 2. No one should have a neighborizer PM from me but I realize that is pretty convinent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2739 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, here's a good one. I was going to wait for Fitz. He neighborized me. I'd presume he neighborize someone without a QT. What does it gain us to neighborize ourselves? That is why I voted him. I wanted an answer to that. I mean, we could play telephone but give me a break.

If memory serves right, we have a QT cop, 3 neighborizer claimers (Whiskers {whose role allegedly works like mine}, Fitz {who I haven't seen his claim post yet} and me), watcher, and a commuter. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the neighborizer claimers was scum.

ISOing my predecessor in a long game makes sense when you don't have time to read all of it. Y'all broke the day 1 record and still didn't lynch scum. I wanted to see where MattP was considering I knew he had to be town and so did PA. Start from knowns and work outwards is how I operate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2740 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2737, Malakittens wrote:Fucking hell, the plan was to either not neighboriZe or do it to me.
I didn't see the plan. Sorry Mala.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2745 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, my thread reading has been chaotic. I read the first three or so pages. Searched for neighborizer and read my ISO. I cannot sit down and really read with in laws. I expected to have all of Christmas eve to read. Instead, 6 hour dinner with multiple courses. I do have no reads as of this moment but Neighborizing a fellow neighbor is stupid so I wanted to see his reaction/justification while I caught up.

I'll have to review. I thought Whiskers claimed "select target N1, neighbors N2" which is exactly what I am.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2746 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1792, shos wrote:Alright.
Qt cop.
In a game with lovers, scum, and THREE neighbourizers.

What the hell.
Saw this when I reviewed... who are the lovers?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2747 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

Got it. Whiskers is a day neighborizer. Odd.

Whiskers, how many shots do you have or are you an unlimited Dayshot neighborizer?

I'm fine with either Fitz or Whiskers getting lynched since I doubt all three neighborizers are town. Whisker's is different but it doesn't make sense to claim something so different to put a target on your back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2750 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Half was Sosh telling me, half was the ISO.

Desp, it was a comment of Whisker's in my reading. Whisker's probably quoted a prior post and caused the misattribution on my part because I was skimming. I'll look to see if I can find the exact post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2768 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

Ika, what the fuck are you doing? Meta is fucking wothless, especially with the special roles there. You should be sharing this in case you misunderstand something, such as roleblockers not being loud.

Our homesite is sc2mafia.com. Eat until your heart's content.

VOTE: ika

I can interpret ikaisms but you must try. I don't give two shits about site meta either, but you have got to try.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2769 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2751, Malakittens wrote:Who's Sosh?..
Shos.... My wires got crossed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2771 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

Agreed Desperado.

You don't break the record for most posts by active lurking. You may not understand us or we may not understand you but be assured that a good portion is playing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2772 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

For the record, I have no history with mollie. Unless she's one of you, she is not playing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2776 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Whiskers, Grimgroove, ika, what do you think of them?

Whiskers is desperate to get another train started but cannot start it herself. Overreaction to a townie lynch also looks bad. That with the early push on Wisdom plus her neighbor thing acting wierd. Her absolute refusal to mention the amount of shots in her day neighborizer could be a cover for not really being a day neighbor.

Grimgroove's subout also strikes me as odd. Who leaves a vote when subbing out? Of course, this suggests the opposite. If Grim is scum, ika almost certainly is not as I cn't see a scum having a vote sit on a buddy while subbing out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2777 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1440, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1438, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1436, Whiskers wrote:I am a Neighborizer, also.
Wouldn't that constitute a counterclaim?
No.
Go back to Epicmafia.

ok seriously though.
It's a fucking theme game. Theme games are by no means balanced, and are just as likely as not to have 10 mafia godfathers with daytalk, sitting around two VTs, cackling with glee.
Or, just as likely as not to have a town entirely made of Docs.
Or Non-Sane cops.
Or, fucking cults.
Or ponies.

Since "neighborizer" isn't an extremely powerful role-- in fact, I'd say there's not a whole hell of a lot of use to be had out of it, unless you KNOW someone is town and they need to speak with YOU, PRIVATELY-- yeah, sure. Throw in six or seven of them.

HOWEVER.
I believe I can make the assumption that his role Neighborizer, and
my
role Neighborizer, will be similar enough-- by which I mean, exactly the same-- that I can prove the validity of his roleclaim. Because, ok, there's no real reason for him to lie; Neighborizer is equally likely to be town or scum, right? But if he's lying scum, then he's lying scum.
I cannot find that post that made me think Whiskers was different than she claimed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2778 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

That post I quoted though is odd. Why would Whiskers assume all neighbors were the same?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2779 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

Neighbors effectively functions as a miller maker. Those who cannot be millered should be checked for qts first unless qtcop is limited. Ex: Grimgroove. We can work wih things on that end.

Suppose a QT cop checks a player who was selected neighborized that night, would they show as having a qt? Or would that show the following night?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2782 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

ooba, setting aside Mala for a minute (the setup says she is likely town), the spelling mistakes in ika's post are likely not faked. He comes from a site with 24 hour days (sc2mafia) and rapid typing is the expected norm. He probably didn't spell check. Of course, if you feel that way even after this information, that's your opinion. However, mine is that spelling errors are rarely faked. There's no point in it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2846 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2830, shos wrote:Titus entry to teh game looks legit. the parts that make me go burr are the fact that the first thing he did was to ISO *himself*, and the fact that he is a claimed neighbourizer. the fact that he claimed to have targetted wisdom is really odd. wisdom dies in a night you targetted him. this is kinda on-off or something but it feels like you said I'll do the kill and if I'm tracked/watched then I'll say I neighbourized. you killed a watcher so you didn't need to say that, but then the question remains who DID you target, so that's kinda off for me.

So dunno, this slot is a good lynch candidate for the while, being in the neigh pool as well.....
Going down the rabbit hole with you here as I love rabbit holes.

Someone fake claiming neighborizer would probably claim neighborize a fellow scum rather than a death target. It's a plan that explains why both have a QT. If the target is lynched, the scenario becomes Whoops! Guessed wrong, but they are still cleared as a neighbor.

My biggest concern is who started the neighborize Mala plan. If I would have been in on that plan, I would have objected. Ooba's wall made me rethink Mala's near conftown status a bit.

1) Why would Mala want all the neighbors to herself when it is our goal to communicate? If Mala gets a guilty on a non-neighborizer, said neighborizer can claim. By the way, what is Mala's result for today? It may benefit the scums to have all information flow through a scum source (Mala, of course that assumes Mala is scum).

2) Why wouldn't the scums shoot Mala if she was scum? I know this point is wifom but the logical course of action seems to be shoot the cop because otherwise a guilty means that only the neighborizers can save the player.

3) Why shoot Wisdom? Wisdom had the most posts. However, Wisdom was a town leader getting the game wrong (at least during the PA lynch presumably).

It's unsettling that the "moves" don't make sense here for scum. I like to view the game as a chess match, regardless of alignment. I cannot find a narrative here and that scares me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2849 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2835, Malakittens wrote:How is asking who Sosh is bad? I didn't know Titus misspelt your name. I thought something else. Good god I don't see how that post by it self makes you want to lynch me. In fact it's stupid. Had Titus went Sohs I would have realized but the spelling was beyond noticeable and thought maybe it was something else.
This is why half the time I refer to people by letters or initials. :facepalm:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2850 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Fitz,

At least one scum in Malakittens, Whiskers, ooba? Yes no why?

shos 2837 looks like lynch chaining.

Mala, why are you asking Whiskers if she used her ability during the night when she's a day neighborizer?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2853 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Gotcha Mala. So if Whiskers says she didn't neighborize, we can logically infer that Whiskers is a limited shot neighborizer or lying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2855 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Titus »

True, I have my suspicious of Whiskers. I see a scum thought process in how she approached her claim (assuming she'd be the same as the other neighborizer {she probably intended to mirror}. My biggest concern is that her play is sloppy as scum and I don't see her play as sloppy. Before I go down that road of lynching either of you, I'd like to be certain one of you is scum, but I don't know how to make that obvious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2869 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2863, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2847, Malakittens wrote:Well first off is scum shot me while being their scumbuddy is really a bitchy move, but I think you meant why wouldn't scum shoot Mala if she is town? First, we don't know what type of powahs scum have. They could have a roleblock that could block me until that said person dies and then kill me. Second, they could be unsure if there's a doc and a kill on me with a protection is a shot they could have used elsewhere. Thirdly, they can be banking on town disbelieving the claim and using me as a free mislynch.

I just wanted one because it would help me to COMMUNICATE to someone so I can actually have help to see what would be the best plan in play to use my ability on. I'm not a robot and I'm not perfect. Having two heads is better than one and it would probably be more accurate then me randomly using my ability.

I don't have a result today. I'm delayed and can't use my role until N2.

Wisdom was more of a town-leader or they could have shot him because his reads might be right. We don't know. When an obv town player is NK it's more WIFOM territory than anything.

Shos - I already explained why I thought there was lovers. My whole role pm is flavored around 'love' I took the lovers at actual value instead of taking it at face value. I'm not going to try and explain where you can just read back to the post i explained and understand it from there.
I doubt scum have a roleblocker, FWIW. The big reason for Wisdom being Aesthetic is so that he couldn't be protected when he claimed, which wouldnt be that big of a deal if scum had a roleblocker to block him instead of killing him or blocking the doctor to break up the unbreakable watch/doc combo.
Inferences

1) We have no doc.
2) Scum have an rber
3) Mala is scum.
4) One of the above is true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2870 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2864, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2855, Titus wrote:True, I have my suspicious of Whiskers. I see a scum thought process in how she approached her claim (assuming she'd be the same as the other neighborizer {she probably intended to mirror}. My biggest concern is that her play is sloppy as scum and I don't see her play as sloppy. Before I go down that road of lynching either of you, I'd like to be certain one of you is scum, but I don't know how to make that obvious.
Play around claim would be incredibly sloppy, but his play outside of that claim would be incredibly impressive.
I know what you're saying. Whiskers, if scum, is a logical chess player this game. That means the pieces must moves to see it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2918 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

Oww my eyes with the setup spec.

For whoever asked SFMs tend to be closer to small normals. M FMs tend to be larger themes. There's a hosting guide that clarifies everything.

Shos be careful. You inadvertently claimed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2969 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Titus »

I am drunk. Gut says shis scum so voting him.

UNVOTE: ika

VOTE: shos

I will re evaluate when sober.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2972 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

Ika was the only wagon getting steam. You are throwing out stuff to see what sticks while not commenting on ika. Why should I move to eagle?

I have one question to answer first. Which came first, GG's claim or Mala's?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3031 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

This exchange w Nacho makes me feel he's possibly scum.

ika is a decent lynch and will tell me about shos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3032 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3027, shos wrote:
@everyone: who would you have targetted n1 as a weak cop? And are they a scumread or townread?
I wouldn't target unless I was near certain I had scum. Wait till twilight. Announce it and target I guess. Never played weak cop though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3035 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

Minari, supposing eagle is a weak cop, then there's no reason to have him waste a target on someone he's checked.

Shos, I prefer the guaranteed extra voter. We need the bodies early on IMO. Weak cop worst best when the number of killers is confirmed. Then announce. Otherwise ppl lose time and scum can clear while ppl are zomg multiball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3036 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

Eagle, can anyone neighborize you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3049 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3046, shos wrote:ISO 21 is meh in its style but I remember saying it before - that it was obvious that he wasn't a virgin. that insistence on not claiming and, in retrospect, the 'to cause more confusion' post, is town motifs imo

in ISO23 (post 2496) ika refrains from posting his homesite. that's odd. evading meta possibly - we'll have to check it out there tho. anyone willing to do that task?

whiskers post in 2761 about the lack of response between ISO 23 and 24 is a good point. that would be an interesting read to see what he skipped.

I have to say that it looks like he's just playing his other-site style.

okay I've read up until 2993. I think it's safe to say he's town. I'm out
shos, ika and I have history. Extensive. I already provided the site for anyone who cares.

I'm investigating the meta.

I'd also rather burn our free extra body at the end of lylo or mylo if necessary. I'm not burning it for essentially nothing. The extra voters make it harder to derplynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3050 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

**I'm all for investigating the meta. It's not my thing, but I know a lot of people rely on it too much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3054 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

My unease about Nacho is increasing...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3055 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2768, Titus wrote:Ika, what the fuck are you doing? Meta is fucking wothless, especially with the special roles there. You should be sharing this in case you misunderstand something, such as roleblockers not being loud.

Our homesite is sc2mafia.com. Eat until your heart's content.

I can interpret ikaisms but you must try. I don't give two shits about site meta either, but you have got to try.
For shos... I already posted our original site.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3059 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

Hmm

Malakitens is a cop that CAN be neighborized
Wisdom was a cop that couldn't
Baldeage is a cop that can't

Is that what I am seeing?

So we have two parallel dimensions.

Is ika the only one that hasn't claimed (besides Minari).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3068 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3065, shos wrote:VOTE: nachomamma
In post 3066, Desperado wrote:
In post 3054, Titus wrote:My unease about Nacho is increasing...
Based on what?
This is a scum manipulation. Ika can wait. Deathtunneling this.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3069 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

FTR, my uneasiness about Nacho was increasing due to his posts and pushing lurker wagons more of a gut thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3073 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3029, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3025, shos wrote:GG doesnt townhunt d1.
You have no evidence of this.
It also seems like GG had a few townreads by the end of the day, so...?
In post 3028, shos wrote:If nopony is going to help me lynch eaglescum then by all means pick your fav neighbourizer and lynch ahoy. Idek or care anymore.
Try fitz on for size.
In post 3052, Nachomamma8 wrote:Holy shit, didn't notice fitz was gone for so long :facepalm:.
I suppose that explains why he's been avoiding the thread lately!
In post 3024, Nachomamma8 wrote:who the fuck cares
In post 3022, Nachomamma8 wrote:Weak Doctor was used like a doctor. This does not make the Weak Doctor claimant scum. At all.
These posts here no content, pushing a player on vla. I just pings me. Beyond that, I cannot say why. I hate these feelings, bc it means either a) your town and/or b)I am missing something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3076 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3074, shos wrote:UNVOTE:
In lack of a computer i decided to work on the other townreadwith an easy post. That was only to see how you respond. You responded well. Id think that instavoting me is easy with rhe latestcircumstances, but you didnt, and instead, titus did. Got what iwanted.

Titus, explain where is that scum manipulation of yours, and why a vote on you is not justified
Lol. I was scummy to try and test you but I am going to ask permission to vote you anyway, even though I think you're scum deathtunneling me.

lol. You were trying to manipulate me. I say I am uneasy about Nacho and you naked vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3077 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

Paragraph 1 is a rephrase of the quote Ftr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3079 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3068, Titus wrote:
In post 3065, shos wrote:VOTE: nachomamma
In post 3066, Desperado wrote:
In post 3054, Titus wrote:My unease about Nacho is increasing...
Based on what?
This is a
scum manipulation
. Ika can wait.
Deathtunneling this.

In post 3074, shos wrote:UNVOTE:
In lack of a computer i decided to work on the other townreadwith an easy post. That was only to see how you respond. You responded well. Id think that instavoting me is easy with rhe latestcircumstances, but you didnt, and instead, titus did. Got what iwanted.

Titus, explain where is that
scum manipulation
of yours, and why a vote on you is not justified
In post 3078, shos wrote:@3075:
because I'm nowehere near a townread of anyone and as such it's an easy call to try and have me mislynched, and because that, in combination with your hard push on fitz, is bad. I haven't looked at fitz yet because weekend - I'm never as active on weekends. I will look at fitz soon, after the other games.

@3076:
uh..what? O_o;;
OH *deletes everything* I don't understand the 'permission' part tho - I'm still not voting anyone, nor asking permission.
I also never thoght anyone was deathtunneling me
, it's jsut that nobody really has a townread on me that I can remember, so it's an easy jump as I said above.
I was not trying to manipulate you, that was really a coincidence with the timing of your post, I'd say. So let me understand again: are you seriously voting me?
Yeah, bullshit on not knowing I am deathtunneling you. Just look at the bold. I'm seriously deathtunneling you. Bring it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3082 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3080, shos wrote:uh...Titus. lol. you don't deathtunnel by saying "I deathtunnel you". you deathtunnel by voting someone and staying the fuck on him for 80 pages. you've barely been in the game, you deathtunneling is literally impossible, lol.

and I still don't understand where that scum manipulation is.
You were manipulating me. Quit being artificially dense. I say I'm suspicious of Nacho, suddenly you vote Nacho. Ding! Ding! Ding!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3083 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3081, shos wrote:starting fitz. woah, he hasn't been here for a week now.
He's on VLa. In the rare event you are town, read the game. Thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3094 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

At this rate, the whole game will be replaced.

Eagle, what do you think of shos?

Desp, he's leaving himself open to a nocontent vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3100 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3099, Malakittens wrote:
In post 3098, shos wrote:Inb4mala-eagle scumteam
Seriously Shos, stop. I'm not flipping scum, get the fuck out of your tunnel
Mala, eagle scumteam right after he can lynch any neighbor...

Who the crap else is left but shos and ika and Desp (who he's already fine with voting)?

Lynch shos. He's playing to keep his option open
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3102 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, you'll lynch Desp, eagle, mala, Whiskers, me, fitz... that's pretty much anybody still here but ika. I bet you'd probably lynch Nacho or Mirari too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3104 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

Now, if I told you that I was down with lynching all the outed PRs, what would you think? If you say town, you are lying.

I'll take the last as rhetorical moving me over to a "scumread" which is a joke coming from scum. I'm pretty sure you and ika are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3109 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Ika do not judge a playstyle if it is productive and protown. Just because meta is a tool you don't use as much doesn't mean its bad. Meta use is frequently personality dependant.

Btw, ika's scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3122 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3111, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3073, Titus wrote:
In post 3029, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3025, shos wrote:GG doesnt townhunt d1.
You have no evidence of this.
It also seems like GG had a few townreads by the end of the day, so...?
In post 3028, shos wrote:If nopony is going to help me lynch eaglescum then by all means pick your fav neighbourizer and lynch ahoy. Idek or care anymore.
Try fitz on for size.
In post 3052, Nachomamma8 wrote:Holy shit, didn't notice fitz was gone for so long :facepalm:.
I suppose that explains why he's been avoiding the thread lately!
In post 3024, Nachomamma8 wrote:who the fuck cares
In post 3022, Nachomamma8 wrote:Weak Doctor was used like a doctor. This does not make the Weak Doctor claimant scum. At all.
These posts here no content, pushing a player on vla. I just pings me. Beyond that, I cannot say why. I hate these feelings, bc it means either a) your town and/or b)I am missing something.
This post is reaaaally fucking bad. Nacho and Shos were having an argument. Back and forth. One-liners. TWO of your four quotes are fucking from that. "oh no, they have no content!"
In post 3082, Titus wrote:You were manipulating me. Quit being artificially dense. I say I'm suspicious of Nacho, suddenly you vote Nacho. Ding! Ding! Ding!
The thing you keep missing,
you keep fucking missing
, is the "WHERE!?" that Shos keeps asking. Unfortunately, I don't think you're "
artificially
dense".
I say Nacho may be scummy. Shos votes Nacho no reasoning. It is designed to push Nacho as scum but have me make up the reasons for it, so he can sheep.

Shos needs to die.

I have no qualms with ika dying, and you should consider my vote as willing to vote ika. Yet shos needed to die yesterday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3135 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3123, shos wrote:Seriously titus, go to my profile see user posts. The amoubt of naked votes will ram you to a wall. This is how i play, and layely i fish reactions a LOT.

RE: 2/3.
I get it now. Your theory makes sense, especially with eagle vouching for mala. By that assumption we should lynch one of fitz, titus, and eagle. That (i am surprised btw, dunno if coincidence) is precisely the pool i called.

Thou are right about mafia probably nking eagle if he is town tho.
So i offer this. We dont lynch eagle. He targets me for cop or mala for protection. We lynch fitz/titus. Prefer titus, prefer cop me.
Enough with the retconning and telling PRs where to go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3136 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3134, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 3132, shos wrote:
In post 3131, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Can you guys please shut the fuck up about what the PRs should and shouldn't do, you are only helping scum. I have said that I will be investigating someone and I will not be saying who unless I'm still alive in the morning.
BUT YOU DO REALIZE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ALIVE IN THE MORNING YOU CANNOT TELL US WHO YOU TARGETTED?!?!?!?!?!?
IF I SAY WHO I TARGET BEFORE THE NIGHT, THEN SCUM CAN MANIPULATE THAT. IT'S VERY SIMPLE. NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
In post 3133, shos wrote:I really can't see how both eagle AND gg suck in playing weak.

can we still lynch this? please?
No.

Why do I feel like I'm playing a Newbie game....

Because shos and ika are struggling to manipulate the game and failing miserably.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3142 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

ika is my second choice. I really want shos dead.

Whiskers, I don't see anything scummy in what you are doing.

Wiskers, we shouldn't be telling the PRs what to do at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3145 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3143, Desperado wrote:
In post 3094, Titus wrote: Desp, he's leaving himself open to a nocontent vote.
What?
Context. Shos was leaving open he option to vote you bc no content bs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3153 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Mala, if you feel that I'm being personal (beyond calling someone scummy), do call me out on that. We come to have a good time. That being said, moving back to substance.

ika is totally scum here. Town ika gets phased when I attack him. Scum ika is barely alert in this thread, despite posting elsewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3155 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I see a major objection.

Let's say you target Mala and an innocent town player. The mafia know this. They nk. Only baldeagle dies. The implication is that shos is scum and the NK was healed. The mafia can then get at least one free mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3158 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3156, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 3155, Titus wrote:I see a major objection.

Let's say you target Mala and an innocent town player. The mafia know this. They nk. Only baldeagle dies. The implication is that shos is scum and the NK was healed. The mafia can then get at least one free mislynch.
If they are no killing and I'm protecting someone that is town, how would I die?
Sorry my bad. They killed your town target. Got distracted as I was typing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3159 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

No wait...that means target lives....I got no problems.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3166 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3165, Mirari wrote:Not really considering we all agree that at least one neighborizer is scum? And nacho at some point needs to be checked

I just need more time to catch up. Going with the crowd on this one. VOTE: ika
In the rare event ika flips town, Mirari becomes a scumread. Will explain when I get home.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3179 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@Nacho

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthrea ... to-Riddler - I am scum, ika was town.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthrea ... -You-Lynch! - I was jester, ika was mafia (note: jesters do NOT autoend the game).

Mirari's post, well what freaked me out anyway, suggests she knows ika is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3202 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, that leads itself to the next possible setups

Someone pushing Mala was probably scum
Whoever Eagle checked is town unless Eagle is scum.

Shos tried to lynch everyone BUT ika yesterday. Shos needs more looking into.

Eagle needs to claim who he healed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3204 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Why did you reach that conclusion?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3207 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't have meta like that on shos.

I said to fitz when he neighborized me, I'm not a fan of lynching within a setup unless its certain not everyone can be town within that setup. Now knowing that fitz is town, I feel better about having spoken with him about my reads.

If Fitz is scum, Eagle is. So if we ever get to a position where only one scum can logically remain and fitz is alive, Fitz is conftown unless Eagle is dead.

I am partially paranoid of Eagle, given we know Mala was town.

I'm gravely concerned about follow the cop here. This game could be broken by that, especially if the neighborizers never neighborized.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3212 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3210, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3202, Titus wrote:Someone pushing Mala was probably scum
That's interesting and I disagree. Why would someone push a player in-thread, if they were just going to nightkill them anyway? If it were me, I wouldn't do it like that.
In post 3209, shos wrote:Eagle - who did you flip a coin about? I thought it would be mala/me but it seems neither?
For all your attempts to draw the nightkill... or whatever the fuck you were doing-- you were never in any danger of a nightkill because you're such an easy lynch! <3
Well, ok, maybe not
easy
. But like, people disagree with you. A lot. Titus here thinks you should go down.
In post 3207, Titus wrote:I'm gravely concerned about follow the cop here. This game could be broken by that, especially if the neighborizers never neighborized.
Ah, ah, but you forget! Follow the cop only works if the cop is town...
Although now that I think about it, tell me
any
way a Weak Doc can be "followed"? First time he nabs scum, he dies! Ok, so he only investigates Town roles, right? What's keeping him alive, huh? You know, like from night kills? A second Doctor protecting
him
every night?
Ok, so let's say he's mafia, fake-claiming, that's why he's staying alive. If he only investigates town each night, then eventually we're left with Process of Elimination, and start lynching "Scum", right? Yeah, and when they flip town, we've got one more. Great plan there, doccy.
1) I wouldn't be surprised that scum shoot someone they fail to get lynched. So you're taking the perspective this was more a framing option? Given the fact you disagree with me on this point, I'd like to hear more of your reasoning. You are more of a seasoned player and I can see seasoned scum possibly thinking along those lines. Also, given the fact that mala said her cop role didn't work until night 2 (oddly when Fitz and our neighborizations would be in effect), it makes sense killing mala from anyone being scum. I can't see where pushing Mala = likely town. However, I am a little tipsy.

2) While it is obvious I highly scumread shos, please don't say what I think. I wanted him dead yesterday with ika in a close second. It feels kinda creepy and manipulative (but not necessarily scummy or townie) considering I hadn't actually posted who I wanted dead today yet. I always take a look at my reads after a flip. I still scumread shos but unless I'm dead set certain, I rarely open from death tunnel stance. It's not helpful. It also shuts off communication and scum tend to slip and be obvious more when they think there is a chance they can get away.

3) No. I meant follow the cop from an abstract sense. Mala claims, she could investigate a good chunk of the game before scum could have killed a hidden doctor. Mods don't like games that even hint at the remote possibility of follow the cop. We do have a ninja here that is a counter to the watcher. There should have a godfather present that's a counter to mala. That forces the last role to be a roleblocker because more scum wouldn't make sense in a small setup. Yet, a roleblocker is counterproductive in a setup where town neighborizers can essentially millerize themselves.

If you got any questions regarding that analysis, shoot them. I'll take a look later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3213 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3211, shos wrote:@whis: i dun think im an easy mislynch :< and titus literally rolled dice and declared deathtunnel on me byvhis second post so idgaf; also he is a neigh and eagle claims fitz is confirmed and i still think scum have a nei so meh on titus.

Anyway, claim time?
Why are you so eager to claim? This feels like a weak Varsoon gambit but I'm tempted to interpret everything you say as scummy so I'd like a fresh pair of eyes to see if they are seeing the same thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3214 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3208, shos wrote:I'm gonna need a shuffle of my reads, I guess.

anyway - the information I recieved makes me :/ about my role. I thought it would be better. it is useful, tho.
If you are doing what I think you're doing, you're cloning ika's town game which makes me feel a little bad about scumreading you but I always scumread ika. Yet, if I'm right forcing you to claim is bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3216 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, the ika's towngame was a meta comment. I played with ika on the site he's from. Your game looks similar. It's not bad to be doing it at all. I am just thinking it might not be genuine.

As for the Varsoon gambit comment, I just finished a Micro with him where he claimed at precisely the most inopportune moment and we coasted the last day. Your desire to claim reminded me of that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3256 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3250, Desperado wrote:Mirari, Kise, Bald, Fitz all town via claim

+

Nacho and Whiskers town via play

= shos/Titus scum
Ok this vote is just bad and you should feel bad. Shos is OMGUSing, but your theory requires me to A) push ika hard and then push my other scum buddy hard in the same day to possibly no benefit of being confirmed town. There was no one else I wanted to really push yesterday. Your theory sucks major.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3257 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3252, Kise wrote:Did anyone get enabled starting N1?
I never got enabled.

Shos crumb sucks major (he left off the R) and thus could be scum retconning and looking for a post that might pass as a foolish crumb.

Yet, his play does seem consistent that he's trying to draw an enabler claim to try and get into a 1 v 1 scenario, given the fact he seemed to do it with both myself and eagle prior to the chance to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3258 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

**prior to the chance to claim = prior to the chance to read the thread fully.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3262 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Kise, I don't understand the "Where's B question?"

That doesn't make Fitz/Eagle town nor scum. If Eagle is town, then Fitz is almost certainly town. Yet, if Eagle is scum, then Fitz can almost certainly be scum.

I'd recommend Shos to use his information to see if scum have a night neighborizer. If they do, it forces the scum to keep me and Fitz alive. (They can't kill their scum mate in Fitz and then killing me leaves it obvious that Fitz is scum). We then lynch outside of me Fitz shos or Eagle.

That leaves Desp, Kise Whiskers or Nacho. Desp's claim makes sense. The mod wouldn't likely do a sticks out like sore thumb claim on Whiskers.

PoE leaves me with Kise or Nacho.

Kise seems to be trying to scumhunt by arguing my scumhunting fits a personal agenda. He seems to be a hydra. The hydra that prefers me as town likely knows I am much more individualistic as town. I do beat to the beat of my own drum and my own information.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3265 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Derp. That happens to me a lot when I get away by my husband.

Anyway, point B) requires that I push both possible hypothetical buddies with no method of conftowning myself. I've already got plenty of attention from being a semi-cced role. The strategy just doesn't make sense. There's not much reward in it and a hell of a lot of risk under Desp's theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3289 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3281, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3244, Mirari wrote:Since we are claimed I want a mass claim stat.
Nacho first and then desperado.

Shos, it is Day 3, where is your night 2 information?
I'm a bomb; will take whoever kills me during the night to the grave with me.
In post 3262, Titus wrote:PoE leaves me with Kise or Nacho.
Didn't you read the mason claim...?
What mason claim?

There is probably nothing I can do here given my busy schedule. Yet this train is not based in play or reason at all. I handed the group ika.

Nacho's claim is a scumclaim explaining why he is alive so long.

I will provide more tomorrow if not lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3307 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Desperado's claim seems town to me. Hades is heavily involved with death in mythology.

Nacho's claim is suspect for two reasons. First, no deity so we cannot assess the validity of the claim. Second, meta. In newbie 518(I will have to verify the number), Nacho said to be very wary of games she is alive and playing well. A bomb claim helps diffuse that suspicion. Why not kill her? Cuz bomb. Also, she will likely buy another day as the scum team would likely shoot eagle or the masons unless they are the scum team.

Whisker's claim has issue because no one has been day neighborized. You would expect by now for someone to claim neighborized or for Whiskers to say how many shots she has.

I like Fitz's analysis on Eagle. The doc should protect the cop. Instead he did not. Eagle checks fitz who was likely to be the lynch among the neighborizers. Notice how he made a big deal about the 50/50 choice and not being bound but never solidly confirmed the two choices? Eagle scum taking this risk for Fitz scum is too great. Yet, it is not for Whiskers scum.

Shos, I have minor issues with your claim. First, you forgot the R is enabler. Stuff like that. If you truly are the enabler, check with the mod on precisely who you can enable. Threatening to enable Desp might keep him around longer in the endgame (provided you are both town) and act like a backup doctor on his slot.

I really do not feel comfortable with Eagle targetting Nacho. On NK and Nacho and Eagle are "conftown" when likely scum, which forces the group to lynch Whiskers to have any shot at winning. Eagle should target Desperafo. Targeting town ppl gives conftowns and exposes Eagle to less risk in dying.

Final guess unless ppl unvote

Nacho, Whiskers, Eagle
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3309 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Eagle should be on the masons IMO.

It confirms them as town in that manner, moving the game along much better and masons are the obvkill if town here given the lack of investigative roles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3310 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3301, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3300, Desperado wrote:Titus and Eagle.
That works too.
This doesn't work at all.

My scumbuddy sets up my lynch by caiming to check the other neighborizer when under that scenario, Fitz is likely to b the lynch if not checked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3313 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Whiskers, the masons are not confirmed town. Confirming them is prudent. If two deaths, then we know the masons are scum. Confirming two town or putting town into autowin status is the best play.

If Eagle hits scum, y'all are in mylo possibly if not lylo.

If we do not do the wise thing and protect/check the masons, then Nacho is the best bet after that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3315 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

I never saw a role pm from the mod on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3323 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, so the masons are likely town. Eagle, fitz, Desp, Nacho, Whiskers, shos, two of the three must be scum.

Zeus was the only othr God I saw fitting with a bomb.

VOTE: Nacho
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3324 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Titus »

**two of these
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3326 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Hephaestus is my god btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3328 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3325, shos wrote:Did you just say six names and say rhat the scumteam is in there? Only excluded yourself and masons?

Are you fucking kidding me?
That is what I know to be true. It was meant as a buildin blick for tomorrow. You are not in my official scumreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3329 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3327, shos wrote:Also why did you suddenly decide masons are town? An all-Or-nothing gambit is impossible?
An all or nothing gambit doesn't make sense with Mala's knowing there are lovers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3331 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by Titus »

I am phone posting at midnight. I will do that tomorrow if no one else does.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3334 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Titus »

That post makes no sense.

First, you build on what you know and expand outward.

Second quote block, what are you talking about? If they aren't lovers, why are you not upset for claiming they are... Confused.

I make a lot of phone posts in bed when I have insomnia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3335 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3333, shos wrote:I have to say that by now im torn.
By poe titus goes. By content titus goes as well. But by gut - it feels like townie trying to do something as last will.

I tend toignore my gut cuz ut tends to be wrong but it still feels wierd..
If your gut and head disagree reconcile.

Btw, your PoE is off. Please wall it and I will show you where as i am town. I am coming aound to you being town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3337 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Shos, your POE only has two scums, which is bad for a game this large.

Supposing your POE is accurate but for townreads, then Whiskers and Nacho are the last two scums. Whiskers and Nacho were in my scumreads list. Why are you townreading them? Anything beyond setup spec?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3349 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

Tried to neighborize Wisdom. I held my neighbor shot last night. I intend to neighborize tonight if I live that long. I figured I would live or be nked so it woulldn't matter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3358 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

WAIT STOP! If the masons are lovers, scum shoots masons. Eagle crashes into Nacho scum. I am lynched. 4 town deaths. That will put you in Lylo with

Fitz as Conftown. Nacho as confscum.

Nacho gets lynched. Fitz dies.

Lylo is Shos, Desperado, Whiskers.

That's what I am seeing here. If that happens, use the time to the fullest.

With that, I think I'm dead, so whatever at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3363 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

Well if the masons aren't lovers, then you will have a mylo of shos, Desp, Whiskers + a mason
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3365 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3362, Mirari wrote:I think Whiskers is more likely scum than Titus. But I am fine with thinning out the neighborizer pool.
Why don't you vote Whiskers then? By now, we should all know his clim is bullshit since he won't say how many shots he has or if he neighborized anyone?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3368 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

Now that's convienent.

VOTE: Whiskers
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3370 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

And if Eagle dies bc Nacho is scum, you claim to have neighborized Nacho well shit...like we are taking the word of scum.

This is a fake claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3372 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

Mirari, form your own idea. If you need help I will answer questions.

Our attention should be focused on solving the separates.

Whiskers neighborizer gives you a reason to come up guilty on the claim when you are scum. Both fitz and I are town most likely. You assumed early on your claim would be the same.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3382 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

Desperado, why are you putting up obviously bullshit stuff? Yeah it's self-preservation but this isn't scum me and you've played with me enough to know the difference. You should also not be so willing to just autotrust Nacho and the claim SHOULD look suspect.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3588 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

I like the design. I feel town was underpowered overall but I loved the creative aspect, especially the design of the qt cop. I would love if you'd review a minitheme of mine when I can do that, or a large theme.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”