Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1644 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1640, Garmr wrote:The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
This probably isn't true. You were being pushed by confirmed town, and really the only town player pushing back was TPP and their game stance didn't give them the leverage to prevent your lynch. If the mass claim hadn't happened on day 2 your slot would have been the default lynch. Too bad I wasn't going to get any town cred for opposing your lynch once you flipped town!

If scum had been lynched either day (particularly if it had been me lynched) then your slot would probably have been next.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1647 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1645, Garmr wrote:
In post 1644, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1640, Garmr wrote:The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
This probably isn't true. You were being pushed by confirmed town, and really the only town player pushing back was TPP and their game stance didn't give them the leverage to prevent your lynch. If the mass claim hadn't happened on day 2 your slot would have been the default lynch. Too bad I wasn't going to get any town cred for opposing your lynch once you flipped town!

If scum had been lynched either day (particularly if it had been me lynched) then your slot would probably have been next.
Depends on which scum kayne wouldn't of got my slot lynched if he was lynched, you would of got me lynched and If cabd was some how miraculously lynched then it would of been near impossible to get the slot lynched.
The third option wasn't likely. And the 1st option was less likely. The first scum to be lynched was going to be me unless town had an investigative ability and the player was looking for the scum likely to go deep, not scum town should be able to handle without PR help.

If TTP hadn't been lynched, I think I would have been a strong candidate for night kill, unless I'd gone all out arguing against his lynch. And that really wasn't in the cards, though we did have some role blocks to burn.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”