DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I nominated Cheesefan because I like cheese and Jdodge because i like his picture of a dog. Even if there is one scum up I don't think we are going to hit them.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:55 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

It seem like really flimsy logic. If the mafia did vote together there would be easier ways to hide it than to only say one of his nominations. I'm not saying you are wrong I'm just saying it's a stretch.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:21 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I think anyone that dosn't tell us there nominations should definetely be nominated by eneryone tomorow.
I also thought it was Harry Potter and I'm quite mad at myself that I didn't notice the scar missing. Which brings up the interesting question, "Do you think Harry I suppose to look like John Lennon?"
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Wow a lot of posting leads to some very dense reading. I think voting to make everybody tie is a bad ideal. This nomination mechanic gives the town the abillity to only make eligible poeple that they believe are scumie. It makes it tougher for scum to divert attention to townies, because there are less townies to choose from. It also puts a lot of pressure on scum to convince us they are town. Today the mechanic is a hindrince because the nominations were completly random from the town side. Tomorow the mechanic has the potential to be a huge advantage, assuming that the town scum reads are accurate. Put the whole group up exposes everyone and since everybody is up there is more chance for the scum to divert the lynch to townies.

I know it will be somewhat difficult to make the mechanic work for the town, but I think puting only poeple up that looked suspicious the day before will help keep the town focused on scumie actions.

I also think that the town should try to decide as a whole who is the scumiess before putting the final votes on and going to night.

Fos: Maz Medias and Ghyrt
I think both of their play has been very scumie and using very contradictoy logic. They say one thing and seem to half contradict it the next.

Out of the four poeple we can vote for I don't have any good reads, but I do think the Rabbit is town though.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Oh and what does IGMEOY mean?
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:29 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

My head hearts with the rapid rate of posting. :oops:
I think out of the four poeple we can vote for it should not be skruffs or RagingRabbit. Although Rabbit might be onto somthing with skruffs.
So is the concensus we should or should discuss are nominations for tomorow?

Raging Rabbit Can I get you to open up your third eye and put it on me? :D
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:46 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Right the journey is making me very haggard, probably because I also need some sleep. I also agree that cheesefan should say more since he is the only nominee not posting a whole lot, but it is kinda hard to keep up with the pace of some other four legged critters.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:14 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I totally got prod because I didn't post in 48 hours. and I got four pages to read. Man being busy and trying to play and keeping up with this thread is so hard.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:51 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Hmmm....
To Cheesefan: so I missed a plant, frankenberry, and now I have demonic clown to look at? I want Harry back :cry: ... I mean Lennon. :wink:
To Rabbit: I think your play style is fine and I don't care how much you cuss or attack poeple, because attacking poeple is what the game is about. 8)
To skruffs: Why me on nominational Data. Just asking cause I don't see how we could gleen scumness from the data we have right now. But I'm stupid so that simply might be it.

I think this game is getting very side tracked.
We need to figure out:
1. who we are going to lynch?
2. Are we working as a group to figure out nominations or randomly vote hoping the scum looking poeple get up there?

I absolutely think we need to work together for nominations. If all of the town votes the same two poeple we should be able to get the two poeple we want up there, and this will help flush out what other kind of vote manipulation roles are out there.

As for whom to nominate:
Maz Medias
Ghyrt
Romanus

They all seem incredibly scumie to me and none of them have done much, but gone after the rabbit to the point where I think they are all absolutely working together. I know that this is who the rabbit wants, but I would be going after them anyway because of there play.

BTW: I totally wanted the third eye on me and got so dissed be the rabbit and you never did explain the whole thumb and gun thing. :evil:
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:11 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

FrankBunny* I profusely apologize. I really don't want to hang skruffs because he wants it. Maybe thats what he wants because he is scum, but I still don't want to give it to him.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Arggggggg

The graph helps. (Period)
Right now we have to be carfule how we use it, as the game progresess the info from the day one noms will be very helpfu.
Can I get that picture as my avatar? I LOVE it. :D
Skruffs argument was so Damn good I wanted to believe it over my Role PM, and nominate myself for being scum.

We need to figure out noms and vote. This day needs to get a little close to ending.
I say Nominate Ghryt and Jack. Jack because of the graph. Ghryt because he is scum. Romanus and Maz can wait.

Vote: cheesefan
His not tyrying to defend himself has me thinking he is the best one out of the current noms. And the graph has me atm thinking Jdodge is town.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:59 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I think if the town does this 7-6-6 plan at most the mafia will be able to add a nominee or switch one for one. Either way there is three to four poeple nominate two of which the town decided was scumie. Yes power roles could ruin it, BUT WE HAVE TO TRY SOMTHING. Close nomination can only help scum. We need open voting so the town will have some info to go off of. Because town won't lie, only scum. Closed voting will keep info away from the town. Im starting to think that most of the poeple that don't want to share are scum.

I think Ghryt because I have been suspicious of him the whole time. His comments have been reaking of avoidance and misdirection. I don't like his blatant attacks on the bunny and his dislike of sharing info.

Jack because of the graph and because of his comments since the graph seem to be some what panicky.

Either way we need to say who we should nominate for tommorow and vote for today.

I want to nominate ghryt and Jack.
I'm keeping my vote on cheesefan.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Ok I don't care how it comes up/ happens/ evolves into, I'm sick of coming back everyday to like a page's worth about RR's play style. I don't mind his style or anyone that takes offense to it, but can we stop getting into redundant arguments about it.

Huge
FOS: Jdodge, cheesefan, romanus
This blatant not going to work with any ideal the town comes up with is really scumie. I understand your points for keeping stuff secret, BUT I THINK IT IS A VERY BAD IDEAL. I think we need to publickly work together to figure out who is mafia, being open will help us achieve this. yes the mafia could exploit this, but I believe that the bennifit to the town out ways the risk.

Our nomination plan needs to have three canidates, with just two the mafia can kill one and collectively vote to put somone else up. With three we open the possibility of hitting mafia and putting pressure on the mafia. Plus if the mafia kills one we will still at least have two scumie suspects left. Any townie who becomes a nominee should agree to do this because goin agianst it will only draw suspicion away from those that are actually mafia.

Im a townie, but if you want to put me and jack up and someone else I'll agree to do it, because A) I think jack really is scum B) If the other one is ghryt even better C) I do believe it would be in the towns best interest to put up who they really believe is scum.

It would be nice if there was some discussion on who to lynch for today.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Ok. We should just give up working together on the nominations for today. I am still watching all of you that are dead set against working together BTW.

Out of the nominees I think cheesefan is a perfect canidate for lynch and I still don't want to let skruffs martyr himself. I'm obviously against killing the rabbit, and I am also keeping tabs on maz and ghryt for there rabbit hunting. Jdodge I think is town. The only one that gives me vibes that we can lynch is cheesefan.

After night two shenanigans I hope the poeple who are vocaly against working together, assuming any of you are townies, will see that WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER!!!!
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Like my post say's out of the four of you:
RagingRabbit: I strongly believe is town.
Skruff: I think he is very useful and I don't want to lynch him because he wants it so bad.
Jdodge: Him getting so many noms Makes me think that he is either town or mafia trying to look innocent. ATM leening towards town that the mafia targetted.
Cheesefan: Your play seems off. Your flat out refusal to work together bothers me alot. Jdodge said the same thing but the noms, Have me leaning away from him to you, and I have this gut feeling that somthing is queer with you.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

To Jdodge, it was really a toss up between you two and my gut and the graph broke the tie. I only have one vote, so I can only vote one of you.

To Jack, I'm not sure if cheesefan will end up being mafia, but if he does I'm coming after you. That statment was so scumie.
The situation right now is that the poeple I really want to go after the most arn't on the block. Hence why I think we should work together so that tommorow we can have who we want up there.

Confirm Vote: Cheesefan
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Jack wrote:ebwop: I guess cheesefan seems a bit more innocent than the others.
The whole comment stinks. It says "Don't vote my mafia mate." And I don't have a gut feeling about Jdodge just cheesefan.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

DeanWinchester wrote:Like my post say's out of the four of you:
RagingRabbit: I strongly believe is town.
Skruff: I think he is very useful and I don't want to lynch him because he wants it so bad.
Jdodge: Him getting so many noms Makes me think that he is either town or mafia trying to look innocent. ATM leening towards town that the mafia targetted.
Cheesefan: Your play seems off. Your flat out refusal to work together bothers me alot. Jdodge said the same thing but the noms, Have me leaning away from him to you, and I have this gut feeling that somthing is queer with you.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

In addition: Jacks defense of him after this comment and Jack's response to the graph have me convince that if Cheesefan shows up scum so is Jack. If anything Jack's defense of him should be anouther reason to vote cheesefan, because it seems so suspicious.

Cheesefan's post seems like some times he is trying to be helpful to the town and other times absolutely against the town. His whole style seems far scumier than certain four legged critters that seem to be leading in the vote count because of the general dislike, of this animal, amongst the players.

MOD:
I think we need a deadline because we're twenty pages in with discussion being mostly circular, irrelevant, and with no definitive progress in who to lynch. It would be nice for this day to end.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:01 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Skruffs wrote: Jack got angry at me for suggesting it, dean got scared and started sayign jack was scummy.
I didn't get scared I made a very good joke that nobody thought was funny and decided your graph was useful so I changed who I wanted to nominate to reflect that.

For clarification my nomination list is:
Ghryt
Jack
Maz
Romanus

Romanus is on there because his abillity is inherently questionable as to his alingment.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:33 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

The list is simply who I think is suspicious right now and considering I can only nominate two poeple, and they will definetly come out of the top three, It mostly a Fos on romanus, Because I probably won't me nominating anyone else till all three at the top are dead.

Note: Cheesefan would be on the list, but I'm hoping to end the day with his corpse coming up scum.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Tcs is around in other games. guesse he just dosn't want to post. And I would like to keep ghyrt so I won't feel bad for going after who ever replaces him because of ghyrt's play.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Man I thought TCS was town, but the proxy to Maz looks so bad. I still like how no votes have really been cast on who to lynch today.
I'm still certain Maz and ghryt are mafia.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:56 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

The amount of scum is really starting to grow in this game. Maz I am flat out voting you for everything I can until you are dead. WORKING ALONE HELPS MAFIA!! yes it's possible that the could still manipulate the noms,but only a little, THE TOWN WOULD STILL GET TWO OR AT LEAST ONE OF THE NOMS THEY WANT UP ON THE BLOCK.

Maz you are scum, you are scum, you are scum. I so can't wait to get you and Ghyrt up there.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:48 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Because the way there saying it, there teaming up of Ragging Rabbit, there general disregard to any logical argument for working together. You are Mostly in the same boat, but the graph on how the votes worked out has me, ATM, believeing you are town.

Ghryt and Maz keeping tripping off ever scum-o-meter I have. Even after I start leaning towards others they pipe up again and I become suspicious of them again.

Don't worry Jdodge I still have an eye on you.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:48 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Others just look way more scumie ATM.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:22 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Working in secret helps mafia.

I do think we need some prods to go around. I also think maz has been flying under the radar by not really saying ANYTHING, except don't work together.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:23 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

First off
Mod:
I vote for Deadline. 24 pages is enough for the first day, and I am done talking about nomination strategies, there to many players against working together.

If skruffs gets lynched and comes up town, I am so glad that the poeple that wanted him lynch are the poeple that I wanted to go after anyway.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I get very tired with circular talk that goes no where for 25 pages.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Ok.

I'm sure skruffs(please tell me i'm right) skruffs will come up town.

After the last bout of comments I still think ghyrt and maz are our best noms.
With jack being a very close third.

The current noms: I was really for cheesefan, but jdodges recent comments have me thinking the graph shouldn't have bought him the pass I gave him.

In this game the town HAS TO DECIDE WHO THEY WANT TO LYNCH THE DAY BEFORE THE LYNCH. The town is at an inherent disadvantage because we HAVE to play a day ahead. Tommorow's discussion will NOT help us tommorow, but on the third day.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:08 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

DeanWinchester wrote:Arggggggg

The graph helps. (Period)
Right now we have to be carfule how we use it, as the game progresess the info from the day one noms will be very helpfu.
Can I get that picture as my avatar? I LOVE it. :D
Skruffs argument was so Damn good I wanted to believe it over my Role PM, and nominate myself for being scum.

We need to figure out noms and vote. This day needs to get a little close to ending.
I say Nominate Ghryt and Jack. Jack because of the graph. Ghryt because he is scum. Romanus and Maz can wait.

Vote: cheesefan
His not tyrying to defend himself has me thinking he is the best one out of the current noms. And the graph has me atm thinking Jdodge is town.
This is the post, right? I don't get whats scumie about it.

My defense of rabbit is because, I think he is town and that he was getting ganged up on be ghyrt and maz.

As long as you nominate me and Ghyrt I'm happy.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:10 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

This game is so insanely frustrating.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I don't want to vote you, Don't want to vote Rabbit, ATM not going to vote Jdodge. That leaves cheesefan, and as a bonus HE IT SCUMIE. His post's are suspect, his logic is flawed, and his disinterest in the game is also somthing I don't like.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:00 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

We need a deadline, Period.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:01 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I think the 25 page thread is going to be a tough fit.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:15 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Who ever fill ins for cheese is still going to have my vote till most likely the end of the day.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:22 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

You realize you are the other option for me Jdodge. I can't believe there is some poeple that are giving skruffs his wish.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

If he comes up town JDodge, than I know you are scum.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:17 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Skruffs wrote: TCS : This isn't exactly all Day One - this is also a sort of panel discussion on hwo the game should be played.
I'm absolutely positive later days will take longer.

I so hope that's not the case.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

JDodge wrote:
DeanWinchester wrote:
Skruffs wrote: TCS : This isn't exactly all Day One - this is also a sort of panel discussion on hwo the game should be played.
I'm absolutely positive later days will take longer.

I so hope that's not the case.
I so hope you die tomorrow like the scum you are.
One small problem, you are the scum not me.
Only cheesefans bad play has my vote still on him.
Otherwise it would be all over you.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:09 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

What's the count at, and why are we lynching skruffs?
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:31 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Mariyta wrote:This game is going nowhere.
Biggest understament of all time.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:48 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

JDodge wrote:Okay; new theory.

The people who are avoiding this arguement over how the game should be played are more likely to be scum, as any death from either side will incriminate either that side or the other.

Solution; we should look to get rid of Romanus and DW tomorrow, who have been complaining loudly about said debate and likely are using the deadline thing as an excuse, and lynch Cheesefan or RR today.
I have been one of the main poeple saying we should work together. You are blatantly lying about my position. Townies Nominate Maz, ghyrt, and Jdodge.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I totally picked a side. I am undeniably for working together. But about page 20ish I decided argueing was getting us no where and decided to dis-ccontinue trying to push the subject.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

where the crap is the mod? he is not coming up town, but still I want this day to end.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

He is not coming up scum*
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I can't wait till hear all the fruedian theroes on that.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Ok.
RR is up there because poeple don't like him.
Romanus is up there because of his ability. I believe his ability to be pro-town. Mafia did not kill him because they were not afraid of his ability and hoping the town would lynch him.

Gyhrt and maz are up there because poeple believe they are scum. PERIOD.

We need to say who we nominated. There is little if any info scum can gleam from this.

I nominated gyhrt and maz.
Fos: the poeple that have already voted.

We need to decide TODAY who needs to be lynched tomorow. We need discusion not votes.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:11 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

We need to know who everyone nominated. Scum voted together.
We need to figure out who they nominated so we know who not to lynch.
I'm thinking they would have put up Romanus and rr.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:11 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

One small problem maz, I'm coming up town and one i do maz, I hope the town has the sense to lynch you. Assuming it dosn't happen today.

Whan was the last time rr posted.

And don't worry maz, I got my eye on your highly potential scum buddy JDodge. But I can't go after all scum at the same time, so lucky you get to be the first one to go down.

I'm going to go look at the last bit of skruffs wagon.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Except i'm coming up town. See i'm not in your scum group so that means I'm town. See how deductive reasoning can help you out.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:57 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Activity is pretty much non-existent these days. I don't think RR has posted day2
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Around.
MOD: Just to check. The replacments are being told who there predescesors nominated, correct?
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:54 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I'm thinking you should vote the actual scum. Maz and ghyrt.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Totally did not notice that ghryt got replace by, Rangerofthenorth?!

I would like to lynch either one.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Maz medias.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:10 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

ghryt got replace by Rangerofthenorth who hasn't posted this day.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I think going after sombody who is probably going to get replaced is a bad ideal. I think replacements should get a chance to interact with the group before we decide whether or not they are scum. But I will have my eye on his replacement.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:44 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I would like to point out how mariyata and jdodge are twisting what is going on.
I was asked who do I want to lynch between my top two choices. I like either one, but chose maz because of ghyrts replacement. Him being replaced is simply the deciding tie breaker.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #59) » Wed May 02, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I hope the replacments have the sense to lynch maz.

You can only vote:
Max and ghyrt: scum
Romanus: up there because of abillity. He claimed it, with no presure, he is obviously town.
RR: Poeple don't like him

At the very least.
Voting maz or ghryt will give you reads on several poeple.

Oh by the way:

Say who you nominated. Last warning.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #60) » Thu May 03, 2007 9:27 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I'm waiting for replacements and to see if they will give there nom. history.

Half of the eligible candidates arn't actively in the game right now.

What is the case against RR? Other than his play style?
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #61) » Tue May 08, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Still around waiting for replacments.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #62) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:53 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I don't even think Life 3 can save this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”