kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #630 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 am

Post by kuribo »

to those that don't know me:

1) if you're scum, i can already smell your fear. do not bother trying to wagon me. i've only been lynched as town twice in my 6 years here. i crush people that try to lynch me and hang their heads on the mantle of fallen scum

2) due to the recent spate of bannings for behavior (and the fact that the list mods have recently warned me about such behavior), i will do my level best not to refer to any of you as "fucker," "idiot," "shitlord," "jizz genius," or "an abject waste of human fucking skin." please note that this is all very new to me and not calling you names will probably incite me to murderous violence.

3) i ain't reading shit until i get home from my date tonight

to those that do know me: sup
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #633 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

page 1- random voting crap

page 2- why is nacho accusing mara of chainsawing empire for an rvs vote? marble and i will wind up screaming at one another i have foreseen it, shadoweh what the hell, accusing of chainsawing on page 2? yeah ok.

page 3- this chainsaw argument is abject crap, i desperately want both tammy and emp to be town so that we can re-enact Wire Season 1 and catch the scum this time. both are extremely capable as town. generic asks too many fucking questions. shadoweh thinks she's too nice when she should be FEEDING THE FUCKING HATE

page 4- i can't read nacho for shit, i've proven that in the past. i'm liking mara's counter argument to generic who asks more questions than the FUCKING RIDDLER. Riddle me this, town! No. Fuck that. not buying the whole "your mentor can read you" thing just because i don't have enough money to buy that shit right now. these posts are too long why the fuck am i reading them? Not liking "oh, my naked vote was a reaction test" guess what? when you tell people that, YOU FUCKING RUIN IT

Page 5- shit, not even 25% done yet? i need a nap. desperado pops in and i wanna say that if you're town and you self hammer in this game, i will eat your soul. PeaceBringer votes Generic, meh, I can feel that. META IS SHIT just so you know, there, Generic. Not liking your tunnel one bit. (if it's a tunnel) I have to admit, I could not care any less about most of the crap on page 5. maybe page 6 will be better.

Page 6- PeaceBringer hits the nail on the head for Generic, it looks like Gen is trying to justify his vote on Mara. disagree with Tammy that PB looks scum. and then PB decides to piss all over that with the "ugh i hate these kinda posts" DO YOU REALIZE THAT POSTING JUST TO SAY YOU HATE THOSE POSTS IS JUST AS BAD AS THOSE POSTS?! also enough with the fucking chainsaw already. god hurry up and get here Page 7

Page 7- fuuuuuck i hate this page. so boring, you people are like valium in text form. WHERE IS ALL THE MURDER? screw this page

Page 8- screw this page too. why is generic sucking up to shadoweh? generic says he's been scumhunting, eh maybe i guess you could call it that. doesn't seem like enough yelling to be scumhunting but we all do it differently i guess. garanchula bitching about too much content, i hate when people do that shit. desperado accusing gaiden of not jumping into the battle--- sorry, desp, but that battle was long and boring and some people are pussies who will stay out of shit like that.

page 9- why do you people hate my migraine, what did it ever do to you? empire says hypocrisy isn't a scum tell THANK GOD i thought i was the only person that thought that. nacho thinks it's suspicious that tammy wanted that fight to be over with. not suspicious, just boring. but the "fight" was boring too. i mean, nobody even got called a PIE EATING RECTAL RANGER.

page 10- page 9 was dumb, i have high hopes for page 10. who the fuck is Bert and did he read the game before voting? if mara is town, i'm inclined to believe her read on generic just because i've made similar statements about games i've played with DGB. page 10 was dumb.

page 11- i want marble to be town in this game so we can rage at you guys instead of each other.

Page 12- generic pisses all over my scum read on him with RAGE. god dammit, now i have to actually read your posts to determine if your rage is real. i can read rage, you know. FEED THE HATE. but wait, then he unvotes himself almost immediately. i must meditate on this, commune with the rage-gods and get back to this post. i'm not feeling the ATE accusation at ALL.

whoa i'm just about halfway done.

BON JOVI BREAK

Ohhhhh ohhh i'm halfway there, ohhh ohh livin' on a prayer

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #637 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 636, PeaceBringer wrote:Kuribo- yes I am perfectly aware that commenting on such a post is just as bad as the post... I am funny like that
so enjoyed your posting... you may have to claim though...
k

"Albert," vanilla neighbor

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #638 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 635, TheGarantula wrote:Welcome Kuribo, but I think you are 3edgy5me. Also, why did you call me out for bitching about content after doing it yourself?
because unlike you i was actually doing OTHER THINGS with my post aside from posting only to point out how much i hate when people do that

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #640 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 603, The Purple Shoe wrote:No idea Mr Bert. Just sort of let this game flow by what with all the arguing etc
hey mutley next time you make an alt make sure you don't leave your email address in your profile

thanks in advance

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #643 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 617, PeaceBringer wrote:SXTLHGaiden- want to hear more from
how did you plan on hearing more from a guy who was scheduled to be replaced a day previous?
In post 3032, FakeGod wrote:
August 22 -
Moderator:
FakeGod
Day 1, 22 pages
Replacing:
SXTLHGaiden

Filled!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #644 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 641, PeaceBringer wrote:who is your neighbor?
there's two of them

marble and tammy

we don't have daytalk so i imagine scum don't either

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #647 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 645, Bert wrote:I would bet the game on one of the three neighbors being scum
i was thinking the same thing, actually, i just figured i'd yell at both of them come nightfall and see who cracks

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #649 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

wasnt obvious at all

lucky for you i'm chatty as fuck

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #673 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

page 13- what the fuck didn't i read this already. empire and tammy back and forth is interesting.

page 14- generic starting to get annoyed. yesssss this is getting good now, lemme get my dick out for this. says he wouldn't use his home life to further his wincon, really? THEN YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE HOLLOW GLORY OF AIRING ALL YOUR DEPRESSING LIFE BUSINESS ON A PUBLIC FORUM IN ORDER TO WIN A MEANINGLESS GAME. shadoweh's read of Bert is pretty interesting. not in the way the bickering was. i hope you're all happy, i had to put my penis back where it belongs. FUCK YEAH SHADOWEH'S POST 344 I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT. nacho says she's wrong on Bert... eh. maybe, but i don't like when people tiptoe around trainwrecks. tries to bring attention to Desperado. all in all page 14 was kinda fun. A+++ would page 14 again

page 15- nacho this avatar sucks. mutley's denial of his alt is pretty meh. not a scum tell for some people. hey Bert, marble is never easy lynchbait. just a heads up. Bert looks better on this page.

page 16- fuck me, man, we're back on meta? what is this red wedding and poison frog and offsite what the fuck ever i can feel myself falling asleep alreadjgmbkcxxxxzzzzzz

zzzzzhngt what?! oh. Tammy still calling Empire weird, I like her paranoia. (for those not in the know, Tammy and Emp have hydra'd together AT LEAST once that I know of. they know each other pretty well) ms mara uses the word "sus" which reminds me so much of pirate mollie in pikmin mafia that i just want to PUNCH FUCKING EVERYTHING. god i hated that game. PeaceBringer is my new soulmate telling everyone to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT META BECAUSE META IS SO SHIT. don't like Bert jumping on this, but it doesn't feel like scum opportunism to me.

page 17- meta meta meta oh god so many words MAKE IT STOP

page 18- my predecessor being called out for apathy (news flash- he replaced out sitewide) if there's ever been an easy lynch it's the "day 1 lurker,"

page 19- lotsa walls here fuck this

page 20- Bert 481, i like the HATE here. Mutley hanging back not doing shit is suspicious as hell at this point. disagree with shadoweh about PB being suspicious. disagree that Bert's posts are useless

Page 21 and PB rescinds that sentiment like a good lil boy. Bert calls out shadoweh for "white knighting" ugh so annoying when people are expected not to defend their town reads.

Page 22- I like the paranoia between Empire and Tammy, all the rest is like white noise. not to be racist.

Page 23- i don't like generic's "lol scum giving up" about my predecessor. again, a five-second check shows that he quit out of every game he was in site-wide. generic then tosses in "THIS DAY IS TOO LONG" well guess what, chuckles? it just got longer. oooh is it waffle time? waffle time, waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine? Mara makes a decent case on Generic. at this point, i'm thinking Generic is WAY erratic. seriously, he keeps going back and forth on my scumfucking device. generic attempts to drop a trust tell and awww shit, looks like a fight is brewing.

page 24- PB has generic on the ropes here (PS i'd have done the same god damn thing if I saw someone trying to influence the game with a bet), now we're ruleslawyering. purple shoe still trying to pretend he's not mutley HEY MUTLEY I SEE YOU.

page 25- so wait, gaiden replaces out after lurkaderping, SHOE on the other hand, says he's lurkaderping and will continue to lurkaderp? yeah, the scum team's reluctant to bus this one. MUTLEY GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE AND POST. pretty sure i read all this earlier when i was backwards-reading

page 26- ditto

page 27- kuribo replaces in? FUCK YEAH I LOVE THAT GUY

anyway mutley

bring it.

Vote: Purple Shoe

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #674 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 651, Ms Marangal wrote:Really?

did i stutter?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #675 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 656, Tammy wrote:Kuribo - is there a reason you outed the neighborhood? In the wire when someone asked you to claim, as town neighbor you told them to all in a hole, and only claimed after you saw that your predecessor claimed.
because i was asked nicely, unlike in the Wire where camn tried to pull that bullshit trip-up that people do to replacements

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #676 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 663, Ms Marangal wrote:Kuribo, Tammy, are you guys house servants?
nope, just a Guest

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #688 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:28 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 684, The Purple Shoe wrote:You should also have the decency not to out alts unless they say yes even though half the people knew.
I'm going to have to ask you not to use words I don't understand when you're talking to me. Words like "decency," "ethics," "morals," and "rational."

Anyway, good to see you haven't died in a gutter. Hey, would you like to play a game ofafia with us? I know lurkaderping is hard work but if you could pretend to have reads, that would be awful sporting of you.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #689 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 am

Post by kuribo »

What the fuck is ofafia? Why is that in my spellcheck? I meant mafia obviously

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #691 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:07 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 680, Llamarble wrote:This remains one of my favorite posts ever.
FUCK YOU PAL

I AM SICK OF YOUR SHIT AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE

BEHOLD AN ARTIST'S RENDITION OF YOUR SITUATION

(MARBLE'S TINY FLACCID DONG OF SCUMMITUDE NOT PICTURED BECAUSE GIMP DOESN'T HAVE A BRUSH THAT SMALL)
Both of us were town :D
Also the game where Fate got mislynched on his birthday. Also the game where MattP was so offended by one of my posts that I ended up apologizing to him. Also the game that was ongoing at the exact moment I found out my whore of a soon to be ex wife was cheating on me

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #693 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:33 am

Post by kuribo »

At one point I got an ability to send messages to other players through the mod. I promptly used it to tell Marble I was going to "eat his skin like fried chicken."

Or was that Voided? I forget.

Anyway, why is mutley ignoring everything but the fact that I outted him?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #698 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 am

Post by kuribo »

It's because I wasn't sure if you were fishing for compliments. I do that too sometimes. We made a good team in The Wire and it was unlucky that Ben slipped between the cracks.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #699 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:10 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 696, The Purple Shoe wrote:Probably I mean I have a really easy meta and this is my scum meta of lurk sacking.
Cheekiness will get you nowhere

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #702 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm a noble from out of town. I was invited here by May Wingate along with two others. (I assume these are the flavor names of my neighbors, which I will keep to myself) but Lord Wingate was murdered not too long after we arrived. Now that the doors have been locked, the only way out is to take revenge on his killers.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #704 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:30 am

Post by kuribo »

I can be dense sometimes, but I understand after going over my role PM

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #706 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:51 am

Post by kuribo »

Jesus fucking CHRIST man

I'm an idiot an I still managed to convey to him that I figured that out without saying it plainly

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #710 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:04 am

Post by kuribo »

It gives me confidence that you're town, coupled with the fact that you didn't have to reveal that fact to me

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #712 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:17 am

Post by kuribo »

The QT only has like six posts from pregame, pretty much just pleasantries between marble and Tammy

Like I said, though, we have no day talk

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #735 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 732, Tammy wrote:this wasnt' cool.
then maybe next time he'll provide content on his alt instead of posting useless one-liners

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #750 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

So I'm a dick for pointing out something that you claim to have made no effort to hide? Mmmhmm. And I'm blacklisted even though you're the one that signed up for a game that you obviously weren't even bothering to play? Yeah, okay.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #751 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

And I've had alts outted publicly during games before, you didn't see me crying about it. No, you suck it up, figure out how they knew, an play the damn game. Better luck next alt.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #752 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:05 am

Post by kuribo »

And on top of THAT, it's hardly a dick move to point out who you are when you straight up lied about your identity. "Oh but I alt slipped." God damn right you did, after you got caught lying about your experience with nacho. You don't get to invoke your meta toward other people and then whine about it when someone might have some on you. Ain't no one way street. And you yourself admit that your play hasn't been your town play.

Take your blah blah to the blahblahtologist. Either play the damn game or get to steppin.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #753 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 am

Post by kuribo »

If he was so fucking sure my slot was scum, why would he blacklist me? He knows I'm town, that's why he's pissed: he's been caught out for a shitty reason so be tries to play it off with "ohohoho this is my lurky scum meta" because now that he's Katsuki'd all over the thread, he can't stand the fact that he's out of the old alt-closet and people will actually expect him to play to his town meta.

You're at L-1. Stop crying and give your reads.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #754 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:15 am

Post by kuribo »

Seriously, mutley, I've taken shis more relavent to this game than anything you've posted. Your continued refusal to take a stance on ANYTHING and constant prod dodge posts leads me to the conclusion that you are the scum teams dedicated lurkaderp. Just sit back and let the fire fuel itself? EH-EH. Not a fucking chance.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #757 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:33 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 756, The Purple Shoe wrote:I'm not blacklisting you for being scum or town or anything I'm blacklisted purely on being a dick, you are probably town
Has posted exactly two reads all game: that my predecessor was scum

Calls me town

Still voting me

Still not posting reads

You ain't flipping town by a damn sight

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #758 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 am

Post by kuribo »

"How I want you to play?"

ALL I FUCKING ASK IS THAT YOU PLAY YHE GOD DAMN GAME YOU SIGNED UP FOR

IF YOU WERE TOWN YOU FUCKING OWE IT TO US TO HELP US FIND SCUM

BUT NOOOOOOO

YOU WANNA FLY UNDER THE FUCKING RADAR BECAUSE YOU DREW SCUM IN A GAME WITH CAPABLE SCUM HUNTERS

POSTING CONTENT IS NOT FUCKING PLAYING TO ANY STYLE, IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION AS A FUCKING PLAYER

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #759 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 am

Post by kuribo »

AND YOU CALL ME A DICK BECAUSE I OUTTED YOUR PRECIOUS ALT

FUCK THAT

FUCK THAT

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ISN'T EVEN BOTHERING TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #763 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 am

Post by kuribo »

So you're intentionally playing to your scum meta? Or just claiming scum?

And you're coasting so fucking hard you don't even know who the fuck you're voting. I know, it's hard when the easy mislynch gets replaced by the RIGHTEOUS FUCKING MURDERCOCK but you gotta at least pretend to be town.

It's always so fucking easy when they just give up. Your reads. Now.

cheeky little scum, refusing to help us find scum? What, are your buddies already bussing you? Mmmhmmm

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #764 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 755, The Purple Shoe wrote:Your blacklisted for being he biggest dick I've ever played with and i havent blacklisted anyone yet that's how bad you are and I let a lot slide. When I flip town you will see it is solely cos you are a dick and nothing else. I refuse to fall to your desires of how you want me to play because you are just a dick. Thanks
Btw I'm not gonna lose any sleep over being blacklisted by aomeone WHO DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR AND YOU'RE

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #765 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:01 am

Post by kuribo »

Calling me a dick

Don't be starting shit you don't want any part of

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #766 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 am

Post by kuribo »

You don't want your alt revealed and yet you tried TO FUCKING USE META FROM YOUR MAIN TO CALL YOURSELF TOWN

THAT IS THE ABJECT FUCKING DEFINITION OF BULLSHIT

I LEVELED THE FUCKING PLAYING FIELD

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #768 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:08 am

Post by kuribo »

No fucking shit

And I dare, I fucking DARE even one member of this game to defend mutley's play in this game. Because the first fucking person that does, has a date in hell with him tomorrow

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #770 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Who's name calling? All I've called him is "scum" which is factually accurate.

Hell I'm proud of myself for not calling anyone "fucker"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #772 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:18 am

Post by kuribo »

If you don't think he's scum, why are you leaving open the option of hammering him?

Listen, I asked him for one thing. One simple fucking thing expected of all players: to post. To post substance so that the town can follow his reads and get a better read on him. And he can't even fucking do that because he's trying to coast.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #774 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:19 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 772, The Purple Shoe wrote:
In post 764, kuribo wrote:
In post 755, The Purple Shoe wrote:Your blacklisted for being he biggest dick I've ever played with and i havent blacklisted anyone yet that's how bad you are and I let a lot slide. When I flip town you will see it is solely cos you are a dick and nothing else. I refuse to fall to your desires of how you want me to play because you are just a dick. Thanks
Btw I'm not gonna lose any sleep over being blacklisted by aomeone WHO DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR AND YOU'RE
No I'm being sarcastic when I say this is my scum meta.

CAPS LOCKS
THIS DOESN'T FUCKING LOOK LIKE READS TO ME CAPTAIN COASTSALOT

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #775 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:20 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 774, The Purple Shoe wrote:COASTING
I am so fucking gonna enjoy your scum flip, you smarmy little

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #777 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 am

Post by kuribo »

Real fucking funny how you've posted more since I jumped on your ass than you did in the rest of the game

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #780 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 am

Post by kuribo »

Me too, my dick gets so hard when I catch scum

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #782 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:35 am

Post by kuribo »

Btw generic, "this feels town vs town?" Huge scum tell. Lucky for you I got bigger fish to fry right now

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #783 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 782, The Purple Shoe wrote:You can see your dick?
Only the first two feet, the rest gets tucked into my sock

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #785 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:39 am

Post by kuribo »

Yah it's fortunate cause I sure as hell ain't good lookin

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #787 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:44 am

Post by kuribo »

So if I apologize for outting you, and ask real nice, then will you actually participate in the game and post some fucking reads? Hell, even saying you haven't read anything since page whatever would do.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #791 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:12 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 789, Generic wrote:
In post 783, kuribo wrote:Btw generic, "this feels town vs town?" Huge scum tell. Lucky for you I got bigger fish to fry right now
You wouldn't find it hard to lynch me, there are at least 3 people who would join that wagon.

But it does at least confirm you can scum read as well as you think.
What does that last sentence even mean

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #793 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 793, TheGarantula wrote:Did you just claim scum, Generic?

PeaceBringer, you haven't explained why you think PurpleShoe is scum. Stop being such a little cunt.
Hey now there's no need for name calling

Hahahahahahaha just kidding FEED THE HATE

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #794 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:21 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 791, The Purple Shoe wrote:
In post 788, kuribo wrote:So if I apologize for outting you, and ask real nice, then will you actually participate in the game and post some fucking reads? Hell, even saying you haven't read anything since page whatever would do.

Possibly, I am very detached from this thread at the moment so wouldn't promise
You were detached long before I replaced in, and have been all game

Anyway: I apologize for being a jerk and outting your alt in the third jerkiest way I could think of. I hope we can be besties. Now, will you please participate in the game and post your reads? Pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #796 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:59 am

Post by kuribo »

What kinda shitty phone do you have that autocorrects cany to can instead of can't?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #805 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:20 am

Post by kuribo »

I didn't but when he said he alt slipped, I cross referenced to find the slip and found the email address was the same

DGB was caught out the same way in author mafia

Most users hide their email addies

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #810 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:23 am

Post by kuribo »

Which is why it's such bullshit that he's mad about being outted

He himself said he had alt slipped. Without that, it would have taken way too much fucking effort to track down

PEDIT: how would they enlighten me? Do scum have day talk?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #812 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:25 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 808, The Purple Shoe wrote:also if you found the slip why did you need to check my email address, Stalker‼‼‼
Double confirmation and a helpful piece ofadvice to HIDE YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ITS YOU

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #813 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:25 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 811, The Purple Shoe wrote:I'm mad about the way you did it. I don't care for being outted, but not like a dick.
None of this looks like reads to me

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #816 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:32 am

Post by kuribo »

What he's actually pissed about is that he had his hopes high on getting my predecessor lynched and now that shit ain't happening (see also: Ben in Wire season 1)

Again, if you make statements like about your meta and about games you've played on your main yet refuse to reveal your identity? You god damn right someone's gonna dig that shit up

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #820 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 815, The Purple Shoe wrote:
In post 812, kuribo wrote:
In post 808, The Purple Shoe wrote:also if you found the slip why did you need to check my email address, Stalker‼‼‼
Double confirmation and a helpful piece ofadvice to HIDE YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ITS YOU

If you went to my alt slip, you'd have seen my main quote it, therefore not needing double confirmation.
It wasn't just the email address that gave you away, my point was that you didn't change it

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #823 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:39 am

Post by kuribo »

And yet I did check. So fucking what?

So fucking what

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #830 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:49 am

Post by kuribo »

Who fucking cares how I found it?

Again, you can't blame me for "detachment" when you were prod dodging like a motherfucker long before that

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #835 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 am

Post by kuribo »

That's good, I like being pissed off in mafia games. It's the only way to scum hunt.

I didn't replace into a 20+ page game just to sit and watch you go LALALALA IM NOT PLAYING Y'ALL CAN'T MAKE ME PLAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Either start playing or eat rope.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #839 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:58 am

Post by kuribo »

If he's scum, why would you feel shitty for lynching him and playing to your wincon?

Self awareness isn't a scum tell either btw

You seem really hesitant toward this wagon. Why?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #841 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 am

Post by kuribo »

Of course town cares how they come off. Haven't you ever had the problem where scum is pushing you for a bad reason? Or some idiot townie is tunneling you? Town can care what they say for lots of reasons, whether to avoid outing themselves as a PR or because they really fucking hate getting mislynched. Some town do post without regard, but so do some scum.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #842 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:09 am

Post by kuribo »

I have more thoughts about Shoe, but that can wait till I'm home from work

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #846 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Generic, gun to your head (and there may very well be one), why have people, in your estimation, called you scum?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #863 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:17 am

Post by kuribo »

And where exactly is the scum motivation for any of the actions in that scenario?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #865 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Why the fuck would be need to communicate with me in thread? Wouldn't I already know if we were partners?

Ever think for two seconds that maybe we were trying to figure out if one another were town?

Keep that finger to yourself unless you want it bitten off

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #866 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 am

Post by kuribo »

And I yelled at you because YOU NEVER FUCKING EVER POINT OUT BREADCRUMBS UNTIL YOU FIND OUT THEIR MEANING

THAT IS FOR A FUCKING REASON, MAN, YOU DON'T SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING

seriously, what is your encore? Do you start pointing out who you think might be a doc? For fucks sake

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #868 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:32 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm not quoting shit while I'm phone posting, fuck all that. Which doesn't matter because your ideas are awful. Again, you can't even figure out a fucking scum motivation. Why would he need to communicate with his buddies? To kill me? Fuck it! Everyone knows I fucking love getting NKd anyway! Let them come for me in the night, who gives a shit?

As for me, I don't buddy my partners, I drive them into the fucking ground. And I damn sure don't claim a non visiting role on day 1.

No I wasn't insinuating any such thing. NOR WOULD IF I BELIEVED IT TO BE ONE FOR FUCKING OUT LOUD

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #871 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:59 am

Post by kuribo »

Because for all you know there may, for example, be a lyncher looking for May Wingate.

Why the hell would I entertain any idea that involves me being scum when the one thing I do know for fact is that I'm not?

I dismiss out of hand many dumb ideas on a daily

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #875 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 873, TheGarantula wrote:The only idea you attempted to rebut was the one that didn't have you as scum. Why?

A lyncher looking for May Wingate? That's awfully specific.
What the hell are you on about? Yes I fucking did rebut it:
In post 865, kuribo wrote:Keep that finger to yourself unless you want it bitten off

and when you play enough theme games, you're ready for anything. hell, Empire and Tammy were BOTH in a game with me where the lyncher was supposed to lynch a certain role

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #881 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 am

Post by kuribo »

you call that a counterwagon?

shame on you.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #883 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 am

Post by kuribo »

do me a favor

go through his iso

find even three pro-town posts in that

or even one where he says he'll help us find scum

i'll wait for you to come back with that

even though i'll die of old age

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #884 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 am

Post by kuribo »

if you REALLY think it doesn't look right

how about looking at the vote counts and figuring out who sheeped me on him after wanting to lynch my slot

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #887 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:52 am

Post by kuribo »

I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR STUPID FUCKING ACCUSATIONS

LEARN TO FUCKING READ

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING STORM WARNING

NOW BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED THE FUCK UP

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #888 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 am

Post by kuribo »

Keep fucking asking me the same bullshit over and fucking over and I promise you that you won't like the result

The wind is picking up, keep your shit up and you'll be advised to take cover

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #889 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 am

Post by kuribo »

Your next post god damn better include the phrase "gee Kuribo, I'm sorry I acted like a moron whose brains were replaced with shame and feces. I didn't mean to make you mad please don't eat me"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #890 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

Come on garanchula you adventure time watching nancy, keep working that ass like a West Baltimore ho to derail purple's wagon

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #893 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by kuribo »

You still can't read me for shit marble

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #895 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

And yet you don't seem to understand that I tire quickly of people repeatedly asking me the same stupid question

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #898 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 896, TheGarantula wrote:Would you like to link to your response to my accusations? Your only real response ever was, "I don't buddy my partners." Pretending that's a solid argument (it isn't, since the buddying scenario assumes one of you is town; derp), there's still the unanswered accusation that the whole thing was a ruse to make you both look town (e.g. Empire's discussion of his own flavor). It's the second paragraph of 864.
My answer is that knowing I'm town, I refuse to accept any accusation or explanation that requires me to be scum. How the fuck do you suggest we would have carried out such a ruse? What would be the scum motivation for it?

No, in real life I'm a caregiver for the elderly who was on the receiving end of an abusive marriage for six years

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #899 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

Ie how the fuck would such a ruse make us look town?

Especially at a time when people were calling both of us town TO BEGIN WITH

shaking my damn head, mafia players these fucking days

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #900 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

If I were scum, I'd already have fucked myself anyway since I cant fakeclaim

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #903 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 902, TheGarantula wrote:The reason I had asked was just that I had been thinking perhaps your exasperating nature was why your wife cheated on you. Maybe not.

No

You

Fucking
Didnt

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #904 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by kuribo »

Let me tell you something, you derp speaking motherfucker.

Don't you ever NOT ONCE in yourfl fucking life ever speak shit like that to me again

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #905 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by kuribo »

You mealy mouthed little son of a fucking godless bitch

You wanna go motherfucker? You wanna speak on some shit you know NOT A GOD DAMN FUCKIG THING ABOUT

lemme tell you one thing, shit for brains, you fucked with the wrong bill this time.

unvote
Vote: garantula

YOU OR ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU STUPID BITCH

WELCOME TO FUCKING PRIME TIME

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #906 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by kuribo »

Anyone not fucking voting for me or this stupid sack of shit after this point is CONFIRMED FUCKING SCUM

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #907 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by kuribo »

Come on fucker, you wanna talk shit? LETS TALK SOME SHIT BITCH

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #908 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

You wanna shot at the champ, fucker? Come on its your move

You shit talking little fuck

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #909 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

Where the fuck you go? This shit is personal now you little fucking shit. Don't be starting stuff you can't fish, cause I don't sing, I bring drama.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #911 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by kuribo »

Fuck rational, this bitch does today or I do

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #913 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

FUCK

YOU

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #914 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

I don't actually give a flying fuck about your bullshit case or your alignment

You or me today motherfucker

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #915 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by kuribo »

Shit talking little pussy

Call out my personal life and try to make my reaction look game related

I hope you get fucking cancer

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #917 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by kuribo »

Your mother is an aids infested heroin whore you fucking pussy

You wanna talk shit? 1v1 me like a real fucking man

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #919 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by kuribo »

Every fucking player I've ever 1v1'd has flipped scum

Every god damn one

You don't get to talk shit and walk away from this

This vote is never fucking moving you pussy

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #920 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by kuribo »

Come on fucker

Don't back down now you gutless piece of shit

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #921 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

Motherfucker

You got what you fucking wanted you little fucking bitch

Don't be fucking with shit you want no part of

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #923 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by kuribo »

FUCK

YOU

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #924 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

God

I haven't been this pissed in a game since that stupid fucking Pikmin game I replaced out of

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #925 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

This asshole isn't even worth the ban

@Mod: replace me, I'm done with this shithead.

There's no fucking way I can play to my wincon with this ignorant bitch in the game. Tammy and Emp are town, purple is MAYBE town since only town that stubbornly refuses to be useful, marble is null to scum, Mara is fucking hiding, and Garantula is a worthless excuse for a human being. Fucking punk bitch making shit personal. I'm done with this game, go fuck yourself.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2555 (isolation #101) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:14 am

Post by kuribo »

I got an official warning for my abusive language toward garantchula, so I'm like one curse laden post away from being banned

I'm not sorry I went off on him though, I legit wanted to punch him

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2556 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 am

Post by kuribo »

Also I really didn't give a damn if he was town or not

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2557 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:17 am

Post by kuribo »

Wow I'm getting pissed again just reading my ISO

Fuck this. GG I guess

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2560 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:27 am

Post by kuribo »

Even I knew Mara was full of it with that poisoner lover claim, and I was barely reading

Once there was a night with no kill, poisoner was obviously a mechanic for a scum kill

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2562 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:28 am

Post by kuribo »

And Jesus inte

I could not have left you in a better position

Quite the opposite of the times I replaced you and redeemed the slot

Inte is such an easy mislynch, there's no way he should have been roped before mara

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2564 (isolation #106) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 am

Post by kuribo »

Those are the best kind of losses

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2568 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:18 am

Post by kuribo »

Necro team would have been way more OP in different hands

I would not have claimed poisoner or lover, and I'd have bussed the crap out of my buddy

I realize Mara slipped in the neighbors QT and none of that was an option for her though

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”