Mini 1482: Castle - A Mafia Murder So Vile (GAME OVER)

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 am

Post by macmollie »

VOTE: mantis
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 am

Post by macmollie »

all I wanna do is lynch desp, wis and dry fitz.

tator is town for early paranoia after 1 post, mantis feels town, desp's wking of nats person (hated post #92) makes me want to put nats person as town also she is calling too much attention to herself, bert is town, mantis is town everybody else is pretty boring cos I don't remember any of you

let's see what this does

VOTE: desperado
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:45 am

Post by macmollie »

oh and penguin is not boring I have a town read on her too
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:33 am

Post by macmollie »

bert <3

will you make mollie happy by voting desp plz?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 am

Post by macmollie »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5200079#p5200079]post 127[/url], Mac wrote:UNVOTE:

mollie dearest i am going to take you into a corner and whisper sweet nothings into your ear until we both see that desp is town, is that okay?
great first post
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 119, Wisdom wrote:Why are you voting Desp, mollie?
cos I wanted to get inside his head and explore
In post 121, Desperado wrote:Mollie, explain fitzscum to me.

Of your nulls, lynx and arc are both town.

Can you explain why you interpreted my push on Bert as whiteknighting Nat?
cos I am coming from a perspective in that I am town reading bert. have you ever played with him before?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 127, macmollie wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5200079#p5200079]post 127[/url], Mac wrote:UNVOTE:

mollie dearest i am going to take you into a corner and whisper sweet nothings into your ear until we both see that desp is town, is that okay?
great first post

mollie <3 mac

UNVOTE: desperado
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:21 am

Post by macmollie »

@ desp

he subbed into this game as scum (he is nachopappa) here:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28979

he was town and melted down and rage quitted here:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28626

he is easy lynchbait for scum and if you are looking for him to make sense you are not going to find it. he is active and engaged and I am reading him as town and it isn't unusual for him to sheep other people's wagons.

I was kinda hoping that we could have had a spat to stir things up a bit but mac isn't gonna let me. what do you think of wis?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 138, Desperado wrote:He's wrong about Fitz and I'd be interested in his take on #128. Not sure why he ignored it.

I also don't understand his Mantis read. He says they just lean town and needs to post more, but two of his scum reads are directly related to votes on Mantis. I don't really understand the thought process there.

I will read those games and let you know how I feel about Bert
okay. so what do you think of wis?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:17 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 144, Desperado wrote:
In post 1242, Nachopappa wrote:I felt the same way about my predecessor. This was my first time to be scum as well. I felt like if I gave my "reads," Nacho would know that it would be BS. I was hiding/lurking like a coward. Hahaha. Being town is so much more fun for me!
That quote from 503's post game seems pretty apt.

Unvote: Bert

Talk to me about Wisdom. Is the endless one line post ISO their playstyle or is it a relative scumtell? Because so far this game looks an awful lot like Wisdomscum from 503.
yes. wis is scum. let's lynch him

VOTE: wisdom

he does a lot of 1 liners as both alignments but his questions lack follow-up and it seems like town wis would complaining about the slow pace of the game. he isn't the easiest person in the world to meta but this is a gut read too.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:19 am

Post by macmollie »

bert plz do some scum hunting tia

focus

^^^ I find it funny I am having to tell another person to focus
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 55, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 38, Sweet Pertayter wrote:However Mantis is very likely to be scum so I'm not going to move the vote any time soon.
Candidates for scum also include Wisdom and Nat right now.

~Om
This is comforting, I might agree with wisdom-scum here

I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
^right here

lost my town read on tater
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:32 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 151, Bert wrote:Null: <Mollie> I wish Nacho were here to read her for me but really I look at her to stay really engaged and I look for her to get really mad at me, then I think I'll be able to say for sure whether she is town or not but so far she seems to be doing real scumhunting, and she just tried to engage me in the game so that's a total plus.
so I just...want to get this straight. you have me down as a null read but you sheeped our vote onto desp and are trusting our town read on him? and you have us as
null
?

even for you, this does not even remotely make sense.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:44 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 158, Desperado wrote:mollie what do you think about Wisdom lying about why his townread on me got weaker?
about as much as I think of tator forgetting they fosed me and bert sheeping our vote, sheeping our read on you but has us as null

I want to lynch them all

at the same time

I don't think he was lying (cos lying is intentional) as much as he can't keep up with the very fast pace of the thread

like srsly can we lynch them all

good grief slimer looks better than they do and he has only said 1 word
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 160, Desperado wrote:
In post 159, macmollie wrote:
In post 158, Desperado wrote:mollie what do you think about Wisdom lying about why his townread on me got weaker?
about as much as I think of tator forgetting they fosed me and bert sheeping our vote, sheeping our read on you but has us as null

I want to lynch them all

at the same time

I don't think he was lying (cos lying is intentional)
as much as he can't keep up with the very fast pace of the thread

like srsly can we lynch them all

good grief slimer looks better than they do and he has only said 1 word
what

He said I'm sheeping people to easily when I've objectively not sheeped anyone all game. Semantics aside, it's scummy.

Double post deleted. ~Mala
desp the bold was sarcasm

I think he thinks you sheeped my vote. which you did in a way but I took it that you were already feeling sus of him and so I do not see it as you sheeping. is that true?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by macmollie »

@ bert

I also went after you too in the friends banging your mom game and I was scum. right now I am giving you some space for you to get stuff done. capice?

@ desp

so why were you already suspicious of wisdom?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:06 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 184, Sweet Pertayter wrote:A game that you never played...

Mollie will be scum until she gives me something to think that she's town, right now I don't really see anything.

I don't like how, I'm trying to talk to her and she just straight out ignores me while not really doing anything to even try to figure out my alignment.

That isn't paranoia, that was me stating that you were scum because you havn't really done anything that I expect town-mollie to do
1. wrong. it was the coney island game.
2. okay
3. were there some questions that you asked me that I missed? cos so far you are talking about me not to me so I assumed you were talking to other people.
4. oh here you go, first time you have addressed me directly! still nothing there for me to respond to really

pretty sure that slot is scum at this point.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:26 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 186, Bert wrote:It's hypocritical that you are telling me to do work, and then you say that it's funny that you're asking me to do work, and then you come back and just answer Pertayter's questions and list a scum read

Makes you look bad
I said it was funny that I was telling you to stay focused, it had nothing to do with work.

I have given several scumreads. gave some town reads too.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:32 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 188, Bert wrote:OK

Will you promise me that you're town by telling me now
bert if you cannot tell that we are town then I do not know what to tell you.

read our posts. look at what we are doing. I shouldn't have to promise you anything you should be able to figure it out on your own.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 191, Bert wrote:Has this game caught your interest?

If not,
Vote: macmollie

it doesn't feel like you are trying to actively advance the game

I don't like this

NO
that isn't mara

we are the third top poster in the game

and every single bit of our posts have contained content.

so who am I on a scum team with if you are going to pursue this avenue?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 194, Bert wrote:Mollie you're with Desp because you guys are distancing and buddying at the same time

Buddying: with all that "DESP IM GETTING IN UR HEAD THATS ALL MY VOTE WAS FOR" stuff

and then saying "i was just exploring, now talk to me" (buddying)

Distancing: saying "I WANNA LYNCH DESP ETC ETC (naming a few others too)"
none of those are really good examples of buddying or distancing.

so you think I am on a scum team with desp

who else?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 196, Bert wrote:I'm not sure that you're scum; I need more to go off, but I lost my townread on you...stuck in between

You and desp, and one of those other people under the radar...I don't know the third one will you give me time

I feel like Ill lose a 1v1 with you so You're gonna ram my argument into the ground like u did with the desp/mollie thing

You're a threat so we need to pressure you and get some help to see if you're scum.
we are only a threat if we are scum.

where exactly did you lose your town read? walk me through it

why don't you want to pressure someone who is flying under the radar?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 204, Sweet Pertayter wrote:Mollie, Bert didn't play in two in a half-men. I know it was the coney island game but I don't see how you were leaving him alone when he wasn't even there?

and I havn't asked you any questions? but I don't understand how you got that town-read off us, then lost it just by me asking you something, it doesn't make sense and I Can't figure out what you're thinking. I don't like it.

third active poster? sure, but I'm not exactly sold on the content level of it. I feel like you are trying to make your activity level look higher than it actually is.
I confused bert with blue yoshi.

what questions did you ask

your following statement is still not a question it is rather a reassertion of what you have already said, sort of, cos you never asked me why I townread you.

how is me stating a fact trying to make my activity level higher than it is? you're reaching
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by macmollie »

is that.....
all
yu have to say to me mantis?
really
? no questions, nothing else, just a "that's a lot of town reads" when you know I get my reads early and meanwhile maintaining a sticky vote on someone you have played over 50 games with?

are you for realz?

you are not even attempting to figure out my alignment.

if I am lynched, hang her

xposts

I don't give a shit mantis I really don't. other than the 1 question you have which yes, I was referring to tator, is that the only question you have for me?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 219, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 118, macmollie wrote:bert <3

will you make mollie happy by voting desp plz?
In post 120, Bert wrote:
Vote: Desperado
Is this just a thing people do. "Won't OMGUS until someone tells me to now I can blame them later." My vote on Bert stands.

I'm not convinced macmollie is scumbuddy just from this. Could just as likely be scapegoating, could be more relevant later when there's more stuff.

Mid-post edit: It looks more likely the further in I get. Unfortunately I've never played with a hydra, so inconsistency is...some adjective or another.

so I really want to get this straight

you have never played in a hydra before but you responded to a hydra and had no problem knowing which head it was? lol

@ bert

there is a reason why I don't like playing with you. do you honestly thik I am being hostile? have I called anybody retarded, told anybody to fuck off or made any super creative insults? no. I am trying to get away from that but you push my limit. you are also being set up for a future lynch, do you see it?

@arc

I get why you think my play is different cos ironically....I am trying to be less hostile. YOU of all people should know how hostile I can get and this is nothing like it.

@wis

I wish I could feel better about you :(

@desp

I will probably be lynched today due to town apathy and outright retardedness. plz leave a nice guide for town to follow tia

I have asked mac to step in and take over for a bit. ftr mac only made 1 post the rest have been mine.

reads

tator - om says he is sus of me then mara comes in and is all like "we never suspected you" and then went awol when I proved her wrong. in the mean time om continues a push on me without ever addressing that post. scum.

desp - mac says town so I am going with it. he gives me hope

wis - very low key, unusual for him but I can follow his thought processes and the 1 game I played against him as scum I could not. null to town

bert - terribad town.

mantis - unsure. I give lots of reads very early and she should know this. especially with the early town read on her and she should know why. so I am confused

nats - town based on gut

lynx - mara foses her but lets continue his sad push on me and then she pops up is all like "hydras oh noes!" but responds to a hydra in a manner that suggests familiarity. hedges her read on us (distancing from a town mislynch but wants to blend in) and tries to strengthen her weak scumread on bert by saying we are not partners. she is setting bert up for a future mislynch cos she knows how I will flip re: why she is hedging her read. that kind of clears bert, not sure how helpful he will be. scum.

penguin - unsure. if you are town plz get your head in the game

arc - unsure. the "huh" tell is not rock solid, she does it as scum.

tne - if desp did not give a town read I would be all over him. so, town cos desp said so

VOTE: lynx

I would really rather see that tator thing go but lynx is dropping such classic scumtells that I am really hoping that people with half a brain can see it.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by macmollie »

bert I want a commitment from you that you think we are town otherwise your words mean nothing
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 232, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I'd like to see a follow up to this from you knowing that we still haven't talked (I messaged her so we'll talk when she replies). I'll make sure to do a follow up from our side too after we talk.
so you want me to follow up
before
you have a chance to talk? this is my reply: follow-up. meatier response will come when you 2 put your heads together.
I don't see it, so does that mean I have a whole brain instead of half?
no
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 234, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 233, macmollie wrote:
In post 232, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I'd like to see a follow up to this from you knowing that we still haven't talked (I messaged her so we'll talk when she replies). I'll make sure to do a follow up from our side too after we talk.
so you want me to follow up
before
you have a chance to talk? this is my reply: follow-up. meatier response will come when you 2 put your heads together.
yep because you're acting like we're talking and then scumreading us for dissonance
will respond about the result of putting our two heads together when you get yours in the game :)

~Om
it is dissonance cos mara said "om isn't sus of you either"

which implied, she actually read the game but somehow missed her partner's fos on us.

that is the very definition of dissonance.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 246, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 244, Wisdom wrote:Mantis, who is scum?
thinking lynx.. i want to vote her, but im just checking the count to make sure i don't hammer yet
how the hell can you hammer when I am in the lynch lead by miles?

and what no opinion on havingfitz who is voting you and actually bothered to post a case on you?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by macmollie »

that tator thing:

"mollie is scum"

"mollie mollie mollie we are not suspicious of you!!! xoxox"

"yes mollie is scum"

"vote mollie"

the dissonance isn't hydra dissonance it is outright cog-dis with your reads which can come from a single player or a hydra but it is usually scum who forget their reads.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 226, Malakittens wrote:
Esposito: (about Castle) The man's got the Mayor on speed dial. The rich really are different.
Kate: You want him? He's yours.
Esposito: A control freak like you with something you can't control? No, no, that's gonna be more fun than Shark Week.

With thirteen alive it will take seven to lynch.

*macmollie - Mantisdreamz, thenewearth, Bert, ArcAngel9 [4]

*theslimer3 -
*Sweet Pertayter -
*thenewearth -
*Mantisdreamz - havingfitz [1]
*Wisdom - Desperado [1]
*ArcAngel9 -
*Desperado -
*Lynx_Shine - macmollie [1]
*Bert - Lynx_Shine [1]
*Natirasha - Sweet Pertayter [1]
*penguin_alien -
*havingfitz - Wisdom [1]

Not Voting [3]: theslimer3, penguin_alien, Natirasha

Chapter 1 Ends..Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-08-16 03:52:00)

(There are no hints/clues in this flavor or in any flavor of the vote counts or death scenes. It's for entertainment purposes.)
In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 225, macmollie wrote:so I really want to get this straight

you have never played in a hydra before but you responded to a hydra and had no problem knowing which head it was? lol
Cabd, the boyfriend in question, has told me many times before I even joined the site, he played with someone named Ms. Marangal. I'm even the one who made the silly icon for Cabd and Ms Marangal's hydra, and Cabd told me she was half of Sweet Pertayter. It doesn't take much to guess that the person speaking about my boyfriend (who has admitted to talking about me to her) is someone I know of.

I've played one newbie game on this site, and for a few years on a Pokemon site. Not many alternate accounts made for a site that this was restricted in the forum games section of a place where we'd rather play a children's card game. I'm sure there's something better or more realistic to lie about than game experience.
In post 227, Bert wrote:Lynx, if you're going to call all my accusations pointless and illegitimate/fake scumhunting, and therefore that is scummy and I am likely scum, then you can use that in every single one of my games.

The fact that you're unwilling to overlook slimer, but are defending Nat, is just as bad as your telling me Im attacking Nat and not slimer.
I wasn't defending Nat, I was going after you. Regardless I would argue that Nat and Slimer's posts are different. Nat has some content, goofs off, whatever, a lot of it is early. On page 10, slimer has so far said "hi," begged forgiveness for inactivity, and can't put together NATirasha. Is there anything about those posts that are okay?

You really can't be like this every game. Does the "votes because they're consistent with their meta" strategy really work that well?
In post 225, macmollie wrote:hedges her read on us (distancing from a town mislynch but wants to blend in) and
tries to strengthen her weak scumread on bert by saying we are not partners
. she is setting bert up for a future mislynch cos she knows how I will flip re: why she is hedging her read. that kind of clears bert, not sure how helpful he will be. scum.
In post 219, Lynx_Shine wrote:I'm not convinced macmollie is scumbuddy just from this. Could just as likely be scapegoating, could be more relevant later when there's more stuff.

Mid-post edit: It looks more likely the further in I get.
This may have come across wrong when I went back up to add that. It looks more likely that you are Scum the further into the thread I read.

pedit:
In post 228, Bert wrote:Lynx is one of those cold, calculated players...I feel she is scum, stronger than anything.

Mollie just reached out to me and it felt legitimate, Lynx is a phony trying to set me up
Cold calculation will always come off shady and scummy. It's another meta thing, although this is hard to argue no matter what (short of posting my games offsite) since I've only played Scum here.

Also "mollie is nice but Lynx is mean so that's how I'm basing my reads." You basically just backhandedly accused macmollie of AtE to get you on her side and find nothing wrong with this.

VOTE: macmollie

Bert is probably Town with that.
In post 239, Sweet Pertayter wrote:VOTE: macmollie
Lets just say this was achieved through our discussion.

~Om
if bert had not unvoted I would be at L1, om. I would say that is pretty close to getting lynched
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 38, Sweet Pertayter wrote:However Mantis is very likely to be scum so I'm not going to move the vote any time soon.

~Om

I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum
, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
In post 155, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 64, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 55, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
Anything I did to cause that or ?
No Your boyfriend did!

seriously though, I know you can be just as, if not more dangerous than he is as scum and he's fooled me before, and I've seen his dangerous works! He says that you have a better town game than he does, and I don't think his town-game is to shabby so if you are town I will enjoy working with you :]

molliemolliemollie!

what paranoia are you talking about because I don't remember exibiting any kind of paranoia and I don't think Ommy did either?

Elaborate on Despers-scum please, I might follow you there after a chat with Om (Maybe)

... Never mind, though the first question is still applicable

TNEscum is looking fairly likely I think

angel is defintely town though <3

Undecided towards wisdom, I don't think that's a good sign

Keeping our vote on Nats though cuz I don't like what I'm seeing from him so far
this isn't hydra dis like you keep trying to make it out to be. this is flat out cog-dis on mara's end and it shouldn't matter if you both had talked or not she should be able to keep up with her reads and she didn't so i am going to go with you guys being scum.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 275, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 268, macmollie wrote:that tator thing:

"mollie is scum"

"mollie mollie mollie we are not suspicious of you!!! xoxox"

"yes mollie is scum"

"vote mollie"

the dissonance isn't hydra dissonance it is outright cog-dis with your reads which can come from a single player or a hydra but it is usually scum who forget their reads.
i thought lynx had more votes than she did
enough to reach L1? when I was in the lynch lead again, by miles?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 277, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 271, Wisdom wrote:I'm currently thinking
Potato-Mantis, with Mantis trying to townread Potato but changing her read to appeal to me
or
Potato-Lynx, due to Mara-Lynx unnecessary conversation which looks forced, as well as Lynx's familiarity with Potato that mollie pointed out.
Or maybe all 3 of them are scum.
lynch me then
okay.

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 287, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 284, macmollie wrote:
In post 277, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 271, Wisdom wrote:I'm currently thinking
Potato-Mantis, with Mantis trying to townread Potato but changing her read to appeal to me
or
Potato-Lynx, due to Mara-Lynx unnecessary conversation which looks forced, as well as Lynx's familiarity with Potato that mollie pointed out.
Or maybe all 3 of them are scum.
lynch me then
okay.

really?

what happened to that "town" read?
it went to shit when you started hedging and only coughing up 1 read and little opinion on all of the players
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 290, Mantisdreamz wrote:1 read?
your reads involve potato and me as scum, and a whole bunch of people as town.
mebbe you should go look at the reads list I provided that you said I do when I think I am going to die
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 293, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 292, macmollie wrote:
mebbe you should go look at the reads list I provided that you said I do when I think I am going to die
lol
ok. ya.. i'm just starting to get pissed off. and i still wonder about your 'okay then' vote
what is there to wonder about? I think I have made things perfectly clear as to why I am voting you

eta @ om

good then you will no problem proving my scumtitude other than by trying to get away with saying "gut"
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 297, Sweet Pertayter wrote:*flounce*
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 250, Mantisdreamz wrote:
he seems to be saying whatever comes to him.
but ya, i'm not sure about the macmollie vote.

mm does look more town, cause mollie usually does her reads list, when she thinks she's going to die.
hedge
In post 246, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 244, Wisdom wrote:
Mantis, who is scum?
thinking lynx
.. i want to vote her, but im just checking the count to make sure i don't hammer yet
1 read
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:21 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 308, ArcAngel9 wrote:wisdom, why are you defending mollie, this is not town mollie in anyway
what made you go from townmollie to scummollie?

~ mac
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:25 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 297, Sweet Pertayter wrote:If this is how you guys are going to play the game then I really don't give a shit if I get lynched day 1.
what the fuck is this shit. seriously. if you are town you'll stop crying cos no one is listening and make people listen.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

Post by macmollie »

potato hydra we should talk about wisdom because I don't like how he is solidly defending us and how he is repeating his "scum caught for wrong reasons" line on you.

also not like slimmer cos he did this in an open game I played with him where he was scum. coasted to a win whilst contributing noting. not sure if town slimmer does stuff or what but he needs to up his game here.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 315, Wisdom wrote:
In post 312, macmollie wrote:we should talk about wisdom
mollie do you really have to do this every game?
that was mac

I think he is following up on my earlier suspicion of you but I know how you defend your town reads.

plus I didn't update our spreadsheet after last night so my bad
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 319, Wisdom wrote:
In post 316, Sweet Pertayter wrote:when I wasn't even able to do so in Polyg
I don't think that you had problems reading mollie there?
she didn't.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:51 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 322, Wisdom wrote:k then
Could Mac sign his posts?
but that would spoil his fun.

nacho does the same thing but mac will talk to himself in a game and it always always makes me laugh and I am left smiling all day. just consider it one of our quirks
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 326, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 319, Wisdom wrote:
In post 316, Sweet Pertayter wrote:when I wasn't even able to do so in Polyg
I don't think that you had problems reading mollie there?
I did?

but there were others who were of greater interest to me
show me
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 329, Mantisdreamz wrote:mollie
Spoiler:
In post 279, macmollie wrote:

~Om

I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum
, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
In post 155, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 64, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 55, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
Anything I did to cause that or ?
No Your boyfriend did!

seriously though, I know you can be just as, if not more dangerous than he is as scum and he's fooled me before, and I've seen his dangerous works! He says that you have a better town game than he does, and I don't think his town-game is to shabby so if you are town I will enjoy working with you :]

molliemolliemollie!

what paranoia are you talking about because I don't remember exibiting any kind of paranoia and I don't think Ommy did either?

Elaborate on Despers-scum please, I might follow you there after a chat with Om (Maybe)

... Never mind, though the first question is still applicable

TNEscum is looking fairly likely I think

angel is defintely town though <3

Undecided towards wisdom, I don't think that's a good sign

Keeping our vote on Nats though cuz I don't like what I'm seeing from him so far
this isn't hydra dis like you keep trying to make it out to be. this is flat out cog-dis on mara's end and it shouldn't matter if you both had talked or not she should be able to keep up with her reads and she didn't so i am going to go with you guys being scum.

this is another thing i don't get. you are saying you're going with them being scum because mara didn't keep up with the thread (or got mixed up). town hydras do that all the time as well.
I am not saying they are scum cos mara did not keep up with the thread I am saying that her forgetting that she fosed us in the first place demonstrates a lack of conviction in the original fos. it lacks sincerity

what
you
displayed last night was not keeping up with the thread cos you forgot in the space of an hour what you had said prior. you can't even keep your story straight. and that is SUPERDUPER scummy.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 348, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 333, Mantisdreamz wrote:UNVOTE: lynx

you know my town game. i very much think you are scum at this point.
and somehow you manage to not address my point at all and vote us as if it was somehow relevant to anything that I actually said.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 337, Natirasha wrote:Wtf kind of post is that Mollie. I actually thought your play was okay up til now, but nooo now I gotta reread 13 pages of Bert talking to make sure.
do you have a point or are you just going to spew this bullshit in which if you are town makes you look like a complete and total idiot?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 336, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
Mantis is town actually. That changes my world view.
I don't think she is.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 345, Sweet Pertayter wrote:oh

I got permission to do this earlier

VOTE: Wisdom
nonono

put your vote back on us cos we're the scumz remember? I am skating on town reads and now you have a follower don't chicken out now.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 353, Wisdom wrote:Would you expect something different from town-Mantis?
yes.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 355, Wisdom wrote:
In post 332, macmollie wrote:what you displayed last night was not keeping up with the thread cos you forgot in the space of an hour what you had said prior. you can't even keep your story straight. and that is SUPERDUPER scummy.
In fact, can you elaborate on this?
In post 293, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 292, macmollie wrote:
lol
ok. ya.. i'm just starting to get pissed off. and i still wonder about your 'okay then' vote
this is the 1 I was thinking of. probably not keeping her story straight is a bit of an overstatement but I think there is a distinct lack of continuum to the angles she keeps trying to push. it seems like she will try 1, it doesn't work out and then she will go obtuse which seems to be a "you're scum!" avenue without ever stating why.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by macmollie »

penguin I read you loud and clear on tne.

but mac has a buggy and I think he might be right.

VOTE: slimer
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:21 am

Post by macmollie »

VOTE: thenewearth

I am good with this but for realz, don't let slimer lurk his way to victory he has done that before. he definitely needs to be lynched before endgame and mac played a recent game with him where slimer was scum and he says he is getting the same vibe.

I rescind my town read on nats.

wis is town town town town. I think penguin is too.

@ bert

stay strong buddy just try to stay focused. I think we are a lot alike in that we both can be all over the place, I finally started to religiously use spreadsheets in order to track my thoughts.

@ lynx

sorry I called your game terrible. there is probably going to be an adjustment period for you on here I know there was 1 for me and it took a few games.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:33 am

Post by macmollie »

desp I don't think tne is town. his push on us is really really bad.

I don't like nat either but you are going to have to really push it and sell in order to get it to go through so close to deadline.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 410, theslimer3 wrote:Bad wagons are bad
VOTE: mac[/mac]

Still V/LA
that doesn't look like a beetlejuiced omgus vote at all nope

seriously people lynch that shit. do not let him make it to endgame
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 462, serrapaladin wrote:"If you don't think Nat is town, she is a much better lynch today" is just terribly awkward phrasing. It's sort of wanting to shift the wagon over to Nat without taking responsibility for it. "She's not null anymore" about Nati is equally awkward. That looks different to how you took stances and developed reads in Nuzlocke.

The way you're defending him, you're not scum with tne.
this is a terribly weird post since I read that what you were saying was awkward was how mara said you had never played with her when she has been scum.

since that was the post you quoted.

and now it kind of looks like you are moving flagpoles in order to include something you never addressed in the first place. :/

I think some call it misdirection
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 474, Wisdom wrote:
In post 472, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 467, Wisdom wrote:slimer is a convenient D1 mislynch to push, isn't he?
This is a loaded question.
Nope, this was me stating that I think slimer is being pushed because he's a convenient easy mislynch.
then why are you not pushing sera harder?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by macmollie »

VOTE: sera
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 510, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 503, macmollie wrote:
In post 462, serrapaladin wrote:"If you don't think Nat is town, she is a much better lynch today" is just terribly awkward phrasing. It's sort of wanting to shift the wagon over to Nat without taking responsibility for it. "She's not null anymore" about Nati is equally awkward. That looks different to how you took stances and developed reads in Nuzlocke.

The way you're defending him, you're not scum with tne.
this is a terribly weird post since I read that what you were saying was awkward was how mara said you had never played with her when she has been scum.

since that was the post you quoted.

and now it kind of looks like you are moving flagpoles in order to include something you never addressed in the first place. :/

I think some call it misdirection
I'm not sure if you need to lay off the drugs or a lesson in reading comprehension, but here goes:

Mara said I have never seen her as scum, when I actually had. Her not remembering having played with me is
situationally
awkward.

Then there was my reply to desp. I had said that his Nati push didn't look right; he asked why, and I responded that his
phrasing
("well, if you don't really think Nat is town, maybe you guys could vote him instead...") was awkward and uncharacteristic.
I don't think there is a thing wrong with my reading comprehension skillz when you quote 1 post, never address it and then respond to another.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 519, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
<3

I don't even have the energy to fight this so unless mac comes in here and posts then this is all you are getting

pretty sure mantis is scum wis.

also my notes. I didn't have arc as town cos she did not look obvtown to me and I think it is bullshit. she did the thing in pikman and mantis was in that game and has already said the "huh" tell is invalid and was wondering about her.

also inb4 sum1 asks me why if I am calling mantis scum is my vote on sera. its cos I think he is scummy too
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:55 am

Post by macmollie »

I am good with a mantis or sera lynch tbh I think they are both scummy.

bert, not compromising on a lynch when you don't have a town read on them is called pushing a vanity wagon. plz don't do that.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 598, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:sweet is most defo scum lol
that was mollie

mara you did this crap in the recent tr game

you lurked the shit out of it and handed out sporadic reads
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 601, serrapaladin wrote:Yo mollie, I'm seriously not scum. Have you reread the exchange involving Tater, desp, and me? Would you vote Mantis or desp?
yes I did.

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 602, Natirasha wrote:God dammit. Time for some bravado.

VOTE: Serrapaladin

Serra
: Please don't consider this vote against you via case. I think you are town and this lynch is being driven by scum. However, I refuse to allow a No Lynch to happen here. Rest assured, I will not let your death be in vain.

Bert
: I think you are the most townie of those in this game. I think you and I are on a similar wavelength at the moment, please don't betray my trust here.

The Town
: I have an idea, but it will only work if I can set it up in private with a player. I know this is a leap of both trust and speculation, but if there is a neighborizer, please speak to me tonight.

The Scum
: I'm Om to you.

For the first time this game, I have a clear plan of action on how to proceed. Despite getting very little done today, I think the town is in prime position for day two. Let's finalize this lynch and go, folks.
crap. this is pure unadulterated crap

soft fos ur scumbuddy moar
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 604, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
I was also beyond lost in TR though I don't think I lurked that game.

and I handed out Sporadic reads in mylo.

and Serra, I don't think either of the major wagons are scum, but I have recently got a much better feel from Mantis than I have from you. I'd much rather keep her over you and the fact that you now reading me as scum because I chose her over you is strange.
you most certainly did

and placed opportunistic votes that were convenient to deadline
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by macmollie »

nats, why are you listening to me when you are reading me as scum

@ mantis

where have you been. if you are town you don't seem like you give a fuck
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by macmollie »

why is mantis town
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by macmollie »

cos she isn't I don't think

and that tater thing is scum scum scum
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by macmollie »

hey wisdom

what happened the at the end of the day there? where you attacked someone for "contributing to a no lynch" and then went and contributed to a no lynch yourself? that was strange.

anyway I need to read some more
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by macmollie »

VOTE: serra
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 978, Wisdom wrote:mac, what do you make of the push on me? Is the scum tater or Natirasha?
still reading end of day shenanigans. have you answered the question i asked anywhere?

i don't think the tater hydra is scum but Im still reading. really need to get my head together with mollie at some point.

why does there definitely have to be scum in those 2?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by macmollie »

that was such a loaded question, you might as well have asked me if i've stopped beating my wife
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by macmollie »

thoughts on slimer, people who are around?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by macmollie »

and om what do you make of wisdom's post 932 about serra? cos i find it pretty damning.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by macmollie »

okay why is that? he's playing similarly to a game i played with him as scum?

also stop ignoring my question. why did you contribute to a no-lynch?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 989, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 988, macmollie wrote:okay why is that? he's playing similarly to a game i played with him as scum?
because my townread on him has just been me glancing over his posts and I haven't actually looked at him in-depth and I'll do that tomorrow :)
(assuming you're talking about slimer here)

~Om
yeah slimer. you should check out the open I played with him where he was scum (ill find a link in a sec) - basically we all townread him despite the lurking and he only popped up when suspected. then he got serious as less players were in the game. his play is really matching up here and im worried about the number of people townreading him.

liking serra for scum, mainly cos of wisdom's 932. you express an intent to self vote maybe 30minutes before a deadline? not 6/7 hours. serra was trying to get people off his back by making it look like he wouldnt settle for a no lynch, when in fact he wouldn't vote his buddy nat.

there's scum in {serra/wis} im sure of it. leaning serra atm.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 990, Wisdom wrote:Read the fucking game, Mac, this is not what I did.

also slimer plays kinda the same as both town or scum (though there are differences), so judging by one scumgame won't help you. Some of his posts however, especially his rebuttals to accusations on him, show a town mindset.
why dont you tell me what happened from your perspective and we'll see if our versions match up.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 995, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 985, macmollie wrote:and om what do you make of wisdom's post 932 about serra? cos i find it pretty damning.
see.. this is what i don't get... yesterday you said tater is "scum scum scum"
why are you asking his opinion llike you think he is town??
that was mollie. i am mac.

i dont like hydra dissonance as much as the next man but me and mollie haven't got our heads together yet so im afraid you will just have to live with it for now.

the posting has all been me so far today though.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 946, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: tater

Thanks Mara for making this easier. This is not town-you. You would have figured I'm town and convinced Om, not the other way around.
terrible reasoning for this vote
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1004, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1003, Wisdom wrote:macmollie is town, Mantis.
As I told you, you might be right about penguin, but can you let her aside and focus on what's happening here?
Do you think serra is town despite what I said? Do you think both tater and Natirasha are town despite their lining up my lynch yesterday and pushing it today?
i keep firm with what i said... why on earth would any scum (serra) offer to be lynched up??? doesn't matter about serra not wanting to vote Nat. the main thing is.. it's just to risky for a scum to offer to self vote. that's all there is to it.
6 (SIX) hours before the deadline.

it was an effort to get people off his back, and it's worked on you. different story if it was 6 minutes or something.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1008, Mantisdreamz wrote:sooo.. then why aren't you pushing a serra lynch, if you mean what you say??
are you reading mantis? my vote is on serra, I'm asking for opinions about serra. but im also trying to figure out if im right about your neighbour being town, and wondering why he wont fucking work with me.

pedit no there is a quote where i say i think there is one scum in wis/serra. now im trying to figure out who it is.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1011, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1010, macmollie wrote:
In post 1008, Mantisdreamz wrote:sooo.. then why aren't you pushing a serra lynch, if you mean what you say??
are you reading mantis? my vote is on serra, I'm asking for opinions about serra. but im also trying to figure out if im right about your neighbour being town, and wondering why he wont fucking work with me.

pedit no there is a quote where i say i think there is one scum in wis/serra. now im trying to figure out who it is.
alright..
so you really think that serra escaped the lynch yesterday? you might have said.. but you can (again if you did) give any good reasons why you think serra is scum??
im leaning towards it. 932 is a perfectly good explanation as to why serra could be scum. yes it is wisdom's post but the point still stands.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 am

Post by macmollie »

warning!

impending mollie wall post forthcoming. :mrgreen:

yes, mac and I have yet to sync up.

so I reread during the night round and some things jumped out.

first off, neither of the neighbors breadcrumbed.
at all.

In post 657, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 651, penguin_alien wrote:Character? And reason for finding Wisdom town?
richard castle.
and because he's done stuff like "we're not lynching this person today"
he's done that several times already
which makes me think that he's actually not just wanting to lynch anyone. yes.. scum can do that too. but the amount of times he has... makes me think, more town-like, on his part.

also - hi penguin : )
if you are scum tho -- just revert that smiley face
question to both neighbors; what is wisdom's character name and what is the scenario provided as to why you are neighbors in the first place. there should be blurb about basic character info in your role pm about this, that neither of you were forthcoming raises my hackles.
In post 717, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 711, Wisdom wrote:It's just a feeling. I think she actually tries to figure people out, like when she was saying that Mara did similar things in another game.

serra, what is that neighbour question about?
my thing, is that she put me as town at the beginning (for poor reasons).. and then suddenly out of nowhere, i became ultra scum)
just doesn't seem all in place, for me
I didn't even give a reason for putting you as town when you decided to vote me cos you thought I was scum so how the fuck does that work in your universe.
In post 333, Mantisdreamz wrote:UNVOTE: lynx

you know my town game. i very much think you are scum at this point.
I can't even recognise your "town" game anymore cos you have gotten so bad. the only thing that would make sense is if you are drunk mafia-ing at this point cos you are pursuing a retarded trajectory and not even remotely keeping what is going on in the game straight.

drunk mafia is fine but jesus christ reset already. and read the previous posts several times so that you can understand them.

I am leaning town on you only cos claiming neighbors is a bold move to do as scum and I can't determine as to whether or not wis or you would do that.
In post 1015, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1012, macmollie wrote:
In post 1011, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1010, macmollie wrote:

alright..
so you really think that serra escaped the lynch yesterday? you might have said.. but you can (again if you did) give any good reasons why you think serra is scum??
im leaning towards it. 932 is a perfectly good explanation as to why serra could be scum. yes it is wisdom's post but the point still stands.
you have no reasons of your own?
posts like this. what. the. fuck.

mac already gave reasons. :/
In post 1004, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1003, Wisdom wrote:macmollie is town, Mantis.
As I told you, you might be right about penguin, but can you let her aside and focus on what's happening here?
Do you think serra is town despite what I said? Do you think both tater and Natirasha are town despite their lining up my lynch yesterday and pushing it today?
i keep firm with what i said... why on earth would any scum (serra) offer to be lynched up??? doesn't matter about serra not wanting to vote Nat. the main thing is.. it's just to risky for a scum to offer to self vote. that's all there is to it.
you say this when I know for a fact you have seen it before and it worked for scum.

^shit like this is why you look scummy to me ftr.

cos it makes me think you know that sera offered that self vote in earnest cos you know he isn't scum.

you keep saying you are biased. mebbe you should do a reread where you take those lenses off for a moment if you are town.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:50 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1026, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1025, macmollie wrote:question to both neighbors; what is wisdom's character name and what is the scenario provided as to why you are neighbors in the first place.
Alexis Castle.
It is not stated why we are neighbours. I guess it might make sense with the flavor but I have no clue about Castle so I don't know.
Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle: Alexis, Castle's teenage daughter by his first wife Meredith, is unusually intelligent for her age, and is often more mature and responsible than her father. She is very bright and enjoys school. A running gag in the series has her begging Castle to force her to study and do her homework instead of "fun" activities like parties and overnight trips. Her social and interpersonal issues often parallel some aspect of the case Castle and Beckett are investigating, and Castle sometimes asks her opinion on a killer's motivation.
so it is not stated that you are richard's daughter?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1030, No Brains Here wrote:so your character role states that you are richard's daughter and your role pm only provides you with info that you are neighbors with mantis and you share a qt.

xpost- her scum play
is
good but I can understand if she struggles within this medium cos I know that I do.

it isn't just her paranoia it is that she is flat out not reading the thread. :/

and missing some srsly key points to what is going on in the game. :/

you have suggested that the fitz lynch was scum driven, so who are the scum if not mantis?
me
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:17 am

Post by macmollie »

so if sera is a scumread for you then why not vote him
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1034, Wisdom wrote:Because I prefer Natirasha and
I am confident there is scum in those who lined up my lynch and continued to push it today
(Natirasha and Tater). serra did not do that, at least yet.
If we settle for serra, I'll vote serra, but Natirasha is better.
why
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 am

Post by macmollie »

wis I asked a question
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 am

Post by macmollie »

okay I see it.

but why not?

also

@ mantis

I think I was unnecessarily harsh to you and I apologise.

I am just frustrated cos I am not understanding you in this game. at all.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:53 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1047, Desperado wrote:It's the biggest piece of evidence for townWis.
how does
that
work
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:13 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1055, Desperado wrote:
In post 1052, macmollie wrote:
In post 1047, Desperado wrote:It's the biggest piece of evidence for townWis.
how does
that
work
I completely follow Wisdom's thought process as laid out 1017 and 1042, and they match his behavior at the end of the day.

What was scumWis hoping to gain from doing what he did?
by gaining cred on not lynching scum?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 am

Post by macmollie »

also I want to say here that mac and on our spreadsheet both noticed a direct tie between desp and tne. I thought they were masons which is why I left tne alone when he did not even remotely make sense with his case against us.

I am guessing that is not the case so I removing the both of them from the untouchables pile.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:52 am

Post by macmollie »

wis did not know that fitz would flip sk. so in his eyes fitz might as well be town if he was scum.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:56 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1042, Wisdom wrote:Because I see it like this:
-Tater (Om), already scumreading me, finds my paranoia about the fitz wagon weird, and given he doesn't know me, he thinks he was right in his read. So he confidently states that I'm getting lynched the next day.
-Natirasha, with no prior suspicion of me, agrees with Om.
-The next day Natirasha comes and actually enforced that, voting me and asking Om and others to vote me too.
-Om votes me.

So the two of them planned a lynch on me, and actually tried to enforce it. I don't see them as scum together in any case, there's no way they would do that. I see them as one scum buddying the other, and given how things happened, that scum is Natirasha, grabbing Om's declaration and trying to make it happen today. I suppose both town is not completely ruled out, but I really doubt it.

In any case, I don't care about this as I care about what happened at the deadline with serra and Natirasha. They are both fucking scum. The above thing just makes me even more sure about Natirasha, but the main thing is the serra thing.
no matter how many times I read this it just does not make sense.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1066, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1064, Wisdom wrote:
In post 739, Wisdom wrote:The only person I'd lynch over serra right now is havingfitz. Or maybe Natirasha. But there's no time for either wagon to happen.
Look at this. I wanted to lynch havingfitz over serra, before anything happened. Under other circumstances a havingfitz lynch would be my ideal ending of the day. But not after what Natirasha and serra did. It screamed scum pushing a wagon to save their asses.
when I read it it looked like mantis was pushing the wagon
goddammit
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1065, Wisdom wrote:What don't you understand mollie?
Explain to me how they are both town.
I am not going to explain something that I do not have.

I have penguin as strong town cos of her timing and what she is saying. mantis has me as scum and my top town read and that is seriously skewing the game for me. I am moving to the area that 1 of you is scum by poe, you keep defending mantis when she is seriously missing key points of dialogue, not just once, not twice but multiple times.

what I don't understand is why you think that scum would go after you right off the bat like that instead of selecting a juicier target. and by scum I am referring to nats.

eta: so wis you think that scum voted back to back like that?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1068, Wisdom wrote:Mantis only brought it up, Natirasha began it. You obviously have not read anything.
wtf, mantis
started
the wagon you dummy
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 am

Post by macmollie »

I have read everything and all that you are providing is speculation on how scum is out to get you.

and you are defending mantis's terribad play. she has everything to do with this. something is fishy.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:37 am

Post by macmollie »

so in your world nats and tater seekritly plotted to get you lynched on d2 despite nobody really supporting it on d1 and 1 of them is town. nats and sera then decide to buddy each other and not vote each other and both dive onto a wagon whom neither know whether fitz would flip sk or not.

and sera's wanting to lynch himself 6 hours before the lynch happened means he had a pre-cog as to when that would happen and time it perfectly so that he would not get lynched but oh yeah he was saving his buddy nats and they conspired together to...avoid lynching each other and get you lynched on d2.

it makes sense if I was wearing a tinfoil hat.

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:47 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1082, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1080, macmollie wrote:so in your world nats and tater seekritly plotted to get you lynched on d2 despite nobody really supporting it on d1 and 1 of them is town. nats and sera then decide to buddy each other and not vote each other and both dive onto a wagon whom neither know whether fitz would flip sk or not.

and sera's wanting to lynch himself 6 hours before the lynch happened means he had a pre-cog as to when that would happen and time it perfectly so that he would not get lynched but oh yeah he was saving his buddy nats and they conspired together to...avoid lynching each other and get you lynched on d2.

it makes sense if I was wearing a tinfoil hat.

Explain to me how the fuck they are town goddamnit. Explain to me where I am wrong. You just refuse to see the obvious.
I did explain it through ridicule
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1085, Wisdom wrote:The fact that they plotted my lynch is not something I made up. Tater said "Wisdom lynch tomorrow, all in favor?", and Natirasha said "Aye.". All that yesterday. What is so strange about it that you cannot understand it? Someone town (Tater) states he scumreads another town (me) and scum (Natirasha) immediately sheeps it. Then in the next day, Natirasha begins the wagon on me as planned and asks Tater and everyone else to support it. What the fuck don't you understand here?
what bugs me is you saying that tater is town and nats must be teh scum. not to mention "as planned" like omg are you for realz with this shit.
What does it matter what fitz would flip? They knew they are not in their faction, and all they cared about was not lynch someone from their faction. They successfully let the wagons on serra and Natirasha stall by respectively refusing to join them and created whatever other wagon they could make - first Mantis, then Desperado, then havingfitz, immediately after they saw there's support from Mantis. They would lynch anyone in order not to lynch themselves. What the fuck don't you understand?
well that was my point about fitz but you don't seem to want to put mantis under the same scrutiny so

when she has slipped harder.
serra stated he wants to lynch himself to prevent a no-lynch. That means that if he's town, he wanted to lynch town over no-lynching. Yet he refused to lynch Natirasha over no-lynching. When he supposedly does not know Natirasha's alignment. Explain to me how the fuck this makes sense.
lol.

nats, when you say "we" who are you referring to
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1089, Wisdom wrote:
macmollie wrote:
what bugs me is you saying that tater is town and nats must be teh scum. not to mention "as planned" like omg are you for realz with this shit.
I explain why tater is the town. Hope you read it.
And wtf are you talking about? Are you blind? Don't you see they talked about lynching me yesterday? And then they did enforce it today?
well that was my point about fitz but you don't seem to want to put mantis under the same scrutiny so

when she has slipped harder.
What the hell are you talking about, how is Mantis even remotely related to any of this? And how has she "slipped"?

lol.
What lol? Explain. How the fuck does it make sense for serra to be town and do that?
1. yeah I did not follow. I think om looks scummy as shit and when does mara give in to another's read. she only does it rarely.
2. mantis was the key point of my discussion mebbe you missed it
3. I would rather see myself lynched then have a no lynch go through. at least town would have useful info in the way of my reads.

need to talk to mac and I want to look at who is staying out of the spotlight.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1092, Natirasha wrote:@mollie: Go reread the beginning of today and tell me what you think of potato-hydra?
I literally just said this:
1. yeah I did not follow. I think om looks scummy as shit and when does mara give in to another's read. she only does it rarely.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1095, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1091, macmollie wrote:3. I would rather see myself lynched then have a no lynch go through. at least town would have useful info in the way of my reads.
That's not what I asked. Why didn't he vote Natirasha? Natirasha was the biggest wagon. He was willing to self-lynch to prevent a no-lynch, but he was not willing to lynch Natirasha to prevent a no-lynch. That's what I want explained.
martyr syndrome
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:30 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1097, Natirasha wrote:I know, my question was in response to that statement.
did you really expect it to change in that very short time?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:45 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1059, macmollie wrote:also I want to say here that mac and on our spreadsheet both noticed a direct tie between desp and tne. I thought they were masons which is why I left tne alone when he did not even remotely make sense with his case against us.

I am guessing that is not the case so I removing the both of them from the untouchables pile.
to expand I had them as siblings or masons because of the way TNE rolled into the game which I urge you all to take a look at. i didn't mention it because i thought it was too damn blatant to be scum and I had pinned them to the castle's (knowing nothing about the series) flavourwise but yes it appears to not be like so.

desp or tne can you explain what happened there then?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:50 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1106, Wisdom wrote:Bert and you, actually
yeah. there was also some must not omgus thing tne said and I tied them together as such.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1108, Wisdom wrote:Not seeing how that ties them. I could see it as scum-tne WKing Desp though.
well i thought that but desp rvs on tne made me think they were linked.

in fact, looking at tne's iso there is like nothing substantial in there at all.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:58 am

Post by macmollie »

why do you think serra/nat would be so blindingly obvious as scum to not vote each other and make a point of saying so too?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 am

Post by macmollie »

perhaps he feels losing a ability-less role is better than a possible powerful role?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

Post by macmollie »

okay lets do this

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1133, Desperado wrote:Let's not

Is Mantis/Wisdom/TNE your scum team mollie?
I believe I already made myself clear on mantis.

what do you think of wis's conspiracy theory on nats and sera?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1134, Wisdom wrote:mollie why the hell would we go for the lurkers over serra?
this post literally reeks of scum wisdom

inb4 he says I don't know what I am talking about hurr durr
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by macmollie »

itt desp makes me lose my faith in humanity

penguin restores it

we are good as long as you dummies don't lynch her
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1148, Desperado wrote:
In post 1142, macmollie wrote:itt desp makes me lose my faith in humanity

penguin restores it

we are good as long as you dummies don't lynch her
:igmeou:

Penguin even noted that he's either scum or stubborn town. I'm thinking the latter, and that makes you lose your faith in humanity?
since you put it that way...

wis usually makes sense. the 1 time he didn't he was scum but I could not get it past nacho. right now his line of defense for his reasoning is "mollie are you on drugs".

I am not letting this go like I did in that game.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by macmollie »

where's your vote penguin
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1152, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1151, penguin_alien wrote:So here comes deadline, wagons forming and collapsing elsewhere, and suddenly people are forming one on someone whose lynch you've been advocating. How to avoid jumping on the wagon? Say it's now scum-motivated. You can't backtrack on your havingfitz read without looking like a hypocrite, but you can find a reason to stay off the wagon anyways.
And why not simply hammer..? Deadline, no1 will blame me, I have scumread him all game, everything I need. Why make all this scene and draw attention on myself?
cos you like attention?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by macmollie »

I am not lying about your meta. you made zero sense to me in that game.

like it or not you are usually pretty good at picking up social cues and pegging when a player is going to break. when you think they are scum you push onwards but when you are scum you push beyond reason. there is a difference even if I cannot articulate it exactly.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1158, Wisdom wrote:Maybe Mantis is right about you after all. This is exactly how you lied about my meta in Hidden Temple.
lol ^ is what I am talking about.

it is like you have run out of words and have to resort to cheap potshots to somehow make you seem more town.

when you are town you exude it in an unmistakeable way, it is why I like working with you when I get a town read.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by macmollie »

if you think I am blatantly lying then vote me. I have nothing to gain by lying I am only telling you how I perceive you.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1163, Wisdom wrote:This is the exact feeling I got in Hidden Temple tbh - you can't see I am town when you should be seeing it. I understand if Om, Natirasha, or whoever else has not played with before does not see it, but you should be seeing it.
if I were scum you would be dead

it really is that simple

the hidden temple paranoia is what I would expect you to do as scum. remember you giving me a pass cos I was sus of you on the heels of polygamy? it works both ways.

explain to me your town read on mantis. that is 1 thing I am having a hard time swallowing.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1173, Wisdom wrote:In other news, new fancy counterwagon so serra does not get scrutiny. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
^ this is where you don't make sense when you are scum you turtle into conspiracy theories instead of giving honest refutations.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by macmollie »

that last part was really good wis. sorry Image

she can emulate her town play that well cos I have seen her do it.

the activity level is a plus in her favour I guess and the stubbornness of her reads mebbe. but she isn't keeping track of things and this has been done repeatedly so I am wondering why.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1182, Sweet Pertayter wrote:You fighting with Mollie isn't going to do much either

Mac made a few posts that was super fucking town, a vibe I don't get from him often so I'm now confident in that slot being town

Slimer, TNE, and Desp are my Top 3 choices for scum

Which, goes against with what I was saying yesterday a bit as I was kinda defending slimer, though I'm not fond of his play at all. If we are going to put him on hold a little longer,
I think the next best person o go after would be Serra
, but Angel was super town so I'm kinda hesitant to go after that

How you're defending your neighbor doesn't look scummish, though I am a little sus of why Peng things the neighborhood is TvT and isn't considering the fact that one of you may be lying about flavor

Everyone else who I havn't touched upon is town

Pedit: To an extent yes. I can see where she is coming from, and I can see the similarities she is drawing her conclusions from though I think they are wrong, and I think that you can be a little fallacious and nonsensical as town as well as scum

YOu do give conspiracy theories as scum, but you also do them as town so it's null

I think that you expecting people to be able to read you as town, when you are town is pretty townish
why do you think the best person to go after is sera when he is not in your top 3?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by macmollie »

VOTE: that tater thing
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by macmollie »

talk to me when you stahp hedging
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1199, Wisdom wrote:Updated scumpile; {serra, mollie, tne, penguin, Desp}
Mara's making me think she's probably town.
so if tne is a scum read for you then why are you not voting him?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by macmollie »

yeah I did not get that the first time you said it
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by macmollie »

I mean do you think that scum are trying to move the lynch away from sera? if so who?

so do you still think nats is scum? do you still think tater is town?

I am trying to follow the progression of your thoughts and I can't.

I think that tater thing is being opportunistic wrt our fight if you are town.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by macmollie »

I am saying terribad and wis is calling it weak play.

last night is not the only time you have not followed along with the convo. I have been pointing it out all game.

and no, what mac did was not weird, it called following a suspect when you think they are bussing and that is what he was doing you really should have learned this from raven.

tell me what do YOU think about lynx?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1258, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1123, Natirasha wrote:I think at this point we need to hear from Serra.
wanted to quote this as well. i totally agree.. instead of running circles around why he was not willing to vote you, he can explain further.
i still don't get why he'd offer to self vote as scum (yes wisdom, i read your post on one of these pages re WIFOM). but his posting at the time, just before deadline - didn't seem restricted, or awkward.. which is why i changed my mind about him being scum, at the time.

to be honest, after reading the last 10 pages of day 1 or so (after the fact), everyone who was posting then seemed kinda townish. i think what mollie said --- maybe looking at people who are not in the spotlight, might not be a bad idea at all.

ie thenewearth, (penguin to an extent)

xpost - shit.
so what about d2?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1264, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1261, macmollie wrote:I am saying terribad and wis is calling it weak play.

last night is not the only time you have not followed along with the convo. I have been pointing it out all game.

and no, what mac did was not weird, it called following a suspect when you think they are bussing and that is what he was doing you really should have learned this from raven.

tell me what do YOU think about lynx?
lynx is dead, mollie :p

ya well, i've been reading the thread as i can. remember how i used to get fosed for my schedule before?
I knew lynx was dead are you seriously trying to pawn off that you must be town cos oops you didn't know that.

jesus christ you have done this before as scum but unfortunately you have done this as town too.

and no one is fosing you for your schedule.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by macmollie »

wis, mantis is not normally this derpy.

in other news, sera is basking in scumitude.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by macmollie »

I had him as an early scumread but mac is pretty convinced he is town. I defer to mac cos he has really good gut instincts.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by macmollie »

don't be coy. you knew exactly how that post would come across.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:37 am

Post by macmollie »

mantis
In post 1170, penguin_alien wrote:...yeah, I assumed that was at the end of Day One. OK, I strongly dislike that post--he knows Wisdom was inconsistent, but still has to ISO him?

Here's my vote, macmollie:

this is the only post that bugged me. the rest look a helluva lot better than yours. tne's push on us was very very very bad and felt scummy <------ any town worth their salt should have picked up on it. penguin did. plus she has some stuff that I have been thinking.

@ wis

yes, I have gotten a whiff of eau de scumologne from desp's posts so it is not just you. I will pester mac for that read.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:54 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1286, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1285, macmollie wrote:any town worth their salt should have picked up on it. penguin did. plus she has some stuff that I have been thinking.
Neither of these things make her town though. Scum will look for things that they can push too.
when someone is saying what I am thinking I take that as a town tell. you know this, you have played a shit load of games with me you know this is how I find town. and it is a helluva lot better reasons than the shitty ones you have for mantis.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:54 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1288, Wisdom wrote:Okay, you're wrong.
like how I was wrong about gm in monks and masons?
In post 1289, Mantisdreamz wrote:macmollie, you're probably not getting me this game because for the most of it, i've had a scum read on you.
anyway, kinda think you probably are town, esp with all the back and forth in recent pages.
that is not why I am not getting I am not getting you cos you jump to a retarded conclusion like you just did and honestly think I should think that you are town for it.

you are in the unsure pile for now but jesus christ plz fucking pay attention to the game it is like you are not even reading it.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1290, Bert wrote:
In post 1268, serrapaladin wrote:Is anyone willing to lynch slimer today? I'll read this tomorrow.
We await your entrance, cuz you're under the heated blanket of suspicion <3
In post 1278, macmollie wrote:I had him as an early scumread but mac is pretty convinced he is town.
I defer to mac cos he has really good gut instincts.
*shrug* Since when do you ever defer?
most of the time unless it is d1 then I bitch and moan until I get my way if I have scum in my crosshairs
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1308, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1307, macmollie wrote:like how I was wrong about gm in monks and masons?
no, like how you were wrong about a zillion people in gonzo.
you mean that game where I caught scum fate on d2 through an investigation and had kuror as scum since d1?

wow, what a great example.

if you want the god's honest truth majiffy should have replaced me out of that game cos I was locked into a position where I had made a promise to never vote buldey in a post game discussion at tr. <-----mine and buldey's friendship pretty much got wrecked over a series of games. that majiffy did not replace either of us out is why I had such a hard time. and buldey took full advantage of it.

you don't want to fuck with me over this wis, there is a bunch of shit that you don't know and you are seriously starting to piss me off.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by macmollie »

UNVOTE: tater thing

mac and I are talking.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by macmollie »

town:

bert
nats
slimer
nats
tater

unsure cos they are being retarded which makes them hard to read:

mantis
wis

unsure cos they are just hard to read:

penguin
desp

looking pretty scummy:

sera
tne

mac will be on tomorrow I think. would like to get the last 6 sorted and would like some help on that.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by macmollie »

what fucking part of this:
In post 1323, macmollie wrote:UNVOTE: tater thing

mac and I are talking
do you people not understand.

it is called a consolidated reads list between my hydra partner and I.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by macmollie »

what are your reasons for voting desp mantis
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #146) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1348, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1342, Mantisdreamz wrote:because i believe that serra & nat are town. and i'm in a way, sheeping serra's vote on him. but at the same time, not really having a town or scum read of desp. plus, i think this lynch will go through over penguin (who i would prefer first, i think).
I can't put into words how bad this is.
mollie, I admit I haven't seen her saying something so retarded as town, have you?
I accept your apology.

wis I feel your pain. she has been saying and doing shit like this
all freaking game
I have seen her derp as town but words can not even describe what I am seeing here.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #147) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:50 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1351, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mantis

Fuck this. I'm starting to think serra is actually town and people are just WKing him. I cannot comprehend people's failure to scumread serra otherwise.
we are not town reading sera. I want that tater thing's take on sera before we jump all over him.

I am very on board with a mantis lynch.

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:47 am

Post by macmollie »

it is called 2 different heads you dummy
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #149) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1364, Desperado wrote:
In post 1359, Wisdom wrote:She's not THIS derpy as town.
Do you have some examples of Mantis being this derpy as scum?
I have examples of mantis being this hedgey as scum

I have an arsenal of at least 60 which ones do you want.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #150) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 am

Post by macmollie »

lol

here is where shit starts to get real:

http://talkrational.org/showthread.php? ... ost1789051

the hedging is what mantis is being called out for and it is what I am calling her out now.

fatima = mantis
mollie = diva
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:03 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1385, Desperado wrote:Mollie: is Mantis aware of "that thing that you always associate with her town game?"
I don't think so since I have never said what it was.

I don't even remember what that tell was tbh.

I do know she is NOT this retarded. I stand by that.

pretty nice chainsaw tho
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:33 am

Post by macmollie »

@ desp

your attack on any argument that mantis scum is classic chainsaw so I don't even. your defense of mantis is "but she can be this stupid as town, do you have proof that she is not?" and sucks donkey balls. it is obvious and transparent and hopefully there will be somone with a brain who will not let you make it to endgame.

I think the next thing you should do is say, "oh mantis is voting me no way she could be my buddy!".

I am telling you in the 50 or 60 games I have played with this player I have never seen her derp this much but I
have
seen her hedge like this. your counter to that was, "did mantis ever learn the town tell you have on her???" <-----
jesus fucking christ does anyone even remotely see how weird that line of thinking is?

this game depresses the hell out of me. wis, your commitment to your vanity lynches is what costs games. you wouldn't budge off of mala but instead gave room for town mara to get mislynched on d1 and for mala to pick off the other team. you seriously need to think beyond the next lynch and think of endgame
as town
. there was an interaction between gm and mala that could have been damning if gm could have been lynched first. you have got to start laying the groundwork cos you are an early nightkill.

can you plz fucking worry about sera later. I think he looks horrid but I need YOU to trust me on this. for once. work with me here and help me to organise things a bit.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by macmollie »

so I typed a big long post and it got lost I did not auto sign-in the hydra at the time and it timed out.

most of it was bitching at wis.

that tater thing and tne needs to get the fuck in here and no 1 should hammer until they do.

mac thinks penny is buddying me.

disappointed that wis moved off of sera for reasons I don't understand.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1532, Mantisdreamz wrote:if mac thinks she's buddying you.... do you agree that that might actually be the case?
it might be. I don't have a hard grasp on her game in general.

the weirdest thing was to desp, "mollie likes me better than you"

and somehow I feel a weird sense of deja vu and it did not turn out well.

your posts today look better. tell me more.

at this point you are capable of fleshing out your reads, so plz do so
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:25 am

Post by macmollie »

plz plz plz no one hammer until we here from tne. <--- 99% sure that slot is scum. CAN WE HAVE AN UNVOTE UP IN THIS BITCH?

penguin is also likely scum, with slimer being number three. not so sure on penguin compared to slimer. would rather lynch those two over penguin but not as much. serra and desp could still be in there too though.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=20154

READ IT AND SEE!

nats is town
potato hydra is town

these two i am really confident about and will likely not be changing my mind. wisdom is probably town, as is bert & mantis.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #156) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:31 am

Post by macmollie »

no no no no no no no

we are not deciding the scum team on the spot wisdom. because that's when mistakes are made. remind me why desp is scum over tne?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #157) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:34 am

Post by macmollie »

SOMEONE PLEASE UNVOTE THANK YOU
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:35 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1567, Wisdom wrote:Because fucking read Desp's posts. He is not town. I've seen town-Desp and it's not this thing here.
i want specific posts picked out or else i won't believe you. because from memory both are pretty similar.

how on earth you can call tne town is beyond me.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:36 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1569, Wisdom wrote:someone please hammer thank you
are you trying to make me read you as scum or something? i want discussion
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1572, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1183, Malakittens wrote:*thenewearth - macmollie, Natirasha,
penguin_alien
, Sweet Pertayter
This is how
WAIT DID SHE VOTE TNE THAT MUST BE THEY AREN'T TOGETHER BECAUSE SCUM DEFINITELY DON'T VOTE EACH OTHER

you are not this stupid
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 am

Post by macmollie »

there hasn't even been a fucking flip and you are making associative tells
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:43 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1576, Wisdom wrote:She has not done shit all this game, yet she comes and contributes to her buddy's lynch when the wagon is being made.

YOU are not this stupid.
it happens. tne had heavy suspicion from most if i recall correctly and penguin had none

but you go ahead and live with the fairies and assume that because penguin voted tne they OBVIOUSLY can't be scum together
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 am

Post by macmollie »

isnt everyone who isn't your scumreads mislynch fodder?

i remember once upon a time slimer was mislynch fodder to you
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 am

Post by macmollie »

penguin you should claim
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:48 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1579, Wisdom wrote:tne is just mislynch fodder, mollie. He has not done anything that he does not do as town.
did you not see his interactions wrt to desp early in the game? what do you make of those?

you cant let people skip by because they are mislynch fodder. we made that mistake with slimer and i sure as hell wont do that again
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:53 am

Post by macmollie »

are you out of your fucking mind

point to me where desp WK's tne and not the other way around

pedit oh thank god for that
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:54 am

Post by macmollie »

there is no town motivation behind tne's early wk'ing of desp. i had them pinned as masons or lovers but now that the castle's are neighbours i dont think it works with the flavour.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:49 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1594, Bert wrote:EBWOP: Catching up now and eating some pop rocks. <3 LOVE, Bert

HEY

Where's everyone, come back here!!!

Mollie and Wisdom why must you two drown out each other like this
mollie hasn't posted since p62

mollie has been very frustrated in this game that is why mollie is speaking about herself in the third person

mollie thinks you are a complete and total hypocrite cos with your spammy posts and irritating gifs (they slow down the page loading for me) cos you drown everyone out

mollie is waiting for penny to claim then see about hammering

do you what the difference is between a good player town and a great town player is bert? a good town player is a good scum hunter and send out a loud clear signal of their alignment. a great town player will play the game all the way through in their heads and what town's strengths and weaknesses are, work with their town reads and organise town to a town win.

a town mollie and town wis should be a guaranteed auto-win. between the 2 of us we can she usually nail the whole team by d2.

in the monks and masons game that wis keeps banging on about wis had 1 scum picked out but mollie had 3. I started scum reading mala but did not want to go after her cos I wanted to try to influence who she was going to nk cos I knew we were dead. I looked at that playerlist and pretty much knew that with wis and mollie/nacho hydra gone that scum would win. I wanted wis to stfu so he could live another day. nacho and I wanted to try attract both nks cos I knew we were very very likely to be nked or to try to influence mala's nk. wis fought me every. step. of. the. way. he would not give up his very wrong town read on gm, ignored tippy who was announcing that he was scum and kept interfering in the process of me trying to figure who mala's partner was. I was also fighting with nacho in gchat over mara cos I was town reading her and he wasn't. meanwhile mara got lynched. wis will is a good player but he will never be a great 1. I once told this exact same thing to majiffy and it pissed him off but then he changed his mind when he started seeing the results of me doing this in our hydra. wisdom frustrates me cos I see all of this potential but it will go no where cos he is so stubborn.

in the recent game at tr I flat out knew mara was scum cos teeth would rather have his testicles superglued to a meat grinder then ever ever use ms terminology. I voted fatima instead of mara cos I wanted to prove a point to him. I didn't mind throwing the game cos nobody was really playing and teeth's gming sucked.

I am just at a point where I am tired of having to fight with my town reads in order to form some cohesion.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:53 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1617, serrapaladin wrote:^ someone has been spending too much time with Majiffy

Spoiler: @Bert
reusing gifs, huh?...
I am not quite sure you could look any scummier if you tried.

that post doesn't even remotely look like anything majiffy would say. majiffy would walled wr with wisdom calling him a "fucking idiot" and be done with it.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 am

Post by macmollie »

sera the only reason I am not voting you os cos I want to look into things in the night round. and I want that tater thing to get their input on you. I am not happy with their activity level.

I am going to try 1 more time to explain why I have mantis as scum.

- the hedging
- her ridiculously retarded suspicion on me I mean that whole "yeah you are just trying to coast on town reads" I mean when has that been my scum meta ever. I will give you a hint. it hasn't.
she doesn't follow up on her questions.
- not keeping up with the game thread <-----huge cos it seems like she is preoccupied. the last time she was on here is did do a little bit better but I want to talk to mac about it.

and this is the biggest 1. this is huge: that nk was set up. I was the only 1 that lynx was super scum reading yesterday. she wasn't dropping any special tells so when I see a nk like that I look for the first person who tries to push a scum read on me and heyo that was mantis. I don't really think that desp and penny are scum cos you don't set up your town reads.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1622, Bert wrote:Mollie you're being a hypocrite - u said you are gonna think about hammering peng after a claim

And then you say based on NKA (really???) that you don't think Peng is scum

Seriously...

And you shoulda told me constructively early on about what I'm doing badly...you're pretty hostile (heck, you hydra with Majiffy for chrissakes) so why'd you hold back your complaints for so long

I can't vote mantis without wisdom yelling at me. I'm stuck at a crossroads

And for the record, you're making 514 sound like your reads were soooooooo much better than wis's. wisdom got like 3/4 of the scumteam right in the dead qt
my reads were better than wis's. i had 3 out of 4 scum picked out in the game thread.

and I am not being a hypocrite with what I said, I am waffling on penny. <-------that is waffling which is normal in a mafia game, that is not hypocrisy.

but anyways, I am sorry if you felt that I was mean to you. wis makes me insane.

the gif were just a bit too much. mebbe every third or fourth post?

nacho loves you and has threatened me with bodiy harm if I hurt you. do you know I think would help? is if we hydra-ed together. then I could learn a little about you and you could learn a little about me. okay? Image

wis I will read your post later you are just too all over my nerves right now.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #172) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1632, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1619, Wisdom wrote:itt mollie blatantly lies about past games.
1) I changed my mind about goodmorning and constantly had Mala, goodmorning and at least one of the lurkers (Cirno/TIP) in my scumteam prediction. My only mistakes were Mara and Sakura, which nobody can deny that were super scummy (evident by the fact they got lynched).
2) TIP only replaced in and posted in the end of the day, when I never got to post. How the fuck did I ignore him when I never saw him posting?
3) You never said anything inthread about Mara being town.
4) All this bullshit is useless. I am once again right in my scumreads in this game, with serra being my mistake like Sakura was in that game. All this drama about who is stubborn and who is right is useless.
1. I just saw where you had finally put gm in your scum pile. I apologise for that. towards the end of that day round I knew mara was town and that town had lost control of the game and were probably going to lose.
2. i asked tippy 4 times for his reads. he was around and he did post a little bit but stfu when I started pressuring him. you probably missed cos the saki/sakura spam show. it all got buried.
3. I am trying to work with my hydra partners so that there is less dissonance in case you haven't noticed. the only exception is my hydra with majiffy cos he is impossible. I needed nacho on board first and I just couldn't get him there.
4. do you know what would be useful? is if you would work with me.

let's talk about the nk. lynx was an odd choice and I pegged her as vt. most players don't pick up special tells on d1 anyways and nks are usually done to draw suspicion on a player. I know mantis thinks this way, I have been scum more times with her than you have even played with her.

@ penny

I don't think we should assume that the flavour will match their alignment or that scum have not been given safeclaims.
me
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #173) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by macmollie »

ITT MACMOLLIE PRESENT: THE COPING WITH WISDOM CLUB

Do you often find yourself wanting to strangle wisdom or smother him in his sleeps (unfortunately he rarely sleeps. am mildy suspicious he is a actually a vampire who can walk in daylight and doesn't need it)?

Do you have fantasies of supergluing his fingers to the keyboard right after he concedes a point?

Then maybe this club is for you!

Accepting sign-ups now:

1. macmollie
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by macmollie »

wisdom I am just trying to tease you and bring a little lightness to the situ. :P
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #175) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1635, penguin_alien wrote:To mollie and Bert: Richard Castle is the protagonist. Yes, even when he's skeevily hitting on Beckett in the pilot. I get that fakeclaims could be in play, but I have yet to play in a theme game where the protag is a fakeclaim. I don't 100% discount it, but it would take a much stronger case than anything you've made to make me even condone lynching Mantis.
here is 1!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29483

reck claimed rob stark which got him to endgame where he won.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #176) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1640, Wisdom wrote:Hope you have enough room in that club because people will come swarming

and I feel like I can breathe a bit and try to have fun in this game.

I can't read slimer but he made a couple of posts that looked vaguely like there
might
have been some townish motivation in his posts. desp I don't know kind of seems town I think. desp is 1 of my mafia loves and when I town read him I like to work with him and his reach outs feel more town than scum. so I don't know about that being the reason for the lynx nk but mebbe.

I get my best reads on d1 and I wasn't able to get a lot of info cos I spent a good portion of the day playing on the defensive.

I have I done any recent whining about that tater thing cos I kind of wanna do that again.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #177) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1643, Wisdom wrote:I don't know about Tater. Om I just don't know and don't really like, and Mara has just seemed apathetic for the most part. In the few posts she did care and made I thought I got town vibes. But I'm not that good at reading Mara anyway.

I'm thinking slimer over Tater though because I don't think Tater makes much sense with the other two (again thinking as if we have the two flips, I know, but I'm feeling like they're both confscum so can't help it). however, slimer said something about wanting to go see who Lynx suspected, which is weird given Lynx actually suspected slimer and it makes me doubt that he's scum.

I don't know how you see Desp town. If he's town he's really really apathetic about the game - he doesn't do anything, he sheeps people, his cases are really weak.. I don't think I can see that as town. Town-Desp I had seen was active, constantly trying to read people.. basically the exact opposite of what I'm seeing here.
I had desp as scum right off the bat and it is a rhythm thing that I can't even begin to explain. mac had him as strong town earlier but that might be fading. ugh, it his reach outs that have me wondering if he is town. but I also wonder if my earlier rhytm/gut read is more accurate. which sucks cos that will be the only way I will be able to read when he's scum and it isn't always reliable. and god forbid if ever he figured out where it is he is falling out of step.

@ om

come talk to me hon. I have been begging for y'all's attention all game what's up.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (isolation #178) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1649, Sweet Pertayter wrote:We only gave him a chance to see if he could work with other people and he's failed to do so.

~Om
:neutral:

erm, when exactly did you give him time
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #179) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1654, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 1650, macmollie wrote:@ om

come talk to me hon. I have been begging for y'all's attention all game what's up.
Can I just have a quick summary of all your scumreads before we talk?

~Om

PEDIT: When we unvoted him despite all the arguments we had with him.
om I am still working them out, fighting off the paranoia as best I can.

the tweaks on my scumdar are weak except for what I felt at the beginning so I am trying to town hunt and play by using poe. this is what I have:

strong town least likely to get weird on:

bert
wis

leaning hard as town:

nats
you guys

the other reads are in various stages of mushiness. I am still not comfortable with mantis, I wonder about desp but want to get mac's input on him to see if anything has changed. penny just looks town to me but I don't like the not claiming part. especially since she believes so strongly of mantis's claim or it might really just be she is a flavour junkie like I can sometimes be.

the desp and penny reads are in the unsure cos mostly an earlier interaction reminded me of ap and I in the temple game and it has to do with being familiar with a player that isn't reflected in the games or the history you have with both of them. I mean jesus christ ap and I were flirting with each other when we could be bothered to interact and he is gay. it is a weak suspicion but there might be something to it so I dunno.

we will see what the replacements do but I mac and I both are in total agreement about tne being scum.

I am not thrilled at all with sera. what do you think of him? in the micros game you and mara spotted him pretty quickly and I keep asking you guys about him but y'all aren't answering me.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #180) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1655, Bert wrote:
In post 1650, macmollie wrote:I had desp as scum right off the bat and it is a rhythm thing that I can't even begin to explain. mac had him as strong town earlier but that might be fading. ugh, it his reach outs that have me wondering if he is town. but I also wonder if my earlier rhytm/gut read is more accurate. which sucks cos that will be the only way I will be able to read when he's scum and it isn't always reliable. and god forbid if ever he figured out where it is he is falling out of step.
What do you mean rhythm? How do I look for that, or is that a secret? Desp is really hard to read, I've already said that multiple times

I'm just trusting a weird gut feeling and what you all are saying about his old scum games
it isn't a seekrit but it will be easier to show you what I mean if we are in a hydra. it is best used on d1 (at least for me) before scum gets a chance to settle into a groove and it can really rattle them. you shake 1 scum out and the rest are likely to tumble out but you can't do it effectively when you are playing the game on the defensive which we were. nacho gets it and mac gets it on an intuitive level I think even tho we disagreed about desp earlier in the game.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (isolation #181) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1658, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I can agree with Bert and Nats as strong townreads. I feel pretty much the same way about penguin (except I'm kinda indifferent on the whole claiming fiasco).
Mantis is probably my biggest scumread right now, followed by Serra. I'm just not getting good vibes from Mantis anymore and I haven't really been getting many good vibes since ED1.
I think what freaks me out the most about mantis is her saying I was coasting on town when I gave 3 ones. mantis knows that the speed I can get my reads but I am not going to lie, I have been mislynching her of late cos she is not sending out that clear loud town signal that I need from her.
Serra I was townreading in D1 with kinda little reason (never really looked at him properly I just kinda got decent vibes) but lately with his continued lack of input and the fact that it took him so long to even give an excuse as to why he's giving little input is really bugging me and I don't like it.
ditto on sera
Desp I really just cannot figure out.
He sounds town but then I get bad vibes
. I think I'm reading him as town because of the apathy as it seems like he's just apathetic town (like most of us) but then maybe my bad vibes are just paranoia? What do you think about his apathy?
THAT IS IT. and I don't know why except it is about that time when I start to get weird with people whom I have played a lot of games with. he has dropped down to an apathetic state but yeah this game had a slump and we all kind of lost steam. I am not sure what we can do to rope him in if he is town.

I can kinda agree with a TNE read. I mean I haven't really gotten bad vibes but I haven't gotten good vibes either so I'm not disagreeing with it.
Wisdom I really just want dead regardless of alignment, but I can see him flipping scum so it's even more ok.

Also flirting with AP is nothing, I'm totes a ladies man despite being gay ;) Didn't you see Mara and Mala basically fighting over me that one time? But seriously I don't understand exactly what you're trying to say with that. Maybe you could link the relevant examples?

~Om
I can but I am not sure you would see what I mean. I call it scum theatre and it is probably why I tend to shy away from interacting with my scummates cos there are only a few people I can comfortably pull it off with. it has to do with familiarity and history and again, not reliable without flips.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:46 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1660, Desperado wrote:
In post 1659, macmollie wrote:THAT IS IT. and I don't know why except it is about that time when I start to get weird with people whom I have played a lot of games with. he has dropped down to an apathetic state but yeah this game had a slump and we all kind of lost steam. I am not sure what we can do to rope him in if he is town.
You can realize that Wisdom's scumread on me is based on his "experience" with me, which amounts to one day of Pokemon Nuzlocke before it got abandoned, despite the fact that Wisdom has also said
in this game
that a single game of experience is not enough to constitute a reliable meta read. I've mentioned this multiple times and he continues ignoring it and reiterating how "This doesn't feel like the town-Desp I know" when he, by his own admission, has no reasonable justification for saying it.

I think Wisdom is arrogant scum who saw an opportunity to setup multiple lynches based on the end of day one but, now that neither of them drew results, he's falling back on weak ass reads ("This isn't town-Desp," "Penguin is scum because she should know I'm town by now," "Slimer lurks"????) that don't stand up to even the slightest bit of scrutiny (which is why he keeps ignoring me when I try to scrutinize, because he knows his meta read on me is bullshit that can't be defended).
this post really smells like scum caught out for what they think are the wrong reasons.

desp, I never scum read you cos of wis it was for my own reasons which are nearly impossible to explain. mac town read you and I am not sure where he stands with that now.

I really liked my exchanges with om.

om when you get back in here can we talk a bit more?

I can be good with a penny lynch I suppose. I don't have any solid scumreads tbh but I do have a couple of solid town reads and I intend to work with them.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:54 am

Post by macmollie »

eh, I can sort of see it I guess.

sera never did get back did he.

I don't know what to make of huntresses vote on you. did you ever restate your case for her?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1699, Wisdom wrote:I don't have a case on her. slimer was mostly PoE.
huntress asked in the post she quoted what the case was on penny. that is what I am talking about.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1701, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1693, Bert wrote:
In post 1626, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1618, macmollie wrote:I am not quite sure you could look any scummier if you tried.
<3

I think I've gotten my Micro balanced (well more or less), and I have enough flavour for about the next month, so I'll be able to focus on this tomorrow. If I don't come up with a wall or two by tomorrow, someone hit me. But really, if we could just agree on lynching desp and slimer, I'd be pretty happy with this game.

pedit: another one? really?
SERRA

Scumbag get back here
Oh shit, that was like two days ago.

:shifty:
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:04 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1704, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1700, macmollie wrote:
In post 1699, Wisdom wrote:I don't have a case on her. slimer was mostly PoE.
huntress asked in the post she quoted what the case was on penny. that is what I am talking about.
No, I didn't restate anything.
then mebbe you could since she politely asked?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1716, Wisdom wrote:{Wisdom, macmollie, Bert, Tater, Natirasha}
^mollie, do we agree this is the town?
I have bert, tater and nats as don't touch town.

as much as I did not like desp's post I can still get weird about you.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by macmollie »

VOTE: desperado
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #189) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:04 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1778, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1773, FakeGod wrote:Wisdom's d1 reads stayed consistent entire day. (TNE_scum, mantis_town, Serra_scum, Bert_town, Nati_scum)
And how does that mean town? Scum are actually the ones who are afraid to alter their reads in fear of contradicting themselves or making it too obvious that their change is opportunistic
Nati's behavior toward the endgame (when he switched between Des/Serra/Mantis and finally fitz) seemed like scum trying to ensure a mislynch, compared to Desp who was ok with not lynching if it came to that. (I think d1 NL is fine)
Bullshit.
First of all, a F1 NL is not fine because town learns nothing. Therefore wanting to lynch someone, anyone, is a town mindset. Desp not caring is a scum mindset. You've got things reversed.
wis this is why I love you even though you drive me batshit fucking insane.

yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

it is scum who is usually stickier with their reads. while town will waffle all over the place.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:12 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1773, FakeGod wrote:Having trouble reading mac because he's been giving scumreads left and right but he has penguin down as his sole town read for some reason.

so you read d1, eh? and that is what you came up with?

did you miss the part where we were run-up cos we gave out so many town reads? I mean that was tater's and mantis's case on me how the fuck can you have missed that.

wis, he is making that statement about read's being set in stone is a town tell so you use it as a springboard to launch my lynch and him room to push lynches on "consistent" cases. lol, he is has pondscum oozing out of every orifice in his body omg.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #191) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:19 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1805, Wisdom wrote:mollie help me, everyone is scum in this game

I think fg looks scummy as fuck too, wis. I think nats is just being nats. tne was a scum read of ours so I am not surprised that fg can't seem to do anything to change it.

I am good with lynching sera at this point. I wanted to ask om if he is seeing the same as when sera and I subbed into scum slots in the "eat a dick town!" game cos he and mara were both in it but I have seen enough to say yeah, I think I am.

sera and fg would be my preferred lynches of the day. I this will make you want to strangle me and I can't blame you cos have been pushing on sera the entire day round but lets just say I finally on board and you have my unequivocal support in it.

@ om

I just wanted to talk about sera and if he was reminding you of that 1 micros we played were you guys caught us out as scum.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #192) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:24 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1808, Wisdom wrote:tne doesn't make sense with Desp or penguin though...
in this is where we diverge with our game approaches. I think any combo can be scum cos good scum are capable of anything. so it has never made sense in any game ever to say that person A cannot be scum with person B except in certain situations.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1810, Wisdom wrote:Yeah except serra is not my preferred lynch right now. I want Desp or penguin, but FakeGod also looks like scum and he can't be scum with those two.
Still, want one of those three. Not serra.
:facepalm:

you drive me crazy

can we just lynch the person who is marinating in scum bubbles and that is fg

eta: wis, do you know how many times I have town read and wked my buddies? I town read ap in legends and wking qwints. the difference is I never worked with them on lynches until we decided upon a time on our scumboard to vote venny at the same time. desp and tne have not worked together all game.

why can't penny be scum with tne?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:29 am

Post by macmollie »

how many does it take to lynch?

fg is at 3
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:49 am

Post by macmollie »

okay

VOTE: fake god
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:43 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1829, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1807, macmollie wrote:
In post 1773, FakeGod wrote:Having trouble reading mac because he's been giving scumreads left and right but he has penguin down as his sole town read for some reason.

so you read d1, eh? and that is what you came up with?

did you miss the part where we were run-up cos we gave out so many town reads? I mean that was tater's and mantis's case on me how the fuck can you have missed that.
what

You threw your vote at like 8 different people if I recall correctly
it doesn't mean I thought they were scum
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1842, FakeGod wrote:macmollie's quick ISO

0: RVS Mantis <----
wasn't an rvs vote

1: Scumread Desperado, FOS Wisdom and fitz <-----
legitimate scumreads

2: Town reads penguin
5: town reads Bert
7: town reads Bert
9: scumreads Wis
11: drops townread on tater
16: scumreads tater
23: scumreads Mantis
24: bunch of reads - desp is now townread, nati is townread, scumread lynx, townread tne, null penguin, scumread arc
31: scumread tater
53: votes slimer
54: votes tne, townreads wis, peng, nullread nats
59: votes serra

Total scumread at one point or another: Mantis, Desperado, Wisdom, tater, Serra, Lynx, slimer/Huntress, tne/FG

I count 8.
mantis - yes. she still gives me the niggles
desp - I read him as scum, mac reads him as town
wis - moved to town and have stayed solid.
tater - yeah, stayed on that 1 for a while until mara town telled

I didn't like sera and I did not like lynx cos the timing of her vote on us for shitty reasons we were being run up for, tne was a scumread but I never scumread slimer.

I think the problem you are having is you do not understand my playstyle. I try to keep my reads very fluid in order to take in more info as the game developes. sometimes I will say someone is scum just to see what happens. sometimes I will town read a scumspect and follow their vote just to see what they do (I did this nacho once for an entire day round). sometimes I will vote low hanging fruit for weak reasons just to see who jumps on.

that is how I scumhunt. that is how I play the game. you obviously play differently if you rarely change your reads, I just don't see the town motivation in that. there is town motivation in mine.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1851, FakeGod wrote:damn it wis your wall in 1017 is making my eyes bleed

but read it I must
I never made a post 1017

1012 and 1025 and there is no inbetween
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #199) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 am

Post by macmollie »

I am still scum reading fake god.

that whole aTe he pulled earlier is the same thing I did in state farm when I replaced into a game where there was a strong town core and my slot had not done much. it is the only thing you can do really.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”