Mini 387: Suicide Bombers, GAME OVER (at last)!

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #124 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:45 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Great. The first thing I see is my predicessor getting wagoned.

At the loss of Twomz, this game will get less confusing. To make up for that, I wish for you all to refer to me as Tamuz to make it even more confusing.

I think Sherlock is speculating too much...C_D ALWAYS self votes. I'll bet TCS either always does as well, or does it for the same reaoning I would, that is, just to do it.

C_D, could you refrence the game you played with the jester por favor?
chaotic_diablo wrote:Later, MGS starts "lurking" like everyone else.
Unless you are saying that MSG piggybacked on everyone's lurking and was the last to start lurking (and I'm not sure how you'd prove that), it sounds like a logic fallacy. The rest of your attack doesn't wow me at all.
Twito wrote:You don't have a father?
neongrey wrote:No, I don't have a penis.
:lol:

I kinda want to vote TCS for his paranoid vote of cardboardbox.
I kinda want to vote for C_D because of his shoddy attack on MSG.
I kinda want to vote for pablito because of the whole "I'd kill me too" thing, and sherlock wasn't lookin' too good.
I kinda want to vote for Twito because every game with Twito needs a Twito wagon.

TCS hasn't posted in a while
C_D's looking good
Pablito seems honest but I wouldn't put it past him
I don't have a reason to vote Twito (nor do I to follow).

Vote: Chaotic_Diablo

And I'm pretty much MBF's bitch now cuz I replaced into PS2SUX as well :D
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:52 am

a guy named mole used to play here. I might get confused.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:23 am

chaotic_diablo wrote:
STD wrote:C_D, could you refrence the game you played with the jester por favor?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=233
In the form of a kamikaze.
I've actually read this game when I was learning how to play.
chaotic_diablo wrote:
MSG (STD?) wrote:I kinda want to vote for C_D because of his shoddy attack on MSG.
It's suppose to be shoddy.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:24 am

DOH!
chaotic_diablo wrote:
MSG (STD?) wrote:I kinda want to vote for C_D because of his shoddy attack on MSG.
It's suppose to be shoddy.
Why?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:42 pm

k, next moving on to
Vote: The Central Scrutinizer
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:07 pm

Save The Dragons wrote:I kinda want to vote TCS for his paranoid vote of cardboardbox.
Creamy.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:13 am

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
unvote
vote:cardb0ardb0x

I think it's ridiculous to consider an early game selfvote a scum tell. I simply random.org'd it and the number came up me. I thought it would be funny to self-vote, so I did. I would like to hear your reasons for thinking that a selfvote is a scum tell (unless you were just OMGUS'ing).
Someone tell me where Tamuz did the above. I think it's interesting to note that two of TCS's votes so far are OMGUS (this one, the one on me). However, I apologize. This is not the paranoia I remember. The thing was I thought Cardboards "only scum vote themselves!!!!" was a joke. However I can see it escalating into that post.

NO I'M NOT BACKTRACKING.
Unvote

It's still telling that you omgus imo. So I'm watching you.
molestargazer wrote:and STD was throwing out suspicions in his first post.
So you want replacements to stay quiet? If a replacement didn't throw out suspiciouns, I'd want thier ass lynched, because they've got the entire thread fresh in thier minds.
molestargazer wrote:
CDS wrote:I voted him because he voted for me, and because his logic was crap.
If that's what STD counts as paranoid, then it confuses me why he didn't say this to me or vote for me. However, I'm not going to vote until he's explained what was going on with that, especially after my wagon hopping thing.
You do realize that I cannot see into the future, and therefore I cannot consider statements to be paranoia or anything unless they've been posted at the time.

I think you're trying to finds reasons to suspect me.

Vote: Molestargazer
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:42 am

chaotic_diablo wrote:
Would you like me to provide a different example? Say we give the death penalty to someone who committs three crimes. A guy robs a liquor store for beer and gets caught; he is sent on probation. Next, he robs a supermarket for clothes and gets caught again. Once again, he is sent for punishment. Now, this guy wants to turn his entire life around, so he does. He gets married, gets a good job, and his life is great. However, one time, he spotted the exact same bike his daughter has in his neighbor's garage. As a result, he takes it thinking his neighbors stole it. He is convicted of stealing and is sentenced to the death penalty. Stealing is a crime regardless of reason. Good job, you support his death.
If he's scum, give 'em ol' sparky!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:09 pm

It's time for the >< report with your host, STD!
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Still, I would bet a dimebag that [Twito] was the one protected from last night's mafia hit.
><
The Central Scrutinizer wrote: At this point in time I think pablito is our best bet. He's been acting like the scummiest scum all game. He'll accuse one person and then four posts later vote for someone else. He's acting so scummy at this point that I wonder if he's a Jester. But anyway, I'm going to wait for more discussion before settling on a vote.
><
Masterchief wrote: I'm just waiting for something scummy to happen. So far, I see nothing wrong.
><
molestargazer wrote:TCS, that was an excellent post. I also liked the way you put yourself in and saw yourself from other points of view - you weren't trying to avoid suspicion.
><
Masterchief wrote:Your voting me because I see nothing worth mentioning so far. Great voting plan.
><
chaotic_diablo wrote:
Pablito wrote:Again, has it not been clear that I've been jumping wagons?
So that makes it okay to do so?
><
Masterchief wrote:I don't believe this. I haven't doen anything to get suspision on me, yet you all still think I'm scummy by not contributing anything
YET
><
Jack wrote:Because it's not really useful to lynch someone who "wouldn't be a great loss" we have to try and lynch scum.

This whole thing looks like a witch hunt.
><
Fos: Jack

What do you think we are, stupid? Mafia
is
a "witch hunt." That's the point of the bloody game.
><
The Central Scrutinizer wrote: Does Kelly Chen repeatedly accusing people of being scummy without actually saying anything look scummy to anyone not Kelly Chen?
><

C_D's attack based on shoddy information is ok if he thought the information lead to scum but not really if it was just conversation driven. Kelly Chen arguing with C_D because of this doesn't tell us much because it's like taking your pants off in public. Someone's going to say something, because something's up. I don't think either are scummy for it, but I don't see it as particularly helpful.

Mole, why did you FOS Pablito for voting Masterchief, which is what you did right after FOSing Pablito?

Vote: The Central Scrutinizer

maybe you'll see why in a bit.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #326 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:12 pm

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:I'm going to stop this ridiculous hopping and OMGUSing and wait for a bit before casting another vote. I'm quite worn out with offering my opinion and having people like StD vote for me with less than half of a reason offered, all because I'm willing to stick my neck out and actually discuss who might be mafia.
Au contrair, I have a good reason for voting for you, I'm just not revealing it at this time.

Mole, can you give me a list of players from most suspicious to least suspicious? I would be very happy if you did so.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #338 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:35 am

The Central Scrutinizer wrote: He is insinuating that he has firm evidence that I am scum. Either that, or he, like Kelly, refuses to give explicit reasons why I am scummy.
no. I have a good reason to vote you.
Jack wrote:Enough with the "I'll reveal the reason later" stuff.
no.
Dead Rikimaru wrote: I don't like when everybody reveals who they are
not
suspicious of.
It draws a map for scum of who are the less suspected townies and they tend to wake up dead.
We just need to know who are more suspicious in order to lynch someone, let scum guess the rest.
I want mole's list for a specific reason.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #391 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:05 pm

:P Just take a break for a day and come back to scum later or something. If you're "fking up," and there's a personal issue for it, try to deal with it. If it's because you're overloaded on games, do half one day and half another. If it's just a phase, then it will pass. Please do not try to hurt the town by requesting a lynch.

That is all.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #435 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 am

OH SHIT MOLE'S A GUY?

O.O
<.<
>.>

Anyway...

I've been inactive because I felt no benefit from posting out of turn.

I wish I had taken notes beforehand...but here I go.

#1: TCS
unvote
vote:cardb0ardb0x

I think it's ridiculous to consider an early game selfvote a scum tell. I simply random.org'd it and the number came up me. I thought it would be funny to self-vote, so I did. I would like to hear your reasons for thinking that a selfvote is a scum tell (unless you were just OMGUS'ing).
This didn't seem legit to me. I don't see why it's vote worthy, to be honest.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:I'm here, still trying to figure out why everyone is so anxious to vote MSG, timmy, or neongrey.
Timmy, eh? I believe this is his only mention of the wagon.
molestargazer & neongrey
: I am unsure what to do with these two. I find it highly unlikely that both scum signed onto the Page 1 Twomz (StD) bandwagon, as Ubertimmy was the 3rd vote in post number 11. I think it's more likely that the other scum was waiting in the wings to lay down the Hammah, or at least the second to last vote. However, MSG's generally poor reasoning and pleading of memory lapses seems scummy to me. Neongrey loved to ask for reasons for the vote on Ubertimmy, but has been suspisciously useless since.
TCS places mole and neongrey low on the list, but keeps people below them. He expresses doubt that both, or even one of them, are scum, a subtle direction towards the town.
@mole: Why do you decline to comment on the scumminess of the other people on the Masterchief wagon?
That's a fair question.
Town, please ask yourselves why TCS said that. If you came up with distancing, I'll give you a cookie.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote: See, that's why I ranked Kelly Chen so high on my list. I think for this whole game she's been making mountains out of
mole
hills and that just plain stinks to me.
See? He can't keep it inside! He just wants to scream that his partner is MSG!

#2 Mole:

As you can probably tell, much of my case is the connection between these two.

Here's Mole's side.

Most of his posts early on have been lacking content and information. A lot of his attacks are derived from other people, i.e. he goes after C_D following me and goes after me following TCS in this post:
molestargazer wrote:
TCS wrote:I always find it suspicious when someone votes for a person for a particular reason without even mentioning another player who did the exact same thing.
This could merely be the case of a memory thing. My memory is generally awful, and possibly STD forgot that that had happened. I am now trying to get him off the hook, I'm merely throwing out a suggestion.
However, I do know what you mean. It does seem slightly odd, and STD was throwing out suspicions in his first post.
Mole half agrees, half disagrees. A little chummy. He gets ready to jump on the wagon if a wagon is to start on me by unvoting C_D and FOSing me.
molestargazer wrote:I have noticed that he didn't post much at all earlier on apart from when he was accused. To me, lurking springs to mind, however I know that I have been using this tactic as well - so I won't take it into account. Just food for thought.

<<snips>>

I find this kind of odd - to me it sorta seems like OMGUS - this happened shortly after I was accused of the same thing. Seems odd to me.

However, I still don't see a crystal clear reason for a vote.
The first part regards MSG's take on TCS's lurking, and the second about TCS's vote on me. Both times MSG denies them as possible ways for him to attack TCS because he claims that he's also done them. He then goes on to FOS two other people.
molestargazer wrote:TCS, that was an excellent post. I also liked the way you put yourself in and saw yourself from other points of view - you weren't trying to avoid suspicion.
Attaboy. Way to not look suspicious. Subtle tell.
molestargazer wrote:
TCS wrote:Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree, and we should be lynching the people who are talking the least?
You've got a point, but I think currently we've got more than enough evidence to go off.
[/quote]

That's a point? That sounds like rekless behavior and you seem to want to possibly steer him away from it.
molestargazer wrote:No offence meant here, but if you can't see anything at least worth talking about, such as TCS's very good post recently, or Kelly Chen's ideas, then you need to make the font bigger.
otra vez
molestargazer wrote: I have decided that I don't want to lynch inactives or lurkers. I cannot pick out who is scummy myself - even after TCS's excellent post.
and again.

MSG mentions it a couple more times, but uses it as a way to gauge suspicion on him and uses it to look at other people.
molestargazer wrote:In
no particular order
I should have been more clear. I wanted to see meerly a list of names (and maybe a little about each) in an order. You gave me your opinions in no order. This is fine. I do see the fact they aren't in order is a non-commital thing. Up until DR's 3 person thing, you've been very non-comital and have been following other people, which is a scumtell in my book.
molestargazer wrote:
1. Pablito - See above
2. Masterchief - See above
3. TCS - See above
Pablito: FOS'd twice, voted 0 times.
Masterchief: FOS'd 0 times, voted once.
TCS: FOS'd 0 times, voted 0 times.

And the most condemning piece of evidence:
molestargazer wrote:I'd also like an explanation of a Jester.

It's not on the cool little flash thing :(
It is on the flash thing under third party roles, IIRC.

I...um...don't really have a number 3...I have a really bad habbit of playing with blinders on. I caught this connection a while ago and wanted to see how far I could take it, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to let it out now.

I'm pretty sure that mole + TCS > 0 scum.

If I had to pick number 3, it'd probably be Jack (cuz he don't seem to be doing much).
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #437 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:43 am

oh yeah. TCS
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #535 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:46 am

ack still here, so sorry.

happy with my vote, and I would be surprised if TCS turned up town.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #565 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:37 am

:P
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #586 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:18 pm

i really wanna kill TCS or MSG to validate my theory or prove it wrong...

But a Jack-wagon might be tempting...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #596 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 am

HackerHuck wrote: The top three posts outs his scumpair of Mole and TSC and he plants the convenient excuse of "playing with blinders on" for in case he's wrong.
No, that's my excuse for why I only have two people on the list, not for why I could be wrong. My excuse for being wrong is that I suck.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #660 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:07 pm

Vote: MSG

*starts paying attention again*
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #680 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:20 pm

If I had bombs, I'd blow up BA, Pablito, and Jack, and I'd be pretty sure we'd win the game. More so if KC and Twito got bombed as well.

Vote: BA
bad play, dude.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #750 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:48 pm

Unvote

BA's not scum. But me no likey 'he's scum since MSG is n00b and has tell!'

Also, I've been on MSG like a stripper on a guy handing out $100s. So I fail to see your point about timing, but I'll strip for you if your money's good.

Pablito is town for making a Heroes refrence.

BA unvoted, voted, and unvoted, so I'm not sure why he did that.

I'm willing to vote for C_D in the future, but at present I will hold.

The VOTE COUNT - 5 to lynch

3 chaotic diablo (pablito, Kelly Chen, Dead Rikimaru)
2 pablito (HackerHuck, chaotic_diablo)
1 Brutal Assassin (Twito)

Not Voting: Jack, Brutal Assassin, Save the Dragons
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #793 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:02 pm

Brutal Assassin wrote:Pretty damn sure that C_D or STD is scum,
No. You phail. You're lucky you're not scum, or I'd be on you like a fat kid on a mountain of butter.

I would vote for HH, Jack, or chaotic (to a lesser extent) since i'm not so sure anyone else is scum. DR piques my curiousity for appearing on 0 lists.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #902 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:04 am

I will post soon.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #904 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:37 pm

sorry, Pablito.

I have no epic, game saving post for you. I wish I did.

In fact, I did a skim thru (pretty much read theo's analysis, plus other parts) and I'm more confused than when I started.

For starters, I will say that Mole could have picked random. Or he could have been fed up and said, "screw it." Or he could have pulled a "NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" and killed TCS to have us all walk around like chickens with our heads cut off.

My play tends to rely somewhat on interscum connections, and if we're not even sure if there are connections to speak of, it'll be hard for me to select my suspects.

I don't think it's Pablito, for being out there.

I think it could be DR, for introducing the game, which heavily made him appear townie unnecessarily. It would be a clever trick to do so.

Is Twito alive?

I'm really not liking BA's play, and the only reason I'm not all over him like a hooker on a horny millionaire is because I think that it is unlikely for him to be mole's scum partner.

KC I have no idea. I must reread her.

Hackerhuck is suspect and not suspect in my mind. I don't remember why. My brain is starting to shut down.

Someone else...I dunno.

Jack. Still suspicious of Jack. play seems weird. I dunno if cuz I'm unused to it or if it's scummy. Brain...dying...nite all.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #912 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:19 am

Vote: HackerHuck

cuz I don't have a good reason not to.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #965 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:16 am

Unvote

There will be hammah soon.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #984 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:16 am

and how does that make you feel?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #992 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:17 am

pablito wrote: StD - why didn't you just unvote, vote Jack? You unvoted, then planned to hammer later, but knowing your own inconsistent presence lately, if you truly wanted to hammer, you would've done it in the same post as your unvote? Why didn't you hammer and/or what were you waiting for? What is your current thoughts on Jack and others?
Really, the only thing I can say in my defense is that I'm a fucking idiot.

I knew about it but I didn't want to believe it and I didn't want to deal with it. I also always, always, ALWAYS give more time before I hammah. I announce it so the town can be like, "hey, don't." And when I remember, I hammah, if I don't recieve complaints. I never want to end the day prematurely.

KC: plz answer my question.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1002 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Wow. I totally don't think he's scum anymore after skimming through his posts. I chalked off certain things I didn't like about his playstyle as scumminess, and now I kinda get the feeling I made a mistake. (basically BA et al.'s reasoning for Jack: poor defense, unhelpfulness as of late. Earlier in the game, he was more helpful.)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1026 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:32 pm

Guys, Jack's not scum, and he's totally right about MSG's posts being mostly passive. BA's trying to shovel shit onto Jack and it's not going to stick.

Are people voting me again for the actions of MSG? You're all going to feel real foolish. As always, something tangible would be nice. Is there any reason that I specifically am scum, not the person that MSG address?

You guys do realize I wanted a list from MSG to test the waters for my theory (TCS-MSG scumpair), right?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1046 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:00 pm

thinking...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1068 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:20 am

I need to reread, which is going to be hard considering finals week is coming up. I'll find sometime. I'd better...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1073 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:40 pm

Jack wrote:Also another thing about STD not lynching me, perhaps he figured I'd get lynched the next day and so it would be an easy way to place an extra bomb.
So you're resorting to speculation to try to make a case against me.

I'm gonna level with you.

You'd make an awful lawyer.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1078 (isolation #33) » Tue May 01, 2007 7:14 am

I think Jack could be a video game by the way he said 'level.'

Think that's ridiculous? Read your case against me and tell me how that's different.

Then, instead of either saying "yes, I'm a videogame," or "no I'm not a videogame" and resorting to the "this case is bullshit, I'm going to call him on it strategy," I WILL STRAWMAN YOU AND ACCUSE YOU OF BEING INDESISIVE.

Learn2logic.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1133 (isolation #34) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:35 pm

Vote: HackerHuck
(tennatively)
FOS: Theo
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1153 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:52 am

I want to kill jack for the hell of it.

I am voting HH for 1125, because i see what Kelly's saying and I agree.

Neongrey was not the most pro-town player, although I didn't particularly notice much wrong with her at the time.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1160 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:05 am

Twito: The scum are one or both of HackerHuck and Theopor.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1166 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:39 am

Vote Count, por favor?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1177 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:59 am

I'm really not seeing why KellyChen is scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1192 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 am

Sorry, Korejora.

This game confuses the hell out of me.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1205 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:57 am

*smacks forehead*

yeah.

*starts to be more suspicious of Kelly from now on*

Thanks, Glork, for picking up the pieces.

This game sure confused the hell out of me until the end.

Do you have role choices? In particular, mine? Cuz I'd like to see what exactly I did if anything.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”