Mini 399 - Meets His Maker Mafia - GAME OVER!

Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Adele »

vote: yamahako
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Adele »

No, it's not important. It's just, I was in a newbie, we killed scum D1, there were no kills N1, and D2 started out with a doc claim; the claimer pretty much had a free pass at that point, but then he disappeared and was replaced by IH who was all "um, guys? I'm not a doc. I'm a vanilla townie". :evil:

Predecessor coulda lost us the game if there'd been a doc because, get this, IH was
telling the truth
. We were damn lucky the deadline hit before I pushed the LAL lynch on IH through
and
the cop (smart enough to not claim) hit scum N2. Very nearly a case of a newbie's terrible play bringing the game down through no fault of any of the final player set.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:For blatantly manipulative behavior and gratuitious invocation of the LAL rule at the random voting stage:

vote: Adele
YOU SUCK!!! I WAS TOTALLY ANSWERING A QUESTION

um...

/sits back down quietly
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:14 am

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Pooky??? Are you smoking crack? Check your role PM, then unvote me.
Well,
this
is going to be interesting...
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by Adele »

Well, that sputtered out. Interesting, though...

unvote
. Adele's rules of mafia #29: when you don't remember the arb vote, it's time to take it off.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Adele »

Not necessarily.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Adele »

What? We're not supposed to claim names, there's no Robert on the list - what on earth are you doing?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:06 am

Post by Adele »

IH wrote:Can I be Ron Burganday?
Only if you spell it right.

Yama, your reasoning does seem a little forced to me. If someone is consistently playing weak, then ok, but this seems out of proportion to Twito's mistake (and I can see how he made it; bad klebian :evil: )
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Adele »

ooh! ooh!
How about: no.

Any reasoning behind it? Like, at all?

...Actually, looking at SL's post history, he's all about the unhelpful attack. I don't think he's said anything of substance all game. Seriously, check it out. He's a total fluffer.

vote: ShadowLurker
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by Adele »

'Til the mod says otherwise, I'm assuming I'm still in this game.
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:
chamber wrote:
Unvote vote shadowlurker
Why? Since when do we have scum dayvigs???
Or daykill SKs for that matter. Those never happen, right? .. oh wait.

OK lemme think. I really don't like SL's reaction to my pointing something true out. He's pushing scare tactics at the moment; don't let them work, treat him the same as you would anyone else, don't give him a free ride. Remember also that SKs often have investigation immunity so SL's set himself up now to be unconfirmable - he's either quite a useful power role or quite a powerful bad guy.

Pooky, I'm sorry we never got that night together. You always seemed to have an interest in me, then you get a chance and plump for someone else? :( - I'm wondering how many girls you're playing.

I'll try to find time to post my thoughts on each player before I'm fitted for a casket, but if I don't find the time, then sorry.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:55 am

Post by Adele »

Great, and I revealed role info :evil:
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by Adele »

unvote
. IH's right.

I never even realised before, but when I've been scum in the past and been lynched, I always protested my innocence into twilight - just in case there was a Mayor or something. Once before I was fake-daykilled when I was scum (:oops: I'm so easy) and I said "no, I'm innocent, you're bad waaah". Just in case. I don't think I've ever confessed while there was a snowball's chance in Hell that I'd be somehow saved. (Here's the link in case you're interested: Best of the Internet Mafia. God, that game went on)

But
, in those other cases (especially the , I didn't think "oh crap! Now's my last chance to say something of use here". I might omgus accuse someone, but I wouldn't give the kind of both-sides fair analysis I did on SL. His behaviour pulled a spontaneuos, brand-new reaction out of me. It's true, I could have ended up revealing something that would've damaged town (if I'd been a cop and had an innocent investigation on someone, better the town have that then nothing, right?). I don't think the benefits outweighed the risks, and I don't think it was a smart gambit
...and I won't pretend I'd've confessed as scum, so I was probably not an ideal target for it anyway...
...But I think it probably had protown motives. Or chance enough that I should unvote, anyway. It'd just be an omgus vote, and I don't like them.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #137 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:02 am

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:But there is no downside to lynching Adele. Let's get on with the job.
No downside for
you
certainly. Since you got so obsessed with killing me following my revealing myself to also be in Pooky's little black book, I'm suddenly suspicious that your win condition is merely to see me dead. Are you a lyncher, POTS?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:
IH wrote:Nah, I'm saying Pots myself.
Sure. But maybe you could give reasons why you think I should be lynched, then I can answer back... you know, play a game of mafia.
IH wrote:Like you have Adele?
IH is saying, it's pretty hypocritical of you to be up in arms about people voting for you without any explanation, given how you've treated me.

IH pretty much answered the accusations you leveled at me accurately. I wasn't defensive because I wasn't threatened. You vote was unexplained, your attempts at wagon-building weak and unsuccessful. I had no points to answer, and nothing to panic about.
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:And when people vote for me in return, she doesn't vote for me! Why? I suspect she doesn't want to compromise herself voting for a townie.
I didn't want to vote for someone I hade no real suspicion of. You're pulling the reverse-wifom: "Too townie to be townie". It's the latest fallacy; flame-fanning is fun for all the family!
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:In case it wasn't obvious enough, I am a Mason.

What about wagoning klebian?
So am I. Duh. Except neither of us are mod-guaranteed to our other mason, as
he's
already commented this game - unless you're saying you're mason to a third party (an unpookerific person)?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #166 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Adele »

There's a player who can visit folk in the night. There are at least 2 folk he can visit - possibly more. There's no guarantee, as far as I know, of anyone's innocence in this little love triangle.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Adele »

Check your role pm.
Adele wrote:'Pooky, I'm sorry we never got that night together. You always seemed to have an interest in me, then you get a chance and plump for someone else? :( - I'm wondering how many girls you're playing.
When he doesn't visit me - like last night - there's the excuse that he has to "work". I wonder what he was "working" on last night :x
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:I did check my role PM. My recollection was correct. The details you mentioned were missing, about there being two people that he can visit, possibly more, or a love triangle. I have none of that.
Me neither. I worked it out from the fact (which you made obvious earlier than necessary or advantageous) that you were a potential visitee, and so was I.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by Adele »

When POTS asked pooky to unvote him:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:umm

just because we sleep together and make sweet sweet love every night doesn't mean you're innocent.

O.o o.O
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #178 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by Adele »

As does mine. However, I asked Quagmire to confirm Pooky and he refused. We can't treat your role as a confirming,
especially
if it's the same as mine, which I believe it is.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #183 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by Adele »

I'd rather not give the scum any more info than necessary. If I get close to lynch I'll explain more, POTS, but if you got the same role pm as I did - which I actually think you did - then if we were confirmed too then that would completely broken (unless there's some bastardmoddery going on).

Any player who's been on site as long as Pooky or I checks mason confirmability with the mod on receipt of a role that implies or says masons but doesn't mention alignment. It's automatic; you have to check. Back in ol' mini 268, Bugsy Malone, even when the mason group insisted we
had
checked and the mod
had
guaranteed us to each other, were we treated as confirmed? Paranoia is the norm in a mafia game, POTS.

However
. I believe that POTS is pro-town. He seems to genuinely believe that he's confirmed (or confirmable or whatever); if he was scum, I don't believe he'd act this way since the possibility of scum-masons would be much more at the front of his brain. His playstyle is that of a semi-noob. He knows the basics, he doesn't do ridiculous stuff, but there are a lot of subtleties and assumptions he's not so much party to. This argument has a pinch of WIFOM - I'm trusting he's saying the truth because otherwise he wouldn't say it? - but that's my opinion. He's not confirmed, but neither is he the lynch of the day.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:26 am

Post by Adele »

Amsuing as always, Pooky, but there's an ongoing debate in here that you could settle.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #201 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Adele »

Well, because you've pretty much refused to settle this issue that's holding the game up something wicked. Please just state whether or not you have confirmed alignments on those you can visit at night. I'd be really grateful if you could settle this issue so we can get back down to business.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #203 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:00 am

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Who wants to confirm our alignments on Day 1 and make us all targets for nightkills?
But you (IMO inaccurately) claimed confirmability. And I'd say you've made us as much targets as a simple answer from Pooky would, by making such a big deal out of all this.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #211 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:I do you a favor today, you do me a favor tomorrow and lynch Adele, K? If you could vig her, that would be cool, too. She sounds like a scum Mason.
FFS. Please stop trading favours, and recognise that telling the truth is a bloody scumtell.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Adele »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:I do you a favor today, you do me a favor tomorrow and lynch Adele, K? If you could vig her, that would be cool, too. She sounds like a scum Mason.
FFS. Please stop trading favours, and recognise that telling the truth is not a bloody scumtell.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #213 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by Adele »

wait... what just happened? :oops:
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by Adele »

klebian wrote:
Adele wrote:
FFS. Please stop trading favours, and recognise that telling the truth is a bloody scumtell.
LAL
Weak, man. Please contribute something or I'll add my vote - on the basis of undercontributing and opportunism.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #224 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by Adele »

I'll try. OK, I can't guarantee this is... "Fair 'n' Balanced"... but I think it's accurate, anyway, if slightly satirical of POTS' behaviour (I don't know how to explain his POV rationally because it seems totally irrational to me; again, I'm being upfront about that).

Pooky: vote POTS
POTS: Pooky, check yr role
Pooky: just 'cos we snuggle at night doesn't make you a GG

l8r

SL: Vote Adele
Adele: Damn i never got to spend night with Pooky

l8r

POTS: I'm a mason: confirmed good!
Adele: not confirmed good if you're a mason with Pooky the way I am... a nighttime visitor
POTS: but... mason! Good! You must be evil, then?
Adele: No, I'm good. What I'm saying is, we're in a love triangle - possibly with others - with pooky as the co-adored, we can potentially speak at night, but aren't alignment confirmed
POTS: acknowledging that fact and wanting to clarify it to the game at large is scummy
Adele: WTF???
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Adele »

Exactly :D. I don't have a nightchoice, only I get to be with Pooky if he condescends to visit me... which I'd very much like him to tonight.
So no, I was completely passive last night (and not because Pooky wasn't studly enough ;))

So... I asked him to contribute, and instead he just pretende3d to find it all so terribly confusing and to find it suspicious (we can talk at night. There's no pm indication that our alignment is either confirmed or suspect. Individually, we're probably as likely to be town from a setup POV as anyone else - so there's every chance all three of us are good, but that's not confirmed. How is it tough?). Repeating what others have said and casting a wide net of suspicion with no reasoning is not contributing.
Vote: klebian
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #231 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by Adele »

I hadn't just asked IH to contribute something. You're under suspicion for several reasons, I gave you one last and you didn't pull it out. Do you see the difference?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #233 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by Adele »

No, it's for failing to contribute when requested to. And, as I've said many times, Pooky can't confirm my alignment, so it's really no big deal if he doesn't confirm my relationship with himat this time.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #236 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by Adele »

Twito wrote:Pooky, you slut, why do you have 2 lovers? Or are there more?
And then you just stop by at night for quick steak and BJ if you feel like it.
Oh, ew! Don't be so disgusting! Anyway, BabyJesus isn't even
in
this game!
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #238 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by Adele »

How is that quote relevant (to
this
game)?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #239 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Adele »

But,
IH wrote:Pooky, you should visit her in the night.
Yes, I would appreciate the pleasure of his company.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #241 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by Adele »

tomorrow
night? I thought you meant tonight :(
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #244 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Adele »

Twito wrote:IH is in this game? And still alive? You do realize that he is always scum. This time with Klebian, right?
I'm getting to suspect that Klebian really, really is scum. Obv I get pro-town vibes from IH's support of me ;) , but that's something to look further into - just not too early on in the game.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #251 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Adele »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If you had my role, you'd be furiously asking the moderator questions too.
Lol. That's really believable, though I wish you'd try to contribute to the game too.

wait... is IH a BabyJesus alt?
Twito wrote:Pooky, you slut, why do you have 2 lovers? Or are there more?
fishery. I'd like to suggest Pooky
not
answer this question today.

klebian, you're at lynch-2. I guess if you don't want to get lynched, you might wanna do something about that.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #253 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Adele »

QC's no longer my fave webcomic. The humour has gone radically downhill. I no longer wear glasses, and I've grown my hair out a lot so it no longer really looks like me... and I was very very very very very very very very bored with it.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #256 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Adele »

klebian wrote:
Adele wrote: klebian, you're at lynch-2. I guess if you don't want to get lynched, you might wanna do something about that.
On reasoning that I don't feel sufficient enough at this point.
Unfortuantely, that's not your call to make.

Yamahako (if I understand him correctly) is objecting to the way you're "contributing"at the moment (harsh quote marks there, but I'm not fully satisfied); if you look further into Yama's post for context it becomes clearer
Yamahako wrote:Why are you feeding this discussion aiming it toward the people who are actually contributing? it seems counter productive -
we should be focusing on people who seem to be deliberately hiding something and being deceptice
So: he feels you're trying to pull more info out of contributors (asking me questions when I've been very upfront about everything but would obviously not like to give too much info away to scum) rather than focusing on people who are acting scummy by undercontributing (he names Pooky, which I somewhat disagree with).
Twito wrote:And why did you choose this new one?
Yes it has many pretty and and possibly annoying bright colors on it but that also makes it easier to recognize.
Is recognisability bad?
When I was young, we had an Archimedes computer, on which we had a game of Taipei. I played it, but found many of the pictures on the tiles very similar and wanted something more discernable. I made bold, abstract tiles for the game in 24-colour, 60-by-50 or something Paint on that computer (I miss that program) and playede much better from then on. I liked the aesthetic of the tiloes I designed; this is possibly the earliest artwork I produced that I still have access to... in theory, anyway. We have an Arc emulator on this PC I'm now on but I don't know where it is. It's my intent to get my dad to show me, make up identical pictures in Paint and use those.
I designed this in about 10 minutes last night to do the job until then, when I'll cycle the picutres I made all those years ago (like, '93-ish)
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #267 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Adele »

Twito wrote:
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:We can lynch klebian if we're bored.
Yeah and he seems to be scum on top of that.
QFT, but everyone already
knows
the three of us feel that way, and don't appear to agree. Stalemate.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #271 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Adele »

Yes, but you've been static there for a long time, and the only people I've seen express issues with you recently are the three of us on your wagon.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #274 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Adele »

IH wrote:OK, so is there a lynchworthy case on Klebian... cause I'm not seeing it...
Nothing intrinsically lynchworthy; he undercontributed and did some stuff that seemed kinda sketchy, I (for one) asked him to say something of substance, and so he upped his presence, happily posting fairly regularly, but nothing of any
use
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #276 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by Adele »

Got any better suggestions?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #279 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Adele »

IH wrote:UNless Klebian is town.
:roll: ^^^ true of any lynch.

Well, like I say, any better ideas? He's scummier than anyone else I can see.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #285 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:04 am

Post by Adele »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It seems to me that he appears to be rather indifferent towards whether Kleb is lynched or not simply because of the fact that he is not actually doing anything to help Kleb out.
Wow. Looking back on his posting history, SL has been obscenely lazy throughout the day.
SL wrote:
Vote IH

Scum.
SL wrote:yay pooky is coming to the rescue to use his BEST PLAYA skillz to kill ihscum
SL wrote:
draygn_mage wrote:Tsk, tsk, OMGUS? Definitely a scumtell. LOL
OMGUS is a town tell.
Unvote Vote dragyn_mage
SL wrote:Guys we should roleplay more. I'm Robert Calderone, who will you guys be?
SL wrote:Panzerjager is the play today, we should lynch him immediately. Of course, we will give him ample time to claim.
Unvote Vote Panzerjager
SL wrote:
Unvote Vote Adele
SL wrote:
daykill: adele
SL wrote:i wonder if that resets the votecount or not.
unvote vote twito
SL wrote:Ok this game just got 200% stupider, I'll have something of content soon.
SL wrote:
Yamahako wrote:
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:In case it wasn't obvious enough, I am a Mason.
What about wagoning klebian?
I hate day 1 mason claims :-/
Enough to not vote your vote? While I don't think you're scum, this is seriously anti town play.
Unvote Vote IH
SL wrote:nteresting, if there are any other potential masons, I'd like them to not step forward at this moment, thanks.
SL wrote:
Vote Pooky
SL wrote:Can we prod/replace Pooky?
SL wrote:
Mod:
Can we prod pooky
SL wrote:Still don't like the case against klebian.
First off, "still"? He never said he didn't like it before. Second, he votes for... 7 different people, mostly with no reason behind it whatsoever given. Third, he says about 3
vaguely
useful things. Whatever you can say about Kelbian seems more true of SL. And, looking back, the pseudo-daykill on me was in response to me pointing that out; an action which derailed that (justified) line of enquiry (which was dumb of me)
Unvote, vote: Shadowlurker
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #287 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Adele »

Worth mentioning then that he's gotten to lynch-2 pretty damn fast.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #289 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Adele »

Well, this is no good at all. Is everyone afraid to say somehting because they don't want to codify their stance on the sudden SL-wagon? Get in here, there's jell-o to fight in :).

Seriously, it's been over 48 hours, every single player is now officially lurking and unless people pipe up, what'll happen to this game?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #298 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Adele »

A quick search on SL seems to indicate that he posts in minibatches about 3 times a weeks. His last MS post was on Saturday, so he's overdue for another. A week is a long time, yes, but I don't want him hammered but for a 24-hour impatience. I say we give him 24 hours. If he doesn't post, we hammer. There's no point getting a replacement here; I don't think he could satisfy us at this point, and he'd be replaceing in just to get lynched.

unvote

T-24 hours
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #306 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:36 am

Post by Adele »

ShadowLurker wrote:There was virtually no case against klebian so what did you want me to point out Pooky?
Well, how about the fact that you said that you "still" didn't get the klebian wagon when you'd never said that before?
ShadowLurker wrote:The 7 votes is a big misrepresentation considering most of them were random or very early stage and I've generally stayed on Pooky, who still has done nothing but recently bring this case against me.
I did not misrepresent you, actually, so much as quote every post you'd ever written and let everyone see for themself how damning the record was.

So, do you fancy giving us somewhere new to go? You've got the most votes at the moment, and have been (as you agree) slacking off: isn't on you to point out a better avenue to go down? Trust me, there's gonna be significant opposition to a Pookywagon for reasons covered eariler today.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #309 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Adele »

Um, could you put the deadline date/time in the firstpost/ thread title, please?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #311 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:42 am

Post by Adele »

Yeaahhhh.....

We post saying our problems with SL; he eventually posts a lacklustre reply (I find that whole post extremely unsatisfying; I consider it a mere stalling tactic). We answer that (first answer within 4 hours) and we gotta wait another half-week for him to roll back in and answer again. There's no conversation, no dialogue. When you're under attack as SL is, you've gotta be willing to stop by a few times and fight your corner.

So, we have a choice. Wait another fortnight until we've heard everything we want/need to from him and then almost definately end up lynching him or just do it now and get
on
with it.
...I choose the latter.

vote: ShadowLurker
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #313 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Adele »