chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #307 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

Post by chkflip »

I forgot I replaced into this. I'M ON IT.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #324 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sexy soft-claim slash WIFOM there, Ringo. I like the way you flaunt it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #336 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: PeregrineV

Jesus Christ, I still haven't had the chance to read and don't think having my vote on something I can't viably say is good would be the thing for me to do.

Post coming tomorrow.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #403 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Empking

Because meta. Still reading.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #406 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Again, I haven't read, but if the "case" on Emp is purely meta based on wagon jumping I'll have to inform you that he does that as town and scum. My meta information is the style and consistency in which he is posting reading from a slightly less town-motivated mindset.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #409 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

I think he's scum for reasons mutually exclusive to that. I thought that was stated to be pretty obvious?

Y'know, like it says in the rest of the very post you quoted. Nice misrep.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #417 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 410, Nachomamma8 wrote:you know that i'm not talking to you, right?

YOU QUOTED ME YOU FKSDFHJSHKJEHFKJEN.

I haven't read fully, so I wouldn't know. Carry on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #422 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

lol'd VP. "RAH RAH RAH I'M SCUM."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

In a game with flavor, it makes sense that even the VT's were given flavor to work with.

Are you saying you didn't get flavor in your PM? Oh, oh you did? Then you should know you're wrong.

Those questions are rhetorical. I am not fishing nor do I give a shit about your role. I know you got flavor because DUH. We all did.

UNVOTE: Empking
VOTE: VP Baltar

Call me dumb some more. Go ahead.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #461 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

EXCEPT PerV WILL NO FLIP SCUM GIVEN WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GAME.

I don't understand how you seeing yet another person claiming vanilla with similarities to PerV == PerV-scum.

Oh, that's right, you conveniently ignored that because you want to push the bullshit lynch.

More VP votes please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #464 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

He's calling for a VT's lynch on the basis that we don't lose anything, "scum are given fake claims" so obvobv that means PV is fake-claiming scum (when we have had someone else say "yeah, I'm VT too and I got something similar") when we can't know they got fake claims for certain (unless VP flips scum, which I believe at this point he may), and majorly discrediting anyone that disagrees with him with confirmation-biased fail logic.

Why shouldn't you vote for him, FT?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #480 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

I love how "I don't like his posts" == "he's dumb" or "he's scum" these days. Stay classy, mafscum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #509 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 am

Post by chkflip »

You see that? Another discredit. Tunneling? You're not the only person I'm looking at, nor are you the only person I've voted since replacing in. Moot point. I'll admit that you didn't say the VT thing I misread that from another post, but take a seat for a second. What if he's not lying and that's how all the VT claims are going to be in this game? Do we lynch all of them on the basis that they might be lying? No, of course not. You're tunneling, sir. Not me. And justifying it with "well the wagon with dismantle if I don't." YOU FUCKING ADMITTED TO TUNNELING AND ARE TRYING TO LOOK TOWN FOR IT.

Eat rope.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #530 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 am

Post by chkflip »

PerV already claimed, but you don't believe him. So yeah lets get some more claims out there for you not to believe.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #532 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:35 am

Post by chkflip »

Willing to compromise to Knocks.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #543 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 541, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 530, chkflip wrote:PerV already claimed, but you don't believe him. So yeah lets get some more claims out there for you not to believe.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. I've said lynch him. You said no. If anyone is to blame for forcing more claims, it's you. This is seriously the caliber of logic you have to bring to the table.

Yup. Blame me for believing the vanilla town claim.

lol'd.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #547 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Now I'm
trolling
because we don't have the same read on PerV? I'm loving this brigade of offense to deflect as much of my opinion away as mindless drivel, though. Keep at it -- it's really furthering your cause.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #556 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 am

Post by chkflip »

Fucking
thank you
. Moar votes like that and we'll actually lynch scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #577 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mega IIOA post, but I'll give it a shot and get back to you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #579 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

LOL'd that was legit trolling, you won my heart. DDD helped.

UNVOTE: VP Baltar
VOTE: PeregrineV

ftr I've read the game and am giving it a re-read. Might be done before we hit deadline but I honestly doubt it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #583 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Which is worse and why?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #635 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

I want to hammer the shit out of Marangal right now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #638 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

The shitty part is I'm pretty sure you're both town, you're both Vanilla, and we're not going to lynch scum today
or
tomorrow so I'm just letting this pan out. The "case" on PerV is that he hasn't been scum-hunting. Hi, have you played with PerV? Exactly. He fluffs. That shit's not indicative of alignment. VP Baltar is probably town so I'm not going to case it up against him. What it looks like to me is our town leaders (the stronger more vocal folk) are the scum and we're going to get fucking crushed.

aka I don't feel like ending the day.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #640 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

FAIR ENOUGH.

UNVOTE: PeregrineV
VOTE: Ms Marangal

inb4 "hey that hammer is shitty bro, wtf?" tomorrow
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #660 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

I like how Emp's in the middle, too. Classic if she flips scum.

EDIT: ROFFLE WITH HD NEXT TO HIM.

The end.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #698 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:32 am

Post by chkflip »

Why aren't one of DDD/VP dead right now if they were so fucking right?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #701 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Jason didn't particularly seem like a primo vig shot to me, did he seem that way to you?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #703 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 am

Post by chkflip »

Perhaps it was some feigned attempt at confirming PV as town? I dunno. Maybe there's a Serial Killer that figured him confirmed town or something.

I didn't really think about it, tbh. I still need my coffee.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #721 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

Don't play dumb, we
all
know you'd have gotten more town points if PV flipped scum by how hard you pushed and how "it didn't read like bussing" to these sheep.

Also, an arrogant scum team might have eliminated Jason just due to the fact that he wouldn't have been an easy lynch target today. And it's one less person against lynching PV today.

Think about it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #728 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:01 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 704, Empking wrote:
In post 703, chkflip wrote:Perhaps it was some feigned attempt at confirming PV as town? I dunno. Maybe there's a Serial Killer that figured him confirmed town or something.

I didn't really think about it, tbh. I still need my coffee.

Why would only a SK figure him as confirmed town? And not mafia?

I was just bouncing off of what Nacho said and how mafia killing him would "be laughable."

I personally think it could go either way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #732 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm game for a levi lynch. What's up?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #736 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:11 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: PeregrineV

When he flips town, don't say I didn't tell you so.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #738 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Tell us how you
really
feel, Nacho old boy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1201 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hmph.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1203 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 am

Post by chkflip »

Scum made silly NK choices, but DDD made the right shot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1206 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hmph.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”