Mini 393- Vegas Showgirls- Game Over! Showgirls Win!

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 393- Vegas Showgirls- Game Over! Showgirls Win!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Vegas is the place to be. Fame, freedom, and fortune. What more could you ask for? The stars of Vegas (the Showgirls) have it made.... that is, until the Chippendale dancers decide to take the stage. Dressed in drag, they are determined to gain the favor of the Vegas crowd. It’s up to you, the true stars of Vegas, to send them scurrying back to LA where they belong. Can you separate the Showgirls from the Chippendale wannabes?

Since Vegas comes alive at night, night will be day, and day will be night. Discussion will occur during the night, and night actions will happen during the day.

Rules

-Do not talk outside the thread unless your role pm gives you explicit permission to do so.
-Do not quote any pms sent to you from the mod.
-No invisible or tiny text.
-Treat fellow players with respect.
-The mod has the final say on everything. If you have questions, ask.
-If a deadline is required, and no majority is reached, the person with the most votes will be lynched.
-Submit day choices in a timely manner. If you do not, no choice will be made and you forfeit the day.

Still Dancing
(Confirmed in bold)
Shanba (Replaced Ameliaslay (Replaced BrizzyBoi))

theopor_COD(Replaced Spectrumvoid(Replaced Lucresia))

Totem

ubertimmy

Broke a heel

rajrhcpfreak--Bambi Darlin, pushed off a balcony Day 1; Mason

Twito--Laine, brained by spotlight Night 1; Townie

Sailor Jerry--Angelo Dario, thrown off the stage Night 1; Mafia RB

evilandy--Fluff, shot Day 2; gender cop

Glork--Jace Crispin, eaten by a lion Night 2; Mafia governor

AndrewS--Fernando Macia, thrown off the stage Night 2; Mafia Tracker

MeMe--Candi Kane, poisoned Night 3; Mason

Adele--Ghost of MGM, banished Night 3; Serial killer

Game Over!
Last edited by Mariyta on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:29 am, edited 21 times in total.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by Mariyta »

All confirms are in!! Send day choices ASAP!!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bambi Darlin
was a fascinating woman. A great showgirl in her time, she now enjoys sitting on her balcony drinking mimosas. She was so engrossed in the lovely view of Las Vegas, she didn't see the man come up behind her. He startled her so much, she started choking on her mimosa and was unable to scream as she fell 18 stories to the pavement below.

rajrhcpfreak-Bambi Darlin, Mason, Killed day 1.

With 11 alive it's 6 to throw a showgirl off the stage!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

First Vote Count of the Evening. Let the show begin!

Ubertimmy (2)- Adele, Twito
MeMe (2)- BrizzyBoi, Ubertimmy
Adele (2)- Totem, Sailor Jerry
Evilandy (2)- ogre, MeMe

Still in the dressing room: Aelyn, Lucresia, evilandy
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MeMe wrote:So, we're only missing Lucresia at this point. Maybe a "game's started" prod would be good?
Prod? I think not. I do not prod.... I poke!! Pokes away!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Who needs gold when you have glitter??

Ubertimmy (4)- Adele, Twito, MeMe, Sailor Jerry
Totem (2)- Ubertimmy, Lucresia
MeMe (1)- BrizzyBoi
evilandy (1)- ogre
Lucresia (1)- Aelyn

Everyone made it out of the dressing room!

It's still 6 to push someone off the stage!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

The music booms, the feathers fly, legs kick high in the air. At Jubilee, the show is flawless.
Laine
is on her game. She's never performed better. Suddenly, a cable snaps and a spotlight goes flying. The audience was in shock as the glass shattered against the beloved student's skull. She died instantly.

Twito(Laine)- Showgirl, killed night 1.
You are Laine. You dance with the show Jubilee to pay your way through school at the University of Las Vegas. Being that you have to attend classes during the day, you have no time for anything else, so you have no special powers. You win with the Showgirls.

With 10 alive, it's 6 to steal someone's feathers!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

The "Nothing's Changed But I'm Going To Be Nice And Post A Vote Count Anyway" vote count

Ubertimmy (3)- Adele, MeMe, Sailor Jerry
MeMe (1)- BrizzyBoi
evilandy (1)- ogre
Lucresia (1)- Aelyn

Last edited by Mariyta on Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MeMe wrote:
Also -- here's a public service announcement
: unless Twito's vote somehow still counts despite his death, ubertimmy's only at three votes, which means that danger of lynch -- quick or otherwise -- is quite diminished.
As MeMe kindly pointed out, Timmy is indeed at only 3. My mistake in not removing Twito's vote upon his death.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza.... Happy Holidays!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm going to do prods tomorrow if needed. Let me know if you have any requests!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Pokes were sent to Lucresia, Aelyn, ogre and Sailor Jerry. Brizzyboi has stated he is away until the 3rd.

Keep dancing!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Timmy's special VC

Ubertimmy (3)- Adele, MeMe, Sailor Jerry
MeMe (1)- BrizzyBoi
evilandy (1)- ogre
Sailor Jerry (1)- evilandy

-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:21 am

Post by Mariyta »

MeMe wrote:
Mod
: could you tell us whether Aelyn and ogre picked up their prods?
They have not. I'll give them until tomorrow when I get bored to pick them up, or I'll start seeking replacements.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I will start looking for replacements for Aelyn and ogre. If you know anyone interested, have them send me a PM.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

Glork replaces Aelyn, effective immediately!! Dust your feathers off, girls! It's time to dance!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Sorry. :(
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

Still looking for a replacement for ogre. If you know anyone, send them my way. (I would love to have Aelyn replace, but since he already knows Glork's role... yeah.....)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

WldHrtCgd08 replaces Ogre!!

Pick up the pace, ladies, or I'll cut this show short!! Kick, kick, kick!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'll pokety poke poke Brizzy... and another day of near non-activity and we're ending this show early!! (Aka: deadline)

Edit: I actually poked Brizzy on the 13th. I'll send another poke, then seek replacement if necessary.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Lack of response on Brizzy's part after repeated *pokes* has led to his replacement. Kid showed some good talent. So sad.

Welcome our new Showgirl, Ameliaslay!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'll get a votecount done tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of mod attention. I didn't think this semester would be as packed as it is. :) I have 2 11 hour days, 2 9 hour days and a 2 hour day!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

The
The Mod Apologizes for Being Such a Slacker
Vote Count
Ubertimmy (2)- MeMe, Sailor Jerry
Totem (3)- Timmy, Lucresia, Glork
MeMe (1)- Ameliaslay
Sailor Jerry (2)- evilandy, Adele

I will poke Lucresia and Timmy. Deadline will be 2 weeks from today, 2/12/07 at 10pm EST.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

Lucresia has yet to pick up the poke. 24 hours before I look for a replacement.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

Seeking replacement for Lucresia. Will poke Wld.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fine. Then I won't poke Wld. Ruin my fun, why don't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

The
11 days to Deadline
Vote Count
Ubertimmy (1)- Sailor Jerry
Totem (2)- Lucresia, WldHrtCgd08
MeMe (1)- Ameliaslay
Sailor Jerry (4)- evilandy, Adele, ubertimmy, Totem
WldHrtCgd08 (1)- MeMe

6 to lynch, ladies!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Working on it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Mariyta »

That's a lynch!

Sailor Jerry, Chippendale role blocker, has been sent back to LA.

You are Angelo Dario, “The Freshman”. You dress in drag every night, trying to woo the crowd, and push out the true showgirls, allowing you and your fellow Chippendale dancers to take the world by storm. You are absolutely adorable, and the true showgirls are smitten by you when you’re not in drag. Each day, you have the ability to woo one of them and stop them from performing any day actions they may have. Should you choose to use this ability, you will be unable to make a kill that day. Your partners may still do so.
It is now Day 2! Choices please!

**On a further note, I will not open this thread back up until I get a replacement for Lucresia. This is common practice for games I mod.**
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Spectrumvoid replaces Lucresia immediatly (did I spell that right?). All choices due in 48 hours!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Fluff
was the best of the best in her time. Star of Moulin Rouge, she had true talent. Being as such, she is now able to tell the true talent from the wanna-bes. She was hired as the company manager for
Jubilee
, but alas, that wouldn't last very long. Making an unfortunate discovery about the identity of some not-so-talented young "ladies", Fluff was in true peril. Heading home in the morning after the
Jubilee
show, she noticed a large SUV following her. Thinking nothing of it, she pulled into her driveway and headed to the door. As soon as the door was unlocked, she felt herself pushed inside, a pistol at her back. No time to react, she soon felt the cold of the muzzle against her temple, then she felt no more.

Evilandy, Fluff, gender cop, shot Day 2
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

WldHrt was pokedededededededededed.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Spectrumvoid has asked for replacement and has been replaced.

Welcome theopor_COD to the stage!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

First VC of the Night!

Totem (1)-Glork
WldHrtCgd08 (2)-Totem, ubertimmy

5 to lynch!

On another note, WldHrt hasn't picked up her Feb. 12th prod. I'll give her til the end of the weekend before replacing her.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

If you can find a replacement, I'd be glad to have them. It's hard finding one.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

AndrewS replaces WldHrtCgd08.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

It's gettin' hot in here!

Totem (1)-Glork
AndrewS (4)-Totem, ubertimmy, Adele, theopor_COD

5 to lynch!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

The lights are bright, the seats are packed. The young ladies are dancing for their lives, literally. Suddenly, one of the lions from the late show see his cage door swing open. He thunders through terrified stage hands and heads to the curtain. As he launches at the ladies on the other side, his owner shoots him with a tranq dart. Alas, it is too late. Feathers and sequins lie bloodied on the stage.

Glork, Jace Crispin--chippendale governor, has been eaten by a lion.

After the stage is cleaned, the remaining ladies pick themselves up and carry on with the show.

Death on Stage

AndrewS (3)-Totem, Adele, theopor_COD

4 to lynch!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm going to be on vacation February 23-March 4. No access at all. If there isn't a lynch by the time I leave on Friday, consider any time between a lynch and my return extended twilight. Of course, if there is no lynch before I get back, you have nothing to worry about. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

That's a Lynch!

AndrewS(4)-Totem, Adele, MeMe, ubertimmy

You are Fernando Macia, “The Club Kid”. You dress in drag every night, trying to woo the crowd, and push out the true showgirls, allowing you and your fellow Chippendale dancers to take the world by storm. Since you like to party hop, each day you may pick a person to follow and see if they head to any other player’s house.

AndrewS, mafia tracker, has been pushed off the stage!

Day choices will be due the Sunday I get back (March 4).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm back, but I'm extending the deadline by 2 days. I feel miserable and don't want to have to go through everything yet. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

The sun sets and the night comes alive. All the girls head back to the stage. With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Out in the audience, Candi Kane, still upset over the loss of her dear friend Bambi, sat quietly watching the ladies perform. Out of nowhere popped a Snickers bar, all full of chocolately carmelly goodness. Never one to turn down candy, Ms. Candi snatched it up and started munching away. Alas, it was poisoned. Poor Candi Kane went into convulsions and died there in the audience.

MeMe, Candi Kane, poisoned Night 3. Mason with Raj.

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bumpity bump bump.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

theopor_COD wrote:Gah. This thread needs some life, Ameliaslay hasn't posted for yonks, is she still about?
Poked.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

ubertimmy wrote:ok.

mari, can we get a prod on slay??? thanks
Already did. She'll post soon.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

Pick up the pace, ladies!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Mariyta »

She was given 24 hours. I'll look for a replacement tomorrow if she hasn't posted by then.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

She said she was going to post when I prodded her. Hence the reason I wasn't seeking a replacement until now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Shanba replaces Ameliaslay. Thanks Shanba!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm placing a deadline for two weeks from today: April 23, 10 p.m. Eastern

I am placing the deadline because 1 post every 2 days is very very boring to read. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Although most games will probably go back, we know this one is finished. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Timmy

You are Amelia, member of Jubilee and assistant to magician Dirk Arthur. Each day you may use your magical talents and distract someone, preventing them from performing any actions. You win with the Showgirls.

Glork/Aelyn

You are Jace Crispin, “The California Guy”. You dress in drag every night, trying to woo the crowd, and push out the true showgirls, allowing you and your fellow Chippendale dancers to take the world by storm. Being the oldest, most mature of your group, you have the ability to stop a lynch one time during the game. After the lynching vote, send me a PM stating your wish to stop the lynch. If you choose to use this ability, you will be unable to make a kill that night. Your partners may still do so. Your partners are Sailor Jerry and Ogre. Each day, your group may cause the downfall of a true star, bringing you that much closer to victory. Please submit a choice to me via PM during the day, and who will do the dastardly deed. You win when you equal or outnumber the Showgirls. Safe claims: Greta- short nude on Jubilee; Chastity- up-and-coming star at The Palms; Kat Turner- Mother of 2, daughter of a former showgirl, star at the Golden Nugget; Rita Fuller- student by day, showgirl by night at Harrah’s.

Sailor Jerry

You are Angelo Dario, “The Freshman”. You dress in drag every night, trying to woo the crowd, and push out the true showgirls, allowing you and your fellow Chippendale dancers to take the world by storm. You are absolutely adorable, and the true showgirls are smitten by you when you’re not in drag. Each day, you have the ability to woo one of them and stop them from performing any day actions they may have. Should you choose to use this ability, you will be unable to make a kill that day. Your partners may still do so. Your partners are Aelyn and ogre. Each day, your group may cause the downfall of a true star, bringing you that much closer to victory. Please submit a choice to me via PM during the day, and who will do the dastardly deed. You win when you equal or outnumber the Showgirls. Safe claims: Greta- short nude on Jubilee; Chastity- up-and-coming star at The Palms; Kat Turner- Mother of 2, daughter of a former showgirl, star at the Golden Nugget; Rita Fuller- Med student by day, showgirl by night at Harrah’s.

Shanba/Amelia/Brizzyboi

You are Janu Tornell. You did a stint on Survivor: Palau, but failed miserably. After your bulimic reaction to food at the tribal dinner, you chose to sacrifice your torch to allow someone better fit for the game to live on. Such bravery doesn’t go unnoticed. Each day you may submit a choice to me via PM and lay down your torch to protect a friend and ally. No, it’s not suicide, it just sounds cooler than “protect”. You win with the Showgirls.

MeMe

You are Candi Kane, celebrated media magpie of the Las Vegas Chess Circuit. You are mason partners with rajrhcpfreak, fellow magpie, and best friend. You may chat with your fellow mason during the day. You win with the Showgirls.

evilandy

You are Fluff, former showgirl, company manager of Jubilee. You were the best of the best, cream of the crop, star at the Moulin Rouge. As such, you are able to determine who truly has talent, and who is a fake showgirl. Each day you may send in a choice via PM, and I will tell you whether they are a true Showgirl, or a fake. You win with the Showgirls.

Twito

You are Laine. You dance with the show Jubilee to pay your way through school at the University of Las Vegas. Being that you have to attend classes during the day, you have no time for anything else, so you have no special powers. You win with the Showgirls.

Totem

You are Cristal Conners, dancer at the Stardust. Your hotel is being razed so you need to find a new job. What better way to find a job than see where your fellow showgirls work? Each day, you can pick a player and find out what hotel they work at. You win with the Showgirls.

Adele

You are a ghost at the former location of the MGM Grand, Bally’s. You loved gambling, and you refused to leave for a small kitchen fire. Unfortunately, the oxygen that was pumped into the casino each night increased the burn, and you didn’t make it out in time. You are bitter about dying before your time was up and plan to take it out on the beautiful girls who get the live the life you never did. Each night you may send in a choice and murder one of the Showgirls as they dance. You win by yourself.

rajrhcpfreak

You are Bambi Darlin, celebrated media magpie of the Las Vegas Chess Circuit. You are mason partners with MeMe, fellow magpie, and best friend. You may chat with your fellow mason during the day. You win with the Showgirls.

theopor_COD/Spectrumvoid/Lucresia

You are Tammi, married to Lamar, Las Vegas firefighter. You have two step children and you danced in Michael Jackson’s “Do You Remember the Time” music video. Even though you still enjoy dancing at night at Bally’s, your two children and family life take up too much of your time during the day to do anything else. You have no special powers. You win with the Showgirls.

AndrewS/ogre

You are Fernando Macia, “The Club Kid”. You dress in drag every night, trying to woo the crowd, and push out the true showgirls, allowing you and your fellow Chippendale dancers to take the world by storm. Since you like to party hop, each day you may pick a person to follow and see if they head to any other player’s house. Should you choose to use this ability, you will be unable to make a kill that day. Your partners may still do so. Your partners are Aelyn and Sailor Jerry. Each day, your group may cause the downfall of a true star, bringing you that much closer to victory. Please submit a choice to me via PM during the day, and who will do the dastardly deed . You win when you equal or outnumber the Showgirls. Safe claims: Greta- short nude on Jubilee; Chastity- up-and-coming star at The Palms; Kat Turner- Mother of 2, daughter of a former showgirl, star at the Golden Nugget; Rita Fuller- Med student by day, showgirl by night at Harrah’s
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

My first game. I did my best. /shrug
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”