Mini 387: Suicide Bombers, GAME OVER (at last)!

neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:54 am

Post by neongrey »

vote: Twomz

He's been scum in other games, he must be scum in this one!

Or, randomly. Whatever.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:51 am

Post by neongrey »

Let's
unvote
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:23 pm

Post by neongrey »

I think where we stand now, we can't assume things about roles in this game. Let's wait until we've got some kind of evidence before deciding that there are highly non-standard roles.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:23 am

Post by neongrey »

Stupid people with similar names.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by neongrey »

Well, there were some extenuating circumstances. :P
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by neongrey »

Half the time, humour seems to be lost in games. At least whenever I try to be funny. :P So other people's jokes not being gotten makes perfect sense to me.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:21 pm

Post by neongrey »

Here.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by neongrey »

It seems to have just been re-enabled.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by neongrey »

Twito wrote:
pablito wrote:
unvote, vote: chaotic_diablo
because someone needs to vote and someone needs to be voted now.
For the love of god vote ubertimmy then, he is scum!
Okay. Why?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:13 pm

Post by neongrey »

Twito wrote:Coz he is scum?
Yes, I got that part. Why's he scum?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by neongrey »

Then I'm afraid to tell you that I'm nobody's son, and that I'm not voting like that.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:38 pm

Post by neongrey »

No, I don't have a penis. I hear that's kind of required for son-hood.

And I dunno. He hasn't said much to make me think either way.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by neongrey »

Sorry, I'm examulicious right now. Here, kind of reading, not a lot of time to do serious posting until... oh, the end of the week.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:57 am

Post by neongrey »

Twito wrote:We don't have death penalty's in Finland. Here in Mexico.. umm.. dunno..
There's always the death penalty in a game of mafia!

Anyway, the whole stealing side track... I dunno. It seems like a bit much of a tangent to me, and a bit like a distraction. It -really- came out of nowhere, and without much of a connection to anything else.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:18 am

Post by neongrey »

Needing to be replaced is a scum tell?

Yeah, I felt like commenting on that, because it seemed entirely tangential. To be perfectly frank, I'm more inclined to look at -you- for how you ran with it so far.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:37 pm

Post by neongrey »

Kelly Chen wrote:Yes, please do something like this.
Look, he practically yelled 'look, a distraction!' at you and you not only looked at the distraction, you ambled along after it.

That -is- suspicious to me, on both your parts, him for trying to throw you off track like that, and you for letting him.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by neongrey »

I don't know that he's the best choice, but it's not like we've got a lot of time to mess around.

vote: ubertimmy
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:06 pm

Post by neongrey »

I dislike Kelly, but I wonder if a lot of that's just an OMGUS on my part, so I'll let that pass for now.

Molestar, I'll also give a bye on not knowing the term, though the act itself is still kind of fishy. Elsewise, I'm in need of another reread, so I'm gonna go back and do that.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:22 am

Post by neongrey »

Nah, wasn't any sneaking involved. I genuinely wasn't sure if he was a good choice (and I clearly don't mind being wrong), but, deadline. I didn't particularly feel like dithering over it, given the constraint.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:42 am

Post by neongrey »

Yeah, I have been really useless, I'll be the first here to agree with that. :P I've been mad busy, and truth be told, kind of spacing out over this game.

And yeah, with masterchief, I'm not sure of where the line between 'scummy' and him just being kinda... well, himself. I myself wouldn't necessarily be too concerned about a pair of votes, but it'd be worth -some- sort of attention at least.

I really don't know what to think about that TCS vote; I don't particularly have a problem with anything he's done (which means jack, it seems especially lately it all goes whoosh over my head), but it did set off all this, which is undeniably good.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by neongrey »

That works for me, I guess. Sorry about going dead quiet again; school just started up, so I'm getting back into the groove.

Elsewise, I'm not particularly suspicious of TCS (though I'm not convinced of his innocence either), and while I can kind of see the reasoning behind why Kelly won't explain more thoroughly, I'm just not sure that saying things like 'read it yourself' are all that helpful in this regard, because I'm just not seeing it. Expecting other people to read his statements in the same way as you, Kelly, is a bit much. I'd be a lot more accepting of saying that it was just a hunch and that's how it is, even, than this kind of hey-I-read-it-this-way-if-you-read-it-so-will-you.

I don't -know- how you're reading TCS' posts, Kelly, which is why I'm having trouble seeing any of it.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:15 am

Post by neongrey »

I'm here, just sleepy. I didn't see myself get called on the list-suspicious-people thing, though. I'll get something together.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by neongrey »

Flat-out, I didn't see it.

I've been busy with homework this week, and won't have time tonight, but I will do something up this weekend.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”