Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:05 am

Post by Twito »

*my sig*
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:04 pm

Post by Twito »

If we would have revived both the doc and the cop(incase we have those) the doc could have protected the cop and we would have gotten one investigation.
But coz of:
And and all night choices are carried out by only the players who are alive, and they may only target other living players, except that no killing will be allowed on Night 1.
it's useless to revive/reveal power roles this early.
Yos2 wrote:I don't see how counterclaims will help us; after all, in this kind of set-up, there might be multiple vigs, or multiple docs, or multiple who knows what, so if two people claim vig, we can't just assume one of them is lying scum.
Then again if there are no multiple roles we could have everyone claiming and if there is for example only one doc claim we revive that person but 2 cop claims we don't revive either of those.

Also we don't have a counter claim for RB which would point out there not being multiple powerroles.

Yos2 posts good but then again it doesn't matter whether you are town or scum analyzing the setup is always gonna look the same.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:00 am

Post by Twito »

This game is moving too fast don't have time to read everything and make a post about it.

One thing I'm noticing is that some ppl try really hard to be revived and I find this kinda scummy coz in the current situation it's not necasserily advantageus to revive power roles and why would vanilla townie try so hard to be revived?
Right now scum are the ones who definitely want to be revived/want their buddies revived. For town it's not as important.

It's kinda interesting situation really.
On the other hand scum can try to get their buddies revived instead of themselves but then again townie shouldn't be too eagar to be the one revived.

One thing to talk about is when it's advantageus for power roles to be revived. When is good time for Doc?, Cop?, RB?
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:33 am

Post by Twito »

First of all sorry for inactive I'm back from my whole weekend lasting party and yesterday I went to sleep right after school and didn't have time to get on comp.

Secoundly I don't have time to read the new replies.

I don't think I should be revived yet I'm simply too inactive atm with my internet broken from home.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by Twito »

I wonder if I will ever have time to reread all the posts..
Anyways I'm around.

And still I wish not to be revived yet.
Then again who I want revived? Hmm..
Someone who doesn't try too hard to be revived I guess. For townsperson it shouldn't matter that much. And who fits to this category? Dunno need to read the thread first..
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by Twito »

Tamuz wrote:I'd recommend to the town choosing someone who neither Yos or I support (Mainly Yos from my perspective, but I sympathize with the town, so someone I don't support as well) so that there is a smaller chance of us losing so quickly.

Of course, I understand opposal to this reccomendation.

I'll come back and reread Pg 10 because I haven't read closely or addressed anything from this page forth.
And Tamuz is revived? Good sounds good. Yos's revival I didn't really support..
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by Twito »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Vote Count:

al_kohaulec- 1 (Yosarian2)
M4yhem- 1 (M4yhem)
Zindaras- 1 (CrashTextDummie)

Not voting (9): yellowbounder, Thoth, Twito, Tamuz, themanhimself, al_kohaulec, Zindaras, chaotic_diablo, lordy

7 to revive. In the words of MC Hammer, U Can't Revive Yosarian Or Tamuz.
Zindaras wrote:What happens if no votes are cast at all during a day?
If no votes are cast for a suitable length of time I will impose a deadline. If by the deadline nobody has any votes a random player will be revived.
Random might be good coz there are more town than scum..
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by Twito »

I presume obviously.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:53 am

Post by Twito »

Vote: Zindaras
coz I want cop revived.
By the way, if we do have a doc, it might be a good idea to claim now, then the cop can check you out and we can revive you on day 2, to make sure the cop stays alive.
I'm doc and I request to be investigated.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:04 am

Post by Twito »

Oh yeah and if we have other cops counter claims now please.. ya know incase 1 of the 2 revived so far is mafia the best thing for other mafia members to do right now is try to claim good power role and hope to be revived.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by Twito »

The changes of me being godfather are no bigger really than themanhimself being godfather.

I just hope that our cop is real and not given safeclaim :P If that's the case then I think we will lose.. It's so easy for him to 'make investigations' on his scum buddies and get them revived.

Right now I'm just gonna believe that we have real cop and be in the favor of revival of themanhimself(=Sherlock?).

I have no rush in being revived I have claimed doctor at the time it was requested and I haven't been counterclaimed. You make your decision of when I should be revived.

Good Karma Sherlock
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:08 am

Post by Twito »

Yosarian2 wrote:
chaotic_diablo wrote: I can see how people can see sherlock as innocent, but not how people are convinced of his innocence. We haven't heard from sherlock yet.
Basically, when themanhimself first claimed, I considered the possibility he might be a scum roleblocker, or that he might be a lying vanillia scum willing to take a large risk in order to try and get revived on day 1. A large risk, because if lying he might have been counterclaimed by a pro-town roleblocker, or if we did revive him there's the risk of us testing him and figuring out he's lying, but it might be a risk worth taking.

However, if the scum were going to have one of their memebers take that kind of risk, my guess is it probably wouldn't be the godfather. Being godfather wouldn't help at all if you get counterclaimed or if you are forced to demonstrate your ability later and are found to be lying. So my thoughts were the themanhimself might have been a scum roleblocker, or a vanillia scum, but that it was unlikely he was the scum godfather.

But he was found innocent. Like I said, I don't think he's a godfather, so I'm thinking that either he's a good guy, or Zindaras has sanity problems, or Zindaras is lying. I already had a good feeling about themanhimself, and this point I'm thinking that he's very probably a good guy.

Even so, I would agree that I'd like to hear from him today before we revive him.
Goodposting.

I'm not gonna coincider the change of Zindaras lying coz then we are fucked.
So either with sanity problems or Sherlock is cleared innocent.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:10 am

Post by Twito »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Twito wrote: I'm not gonna coincider the change of Zindaras lying coz then we are fucked.
Not really good logic here; if Zindaras is lying, we're only fucked if we don't consider the possibility of him lying.

I don't really think he is, but I just wanted to point out that that's a really bad reason to not even consider it at this point. Do you think he could be lying?
If he is lying we have 2town(/or maybe seperate scumgroups) and him alive atm. Meaning he just made a fake investigation on his scumbuddy Sherlock. Right now we are mostlikely gonna revive Sherlock. They will kill one townie at night and there will be more scum than town alive tomorrow.

If he is lying all we can do is not revive Sherlock yet. But I'm willing believe he is town.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:17 am

Post by Twito »

Tamuz wrote:Ugh, win = erased :(
You mean your claiming scum?
And Sherlock is your partner?

Just in case I'm voting Sherlock
Unvote

Vote: Twito

Or Karma or whatever.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:19 am

Post by Twito »

Sefer wrote:Somehow I think our win still stands even though the messages were erased :P
Yeah probably.
But I didn't make it on comp day before crash so would someone mind telling what happened.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:39 am

Post by Twito »

Ok so that's it then. Congrats scum you played good.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”