numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:50 am

Post by numberQ »

VOTE: Xisiqomelir

For shooting me in ebahanowoof, the bastard.

In post 20, Robert2424 wrote:Mehdi2277, Its day one. Im throwing out spam votes and seeing how people react. The only people Ive even played with is Nobody and Jake. Plus I still secretly wants revenge on me.

FYI, saying that you're reaction fishing is either A) someone trying to cover their tracks, which is scummy, or B) counteracts the point of reaction fishing.

Also, reaction fishing in RVS. lmao
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

Post by numberQ »

Because, like I said, it's still RVS. What makes it a good time to reaction fish?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 26, Mehdi2277 wrote:Since reaction fishing generally get's opinions a bit quicker and moves the game which is ideal early on.

I see the logic in that, but I would assume that because it's RVS (random being in the name), any reactions could easily be chalked up to the randomness. I've never seen someone use something in RVS in a legitimate argument.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by numberQ »

Sorry for being so late to the party, but I'm all caught up now.

I have one question: Why did Lurker's claim make so many people back off? So, what, he says he's a watcher and suddenly you believe him? What about his post-claim actions changed your mind?

Also, take a look at the mini-theme queue, at the post that introduces Monopoly Mafia. I didn't find this info in the first post of this thread. It says that deeds are randomized AFTER alignments are given. Lurker could be a watcher, but also scum.

Anyway, I'll provide some analysis/reads later, I spent my last amount of non-laziness just reading the thread. I'll be probably looking at Lurker and SC, maybe some Mhork and Robert thrown in for good measure.

For now,

UNVOTE:

PEdit: Am I being voted for just because I was lurking?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by numberQ »

Lurker:

Before the claim, his content amounted to an analysis of his own wagon (though unless I read it wrong he didn't even supply any opinions of his own), a case on Mhork (which is weak, but that's already been discussed), and a few statements that almost sound like the beginnings of some investigation but stop before they go anywhere (see: 76, 89).

Then he claimed, and for some reason people forgot that the game explicitly stated that cards (ie, powers) are randomized after alignment assignments, meaning alignment has nothing to do with powers. On top of that, the claim was strange because he waited until someone specifically asked him about it to mention his Watcher role.

Post-claim Lurker has been IIoA and a promise to look at the SC issue, though he's posted since that promise without having looked at the issue.

--

StrangerCoug:

I don't see anything inherently wrong with SC's post 257, where he votes Lurker because of Mhork's deconstruction of Lurker's case. Seriously. What the hell was bad about it? Maybe I'm blind but I'm just not seeing it.

I thought the conversation between SC and Jake after that was weird though, and I can't put my finger on why. When I say weird, note that SC's posts looked weird, not really Jake's. I don't know if this even means anything.

Other than that, SC has mostly just defended himself and responded to questions. I don't see a lot that's scummy about him, especially since (and I may have forgotten something here) the only case against him seems to be his Lurker vote.

--

So yeah Lurker should be lynched.

VOTE: Lurker

I still want to look at Mhork and Robert in more detail, and now Baby Spice since I'm seeing people against her, but I'll get to them some other time.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 433, Mehdi2277 wrote:Number continuing on the SC argument he backs down from his votes too easily. Vote me because of meta, k don't want to argue meta when I show he's wrong. Vote Mhork because of something not true and backs down again. While I understand unvoting when you misread something doing it repeatedly shows lack of care with votes.

Does 2 unvotes count as unvoting repeatedly, especially when one of them was a misunderstanding? Not counting RVS votes. I'm trying real hard to see the scum motivation behind SC's actions, because there has to be something to this case unless 3 of my more-town reads (SC's wagon) are scum or hilariously wrong.

On the other hand, Jal's been pretty convincing with the Baby case, with Baby's statistics and whatnot. So yeah, Baby's my second scum read.

Also, I would have liked to have done more with this post but I decided to start playing Skyrim again. Time = gone

And I know it was said in the mod's latest post, but I don't see the harm in this:

@mod: VLA until the 27th for Christmas stuff.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:25 am

Post by numberQ »

Oh jeez prod dodge while I read 11 pages.
Hey!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”