Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:18 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

nonny wrote:Confirmation deadline this Tuesday evening. If not confirmed by then you will be replaced. *cough*STD*cough*
<.<
>.>
<.>

STILL FIRST TO POST!

Vote: Chamber
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:11 pm

chamber wrote:
Unvote vote : meme
lurker hunting is unproductive
Unproductivity = scummy?
chamber wrote: 5 Making things happen is fine, you just ousted yourself as scum in the process, good for the town, bad for you. I encourage your fellow scum to make the same mistake.
Productivity = scummy?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:01 pm

chamber wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
chamber wrote:
Unvote vote : meme
lurker hunting is
unproductive
<<Snips and pieces>>

In the same psot as your second qoute I said it wasnt that she was doing something unproductive, but that she was usign it as an excuse to vote, I found that scummy.
I see that. I also see a word in red, and unless I'm mistaken, you are accusing her of being unproductive by saying lurking hunting, which I can only assume to be your interpretations of her actions, is unproductive. You've confused me.
chamber wrote: 3 This early in the game I wouldn’t really consider him a lurker, but hunting player who have yet to post is as unproductive imo.
4 Its no that you were doing something that was unproductive, but that you covered your vote with a bs reason.
In response to question 3 you say that she is doing something unproductive.
Then in question 4 you say that she isn't doing something unproductive.

Either I'm just completely dumb and can't see what's wrong when it's right in front of me, or your the one ignoring some of what you've said.

By the way, I'm gone from Saturday to Saturday, I don't know if that's going to be a problem or not, but day has just started.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:57 am

*Hands MeMe the golden hammer of doom*
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:35 pm

I'm not sure how someone can tell if a murder was done by somebody the murderer knew, just by wounds. My guess would be that because middlesex didn't seem to be a big town, people probably got to know each other.

I kinda wanna see what happens if I
Vote: Anix
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:21 pm

Chess83 wrote: Save The Dragons, [STD! sorry couldn't help myself]
Go ahead, call me STD.
Chess83 wrote:one could surmise that theory based on there not being any signs of a struggle. If the wounds looked sudden but the victim not having skin under the nail, pulled hair, brusies, etc. Signs of a fight or struggle equate to a sense of discomfort when the attacker first made his/her move.
True, but I'm not going to sit back and die just because my friend or family is trying to kill me.
Chess83 wrote:Chamber was posting coherent logic,
Prove it.
Chess83 wrote: For whatever reason, it looks like possibly to protect a possible partner, MeMe. Or maybe STD saw an chance to get a townie lynched and was not protecting his partner.

Or maybe I was voting for a player who I believed couldn't possibly be town.
Chess83 wrote:Then in post 26, STD jumps in the conversation, clouding things up.
Save The Dragons wrote:
chamber wrote: Unvote vote : meme lurker hunting is unproductive
Unproductivity = scummy?
chamber wrote: 5 Making things happen is fine, you just ousted yourself as scum in the process, good for the town, bad for you. I encourage your fellow scum to make the same mistake.
Productivity = scummy?
How is this not clear STD? Did you not read his entire posts? It was not the action itself that was scummy it was her reason for the action! Chamber points this out in post 31.
I am not concerned with her actions at all. He states that something unproductive is scummy, and later he implies that productivity is good, but it's also a scumtell.
Chess83 wrote:STD’s plan is working, a bandwagon is forming.
I'M AN EVIL MASTERMIND!
Chess83 wrote:So STD’s plan is now reinforced by scalebane’s own confusion.
To reiterate, I'm a cold blooded killer who methodically plots the destruction of the town. Please! Arrest me for first degree murder! But I'll take death off the table cuz I'll roll on my buddies.
Chess83 wrote:Maybe Scalebane was not confused but caught on to what his partner was doing… [possible partner]
Possible partner indeed. I'm not mafia.
Chess83 wrote:Now STD gets back involved. Post 41
I like getting involved.
Chess83 wrote: He is saying her actions are unproductive, but her reason for the actions are scummie.
I don’t think you are completely dumb, if you are mafia. If you are a townie, then you are.
Ducne cap me
Chess83 wrote:Because you are chasing him for no reason.
I hope I won't have to say this to any female in my lifetime, but: just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.
Chess83 wrote:How can you not see this? He says that lurker hunting early is unproductive. [this is the point where I don’t think MeMe is scum] Then in 4 he says her unproductivity is not what he was going for her, it was her lack of a solid reason for her actions.
Then why would you say "lurker hunting is unproductive" in the same sentance as a vote if that's not what you meant?
Chess83 wrote:3:30 exactly after Nonny announces the death of CK, Scale posts (109)a great recap of who may have had it out for him. This is convient as he INGORES the charge that STD led on chamber and he seconded and followed!
Are you seriously saying that Scalebane should have accused both myself and himself of being scum because chamber got killed? Dude. It sucks that chamber got killed, but you can't get them everytime and you can't just go after everyone on a wagon just because 7 townies thought it was alright to kill chamber for his actions.
Chess83 wrote:in post 110, STD votes for Anix for seemily private reasons.
Not true. I stated clearly why I voted Anix.
Chess83 wrote:Also I think the fact that STD and Scalebane both avoided it once it was public knowledge that chamber was a townie is more evidence that they are scum.
You're right. I'm sorry. I totally should have accused myself of being scum because chamber turned out to be town. Ok. STD, you've got to be scum.
Vote: STD

No.
Unvote
What else am I supposed to say? I could say it was tragic and all that, but that would pretty much be a waste of time, since it's obvious that it's tragic, it's obvious we killed a townie, and I'm sorry that I though from the begining we had scum.
Chess83 wrote:STD for getting in an agrument that was not his, not even based on good grounds and then leading a charge to the gallows with chamber held high and Scalebane for so quickly suggesting possible avenues for links with CK's tragic murder.
First, I didn't get into the argument, and second, if I think there was scum in the argument, I'm not going to ignore it and wait for it to play out before I start reading thier posts again.
Chess83 wrote:What if it was the mafia framing them? Personally I would have been more afraid of the people who lead the charge on chamber than someone who was suspicious of me. Suspicion is one thing but the ability to lead the town to kill someone for a stupid little reason like chamber's is a power to be reckoned with. (granted he did no help matters by not role claiming.)
Thank you for saying I have such a power, I'm flattered. However, I don't see the relevence to town or scum, as such an ability could easily be utilized by both sides, for good intentions, or for evil ones.
Chess83 wrote:I urge all Townies to really look into this and think about it for yourself. If you decide that it was simply a mistake and STD was not acting scummie for jumping in there and leading a charge [which I do think he is scum] then post saying such.
I like that one.
Chess83 wrote:However, I believe STD is scum and he played the town like a fiddle. His partner is likely to be either Scalebane [most likely] or MeMe [possible but not as likely in my mind as scalebane.
Not true. If I played the town, I'd play them like a guitar. *rocks out*
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:32 pm

Ack. This one's long too.
Chess83 wrote:STD, you made more jokes than responses, as a counted tally of your responses will show.
Whenever I make a joke, it's usually because I feel the accusation against me is complete and utter bullshit.
Chess83 wrote:However, the fact that there were 2x as many jokes as there was defense is a bad play, regardless of alignment.
Well, maybe if you don't have a sense of humor... [11!]

HERE'S MY INTERPRITATION OF WHAT CHAMBER DID.

OK. Chamber said lurker hunting is unproductive, then he voted MeMe for it, then he said she wasn't doing something unproductive. Then he said she was being productive, and that she was scum. I'm sorry if I got a little confused. I fail to see where his logic, or his meaning, is crystal clear. But as neither of us have yet to explain to the other why chamber's logic was faulty or excellent, it must be both. [12!]
Chess83 wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
Chess83 wrote: in post 110, STD votes for Anix for seemily private reasons.
Not true. I stated clearly why I voted Anix.
Then why not state them in the form of a quote, instead of making me write concerning this again... once again it seems like a dodge.
It's not really a dodge if you can be bothered to write a bitchload in a post but can't be bothered to scroll up the page to see where I clearly say "I wonder what will happen if I vote Anix."

But if you need a quote, here it is.
Save The Dragons wrote:I kinda wanna see what happens if I
Good thing I did quote, I was off. [13!]
Chess83 wrote:In my book, poor logic and failing to claim are not enough to hang someone.
This isn't a court of law, this is mafia. In my book, that's an excellent reason to hang someone.
Chess83 wrote:ONCE AGAIN I WRITE THAT I AM ACCUSING TWO PEOPLE! Not 7, two. Those two people are accusing me of accusing all 7.
Save The Dragons wrote:Dude. It sucks that chamber got killed, but you can't get them everytime and you can't just go after everyone on a wagon just because 7 townies thought it was alright to kill chamber for his actions.
I stated that you were attacking everyone on a wagon. I'm sorry. That was an exageration. Your target was people on the wagon (me and Scalebane), but it was a bandwagon that 7 people agreed was good. However, I didn't mean to say you were accusing all seven. Lo siento.
Chess83 wrote: To those in question, specifically STD, please stop dodging the points, reply to them so that we may discover your true alighment. If you are town then you have nothing to fear by addressing the points.
I've addressed them as best I can. Sorry if they weren't to your liking. That's ok by me, it looks like you're convinced I'm scum. If the town agrees with you, I'm in trouble (no matter what alignment) and I'll deal with it from there.

And you tell me that I haven't responded to everything. Well, some of the things I joked about weren't actually things to respond to, or things I could actually defend myself against. And many of your accusations are the same thing.

I.e. you accuse me of having a plan. I can either take the boring route and say "Pishaaw! No way!" or I could use sarcasm.

If you're not satisfied, try harder. I'm guessing by the way the votes aren't piling on top of me that the town isn't satisfied with your attacks. Next post I give will be small, I promise, because I don't see the point in throwing the ball back an forth, when I think you're probably town.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:25 pm

Chess83 wrote: So you reason is that you are curious to see what happens if you vote? Sounds like a silly reason.
You asked for a reason. Notice how he hasn't even posted today, after being laid back and non-commital yesterday. If he doesn't come to the attack or defense of someone, I wonder if he comes to acknowledge that someone's eying him now. Which he hasn't.
because I believe I took my vote off.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #140 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:08 pm

EmpTyger wrote:
Save The Dragons [119] wrote:<snip>
Chess83 wrote:Because you are chasing him for no reason.
I hope I won't have to say this to any female in my lifetime, but: just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.
I’ll bite. What’s it?
The reason? I'm voting Anix because he has yet to do stuff today and was non-commital yesterday. I wanted to see how he would respond if something went his way.
EmpTyger wrote:
Save The Dragons [cont] wrote:<snip>Are you seriously saying that Scalebane should have accused both myself and himself of being scum because chamber got killed? Dude. It sucks that chamber got killed, but you can't get them everytime and you can't just go after everyone on a wagon just because 7 townies thought it was alright to kill chamber for his actions.<snip>
Well, CK was protown, and presumably you’d know your own alignment. How did you clear the other 5?
You're right. My bad. I didn't mean to imply that I thought the 7 were townies. I meant to say that I was not alone in my suspicions even if 2 or 3 were scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:56 pm

AniX wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote: The reason? I'm voting Anix because he has yet to do stuff today and was non-commital yesterday. I wanted to see how he would respond if something went his way.
Am I suppose to do something crazy?
I kind of expected it, but that'll do.
Unvote

*waits patiently*
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:07 pm

I assume Thok = me?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:10 pm

I'd rather put pressure on AniX, who has yet to post anything useful this entire game.

Vote: AniX

Chess is most likely town in my opinion. Anyone who's willing to stick themselves so far out is probably not scum in my opinion.

I'm tempted to join the Scalewagon but not convinced enough to do so over Anix.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:49 pm

I just want to make sure I have my facts straight, I'm not trying to swing one way or another, because basically, if you want to come forward, I think that's your own choices to reveal how much you want. And if the town wants you to reveal more, then it's obvious what they must do. If the town's not doing that, then they're not going to get it. If they keep asking, then we're talking on and on and not getting anywhere.

So anyway, you don't want to claim because you don't want the scum to know information about the roles so they can make up thier own, or you want to be able to catch them if they claim your role, correct?

(Ixnay: Safeclaim = a claim the scum can produce that isn't thier own role, but it's a role that no one else has. Sometimes mods will give safe claims if there's a finate ammount of roles, and sometimes scum have to find thier own.)

Looking back at the movie (which I saw a while ago and don't remember everything about it), there's only two charecters with morallity issues: Jim Cunningham and Donnie Darko himself. I'm obviously missing some, because I don't think there's a scum group of Donnie and Jim.

So are you trying to trap someone just in case they claim your name (or making sure that one of the names they could trip themselves up on is yours)?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:13 am

Save The Dragons wrote:And if the town wants you to reveal more, then it's obvious what they must do. If the town's not doing that, then they're not going to get it. If they keep asking, then we're talking on and on and not getting anywhere.
I guess I didn't make myself clear.

People. STOP ASKING FOR IT. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IT. If you want it, you've gotta do it the old fashioned way, the way that the town gets information from anyone they find suspicious. Even if you believe EmpTyger is town, put some pressure. Pile some votes, and he'll be singing like a canary. That's if you really, really, want it.

But if you keep asking for it, then obviously it's not that important. So either show how much you want it, or move on. Sotty kind of got it, but still.

Unvote

That's all for now.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:40 pm

Has sentinel been prodded and/or a replacement is being sought?

Can I get a vote count?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #224 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:09 pm

Ixnay. I never specifically requested Emp's role, and I was meerly asking people to either vote emp or just drop it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:18 pm

I'm sorry. I never meant to dissapear. I'm just so lost in this game, I have no idea what to think. I'm going to need to reread or something to collect my thoughts. Tommorrow I should be free...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #271 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:12 pm

Scum?
Scalebane
Sentinal
Sotty

Dunno
Olio
Anix
Meme

Town
Chess
Ixnay
Emp

Although my vote's probably going to someone who's name starts with 'S' over anyone's who's doesn't. For now, I'm willing to vote Sentinal if we're going to have a deadline. If it's going to move, I may move my vote if I find a compelling reason to do so.

Vote: Sentinal
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #285 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:22 pm

Unvote

Things I'd like to point out:
MeMe wrote:Another interpretation that just came to me: CK and Scalebane know each other in real life, though 1)

I have no idea if nonny's aware of that and 2) outside-of-game information
probably
wouldn't be used as

flavor text.
Meme tries to link Scalebane and CK's
Sotty7 wrote: One question...why would I kill of somebody who I said in thread could be scum? Especially when I was the only

person to vote them?
WIFOM?
EmpTyger wrote: I think I might know what might have happened with CK last night.
To me, this puts you in just as much danger as claiming the kill, while giving less information. Why?
olio wrote:Chess, at first your case against StD seemed solid, but your last post feels like you're grasping for straws.
Did you ever consider voting/FOSing me? And what made the solid case unsolid?

MeMe's vote:
Scalebane = random
Anix = not posting
chamber = hammmmma
Anix = compares to other games
Sentinal = not posting

Meme actively goes towards lurkers.

I must go now, but hopefully I will continue...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:48 am

MeMe wrote:
STDumbass wrote: Meme tries to link Scalebane and CK's
Tries to link their what?
:P Thier blankness?

My biggest beef was that you actually brought the two names together, as if planting a seed in our minds. Subtle tactics.

By the way, it should say, "death," or "kill."
EmpTyger wrote:STD:
Art for art’s sake?
Anix called me a placebo. Placebo is a band I like. So I posted a picture of the album of thiers that I have. No game relevence.
Sotty7 wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
Sotty7 wrote: One question...why would I kill of somebody who I said in thread could be scum? Especially when I was the only person to vote them?
WIFOM?
That was the point, even speculating everything about would be WIFOM. Why bring this up again when Emp has claimed the kill anyway?
I thought it was interesting.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:35 pm

I'll start backwards, but keep in mind I'm not accusing you of anything yet, I'm just toying with an idea.
MeMe wrote:What a weird accusation.
I disagree. A lot of "name" players don't scare me, but a few do. Number one is you. I'm fearful that trying to pin scummy on you is like trying to walk up a wall.
MeMe wrote:Also, keep in mind, EmpTyger has claimed the kill. You can pretty much bet I was actually trying to figure out who might have killed CK...no reason for me to misdirect, regardless of my alignment.
Irrelevent, and here's why.

1) No one knew (save EmpTyger) that he was the killer at this point.
2) If you're scum, and you know Scalebane is town, that kill could be from anywhere. Subtly putting some blame on Scalebane could be an attempt to bridge kill and "killer."
MeMe wrote:So. nonny says the victim most likely knew the killer. It seemed as though that meant the two characters knew each other -- but as I knew the two
players
knew each other as well, I thought I should mention it as a possible interpretation. Do you think it'd have been better for me to sit on that information?
If you're town, of course not. But I'm not accusing you of being town, so suggesting I would consider you to sit on the information seems silly. If you're scum, of course not; I've already explained why.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:17 pm

MeMe wrote:
STD wrote:If you're town, of course not. But I'm not accusing you of being town, so suggesting I would consider you to sit on the information seems silly. If you're scum, of course not; I've already explained why.
...rather implies that you
are
accusing me (but not of being town).
You're thinking black and white. I'm thinking in technicolor.

When I put it, I realized confusion would occur, but I thought I made myself clear. And was being a little sarcastic.

I'm trying to figure out where you're at. You shared information benevolently or malevolently, and I'm not going to know until this game is over. But I can pick at it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:27 am

If she's scum, she's sharing the information with bad intentions. That's what I'm suggesting. Do I think she's scum? Maybe. Maybe not. I need more information, which is why I'm bringing this up. But I've said all of this already.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:21 am

EmpTyger wrote:You [Scalebane] also seem overdefensive in clarifying STD's remarks.
The day comes around full circle.

To Do List:

Scalebane
MeMe
Anix
Sotty

(this is more for my sake, it'll make more sense once I start crossing names off.)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:12 pm

I have a question for Chess:

What Sentinal accused me of was a lot of the things you accused me of. Do you still find me scummy? Do you still believe in a connection between me and Scalebane?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:45 pm

A lot of the stuff I've defended, and if there's anything you want me to talk about that I haven't done so yet, I will, but I'd like to talk about Post 119 briefly.

Chess was posting so many nonpoints/assumptions, i.e. it was in my evil plan to kill chamber, or that I was either scum or dumb. There is no way in hell I'm going to take those accusations seriously, because they are distortions of facts, so I didn't. Any facts that Chess present against me, i.e. "chamber is posting coherent logic," i responded to, (like, "Prove it," which you said was obstinate, but I meant to be like, "please, explain how chamber was making sense, because from my vantage point, we were speaking two different languages."

You've done the same thing Chess has done, but you're lucky, cuz I'm not feeling sarcastic.
Sentinel99 wrote:Post 170, STD (possibly protecting his scum buddy) mentions that there is a legitimate case building against Scale, but he would prefer to lynch somebody who just isn't posting. What kind of logic is that? When you've got a Scale in the hand, you're gonna go after AniX in some bush?
This is a distortion of fact. Lesson!

Fact:
Save The Dragons wrote: I'm tempted to join the Scalewagon but not convinced enough to do so over Anix.
Of course I'm going to go after the Anix in the bush if I feel that it's better than the Scale in the hand because there is no Scale in my hand. It was like...near my hand, or in a different bush, or something, but that bush was farther away, or was on fire, or some other thing that makes it less desirable.

However, I don't want to strawman you, so I again I repeat my invitation to tell me anything specifically you want dealt with. If you want me to justify my actions for everything in your post, I will gladly comply.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:50 pm

I applaud your use of the verb "necromance."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #349 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:03 am

To Do List:

Scalebane

MeMe
Anix
Sotty

Scalebane

Post 1: random
Post 2: votes chamber
Post 3: fixes vote
Post 4: says he votes based off of chamber's logic
Post 5: his take on the MeMe chamber clash, calling it a possible attempt by chamber to bandwagon
Post 6: wants chamber to fight
Post 7: wonders why Anix is waiting
Post 8: reiterates Post 6 and states Chamber has accused half the game
Post 9: says Sentinels post is factually inacurate
Post 10: speculates about the kill
Post 11: more speculation
Post 12: explains why he speculated and defends himself against chess. explains why he's watching sotty.
Post 13: again defends against Chess, bringing up the point that Chess's main point against Scale is GBA.
Post 14: Votes EmpTyger (but makes a point about it not being OMGUS)
Post 15: agrees with hombre
Post 16: irrelevent (and sorry...I changed my avatar and can't change it back :P)
Post 17: asks for Emp's name
Post 18: defends himself against Emp, interesting things about his own role
Post 19: explains why he missed some people mentioning CK
Post 20: irrelevent
Post 21: says emp is not cleared just because he claimed.
Post 22: says he'll post soon
Post 23: says he's happy with his vote and he's waiting for a name claim
Post 24: Clarifies why he'll claim if pressured, unvotes
Post 25: gives list of vig targets
Post 26: gives analysis on certain people
Post 27: says lynching Emp isn't a great idea, and says he's suspects chess
Post 28: says he's here and that there's lots of lengthy posts
Post 29: dp
Post 30: votes Anix for his lack of vote
Post 31: reiterates Anix's lack of vote
Post 32: reiterates Anix's lack of vote

Overall: Ok. So he's on the chamberwagon. I obviously don't find this particularly scummy. However, in post 25, he puts me on top of the vig list, for leading the chamberwagon. He then refers to Chess's posts in general. The same Chess who he says,
If you're going to keep accusing me of being mafia while only replying to STD's posts, please understand that I will have a hard time taking anything you say seriously.
So I'm a little surprised.

Although I'm also wondering why he's hinting at his own claim being a major part of his defense. That makes me less likely to want to lynch him. But for all I know, he could be scum blowing smoke.

I think he has a point against Anix, but I want to read the exchange again before I reserve judgement.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #351 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:54 am

Before I post the next one, we have a possible deadline coming up soon. I have two questions for EmpTyger:

Are you 100% decided that you're going to kill someone?

And can you make a list of at least three or four people you're considering on vigging in order?

And I apologize if you've already answered these questions, but it doesn't hurt to be thorough.

I think I've figured out your name, but I'm not too sure. But if I'm right, scum aren't going to claim it anyway.

But don't let that affect your decision (i doubt it will).

To Do List:

Scalebane
MeMe
Anix

Sotty
Sentinel

MeMe

Post 1: random
Post 2: votes Anix for not posting
Post 3: asks chamber to prove his statement
Post 4: asks questions of chamber
Post 5: points out an odd point made by chamber
Post 6: requests an answer from chamber
Post 7: clarifies
Post 8: irrelevent
Post 9: irrelevent
Post 10: tells chamber that people are after him. Meme puts 6 people into categories, and tacks herself on at the

end.
Post 11: attacks chamber's nonpoint of "she's scum" and his blame of the town for misjudging him
Post 12: disagrees with chamber
Post 13: says people should learn from bandwagons
Post 14: likes her vote
Post 15: waiting for discussion
Post 16: expresses interest in why CK called chamber a townie.
Post 17: says she'll hammer
Post 18: Hammers
Post 19: posts her interest in sentinel
Post 20: the "connection" post
Post 21: mentions sentinel was too sure
Post 22: irrelevent...mentions how she knows certain information
Post 23: irrelevent except to lead EmpTyger away from BSW
Post 24: explains suspicious feelings towards CK
Post 25: questions Scalebane awkward search results
Post 26: same as above
Post 27: votes anix for his lack of participation
Post 28: responds to sotty
Post 29: responds to Anix
Post 30: basically states Anix is lurking
Post 31: Votes sentinel
Post 32: for lurking
Post 33: gives a list of suspicions
Post 34: awaiting participation
Post 35: see above
Post 36: points out the possible alignment revelation between me and scale
Post 37: supports chess post asking sentinel to take time to read
Post 38: asks for progress
Post 39: asks for Sotty's thoughts on sentinel
Post 40: asks emp for a clarification
Post 41: still likes sentinel
Post 42: irrelevent
Post 43: states her LoS is pretty much the same
Post 44: asks for a clarification
Post 45: Counters scalebane's "she's not posting much" and states her opinion on the sudden rush of negative

sentiments towards her
Post 46: defends herself against my statements
Post 47: talking about death scene
Post 48: FOSs me
Post 49: irrelevent (except that it adds to sentinel's lurking)
Post 50: see above
Post 51: see above
Post 52: asks for a vote count

Overall: For a majority of the game, MeMe votes for those who are lurking, because they are. Besides posts that

attack her directly and the LoS, discussion on lurkers has been most of her content (the whole reason we got into

the chamber mess was because of it). I'm not going to accuse her of lurking in plain sight, but there could be more

information on other people (i.e. why are the people on your LoS in thier place?)

Anix

Post 1: says he'll vote Meme, and that he will lurk
Post 2: irrelevent, except that he writes off a question asked to him
Post 3: I'm not sure
Post 4: says he's not going to participate in the discussion
Post 5: clarifies it, by suggesting people are going after chamber because he attacked meme's playstyle
Post 6: defends claims of unproductivity
Post 7: responds to my vote
Post 8: states his policy of waiting
Post 9: accuses meme of accusing him with little evidence
Post 10: answers questions against him and explains playstyle
Post 11: states he can't post much
Post 12: posts defences
Post 13: theorizes about Emp's vig status, and comes to the conclusion Emp is a vig, or a vig will kick his ass.
Post 14: doesn't think we should throw kills around
Post 15: posts his thoughts on everyone
Post 16: explains why he isn't voting Ixnay
Post 17: posts thoughts on chess
Post 18: defends himself on things like "he's not going to vote," and "he claims he's town" (those are generalizations)
Post 19: explains why he's not voting for anyone
Post 20: explains why Ixnay is at the top of his list

Overall: The whole, 'he hasn't participated in this entire game' arguement, while still holding some flakes of truth, is not fresh anymore, and isn't quite as true as it was pages ago. The whole, 'he's not voting for anyone' is intreging, but doesn't really make him scum, in my opinion. Scum have many avenues to get to the same road, however, and if he's scum, he's not using the most common one, which is voting for a lynch. By being noncommittal, he doesn't have to be involved in the lynch. As long as he himself is lynched, he's in the clear. But that's one scenario.

This 11th hour thing...it come out at endgame, right? Because if that's the case, it's a double edged sword for us, because it potentially could be a powerful tool for whichever side you are on. And if you don't post anything, we can't tell what side you are on. That's the major reason why I'm tempted to vote you.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #352 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:54 am

I HATE NOTEPAD ><
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #365 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:25 am

I personally need a little more time...but after my classes today (or maybe even before) I'm going to pay much attention to this game.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #372 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:10 pm

Revised list(my first one was gut based):

Scum?
Sentinel-stops his attack, goes after someone else
Olio-not sure all his attacks against chess are on the level
Meme-attack of lurkers
Ixnay-goes so far as to call sentinel mafia and then unvotes

Dunno
Anix-i'm unsure about his participation being particularly helpful for the town
Sotty-gut, but I don't have anything
Scalebane-gut, but I don't have anything
Chess-stopped being prolific

Town
Emp

@Chess-I'm neither going to request nor deny your claim at this time. You are being placed in a unique situation, where one player holds the power to kill you and is basically turning that into a second lynch. Even so, it is his discretion to kill and yours to claim. The thing is, if you claim in a certain way, emp's going to move on, and we're going to get one of two things:

1. lynch the townie
2. hidden mass claim

If I were under the gun, I'd don't think I'd claim, unless I had certain roles (although I'd also probably ask the town for thier opinion as well).

What else? I'm a little curious that you gave up on me so easily.

@Olio

I am curious what made you change your mind about Emp claiming his role. I am also curious who else you think is scum besides Chess. If Chess is the vigkill target, what are you going to do about the lynch?

I'm also not sure where Chess slipped. And I'm also not sure saying that you were voting for scalebane is a blantent, intentional lie.

@MeMe

What happens when we rid the world of lurkers? Where would your suspicions lie? I'm not sure we have that from you. Again, I ask why people are where they are in your list of suspicion.

@Scalebane

I'm tempted to see your role if it's going to play such an important part, but I don't think that's a good idea. All I have on you is a gut feeling, really.

@Emp

How far are you willing to keep the claim underwraps?

@Anix

Did you vote because you were pressured or because you wanted to? What percentage is Scalebane at?

@Sentinel

I applaud your vote even if I don't agree with it.

Also, it seems like you didn't finish your attack on me, and I wonder how you feel about me now.

And lastly, what do you hope to accomplish with this, looking back at what else has gone on about this issue?

@Ixnay

Why do you vote Sentinel, call him mafia, mention little reason when you vote, state he's lurking later, and then unvote him because of it?

Unvote Vote: Ixnay
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #383 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:08 am

Unvote
no one wants ixnay? Ok. Since we're close to a deadline, I'll revisit it tommorrow or drop it altogether.

Vote Chess

We've got to get somewhere. I think it's possible he's scum. To elaborate on what I said, he went from this player who attacked two people determining them to be scum, then stopped giving ideas, mostly just defending himself. If the votes swing Sentinel's way, then maybe I'd go that way. I dunno...I have a feeling I'm wrong, but we only have a few days to decide.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #386 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:40 pm

burden's on you to defend yourself, claim when you feel it's right.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #389 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:04 am

hmmm...

to me it seems like a claim that could be easily faked from the OP, but it could also be legit.

Maybe you're an appropriate vig target as opposed to a lynch target (basically so someone else is aware of the axe against them).

Emptyger, in case we lynch chess, who are you going to vig?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #392 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:42 pm

opening post. Basically, it would be easy to form such a claim as yours based off of the dead townie sibling last night.

Unvote

since Chess isn't going to be lynch anymore...
Vote: Sentinel
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #395 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:17 pm

I don't vote heavy under threat of deadline. I like sentinel for various reasons, some i mentioned before; lurking, his attack and then his switch, his attack on emp in light of a deadline. If the tide turns before moday then I'll consider other people, but right now a bandwagon seems profitable rather than voting for ixnay until the day's over.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #405 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:18 pm

monday PST i believe, cuz we're talking Idaho.

that's -8 gmt, although + 1 for daylight savings.

under 26 hours from this post if that's easier.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #419 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:40 pm

That's right, you're not in idaho anymore. But i though arizona didn't do DST?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #438 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:29 am

First of all, did anyone besides me already figure out Emp was Donnie Darko? Although this might be more post-game discussion.

Second of all, I'm a tracker.

I tracked MeMe N1.
I tracked Scalebane last night.

I got something strange, and I'm wondering if Scalebane would like to tell me what he did last night.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #439 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:29 am

I'm Churita Chen, btw.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #445 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:04 am

I think that might be in order.

Vote: Scalebane
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #448 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:22 pm

Chess83 wrote:Okay... I think I can post this now. Seeminly STD really has no basis for this and upon some digging I think STD is scum.
No real basis? My result is my basis. I'm not trying to get him lynched...yet.
Chess's Word Document wrote: Okay…
First STD’s unprovoked claim was weird. It something about it didn’t jive with me so I set out to see if his “following” MeMe was evident in D2. This of course would prove his role because he would have seen that MeMe took no actions during the night as she was townie.
I cannot explain this without revealing my result on Scalebane, which I will not do until he claims or the town bugs me enough.

All will be revealed my friend...
Chess's Word Document wrote: 3) Name claims in addition to his role claim, possibly to attempt to add some element of truth to his role claim. This name, by the way, represents a very minor character in the movie. Churita Chen is not a major character and most likely would not be a candidate for a role in this game, IMO.
I can't defend myself against this, because if I did, I'd be scum defending my choice of a role. I recieved this role from nonny, it was her decision. Believe me or not.
Chess wrote:If Churita is not a likly canidate for this game then it makes the name a semi-safe claim for STD.
MeMe died to prove your innocence (you ought to thank her) so I'm not concerned about you. But hypothetically if a mod picked 12 people from donnie darko, how likely do you think Elizabeth Darko would be a role?

Sotty: I think Ixnay is probably scum, but I can't vote that yet until the Scalebane issue is cleared up.

Let me explain why I'm not giving my tracking result quite yet.

I'm pretty sure that scalebane could talk his way out of pretty much whatever I'm going to throw at him. If I catch him in a lie, or if I find his action matches his claim, then that lowers the chance of us mislynching.

I'd rather not fully claim, seeing as I have hinted at my result, while Scalebane has barely breadcrumbed his role.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #449 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:23 pm

Sotty7 wrote:STD: Where did you track Scale too?
Cellar door.

just kidding.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #453 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:56 pm

it's great that you assume my tracking tracked you to Emptyger. That just tells me you assume you got a result that reflects the night kill and want to cover your ass.

I didn't get that at all.

Instead, I got something to the affect of "Scalebane left his house, talked with a bunch of other people, then went home at around dawn."

CONFIRM VOTE: SCALEBANE

As for why I was suspicious of MeMe:

scum made no kill that one night. My result on Meme was that she did nothing. I thought that means she was either townie or scum who didn't perform the kill.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #456 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:37 am

mebbe because nonny has preset messages for the tracker? I can't defend against what the mod said. Your attempt to discredit me is noted.

Did you believe me in the first place?

Chess, yes. Damn you are a good. You figured me out. I'm totally bussing my partner.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #467 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:39 am

He's a semi-mason that must talk through the mod (so the mod actually controls the ammount of time they talk) with the mod censoring thier PMs. The one person he talks to is the dead guy, and they talked about what they talked about in thread.

I have never heard of such a mason.

Also, Frank was a real person, so I'm a litte irked by the "Frank the Bunny" but I won't hold it against you since that seems realistic (and is probably your role name anyway, even if you are a scumbag).

He breadcrumbs it because he knows he's going to kill Emp tonight.

Guys, think about it. I say I have a result on him. He assumes it has to do with emptyger. EMPTYGER DIED. He's trying to cover his ass.

I get that he talks to a group.

Seriously, test it out. Best case scenario, we've killed a scum, we have a tracker. Worst case scenario, we lost a townie, but you know I'm scum, and I traded myself for a townie.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #469 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:58 am

Frank the bunny is a morally ambiguous character (but then again, everyone in the film is). Frank the person ran over Gretchen in his car by accident (iicr).

I don't really want to outguess the mod, but based on my result, I don't think there's a godfather, and if it is, I don't think it's Scalebane, but I'm not sure.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #473 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 pm

AniX wrote:we have a somewhat-cop matching Scale with the murder victim
I just have him talking to a bunch of people, Scale's the one who said he dealt with EmpTyger.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #484 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:31 pm

That's the day column, Mr. Hour.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #485 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:35 pm

I followed Sotty. I got something different than Scalebane's scum result. We've probably got 1 scum left, and it's not me and probably not Sotty (I can go into detail on the result if people like, but I figure that's up to Sotty since that's her role and I was a little confused).

I need to reread to discover my thoughts.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #488 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:10 pm

that order is good by me unless Sotty wants to go right after Anix and Olio.

save it and say it when the game's all over, if you like.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #502 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:59 pm

Yeah after Anix's claim, I was pretty sure Anix was scum. Olio's claim makes sense, probably as much sense as his question to chess doesn't make.

Still, if it's not Anix, it's gotta be someone.

Sotty's flavor is a little wierd to me. But what I got in the tracking result != Scalebane's. (It says Sotty was spying on someone, if people are curious).

I fear the only thing standing in our way is a GF with a fake claim of someone in the Darko family.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #504 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:47 pm

Anix
Ixnay
Chess
Olio

When the time comes, that may be switched around, but I'm 90% sure the game's over.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #507 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:18 pm

She didn't see how horrible she was though. In fact, she couldn't make it to sparklemotion because she was helping Jim Cuningham's defense (AFAICR).

Chess: cuz if either of you are GF and have an investigation immunity, the results are kaput. I think it's also quite possible that there could be a fake claim given out that would compell people to think the GF is town. It's possible, but unlikely.

I also think that events will transpire if Anix is not the last scum that will clear olio one way or another. Couple that with the no night kills.

And the fact that I hate townies.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #525 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:35 pm

not really one for post game talk, but I will say GG, good job town, and thanks for modding, nonny.

As far as I can say, since Anix was scum, this whole 11th hour stuff is meaningless in this game. How can you call it shit if it never was intended for use? It's not like Anix is going to be all like:

"11th hour bitches! It's endgame and there's three people left. Guess what? I'm the scum! I caught myself! Go me! Go me! Never doubt the power of the 11th hour!
"

Although I will know more of what to look for when Anix does quote the 11th hour.

I thought Emp's non claim thing was interesting. I was able to figure out Emp's claim after a while, and I'm a moron. Although it didn't really hurt the town to keep it under wraps.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #528 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:22 pm

if you didn't protect me i would have given the mafia STDs.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”