MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1113 (isolation #201) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by MattP »

When would you tell us why the dumping idea can help scum? If it is a bad thing then people voting on players they would like to do it is bad
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1119 (isolation #202) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1114, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 847, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
heal mattp

no seriously guys. matts town.

counterpoint.

Here's the last time you seriously backed me up and acted buddy buddy to me in this game like you do in games we are hydra'ing in together AND even in barkley when you were town:

In post 847, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
heal mattp

no seriously guys. matts town.

SINCE THEN I HAVE POSTED A SHITTON AMOUNT OF TIMES HOW TOWN YOU WERE TO ME AND EVEN IN A CASE ASKED YOU TO BACK ME UP

In post 860, MattP wrote:
Kanye hydrad with me for 2 months in a game that just ended. We were town. I know nuances in his play that make him town and I'm sure he can do the same for me. I'm confident he is town. I'm sure he feels the same towards me. If I were you I would trust kanye's read on my over Tierce's if you're just considering those as reasons as to why I'm town or scum.

I don't care about your play being irrational, I care about it being opportunistic, fencesitty, destroying of protown mechanics, and propaganda-based

In post 872, MattP wrote:Unless both Kanye and I are scum then you should trust us because if even one of us is town the scum one of us would be caught and I'm POSITIVE about that

In post 896, MattP wrote:
Kanye is a strong as fuck townread and I am actually not going to go SPECIFICALLY into why because I think that people already have a townread on him so it makes no difference and because I want to preserve the meta knowledge I have for the future.

I'm damn confident that Zdenek, VM, and Kanye are town right now.

In post 983, MattP wrote:If I were scum I wouldn't have changed my vote especially when I explicitly previously said I would prefer your lynch over scoobys previously and I was starting to really "win" it was completely counterproductive from a scum perspective but whatever this is obviously wifom now so I'd ignore the vote flip if I were you. I think your biggest concern would be if Matt would actually find that post you made town enough to abandon ship. Kanye could give you the best indication of that. But I'll find you some games to look at when I have a comp or alternatively look at Barkley, history mafia, Spartacus if you want some scum games

In post 997, MattP wrote:IDGAF about making a list due to the general lack of scumkills

TOWN

kanyeknowsbest
Albert B. Rampage
VoidedMafia
Kinetic
Zdenek
Yosarian2
Lady Lambdadelta
Tierce
quadz08
scooby
Xalxe
SCUM

AND just so you know, if we kill off Xalxe, scooby, and quadz there will be one scum left at MOST

In post 1038, MattP wrote:Before we start hurting I want to assign three townreads to do the hurting.

KANYE, ABR and VM are obvtown and I vote them.

THEN NEXT TIME YOU EVER REFERRED TO ME AFTER POST 847 WAS HERE

In post 1046, kanyeknowsbest wrote:scooby is town. wth matt?

COMPLETELY IGNORING EVERY MENTION I'VE MADE OF YOU ALL GAME AND BEING COMPLETELY APATHETIC TO MY BUDDYING WITH YOU.

Let's think about it. If we were both town together we'd be fucking this game up the arse together and throwing reads off of each other, you'd be talking to me much more and we'd practically be in-thread masons, considering how confident you were of your townread on me, but the FIRST time you refer to me after 847 is to baselessy say "scooby is town wtf matt" and then suddenly OUT OF NOWHERE start being incredibly cold towards me. If you were scum you would think you could manipulate me because you know I trust you and you would use it to dissuade me from your scumbuddies lynch. You wouldn't give a single fuck about working with me and if you were lazy you'd let me strong townread you and then stop giving a shit. This makes perfect sense from you as scum

In post 1116, kanyeknowsbest wrote:now that i think about it, you can explain your previous town read on me too please matt. marketplace aint ongoing nemore.

Exactly what I don't like that you've done recently you were NOT doing before, and it makes perfect sense that early game you would play the town way towards me to secure the townread but once you knew I had it on you (and you did considering I said it like a THOUSAND times in-thread) you stopped giving a shit and went MIA. Actually, thanks for this, I'm convinced your scum look what you made me do! :]
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1120 (isolation #203) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by MattP »

Also your cold secretive questioning you've been doing on me lately just looks like you trying to fit so hard into the meta-tell I told you about yourself too
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1121 (isolation #204) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1096, MattP wrote:What if I told you that the scumteam is Scooby, Xalxe and KKB?

In post 1096, MattP wrote:What if I told you that the scumteam is Scooby, Xalxe and KKB?

SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1122 (isolation #205) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1117, Yosarian2 wrote:2. Town have no obvious reason to not want to rage-dump. The town can lynch people basically just as easily with or without rage-dump; rage dump can make the lynch happen slightly faster, and it might theoretically be relevant in some endgame situations, but it's pretty unlikely that a town rage-dumping at this point is going to hurt the town (at least not if we stick to The Plan (tm) and keep everyone at max hp).

If everyone has rage: What do scum have? That has been the question that has been rolling around in my mind this entire game. I've been trying to figure that out, what mechanics could it be. Is it simply more rage? Maybe, but if that's the case, rage-dumping would be useless. Scum would just have enough rage to both cover the "town amount" and perform extra kills.

What if it's actually connected to the town's rage though? What if scum gain extra rage every time the town rages? What if the scum are able to redirect someone's rage use? What is the scum can use rage for something else? What if the scum have both rage and another mechanic and rage dumping means nothing but gaining townie points?

And we have Yos who is the proponent for it, running blindly into the field, and yet he's immediately down when someone who he should realize equally over thinks these things is showing trepidation.
This actually literally confirms Kinetic as town

Like as far as I'm concerned he's as good as an innocent child
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1125 (isolation #206) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by MattP »

If you're town then just talk to me about reads and me in-thread masons and if you help me and post anything like you sound when we chat while we hydra I'll trust that you're town. IN FACT, you have the easiest job (at least with me) out of all the players because you know we work well together so there's literally nothing stopping you from doing that other than inactivity.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1126 (isolation #207) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by MattP »

and be in-thread masons***
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1128 (isolation #208) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by MattP »

Ok you better
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1130 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by MattP »

Fuck. Literally Fuck My Life.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1133 (isolation #210) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by MattP »

Fate, before you go apeshit in this thread, trust me, I understand that you're town, it's just that scooby's scum and nothing you can do will change my mind
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1163 (isolation #211) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1147, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like seriously, this has gone beyond being a "response to Fate". It can't be attributed as that because of these two posts before the replacement is announced.

I want some answers from both of you about this matter.

MattP, I need an answer from you about something. Explain your thought process concerning the "Kanye backing out of his town read" comment. It's very important to my reads currently.

I explained exactly how I felt when calling kanye scum and explaining my case on him. The behavior I showed in that post was why I thought he either lost his townread or was lazy scum.

In post 1152, Fate wrote:
In post 1130, MattP wrote:Fuck. Literally Fuck My Life.

In post 1131, Kinetic wrote:KILL IT NOW! KILL IT NOW WITH FIRE!

In post 1134, quadz08 wrote:oh jeez

let's kill it dead please

HOW MANY OF THESE FUCKS ARE SCUM SHITTING THEIR PANTS?

TIERCE, YOURE PRETTY, WHY DONT YOU TELL ME

Thank you for confirming yourself as scum to me!
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1164 (isolation #212) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 am

Post by MattP »

FATE COMES INTO THREAD AS A UNIVERSAL SCUMREAD

FATE IMMEDIATELY PROVIDES NO REASONING FOR ANYTHING BUT MAKES A LOT OF HUGE MOVES TO TRY TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF HIS WAGON AND DETER THEM FROM CONTINUING TOWARDS HIS LYNCH

FATE NONCHALANTLY FLIPS HIS HAIR BACK AND TELLS LLD TO "JUST WATCH" TO MAKE HER SWOON FROM THE SIDELINES

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1165 (isolation #213) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1145, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:FoS: Kinetic

This is a joke, right?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1177 (isolation #214) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1167, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1165, MattP wrote:
In post 1145, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:FoS: Kinetic

This is a joke, right?

He did the same scummy thing Quadz did. That's all this said. I want to take a closer look at both of them.

FATE IS SCUM AND HE'S TRYING TO FORCE HURTS OUT OF PEOPLE

STICK TO THE RAGE DUMP PLAN AND IGNORE HIM
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1178 (isolation #215) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by MattP »

I forgot that I quoted you, LLD, look at this post:

In post 1122, MattP wrote:
In post 1118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1117, Yosarian2 wrote:2. Town have no obvious reason to not want to rage-dump. The town can lynch people basically just as easily with or without rage-dump; rage dump can make the lynch happen slightly faster, and it might theoretically be relevant in some endgame situations, but it's pretty unlikely that a town rage-dumping at this point is going to hurt the town (at least not if we stick to The Plan (tm) and keep everyone at max hp).

If everyone has rage: What do scum have? That has been the question that has been rolling around in my mind this entire game. I've been trying to figure that out, what mechanics could it be. Is it simply more rage? Maybe, but if that's the case, rage-dumping would be useless. Scum would just have enough rage to both cover the "town amount" and perform extra kills.

What if it's actually connected to the town's rage though? What if scum gain extra rage every time the town rages? What if the scum are able to redirect someone's rage use? What is the scum can use rage for something else? What if the scum have both rage and another mechanic and rage dumping means nothing but gaining townie points?

And we have Yos who is the proponent for it, running blindly into the field, and yet he's immediately down when someone who he should realize equally over thinks these things is showing trepidation.
This actually literally confirms Kinetic as town

Like as far as I'm concerned he's as good as an innocent child
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1179 (isolation #216) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by MattP »

Also Fate all you did was confirm Yos as town for me, regardless of your alignment
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1180 (isolation #217) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by MattP »

Oh yeah and LLD is town
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1182 (isolation #218) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by MattP »

Yep, all three scum are in quadz/scooby/xalxe/tierce/kanye

And honestly after my last interaction with kanye I feel better about him specifically because he said he was feeling eh about discussing shit with me even after I attacked him. Tierce is also more often than not a town read but I am keeping her on that list because I hate being wrong.

I would not be surprised right now if the scumteam was quadz/scooby/xalxe

Fate's entrance into the game is so cartoonishly aggressive. If he was scum he would totally go to over-aggressive drive to scare people off of him. It's the easiest card up his sleeve
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1183 (isolation #219) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by MattP »

I have 5 players right now that I have set in stone as town (one being me).

Kinetic, ABR, LLD, Yos, and myself. I never imaged 20 pages ago LLD and ABR being on that list but wow.

VM and Zdenek are strong town

Tierce and Kanye are weak town

And waddya know, that leaves quadz, xalxe and scooby
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1186 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1125, MattP wrote:If you're town then just talk to me about reads and me in-thread masons and if you help me and post anything like you sound when we chat while we hydra I'll trust that you're town. IN FACT, you have the easiest job (at least with me) out of all the players because you know we work well together so there's literally nothing stopping you from doing that other than inactivity.

In post 1126, MattP wrote:and be in-thread masons***

In post 1127, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im really zero care about this game tho :x

tomorrow i swear illt ry 2 care.

In post 1128, MattP wrote:Ok you better

This moved him up a LITTLE but beyond null to slight town, and this is VERY conditional on him getting on and talking to me today or tomorrow.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1191 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by MattP »

Kinetic shouldn't dump rage because he's town town town

Xalxe should be dump raging
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1197 (isolation #222) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by MattP »

Tierce, tell me you know I'm town. It will make me very very happy :P
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1198 (isolation #223) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by MattP »

Actually I'm being dumb, we should be rage dumping Fate NOW before he can use his rage

HURT: Fate

I AM GOING TO BE USING MY RAGE (WHICH IS THREE) ON FATE RIGHT NOW
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1199 (isolation #224) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by MattP »

Kinetc regardless of what Tierce did Scooby landing scum makes me prime target for scum death and I intend to live long enough to make scum feel sorry for not killing me when they had the chance
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1200 (isolation #225) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by MattP »

EBWOP: Not Tierce, Yos***
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1201 (isolation #226) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by MattP »

I've sent in my 3 rage points on Fate
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1210 (isolation #227) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1209, Tierce wrote:
In post 1183, MattP wrote:Tierce and Kanye are weak town
Not reading so I might have missed something but where did your read on him change back to Town?

I said earlier that rereading your earliest argument with me where I bitch fitted you

I can find the quote if you want

Frankly the main thing that bothers me about you is that because you're not invested you're getting stuck on the same things over and over to the point that it looks stiff and lacks of fluidity, but if you're literally NOT READING then whatever, you're not my priority for lynch
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1211 (isolation #228) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1102, MattP wrote:Yep Tierce was her biggest advocate.

I'm very willing to call LLD and Tierce town too after thinking things over. Weaker townreads, but town nonetheless. I forgot how townie Tierce was when I bitchfitted her early game. LLD is playing very similar to how she played in Always On and Asexual Mafia
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1214 (isolation #229) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1212, Tierce wrote:I'm talking about your read on kanye, not on me.

I explained that too, it went back to a weak town read that depends on him contributing and discussing stuff more with me over the next few days.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1215 (isolation #230) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by MattP »

Xalxe, the fact that the last time you posted was to vote me and since then I've completely turned around the perception of me and you have yet to post since then when that was your only viable angle in the game makes you look completely rigid, awkward and lacking in fluidity.

:]
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1217 (isolation #231) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by MattP »

WELP.

VOTE: Xalxe
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1218 (isolation #232) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by MattP »

Town has never won a WiH game, right?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1222 (isolation #233) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by MattP »

Wait why would we hurt???
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1223 (isolation #234) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by MattP »

OOOOH GREAT POINT
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1224 (isolation #235) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by MattP »

ANYONE THAT HEALS/HURTS IN THE NEXT 24ISH HOURS IS CONFTOWN
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1225 (isolation #236) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Post by MattP »

To be more specific, anyone that hurts/heals before 1:37PM EST Dec 17 is conftown because that's the last time Flay posted
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1227 (isolation #237) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by MattP »

And I just made a list for no reason.

Fine.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1286 (isolation #238) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by MattP »

I submitted my rage at 10:19PM EST (49 mins from now)

I'll heal then
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1320 (isolation #239) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by MattP »

WHO SHOULD I HEAL
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1321 (isolation #240) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by MattP »

WTF I RAGED AT 10:19EST YESTERDAY IT'S 10:25EST RIGHT NOW HOW COULD I HAVE HEALED WHEN YOU ASKED
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1322 (isolation #241) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1201, MattP wrote:I've sent in my 3 rage points on Fate

I POSTED THIS AT 10:20 EST YESTERDAY
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1324 (isolation #242) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by MattP »

HEAL: TIERCE
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1325 (isolation #243) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by MattP »

There figured it out
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1329 (isolation #244) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm a fucking idiot.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1331 (isolation #245) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by MattP »

KANYE KNOWS THIS WE DISCUSSED THIS BEFORE MY COMP TIME IS OFF BY ONE HOUR FROM MY MS TIME IM AN IDIOT
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1332 (isolation #246) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by MattP »

Wow if I die for that it will LITERALLY be hilarious
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1334 (isolation #247) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by MattP »

Like in that I deserve to die for that being I'm FUCKING STUPID
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1336 (isolation #248) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by MattP »

So for me it said "10:19PM" on MS and I thought it was around 9 because I was texting and my phone said nine I'm literally not even fucking with you
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1338 (isolation #249) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by MattP »

If this is a gambit and I actually thought of it this quickly I seriously deserve a fucking medal
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1343 (isolation #250) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by MattP »

This game is literally against me. It's not the people in it, it's the FUCKING GAME
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1344 (isolation #251) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm going to catch up now
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1346 (isolation #252) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by MattP »

You're seriously the most understanding person ever

This is specifically why I love you
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1348 (isolation #253) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by MattP »

Tierce looking at Xalxe with a rational lens?

Never
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1356 (isolation #254) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by MattP »

I have a question

If I don't post in this game until Thursday night will I come back to myself being dead?

I have finals on Tues, Wed, and Thurs

Pedit: Kinetic, that would be OOG communication and even if it was a murky line I don't fuck with murky lines

Pedit: Tierce, I'm a lover not a biter
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1360 (isolation #255) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1358, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1356, MattP wrote:If I don't post in this game until Thursday night will I come back to myself being dead?

If I have anything to say about it, you'll be dead before Tuesday.

Well that's not very fair at all
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1366 (isolation #256) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by MattP »

Because I have a final tomorrow and all I can do right now is try to have myself spared until Thursday so that I don't have to do poorly on my finals. I would like to not be in this thread right now out all. Does that make sense?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1367 (isolation #257) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by MattP »

Guys

I was on Atlantic Standard Time
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1369 (isolation #258) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by MattP »

I think the WORST thing for me to do this moment is throw out kills on someone who was previously conftown to me because you have a sexy tone and a dashing personality?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1378 (isolation #259) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1371, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1366, MattP wrote:Because I have a final tomorrow and all I can do right now is try to have myself spared until Thursday so that I don't have to do poorly on my finals. I would like to not be in this thread right now out all. Does that make sense?

Of course it makes sense. Listen dude, you're dead. The gig is up. We know you're scum. We know who your buddies are. Just, let it go. Or confess. Whatever scum.

New thing I just discovered about myself: When someone wants me dead in a game I either feel terrible or I want to date the person

In post 1372, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1369, MattP wrote:I think the WORST thing for me to do this moment is throw out kills on someone who was previously conftown to me because you have a sexy tone and a dashing personality?

no its the best thing you can do FUCKING COME ON MAN

You're a LIAR this is a trap
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1379 (isolation #260) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by MattP »

Kinetic is Xalxe scum?

Cuz if you say no you're DUMB
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1382 (isolation #261) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1381, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1379, MattP wrote:Kinetic is Xalxe scum?

Cuz if you say no you're DUMB

He could be. The scum group is Matt, Yos, (LLD or Xalxe). Frankly, its 3 of those 4 right there. The game is over once those 4 are dead either way unless there is another scum group/SK.

Ok, how many dicks do I have to suck for you to make that list not have me on it?

Honestly
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1384 (isolation #262) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by MattP »

That was a terrible attempt to make a point, Kinetic
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1387 (isolation #263) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by MattP »

Kanye
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1392 (isolation #264) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by MattP »

Why do you think I'm scum I thought you loved me when I have I ever lied to you before in a scumgame :(

In post 1389, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1384, MattP wrote:That was a terrible attempt to make a point, Kinetic

Its the only way you're getting off that list lol :).

I'll suck as many dicks as it takes for the town that's how fucking protown I am

pedit: LLD STAY OUT OF THIS
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1398 (isolation #265) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by MattP »

This is a terrible night for me

First I had a directing final where I told everyone my play was about love and the professor told me I was dumb

Then I cried because I saw someone act really well but it was a rly sad scene

Then I realized I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

and now this

I seriously am going to cry right now I seriously mean this LLD if you don't cut it out I'm this close
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1414 (isolation #266) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by MattP »

Tierce has been in a crazy place all game

It's kinda adorkable
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1416 (isolation #267) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by MattP »

I AM DOING NOTHING BUT BEING SILLY I WILL BE SERIOUS AND READ AFTER FINALS JESUS IM NOT FAILING MY FINAL AND EXERTING 2 HRS ENERGY INTO THIS GAME READING ALL THE POST KILL SPEC LEMME POST SILLY THINGS AND STUDY WELL
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1423 (isolation #268) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by MattP »

THERE WAS ONCE A TIME EVERYONE WAS MEAN TO ME

I AM NOT DOING THE SAME TO LLD AND YOU'RE BEING A BULLY
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1425 (isolation #269) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by MattP »

That's a lie and you know it jerk
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1427 (isolation #270) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by MattP »

I am obviously being SILLY get the memo Tierce gosh
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1431 (isolation #271) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by MattP »

I fucking hate being thwarted by Tierce I hate it!
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1433 (isolation #272) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by MattP »

I don't care right now about anything. <3
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1456 (isolation #273) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by MattP »

Or scum is WIFOMing us?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1466 (isolation #274) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by MattP »

Everyone's in cooldown. Even if I wanted to heal you I couldn't
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1467 (isolation #275) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Post by MattP »

Also I wouldn't worry about scum wasting rage on you should you be town
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1473 (isolation #276) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Post by MattP »

I believe Yos!

Not that anyone gives a shit

And this is without reading Kinetic speculation yet

But I trust my obvtown read on him previous to the Scooby lynch
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1495 (isolation #277) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 am

Post by MattP »

VOTE: LLD
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1515 (isolation #278) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

Post by MattP »

YOS IS TOWN AND ANYONE WHO TARGETS HIM IS CONFIRMED SCUM TO ME BY THIS POINT LITERALLY GO KILL YOURSELVES
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1516 (isolation #279) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

Post by MattP »

AND LLD IS DYING TODAY
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1521 (isolation #280) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1518, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why is yos town matt?

Because I can read the words that he's posting and using my sense of judgment I can tell that he is being completely genuine

Kinetic you're just noise right now, Yos is going to die regardless of wtf I feel and then LLD and you'll see a town then scum flip and then you can deal with that inner turmoil and decide whether or not a kill on me is worth it ta
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1524 (isolation #281) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by MattP »

The fact that LLD would RANDOMLY choose to use her ability on VM at that moment and be town is FUCKING RIDICULOUS and the fact that she would be angry at KKB for attacking her for it is EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS but

THE WINNER FOR MOST RIDICULOUS AWARD FOES TO KINETIC FOR FOR SOME REASON BEING MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT HIS READS ON MY AND YOS THAN LLD AT THIS POINT

WINNER OF 2012 CONGRATULATIONS
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1528 (isolation #282) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1526, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1519, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yo kinetic.

either call me scum and try to kill me or accept that i have lambda as confirmed scum. this is a binary fucking choice m8.

In post 1517, Kinetic wrote:Either LLD or Xalxe is the third. With Kanye doing that, it's probably LLD.

The fact that it's a "probably" between Xalxe and LLD is a JOKE
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1529 (isolation #283) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by MattP »

Look at kanye and I be on same wavelengths we're like passing ships this game
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1531 (isolation #284) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by MattP »

I don't even believe you!
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1533 (isolation #285) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by MattP »

kkb is also confirmed town to me REGARDLESS because of the way he handled the info he had. This is precisely the way he handles info he has as town, like what we talked about kanye
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1542 (isolation #286) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by MattP »

RAGE DUMP ON LLD GOGOGOGO

Yos is already dead, scum rage dumped the FUCK out of him I'm positive
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1544 (isolation #287) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by MattP »

Wait

DONT RAGE DUMP ON LLD YET

WAIT UNTIL COOLDOWN IS OVER
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1545 (isolation #288) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by MattP »

IM ANGRY I BACKTRACKED ON MY INITIAL SCUMREAD ON YOU LLD DAMN YOU

But this should confirm me as town considering her behavior towards me early game and if you have the AUDACITY to call me obvscum go SCREW YOURSELF
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1547 (isolation #289) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by MattP »

Yos, if it makes you feel ANY better, I never faltered in my town read on you :]
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1548 (isolation #290) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by MattP »

You did a good job I'll fight for your name fallen soldier
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1563 (isolation #291) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by MattP »

Xalxe goes next

My id is thirsting for blood right now

I am more for a tierce, LLD and xalxe team

ABR is town town town
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1576 (isolation #292) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1564, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i hope you feel ashamed and terrible for not backing me up immediately matt.

LLD is like the cutest confscum ever
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1577 (isolation #293) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by MattP »

Sry I am dumb kanye I'm going to sleep outside of the tent tonight
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1586 (isolation #294) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by MattP »

I will be at a movie tonight starting at 9:35PM EST (yes I checked the time zone) and will not have access to a computer

This is me warning you beforehand
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1588 (isolation #295) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by MattP »

Wait I forgot about quadz, thanks for reminding me!

LLD/Xalxe/Quadz trollolol
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1590 (isolation #296) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by MattP »

Scum had probably accrued at LEAST 4 rage per player by the time of the VM kill

They could have killed VM with just two rage dumpers. If even one of them had 5 rage
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1591 (isolation #297) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by MattP »

He's not even a concern until after Xalxe is gone though
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1593 (isolation #298) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by MattP »

*sprays LLD with water*
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1595 (isolation #299) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by MattP »

Yes, this is true
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1617 (isolation #300) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by MattP »

Xalxe
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1619 (isolation #301) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by MattP »

HURT: LLD

I also am submitting rage RIGHT NOW
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1621 (isolation #302) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by MattP »

SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1626 (isolation #303) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by MattP »

I couldnt use rage LLD is officially dead
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1627 (isolation #304) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by MattP »

Which means I'm using it on Xalxe right now so fucking bite me
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1628 (isolation #305) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by MattP »

Why? Because God forbid I somehow die I'm starting the war on Xalxe

VIVA LA RESISTANCE
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1629 (isolation #306) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by MattP »

In case my hurt didn't go through because it was too late

Hurt: Xalxe

Your other Hurt went through, so this one definitionally cannot.

That's THREE points on him
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1632 (isolation #307) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by MattP »

Quilford how many rage points have you used you have 1 minute to respond
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1633 (isolation #308) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by MattP »

All right, confirmed third scum
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1636 (isolation #309) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by MattP »

FTR meta knowledge in shitty situations Quilford backstabs the shit out of scumbuddies
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1644 (isolation #310) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by MattP »

I can't wait until Kinetic realizes he was wrong about his two most obv scumreads P:
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1648 (isolation #311) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:10 am

Post by MattP »

Kinetic is obvie townziebears and quadz is scummy but I haven't read kinetics theory yet but by this point I assume anything in kinetics theory is wrong anyway
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1652 (isolation #312) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:48 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1649, Xalxe wrote:
In post 1648, MattP wrote:Kinetic is obvie townziebears and quadz is scummy but I haven't read kinetics theory yet but by this point I assume anything in kinetics theory is wrong anyway

If he's town, why would his theories be wrong?

I am not even saying this to be rude, but I'm seriously unsure if you're trying to seem stupid for town cred
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1655 (isolation #313) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:38 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1653, Xalxe wrote:
In post 1652, MattP wrote:
In post 1649, Xalxe wrote:
In post 1648, MattP wrote:Kinetic is obvie townziebears and quadz is scummy but I haven't read kinetics theory yet but by this point I assume anything in kinetics theory is wrong anyway

If he's town, why would his theories be wrong?

I am not even saying this to be rude, but I'm seriously unsure if you're trying to seem stupid for town cred

On further reflection, that post was worded poorly. Maybe try this: if you believe he's town, why aren't you willing to consider his theory? Is it just because it names you as scum?

I don't understand how you find this question any more logical than the last
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1656 (isolation #314) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am

Post by MattP »

You're asking me why I don't agree with a theory that would according to kinetic make me undeniable scum when I'm town

As if that's something that merits discussion

It's very adorable to see how you allocate your scumhunting time
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1658 (isolation #315) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:00 am

Post by MattP »

It seems like xalxe has literally NOTHING worth discussing and that he has NO scumreads as of this point

That is a scumtell at this point in a game

Kinetic take the wool off from over your eyes
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1659 (isolation #316) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:01 am

Post by MattP »

And xalxe accusing me of being wrong for my opinion of kinetics theory when that same theory also confirms xalxe of being scum and he has NO qualm with that is absolute hilarity
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1660 (isolation #317) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:03 am

Post by MattP »

When xalxe and LLD are both flipped scum PLEASE keep calling me scum, I dare you kinetic
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1684 (isolation #318) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1677, kanyeknowsbest wrote:wish you would use your fuckin head some times kinetic.

People in this round don't understand the concept of prolonging the answering of a question to scumhunt. I got attacked for this earlier on even though I use it as a strategy in games all the time, especially town games.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1686 (isolation #319) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1685, Xalxe wrote:Woah.

Woah woah woah what if no?

There is a difference between prolonging and not answering. You do the latter.

In addition, that's some fucking fantastic buddying on the conftown there Matt, well done. Confirm vote: MattP

I'd demand proof of the "I do it in town games" but I really don't care at this stage.

Other than my lack of explaining my Zdenek townread show me ONE other time where you can describe me not answering a question as "not answering" as opposed to "prolonging"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU JUST CONF VOTED ME

HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN BUDDYING KKB THE ENTIRE GAME AND WE HYDRA TOGETHER AND ARE BEST BUDS HOLY SHIT
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1687 (isolation #320) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 am

Post by MattP »

Also, you do realize you're going to be killed before me AND that you trying to push this lynch on me is going to be your downfall? I just want to introduce these cost-benefit things in case you think that what you're doing is beneficial to your scumteam. You have some good other options to try scumhunting on! I know I'm the only person you've pushed the entire game and your scumhunting is obviously very organic and towny but maybe you just wanna try yknow like adding that extra little inch of town SPUNK
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1688 (isolation #321) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1672, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1660, MattP wrote:When xalxe and LLD are both flipped scum PLEASE keep calling me scum, I dare you kinetic

And when Xalxe is town? Like I'm pretty sure he is?

ITT you call me/Yos/Xalxe/LLD a 3/4 probable scumteam with Xalxe being conditionally scum only with me (otherwise it's Tierce and quadz as the remaining two I think you said but I'm not going to go through the effort of checking) and Yos landing town meaning that it MUST be a me/Xalxe/LLD scumteam, then call me scum and Xalxe town EVEN THOUGH you think Xalxe is scum with me and LLD

OK BUDDYBOI
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1693 (isolation #322) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 am

Post by MattP »

XALXE THE THREE THINGS YOU SHOWED WERE

A) A QUESTION ASKING ME HOW I DONT GET SOMETHING SO I SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED MY THOUGHT PROCESSING BEHIND NOT UNDERSTANDING IT?

B) YOU ASKING FOR ME TO IDIOTICALLY BRING UP MY OWN META TO DEFEND MYSELF WHE YOUR BULLCRAP SCUM NOT WORTH MY TIME

C) THE VERY ZDENEK POINT I BROUGHT UP

I am literally bewildered at you and your incessant and perverted NEED to pull handfulls of bullshit out of your ass

Here's a question for you: why the fuck did you ask me why I didn't trust Kinetic's theory when that theory would make me scum? Why the fuck would you even ask me that and WHY did you originally phrase it, "so you don't trust the theories of your town reads?" or some bullshit like that? Why are you literally the most fail mafia I've ever seen let's start there!
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1694 (isolation #323) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1690, Xalxe wrote:1) And sure, maybe I go down before you. I don't think I will, but we'll see.

2) When was the last time he advocated that specific set of scumteams? I ask because I'm genuinely curious and I suspect it was a while ago.

1) Lol

2) Click on "Activity overview" then go to Kinetic, then click on his post count and you can see his ENTIRE ISO from there

Did that suffice to answer your question?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1695 (isolation #324) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:42 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1690, Xalxe wrote:Even if I do, then I flip town and the smart people say "well, he was town, his reads were genuine, maybe we should kill the fuck out of Matt nao because he's led several town lynches?"

I actually really ought to do an analysis on posts like these and see how likely they are to come from town
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1697 (isolation #325) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

Post by MattP »

Kinetic, you should judge my PLAY and TONE this game and see that I'm town

Most players get to do one stupid "town" thing and then can lurkaderp the fuck out of themselves. Please notice that should I not do something "INCREDIBLY PROTOWN OMG" at least once every 5 pages everyone IMMEDIATELY reverts back to a scumread on me

I am the horse shit of this game

All of the women in this game are lusting after my death and feel penis envy for me

EVEN AFTER I "proved myself" with my "albert is town / kinetic is town" superpost spurt and people went "ok ok you're town we'll back off" people came back to me as scum AGAIN

If I were scum once I was deemed town people would at least back the fuck off for like maybe 10 pages and my scumteam, if they were the worst scumteam in the world (and given the caliber of the players in this game we can assume it wouldnt be a bad scumteam, AND if it was we would have caught someone by now without a PR) they would direct attention elsewhere and they would do a good job at it

But no, every 5 pages I'm scum and I'm a target that must be eliminated

Do you see how RIDICULOUS it is to think I'm scum, and ESPECIALLY with LLD?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1699 (isolation #326) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 am

Post by MattP »

I'm an inno child demon and Xalxe was caught fornicating with Angel Gabriel
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1700 (isolation #327) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:54 am

Post by MattP »

Like the only thing I want at this point Kinetic is for you, me and Kanye to just STFU and form a bloc because if we waste a kill on any one of the three of us we're STUPID and deserve to lose anyway

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1705 (isolation #328) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Post by MattP »

I've been thinking a lot about Xalxe for the past few hours, let's hold off on him until I can rego over everything

There is now this deep pit in my heart that he's really just terrible but I want to see if I get over it
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1711 (isolation #329) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by MattP »

Oh ok I'm writing a play right now but this will happen later tonight
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1713 (isolation #330) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1712, quadz08 wrote:hi

this game remains ridiculous

u love it cuz im in it
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1717 (isolation #331) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by MattP »

Ok um you wanna know why I have him as a scummy read? I'll rego through shit he hasn't been something to focus on for awhile

I need to get more into this game here I go
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1719 (isolation #332) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:28 am

Post by MattP »

Christmas party tonight and surgery tomorrow, I'll try to post before the surgery
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1750 (isolation #333) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:57 am

Post by MattP »

Yeah very busy time for me I will get to it, transitioning between like 3 things right now but I should have time tonight
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1753 (isolation #334) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 am

Post by MattP »

All right I'm looking over quadz now
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1754 (isolation #335) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:19 am

Post by MattP »

kkb, what do you think about quadz's change of read on me in post 339

To me it looks kind of shitty, he went 180 on me when everyone else did when he had a strong as fuck townread on me before that to the point of calling a townbloc on me, and some of his language reads bizarre considering my relationship to him (telling me to calm the fuck down and saying to put my shovel down)

Seemed like an opportunistic read but then he went into a LLD push over me which was bizarre because that entire post was directed towards me. The LLD push seemed like it required knowledge of LLD's alignment and looked like distancing. The post had a lot more insinuation of me being scummy than LLD but it resulted with an LLD vote which never turned into anything later in the game, he then jumped onto PV.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1757 (isolation #336) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:57 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1755, kanyeknowsbest wrote:339 actually makes me feel better about him :I

it reads to me like hes having slight doubts about his genuine town read and wants you to chill out for a sec and get your head back in the game and stop trying to get yourself lynched.

Why do you have him as a scumread?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1766 (isolation #337) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 am

Post by MattP »

All right lets just get shit done

I havent been invested in this game recently but so far all of the players I had as town that have died have been town. I am going to SHEEP MYSELF right now and say that all the scum are in here

In post 1087, MattP wrote:
Xalxe
kanyeknowsbest
Lady Lambdadelta
quadz08
Tierce

LLD has already flipped and kkb is town. So the last two scum are in Tierce, Xalxe and quadz.

I would like a quadz vote in this bitch right now

VOTE: Quadz

And Xalxe tomorrow

That is all.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1772 (isolation #338) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by MattP »

I'd lynch Tierce because she's incredibly demoralizing and a null read that should be rid of

But since when are you willing to sheep me
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1774 (isolation #339) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1773, Zdenek wrote:I'd lynch Tierce, but LLD buddying her makes me think that she's town.

I have to read the interactions between LLD and Tierce tomorrow and see if LLD was using Tierce to her advantage

If I don't feel this is the situation I'm voting Tierce

But look over that, that's the biggest thing to consider. Buddying isn't a tell in it's own, USING SOMEONE to one's advantage is a difference-of-alignment tell
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1817 (isolation #340) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by MattP »

If ABR ended up being scum and I backtracked due to one post by him then I suck

But I think it was a genuine as fuck post
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1821 (isolation #341) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by MattP »

IF QUILFORD FLIPS TOWN THEN EVERYONE SHEEPS THE FUCK OUT OF ME WITH A QUADZ LYNCH THAT IS ALL
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1852 (isolation #342) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by MattP »

Sheep me

Win games
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1856 (isolation #343) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1854, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey matt. are u scum

Oh stfu
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1859 (isolation #344) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by MattP »

Kanye I know what response you want from me so instead DICKS

pedit: No, I'm town. I'm not going to flippant about my alignment if you don't want me to be
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1861 (isolation #345) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1855, Quilford wrote:mattp is just subtly lazier as scum

Lolol you haven't seen half of my town games then
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1863 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1862, kanyeknowsbest wrote:quilford mayi please see your meta analysis credentials i believe they may not have come from an accredited institution.

ITT Quilford claims he can read my alignment when he's never read me right before as scum
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1864 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by MattP »

I just realized you actually posted reasons for me being scummy to you, I'm intoxicated, no I didn't catch onto you having a guilty on LLD but nonetheless if we're gonna get all he said she said why the fuck are you still alive as a claimed tracker SPOILER that's super scummy bro
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1865 (isolation #348) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by MattP »

Look at me casting doubt on Kanye as a town tracker that completely goes against my scum meta so now I'm obviously town

And now I'm being flippant about it, super town points for Matt, King Of The Towns
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1867 (isolation #349) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1866, kanyeknowsbest wrote:now youve done it matt.

kanyes scum kanyes scum kanyes scum

Everyone should sheep my kanye scumread but lets not like vote him or whatever for like until a really long time from now maybe actually yes definitely in lylo we'll vote him off and win games we'll keep him around until then

Also wait wtf kanye pls explain how your tracker works, like how does the mechanic of it work
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1869 (isolation #350) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1868, Quilford wrote:
it's coz you're not scum, dear

and i don't think 1 game sample size really equals a fair sample size iirc

it's pretty obvious reading barkley shut up and history mafia vs. this game and other town games that there is a *bit* of a difference

I will never admit that my scum and town metas are different and you cant stop me
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1873 (isolation #351) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1870, kanyeknowsbest wrote:in the morning when you are sober pls look at what u posted and feel rly bad about yourself tyvm.

kkb wtf I thought you were better than this

And don't do the "feel bad about yourself" thing because you did that in the marathon game and you were SK don't think I missed that shit

Also I want to understand the mechanic

I need a good understanding of how, when you guys were already kicking our ass as scum, you wouldnt just bus a scum partner, LLD, for the lil extra kick to make yourself obvtown and get everyone to sheep you for a scum win

Go ahead my ears are turned your way

And tell me I'm not town I dare you
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1874 (isolation #352) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1872, Quilford wrote:you are one of the rare people who i do not immediately feel compelled to dislike after saying that, so go crazy 8D

<3
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1877 (isolation #353) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1876, Kinetic wrote:
vote:Zd
Scum found, gg.

I was secretly thinking that a lil bit but ty for really catalyzing my feelings on the subject and making me face the monsters of having an incorrect townread
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1881 (isolation #354) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1850, Zdenek wrote:Moving right along
Vote: Quadz

I read this and raised a singular eyebrow slightly and secretly felt a bit of paranoia but I kept it to myself to not instigate absolute chaos in the thread

I still think Quadz is scum

pedit: Kinetic, I am now rolefishing and asking if this is role related info specifically because you fucked up with me and that other person you said was scum who I already forgot who it was
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1883 (isolation #355) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by MattP »

Ok if that's the case then I need to think about it while sober

But in any case as far as I'm concerned you're town so I think we should talk about reads and shit seriously if you actually believe I'm town cuz I think we can make some progress like Name of the Wind when we actually started working together, cuz this game has been a shit storm
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1884 (isolation #356) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by MattP »

We also need a full PR mechanic roleclaim from kkb because I'm not letting him win for his move on LLD
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1887 (isolation #357) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by MattP »

Yea I'm pretty confident that Quilford is town

Lol at me being right about a very vague ABR-tonal post
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1917 (isolation #358) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:22 am

Post by MattP »

Quadz is scum. I'm positive. It has to do with my role or whatever
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1921 (isolation #359) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:30 am

Post by MattP »

Uh wtf zdenek I was obviously kidding about the role thing are you stupid
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1925 (isolation #360) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 am

Post by MattP »

It almost feels like zd is really just being that bad and discouraged and will flip scum but right now scum are looking for any reason for a wagon

Idk I still want xalxe and quadz gone and zd can be added to that list but quadz should be first
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1926 (isolation #361) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:47 am

Post by MattP »

OH LOOK AT THAT WE CAUGHT A FISH QUADZ IS SCUM THAT'S BITING ONTO A OMGUS PLAY BY ZDENEK OUT OF DESPERATION

QUADZ GOES TODAY
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1927 (isolation #362) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 am

Post by MattP »

Ebwop: will flip town*
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1929 (isolation #363) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:54 am

Post by MattP »

Yea ok scum

It's ok you'll probably get zd mislynched anyway regardless of how I feel
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1933 (isolation #364) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:05 am

Post by MattP »

Lol also at quadz "knowing I would call him out for his vote"

Only reason he would know that is if he already felt like shit for being scum and knew he would be caught for an opportunistic play. Also he clearly has no strong scumreads and is fishing for anything by this point WHICH IS A SCUMTELL

Zdenek dw quadz is scum you fucked up with kinetic but quadz and xalxe will both be next and we win games
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1937 (isolation #365) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:12 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1934, quadz08 wrote:No, Matt, I knew someone would cause I know it looks like OMGUS cause gee whiz I have played mafia before WEEIIIIRRRRD.

*OBSCURE PRE-KNOWLEDGE ABOUT KNOWING HOW A VOTE WILL BE CONSTRUED THAT A TOWNIE WOULD NEVER HAVE EVEN CONSIDERED*

In post 1935, Tierce wrote:
Can we just lynch Matt already?

You'll never get me lynched. How does that make you feel? Also you can go after Quadz and Xalxe
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1939 (isolation #366) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:22 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1938, Xalxe wrote:
In post 1937, MattP wrote:*OBSCURE PRE-KNOWLEDGE ABOUT KNOWING HOW A VOTE WILL BE CONSTRUED THAT A TOWNIE WOULD NEVER HAVE EVEN CONSIDERED*

Um, no.

Does it hurt your feelings that you and/or Quadz are caught scum? Pls answer this seriously
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1941 (isolation #367) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:30 am

Post by MattP »

sry i no how it feels
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1951 (isolation #368) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am

Post by MattP »

Tierce has been off base this entire game

Burden of Proficiency, or Really That Bad? You decide
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1953 (isolation #369) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1944, quadz08 wrote:You're adorable.

When you flip scum are you going to claim that that isn't a scumtell? Because it is one
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1955 (isolation #370) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:56 am

Post by MattP »

Why on EARTH would I work with someone that has been against me the entire game despite me being incredibly protown and someone that has been having terrible reads consistently throughout the game? The ONLY reason I have you as a slight townread at this point is because you wouldn't be this bad as scum because you'd be afraid it'd get you mislynched. I'm not being rude here, I'm being honest

No, I don't need to "work with you", and I won't unless I become pathetically desperate for an extra vote. Question for you, why the fuck are you still alive? You've been a pretty decent townread of people all game and you are considered a high caliber player. MAAAAYYYBBBBEEEE HMMMM maybe it's because you've been off-base this entire game and are the scum's fucking shining horse.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1957 (isolation #371) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1956, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1955, MattP wrote:despite me being incredibly protown

*cough*

Hey bitch

You have me as 50% town and 50% scum and the only reason you have that scumread on me is because of stupid mechanics and if you say otherwise you're breakin my heart
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1960 (isolation #372) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 am

Post by MattP »

kanyeknowsbest -
has demonstrated prior interest in a quadz vote

Kinetic -wont vote quadz
MattP -
voting quadz

quadz08 -obv wont vote quadz
Quilford -
voting quadz

Tierce -wont vote quadz
Xalxe -wont vote quadz
Zdenek -
voting quadz

If KKB vote's quadz that's 50% of the living players and I'm going to start an attack on him. IDGAF if half the game feels otherwise. However, nothing is happening until KKB explains his role.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1964 (isolation #373) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1961, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote matt

Fuck you explain the fucking mechanic
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1965 (isolation #374) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by MattP »

YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF IT AND IF I GET KILLED I SWEAR YOU ARE FUCKING BOUND TO AN EXPLANATION IF YOU'RE SCUM YOU'RE PISS SCARED ILL CATCH YOU WITH IT YOU KNOW THE OTHER FUCKERS ARE TOO NUMB AND LOST TO KNOW THE FIRST FUCKING THING ABOUT YOUR SCUMMY ASS
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1968 (isolation #375) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1966, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey matt why do you think im not dead.

Explain the fucking mechanic

In post 1967, Xalxe wrote:
Why is it important?

WTF kind of questions are these
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1969 (isolation #376) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by MattP »

Kanye, you know I'm town and you pretending I'm not is scummy as fuck, now explain the mechanic
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1970 (isolation #377) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by MattP »

VOTE: Kanye

Xalxe literally shut up for the next 6 hours
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1972 (isolation #378) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by MattP »

Like what the literal fuck is wrong with you Xalxe

Even Kanye, who IM FUCKING QUESTIONING would call you stupid were he town right now
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1973 (isolation #379) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by MattP »

Xalxe you thinking you're fucking CUTE or PRODUCTIVE right now at this fucking moment is the moment idiotic antitown shit ever
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1974 (isolation #380) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by MattP »

*Matt tries to cast MUCH NEEDED DOUBT on a fucking player whose claim has holes in it, a player who at this point will easily glide through the game*

*Xalxe herpafuckingderps in and starts questioning Matt for doing so yet doesn't even have the human decency to wait until after Matt has done so*

What

The

Actual

Fuck
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1975 (isolation #381) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by MattP »

Xalxe you are ignored for the next 2 hours

KKB answer the mechanic question
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1979 (isolation #382) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by MattP »

LOLOLOLOL

pedit: KKB, if you ignore Quadz's jump to me right now you should feel pathetic should you be town
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1981 (isolation #383) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1980, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
unvote vote quadz

boom shakalaka

Just to be sure, you were faking a scumread on me right?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1984 (isolation #384) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1867, MattP wrote:
In post 1866, kanyeknowsbest wrote:now youve done it matt.

kanyes scum kanyes scum kanyes scum

Everyone should sheep my kanye scumread but lets not like vote him or whatever for like until a really long time from now maybe actually yes definitely in lylo we'll vote him off and win games we'll keep him around until then

Also wait wtf kanye pls explain how your tracker works, like how does the mechanic of it work

I thought I was pretty damn obvious that I was staging a fake scumread on you to keep scum off of you
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1987 (isolation #385) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by MattP »

Yea yea whatever Quadz is like confirmed scum let's rejoice over that he's gonna rage dump with his buddy on you regardless of what I do because he would know you double-bussing as scum is an impossibility so even if I'm screaming you're scum it doesnt matter by this point

Also for fuck's sake I hope Xalxe is scum
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1990 (isolation #386) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm honestly surprised noone bit the bait of you being scummy, but I guess it's because I was an easy mislynch on my own

Would have been more effective if someone like Kinetic called you out
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1992 (isolation #387) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by MattP »

Lolk
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2007 (isolation #388) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 am

Post by MattP »

Zd is town and Xalxe is sloppy scum trying to deter the wagon from Quadz holy shit discuss
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2008 (isolation #389) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am

Post by MattP »

kanyeknowsbest --town
Kinetic --town
MattP --town
quadz08 --scum
Quilford --town
Tierce --town
Xalxe --scum
Zdenek --town

Wake me up when it's over
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2010 (isolation #390) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:11 am

Post by MattP »

Fun Fact #12: When a player is frustrated because they "don't have any scum reads", 4/5 times they're scum that are haloing all of the players because they have preformed knowledge of their town alignments

/fact
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2014 (isolation #391) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2013, quadz08 wrote:I do think she's likely town, yes. Also, yes, Matt blah blah blah you think I'm scum.

There's a small, yet notable, difference between knowing and thinking

<3
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2015 (isolation #392) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by MattP »

Also we need to fucking hurry up with a kill before scum get another rage point

We should just agree with tomorrow at, say, 5PM EST whoever has majority vote is dead
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2016 (isolation #393) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm hurting and raging quadz tomorrow at 5 sooooo lol at noone responding to me when you've had 10 hours to
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2023 (isolation #394) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 am

Post by MattP »

Kk
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2024 (isolation #395) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by MattP »

HURT: quadz
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2026 (isolation #396) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by MattP »

btw when quadz flips scum we have this in the bag

Also I bet scum are super boring in their QT and totally demoralized. LOL at them using a rage drainage at like the slowest and least beneficial part of the game

THIS IS ME POKING FUN AT THE SCUMS
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2029 (isolation #397) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2026, MattP wrote:btw when quadz flips scum we have this in the bag

Also I bet scum are super boring in their QT and totally demoralized. LOL at them using a rage drainage at like the slowest and least beneficial part of the game

THIS IS ME POKING FUN AT THE SCUMS

If quadz is actually town then scum laughed at me b/c of this post

but fuck u if so u cheeky scumfuckers
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2045 (isolation #398) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 am

Post by MattP »

If you want my current opinion, it's that the three scum are 100% in Quadz, Quilford and Xalxe. IDGAF what order we kill them
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2047 (isolation #399) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:30 am

Post by MattP »

In post 2046, Tierce wrote:1) Weak player.
2) Weak player.
3) Weak player.

Wow, Matt. Great job with those scum suspicions! It's almost like you're picking players who are bad at defending themselves.

tyvm
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”