Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

V/LA until Monday
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Back, reading
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:36 pm

I'll have to take my time with this game because I have not read everything yet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:33 pm

When I don't immediately get into the game from the get-go, I tend to ignore the game because I'm not emotionally attached to it.

This is why I can't replace into games anymore. I'm out of energy and time. Got to make a dollar, gotta contribute to making this world suck less. Mafia games get pushed because it becomes more and more effort as pages pile onto each other.

That being said, I am now going to post content.

Matt is playing badly and reminds me of Justin Bieber here. It feels like he's spinning his wheels with every post.

In post 172, Tierce wrote:I think lack of emulating that specific form of scumhunting is far more likely to come from you as scum. As Town, you'd be naturally doing it, because you trust your methods to work. Avoiding that method makes no sense as Town and creates handily WIFOM for scum Matt.

This is pretty much my favorite post in the game so far. That said, the post below is credible:

In post 185, quadz08 wrote:I'm inclined to beleive that Matt is distracted by the Thanksgiving holiday and shit with his family at the moment. Should his current level of play continue after this weekend, I'll re-evaluate my read on him.

I really hate when a game starts at the beginning of a holiday...I may be Canadian but our clients are mostly American so we vacation with them.

About tajo's plan or Yos' plan or Kinetic's plan, I am against them all. I just want to play mafia the good old way and scumhunt as we did for half a decade without using mathematics and tables and timestamps. Come on guys, this is meant to be entertaining, not frustrating. I won't participate in any plan.

In post 279, Tierce wrote:
You should Heal kdowns as per this:
In post 128, Tierce wrote:
scooby Heals ABR
ABR Heals scooby
LLD Heals PeregrineV
Xalxe-charter Heals kdowns

Zdenek Heals Yosarian2
and then vote MattP. Scum #2 is keeping a vote tally.

To scooby, ABR and LLD: the bolded in my quote still needs to happen.

Either we do it like cowboys and shoot off our suspects or we play the civilized normal way and vote each other. I don't understand why we need to heal and quite frankly I don't completely understand the rules yet so if someone wants to explain to me why I'm supposed to heal scooby that would be great.

Yeah, I'm rusty as hell. Don't say it.

Yes, vote MattP, VOTE: vote MattP all the way.

In post 297, Zdenek wrote:
In post 273, Kinetic wrote:How does claiming simply when you use rage out power roles?
The case on Matt, while it had reasonable beginnings, has become somewhat unbelievable. For purely wifom reasons, I think he's probably town, so I guess I don't care if you want to kill him, but I'm looking elsewhere.

This is hella scummy bro.

In post 333, Xalxe wrote:
In post 332, MattP wrote:
In post 331, Xalxe wrote:Okay, fine. I actually don't give a shit about your read on zdnek. I do care about you dodging a question, again. Now answer Yosarian's question.

Why are you so interested in my dodging questions?

Why do you continue to do it?

(Two can play at this game mister, and it won't go anywhere)

Guys....

what are you doing

GUys...

STAHP

In post 416, PeregrineV wrote:The fact that Kinectic and I are arguing over the proper number to "lynch" a player and 11 others seem to have no opinion or don't chime in in any way shape or form does not bode well.

Again, I'm not here to do math. Why not let it play out organically?

Posts like 517 make me think that PeregrineV is town. At least one scum attacking him for sure, most likely Kinetic retaliating against PeregriveV's seemingly genuine cowboy hit, from what apparently started as a minor argument about the right number to lynch at. My first impression on Kinetic is good acting over vicious revenge. He could be doing it just to get the game moving or to protect himself, but the dramatic posts are silly and scummy. He's more mature than that lol

Right now, top town reads are PeregrineV and Tierce, while scum reads are Matt, Kinetic and Zdnek.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 pm

In post 502, Kinetic wrote:
In post 497, quadz08 wrote:Well ok, it's only stupid in principle, not in this particular circumstance. We need to stick with the rules, we can't break them willy-nilly. In this case, it is clear that there's a consensus, so it's nbd etc.

I may have overstated things a bit, but basically, the "rules" if there is any breakdown in them, is being caused exclusively by PeregrineV.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 pm

In post 555, Zdenek wrote:Which of my points did you disagree with?

The part where you're like "this case started good". It's day one and with no additional info, if someone is scummy it sticks to them, forever. It's not like you claw your way out of a bad spot. You post scummy things, people attack you for it, that's the normal way of things, and even if people invent bad extra reasons that you're scum, that doesn't cancel the original reasons people had for suspecting you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

In post 558, Zdenek wrote:
In post 556, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 555, Zdenek wrote:Which of my points did you disagree with?

The part where you're like "this case started good". It's day one and with no additional info, if someone is scummy it sticks to them, forever. It's not like you claw your way out of a bad spot. You post scummy things, people attack you for it, that's the normal way of things, and even if people invent bad extra reasons that you're scum, that doesn't cancel the original reasons people had for suspecting you.

There are piles of cases that get made at the beginnings of games that are reasonable. That doesn't mean that as the game goes on those cases remain good cases to base a lynch on.

In theory, that's true, but it's enough to suspect. And in Matt's case I think he's the best candidate for lynch today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Damn, Yosarian, how do you still kick it the same after all these years? You don't get bored lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:59 pm

HEAL: Scooby
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 am

In post 579, scooby wrote:Im still reading. Sigh.

Heal me bro
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 am

In post 564, Tierce wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Either we do it like cowboys and shoot off our suspects or we play the civilized normal way and vote each other. I don't understand why we need to heal and quite frankly I don't completely understand the rules yet so if someone wants to explain to me why I'm supposed to heal scooby that would be great.
We lose one HP per Heal we do to others. However, we also gain one HP at Rage Accumulation if we first used it on a Heal; so you would be losing one HP now, but would regain it when you accumulate Rage. It's a way of topping everyone's health, though it takes time--we essentially have one free Heal per Rage accumulation period.

In post 567, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Either we do it like cowboys and shoot off our suspects or we play the civilized normal way and vote each other. I don't understand why we need to heal and quite frankly I don't completely understand the rules yet so if someone wants to explain to me why I'm supposed to heal scooby that would be great.

Everyone healing everyone will boost everyone to HP+1 as soon as the next rage point comes.

Over the course of the game, the only kill the scum are likely to get is based on them doing hitpoint damage to us, probably with rage (or possibly rage + actual attacks, depending on how blatent they want to be). They might get more rage then we do, we don't know. In any case, everyone being at hp +1 should make it harder for scum to kill anyone, and it doesn't significantly interfere with our being able to lynch people.

In post 565, Albert B. Rampage wrote:HEAL: Scooby

In post 128, Tierce wrote:LLD, charter, Zdenek should offer Heals, as should scooby and ABR. A way of making sure everyone gets Heals is:

scooby Heals ABR
ABR Heals scooby
LLD Heals PeregrineV
charter Heals kdowns
Zdenek Heals Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 am

In post 592, Zdenek wrote:
In post 560, Albert B. Rampage wrote:In theory, that's true, but it's enough to suspect. And in Matt's case I think he's the best candidate for lynch today.

So which of my points did you disagree with?

That the initial points against him are not good enough to base a lynch on.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 am

Well, it looks like Peregrine is almost finished.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 pm

In post 617, Zdenek wrote:I'd prefer it no one new hurts Peregrine, since we there's a pretty good chance that scum pick up rage by being in on townie lynches, so limiting the number of people who actually do the hurting would be positive.

This seems pretty random. Why?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Why are you still attacking Yos? The 5 votes issue you keep bringing up makes no sense at all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:43 pm

In post 653, Voidedmafia wrote:
Vote: MattP

Kinetic, I suppose I get your view on Xalxe, though I'll wait for Xalxe to respond before I say anything.

I agree with this vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 pm

In post 681, Kinetic wrote:
In post 670, Zdenek wrote:I think the reason that my actions don't make sense to you is because you feel, wrongly, that if you think someone is scum that nothing that they do can be correct. That just isn't true. Just because I think you're scum, and I do, doesn't mean that some things you say, or possible setup speculation you make might have value. Hell, your setup speculation may be even MORE valuable BECAUSE I think you're scum. However, I can understand how it wouldn't make sense if somehow you believed everything that a person who you believe is scum does is scummy. You're basically following the traditional "poisoning the well" fallacy, and my actions "don't make sense" to you because I am not.

You either think Zdenek is scum or you don't.

It's funny how you use the word "scum" here instead of scummy, as if you're certain Zdenek is an angel, and then you agree with his reasoning. You evidently think there's a SK or second scum group. Paranoid much?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Scooby is there anyone you think is town right now?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:23 pm

In post 712, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 684, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 681, Kinetic wrote:
In post 670, Zdenek wrote:I think the reason that my actions don't make sense to you is because you feel, wrongly, that if you think someone is scum that nothing that they do can be correct. That just isn't true. Just because I think you're scum, and I do, doesn't mean that some things you say, or possible setup speculation you make might have value. Hell, your setup speculation may be even MORE valuable BECAUSE I think you're scum. However, I can understand how it wouldn't make sense if somehow you believed everything that a person who you believe is scum does is scummy. You're basically following the traditional "poisoning the well" fallacy, and my actions "don't make sense" to you because I am not.

You either think Zdenek is scum or you don't.

It's funny how you use the word "scum" here instead of scummy, as if you're certain Zdenek is an angel, and then you agree with his reasoning. You evidently think there's a SK or second scum group. Paranoid much?

...Seriously, how DID you get that?

Agreeing with the case someone you are convinced is scum means either 2 mafia teams or third party.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 pm

In post 716, Voidedmafia wrote:Or, to be slightly tl;dr: Being scummy doesn't always mean bad logic?

First of all, thank you because I didn't read the post above. Second of all, scum =/ scummy.

And with that,
Unvote MattP, vote Kinetic
and
FOS quadz
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:29 pm

In post 729, Zdenek wrote:Not voting Kinetic at this point is a scum tell.

In post 765, Zdenek wrote:
In post 756, Kinetic wrote:I've quoted it like five fucking times. I'm tired of this back and forth, look at my ten other posts which point it out.

This seems like more fun.
Vote: Yosarian

???
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:57 pm

In post 810, MattP wrote:1) Kinetic, Yos, and Zdenek are town. I greatly foresee town pushing through me, Zdenek and Yos as the next three mislynches. I will defend them vehemently. I will be coming up with my Zdenek is town case first to get back to whoever asked me about that

Town will push for mislynches? I'm confused. Don't you mean scum, Matt?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:31 pm

How about that case you promised?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:03 am

Scumslip or not, attacking me for no reason, saying you have a case when you don't, that's scummy. Coupled with your behavior this entire game and I am ready to go toe to toe with you now buddy.

Unvote, vote MattP
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 am

HURT: MattP

Die with honor
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:02 am

Coming from the guy who asked "what's rage?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:06 am

In post 839, Tierce wrote:ABR, stop.

MattP: Xalxe, LLD, Tierce, ABR, scooby

Many others saying they don't trust him like Yos and quadz, what else do you want? He can post his case, he won't die for another few real life days even if we all bash his skull in.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:08 am

In post 844, MattP wrote:That doesn't make ANY fucking sense what you just said, me not udnerstand how a mechanic works after reading the OP and my PM is not scummy, you trying to equate that to what you just did is fucking pathetic

Please tell your scumbuddies to focus me down before you die. Just justify my aggression for me. I want you to.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 am

kanye - MattP - Kinetic scumteam?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 am

In post 850, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yah you nailed it albert.

You think Tierce is scum ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 am

In post 842, MattP wrote:Funny that he would try to initiate the effort to shut me up and kill me when he knows I want to post this case, but yeah he's town and I'm scum. If he is scum it's so fucking obvious that I'm town, and he's scummy as FUCK, but I'm the scum out of both of us

I'm not shutting you up, you have many days ahead to make your defense and plan in your QT young squire
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 am

Matt your level of play has been consistently scummy throughout the game, throughout your exams, and you accusing me after I call you out on it is highly suspicious. Show me your case but pardon me while I knock you down a few pegs.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 am

Defending PeregrineV would have been pointless because too many people thought he was scum for me to justify a defense based mostly on gut or build a case on Kinetic who would most likely be under attack anyway if PeregrineV was proved town. Sure, I was mistaken about that and people think Kinetic is town now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 am

In post 864, MattP wrote:He's not trying to GET READS ON ME he's fucking throwing HURTS on me to KILL me! That's a very different scenario. Why the fuck are you defending him so hard?

Tierce is an excellent player. She knows how I play, how you play, and how Zdnek plays.

It's kanye's defense of you that I find most unsettling.

In post 863, Kinetic wrote:The problem I'm having, is that although Albert is acting irrational... this is more indicative of him being town in my experience...

When have I been rational as town, pray tell me. If you're pretending to be surprised, pretend harder.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 am

Matt: Yes, you do have a case, based on me 1) not understanding the plans and 2) not defending PeregrineV. The rest is you trying too hard to get out of a bad spot you put yourself in from choosing to come after me instead of distancing from your buddies.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 am

In post 870, MattP wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Matt is playing badly and reminds me of Justin Bieber here. It feels like he's spinning his wheels with every post.

I just hated this, it was a cutesy propaganda post

The reason you accuse me is suddenly clear.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 am

Don't lie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 am

There's no way you and kanye are scum together, but the sheeping is incredibly creepy.

You not understanding rage IS scummy. We played War in Heaven before, remember? You have no excuse to not know about rage.

Your case looks like you went back to find reasons why I'm scum after you decided that I was scum. Not defending Peregrine...how many people could that be said for? The plans are tedious to implement and usually formulated by scum to look pro-town. Yosarian is one that often does that as scum. If it helps the town then I use the plan to my advantage and punish those who don't, just like a good townie should. It may not be as fun but winning is fun.

You've done a number of scummy things in this game and I will make a case or someone else will.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 pm

In post 812, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 810, MattP wrote:1) Kinetic, Yos, and Zdenek are town. I greatly foresee town pushing through me, Zdenek and Yos as the next three mislynches. I will defend them vehemently. I will be coming up with my Zdenek is town case first to get back to whoever asked me about that

Town will push for mislynches? I'm confused. Don't you mean scum, Matt?

This is a clarification to clear up whether he claims his wagon is being pushed by townies or by scum...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Then lynch MattP! He probably thought he was finished and has nothing to lose so he suddenly started appearing more townie due to his appeal to emotions, and to his credit, he was able to convince void, but goddamn is he scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Matt is a top player...just remember that. If he can talk his way past Yosarian, he's not someone you take lightly.

He fully knows how to "work the town" and act like he has nothing to lose. Saying things like "I lost hope in this town", I can't describe in words how wrong it comes across. It's a practiced and methodical spiel. Lynch the little manipulator before he can squeeze his way out of it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 pm

I must say I'm surprised you're not all over me as well, Kinetic. You can feel how rusty I am? lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Also look at any game where I've been town. This is just how I talk.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Matt I also love you bro :) Don't rage lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 pm

In post 968, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 952, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Matt is a top player...just remember that. If he can talk his way past Yosarian, he's not someone you take lightly.

So, he must be dangerous scum because Yosarian thinks he's probably not scum? Lol.

I just don't see his play here as being scum motivated here, and most of the issues people have with them are things that I've seen him do as town.

You say he's a strong player; fine. What has he done this game that hypothetically speaking helps his position as scum? What posts has he made that seem actually scum motivated to you?

He was away for a large part of the game, he came back, doesn't seem to have read the thread. Instead, he iso'd my posts and proclaimed I was scum. Much easier to do when you're looking for an innocent to slaughter than when you're trying to find scum. I think I understand his mind and how he acts.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 pm

In post 970, Yosarian2 wrote:Why you, though? No one else was attacking you at all. If he was looking for an easy lynch, why not go after someone else?

He knows how good he is. He has experience. I'm convinced that Matt put up an act and is running laps around the town. Pretending to be humble, to look like you're close to giving up, this is strategy. I don't think he's been paying close attention to the game but he could still sell coolers in Alaska.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 pm

His case isn't strong but he looks desperate so it makes him look more credible. I won't change my vote today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Bluffing
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:37 pm

MattP explain what our plan is to catch scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 pm

I wouldn't let my future daughter anywhere near you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:48 pm

In post 977, MattP wrote:What's MY plan is to catch scum? or what should we be doing as a group?

Let me actually ask YOU a question too. If I were scum do you think I would have unvoted you the moment pressure started going elsewhere? AND do you see how the post I quoted looks incredibly unguarded and towny as fuck?

What should we be doing as a group?

Can you show me a game where you were scum before I answer your question?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm

I'd like to have a look at how you played there and compare with your play now. I think you are very confident in your abilities. I don't think you are afraid of me or scooby lynching you. Tierce, yes. But Yosarian and kanye firmly have your back. So I don't see why you changed your vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 am

I'm so going to kick myself if you are scum at the end of this game.

Unvote Matt
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 pm

sick
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 am

HURT: Kinetic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 am

Tierce, you're right, somewhat. Everyone should still hurt and I'll explain after.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to have to replace out. Work has gotten me on crazy overtime due to everyone taking holiday vacation, as a result I got sick, and still have to go to work, and I'm not posting as I should be normally.

Sorry and have fun everyone!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”