Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #200) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 383, vijay2vasandani wrote:Should I claim now? I'm just a normal Revolutionary but I've got a resource. I was planning on using it tonight because it says I probably don't wanna keep it for too long, but if I'm going to be lynched let me use it first. It carries over into the next phase (ie if used during the Day it goes to Night etc).

In post 414, vijay2vasandani wrote:There is a God.

By the way, who wants to be mafia-neutered tomorrow?

In post 467, vijay2vasandani wrote:Okay imp can get neutered :D

In post 488, vijay2vasandani wrote:Okay implosion might be scum. I need to clarify something first but idk if I'll get an answer.

In post 489, vijay2vasandani wrote:Okay, maybe not. It's 50-50 still. And I don't think it's just missions, everything shouldn't work. Furthermore, I have information that "factional abilities" do exist. Does that mean scum can nightkill?

In post 497, vijay2vasandani wrote:I suggest keeping the same people. I'd rather not give scum resources which are fairly potent from my experience. I know there are factional abilities because the resource I used on implosion last night says it doesn't work on them.

In post 520, vijay2vasandani wrote:Also, imp your vote probably won't work. That's sort of what I got from it.

In post 691, vijay2vasandani wrote:@ marble: no idea what my item does. all i know is that i can use it during the day where all actions of my target will fail for that phase and the subsequent night, or use it at night where all actions of my target will fail for that phase and the subsequent day. I dont know what it actually does. I assumed RB initially but the wording made me suspect something else.

Yeah okay Vijay never ever dies. Just wanted to refresh my memory.
NEVER LYNCH:
Vijay
Kuribo
MattP

Maybe I'm wrong about one of them but I am okay with losing the game if I am and congratulating them on playing really well as scum.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #201) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I've been wrong on confident reads before, but it doesn't happen too often.
Elli played a pretty awesome scumgame in Bedtime stories anyway, even if it didn't work out for him.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #202) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Llamarble »

My Kuribo read is pretty holistic so it's hard to remember exactly what things I noted, but I'm definitely not going to spend the time to revisit him today.
I like how much / the manner in which I seem to genuinely be pissing him off.
And I actually like him calling me scum with Spyrex, because if I thought I was scum I would think Spyrex was my buddy too.
He used his shoe phone to talk to Fate and to tell me he wanted to eat my face; if he has scumbuddies then barring daytalk I imagine he'd consider using it to communicate with them.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #203) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1322, SpyreX wrote:
Also: I've been assuming that the prizes were related to the missions succeeding.

This.

And the one I used last night was a doozy, so its pretty much a good thing.

Fate being town crushed my spirit and I'm absolutely at whatever so I'm just waiting for the VCA to see if there's any good stuff.

Someone make sure everyone has voted and trusted.

Unvote, Vote: LLama

Oh look Spyrex is apathetic and doesn't care who gets lynched again.
I don't believe that from Spytown. Certainly it makes more sense from Spyscum, anyway.
But Kanye is all 'No way does llama believe everything he's saying' when practically none of the practically nothing he says has even slightly approached making sense.
And Implosion still cares solely about how people play mechanically and gives ZERO FUCKS about who is playing like scum.
BBMolla has stayed very aloof and put his votes on things it would make sense for scum to put votes on, depending who else is scum.
CES and Darox are both doing their usual low transparency posting.

I need to go back and look at the important things that have happened and decide how different scums would've played them. I doubt I'll want to lynch Darox or CES most today though.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1327, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1315, Llamarble wrote:You seriously think I'm on a scumteam with CES?
In which case we invented a situation where both of us used the same information powerrole on each other, leaving BOTH OF US 100% COMPLETELY REAMED if anybody had role information contradicting that?
Not to mention I ran his slot up to almostlynch D2 and we just generally don't make any sense together as scum.

Me + CES should be one of the 'no, this is not reasonable' pairings for anybody who's paying attention.
Then again anybody paying any attention should see I'm town, but meh.

u dont think that this setup benefits from hard bussing? im honestly actually surprised there hasnt been a completed hard bus yet given the benefits of it. you get to call yourself conftown for leading the wagon on scum, you dont have to explain why you werent night killed and there is no apparent downside to being down a scum member? seems like a pretty strong play to take in this game. so no, just because you led a wagon on someone that almost made it through does not mean they cant possibly be your buddy.

I'm sorry if you're insulted, but THIS POST IS COMPLETELY MORONIC.
If anybody had a result saying that either mescum or CEScum did not use an investigative power role on the other, we BOTH die.
So unless you think the scumteam was using NEXT LEVEL WIFOM there is absolutely no way we could be scum together.

MattP wrote:Last night I was "compromised". I don't know what that means, but my name is not all red n shit in the OP. So let's just assume I'll be dying soon.

WHY IS NOBODY PAYING ATTENTION.
VIJAY USED THE SAME ABILITY ON IMPLOSION N1 AND THEN WE TALKED ABOUT IT.
VIJAY'S END OF THAT WAS SUPERTOWN AND IMP'S REACTION WAS TOWN ENOUGH FOR HIM NOT TO BE LYNCHED BEFORE TODAY.

SpyreX wrote:Who was it that in the way before times used something N1?

VIJAY USED COMPROMISE-THINGY ON IMPLOSION AND CES USED SOFTWARE ACTIVITY DETECTOR ON ME OMGWTFPAYATTENTION.

vijay2vasandani wrote:I keep getting resources but seem kinda useless.. anyway, who are we lynching? This is basically a prod dodge.

Yes, you do seem kinda useless. Please remedy this.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #205) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Llamarble »

Implosion reread got me nowhere. I'll probably just end up on Spyrex or Kanye today. Kuribo and Matt would make hella townier company than CES and BBMolla.
He has a reads list that sounds like he is thinking things through, but that is his SOLE significant 'I am trying to figure out the game' post, and scum can fake at least 1 of those in a game.
His response to being compromised is interesting and weird, but if I was scum and I had something happen that made me 'compromised' I imagine I would react similarly.
His play isn't toothy, but at least I can follow what his vote is doing. Except the vote on Kanye. He seemed to prefer the other options there.

Imp can you explain your Kanye vote?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #206) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah, Molla looks better in ISO than he did in context. He gets to live today.
Darox is looking pretty good for town, actually.
And his vote being on me / me being the alternative to Spyrex/Kanye makes Spyrex+Kanyeteam voting me make a lot of sense.

So I will only consider lynching Spyrex, Kanye, or CES today. Didn't I call that as a scumteam that made sense awhile back?
I have a feeling it's not going to be CES today but I'll read these FINAL THREE FOR DEATH as soon as I get a chance.

People keep claiming they had not-very-useful abilities.
I feel like if a bunch of them got claimed maybe we'd be better off. Shmerp.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #207) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I lied, I'll probably reread Implosion again before committing to one of the three.
But yeah it'll probably be Spyrex or Kanye >80%
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Llamarble »

Okay.
VOTE: Spyrex
I can't say I know that he'll flip scum, but hopefully it'll happen.

Kuribo 1340 didn't sound very town but eh I'm not going to second guess.
We need a little luck to win this game at this point and nobody's going to sheep me even if I do put in enough work to figure out a scum-for-sure.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #209) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1370, SpyreX wrote:Ohh Kuribo

Much like Fate asked and it didn't happen, when I'm not scum will you go ahead and make mr marble be dead?

This sounds like it's intended to sound like bussing after Spyrex goes down to help scum mislynch me tomorrow, haha.
Who'd be my scumbuddy if not you Spyrex?
CES: Impossible
Kuribo: lol
Darox: lol, though possible if you're crazy I guess
Kanye: lol
MattP: Town
Vijay: Town
Implosion: Meh conceivable
Molla: Meh conceivable
I'm sure there are good reasons for me/Implosion/Molla to be not a viable team, such as this post.

Try giving a coherent perspective on the game please. X and some combination of Y and Z are scum.
Not 'well my reads are this this and this I'm going to make the one lynchvote contradictory to every single one of them.'
Or "let's lynch whoever is easiest and stay as aloof as humanly possible even though this town is in trouble and needs us to work hard to pull out a win"
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #210) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Hey man, I have plenty of respect for your mafia abilities, but if you're town then how did you call every possible lynch except voided scum and then let a voided lynch happen without making any effort to do anything else?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #211) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1375, SpyreX wrote:Ohh yes one would gather from my play a sense of surety and strength and conviction in my reads.

Not like this game is a morass that sucks all things out of it or anything

I totally get the whole lack of conviction thing.
You me and Implosion have all been saying variations of that for most of the game.
But at least I can't stand it and am trying to figure it out (which is one of my facemeltingly vast array of strong towntells, btw).

I don't plan on letting Kuribo get lynched, however much his sudden OKAY TIME TO RAGE AT SPYREX sketches me out.
Certainly not before both Kanye and CES are gone.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #212) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1388, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey can we not get distracted away from scum marble yet fucking again? i think spyrex is town and seeing how fast marble switched to him when there was clearly movement that was just makes me not want anything to do with that wagon.

Spyrex has been a top lynch candidate for me since forever, and I have made cases against him.
And yes, I liked that Kuribo and MattP support a Spyrex lynch.
So as usual your statement is COMPLETE @#%.
At least this one isn't flat out logically brokentarded like calling me scum with CES though.
Spyrex could flip town. He is not conclusively a scumbag because yeah, apathysucktown is what Fate flipped. I had townvibes from him for a long time and most of the things that made them go away work from apathysucktown.

Kuribo backing off on a lynch he pretty much can have if he wants is a towntell, not that he really needed any more.
I'd love a townalliance with him and MattP if he can reread my giant pulsating ISO and see the truth of my alignment.
Kuribo it was more the sudden change in volume after the Spyrex wagon started to succeed that weirded me out, but it's not turbobothersome.

I have found you town in the past Spyrex. Can you please just read Kanye and CES and tell me what scumbag(s) you see?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #213) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Kanyescum doesn't have a clear reason to fight off a wagon on Spyrextown though, and both of them being town would make the scumteam some kind of hiding-in-the-shadows CES Implosion Molla combo.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #214) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Llamarble »

Darox you are many things but you are not stupid.
If CES and I were scum together, then the whole I software activity detect him and he does it to me makes absolutely no sense.
It can't even be a gambit we came up with because he used the ability on me BEFORE I even got mine.
And if we just lied about it and anybody has role information we BOTH die.
It is logically not possible for me and CES to both be scum.
If you can't work through that I'll do it again in more depth.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #215) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Llamarble »

kuribo wrote:You're annoyed? I'm the fucking one that had to sit here and watch you idiots lynch Fate, and THEN ruin my scum-read on SpyreX by hopping onto his wagon like fat kids eating cake, and THEN the fact that you and marble have LITERALLY CHANGED YOUR READS ON PEOPLE WITHIN THE COURSE OF THE SAME PAGE SEVERAL TIMES OVER

That really really isn't scummy.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #216) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Llamarble »

No, no CES on the mission. Darox and/or Kuribo.
And I prefer Vijay over Molla... Actually I just had a 'maybe vijay can fake that claim after all' feeling so no.
If you're really confident CES is town you're underestimating how good he is as scum.
His one-liner town playstyle isn't that hard for him to emulate and he hasn't lynched any scum yet and whatever he might say he feels more sideliney in this game than he did in WF.

I personally wouldn't mind a massclaim because I feel like we have just plain had zero role information in play the entire game despite winning every night-thingy, and we have to get almost all of the remaining lynches right.
In fact I would rather appreciate one since I still feel like I'm in the dark and we haven't seen a single nightkill.

I'm just a revolutionary. I got the software activity detector that I used on CES after N1 and haven't received anything since.

Spyrex why as town would you want to mess up people visiting BBMolla?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #217) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1433, SpyreX wrote:Why would I want to mess with people targetting the I GOT TWO POWERS guy?

This actually makes sense. Thank you.

Unvote

I really do want to hear more claims.
Considering how much of the game agrees that they're completely confused, I don't see why we don't try and bring out as much info as possible.
Because with 10 people left, we only get 2 more mislynches to 3 scumlynches.
And we sure haven't seen anything to indicate bad stuff might happen.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #218) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Llamarble »

My preferred massclaim order:
Kanye ->
CES ->
Spyrex ->
Implosion ->
Molla ->
Vijay ->
Darox ->
MattP ->
Kuribo ->
Me oh wait I already claimed lolz.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #219) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Llamarble »

May as well put down a VOTE: Kanye in the meantime.
I'm way too tired to be making important decisions right now though.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #220) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 am

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah CES, I haven't been able to get a 'this player :WILL: flip scum' feeling about anyone.
I don't disagree that this has been a weak game for me.

As for how fast Spyspy's wagon built, there was a lot of latent anti-spyrex sentiment.
I initially took that as a really good sign because I figured a scum was bussing-with-the-swarm.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #221) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Llamarble »

The notion is that I am having trouble figuring out who scum are, and so (supposedly) are implosion and Spyrex, and nobody seems to really be confident except people who are blatantly wrong (Darox, Kanye). I just didn't like that gamestate.

My unvote of Spyrex wasn't necessarily permanent. I just am too uncertain to let day end right now.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #222) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Llamarble »

If I could trust you more than I do, I would proceed with a Spyrex lynch. That's the main thing holding me back.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #223) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well the guy I've had as a strong townread on all game being scum would certainly explain me being confused, and I do admit some vulnerability to buddying, but yeah I'm still good with losing to Mattscum if such a thing exists.

This claiming has been helpful to me.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #224) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Llamarble »

*pokes Vijay & MattP*

This game will get some reading time this evening.
Can we have our claiming done before then?
I promise I'll come to a final decision on who I want to lynch / who I will compromise to lynch / who I refuse to lynch.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #225) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1465, MattP wrote:Last night I was compromised

I also received a whiteICE script which I used on spyrex

It negates any other software used on him for two phases

That is a pretty wat target selection. Care to explain?
Also anyone want to claim that compromise action or did somebody already do that?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #226) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Llamarble »

But the prizes don't seem to be something you get targeted by. Shmerp.
Meh, I lack the energy to do anything other than

Nobody else is trying to win and I'm tired of always being the one who has to force something to happen.
Please flip scum Spyrex.
I despise the fact that people who don't properly resist their lynches look town to me.
There was that business where Spyrex felt let down after I claimed, and there's his reaction to being run up, but he has made NO EFFORT to help me or anybody else read him as town. You don't even have to explain why you're not scum just SAY WHO IS. GIVE A STRONG READ ON SOMETHING. ANYTHING. WITH REASONABLE SUPPORT.
I absolutely hate losing and I feel like that's going to happen this game and I'll drop to 20-9 after being 20-5 a couple months ago. Blargh.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah I know.
The claiming wasn't that helpful except it made me a little bit less confused.
I still feel dumb lynching somebody who was on multiple successful missions / not lynching Kanye / leaving CES alive a long time.
I'm very curious to find out who scum actually are.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Llamarble »

May as well I guess.
Vote: Accelerate
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I don't think there's any serious possibility of getting enough accelerate votes for it to make a difference.
I guess the answer is I just don't care.
None of the roles claimed so far provided information; they mostly roleblocked / protected from abilities that don't seem to exist.
Odds of Mollascum are solid but we'll have a spyrexflip soon, and hopefully it will be red.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Molla should claim today though. That would be better than things going to night without him or Darox saying anything.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #231) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well if CES flips scum that'll pretty much confirm me as town and force various people out of their retardation.
Then again those same people actually still seem to somehow think that I'm scum WITH CES (WTF) anyway.
Vote: CES

Everybody has towntells. CES at least can fake his. And CES hasn't been on any missions.

Nobody else claimed a D1 power except Vijay though.
HC sure spent an inordinate amount of time "returning pants to the store."
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #232) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I can't say I don't appreciate CES not voting me though.
Why would he try to stop a lynch on me as scum when collective stupidity would happily make it happen
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #233) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah fine I can't get over that. Spyrex has done NOTHING to help town this game.
His reads have been uniformly awful.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #234) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1501, kuribo wrote:in fact, you seem awfully distressed that people think you're scum with CES

I am distressed because having that belief is UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING RETARDED and reduces my faith in people on this site.
I do not curse very often, but yeah.

I claimed I targeted CES with activity detector, he claimed to use activity detector on me.
2 possibilities for me + CES scum:
1. CES was like 'oh lets use my information role on you' BEFORE I EVEN GAINED AN ABILITY FOR IT TO DETECT, and then I got mine and used it on him and then declared he was scummy.
2. We lied about one or both of our roles, which if detected by any towns (reasonably likely) would result in BOTH of us dying.

To say nothing of the fact that I ran him up D2 and made cases against him D1 / have in general been responsible for his slot remaining under at least mild suspicion.
There just isn't any universe in which me + CES being scum makes any sense, and it offends me that anybody could actually think that.
So yeah, it does distress me.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #235) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Basically there's a big difference between
"I'm obvtown lols and you're stupid for thinking I'm scum with CES"
and
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT INFORMATION TO RULE OUT THE CONCLUSIONS YOU ARE COMING TO"
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #236) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1506, SpyreX wrote:The simple fact marble is missing the actual scum route of if one of them has it the rest of it is an entire fabrication based on the information given is awesome. I guess the "retarded" part would simply be giving them credit to think of it?

You're making no effort to even communicate coherently, but if one of us has the ability and the other does not then that leaves us vulnerable to doublebutt@#%&ing by a random town PR. And requires one of us to use the ability on the other, unless we want to double the chances of doublebutt@#%&ing.

If you actually think you found a way CES and I could be scum together then I'm curious to hear it, but you're going to have to communicate with less intentionally obfuscated run on garbage writing.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #237) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well I have role information confirming CES used an action N1, and Implosion has role information confirming Vijay did (because Imp was compromised d2).
Nobody else claimed an N1 action to my recollection.
You sort of just ruled out both implosion and CES as scumbuddies for you though, which makes you more likely to be town unfortunately.
Alternatively that was a clever ploy of unawareness you just did, which I could also buy because I find it hard to swallow that you are THAT unaware of things you definitely used to be aware of.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #238) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Llamarble »

That still requires
A: me using an information PR on a scumbuddy
B: your slot unnecessarily risking autodeath by lying about a night action
Neither of which are common scum moves.
I also don't think there were too many targets you could have looked really bad for selecting, at that stage.

I guess I can compile the list of actions.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #239) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Llamarble »

Anyway what really set me off was that the 'lolol llama + CES' people weren't bothering to put any such explanation forward.

In post 1453, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I haven't gotten anything beyond the software thingamajig I got N1.

You :got: it N1 or used it N1? That's an inconsistency.

D1:
We mislynched Elmo

N1:
CES (HC) uses software activity detector on llamarble
Vijay uses connection failure on implosion

Kuribo receives shoe phone
llamarble receives software activity detector
BBMolla receives Alias Assumption (does not use)
Kanye receives Alias Assumption (does not use)

D2:
Llamarble uses software activity detector on CES (HC)
Kuribo requests a shoe message from Fate

We mislynched Voided

N2:

BBmolla receives WhiteICE and Connection Failure
Spyrex receives BlackICE

D3:
Spyrex uses BlackICE on Molla

We mislynched Fate

N3:
Vijay uses WhiteICE on Kuribo
BBMolla loses connection failure due to not using it soon enough

Darox gets a shoe phone
Implosion gets blackICE; not used yet (seems unlikely buddy for Molla given he'd have an idea what happens if ability unused)
MattP gets whiteICE
Kuribo gets mystery awesome

:::::::::::::::::::::::
Someone uses something that compromises MattP; this action has not been claimed.
:::::::::::::::::::::::

D4:
Darox lets people talk to him. Molla, ???
MattP uses WhiteICE on Spyrex

WAIT
VIJAY CLAIMED TO USE WHITEICE ON KURIBO LAST
NIGHT

Vijay explain.

WhiteICE - negates abilities used on somebody.
BlackICE - people who target your target lose vote and some other stuff
Connection Failure - target's attempts to use scripts will fail
Shoe phone - enables 1 way communication
Software activity detector - tells you name of software a player used
Alias assumption - take someone's place on the mission

Who cares about helping town win this game? I do.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #240) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I don't think there are town reads on him. There just aren't votes on him.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #241) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well if the scum actually care which of CES / Spyrex get lynched they eminently have enough votes to force one or the other.
Actually with Spyspy's vote the wagons will be tied. Huh.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #242) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I guess it's conceivable Kanye and Darox are both town, though it doesn't seem incredibly likely.
But in that case at least scum will have to do some work to get their preferred lynch by switching wagons.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Llamarble »

I think I'm just going to leave my vote where it is and hope that whoever gets lynched flips red.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #244) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1550, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1549, implosion wrote:Kanye and Darox should make themselves useful, one way or the other.

my present inaction is deliberate.

Because you're "Convinced Spyrex is Town" but CES is your buddy so you need to sit out to make sure you get the lynch you want?
Sounds about right.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #245) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Llamarble »

Okay, I did a Spyrex vs CES readthrough.
CES wagon looks substantially more town driven, but behaviorwise Spyrex is a bit scummier, and keeping CES around is less likely to result in me getting mislynched tomorrow, which is a fairly significant risk to this town's survival.
I won't scream in anguish if CES gets lynched though. He Spyrex and Kanye have been top choices for me for quite some time.
If there are two scum in there then my reads this game weren't actually godawful hooray!
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #246) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Llamarble »

Matt, the fact that Kanye just joined the CES wagon is a bad sign.
Kanye seriously seriously needs death BTW.
Molla's play last few pages has been pretty godawful too.

Vijay, Darox, you, Kuribo, and even implosion all look better than the remaining four, who need BURNING.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #247) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1566, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: CES

In post 1567, BBmolla wrote:I think CES has been using me all game.

In post 1571, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1130, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Vote: Fate

Trust: vijay

Trust: BBmolla

Do we give SpyreX or Darox the last slot?

In post 1197, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Trust: Darox
again since GI missed it.
Untrust: BBmolla, Trust: Llamarble

Fatescum should be hammered and we should make sure we get the 5 people on the mission that we want.

In post 1277, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Vote: Kanye

Trust: Llamarble, MattP, BBmolla

I'll talk White Flag stuff in the morning. Spoiler: Llamarble is town and no one should consider voting him.

Explain this to me. Why did you untrust me to trust Llamarble only to retrust me the next day with no shown change?

In post 1573, BBmolla wrote:Mk.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SpyreX

Just wow.

Anyway, remember how I said scum would be choosing CES lynch or Spyrex lynch? They seem to have chosen CES lynch. So MattP / Kuribo / Darox if he shows up it's up to you guys to choose the other option.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #248) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Wait what? I am currently voting Spyrex
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #249) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Llamarble »

How did, like, BOTH of you not know that.

Kanye was already at 'this guy probably thinks the world is 4000 years old' level but Spyrex I expect better from.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #250) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Ah, you mean the useless thing where I can unvote and then vote again to bump lynch seniority and then Spyrex can unvote and revote and we can just spam the holy living balls out of the thread?
Yeah that would be really productive.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #251) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Or Matt, who has already called CES town, votes Spyrex.

At this point if CES is scum I don't care he can live a few days just for not being pondscum.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #252) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I probably have the fastest trigger finger, but I would rather MattP or Kuribo just put down a vote.

This is now the Nth day in a row where I could have had lynch A, then wanted to think more, then wished I had just gone with lynch A.
So yes, OBVTOWN, YOU SCUM ANT.

Pretty sure I have over twice my postcount from my scumgame with the most posts ever. Whereas this is normal for town me.
If you town and putting in ANY EFFORT AT ALL, you'd know that I was town by now.
I could BOMB this thread with reasons I am town, but fortunately you get to be spared that by the fact that I'm not in any actual danger of being lynched today.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #253) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I went away to go get food rather than futzing with the expected scrum.
But then as usual basically nobody did anything. Heh.
I'm not actually sure whether CES or Spyrex just got lynched.
Spyrex doing his 'welp I was town' thing when it isn't clear doesn't sound very town to me at all; I do that basically every time as scum when I think I've been lynched just in case and usually convince some people.

Kuribo / Matt sure decided they COMPLETELY DIDN'T CARE WHICH OF TWO PLAYERS GOT LYNCHED, which doesn't sit very well with me at all.
But they're basically two of the only decently active trying to make town win people, and if they're scum they get to win.

I feel more or less the same way about Kanye as Spyrex feels about me. Except I don't expect Kanye to flip town.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #254) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I have to admit I agree with a lot of 1675

In post 1676, MattP wrote:I think I'm just gonna sheep Fate's reads for now on.

Reallly?
Stop making me think I might've been wrong about you
Unless you mean his Molla read, which has pretty good odds of being right.

I think CES' post actually did come after deadline.
What a silly thing to have determine a lynch.

Llama's Order of Happiness:
CES lynched, flips scum
Spyrex lynched, flips scum
Spyrex lynched, flips town
CES lynched, flips town
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #255) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1678, Llamarble wrote:
What a silly thing to have determine a lynch.

For the record I do not blame the rules / setup for anything.
We had people POSTING who just decided to let the lynch happen, giving ZERO FUCKS as to the outcome. ZERO.

It has just been very difficult to get confident in reads this game, and the high number of nonuseful people has combined with that to create impasses and deadline lynches.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #256) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I can't get over that.
How do you CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT HELPING TOWN WIN that you decide to just let a random scramble choose the lynch instead of placing a vote when you're the swing voter.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #257) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Hey, I by no means claim this as a good game for me.
I do think I've been obviously town, but that's different from saying I've been obviously GOOD.

That statement was saying that I blame us for this, not GreyICE. (As opposed to y'all not me)
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #258) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Llamarble »

This might actually be my worst town performance :ever:

Yeah, actually it pretty much definitely is unless the whole scumteam is sitting in Kanye CES Spyrex Molla
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #259) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Getting lynched would be a good way to top that off.

But yeah I don't know what self-back-patting you're talking about because I have been beating myself up over my inability to solve this game.

Managing to win from this point would be pretty glorious though. I really hope SOMEBODY flips red today. I don't even know who got lynched hahahhaa.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #260) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I kind of want it to be CES at this point, since I think we still probably lose after a Spyrex scumflip but a CES scumflip might just be enough to turn this around.

CES did post at 7:00, whereas the deadline expired at the end of 6:59 and the beginning of 7.
Or at least that was my understanding.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #261) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Nah, Spyrex scum + Kanye scum would make a good victory path.

We'll see what happens.
I am going to stop posting because I am pretty much worthlessly talking to myself and hoping to see a glorious scumlynch modscene.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #262) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Llamarble »

What was your game mechanics issue with CES again?
I had been assuming the reason he didn't know when he received his ability was due to some ambiguity when he replaced in?
His slot's role interaction with me happened before he replaced in.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #263) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1699, BBmolla wrote:How long till we're at LYLO

VOTE: Vijay

Trust: NO ONE

We need to hit on 3 of our 4 remaining lynches.

I actually got a thing last night, which makes me even more confused as to what sabotage does.

kuribo wrote:llamarble, I been waiting days to yell at you for that stupid comment about me straddling the spyspy and CES wagons, I ad very specifically said I wanted CES Dead and not SpyreX, you dum shit

I'm not sure what I said about you there. I meant MattP mostly.

At this point scum have enough influence over the lynch that I'm going to refuse to vote anybody Kuribo isn't voting seeing as he's the only player I 100% trust. I am strongly of the opinion that in high scum : town ratio situations town should agree to vote along with somebody who's widely agreed to be town and then talk things over with that player. I would sure like to get rid of Kanye though.
Trust: Kuribo

BB / Kanye did either of you use your displacer power last night?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #264) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1702, MattP wrote:Because he faked a towntell regarding not knowing that the Revolutionary PM was present in the OP

Vijay was on the mission because his 'let me live long enough to use this power I don't understand' claim sounded very town.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1709, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Llamarble wrote:At this point scum have enough influence over the lynch that I'm going to refuse to vote anybody Kuribo isn't voting seeing as he's the only player I 100% trust. I am strongly of the opinion that in high scum : town ratio situations town should agree to vote along with somebody who's widely agreed to be town and then talk things over with that player. I would sure like to get rid of Kanye though.

Don't be bad, 'marble. Today is the day we lynch Kanye.

If you're town, then you've been just as bad this game as I have.
If not worse, since I at least have acknowledged that the mislynches I've been part of were not :confidentreads:
And with almost every town vote required to lynch correctly, I am not going to vote different from the only player I'm truly confident is town.

VOTE: CES

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote molla

marble can wait til after molla flips scum.

Haha even when I'm roleconfirmed not the saboteur you still want to lynch me.
At this point I would be enormously disrespecting you if I thought you could reasonably be town.
You + CES + Molla sounds good, though Darox / Implosion need to stop being invisible and I'm not ready to count out Vijay or MattP.

The weird thing about all the roles we've gotten is that not a single one of them is good for anything other than catching scum doing bad stuff. But we don't have any evidence that scum are actually doing bad stuff (except, finally, for today).

Might be good to lynch Kanye before CES though because of the swap-onto-mission power.

I want Kanye to claim whether he used the swap-onto-mission power or not.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #266) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1729, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1726, Llamarble wrote:If you're town, then you've been just as bad this game as I have.
If not worse, since I at least have acknowledged that the mislynches I've been part of were not :confidentreads:

Yeah but I'm voting Kanye right now and you're voting the guy Kanye tried to get mislynched Yesterday. And I certainly haven't been worse than you simply just because you've posted more "woe is me" stuff (also: pretty sure I wasn't here for the Elmo mislynch).

I'd be glad to lynch Kanye if Kuribo is interested, but I do have trouble believing a game containing you me Fate and Spyrex could go this badly for town with none of us scum.
Molla requires death too.

I'm just not going to worry about Implosion Darox Vijay Matt right now.
As long as today's lynch comes from CES Kanye Molla and Kuribo agrees with it I'll be happy.
We're not going to win the game if at least two of those 3 are town anyway.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #267) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Llamarble »

Town is doing badly -> it is fairly likely one of the strong players is scum.

Give me 3 good reasons that you are town.
Not including the 'my initial role wasn't helpful to scum' thing which I still don't really agree with or see as something that makes you town.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #268) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Burden of proficiency arguments aren't totally worthless though.

So your slot actually did not start with that ability?
Because that would make Vijay the only one who started with an ability.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #269) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

How'd you get it then (HC used it N1) ?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #270) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Why'd you hydrify at this point in the game?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #271) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Llamarble »

That was at concision.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #272) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Llamarble »

Seeing as I was the only player on the mission tonight but not last night, I wonder if the aim of sabotage last night was getting me lynched today. Darox's explanation (role shenanigans causing the sabotage) isn't 100% awful, but I have to imagine when the SOLE information mechanic in this game is knowing there is scum in the mission group when sabotage occurs it's one of the 4.

Grey, would having a compromised player on a mission cause that mission to fail?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #273) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1777, kuribo wrote:marble, if your theory about framing you is true, that makes Darox town too

he knew about my tracker power from wat I told him on te ahoe phone. Logic dictates I'd use it on one of my tougest reads. (you)

Fair enough.
Darox knowing there would be additional role info about who was responsible for sabotage does make him less likely to be scum, unless it was indeed matt being compromised. And an 'act of sabotage' doesn't sound like the result of having a compromised townie. But on the other hand what else would being compromised do? why did we have Matt on the mission again in spite of compromise? That was probably dumb. And why did he let himself be allowed on. All questions for a later time.

Also why didn't I get sent on the mission that one time when I had enough votes? (I am curious whether CES' vote wasn't working or it was just an error?)

There was a three-way tie in votes, and only two people could be sent on the mission. My tiebreaker mechanic also tied. Random.org doesn't like you.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #274) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Kanye is too aware of the gamestate (knew scum didn't have nightkill, thinks sabotage caused by role shenanigans) for somebody who has held EPICALLY stupid opinions like CES + me scumteam.

Also Kanye's slot and your slot were how MattP got elected to the mission yesterday despite being compromised. (my fault too but I know I'm town blah blah)
I'm currently in favor of MattP being compromised causing the mission to fail, since we didn't see any other signs of what that did and nobody claimed the ability which caused it.

Does anybody have a spare shoe phone charge or something? I want to test a thing out. I'm curious if scum abilities are the only ones that inflict the 'compromised' condition, in which case we just autolynch Vijay.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #275) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah I am going to do full role analysis of this game when I get a chance.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by Llamarble »

My computer entirely exploded and I'm about to fly to Texas, so my usefulness is going to be a bit limited for a while.

I was thinking that if CES was town some scumbag or another would HAVE to vote him soon, so at this point I am pretty much willing to lose if neither CES nor Vijay is scum. They could also easily both be.

Matt, CES plays antitransparently and both lynches he has pushed were on town, so why do you have him as obvtown?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #277) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Llamarble »

If scum reach a 1 scum 4 townies situation, they endgame all the townies.
It would be COMPLETELY unreasonable for us to have 4 scum and I have great difficulty believing Molla thinks that.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #278) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Llamarble »

CES wagon has been awfully hard to make go despite me and Kuribo both being on it.

MattP has still played a good game if he's scum, as has Kuribo.
Trust: MattP

FINAL FIVE:
Llamarble
MattP
Kuribo
Probably Darox

Not really happy with any of these:
CES
Molla
Vijay
Implosion
Kanye

Matt / Kuribo, if the three of us don't vote together / choose the lynch, I don't think town has a reasonable shot at selecting who gets lynched.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #279) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1875, kanyeknowsbest wrote:dont see anything in the last page that makes molla not scum???

I actually agree with this btw.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #280) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Llamarble »

I won't be sad if our last 4 lynches are CES Vijay Molla Implosion.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #281) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Llamarble »

My reservation about the Molla lynch is that there was probably at least one scum on it.

Also the total lack of VCs being used this game makes me think they incriminate scum. Could be laziness though.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #282) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1809, MattP wrote:Meta, he is playing like town CES

He's also playing like scum CES. The two really aren't all that different due to his antitransparent playstyle, so the fact that he's made good things happen for scum bothers me.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #283) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Llamarble »

I and hopefully others should really take a look at the CES lynch that happened and then unhappened.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #284) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Obviously because we didn't want to change mission composition after successful missions regardless of our opinions of the missiongoers.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #285) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Llamarble »

^ What a terrible vote.

VOTE: Implosion
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #286) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Llamarble »

My computer exploded right before I went on vacation, so I've had no access the last few days.
I'm about to fly home though so I'll be able to continue.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #287) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Llamarble »

I would be happy with a move back to CES.

People who aren't voting Implosion should REALLY be taking note that any wagon Kuribo and I aren't a part of is probably one that scum are happy to see go through.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #288) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well I got a power that compromises, so that obviously means such things are not scum-only.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #289) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well concision is the obvious choice to have sabotaged yesterday and I'm not sure what he was doing on the mission in the first place.
I think we should all vote that slot.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #290) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I'm going to put more effort into this game than a quick vote without much rereading though, listless as it may have made me.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #291) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:06 am

Post by Llamarble »

We should probably lynch Molla or Concision today. MattP, Kuribo and I are going to the final five, and we need to pick 2 more towns. Molla has gotten more engaged in this game as town's situation has gotten worse, and I don't really see any situation where we let him live to endgame. Concision, Vijay, Darox, and Kanye are all possible scum, really.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #292) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Llamarble »

Alright. Let's see what happens.
VOTE: Kanye
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #293) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Llamarble »

Also Concision most likely can't do things today because they targeted kuribo whom I blackICEd, so they do still need to die. But one of the other scums probably targeted Darox and Kanye claimed targeting Molla.
I'm more inclined to believe in Kanye town with Concision + Molla the scums, or just all three of them scum, but this game is probably lost anyway.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #294) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: BBMolla ok
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #295) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Llamarble »

Assuming MattP, Kuribo and I are town, which I think we've just decided to do at this point and I don't disapprove of and if one of you are scum then okay fine well played sir:
V2V is scum
OR (not exclusive)
Concision is scum AND Darox or Molla is scum.
I prefer Concision + Molla out of those possibilities, but I'll reread Vijay later.
Still, people should be keeping the role information we do have in mind.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #296) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Llamarble »

Hey Molla, you're aware that if concision's town then Vijay has to be scum?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #297) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Llamarble »

(barring me / Kuribo / Matt scum, but that's what we're doing)
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #298) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 2045, Llamarble wrote:Assuming MattP, Kuribo and I are town, which I think we've just decided to do at this point and I don't disapprove of and if one of you are scum then okay fine well played sir:
V2V is scum
OR (not exclusive)
Concision is scum AND Darox or Molla is scum.
I prefer Concision + Molla out of those possibilities, but I'll reread Vijay later.
Still, people should be keeping the role information we do have in mind.

Can we pretend to pay attention to role information?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #299) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Llamarble »

Or more precisely sabotage information, but I use 'role' to refer to everything that isn't dayplay.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #300) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Lynching Concision would be the percentage play if we had zero notions other than the sabotage info, because it gives us Molla or Darox as a guaranteed additional scum. The fact that neither of those two is obvtown also bodes well for concision scum. I think I'd like to lynch concision, but I will be voting along with Kuribo and Matt today because we categorically aren't going to lynch scum 3 days in a row without picking a townie and obeying them while giving them advice.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #301) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 851, Llamarble wrote:
I just want Kanye to flip scum so I can feel good about this game again. I wish I could just kill all of Kanye Fate HC Implosion. If none of them are scum, then just lol.

I would also like to be at least a little bit right here so I don't feel as bad about this game, and I would certainly feel silly lynching neither Kanye nor Concision today.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #302) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I think we lynch Concision today and send a mission of me Matt Kuribo Darox Vijay.
If Concision is scum we can lynch Molla tomorrow and Kanye after that, obviously adjusting according to any additional useful information that may come up.

VOTE: Concision
Trust: Matt
Trust: Darox
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #303) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Llamarble »

If you slip on black ice you can't use things, you can't vote/trust, and you can't go on missions for a day.

I'm not really voting Concision because of that anyway though.

But it looks like Darox is probably town if Concision is (ZERO reason to push the wagon away otherwise), which means the team probably either contains Concision or is Vijay + Kanye + Molla. Not that implausible really, but worth checking into. If that team looks really good then I'll think about another lynch but otherwise CES goes today.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #304) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I don't think that Kanye isn't scum, I just think CES is too.
Kanye isn't a bad lynch at all, really.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #305) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Llamarble »

If CES does flip scum we can almost definitely lynch Molla tomorrow unless Darox really does something horrible.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #306) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Llamarble »

Can we get our trusts in order, btw?
Mission should be me, Kuribo, Matt, Darox, Vijay (assuming we want to lynch CES first).
That mission should succeed and if it doesn't that'll save us from sinking ourselves with a Kanye/Molla lynchchain.
Of course CES could be town, but if that happens it happens.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #307) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Awesome!
This is probably still my worst game but it's not as embarrassing now.
I think I want to lynch Molla but now we have Interactions to Analyze!

Darox or Vijay could still be scum who just didn't play the game.
Matt, why was CES obvtown?

Anyways, I'll probably come to a decision this weekend.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #308) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I am not currently interested in a Molla lynch.
Guess I need to read Vijay and Darox...
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #309) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I haven't read V2V yet. He could still be the scum who sabotaged.

Also I need to make the list of role stuff.

Why'd you think CES was obvtown again?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #310) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Vijay hasn't posted in this game since August 23rd.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #311) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I have reached a decision.
VOTE: Darox
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #312) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah, I don't see any role or mission reasons to lynch somebody other than Darox.

Kanye being not on the mission sounds good to me; I think that will get us a mission success regardless whether or not Kanye is scum.

Trust: MattP

Trust: BBMolla
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #313) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah, let's do this. Hopefully we don't lose, but honestly the odds aren't great anyway so I'm not going to worry about it excessively.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #314) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Llamarble »

Meh, that's not a bad point, but scum got bitten pretty hard for not sabotaging, might have communicated poorly (I have seen towns do some weird things under the assumption of scum communicating effectively), and Darox is where my readthrough got me to.
It's enough to make me look through things again though. I do need to check out MattP and Kuribo one more time and reread Kanye because if CES wasn't bussing him he sure was trying to make it look like it.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #315) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I should add to those the obvious 'Darox said to go ahead with sabotage for wifom' and the only slightly less obvious 'sabotage was committed in such a way that scum did not have reason to believe they would get caught (Kanye / Molla have both claimed alias assumption?).'

Also I have to admit that if I'm going to lose, which at this point is likely even if we do get it right today, I would prefer it not to be to Darox. CES Kuribo and MattP all have put real effort into this game, so while I'm glad I got a little revenge for CES getting me lynched in whiteflag I don't feel all that bad about losing to any of them. Especially Kuribo who has made this game more fun (well after the part where he made me angry by thinking I was scum, which by the way nobody should after CES scum but I'm not going to fight about it unless I actually get votes).
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #316) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 2206, Darox wrote:Man screw you Llamarble. You know why my efforts in this game have dropped off?

Because nothing I've said has gained any traction and you kept lynching all the obvious town.

You tried to lynch me and helped make voided lynch happen instead of Fate.
If you are town, you have absolutely not outperformed me this game.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #317) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 2204, IceGuy wrote:Hi. Somebody to give me the cliff notes?

We must lynch correctly today and tomorrow in order to win the game.

As for how we got here:
Most of the game Fate and Spyrex thought I was scum, despite me being ridiculously obvtown (and at this point due to CES' flip I'm basically confirmed town). CES scum took my side in this, and consequently I ended up waiting a long time to lynch him despite finding his slot scummy the whole game. People like Kuribo and Darox resisted the Fate / Spyrex lynches, which is fine in the sense that Fate and Spyrex were town, but was bad in the sense that scum got a free mislynch on voided by harnessing that sentiment.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #318) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Llamarble »

I basically can't be scum because I used an investigative role on CESscum D2 and tried to get him lynched and he used an investigative role on me N1. Also I am confirmed not the saboteur from some night or another by a Kuribo role action. And my dayplay really has been obvtown throughout this game, much as various people have complained about me labeling it so myself.

Right now the plan is to assume me Kuribo and MattP are town (though I'm going to check them again just in case) and make sure the three of us agree on / choose lynches to keep scum from influencing it too much.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #319) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Llamarble »

MattP wrote:VOTE: bbmolla
In post 2200, MattP wrote:
BBmolla -I'm not lynching today

?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #320) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I don't think your plan makes sense. Here's my plan:
We lynch whoever we think is most likely to be scum.
We exclude from the mission whoever is their most likely partner (since we lose if we're wrong anyway), which means that if scum sabotage they will prevent what might have been the losing mislynch.

I don't like that I didn't get a positive THIS IS A SCUM read on Molla, but I can try again.
I still don't like Darox. He's much more annoying and less angry as town.
Kanye probably needs to die, but will bear rereading.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #321) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Llamarble »

@Iceguy:
The way this game works is that we lose when it is no longer possible to have an all town mission.
A mission requires 5 players and we have 7 left, presumably 2 of which are scum.

Also quickhammers are a non-issue so far as I know because there's a 1 day period after a majority is reached before a lynch actually occurs where you can unvote.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #322) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Llamarble »

That does suggest Iceguy town though, which was kind of the direction I was leaning anyway.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #323) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 60, vijay2vasandani wrote:Drawing attention to rule 4 just throws it away.

Elmo, why trust both implosion and BB? Personally I'm reading them as opposite alignments atm.

Well, Vijay did get run up to a claim while HCscum and Vijay collaborated on creating a TML counterwagon.
We could do worse than a Vijay lynch.
Darox bothers me still though, and Kanye + Molla + CES felt pretty good too.

So suppose we're lynching Vijay.
Who's his partner and why?
Also we need to get the most likely partner to be the not on mission person.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #324) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'm still not particularly opposed to a Kanye lynch; I'll read him again tonight I suppose.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #325) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Alright, I will vote Iceguy, but let's make Kanye Molla or Darox the off-mission person. I don't really care which since I don't expect scum to sabotage and give us a clear, but if we do get a clear it should be on one of them.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #326) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Untrust BBMolla

Vote IceGuy

Ideally somebody will trust me before the lynch goes through.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #327) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Llamarble »

IceGuy wrote:It doesn't matter.

You just lynched town based on no case whatsoever by initiative of the most scummy people in the game.

Congratulations, stupid fucks.

Our odds weren't great by this point anyway, but we'll see.
This wagon is powered by me / Kuribo / MattP so it's not like this is the thing scum decided they wanted.
If Kuribo or MattP are scum then they've played really well this game; anybody else has been pretty lazy and lucky enough to be surrounded by equally lazy town. Not that that's bad or anything; I'd just be really impressed by Kuribo or Matt scum.

Vote: Accelerate
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #328) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Llamarble »

I think I really was obvtown though. Ah well.

Wish we'd lynched Darox after I did my reread.
Can't say Daroxscum or Kanyescum surprise me.
Kanye and CES were on my scumlist for most of the game, and I never really trusted Darox either, so my reads accuracy actually wasn't totally horrible, but I did not handle people calling me scum well. I should just have gone ahead with the HC lynch D2 but I worried a little bit too much about how I would look if it was wrong, and then all the sidetracking and badness happened.
There were good reasons to believe Fate (reverse direction, some other stuff), Vijay (I'm a revolutionary with a power I want to live a night please so I can use it?), Voided (can't remember) were all town. I think Implosion and Spyrex and Elmo mislynches were a little bit less reprehensible, since at least they didn't really have towntells.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”