davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #199 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:58 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

armlx wrote:Davidangelsummers replaces Lostprophet.
Indeed I do......

KAZAR!
Buffy game!!!!!!
Wait a minute....Seasons 4 to 7 *gulp*
You have no idea how mush Trouble your in do you?
One hell of a lot of character arcs going on here people....
I maybe a Norske but I sure as shit love Buffy*see the name guys/girls demons/vampires/bug type people*
I have done a read through but my thinking caps at home and this is work time so give me 9 hours or so.

Mod type person. Could I have a vote count thanks.

DUN, DUN, DUN,DUN!
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #204 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:01 pm

Ok,

I can see why its all gone a bit stale...
People just seem to be going over the same ground and mirrioring ideas from everyone else.The only thing I think I could add in terms of information that we dont know already is this:
1)I think I know who the other mason is.
2) My role

I think a mass claim will cause a few problems in a Buffy game. So beware.
Anyone who has played a Harry Potter mafia will know the feeling of trying to convince the town your good when your role is Snape(offten Doc) or Drako(often townie).

After reading why Pbug voted for my predecessor and looking at my role I have no real choice but to
VOTE PBUG

I would have been FAR more aggressive I assure you.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #207 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:47 pm

Adele wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:After reading why Pbug voted for my predecessor and looking at my role I have no real choice but to
VOTE PBUG

Except
that that makes 2 votes on PBuG, which is dangerous for reasons I went into earlier in the game (post 156). Please unvote, so we can try, you know,
talking
first.
Thanks for the warm welcome . You could try like, well i dont know, saying what you, er kinda mean, without the, you know, whats it called? ow sarcasim.
UNVOTE

Pbug you picked a player who turns up dead?
How did this person Die?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #212 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:48 pm

Adele wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
Adele wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:After reading why Pbug voted for my predecessor and looking at my role I have no real choice but to
VOTE PBUG

Except
that that makes 2 votes on PBuG, which is dangerous for reasons I went into earlier in the game (post 156). Please unvote, so we can try, you know,
talking
first.
Thanks for the warm welcome . You could try like, well i dont know, saying what you, er kinda mean, without the, you know, whats it called? ow sarcasim.
UNVOTE
I wasn't being sarcastic - I literally meant everything I said. Perhaps I came off as being harsh, and I apologise for not posting a welcome, but by that time you had already done something potentially game-losing and I thought that sending up the alarm was the priority. Your second post of the game was aggressive, and the nature of this aggression suggests you hadn't even read the game carefully first.

I love Buffy. A lot. Seriously. But when it comes to the game, I will at times be task-oriented. If people ask me to explain or defend myself, I focus on that. If the game's in a lull, I'll provide a suggestion on how to get back in gear. If someone does something foolish, I'll say so, loud and clear so there's no chance that they'll miss it.
PBuG wrote:I'll just go ahead and claim first.

I'm Season 5 Spike. I'm a bodyguard role, so I protect someone, but if that person is targetted to be killed I die instead. However, I protected someone who died Night 1, so I believe I was roleblocked. I am also not allowed to cast the lynching vote because of the chip in my head.
GAH!
Isn't that what I just said
not
to do? I certainly don't think you should gain the right to nominate next claimer if we
do
go ahead with the claim.

PBuG, Spam: What do either of you think about a chainclaim? you've all posted since the suggestion but not commented.

David: am I to presume, then, that you oppose it? You mention that your role justifies your behaviour (and your predecessor's), yet your last post doesn't state outright that you have reason to disbelieve PBuG's claim.

Regarding PBuG's claim, specifically the claim that he protected someone who died N1...
mod wrote:Fritzler - Riley Finn- Doctor stabbed night 1
Cogito Ergo Sum- Clem- Townie neck broken and slashed N1
Anya, roleblocker, died N2, so we can be reasonably certain we had an active RB N1 and possibly N2 (depending on nightchoice order... anyone know the standard in this sitch?). Since RB's probably tend to RB whenever they can, and since it's improbable that there are 2 RB's in a mini, it seems highly likely that exactly one person was roleblocked N1. That makes the claim slightly risky, and not apparently intrinsically beneficial since PBuG could easily have said from the start that he defended someone who had survived - however we cannot use that as evidence that PBuG's telling the truth (due to WIFOM).
It's also worth noting that this game had a doc (Riley/Fritzler). Bodyguard
and
doc in the same game? They couldn't qutie set up a Circle Of Awesome Protectiveness, but they could get pretty close. I don't like it. However, I want to know more before I act. I certainly don't want to summarily lynch PBuG; I think a slightly longer day today would be smart. We need info.
*outside game* Big sorry hug for Adele ..You love buffy .I like you ..My bad ...
*inside game* I need to know know how many people watch buffy and have no Theorys about Pbug claim..
If anyone doubts my Buffy love..its 247 am and im watching Buffy start on sky one
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:05 am

PBuG wrote:Ah. (I didn't watch Buffy religiously.)
PBuG - Who did you protect on night one?

I have a very good reason for thinking Spike is good but can not understand why Pbug dodges questions.

I was very much hopeing for someone to say Spikes history as I was wondering if Buffy fans where going to hide it to protect him.
Thats why I asked for therioes.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #226 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:55 am

PBuG wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:but can not understand why Pbug dodges questions.
Where do you get that from? I haven't dodged any questions.
I got thrown when sotty asked who you protected on sat...
I am a bit lost what to do now. I thought I would be well in my element ..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #233 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:59 am

I dont think my role will help that much but if people want to cross me off thier list I will claim. It may get a bit more disscussion going???
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:00 am

Shit ......Quick post off to Norway but I should beable to post Sunday
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:53 am

PBuG wrote:
VOTE PBUG

davidangelsummers wrote:Pbug you picked a player who turns up dead?
How did this person Die?
davidangelsummers wrote:PBuG - Who did you protect on night one?

I have a very good reason for thinking Spike is good but can not understand why Pbug dodges questions.
davidangelsummers wrote:I got thrown when sotty asked who you protected on sat...
I am a bit lost what to do now. I thought I would be well in my element ..
Those posts all trigger my scumdar. Granted, I have a low-quality scumdar and the pointer tends to get stuck on "Scum", but they still trigger it. Also, granted, three of them are anti-PBuG, but two of those seem like posts meant to indirectly convince people I'm scum.
I am more anti Spike then Anti you ...Just being carefull. All my post will be short while im on hol....Sorry ...
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #262 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:26 am

SpamWise wrote:I don't have good feelings coming from LP either. Nor Pug btw. Not a big fan of the Adele wagon, happy though with a lot of what Sotty has said.
I feel i bit silly.. I thought Adele was the Mason because of this post...Not a bloody poem stateing it.(¤note to self check all poems¤) Bad Darts Brizzy. I thought the reason no-one asked me for my thought on who the other mason might be was because outing them may kill them. No point voteing till I hear your claim.
I would like the masons to choose the order.
PS I am trying to post as much as I can but im on holiday with folks....
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #273 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:13 am

Brizzie, post or get a vote. This is just more time wasteing
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #284 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:04 pm

Just come backs from hols.
Joyce Summers
Town folk
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:19 pm

*claps hands in glee*
Pug is scum as he is claiming season 1 but its season 4-7..

I am Season 5. Which got me thinking from the start. Anyone not up on Buffy needs to know she dies this season. I was always wondering if I would turn up dead next day. It does not say it in my role but I was guessing thier would be a few twists. Thats why I have wanted to claim early as I thought it would help.

VOTE PUG
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:31 am

Adele wrote:
mod wrote:Game Specific Note: This game is not chronologically set anywhere in the show, so a Character from season 4 could be in the game with a character from season 7, and a character from multiple seasons could be them from any of those seasons.
Where was it said that it's exclusively seasons 4-7?

Why are you just jumping on the first clear scum you think you see? We have a lot of info to sort through, a speedy lynch hurts the town, so perhaps we should stand away from the polls for at least a short while.

for that,
FOS: DAS
I really did think the seasons where in between those seasons. I think I have already made the same mistake earlyier.
UNVOTE
*feels stupid*
As for my claim. I did want to make it early. Its not my fault I was choosen last. I clearly sateted at least twice that I did not mind giving my role if it helped. had I been scum it would be a big gamble to claim Joyce . Are you saying she might not be in the game? She features in So many episodes even after she is dead. *Silly fact* I have shaken hands with the actress so it was cool to get her role or im very sad.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #334 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 pm

well done Pbug. You did suggest to me the night before that you thought Sotty was SK..well done. I think you won this game for the scum.
Quick question:what would your claim have been if pushed? I would have never said Ben

cool game mod....do more Buffy themes.

Im just a replacement so well done LP.

Well done Pug89......I think.. you and Pug should be banned from playing games with each other .I was one click away from sending you an email asking who we should kill. :)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #335 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:28 pm

davidangelsummers wrote:well done Pbug. You did suggest to me the night before that you thought Sotty was SK..well done. I think you won this game for the scum.
Quick question:what would your claim have been if pushed? I would have never said Ben

cool game mod....do more Buffy themes.

Im just a replacement so well done LP.

Well done Pug89......I think.. you and Pug should be banned from playing games with each other .I was one click away from sending you an email asking who we should kill. :)
LOL ..Just did it again...Im just plain Norwegian wood

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”