Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:04 am

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

5 votes on someone already...

Unvote

There will be no quicklynch on my watch.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:07 am

EBWOP:
@Bacde: Bug = computer glitch. We are building a robot that is still faulty somehow. Therefore, we lynch the bug. That was my reasoning. It was supposed to be a joke...
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:20 pm

Tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled so tomorrow I may or may not post on here on a laughing gas high.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:35 pm

Vote: Bacde

I heart Deathmask Nezumi.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:55 am

Coron wrote:If you want to bake cookies do it on your own time at night and bringing them in. I don't want to see you wasting your precious work time on such things, I'm not paying you to be a bakery.

*takes the finished cookies*

Now get back to work.
Well, you don't pay us to work, Hot Lips. In fact, you don't pay us at all.

COOOOOOUNT ITTTTT!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:17 am

Sooooo let's do some lynching. Mod, can we get some prods?
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:22 am

"Hi, what can I get for you today?"

"Yeah hi, can I get one 'vote count' and... (peruses menu) one 'lynch' please?"

"The total comes to an arm, a leg, and your firstborn child. Please pull around to the first window."

*waits*
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:52 am

I am also happy with my vote on Bacde.

Here's my thinking:

I have no leads at the moment. From what I've seen, Pooks is the strongest player here. If he is town, he is an incredible asset to our team regardless of whether or not he is a power role. He's got a good nose for scum. It is entirely possible he is scum, but I want to give him some time to do his thing.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:49 am

I think I'm ready for a Scalebane claim.[/b]
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:06 am

I'm literally speechless.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:19 am

Yay, Robotics mafia is mafia! I'm so excited I'm gonna get me a sammitch.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:55 pm

OMGEBWOP: My previous post should have said "Robotics mafia is back!"

Also, hi Ibby!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:56 pm

Vote: Ibby

Sorry, Ibbs, but Bacde was pretty scummy d1 and I intend to start back where we left off before the SK decided to reveal himself.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:06 am

So ummmmm.... yeah. Bump. I feel so lonely in this thread :(.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:52 am

Ibby,
It makes me sad that you are scum :(.
Love,
PWS
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:45 am

T'was more of a joke than anything else. I had just woke up and had nothing good to say at that time.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 am

I'd like to say that if you roll your eyes at me again, I'm poking them out. :twisted:
Also: PWS and Glork - Your opportunism is noted. Bacde wasn't 'pretty scummy'. He made a terrible conjecture which I don't agree with. Glork's logic about the topic is more in line with my thinking. Being wrong about something doesn't make someone scum, so voting me over Bacde having an incorrect theory is non-productive. Surely you two have thoughts about others by now.
Second, this response does little to pacify me. Ibby, I think you misunderstood my intentions. Perhaps it was that you weren't there, but we were all merrily discussiong our suspicions. A few of us thought Bacde was scummy, myself included. Then all of a sudden a voice in the back of the room: "Hey guys, before you kill mafia, you should probably lynch me first. I'm kind of psychotic... and a compulsive killer." There was an awkward silence. Then: "HANG THE SK!!! RAR!" An awkward D1 to be sure. For the start of D2, starting right back where I left off D1 isn't opportunism; it's common sense.

Also, I define "making a terrible conjecture" as "pretty scummy." As for "thoughts about others," I really don't have any because nobody else wants to chime in.

In summary, Ibby, I'm not convinced your scum, but you're def number one on my list.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:49 am

Romanus wrote:PJ, are you voting me because I voted for the person you find scummy? Cuz, if agreeing with you is scummy, then guess what, ......?

My actions at the beginning of today are to start the ball rolling. I even made comments about this:
Yesterday was extremely productive, but did little if nothing to help today. I'm all for getting this wagon moving and seeing what happens

Dude, where is everyone. I thought my unexplained wagon on Ibby would generate more than this.

This last quote is my defense to my vote on ibby.
I was deliberately trying to start some discussion when no one was posting.

Also, it kinda worked.
Scummy as a locker room at the YMCA.
Unvote, Vote: Romanus

That is 4. Romanus, I suggest you put up a more persuasive defense/claim.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:34 pm

Let me address a point that keeps coming up again and again. The not-so-random vote thing: it wasn't me trying to be sneaky.

If I had a cop investigation, I would say so. If I was trying to breadcrumb or lead the town in the right direction without exposing myself, saying "not-so-random vote" would be stupid. I would have been exposed. The reasoning that I'm scum trying to get a rise out of a real cop is pretty far-fetched. I can't really say that it isn't plausible, because I guess it is. I know it certainly isn't something that I could think of and the thought that an experienced player would take the time to come up with this bizarre play and have me execute it is pretty outrageous? I have a history of making stupid jokes in game. You can go check that.

As for the relative lack of explanation for my votes, I apologize if my reasoning isn't clear. Romunus's "I'm just trying to spark conversation" defense was pretty awful. By the time he had chimed in, we were pretty much on our way to a discussion. Doing scummy things and just playing them off as "furthering the game" doesn't fly with me.

I'm gonna need a reread.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:37 pm

Also, where the hell is EnderX?
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:27 pm

ibaesha wrote:
PJ wrote:Semi-noteworthy is that although he said he was putting Romanus at 4 votes, he was actually only putting him at 3 votes, seeing as MoS had unvoted Romanus by that time.
What do you think of this in regards to the fact that on page 1 of day 1, he unvoted HIAB for fear of quicklynching? 5 out of 7 votes on day 1 vs 4 out of 6 votes on day 2. It's equal so even though Romanus was at 3 votes, if he -thought- Romanus was at 4, why isn't he concerned with the same thing as he was yesterday? Clearly, we weren't ready for a lynch yet considering the heavy duty conversation that was going on and the fact that the day is still young (IMO).

PWS: Would you care to answer for that?
PWS wrote:Also, where the hell is EnderX?
Agreed.
I would like to answer. HIAB was 2 votes away from lynch I believe. We had absolutely nothing to go by. I mean pressure is cool and all, but I didn't want anyone lynched on false assumptions.

Romanus, however, I'm pretty sure is scum. I don't mind putting him at 2 to lynch.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:55 am

*bump?*

Quick! Somebody say something insightful!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:06 am

Touche.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:10 am

I really don't know what to say to that.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:09 pm

Glork wrote:Hmm.... for my (and others') reference, here are the posts in question:
Romanus, Post 167 wrote:Yesterday was extremely productive, but did little if nothing to help today. I'm all for getting this wagon moving and seeing what happens

MoS, Post 168 wrote:With 10 alive and 5 to lynch, that's 3 votes already, without much practical reasoning put forth to discuss.

vote: Romanus

Of the three votes, I think yours has the least basis, since you essentially claim to be voting him because we don't have any good info from yesterday, so you'll bandwagon him because he already had 2 votes.
Romanus, Post 178 wrote:Dude, where is everyone. I thought my unexplained wagon on Ibby would generate more than this.
As far as context goes, there was basically no relevant discussion between Posts 168 and 178.

So, looking at this... I understand where MoS is coming from, since Romanus put Ibby halfway to lynch, and he really didn't give any reasoning. But (go ahead and accuse me of WIFOM here) I'm having a little trouble thinking that Romanus would be that *blatant* if he was scum going after Ibby. It's hard to tell whether Romanus was going "Crap, MoS is onto me!" or whether he was going "Why isn't anyone doing anything about my blatant wagon?" But I'm leaning towards the latter, given that almost *NOTHING* else was going on. It's a lot easier for scum to sit back and lay low when the game is inactive than to go "Guys, I'm giving you something to talk about." I'm thinking that Romanus is probably legit on this one, even if he was being a little sloppy.
Well said, Glork. I tend to agree. I was kind of leaning that way when I saw Romanus try to probe himself town by saying he called out the SK. "I'm trying to generate discussion" really isn't a tactic used by an experienced player.
Unvote
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:24 am

ibaesha wrote:I get the distinct impression that PWS is following Glork.

Glork makes argument against Bacde: PWS votes Bacde. (supposedly based on Glork's reasoning)
Glork never voted for Scalebane: Neither did PWS
Glork votes me: PWS votes me.
Glork votes Romanus: PWS votes Romanus.
Glork makes counter-argument to Romanus vote (doesn't unvote himself): PWS agrees and unvotes.

This is interesting considering this: (which PJ never addressed, noted)
Ibby wrote:The rest of his contribution to the day say that he wasn't suspicious of anyone, but following Pooky seemed like a good idea. And this is conveniently placed after Glork calls the Pooky wagon scummy. (noted: You called out Romanus' reaction to Glork's post, but failed to notice this)
Still happy with my PWS vote. I get the impression that PWS is afraid to take his own stance on things while blending in by agreeing with/following Glork throughout. While there's nothing wrong with agreeing with Glork (I feel that he's most likely pro-town atm) there is a problem with never offering insight outside of what Glork has already brought up.

My first impression of Romanus' vote on me still stands.

Romanus: PJ brought up some issues against you in post 198 to which he requested I respond based on my not finding you suspicious from day 1. I did so in post 210 and added my own questions/request for clarification on a couple issues. Those are the things I feel you've failed to address today.

About MoS: I don't agree with his take on Romanus, obviously. However, I do agree with his suspicions in regards to PJ and I have felt that MoS has somewhat been defending Bacde/me today, which has made me more trusting of him. Whether or not that trust is misplaced is something I'm slightly unsure of but currently I'm inclined to believe it isn't.

I was expecting a bit more out of Maz when he replaced EnderX, especially since EnderX's contributions have been rather sparse.

mod: Can we get a prod on HIAB
I can't refute that. I'm still very much a student of this game and I'm not very confident in my abilities. It just happens to be that I agree with a lot of what Glork says. I've noticed it myself and actually scolded myself for that post saying "I really don't know what to say to that" when I really shouldn't have been afraid to retract my vote and give a reason for saying so. Personal weaknesses aside, I could bring up the point that a Glork/me scumgroup would be preposterous as I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to associate myself that closely with my fellow scum, but it seems you've ruled that out already. Other than that, I can't really say much to defend my actions.

As to where my suspicions go from here, I'm still very much suspicious of Ibby, but it's certainly wained since my original vote for her. I'm getting really frustrated at the lack of participation outside of Glork/Ibby/Romanus/MoS/PJ. We're missing Pooks, HIAB, and Lordy. That's a significant chunk of players.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:30 am

ibaesha wrote:Also: PWS and Glork - Your opportunism is noted. Bacde wasn't 'pretty scummy'. He made a terrible conjecture which I don't agree with. Glork's logic about the topic is more in line with my thinking. Being wrong about something doesn't make someone scum, so voting me over Bacde having an incorrect theory is non-productive.
Surely you two have thoughts about others by now
It was this post that made me suspicious of Ibby. I thought Bacde was scummy d1 and what I didn't want to hear (especially from the person replacing him) was that it wasn't a scummy move at all. In my opinion and in the opinions of a few others in this game, those were some pretty fishy statements to make. That really wasn't what did it. It was the last line that really set off the alarm bells. It was a statement that said to me "Why are you singling me out?" It could be that you weren't prepared to have votes cast against you right off the bat in this game and it could also be that you were feeling like "OMG I got tossed into this game as scum and people already suspect me!" So, yeah, it's something small that didn't sit right with me. I want to actually talk to some people that haven't said anything before I start slinging more votes.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:21 pm

I've never heard of a self-PBP...
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:16 pm

Sorry guys, prerelease weekend. Also I had a 5 page paper due today along with an organic test. I didn't sleep last night. I had to write the last page in 20 minutes, but it had a killer title:
Grains, Rains, and Satan's Aims: Spirituality in Early Civilization

I need to play some catch up.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:14 pm

Awkward. Can we get a vote count?
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:52 pm

Romanus, claim plz.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:34 am

Romanus wrote:And why the hell would I claim right now. I only see 3 votes on me, that is a long way from a lynch. I don't even see the need to further defend myself, much less claim.

Are you being serious. If it weren't so outrageous I would accuse you of fishing.

Oh, and I might have claimed if you had said pretty please with a cherry on top.
You are at 3 votes. It takes 5 to lynch. I am voicing my intention to put you at 4 votes, but I don't want you quicklynched. Please (with a cherry on top) claim.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:30 am

Is it 6?

*shuts up*

Sorry.

I'm just tired of nothing happening.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:55 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
Romanus wrote:And why the hell would I claim right now. I only see 3 votes on me, that is a long way from a lynch. I don't even see the need to further defend myself, much less claim.

Are you being serious. If it weren't so outrageous I would accuse you of fishing.

Oh, and I might have claimed if you had said pretty please with a cherry on top.
You are at 3 votes. It takes 5 to lynch. I am voicing my intention to put you at 4 votes, but I don't want you quicklynched. Please (with a cherry on top) claim.
Romanus wrote:I call your bluff
Looks like Romanus was right.

FoS: PWS

I don't like people who bluff about being willing to vote someone.
Yep.

Too bad nobody else wants to talk about robotics mafia :(.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:43 pm

I feel compelled to post even though I've got nothing to say.

I feel Maz's response is a bad philosophy, but I don't think it's scummy.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:00 pm

For Heaven's sake, somebody say something.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:01 am

(Needs more mod action)
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:01 pm

Cool. Are you scum?
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:54 am

I'm going to
Vote: Romanus
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:50 am

(Needs more lynch scene)
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:13 am

Unvote, Vote: Pooks

For the love of God, say something insightful!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:29 am

If it's that easy to lynch Romanus and nobody is standing up for him, he probably isn't scum.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:35 am

Shenanigans.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:51 am

Awkward.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:52 am

OK FINE HAMMAH!

Vote: Romanus

HAMMAH!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:36 pm

*Huggles Shea*

(needs more lynch scene)
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:27 pm

Damnit!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:11 am

I made a boo boo :(.

I'm a vig.

I think my custom title should be: "PlaysWithSquirrels, Vigger of Docs."

I'm good townie scum.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:20 am

I was still convinced Ibby was scum after yesterday's exchange where she got really defensive early and called Glork and I "opportunistic." This game has unfortunately stagnated way too often and I got trigger happy. What should be a sure town win just got a little bit harder because of me. Sorry.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:39 am

Thestatusquo wrote:I may have role based information. I need to wait for Coron to clarify the PM he sent me.
Did we get there yet?
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:41 am

Any information you want to share, Shea?
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:47 pm

Glork wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:No. I'd like to not share it for now.
Even though the Doc is dead and you may end up taking it to your grave?
I already admitted to vigging the doc.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:24 pm

So umm... who likes the candy delight known as "swedish fish?"
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:17 am

Glork wrote:
PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
Glork wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:No. I'd like to not share it for now.
Even though the Doc is dead and you may end up taking it to your grave?
I already admitted to vigging the doc.
I meant mafia kill, should he happen to actually be pro-town. What did you think I meant?
Vote: Glork

I don't understand what you're saying here.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:27 am

Glork wrote:TSQ claimed to have some possible information.

He then said he would hold that information.

I reminded him that the Doc was dead, and that if the information is useful, he might end up taking it to his grave.

You said you admitted to vigging the Doc, which I didn't understand. So I said "I mean that, if TSQ is legitimate as a potential information-role, then the mafia might kill him overnight and we will never get that information. Why are you bringing up having vigged the Doc?"

That explain it?
Yep. I'm clearly dumb.

Unvote

I thought that you were asking him if he had information regarding who killed our doc. To which I replied "this guy!"
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:28 am

Now if only we could figure out a way to get everybody else playing again...
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:24 pm

This thread needs more Pooky love.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:02 am

Ya.

Pooks, StD.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:16 pm

Same as STD =/.

I think Pooky's contribution to the game amounts to something like 5 posts. And that's being generous.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:39 am

Vote: Pooky
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:37 am

If you're trying to make the case that Romanus isn't that dumb, you are doing a bad job.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:55 pm

I'm here. I'm just a one-shot vig so I've got no more vigs to cash in. As for my thoughts, I'm fine with whatever; I just want this game to end. Me. Sheep. Baaa.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:22 pm

I'm here. I just don't have anything to say nor do I care much. This game is awful.

I'm still a one-shot vig.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:13 pm

I say we just no lynch and see what turns up.

Vote: NoLynch
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:06 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:k, PWS nameclaim please?
I am a Motor (one-shot vig).
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:06 am

EBWOP: The flavor is apparently that I ram myself into another player to destroy them.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:36 am

Thok wrote:Waves. Waiting for STD to answer some questions. I'd also like to see PWS make some sort of analysis; he's been way to willing to just follow people.
This game got dumb really quickly. I honestly don't care anymore. I just want it to end.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:33 pm

Coron wrote:You can not vote the mod.
Viva la revolucion!

Vote: Coron
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #69) » Fri May 04, 2007 6:08 am

I'm pissed that I didn't win as a townie. The night I was recruited was an angry night. I broke a chair. An imaginary chair. It was intense. And extreme.

Changing win conditions is gay.
Oh hai.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”