Mini 344 - Sesame Street Mafia (Over!)

Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon
Location: Anywhere inconvenient and always positioned to trip you.

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:24 pm

Post by Kain »

C is for cookie that's good enough for me oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C.

VOTE
Yosarian2 cause that is creepy is the second one.
Currently Modding " CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA." Will the Mormons baptize everyone? Or will the town chase them out first? Tune in to find out. Mini 372 in Coney Island.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:15 am

Post by Kain »

lol wait wait im really not this grammartically challanged. I was just distracted by the C talk. It made me think of delicious cookies which as you now are VERY distracting.

I meant to say VOTE Y2 CAUSE IT IS CREEPY THAT HE IS THE SECOND ONE.
Currently Modding " CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA." Will the Mormons baptize everyone? Or will the town chase them out first? Tune in to find out. Mini 372 in Coney Island.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:04 am

Post by Kain »

intercepts the cookie from the mod and stuff his face with it! Mmmmmm!C is for caught the cookie thats good enough for me!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by Kain »

Role models indeed!

vote oscar the grouch
NOT A ROLE MODEL!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:37 am

Post by Kain »

And how to decorate the interior of one- I mean man look at how spacious it is inside that little can!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:49 am

Post by Kain »

ewww that just looks creepy- a twisted mad man (joker) singing our theme song.....ewwww!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by Kain »

B is for bandwagon that's good enough for me! oh bandwagon bandwagon bandwagon !
vote Bandwagon OScar the grouch!

huh its like my old sig like to say " START THE DAY WITH KAIN" lol
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:19 pm

Post by Kain »

lol allegations? Oh shesh ITS DAY ONE PEOPLE! By the way what allegations? lol

no seriously I didnt read any....no really Im not kidding.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:27 pm

Post by Kain »

somebody seriously needs to be a little more cheery- shesh- anyways if you care to look at any past game I've played in ( WHETHER IM SCUM OR NOT) im always being goofy and cracking jokes. So if you really care to examine my past playing style before you go down this path of lunacy as suggested by glork I'd appreciate it.

And seriously what allegations?

Shesh
Vote Glork for wanting a speed lynch
If that aint scummy what is?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by Kain »

No no Im afraid you are mistaken- omgusing you would be what you are doing to me. Or perhaps better yet Im acting appriorately to someone who is going WAY too far on day one allegations.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by Kain »

your allegations against me are ridicilous - and you want everyone else to lynch me already? this is extremely strong and wierd behavior for day one.

which reminds me THIS IS the third post in which I am asking for you to point out the allegations against me and yet yu have failed each time. In other words you aren't being very logical to avoid dodging those questions. I have answered yours but you fail mine.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:38 pm

Post by Kain »

whatever lol....mmmm pudding however sounds really good
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by Kain »

What you call flailing about is a scenario I call pointing out foolish logic.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:36 am

Post by Kain »

Oh gosh I go watch Pirates of the Carribbean II( BTW AWESOME MOVIE!!!) at 12 am ( almost bought some cookies too but my date was like I dont want any!) last night and come back to all this posting lol:

Okay now down to business: Well as it is I really agree with what Joker has said so just for emphasis I quote the following:

[quote="Joker"]Plus: the back-and-forth was worth a few laughs.
Plus: got things going.
Minus: none of the "allegations" have merit that I can see.

Plus: who cares? It will pay dividends later.

Yosarian and Kain are both scum?
Why not Glork and Kain by the same reasoning?

Just a thought. That's better.

I don't think Kain is panicky, but he does seem townish so far. Of course, I always sympathize with those who are persecuted for being goofy. Yeah, I know. Imagine that.
[quote]

@ arafax My vote on Glork makes perfect sense seeing how a) I forgot Thok voted last B) Glork was extremeley boldly pushing for a lynch based on
crap logic.

and reason C) And he's a rat..... I like to vote them off the island. Theres some food for thought.

@ glork- dude you're crazy lol. I Dont know whether to pat on ya back or keep my vote on you. Your behavior is quite vigilant townie styling ( searching for scummy reactions) or bold scum style. Not sure which yet.

@ the penguin man- Cookie monster as Sk is a reasonable idea If he feels his cookie supply is threatened. lol...but you know who sounds like a Better Sk?
Grover- especailly if he feels frightened by the monster at the end of the book. SOme sort of pychoactic feeling to kill everyone just in case they are in fact the monster at the end of the book. Or perhaps Count.....you know One dead, two dead, three dead...oh THREE is the number of the day blah blah blah lol. Okay so theres some Sk alternatives.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:21 am

Post by Kain »

@ GLORK- well u could be playing bold scum Im not taking the possiblity out yet.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:13 am

Post by Kain »

So let me make sure I understand this correctly tito. I look scummy because I stole his cookie and went balistic over crap logic sed by glork? Right.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:53 am

Post by Kain »

Unvote
for now as I consider things
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:16 am

Post by Kain »

Blah! I'm running kinda behind schedule today- will post more after church and the other activities that need to be done today.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Kain »

Okay Church is over now and nobody else has posted but heres my thoughts

@ Quagmire, Slash and Thok- We need more input from ya three. BUT especially Slash. I cant get a read on you if you dont post very much!!!!

@ YOS2 Yes Glork play tactic is interesting indeed. Its extremely aggressive but IMO now its too bold to be scum.

Foolsters behavior is intriguing to me.
SMALL FOS
on foolster for now.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:49 am

Post by Kain »

I will agree Arafax is someone to consider. I have been rubbed the wrong way that it seems that IMO he seems very oddly content with an anyone lynch.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:16 am

Post by Kain »

I am going with that claim of Arafax. Sounds rather reasonable.

Am I the only one who feels that Dp and Quagmire are staying out of the radar and posting very very little?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:07 am

Post by Kain »

Yes I know- I did make mention of that yesterday. Sorry that I failed to make note of that today also. Had three hours of sleep last night....lol
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:48 am

Post by Kain »

MOD in the next vote count will please include who is
NOT VOTING
?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:14 am

Post by Kain »

ooo look at you count! Practically makes you " COUNT" on SS.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:37 am

Post by Kain »

You choose not to clarfiry yourself right now? RATHER CONVENIENT. You have been a rather logical poster however so Im assuming there is really a PROTOWN reason behind this hidden clarification you hold.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by Kain »

Come on people- Glork probably isnt scum. There's no way he would be this bold as a scum player. Its just rightly insane enough for Glorks playing style right?( polling people that have played with glork b4)
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:02 am

Post by Kain »

Wait...would it better for his partner to come out? I mean if scum were stupid enough to counter claim then they'd get lynched day one of the claim or day two after they lynch the first claimer. Its entirely too risky for scum to do that I think. If Arafax does in fact have at least one person claim can't we safely say then that he is not scum? I dont see how we can be disavantaged by this move. Yes it reveals two town roles to scum but generally masons dont have any role powers so important that we would be suffering if they went missing. And in the event we have more than one claim we can lynch the first claimer and lynch the second claimer( suppossing the first wasnt scum). Statisically suppossing we have a three man mafia crew we have a 1/4 chance right now. If we have two people claim to be his partner then we have a 1/2 chance. Significantly higher. Now supposeonly one person claims to be arafax's partner then If I am doing my math correctly we would have a 10/12 chance which works out to be5/6 chance...which is even HIGHER than 1/2. Statisically I dont see how we can lose by having a claim. So yes everyone please tell me your thoughts on this. I only had 4 hours of sleep last night so I might not be posting clearly.

HUGE WHOOPING FOS On QUAG AND SLASH- LURKERS!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:41 am

Post by Kain »

If no counter claim we can, I believe, safely eliminate Joker and Arafax. That leaves us with 10 players. Now again in recap-assuming that we have 3 scum and one Sk we have a 4/10 chance of hitting scum or 1/2.5 chacnes. If there is only 3 scum then we have a 3/10 chance or 1/3.3 chance.

Prodding into Action vote SLASH
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:26 am

Post by Kain »

Beats Greenliquid up for giving cookies away and NOT TO HIM and for NOT COUNTING HIS LAST VOTE. []again confirm vote on lurker Slash[/b]
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:13 am

Post by Kain »

Twito if you are going to quote all my sayings then PLEASE include
all
my posts since page 5. Shorting a few when you include 99% justs seems odd to me.

And as for you calling me a hypocrite at Least Im posting more than some others in this game. And since Im posting:

I believe that You seem to think I didnt make a stand point when it came to the other mason revealing himself..... well I did make a stand. You are saying I didn't when i clearly did. I said it was advantageous to the town but I was asking for feedback as my thoughts are not always the best ones. Just as your thoughts are not always the best ones. It is through discussion that we may begin to ascertain whether an idea is good or bad.Anywayss I feel you failed to understand what I was saying due to poor reading, poor comprehension or a poor attempt at twisting my words to support your viewpoint.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:49 am

Post by Kain »

Hey guys Im leavng to go camping in a few minutes. I'll be back this Saturday afternnoon. Expect a post saturday or sunday but No more today since Im leaving in a few minutes!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:14 am

Post by Kain »

Hi everyone back from my camping short camping trip- it was fun and full of junk food.

@Glork
why should we lynch Arafax or Joker??!?!?! If there are no counter claims then as far as I am concerned he is a confirmed Mason and so is Joker. And if there were to be any counter claims they would have happened by now. Any counter claims this late are IMO BOGUS.
Also consider this- lets say we lynch Arafax as you have suggested. It puts us at 11 players and then One confirmed mason. Night sets in and Scum would definately want to knock him off in the night. This would be the case becuase it would be too powerful to have a known confirmed townie and then that would put us at 10 players of which NOBODY would be confirmed....and we would back to square one. Please re-explain why its a good idea to lynch either one of those two?

@ quagmire
I think its highly likely to have masons in 12 player game. I've done it myself each time I have modded. Its even possible to have two mason groups. I've seen it before.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:14 pm

Post by Kain »

TAMUZ! Welcome! ( FYI just for the record Tamuz is scum 11 out of 10 times)
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:05 pm

Post by Kain »

Did you mean to say QUALITY IS BETTER THAN QUANTITY?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:10 am

Post by Kain »

Crosses fingers that nobody else needs to be replaced!!!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:17 am

Post by Kain »

Bluemonick??!?! UM Arafax is a mason and his partner (joker)has already claimed. If you weren't someone who just barely got in the game I'd so place my vote on you. Unvote or you are getting my vote today.

Tamuz Although there's a possilibit of two mason groups in this game Im rather doubtin of it.Your statement is really scummy IMO.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:23 am

Post by Kain »

Yah Im cutting him slack by not voting him right now. I understand that it is highly likely that he is making a mistake. I will definately vote for him if he doesnt undo his mistake and confess it as such.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:56 am

Post by Kain »

MOD VOTE COUNT PLEASE
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:52 pm

Post by Kain »

My vote was on slash and then tamuz showed up replacing him. I think its fitting right now.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:40 pm

Post by Kain »

Yes i said there's a slim chance of two mason groups but I dont think there's such a case in this game.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:18 am

Post by Kain »

I dont know but having been around here long enough I know a vast majority of mods include masons in their games. Nobody has countered claimed...well we've had some sort of wierd statements by Tamuz, but that aside if Nobody counter claims Im buying it. Yes i suppose there's some chance they could be scum using some safe claims but I havent seen Joker act very scummy at all. I dont buy that theory that they are scum using safe claims.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:09 am

Post by Kain »

Even though I disagree with Glork's interruptation of my words I have to agree that he makes an interesting arguement.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:19 am

Post by Kain »

Hmm did you come in loud and noisy in Mormon Town? cant remember lol dang bad memory!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:21 am

Post by Kain »

yes yes I remember that was sadly the case and it hampered your abiity to play.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Kain »

lol I hope you went to the credible sites on mormonism. fairlds.org ( especailly like this one)or mormon.org There's so many crappy anti ones that I want to just strangle the authors due thier
A: Misquoting of past church leaders- enourmous problem whether intentional or on purpose.
B: Not checking sources- huge problem for all of them
C: Quoting out of context- huge problem for all
D: Intentional deception or Lies as in they purposely change quotes and claim that this is really what was said or written.- huge problem for some!!!
E:see a-d.

Tamuz thanks I did take your concerns into considereation and I have done some stuff for Missionary Mafia Ventura California ( Mormon Town III) as to make things more fair for scum so theydont have to spend 5 hours researching mormonism for a good claim.

Now Im off my soapbox on this topic.
So Tamuz what are you trying to accomplish by saying if I am a mason then .... and .. are not my partners? Whats your goal/ purpose in this?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:53 am

Post by Kain »

What??? Everything has some sort of point...we just dont see it very well unless we are looking in retrospect.

So what do you think he is doing?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:54 am

Post by Kain »

Um so wow we've all like been on holiday these past few days I think due to all the posts that have been coming out here.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:55 am

Post by Kain »

Id be tickled pink if Pj was in this game! sadly he is not....PERHAPS HE COULD REPLACE JOKER?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Kain »

Are you trying to kiss up to me Foolster? Cause it just seems like you are. In past games I've played thats been a tactic of scum. IGMEOY FOOLSTER.

LOL@ Arafax. Yeah Glork has made several posts that no sane/safe scum player would make IMO.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:13 pm

Post by Kain »

You are coming off way more scummy than anyone else right now.
UNVOTE VOTE FOOLSTER41
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:10 am

Post by Kain »

So you are claiming roleblocker? Any counter claim?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:52 am

Post by Kain »

Yosarian, did we have a night zero? I dont think we did. Baby bear is a seaseme street character....I think. 70% Positive thats a legit claim of a real character.

@ DP Foolster having
NO
suspicions on me was something that rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed like a scum trying to kiss up or at least get someone to be trusting of him. And btw I am confident that Arafax and Joker are masons for several reasons
A) No counter claim immediately
B) The chance of a scum gamble like that is UNREASONABLY STUPID that early in the game.
C) IT is unreasonable because the chances of a there being a REAL mason group speaking up is a possiblity. This would result in scum getting killed eventually! Now I know its theoretically possible for there to be two mason groups in this game BUT EXTREMELY highly unlikely. This is however a huge chance of there being just a MASON group. Probably something high like 70%. I mean how many little italy games have masons in them? ALOT!
D) my logical makes sense any challenges to it?

So in precis chances high of one mason group, stupid for scum to risk other mason speaking up and exposing both groups as potential scum targets, etc etc etc. See above reasoning again.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Kain »

Arafax

Green Liquid said:

"Note to Sesame Street Mafia signer-uppers:

This one is a theme just because of the theme... the game is otherwise pretty basic. Don't expect any major mechanic changes! " You may find this quote in the sign up queue area. page like 59 or something.

I think since the mod did say the game is oterwise pretty BASIC indicates that he wouldn't have more than one roleblocker. To me it indicates we probably do have a fair share ofplain vanilla townies.
Also its not fishing when I ask a clarifying question. I think its very fair to ask for counter claims. If we do not recieve a counter claim then its reasonable to then very seriously consider his claim. You said that I was asking for ANOTHER RB to come out. Thats not the case. I want the REAL RB to come out if Foolster is not him. Got it now?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by Kain »

Good luck PP. 18 pages is alot indeed!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:57 pm

Post by Kain »

Holy Cow lynch kain mob lol
okay I see its the consensus of the town that I claim.
I AM COOKIE MONSTER
Anything else that everyone wants to know from me?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Kain »

sorry it took so long to get back here to post. been busy and sick. Darn you GREEN LIQUID. YOu gave me your cold!!!! I need to get better too I have two dates coming up! =P@ GL!

Okay here's my role in a nutshell. I got to post if I want to earn some protection. I have to make several references to me desiring/eating cookies on each day If I want this protection.If I take the risk of each day making 3 references to me desiring/eating cookies then i earn 20% night protection. My Pm says if I do this then I will be off the Seasame streets for part of the night stuffing my face with cookies. Part of the night hence only 20% night time protection. Thats all the info i got to give on my character.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:04 pm

Post by Kain »

Phew almost had to go to the ER tonight. Overdosed on some pills but Poison control says Ill be okay.

So um wow if you guys think 20% is wierd you should play in my upcoming game CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA. I have some 10% and 20% factors in that game. Heck even some 30% ones.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:43 pm

Post by Kain »

Hooray its finally over! I've been dieing to see who would win!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by Kain »

I wanted to kill Mackay's replacement after he CLAIMED BABY BEAR. I WAS LIKE GREAT....if I get lynched( remember I was PAPA BEAR) you are screwed....and I was lynched and he was done in also. lol
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:21 am

Post by Kain »

Are there any cookies for the post game celebration?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Kain »

First off Im enraged that there's cookies being past around without any coming my way

Second I can celebrate with the town! (grabs a cookie)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”