she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 51, Magister Ludi wrote:
Hi all.

I am writing this with a heavy heart. Something deeply personal has come up in my life. I will be unable to think mafia, let alone play it, for at least the next four days, and perhaps more.

Mod, it is up to you what you do with this slot. If you want to wait on me, keep in mind that four days is a very rough guess, it could be many more, and I make no promises. I'm sorry to force you to look for a replacement like this.

I hope your hopes and prayers are with me for the next short while, guys, it's a great community here and I hope i'm able to get back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ludi
Hey man, don't sweat it, you come back when you can.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah. What CES said.

I didn't call a soft guilty on him but I most definitely meant what I said when I said that I had found scum, BTW. It was not my intention to call soft-claim his guilt but since people I thought I did, I thought I'd wait it out and see what reactions people had to it. GreyICE believed it was a softclaim. That may make him scum, I'm not sure. He was awfully ready to believe it was a soft-claim even though my first RVS post was on him.

Lurc's posts have done nothing but confirm his scumminess for me in all honesty.

Llamarble: interesting vote you got there. What does it do, exactly?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 87, Zang wrote:How can you say that he was scum based on one rvs post?
Because I'm a champion. Duh.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Lurc's 94, and his posting in general, shows a player far more concerned with defending himself from a wagon than was mostly RVS than hunting scum.

Hey, Lurc. Try reading the game for once and you'd learn that my second post was neither a joke nor a softclaim. Make of that what you will.

Zang: I could do a little psychological evaluation for ya on why the positioning, the person he voted, and how he voted all make him scum but that would long, convoluted, and distracting to the actual matter at hand which is Lurc's current posting, right now, which is incredibly scummy and makes him look like a scummy McScummer pants.

How about instead of your petty little chainsaw defense of your buddy, you could bus him instead, eh? I promise not to lynch you until at least Day 3 if you do.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

What exactly do you plan on gaining from this line of questioning, Zang?

Also, Lurc's 98 is as good as a scum claim and anyone who doesn't vote him in their next post is confirmed as his buddy.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Zang: Wow, GreyICE was right about how dense you were. Do you think Lurc is scum?

Also, the difference between the two votes is about 18 posts which when you consider those 18 posts, is quite a lot of difference.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, about 13, sorry. Still stands though.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Only if you can explain why the rest of his posts could possibly come from town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

^good posting
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It's also your duty as town to go back and read the game and actually come to conclusions rather than me making them all for you. It's called "critical thinking" and "using your head" and also "reading comprehension". Also, you've now successfully misrep'd my case by saying that I have given "no explanation" for why Lurc is scum when this is clearly not true. I haven't provided an explanation for one post. Also, he's at L-2 currently. All you've done is chainsaw on behalf of your buddy because you're scared. I wonder what sort of amazing power role he possesses?

I have no idea what alignment he is so I have nothing to explain to you.
So you have a null tell on him? Why are you so intent on defending him then?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Nope I've explained that you are far more concerned with defending yourself than actually trying to find who scum is. Go back and read, son. Also, the fact that you "found" scum in CES while trying to buddy up because you know I'm more aggressive than CES really just fires off my scum triggers.

Also, you should tell your buddy to back off so you can defend yourself, otherwise people might think you're scum together.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Why are you so adamantly defending this guy? I'm done talking to you BTW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

He can't figure it out. He just can't figure it out, how I can find scum without a guilty result, not as a joke, not as anything.

LLD, why aren't you voting Lurc?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Andrius, vote Lurc instead.

Darox is town.

It's okay.

Just calm down.

Put him at L-1.

And everything will be okkaaaaay.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

nope, nope, you have to say with Lurc is town and why you're defending him so adamantly first.

Those are my conditions, otherwise you have to read on your own, a shocking concept I'm sure.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Proxying your vote isn't a scumtell though, and he's done it...once?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright. I'll explain my damn vote because apparently that's the sticking point against me(lol) because if they repeat something long enough, it will clearly become true.
Allow me to sum up the events leading to Lurc's vote.
CES votes Darox
I vote GreyICE
CES votes GreyICE
GreyICE votes Zang, calling for his policy lynch
Lurc votes CES

So, what's wrong here?

Lurc doesn't bring up Grey's supposed policy on Zang. At all. He ignores it, even though it's clear that GreyICE was not kidding. He doesn't ask "why would you say that, Grey?" . He votes for CES instead, the player who actually had the most posting activity previous to that. The most visible player, actually. But also the player who was least likely to OMGUS him because CES had already revoted for GreyICE after it was clear there was a wagon on him. I could feel the scum tension, the possible mislynch deep within the very saliva glands of his mouth, watering ever so slightly at the possibility of a kill. This is pretty much conjecture and is really reading into the tone of the post. Of just a vote. Within the context.

Spoiler: warning, PBPA analysis to follow
^The stuff above the spoiler is the sort of thing you were looking for, right? The method to my madness? Some of this is true, most of it is bullshit. How about you read this instead and figure out what you should have figured out?

This was just plain old reaction testing. I certainly didn't mean to softclaim, which was an added benefit(I didn't forget it was a night start, but I didn't persay consider it), but I did mean to put early pressure on an unknown variable, a new player who I had never seen play before. I had played with everyone on this player list and knew that most of them would reaction more or less the same if I tried to put early pressure on them. I wouldn't know their alignment, because I had seen them play before. So, I picked on the newb, calling him out as scum, with the softclaim as an added benefit.

So, what's his reaction to being wagoned up to L-2 on page 2?

How is that wrong Darox?
A weak attempt at scumhunting(yay)! He sees a potential wagon brewing, the first real content of the game, but hasn't figured out that someone may have possibly claimed a guilty on him, so he figures that once everyone figures Darox out, he can vote him. You can actually see him ready to vote him based on this question.

Then, GreyICE finally says what mostly everyone was thinking, but no one said: "It's pretty fucking clear that the Lurconis wagon is due to a fucking softclaimed PR result." Wrong, but a good guess. Now, Lurc steps onto the scene:

If you believe seraph was soft claiming why didn't he do it in his first post?
A good point! With an easy answer: reaction testing. I mean, after all, there is always the possibility of a false guilty. But why is he pointing this out now? CES puts it best in his 47: "Did you
just
go back and examine whether it made sense as a soft claim?" All of a sudden, he's in danger, and instead of saying that if that is a false guilty, something is wrong, he tries to disprove the idea of there being a guilty result.
This isn't a town frame of mind: town want to bolster or build down but scum want to discredit other players to mislynch them later.

Lurc's 58 continues along a similar vein, trying to call GreyICE out and discredit the idea of it being a softclaim,
rather than trying to refute the supposed result
. It could be a softclaim but he's trying to play it down NOT being a softclaim.

Post 71 is Lurc playing more defensive ball by attacking SpyreX's vote on him.
In post 71, Lurconis wrote:
In post 67, SpyreX wrote:You actually thought this Luc wagon was based on a claim?

I'm thinkin its actual scum caught but we'll see. Waitin for a few things.

If you didn't think it was based on a claim why did you put me at L-2 about 5 hours after the thread opened and all I had posted was

In post 8, Lurconis wrote:VOTE: CES
Besides being wrong(LLD put him at L-2, SpyreX only put him at L-3), this statement shows a continued fixation on the theoretical guilty result than actually scumhunting.

Lurc 78 wrote:Not really I think if anything there was scum on there already for it to get so high so fast. I just think it is weird he seems to think you were dense for thinking it was based off a soft claim yet he seems to think it was actually scum caught and gives no reason.
In this post, Lurc manages to discredit SpyreX's vote and GreyICE using SpyreX's words at the same time, which I have to admit is rather crafty.

Lurc 83 wrote:No my idea is that scum saw town thinking sereph soft claimed and thought it might be possible to get away with a quick lynch not that it is normal for scum to pile on votes day 1.

I would say I am most suspicious of LLamarble at this point but I don't have strong enough reads to call anyone scum for sure yet.
Here you can see a MASS discrediting of anyone who was ever on his wagon, with a specific focus on LLamarble, a focus that he does not follow up on. Also, a flaw in his logic: scum would actually be MORE wary of a false positive result, would be skeptical of the claim, and then would jump the soft-claimer the next day. Scum know whether or not information regarding alignment is correct, especially when we mostly know the distribution. In fact, people jumping on so quickly speaks to either his scumminess OR the fact that he is in fact scum and his scumbuddies are trying to bus for town cred.

I don't want to focus on his question to me in his next post, 94, where he asks a logical but still very defense-oriented question: "if you think my post have made me seem more scummy that is fine but it doesn't explain your still claiming to of not been joking or soft claiming in you 2nd post." He takes this question from his savior, his guardian, the mighty Zang who posed the same question in 87.

Rather I want to focus on his question to Llamarble, who he has not voted yet.
Lurc wrote:How does serph saying my post since make him think i'm scum enough for you to change your vote, if you agreed with him why didn't you change your vote back after the post i made you thought were scummy?
Here, Lurc asks Llamarble a...question. Maybe. Here, lemme translate: "How does Seraphim saying that my post makes him think I'm scum change enough of your read to change your vote? If you agreed with him, why didn't you change your vote back after I made saying I thought you were scummy?" In other words, he is asking Llamarble why he didn't OMGUS. Even though he answered that question in full 4 posts ago. Huh. Is he just not reading the game?

Lurc 98 wrote:Well Seraphim seems to actually believe he is a RVS super psychologist where as CES is just agreeing, I doubt two scum would try to push a mislynch so strongly from the get go. I am guessing CES is the scum there so I'll leave my random vote on him.
I've already said why this is scummy. He is trying to discredit my point without trying to address WHY I voted him from the get-go and also I mentioned the following in the same post how he "'found' scum in CES while trying to buddy up[to me] because you know I'm more aggressive than CES."

Also, what happened to Llamarble, his scumspect?

Lurc wrote:Your only explanations are that posts are scummy you haven't explained why you think that about any of them. I still don't think your scum though as scum would have to be mad to push a mislynch this hard without any reason right out of the gate.
Wrong. I've explained far more than that.

Lurc wrote:Your whole theory is that I was too caught up on my own defense. The scummiest thing coming out of RVS was the bandwagon forming on me to drive a mislynch. I examined that to look for scum on it.
You can't examine a wagon until it is no longer a wagon, which means it must either dissolve or result in a lynch. Neither has happened. You are also incapable of being objective while looking at a wagon on YOU.

Lurc wrote:Your supposed ability to find scum without a guilty read obviously comes from your master RVS psychology skills as you alluded to in post 96. Yet you have yet to build that into a case despite being asked. Your either so sure of yourself that nothing is going to disuade you until I flip town and you realize your not the RVS sherlock you thought you were or you are the ballsiest scum I have seen thus far.
Some actual town reactions and some attempts at scumhunting rather than trying to buddy up to me(sarcastically or not) while attacking CES would go a long way. Not to mention this is the second time that I haven't made a case, the first time you've done so in a post where you summarize my case on you.

Lurc wrote:The reason I say you are town is because you are an experienced player and I doubt you would paint such a huges target on your back just to drive a mislynch. CES is just one of the possible scum he is helping drive the mislynch without being too vocal allowing him to stay under the radar, the others Spyrex, LLmarble, Darox could just as easily be scum.
Do you know that about me? Maybe I have a meta of it. You never know. Also, appealing to my experience is a logical fallacy.

So, conclusion, Lurc is scum. Any questions?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think you're sitting on the fence like a good little scumbuddy. No longer able to attack the attacker on any reasonable grounds you back off but still discredit the wagons. Oh you silly silly scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Fate.

FATE FATE FATE FATE

Vote Lurc man.

PUT HIM AT L-1.

I MADE A LOVELY CASE A BEAUTIFUL CASE.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

We haven't had a day phase yet, Fate. This is our first day phase.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Fate, you so silly.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

The wall was meant for the people who said I didn't have a case so I really don't care.

Or maybe you should.

But Lurc is waaaaay more scum than Andrius man.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Seraphim »

MAYBE I WOULD IF YOU DIDN'T SMELL SO MUCH.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Calling it now: Lurc/Yos/possibly GreyICE scumteam
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

This lurc wagon is still way better unless we're talking about secret meta. If there's secret meta, I want to hear the secret meta.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I wasn't suspicious of Andrius at all until that claim.

I sort of want to hammer now.

But only if we lynch Lurc tomorrow.

Capice?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Whoooooooa. I did not read my role PM very well. I was not aware you could combine cards either. I guess I took it from the VT PM where you can only use one at a time.

Unvote
Vote: Yosarian
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Well VTs should still play 3. That was a good idea to try and prevent the scum's restock ability.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, this definitely doesn't look like town Yos play. Darox is most definitely not scum which should have become immediately apparent in the last page.

Also,

Serephem
YOSARIAN. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO SPELL MY NAME INCORRECTLY?! IT IS SER
A
PH
I
M.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm pretty damn sure I want to lynch Yos.

Llamarble says that Yos's posting has "a lot of scumhunty stuff with solid insightfactor" and I severely disagree. He would NEVER unvote someone for being a shameless bandwagoner. That just does not look like a town play, especially since he doesn't follow with a vote after.

It may be burden of proficiency but Yos has just been making bad plays that I don't see Yos-town making. Yos seems to be intentionally getting onto unsupported wagons and then not pushing them. He looks like he's trying to cruise on the "I'M Yos" cred without trying to legitimately scum-hunt. Something definitely smells about him.

I definitely want to lynch him at the moment.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

TownYos also doesn't tend to insult people this much.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

My attack on Lurc was not unsubstantiated. You called my play incredibly poor.

I don't appreciate that. At all.

It's one to say "your arguments are wrong". It's another to attack Fate and me personally and sling mud everywhere to try and get people to ignore us.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: Lurc
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Welp, scum have a roleblocker.

Lurc is town. Not sure why people lynched so quickly yesterday.

Vote:GreyICE
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

No, I'm not a cop. Two cops in one game would be OP.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 512, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Do you guys really think zor would put two tracker variations in the same game to mess with us?
Yes.

Get on the GreyIce wagon.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 522, Llamarble wrote:VOTE: Lurconis
He can't be town.
Yes he can.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You need to remember the rules of the game, Marble and how the roles are incredibly fallible and not as powerful as usual.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

GreyICE/LLD/Llamarble scumteam?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

An LLD track would have been nice but I'll take what I can get.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Why can't town have two trackers?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, you're right. A vig would be highly unlikely.

Unvote
Vote: LLD
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Good news. GreyICE is scum.

Vote: GreyICE
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Fate, vote GreyICE.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

The Lurc wagon was stupid, just like the Yos wagon was stupid.

I told you Lurc was town, but would you guys listen? No.

The rest of the scum are abundantly obvious if we'd just take the time to think and start hunting scum and lynching them. This starts with GreyICE. Let's go.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Seraphim »

No.

Vote GreyICE.

This is serious. I am not fucking around.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have

RESULTS
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm a backup. I can backup dead roles.

I backed up Fishy both nights

Innocent on Lurc.
Guilty on GreyICE.

Questions?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Basically, I spend points like any other role to use other people's role.

ie

I can use a 9 + 7 to use Fishy's cop role to investigate someone.

Pretty standard.

I tried to investigate people who I thought were likely to get lynched the next day.

P-EDIT: It's worth noting that I don't have a lot of points left. Probably one last result.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have college. The power lynch happened while I was busy. I thought that people would believe the softclaim, but apparently this pants-on-head town can't figure out that Lurc wasn't smart enough to CC Yos as scum.

He literally thought he was making the right play, but I needed to be sure.

Also, pushing the issue more made me a likely NK target. I didn't want that.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I am not voting no lynch. No. We are lynching scum. We can no lynch tomorrow. Let's lynch scum today. Please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Fate, can't you see that I'm worried, man? I'm worried about this town. I'm worried the scum are super hardcore and have like SUPER POWER DOUBLE KILLZZZZZ or some shit because town is powered up the wazoo. and we fucked it up.

I really want to LYNCH SCUM TODAY.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Since we're talking about epic scum sweep, who has pushed four wagons(Lurc, Andrius, LLD, Yos) on players who have all flipped town.

hmmmmm.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Less talking, more GreyICE LYNCHING.

GreyICE should claim btw.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

Confirm Vote: GreyICE

Yeah fucking right.

No mislynch today, brothers. Onward and upward to victory.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Fate, it must really suck being your mortal enemy's scumbuddy.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

Then why the fuck aren't you bussing him now?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

Also there is like zero chance of me getting a vig shot off.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

Because the real BP isn't stupid enough to counterclaim because CCing would be stupid at this point.

Also if you really think that GreyICE is telling the truth about his BP claim, you'd better throw your vote down on me, not CES.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

Bulletproof: DO NOT COUNTERCLAIM.

No matter what Fate and SpyreX try to tell you.

They are trying to out what is most likely the last power role.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

WHY IN THE EVERLASTING HELL WOULD YOU COP THE PERSON LIKELY TO GET LYNCHED AND NOT CLAIM TO PROTECT THEM?
Because I didn't want to get nightkilled and I thought that TOWN WOULD UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT "hey, guys, maybe Seraphim is claiming results, why is he saying that nearly confirmed scum is town?" INSTEAD OF LYNCHING HIM.

THE REAL BULLETPROOF IS OUT THERE AND HE SHOULD NOT CLAIM.

FATE: THANK YOU.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Or we could lynch scum today without outing the real bulletproof.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Have you ever thought that if the scum know who the BP is that it completely and totally ruins the usefulness of the role?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think it should be abundantly obvious that this is GreyICE making the admirable but scumtastic play of trying to out the town bulletproof with his dying breath. Use your heads people.

If GreyICE is town and I'm scum, why hasn't my scumbuddy CC'd GreyICE for the win?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

lololololol

you're cute when you're flailing.

If you honestly think I'm idiotic enough to make such an audacious move without making sure that all the pieces were in place, then you really do have your head up your ass, scrambling as hard as you can to get this to work.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I want to see GreyICE's blood all over this floor, his scummy, red, blood. I want to see some red flips in this topic.

I had a dream where GreyICE hung and was the scum Godfather who didn't put in enough points to trump me. Turn my dream into a reality. Use your head. Someone, for the love of God, hammer.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Because the bulletproof is FUCKING CONFIRMED TOWN and scum are capable of RESTOCKING THEIR POINTS.

If scum want the bulletproof dead, THEY CAN KILL HIM DAMMIT.

The point of the role is that it becomes an Innocent Child if it claims but acts as a potential Doctor if it doesn't. A way to block the kill. With the doctor dead, the scum can conceivably all-in for one kill while someone restocks the point total. THE BP IS USELESS WHEN IT CLAIMS SO LATE IN THE GAME.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Go die in a fucking hole, motherfucker. I'll see your blood yet.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Seraphim »

BECAUSE THE COP CAN BE ROLEBLOCKED AT WHIM DUMBASS.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

YOU ARE SO, SO, OBVIOUSLY SCUM.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm not a deputy. I'm a backup. Universal.

Which means I can use any dead player's power like it was my own, with my cards.

WHY DID I ASK FOR A CLAIM, GREYICE? BECAUSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT A FRAMER. LUCKILY, THAT THEORY WAS SHOT TO SHIT THE MINUTE YOU STARTED THIS BP SHIT.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't have many cards.

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER SOMETHING, SOMETHING YOU SEEM TO BE FORGETTING, AND THAT IS THAT POWER ROLES AREN'T THAT POWERFUL IN THIS GAME BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ARE FALLIBLE IF THEY DON'T PAY ENOUGH POINTS TO BEAT THE SCUM.

Go to hell scumbag. You got your counterclaim, you have your bulletproof. Now die scum die.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Seraphim »

SPYREX.

HAMMER HIM.

NOW.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE POST FROM HIS FUCKING SMUG ASS AVATAR I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't have 1-9.

I started with 1, 2, 5, and 9.

I'll leave you to guess which one's I've used.

Also, I haven't posted yet since people keep spamming while I'm trying to post.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yep.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, your death is going to be pretty fucking hilarious.

Just saying.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 804, SpyreX wrote:HRmmmmmmm

Unless stated otherwise
, each player will receive 10 cards, one each between 1-10.

Good lord this setup.
Bolded the relevant part.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

SpyreX, just hammer him fucking already.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Seraphim »

GreyICE has no problem calling for my immediate lynch.

I want to see his smug little smile wiped off his face.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

And then you and your scumbuddies will laugh as you look on at the scum sweep and laugh at how you completely fooled the town and you'll get nominated for scummies and shit.

NO

FUCKING

WAY

Why don't you point out to where those so-called HOLES are, mister.

And if we're going to talk about SCUMSLIPS. WHO WANTED TO MASSCLAIM ON D2 LIKE A DERP AND COMPLETELY FUCK UP HIS ROLE AND OUT WHATEVER POWER ROLES WE HAD LEFT. HELL, WHO WANTED TO MASS CLAIM ON D1!?

You.

Fucking you.

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Guys, I'm going to take a break and chill the fuck out before I have another spaz attack and call GreyICE more nasty names.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Suck my dick, GreyICE.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

Sera, why did you say that line about "9+7" to use the Cop role when you apparently don't have a 7? Also, please describe the mechanics of your role as accurately as possible.
I didn't want scum to know my numbers. Simple as that.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Seraphim »

I see you didn't clear your fakeclaim with your scumbuddies.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Ah, sorry, I thought I had explained my role adequately. Apparently not.

I am a Backup. I have 4 cards. 1, 2, 5, and 9. I can use any power of a dead town player who has flipped. Basically, I choose a dead player(for example, Fishyfish the Town Cop), and a target for that ability(for example, GreyICE) and play some combination of my four cards to get my sum total.

I will then proceed to use that player's role like it was my own.

Why did I tell you my numbers? To give my claim a sense of legitimacy and to answer burning questions concerning "WTF is up with Seraph's role" because it was clear that people didn't understand that I never had 1-10, which makes sense when you consider that my role balances out the night start and nothing more.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

Llamarble is tomorrow's lynch, always good to have that nice and laid out.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

GreyICE, get off your fucking high horse. None of my play even comes close to looking like scum. You want to know why?

First of all, I didn't even need to claim a guilty result on you to get you lynched. In fact, if anything, it's made it MORE DIFFICULT.
Second, if this is a fakeclaim, do you honestly think I'd be stupid to not make sure to have a buddy ready to CC in case you were the bulletproof? I mean, let's take analyze this from a me as scum perspective.

1. We know there's a town bulletproof.
2. There was a 20% chance that you would be the bulletproof.
3. We need ONE mislynch to win.
4. If we mislynch correctly, we do not to deal with the fallout if the real bulletproof flips because the game is over.

In fact, having that CC ready would be an optimal part of any scum plan. It NEEDS to be there. Otherwise, the mislynch isn't happening.

ALSO, GREYICE. SUCK ON THIS.

IF YOU WERE REALLY TOWN, YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED FATE THE MOMENT THAT HE CC'D YOU. THAT'S RIGHT. NOT ME. THE PERSON WHO HAS A ROLE THAT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS YOURS. BECAUSE THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT I GOT THE WRONG RESULTS, BUT FATE CANNOT "MAYBE" BE THE BULLETPROOF. HE IS OR HE ISN'T.

BUT YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KEEP UP THIS CHARADE OF "LOLSERASCUM" IN ORDER TO WIN. YOU'VE PUT ALL YOUR EGGS INTO ONE BASKET AND RUN THIS ENTIRE SLANDER CAMPAIGN ABOUT HOW MY ROLE IS "ILLOGICAL" AND "UNBALANCED" BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL LOGICAL ERROR? TWO BULLETPROOFS IN THE SAME GAME.

BUT IT'S TOO LATE. YOU'VE ACTUALLY CONVINCED YOUR BUDDY THAT YOU CAN GET SHIT DONE AND NOW YOU TRY TO COUNTER THE WAGON ONTO ME. BAD NEWS, BUDDY. UNLESS YOU CAN CONVINCE ME(which isn't happening), FATE(who has a role in direct opposition to you), DAROX(who isn't changing his vote any time soon), OR ZANG(who you have hard pushed all game, called idiotic, etc) THAT I AM SCUM, YOU CAN'T WIN. YOUR RED TEXT IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS AND HAS NO PLACE IN A GAME OF MAFIA.

SOON THE RED TEXT WILL CRUMBLE INTO THE SEA AND IN ITS PLACE WILL REMAIN A THRONE OF MANIPULATION AND LIES. YOUR TEAM THOUGHT THEY COULD GET AWAY SCOTFREE. IT'S NOT HAPPENING. SORRY.

NOW ROT ROT ROT ROT ROT YOU SCUMBAG.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

If we no lynch, it will be that much easier for scum to mislynch. They only need to convince one town player...here, they have to convince two.

ALSO, FASCINATING THAT YOU DON'T THINK GREYICE IS A MISLYNCH, MOTHERFUCKER. YOU KNOW WHAT HE'LL FLIP.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 952, Llamarble wrote:946 is actually flat out wrong.
There could, in some universe, be two bulletproofs.
That would actually make a lot more sense than a backup and a bulletproof.
Please explain your exact logic here. In what FUCKING UNIVERSE could there be two bulletproofs?!

This is absolutely hilarious.

Also Sera is more likely to be scum :with: Grey than Fate, so there's that.
Don't do drugs and play Mafia please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 961, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 960, Seraphim wrote:Please explain your exact logic here. In what FUCKING UNIVERSE could there be two bulletproofs?!

Opening post says at least one bulletproof.
It also says at least one protective role and shockingly that's all there's been. Unless someone wants to claim jailkeeper?!
In post 962, GreyICE wrote:HEY SERAPHIM WHY DON'T YOU VIG ME TONIGHT
HEY SERAPHIM WHY DON'T YOU VIG ME TONIGHT
HEY SERAPHIM WHY DON'T YOU VIG ME TONIGHT
Because I'm going to get roleblocked tonight. Duh.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

Instead of a night kill, once during the game you may PM the moderator with a target. You will steal that player's cards starting with his lowest card until you reach 7 or more total points.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

They haven't used it yet but they can still roleblock me and then restock.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

On the same night no less.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I know, right?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I dunno about the trackers but.

It seems like

I just act like the role is mine.

As in, these powers are standard.

Like tracker works like tracker, doctor works like doctor.

I just need to use more points than any opposing roles.

Unless you're going to claim like bus driver or some shit.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, I read back, it sounds like Yos just made his claim wrong, the two trackers seem to be identical. I'm not using my computer so I can't really double check to one hundred percent but I looked at that exchange again and it sounds like, when tracking scum, the tracker needs to use more points than the kill to get a result?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, I hate Apple computers. What the fuck is wrong with a double click mouse?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think both parties had some serious misconceptions about their roles. I'm hoping to parse the truth from their roleclaims.

But I'm almost 100% that they are functionally similar.

GreyICE: you're a fucking dumbass, just quoting posts doesn't mean you've made a point.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So first we see Yos claiming tracker who used one point. He “finds out what his target did” (post 398) but this doesn’t mean role action because he calls the role a “standard tracker” in 412. He means their target.

If Yos tracked a town power role, he does NOT need to beat him to track him, as stated in post 398 and later in post 412.

So, it seems to work like Yos tracks someone by spending points, in order to track town power roles, he does not need to outbid him, but in order to track the SCUM kill he needs to outbid them.

That’s how the role works.

I’m reading through this and I’m sorry, but I think that someone fucked up somewhere.

Because I can’t be the only one that thinks that either role could make sense but both in the same game? That’s gotta be Zor banking on it for a mislynch.

I’m banking on someone misunderstanding their role PM honestly.

Lemme look at the mechanics again.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #102) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Serious question: if the roles were different, why didn't they flip as such?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #103) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, rereading this, the quicklynch on Yos was fucking stupid and Lurc not clarifying with the mod was stupider.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm going to bed

I expect to see scum blood and Grey's body hanging from a noose.

Night.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

So now it's 4-4.

Now what?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #106) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Seraphim »

To SpyreX

An Oration

Looking at the wagon, I think it's fairly obvious that Llamarble is scum(two bulletproofs more likely than one BP and a backup my ass) and CES was really just looking at an excuse to put me at L-1 and was fence-sitting until he was sure that I was going to die.

So that means that you, sir, SpyreX, are the only town player currently on my wagon. This means that you are the only person I can even bother to convince, who hasn't been caught in the lies and GreyICE's silver tongue. I'm not the greatest player of this game and I will freely admit it with no shame, just a tinge of disappointment in myself. Alas, it is clear that the 1v1 with GreyICE was not to my advantage. GreyICE is famed throughout the site for his combination of Fate's agression and Yosarian's logic and reason, while I am famed for...being controversial? For getting wagons on me, no matter my alignment? Certainly not for catching scum. No one has ever called me a player among the greats. Especially in my early history, I had a tendency of flaking. But I digress.

GreyICE is scum. I am town. I cannot make it easier to understand or comprehend.

I am the third proposed lynch that comes solely from setup speculation, not any sort of actual scumhunting. Do you honestly believe that there are two bulletproofs in this game? Do you honestly believe this situation is more likely than a bulletproof and a backup, and an incredibly weak one at that?

Scum would tell you that there is "too much town power". This is ridiculous and fallacious to the extreme. You of all people should know that the power roles in this game just aren't as strong as they should be. Two trackers in a game where everyone is a power role? Even Yos's supposed stronger version is still weak when it comes to detecting actual scum. A doctor who will probably fail? The cop is literally the only role who is hardest to block but even he can be killed. Ditto on the even-night vig. And of course, the bulletproof. All of these are roles that lose their power and effectiveness especially when claimed.

Wait?

What did I just say?

Especially when claimed?

Which player has been pushing for a mass claim, SpyreX? Which player thought he could get away with outing all the town power roles in an attempt to weaken them immensely? Since DAY FUCKING 1?

GreyICE.

Which player jumped on an incredibly fake looking soft cop result despite a flipped cop already? GreyICE.
Which player disregarded a counter claim on his "bulletproof" and even agreed with the postulation of "two bulletproofs is more likely than a bulletproof and a backup" to avoid a 1v1 with Fate? GreyICE.

What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this? I'm not good enough to finish this! If Fate is my supposed scumbuddy, how come HE didn't do the cop result? Why wasn't FATE our ace in the hole? I am not a good player, SpyreX! Why do I even play? I get so caught up in it, I get so excited, that I finally had a guilty result...I should have waited...goddamn.

I don't want town to lose.
That would be the worst...to let scum push another "lol setup spec" lynch rather than observing play.
Let them argue semantics all night long but this is the truth.
I am town.
I am the backup.
I have a guilty result on GreyICE.
It doesn't get ANY simpler than that.
Even though the scumteam knows who the backup is, they think they can get away by piling onto me and ending it today. Which means that a scumteam
This is a 4-4 split which means that someone needs to change sides.
The scumteam isn't changing anytime soon.
Fate, Darox, or I aren't changing anytime soon.
Which means that it boils down to you or Zang.

In his next posts, I suspect that GreyICE will try to appeal to Zang in a complete 180 to what he has said previous to now. He will throw everything out the window because he needs the vote of someone on the GreyICE wagon. But you have the chance to end it. You have the chance to join us here and begin the redemption process of this game. You can save the town, SpyreX. I believe you can do it.

Be the change.
Be the hammer.
Save the world.

P-EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA see SpyreX? Look at that. Look at that. Just as I said he would. He's even appealing to Darox! He's desperate. So confident before. He's scum, SpyreX!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think SpyreX should get back in this thread seeing as he's the only person voting for me not in the scumteam.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 1184, zoraster wrote:
In post 1181, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Zora, no one loves GI more than I do.

He doesn't deserve a cunning manipulator award for this game.

Then don't second it. But I disagree.
I don't do "unseconds" and won't start now but:

In post 1180, SpyreX wrote:Pffft Lucronis gets the cunning manipulator this game
is pretty much the truth of the matter.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

Believe me, GreyICE, the next time you call for a policy lynch on Zang, I will more than certainly take you up on it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”