Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:53 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

confirn. ^-^
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wow,
One of the nightkills was a mafia leader!
It would have been perfect if the other one wasn't a cop.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:36 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Glork wrote:Guys, we should really kill Dead Rikimaru. Seriously, he's the right lynch today.
You are just trying to make me join the bandwagon on you to make me look scummy.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

2) Obligatory first-to-comment-on-the-night's-deaths scumtell.
When I entered the forum I noticed day 1 was up, so I posted.
Do you usually wait for other people to post first to avoid looking scummy?
A mafia leader? As in, there are more than one? How else would a player know this unless they were a member of a/the mafia?

It could have been an honest grammatical mistake but
I am not a native English speaker, but I don't think there is a grammatical mistake there.
You purposedly misunderstood the meaning of my words just to look smart. Or to lynch an innocent.
given the fact that we had two nightkills
(which fits in so perfectly with having two mafias... imagine that!)
, I want to explore it a little more.
It is possible there are two Mafias, but due to the number of players in this game I don't believe it.
We have either Mafia and a SK (most probable) or a Mafia and a lucky Vigilante (less probable).
If we have two Mafias they may have only two members, because two groups of three wouldn't give the town a chance in a 12 player game.
Also, being based on RE4 there is a high chance of having a cult in this game.

I don't share your ability of finding so much in a letter, but if I try I can find one thing or two in some words. You said:
Guys, we should
really
kill Dead Rikimaru.
Seriously
, he's the
right
lynch today.
You look very confident of my guilt in this post.
It's much more than just stirring the pot, and you don't show any sign of thinking that "It could have been an honest grammatical mistake".
Actually it looks (to me, at least) very much like you wanted everyone to think you had some role-related information and you knew without a doubt that I was scum.
I would like to know if I was the only one to have that impression.

One more thing: As far as I'd like to vote you I don't think we can afford a speedlynch. Let's have more opinions first.

Meanwhile:
FOS Glork
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Centoaph wrote:So...if you are a townie, you're trying to get some type of investigative role to come forward? Good thing my votes already on you.
Wow, another one who reads too much into what people say!
Am I the only one to see a pattern here?

I didn't request him to claim.
Actually, I didn't request anything from him.
I said in post #22 he sounded very sure of my guilt (as if he knew by a role power, not becfause a letter in my post) and I asked if anyone else had the same impression.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:42 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

First of all thanks Brian, for trying to clarify things.
I will try to clear point by point of Brian's and Gloak's posts and will be available to answer any further question from them or anyone else.
BrianMcQueso wrote:One of the basic principles of Mafia is that the bad guys have a lot more information about what's going on than the good guys. From all the "speculation" you've put forth so far
The reason for speculation is not excess of information, but lack of information. I don't know how many enemies I have and what type are they, so I try to figure it out based on what i know from the RE4 game and the most usual setups of Mafia games.
Now we know almost nothing, but as the game progresses and we get more information and reduce choices, so we may end up having useful information.
How is that scummy? If were Mafia and had extra information I would hide it, not try to share.
BrianMcQueso wrote:plus what seems like a few Freudian slips, it seems like you do know more about what's going on than we do.
I don't have enough knowledge of the English language to let inner things from my mind slip through it, more on this later.
BrianMcQueso wrote:Another typically scummy behavior you've presented is attacking Glork for his suspicions of you. Just because a person suspects you of being scum doesn't make them scum.
I never attacked Glork.
He said he was suspicious about me and explained why.
I answered his comments and said why I was suspicious about him, he answered.
Why am I scummy and he isn't? It's not fair.
Also centoaphs comments were wrong. I never meant that.
And probably people are thinking I attacked Glock too much because I was trying to convince centoaph that I didn't want him to claim.
BrianMcQueso wrote:. But your reaction to Glork makes me think that you're not just trying to defend yourself, you're trying to get Glork for his quick jump on you.
That's exactly what I accused Glork of in post #24. He had 2 votes in him and if I OMGUS him I could have been seen as scummy for trying to quick lynch.
I said that at the time but didn't think he was scum for that. Because I know it's common trap on the start of the game. I didn't take it that seriously, but when in the second post he brought up the A thing than
I
thought he was attacking me too much and that's when mentioned my previous suspicion.
When I asked people's opinion about that I was hoping someone would get to that conclusion too.
Of course people would be able to vote me or him, question me or him, in order to clear that.
Instead of that what i got was more accusations from centoaph, and more posts by me trying to convince him, and everybody thinking I was "attacking too much".
BrianMcQueso wrote:I'd like to hear more discussion, especially from you.
Discussion is what I always wanted. I won't evade any question.
Glork wrote:No, it's not the fact that you posted. It's the content of the post. For some unknown reason, the first person to comment on the Night One kill(s) tends to be a scumbag. It's not a major tell, but it contributes nonetheless.
I hear about it a lot. I will later check old games and see how much of truth is in it, statistically. But it seem just a good reason to random vote, and I don't like to random vote, even in day 1.
Glork wrote:I didn't purposefully misunderstand anything.
To me you did. I thought I was writing the right way.
Glork wrote:The artcicle "the" implies that there is exactly one of something. The President, for example. On the other hand, "a" usually implies that you are talking about one of many.
I think it's not fair to use this knowledge as evidence against a foreigner. I always post in forums with Google open in a browser so I can confirm the spelling of many words (that's how I do, not as accurate as a dictionary, but I like it because of Image search). English articles have correspondents in Portuguese, but looks like not all rules are not exactly the same. It would be very sad to be lynched because something like that.
Glork wrote:At this point, I'm not going to say if I have any role-related information on you.
And I asked and never wanted to know. What I do know is that if you have any you didn't use in me because I am pro-town.
Glork wrote:I tend to make bold, sometimes irrational, oftentimes joking/biding/sarcastic comments.
As I said before, I would have ignored that if it were not for your following post.
If you could point your suspicious about my letter A, why couldn't I point mine against your use of words.
For Gods sake, if they didn't see anything wrong with it they could have said insted of accusing me of other things. If I were completely sure about your guilt I wouldn't ask anyone, I would vote. I myself said we couldn't afford a speedlynch (if people agreeing with me bandwagoned you) and only FOSed you. and if you like to make sarcastic comments you should have recognized the sarcasm here
I don't share your ability of finding so much in a letter, but if I try I can find one thing or two in some words.
Why is my sarcasm considered attack?
Glork wrote:And in this case, I'm thinking I may have struck something.
Feel free to suspect me as much as you want. Nobody is confirmed in this game. Neither me, nor you or any other player.
I will do the same.
Akonas wrote:Not to defend him or anything, but that's the way I would have written it. If you don't know how many there are, it's correct English to say "a" leader rather than "the" leader, because there may be multiple mafias or leaders or whatever.
If you are American thank's for pointing that out. Make me feel much better about my English knowledge.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:51 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Man, you have finally proven your guilt.

I am a simple townie, and I bet I am not the only one, and nobody that was killed before was a townie so I had no way of knowing details of the townie role if I were not one of them.

I can't direct quote my role, but it describes our farm lifestyle that is being threatened by a dangerous cult.
If you are a vanila and want to make any question that only other vanilla townie would know the answer just ask me.

Pay attention to the following details:

1- Jill Valentine is a somewhat safe fake claim because she is important in the series but is not in RE4.
2- The sanity issue is a preparation to make Glorks defense after the town notice they lynched an innocent.
3- If you want to know why Glork chose me check my post count. It's pretty easy to frame a newbie. :(
4- Jill Valentine would never be a cop with sanity issues. She is the main character of two games.

vote: Glork
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:57 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

1- Intro speak nothing of an evil cult.

2- Sotty7 is a she.

3- I'm can't be sure if she is scum (the same way I was only 100% sure Glork was lying when he claimed cop) but what I'm 100% percent sure maniac cop is the excuse he will use when the town find out I'm innocent. If she is not scum it was a terrible mistake of her to mention an excuse scum could use.

4- I'm still open to any question that will clarify I'm townie. Townies will know if I'm right or not.

5- I could easily claim another character of the series if I were scum. There are characters of the series that are not in RE4 that I could use to claim doc.

6- Glork hinted role-based knowledge and said he was joking. he was lying and scum lies.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:15 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Sorry for the above post, after I started writing many posts were done.
I agree lynching me is the safest solution for the town. I was only hoping I could prove my innocence instead of being lynched.
It is a fair trade, a vanilla for a scum. But of course with two mafia kills per night lynching scum in the first day would be a great advantage.
Vigilantes are very likely in this theme. I hope we have at least one, and I hope scum will keep doing the job for us killing one another.
I still think I can call sacrificing myself to uncover a scum a great job for my first game.
If the other vanillas would like to back me up or test me more feel free to do so.
Whatever happens just pay close attention to all posts done in the first day. After you know I'm innocent many hidden intentions will become clear.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:22 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Centoaph wrote: 1: Neither did anyone else, except me, from what I recall. I said cult because thats what it was in the game.
lol. That was funny. I was the one who mentioned the possibility of a cult, in post #27.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:32 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Centoaph wrote:Oops. I missed point 4, the "ask me a question" one. I'm going to avoid that one, because of the potential of outting nonvanilla townies, since their pm won't say the same thing as the vanilla ones do. The vanillas would be the only ones that can back him up, and once they do, the list of people with possible power roles is shorter.
I agree with that. I really don't want to make scum know who the power roles are. That was a mistake of me.
That's why I will sacrifice myself just to show who the scum are.

unvote: Glork
vote: Dead Rikimaru

You were very sure of my guit, Centoaph. You bought every argument of Glork from the get go and never doubted my guilt.
What do you know that nobody else knew?

FOS: Centoaph

Now I'm going to my eternal sleep.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Hi,
First of all congratulations to mikeburnfire for the great game.
I don't think only two mafiosos was too few since the existence of the cult would have given too much trouble for the town if it wasn't lucky enough to get rid of the Mafia pretty fast.
I think the setup was balanced, the choices of the players were what made the game "easy" for the town.
Also, thank you very much for the help in my Wiki.

Congratulations as well go to Lloyd, whose lucky shots got rid of most of the bad guys.
I disagree with disabling Vigilante to kill at Night1. Most people don't do it and that's for a reason. Without Day information Vigilante is much more likely to get rid of town on Night1. If he targeted Vylynce or Akonas/Quig the game would have been much different. Keep that in mind.

Well, that's all. See you guys in other Mafia games.

*flips out like a ninja*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”