Mini 1228: 80's Mafia: Everyone wins. (Mod error)

Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Mego »

/confirm and stuff. I'm 1980. Also HI NIKANOR! <3
This is where my stats would go if I thought stats were important and/or useful at all. Instead, I have this nice microrant.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Mego »

haoala wrote:
My gut says the two of you are scum doing something either incredibly clever or stupid. But I'm gonna reread your phrasing and see.

Knowing DRK fairly well, I'd say the line between clever and stupid is pretty thin, if existent at all. However, I am almost positive she is town. Or drunk. Or both.

I know Nikanor (<333333333) slightly less well, so I'm not as solid on my read of him, but he smells a bit like fish to me. Perhaps he is DRK's last meal.

I do not have any such information in my PM that confirms Maruchan as town. So, either the mod only confirmed Maruchan for DRK, or DRK is doing something completely stupid and clever to reaction-fish and she is a magnificent bastard and I love her.

#ifndef PLACEHOLDER
#define PLACEHOLDER "0x62vote: Nikanor0x62"
PLACEHOLDER
#endif
#undef PLACEHOLDER
This is where my stats would go if I thought stats were important and/or useful at all. Instead, I have this nice microrant.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Mego »

Well, she's on death row, and she's a cat, so perhaps she would like fish as a last meal?

Was that OMGUS? Before the game has even really begun? Heh.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Mego »

Nikanor wrote:hehehehehehe
Vote: Mego.

I don't care whether this vote counts. Your ass is mine, scum.

So, do you have any actual reasoning behind that or are you just voting me because I placeholder-voted you? It seems like the second to me, which is an extremely poor reason. It's ok, though, I still <3 you.

haoala wrote:So basically you think the mod-confirmed thing is a ploy?

If this wasn't a semi-bastard game, I would say yes 100%. Right now I'm hanging around 62% that it's a ploy. DRK does have good arguments as to why/how it could happen, but I am remembering other times I have played with her where she pulled stuff like this. It almost always works out well for the town, though, so I'm not too concerned.

Out of the other 10 players in the game, I haven't got clear reads yet, so I'll hold off on stating suspicions involving them for a little bit.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Mego »

Maruchan wrote:
Scum don't buddy scum.

You saying that makes it all the more likely for scum to attempt to buddy scum, because they would want to pull something you wouldn't expect. Likewise, me pointing this out makes it less likely. And so on, and so forth. On a side note, would you like some wine?

Bogre wrote:
haoala wrote:
Bogre wrote:Mego is scum. Making up specific numbers is scummy. Really pushing the DRK thing as a ploy seems forcefully distracting.

Have you any experience playing with DRK?

Don't believe so.

I don't think anything really needs to be said about this, except for addressing the numbers thing. The math was very complicated in coming up with that. First, I took the most hilarious number ever: 42. Then, I added the least hilarious number to it, 20. Therefore, 62. If you can't follow, I'll try to explain it later.

Regarding all the votes on me: There is one person in this game whose innocence I can prove, and who can prove mine. Unfortunately, they have yet to show up. Lynch me if you wish, but consider this in your decisions.

Also:
vote: Nikanor
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Mego »

DRK, I wish you wouldn't make our nightly escapades public. There are some things that we do that people don't need to know about.

Also I assume you have figured out what I meant with my softclaim. Yes, it's early, but it's something that should be softclaimed early.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Mego »

DRK and I are lovers.
I Thought That Would Be Obvious.
Our relationship is similar to Reck and Dram's.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Mego »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Heh..my role isn't lover. He meant lovers irl. And now we stop discussing Mego's softhardclaim in the rather naive hope that scum can't figure stuffs out.

I saw soft and hard and wasn't sure if we were talking about this game or our love life.

diddin wrote:

Nik vote looks a little bit like OMGUS here.

In my defense, I FoS'd him and put a placeholder vote on him, and he started hardcore tunneling back. Any OMGUS is on his part. If you're too lazy to read back a few pages, I'm too lazy to grab the link for you.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Mego »

I apologize for the DP, but I just noticed diddin was a recent arrival and probably skimmed over the pregame antics. So, I'll be nice and give you the link: Post 71. Read from there onwards.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Mego »

Umbrage wrote:OK, where are we at?

Mego... hm. I get the feeling he's scum. Nothing concrete to support this, he just seems a little too casual and jokey. Consider this an FoS, but I'm sticking with my haoala vote for now.

@ haoala: You just wanted to see how DRK responded to what? The implication that he was scum? I already said that, what other reaction were you looking for?

You play a game with a person you have never played with before, and you think he is scum based simply on how he acts? This is so flawed I don't even.

Umbrage wrote:
haoala wrote:And Mego is
trying
?

Yep.

See the above.

Umbrage wrote:Haoala wagon is better than Mego wagon. STEP INTO THE LIGHT.

What about haoala makes you think he is scum?
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Mego »

Umbrage wrote:MWAHAHA AND MEGO BUDDIES HAOALA.

GAME SET AND MATCH.

Oh right, I asked what another person's reasons were for suspecting somebody, so I'm automatically scum with them. Your logic is comparable to the cross of a slice of Swiss cheese and a redneck PGO.

I'm pretty sure about Nikanor at this point, but he will be no use in finding his buddy, because of his constant obfuscating stupidity. I'm lacking any solid reads besides scum on Nikanor and town on DRK.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Mego »

And now pointing out flaws in an accusation is scummy. Welp guys I guess anyone with any shred of logic is now scum.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Mego »

Umbrage wrote:
haoala does some bullshit with DRK.
I attack haoala.
Mego defends haoala.

I attack Mego.
haoala defends Mego.

Mego wrote:What about haoala makes you think he is scum?

Explain to me how this is defending haoala. I'm pretty sure that, to a sane person, that would be asking for reasoning behind a FoS, not a defense. In no way am I trying to defend haoala from a probably-baseless accusation. I simply wanted to know if there was any base behind it.

For the record, I don't think Umbrage is scum. I think Umbrage is just really really really really really really bad at using logic.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Mego »

Umbrage wrote:Nice try.

Mego wrote:You play a game with a person you have never played with before, and you think he is scum based simply on how he acts? This is so flawed I don't even.

Die scum die.

Let's get the full quote here:

Mego wrote:

Mego... hm. I get the feeling he's scum. Nothing concrete to support this, he just seems a little too casual and jokey. Consider this an FoS, but I'm sticking with my haoala vote for now.

@ haoala: You just wanted to see how DRK responded to what? The implication that he was scum? I already said that, what other reaction were you looking for?

You play a game with a person you have never played with before, and you think he is scum based simply on how he acts? This is so flawed I don't even.

That was referring to myself. Bolded for emphasis. It may have seemed misleading because I left in the @haoala part when I should have taken it out. But still, way to read.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Mego »

Sorry, messed up the quote tags:

Mego wrote:

Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Mego »

Umbrage wrote:

YES.

IF YOU ACT SCUMMY, I THINK YOU'RE SCUM.

THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

IT'S CALLED SCUMHUNTING.

Scummy behavior is different for each person. While one person may act completely serious as scum, another may attempt to drag the game off into pointless tangential discussion. Having never played with me before, you have no idea what my scum behavior is and what my town behavior is. Simply going off of so-called "typical cases" is sure to backfire on you, because no mafia player is typical.

tl;dr: You can't say a player is acting scummy when you have never interacted with them before because everyone is unique and snowflakes and Santa Claus and etc.

Also consider that, after I corrected you about who I was referring to in that quote, you
still
insisted I was scum, despite the only semi-real evidence you have was that quote when interpreted horribly incorrectly. You changed your evidence to fit the conclusion you wanted. That's bad.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Mego »

A player's behavior is not inherently scummy. It is only by applying meta knowledge of the player to their behavior that allows the behavior to be classified as scummy or not. Not all players act the same, even with identical roles. Therefore, saying one behavioral quirk is scummy for all players is logically impossible, because there will be at least one player who acts that way as town.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Mego »

In post 288, Umbrage wrote:
No, I think you're scum because you protected haoala and OMGUSed me.

You're doing that thing again where you claim I did stuff that I clearly did not do. In fact, you're claiming I did stuff that I already showed you I didn't, and the only reason you thought I did is because you have poor reading comprehension skills.

I did not try to buddy/protect/sleep with/whatever haoala. I already told you that line was referring to your comment about me, and not haoala. I accidentally left that last line in the quote, when my response had nothing to do with it. Sue me.

I have never once OMGUSed you. I already said that I believe you are just really really bad, and not scum. I'm getting pretty tired of quoting everything I say just to have you completely ignore it and continue with your ill-derived conclusions. You can go look back and find it yourself.

It's disappointing that you can't seem to comprehend simple English sentences explaining why you are so terribly wrong. Go reread every post I have made. Read carefully. Take notes in the margins if you have to.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Mego »

This is looking like it's in danger of becoming one of "those games", where there are about 5-7 different groups of people bickering amongst themselves. In order to get some good discussion going, I'm going to take the time to analyze in detail each player's behavior. I'm going by the list in the OP, so no special order or anything.

Umbrage
:
First person to vote (and it was in pre-game), but that doesn't say much, if anything at all. He seems to have little patience in this game. He proposed lynching DRK after her claimed mod confirmation of Maruchan, hoping to either clear DRK (if Maruchan flipped town) or incriminate her (if Maruchan flipped scum). The proposal was serious. He got really pushy about the whole DRK-Maruchan thing, and laid down his second overall vote about a page after his first on DRK (which, once again, was still in pregame). He suspected that DRK was softclaiming cop and called her out on it (despite it still being pregame, so cop would have no role information outside of confirmation in PM). Next, he says Maruchan is scummy, furthering his DRK-Maruchan scumteam idea. When Parabollocks stated that he did not believe DRK or Maruchan was scum, he slapped a vote on him without any sort of explanation. His next post, he decided that DRK and Maruchan could not be scum under any circumstances because "scum don't buddy each other this blatantly." Apparently, numbers are scummy, and so is pushing for a DRK lynch, so he votes haoala. <insert pointless posts here>. I mention the fact that he doesn't know how I act, accidentally include a line in a quote that I meant to take out, and suddenly I'm buddying haoala, so I get the full force of Umbrage-rage. He builds his entire case on that quote, and makes a fool of himself because he can't read. He also missed the part where I softclaimed a certain role.

Summary
: What is this I don't even.

Benoni
:
Hasn't really contributed much, due to the fact that he just recently replaced in. No reads as of yet.

haoala
:
Correctly (in my opinion) concluded that DRK's mod-confirmation-of-Maruchan gambit was exactly that: a gambit. <fluff posts>. Called
DRK
the sky
out on being
nonsensical
blue
. More fluff. A few posts that looked like an attempt at scumhunting. More fluff. A case against Umbrage which has major flaws in it. Claiming to have done scumhunting which made me chuckle a bit.

Summary
: His lack of substantial posts makes it hard to read him at all. I don't like that, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Bogre
:
Quiet for most of pregame, but woke up when Day 1 started. Tries to use statistical analysis in mafia. Calls me scum for making up a number to use in a post meant to be taken as a joke, and for discussing the major point of conversation for the first part of pregame. Shot holes in haoala's case against Umbrage.

Summary
: Not as active as some other players, but at least his posts are (usually) quality and substantial. Leaning towards town.

diddin
:
Showed up a bit later than the rest of us. Thought I was OMGUSing Nik when really it was the other way around. Somehow decides that I am scummier than haoala. Tried to bail himself out of a sticky situation by saying he was reaction fishing. More of the same.

Summary
: He hasn't been very active either, but I can sympathize with him about school being a bitch. My scanner is wibbling back and forth between town and scum.

Zajnet
:
Got prodded. Accused diddin of OMGUS. Kept justifiably pressing diddin. Got tentacled by Nikanor, so he has my sympathy. That was a joke and not me buddying him.

Summary
: These are getting shorter as I am getting more tired. Not a whole lot to say, except his case against diddin has some merit. Leaning towards town.

2birds1stone
:
Thought DRK and Maruchan were scumbuddies with that whole gambit that everybody has already forgotten about. Hopped on the diddin wagon. Not much other activity worth mentioning.

Summary
: Misguided town.

<skips a few for reasons that will be made obvious later>

DRK
:
Tried a silly gambit with claimed mod-confirmation of Maruchan. More silliness of other varieties followed. Classic DRK.

Summary
: Town as town gets.

Nikanor
:
Wacky, insane, completely off-the-handle the whole game. The only time he made an attempt to act sane was trying to get a wagon on me started, and when he just pointed out how yearclaiming is actually helpful for town.

Summary
: Unlike DRK, Nikasilly is scum.

Maruchan
:
Got excited when he was possibly mod-confirmed in every PM. Mostly disappeared when he figured out DRK was gambitting his ass off.

Summary
: Likely town. BABY COME BACK!

Everybody else:

Didn't say anything that would be worth staying up a few more minutes and writing more analyses for. I'm going to bed.

Summary
: zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Let the flames ignite. My pillow is calling.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Mego »

In post 357, haoala wrote:Mego, answer.

In post 366, haoala wrote:
In post 355, Mego wrote:
Nikanor
:
Wacky, insane, completely off-the-handle the whole game. The only time he made an attempt to act sane was trying to get a wagon on me started, and when he just pointed out how yearclaiming is actually helpful for town.

Summary
: Unlike DRK, Nikasilly is scum.

In post 205, Umbrage wrote:Mego... hm. I get the feeling he's scum. Nothing concrete to support this, he just seems a little too casual and jokey.

If Nikanor is scum because he is acting silly, you are too.

I never said that. Drawing false conclusions from what I say seems to be a central theme in this game. Silliness is not a definite scumread for everybody - see DRK, for example. Accusing me of being scum because I was acting silly is silly, because you don't know if I'm one of the ones who act silly when town or not. However, having played mafia with Nikanor before, I believe he is scum based on his behavior. I am well aware that I may not get a lynch on him, but until I get a stronger scumread from someone else, my vote stays.

In post 338, benoni wrote:I've re-read this thread a few times and it's hard to follow.

There is one thing that stands out, though. Nikanor's bouncing around, voting for no reason, and making a fool of himself, but nobody seems to mind. Why is this?

You just redeemed yourself in my eyes.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Mego »

Maruchan, I agree with CC here. Clearing yourself via reflex actions won't do the town much good in the long run, if it's even possible. It's best to let people use their roles how they see fit, rather than having them all target you.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 410, haoala wrote:
Mego
, why are you not answering this question?!?

haoala
, why are you not reading?!??1111111??/;
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 412, haoala wrote:I'm sorry if I'm missing something huge but you have no completed games on-site?

I'm sorry if I'm missing something huge but MafiaScum is not the only place to play mafia.

In post 418, Umbrage wrote:Excuse me, why are there people voting against Maruchan's plan?

HE'S FUCKING CONFIRMED TOWN.

FoS: Captain Corporal, 2birds1stone

In what world is Maruchan confirmed town? Also, weren't you saying he was scum at one point? Why the sudden change?

inb4 Umbrage interprets that totally wrong and goes on a rampage against me for asking a simple question.

In post 441, Umbrage wrote:Or, you could win by following THE UMBRAGE AND MARUCHAN SUPER TOWNIE WIN MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to have drugs, sugar, or caffeine, or any combination thereof, anymore.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 443, Umbrage wrote:This one, no, and
it makes no sense for DRK to lie
. If you're not convinced, we can still lynch DRK. Then if she's town, we follow Maruchan's plan. It's a win-win scenario.

Exactly. It makes no sense whatsoever, which means DRK is most likely lying as part of some grandiose gambit that she doesn't even really know why she's doing it.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 465, Umbrage wrote:Why is there still bullshit about years and claiming?

Why not? Year-claiming is interesting while possibly not too revealing, and claiming in a game this screwy could work out in our favor. With that being said, I don't necessarily support a massclaim, but will participate if we decide to do one.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 498, Umbrage wrote:
When have I lied? You don't say.

Every time you quote me. You either lie or completely misrep what I say, due to your failure to read for comprehension.

In post 468, Umbrage wrote:
In post 467, Mego wrote:
In post 465, Umbrage wrote:Why is there still bullshit about years and claiming?

Why not? Year-claiming is interesting while possibly not too revealing, and claiming in a game this screwy could work out in our favor. With that being said, I don't necessarily support a massclaim, but will participate if we decide to do one.

Ah, OK then.

FTFY. You're doing that thing ONCE AGAIN where you fail completely and miserably to read what I say. I've been holding on to the hope that you're town and just really retarded. Now, I'm ready to abandon that hope and accept that you're simply scum and are playing really really badly.

UNVOTE: Nikanor
VOTE: Umbrage
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Mego »

A FoS listing from everybody would probably be a good idea.

FoS: Nikanor, Umbrage
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Mego »

Umbrage blowing his top is not worth quoting. Let's play some mafia.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 517, Umbrage wrote:Dude, this game would be totally dead without me. Have the brains to recognize a good thing when you see it.

Oh god, after a complete thermonuclear scumsplosion, Umbrage now thinks he is the high-and-mighty one, leading the town in this game, despite saying earlier that he didn't want someone to assume that position. What a hypocrite.

As far as quoting your lying, quoting every example where you quoted me would result in a post so ridiculously long that it wouldn't be worth reading. Stop being lazy and look yourself. See what you don't want to see.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 516, 2birds1stone wrote:
Anyone liking the idea of Umrage-Mego scumteam?

I sincerely hope you're kidding.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Mego »

In post 530, Umbrage wrote:You're just mad that you're not in the Cool Townie Club.

AtE always makes you look town. ALWAYS. Learn to use it, folks. Umbrage is an excellent example of good AtE.

That was sarcasm.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #534 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 530, Umbrage wrote:You're just mad that you're not in the Cool Townie Club.

Let's break this juvenile comment down and analyze it. It stems back from elementary school playground cliques, where various groups would form and keep outsiders from joining. A typical group would be the "Cool Kids", who behave harshly towards people they don't consider part of them, and attribute any failing of an outsider to not being a part of the group. This post exemplifies such behavior.

To summarize, Umbrage is acting like a 7-year-old child.

One more thing:

In post 77, Umbrage wrote:DRK, either agree to be lynched or stop saying Maruchan is town, 'K?

Umbrage, either agree to be lynched or stop saying Maruchan is town, 'K?
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 534, Mego wrote:
Let's break this juvenile comment down and analyze it. It stems back from elementary school playground cliques, where various groups would form and keep outsiders from joining. A typical group would be the "Cool Kids", who behave harshly towards people they don't consider part of them, and attribute any failing of an outsider to not being a part of the group. This post exemplifies such behavior.

The AtE comes in when you consider that most people were not part of the so-called "Cool Kids". This draws on negative feelings from childhood, and makes the reader of this post subconsciously wish to be part of the aforementioned club. It's a really weak attempt at AtE, which makes it all the worse for Umbrage's case.

To summarize, Umbrage is acting like a 7-year-old child.

Whoops, chopped off part of my post when I added the second quote. The italicized portion is the part that got chopped.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 536, diddin wrote:Umbrage isn't scum because he has a sarcastic sense of humor.

In post 520, Mego wrote:
I sincerely hope you're kidding.

His posts aren't conveying any sense of sarcastic humor. They're conveying hypocrisy and idiocy. Also scumminess.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Mego »

In post 546, Umbrage wrote:
Now all of you clowns post actual cases on me. No messing around, no AtE.

I did. Pages ago. Learn to read.

Oh god this is so fun.

In post 546, Umbrage wrote:
My being town doesn't make Maruchan more town, so I'm not sure what you're getting at here, other than I imitated you, so now you want to imitate me.

Wait, who said anything about you being town?
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #551 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 550, Maruchan wrote:HAMMER INCOMIN IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS UNLESS SOMEONE TELLS ME NOT TO

2 and a half hours later, we discover your sense of time is a bit askew.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #556 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Mego »

@Maruchan: That was a joke. I'm not sure if you took it seriously or not, but it wasn't meant for you to.

@Nikanor: I'm waiting to see what the mod does to you. It will probably be hilarious, and involve Barbies.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Mego »

Just noticed this:

In post 553, Ghostlin wrote:

Parabollocks (1, L-6)- Nikanor, Zajnet

One of Nikanor and Zajnet do not count as a person.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Mego »

Nah, Zajnet is just an unperson. Wait, this isn't 1984 Mafia...

THERE ARE COMMUNISTS IN OUR MIDST!
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 564, Umbrage wrote:Most of you are going on my blacklist for this, I've never seen shittier play.

Lol you think we care about your compensation-for-low-self-esteem list.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 574, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 573, Umbrage wrote:I will fucking tell every single mod of every single game you /in for the shit you pulled here. If by some miracle you get accepted, I will /in for the Once this game is over, you aren't going to last a single day. Your presence on this site is over, asshole.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that people on this site respect your opinion.

Against my better judgement, QFT.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Mego »

*slowclap*
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #661 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Mego »

My favorite part was the Um
RAGE
about everything and then nobody caring what he had to say.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #662 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Mego »

Umb
RAGE

Somehow the b in his name ended up being the opening bold tag.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”