Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

vote Mr. Flay
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

To clarify:

Anyone who votes for someone not on the player list, as a joke, like "The Butler," is a good place to put my first vote.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:04 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Flay wrote:Why, exactly, does this strike you folks as a reason to vote?
Because every time I've seen someone vote for the Mod or some other joke vote, they're scum. Off the top of my head, I remember LyingBrian voted for the Mod in Peanuts mini mafia. He was a traitor. I don't know if that's technically scum, but it's potential scum, and that's good enough for me.

I didn't post my reason originally because it's a very sense-of-smell reason. Then when people stopped talking I figured I should elaborate for discussion's sake. I don't think this necessarily makes Flay scum. I just tend to watch out for people who are too happy on page one. There are D1 antics and then there are D1 scum-happy antics.
Flay wrote: I actually expected some flak for turning the tables on BabyJesus' "let's run somebody up a rope ASAP" strategy
Yeah. I also thought your vote on BJ was a cop-out.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:14 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

OMG. bigAl...the movie is a classic. Tim Curry is THE BUTLER (pokes Flay).
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr. Flay wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Why, exactly, does this strike you folks as a reason to vote?
Because every time I've seen someone vote for the Mod or some other joke vote, they're scum. Off the top of my head, I remember LyingBrian voted for the Mod in Peanuts mini mafia. He was a traitor. I don't know if that's technically scum, but it's potential scum, and that's good enough for me.
What are they teaching in statistics class these days? One example is sufficient for you to categorize it as "every time"? I'm pleased to have a better target now, so
Unvote: BabyJesus, Vote: elvis_knits
I didn't say that was the only time I've ever seen it happen, I said that is one example I remember off the top of my head. I'll go find more examples for you if that's what you want. I don't think it's that hard of a concept to grasp, seeing as more than one person agreed with me.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Flay, I really don't want to sift through games looking for scum who made joke votes. But to me a joke vote is equal to voting yourself, or voting no-lynch(on D1). To me, it is out of the ordinary. I'm not trying to prove that you are definitely scum from a statistical analysis. I'm just saying that joke voting makes me suspicious.

BTW, why did you vote me when MeMe and I both voted you for the same reason? Did you think I was an easier target?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Not to take the spotlight off of Flay, but I am also suspicious of kops.
kops wrote:i take it we just started then? fun
randomvote: MeMe
... yes that was truly random... okeydokey

(btw i have yet to be in a mafiagame in which i dont make the first post w00t)
Saying the random vote was "truly random" seems like he's trying too hard to let us know that it's random.

Next post TSA votes kops and then kops OMGUS votes TSAGod right after.

It may be just noobism, but
IGMEOY kops
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Personally, I don't think we should limit the rooms before we know how the rooms figure into night-kills (except I think avoiding the secret passage rooms IS a good idea). I think there is too much possibility that town planning could end up helping scum while we have no idea what we are planning for. Maybe we can coordinate rooms tomorrow after we have a little more info about how night-kills go down. (For instance if two people die in one room but nowhere else we'll be pretty sure that the mafia have to pick a room and then everyone in that room dies.)

But I do think that avoiding the secret passage rooms is a good idea for now. I could see some sort of double-your-kills scenario resulting if mafia pick those rooms.

Unless I am missing some way that coordinating rooms could be helpful. I like the idea (Flay's I think) of trapping mafia by having everyone's choices recorded -- but I'm not sure how that would work to trap them. Until we know we aren't helping mafia, I don't think it's a good idea to record choices.

I just had a thought. Is it possible that mafia can only go into certain rooms to kill based on a dice roll (like the game) or a number of posts or something? Or am I being too literal about this being a boardgame?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hmmm. Didn't realize we are limited to four rooms if we skip the secret passage rooms. That's probably not a good plan anymore...

I'd be willing to go to a room with you tonight Flay :wink:
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It's a date, Flay. Barring that neither of us are lynched today. I'm willing to look elsewhere for scum to see how this plays out if we both go to the same room (not sure if that's a good idea, but I'm curious).

Also, I am wondering if anyone else will choose the conservatory without telling us. I don't know what the impact will be without knowing how this "room aspect" figures into the night kills. Maybe we should ask that no townies come to the conservatory without telling us. That way we will at least know that if there is anyone else in the room they have to be scum. How does that sound?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I still feel like voting BJ is a cop out. He's playing the way he always plays, and I don't think that lynching him D1 is really that controversial. (Isn't there a joke about he always gets lynched D1, even when he's a mason?) BJ might be scum and he might not, but his play thus far hasn't given anything away to me.

I am thinking about changing my vote to either kops, Tamuz, or bigAl. I already said why I am suspicios of kops. I don't like how Tamuz just followed Flay's vote like a lemming, and I am suspicious of bigAl because last time I saw him as scum he was really noncommital about who he thought was scum until he dropped the hammer on unsuspecting townies. I am getting the same vibe from him now. But I'll go back and pull some quotes before I decide.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MeMe wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:elvis and I can "talk" tonight. Bj doesn't talk at night, he kills.
I don't get this. What do you mean that you and elvis can "talk" tonight? You're obviously not masons or you'd not suspect one another. And scum are people who
do
talk at night, so if BJ doesn't do that...well...
I am assuming that "talk" is a joke. But it makes me a bit uneasy too. Flay seems to think something will be proven if we pick the same room... but I don't know what that will be, and I don't know how he thinks he knows what that will be.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:33 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

MeMe wrote:And now something else I've been pondering: since I agree that it's unlikely that scum will be able to nuke an entire room, I'm starting to wonder if, perhaps, scum has to be in the room with only ONE innocent in order to make a kill (which seems sensible as survivors would probably witness any murder).
It could totally work that way, but I don't think it would be smart of scum to broadcast what room they will be in with their victim. I mean, we'll be looking at the other person in the room as the primary suspect. For that matter, even if it doesn't work that way, scum could set it up to look that way by killing only one of me and Flay.

Because we don't know how this works and because scum can manipulate us to think it works a certain way, I think we should concentrate on the normal he's-acting-fishy way of detecting scum, rather than trying to figure it out from game dynamics. (I won't discount game dynamics, but let's not rely on them).

I also feel a little cheated to let Flay go because we're trying out his hypothesis about proving he's town. But I am curious to see what will happen. And if he really can prove himself, that would be worth it.

Also, still disconcerted in Flay's and Tamuz's lack of reasoning for voting BJ. Lynching him just because he's BJ is
not helpful
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:37 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Out lovely Mod wrote:There are only two factions in this game: scum and town. If your role PM said you were scum, you win with the scum. If your role PM identified you as anything else, you win with the town.
Does this mean that all the scum are in one group? (AKA only mafia and no SK).

Just wondering if you'd phrase it this way if there were competing scum groups.

(I'm mostly wondering because Tamuz keeps talking about an SK).
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:40 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

BJ's already quoted this twice, but I'm doing again anyway:
Tamuz wrote:You missed the point where you were claimed to be a mafia or SK.
Why doesn't Tamuz just say "scum"? He goes out of his way to say "mafia or SK."
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:55 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Tamuz wrote: Then again, I am reading all of this out of Flay. I never thought of Flay to be one to make chuck norris jokes so when I read
Bj doesn't talk at night, he kills.
I take that rather seriously.
There's no reason to take that seriously when we are starting in DAY.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:01 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Tamuz wrote:* Interesting how elvis points out that there is one killing group, but makes an insinuation to scum having ability to kill two scum. Maybe Fruedian, maybe more knowledge of the killing process.
Interesting how Tamuz writes "scum" at every possible interval. Maybe Fruedian, maybe more knowledge that he is scum.

unvote; vote Tamuz
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

What?

BJ, why did you just jump off Tamuz?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think we should hear from TSA who has contributed almost nothing so far.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #111 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Twomz is not in this game. I presume you mean Tamuz?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #136 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

We're getting close to deadline...

Tamuz might want to think about claiming because he is vote leader right now...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So we're letting Tamuz off the hook for claiming townie? That's different...

Although I had the same reaction to kops quote that bigAl just quoted:
kops wrote:we need a full claim right now or i'm lynching (although youre good as dead either way at that point)..
Seems awfully sure of himself.

I also think TSA's lurking doesn't make him a bad lynch either. But we are getting very close to deadline now and I want to give whoever we want to lynch the chance to claim.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #153 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:22 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Is deadline really passed?

I wish that there had been some more participation here on the day of a deadline. As it stands I *believe Tamuz will be lynched. I am beginning to get a townie feel from him, but I really thought he was scummy before, so I hope my first instincts were right. And even if my vote were to count right now, I can't just off TSa without any discussion or claim from him, so I'm sticking with my vote on Tamuz. If he's telling the truth, it's not too horrible to lynch a townie.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:34 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh, I thought it was today :oops:

That got you guys posting though...

So should we let Tamuz slide or what??
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:36 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Fuldu wrote:
Orbiting wrote:Further deadline information:
Sorry, I didn't realize you could change your times -- I suppose that when I set up my account either you couldn't do that, or I didn't. Fuldu's estimation of 7 p.m. EST on the 23rd is correct.
By my actual estimation, yes, the deadline has passed. However, since Orbiting's final word on the subject gave us an additional 24 hours, I'm going to assume that we have that time. Personally, I'd prefer to see Tamuz lynched over TSAGod (and kops lynched over Tamuz, but nobody seems to be paying any attention to that).
I'm seriously thinking about kops too, but wondering if he's just a n00b. I'd have to go back and read his posts again. Perhaps I should do that now...
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #158 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Looking back, kops doesn't look THAT bad to me. His random on MeMe was really trying to make sure we all understood it was random, which made me suspicious and still does. The thing that makes me think he's not scum is that as I read through his posts they sound like a stream of consciousness, not like an evilly-crafted attempt at manipulation and deception.

Anyway,Fuldu, please tell me why you want kops dead...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Tempted to switch vote to TSA or kops...

(kops back in my mind after realizing he has been acting unsure about his votes while at the same time putting confirm votes down on TSA)
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #175 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm making a new theory that scum often give themselves away on page 1. It's these small things that they usually wiggle out of by the end of the day.

On page one, kops votes for three people...
1)MeMe - made sure we all knew his random vote was the most randomly random ever.
2)TSA - OMGUS
3)Flay - a joke vote for keeping the Mod in the basement.

That's a lot of vote switching on the first page and no ownership of the votes. Random, OMGUS, and a joke. Not a real reason in the bunch.

I've decided to
unvote Tamuz; vote kops
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #178 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm not trying to save Tamuz and secretly get TSA lynched by voting kops.

Someone else please vote kops so we can get this done.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #179 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

BabyJesus wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Looking back, kops doesn't look THAT bad to me. His random on MeMe was really trying to make sure we all understood it was random, which made me suspicious and still does. The thing that makes me think he's not scum is that as I read through his posts they sound like a stream of consciousness, not like an evilly-crafted attempt at manipulation and deception.

Anyway,Fuldu, please tell me why you want kops dead...
well, duh, I've already said kops is scum...
I think you should vote kops then...
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #180 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr. Flay wrote:Well, it IS Day One, but we've all got to go with our guts.

By the way, I think you just saved Tamuz but didn't put actually kops on the block unless someone else changes their vote. TSAGod looks like the leader right now, and I probably won't be back on before the deadline hits (have to go to work offsite in two hours, until well after 7 EST). I'll try and check right before I leave.
By the way, I think you just admitted to being slightly unhappy that the person you are voting for (TSA) is now going to be lynched.

But there is still time to change your votes people!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #182 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

True my vote did not have the desired effect of lynching kops, but I thought that there might be other people changing their votes before deadline, although there hasn't been much of that.

It's sad that people have been lurking around the deadline. It has made movement impossible.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #186 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I believe the deadline is passed. I think most people did a good job lurking until the deadline.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #190 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Just so you all know, I went to the Conservatory, and I did not "talk" with anyone, including Flay.

Wasn't kops going to be away? Maybe that's why there was no kill?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #193 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

kops wrote:now would also probably be a good time to say this, but
I will be out of town for a week starting friday morning (ending next sunday i believe)
and while it is likely that i will have internet access, it is not gauranteed. it is also possible that as we are driving, i will be unavailable until we arrive saturday evening, although im sure it will still be night at that point so its probably wont be too big of a deal if thats the case, i will post as soon as i have access but if i dont post for a couple real days after the night ends, i may have to be replaced unless you dont mind me being inactive for that long, ill keep you guys posted, and again i apologize, this trip didnt even cross my mind when i signed up a month ago
sorry all
are we supposed to wait for this dude?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #195 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MeMe wrote:Are you suggesting he be replaced?

And I'd like to hear from Flay before we do too much.
I also think we should hear from Flay. I think he said he could prove himself.

I think maybe kops should be replaced. I mean, if we're gonna lynch him no matter what, it doesn't matter. (And I'm thinking about putting my vote back on him). It's just that we lynched TSA yesterday because he wasn't contributing, and he was town. I differ to the Mod, of course. I'll sit around and wait for kops if that's what everyone wants.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #204 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Rules say if you don't pick a room, the mod will randomly assign.

I wonder if she'd tell you which room you got picked for you.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #211 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:12 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

For some reason, I am buying everything Flay is selling.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #216 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Flay wrote:Of course I don't expect a doc to come out and say they protected me, so my position does look pretty tenuous today.
Wait a minute...

Flay... if a doc protected you last night, shouldn't you have seen them in the conservatory??

You should KNOW if you were protected last night, or not, I think.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #218 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You don't think the doc would have to travel to the person to protect?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #221 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Damn I thought I had caught something :(
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #233 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:35 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Well if anyone can prove Flay wrong, they should definitely come out and claim that.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #244 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I agree it is very unlike BabyJesus to forget to make a night choice. Also to forget to check in around deadline and help us lynch someone. He just let his vote sit.

vote babyjesus
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #249 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

BabyJesus wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I agree it is very unlike BabyJesus to forget to make a night choice. Also to forget to check in around deadline and help us lynch someone. He just let his vote sit.

vote babyjesus
trying for the easy lynch, huh? pretty sure elvis is scum here.
Just because I put one vote on you? That seems like scum overreaction to me.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #266 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:29 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

BabyJesus wrote:
kops wrote:
Any thoughts from anyone else?
you COULD try and lynch scum today instead of killing the obvious townie...
You are one from lynch. Try claiming your name.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #276 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote

I'm gonna do a reread.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #291 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Bamboomancer wrote:
Flay's Last Post wrote:I'm fine with not revealing it, I've already done so so it didn't matter to me.
The Post Before That wrote:I still don't quite get Bamboomancer's objection...
So am I done being rung up the flagpole for trying NOT to guess the mechanics of the game then?
Nobody is voting for you, so I'd say you are NOT being run up the flagpole.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Flay: Are you saying that if I claim, you wouldn't be voting me?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #300 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

BabyJesus wrote:
kops wrote:That's not what I meant... you're misunderstanding me

I said I'd rather lynch
you
, who I think is scum, than start an entirely new bandwagon on somebody else, who I don't even find quite as suspicious (Elvis_Knits at this point, although even if that changes, I still find you somewhat more suspicious than anyone else, though not enough to warrant a vote yet)
why do you think I am scum, let's start with that misconception.
Yeah and after you do that, tell me why you think I'm more suspicious than anyone else.

I think the only thing anyone has talked about is Flay saying he thinks BJ and I are scum because BJ wouldn't OMGUS vote me -- which sort of sucks for me because it's a reason based on what someone else did that I have no control over. There's no way to defend or explain that.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #301 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

elvis_knits wrote:
Yeah and after you do that, tell me why you think I'm more suspicious than anyone else.
This part aimed at kops.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #309 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Let's just lynch kops like I wanted to yesterday.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #313 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

For what it's worth, I also have a funny feeling about MeMe.

This may not be fair or correct, but I have the feeling she's doing just enough to look like she's trying to help. Yesterday she wanted to lynch TSA for lurking. Easy target for mafia. Today she favors a bamboomancer lynch because:
MeMe wrote:Yesterday he had two nothing posts and today all of his posts have been one-note.
Reasoning is similar to lurker reasoning to me.

She did use more substantial reasing to attack Flay twice, and backed off both times. If I have time today, I'll post why her second attack on Flay seemed weird to me. I know part of the reason is because she backed down.

I don't know if this helps at all, but I'm trying.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #314 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr. Flay wrote:At this point I could get behind an elvis, bamboo, BJ, or kops lynch, roughly in that order. There's not enough new information to really change my opinion...we're spinning our wheels here. Not good on D2.
Your reason for thinking I am mafia because I voted BJ and he didn't vote me back right away is not the best reason.

How is it that I am at the top of the list, but BJ is third?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #317 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MeMe, this is your post where you vote for Flay, broken up with my comments:
MeMe wrote:Yesterday's claim...
Mr. Flay wrote:If I live, I can provide quite a bit of information about that room, enough to clear me, I believe.
...is rather different that what you've supplied today. Also, you seem to contradict yourself here...
I agree that I expected more from Flay today too, but I don't think what he has said today is inconsistent from his claim yesterday. He said he could provide information about the room. The catch is that someone in the room has to do something, so it is possible that he wouldn't see anything. (I'm still not totally sure about the claim, but I don't think what he has said really conflicts with his claim).
MeMe wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote: I see actions done by others in the room. Therefore if elvis had any night actions (or anyone else who bothered to come here early), I'd have seen what she did, and been able to back her up.
Mr. Flay wrote:bigAl, are you saying you moved between two rooms at night? I wonder why I didn't see you come in...
You say you see actions -- but then question why you wouldn't have simply seen bigAl (who didn't claim an action even if he HAD been in the room, right?).

It was my assumption that you were claiming to be able to find out elvis's role or alignment at the
very least
. If I'm to believe your claim, I also have to believe that you deliberately limited your "quite a bit of information" by
asking for a private audience with elvis
(with belated request for Tamuz to join -- saying that "even a vanilla townie can be proven, at times..." another hint that your role doesn't do what you claim it does) -- but since you made your intention to gather information clear, if she's scum it seems plain that she'd probably have skipped her action...which you should have foreseen rather than declaring that you'd likely be able to get enough info to clear yourself.
(bolding mine)

He never asked for a private audience with me. He asked that one or more of his attackers would come to the room with him. I volunteered.

I don't know if you are trying to twist his words or just remembered incorrectly.
MeMe wrote: I'm also confused by the "anyone else who bothered to come here early" phrase. What does that mean?

And this I know is nitpicky, but once suspicions are raised, I look closely...
Mr. Flay wrote:My instinct says our kill was blocked last night.
Our
kill?

Am I missing something obvious? If so, please explain. Until you do...

vote: Mr. Flay
"Our kill" could easily refer to "the game's" kill. I mean, sure, maybe Flay totally slipped up and wrote our kill meaning the-mafia-which-I-am-a-part-of's kill. But this allegation seems forced to me.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #320 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

MeMe wrote:elvis -- all of this has already been covered by Mr. Flay and me (#206/208). Do you somehow find my responses to Flay's explanation to be "weird"? Because
I
find it weird that you've ignored my clarifications (specifically where I got "private audience" from -- post #60, as stated in #208) and instead have decided to call term it a possible "twist" rather than accepting it as a misunderstanding.

I also find it odd that you claim to have
assumed
that there was no conflict, when I think I showed quite well why I thought there was. He said he thought he'd be able to clear himself with what he found out overnight...this morning, he couldn't do it. Certainly looked inconsistent to me -- and I'm not the only one who 1) saw inconsistencies between what Flay said yesterday and what he's said today (bigAl - 207, Fuldu - 213, you - 216) and, for that matter, I'm not the only one who backed off of him after an explanation was offered... (see posts 216 and 221). True, I actually placed my vote where my suspicions were and you didn't...but hey. Doesn't change the fact that you said you "thought you found something" against him and dropped it once it was explained --
just like me
(of course, in your case, you accused him over something he'd already explained -- which is kind of weird, considering the fact that you claimed to buy everything he'd said. One would think you'd have actually have to have
read
what he'd said before claiming to believe it).

That said,
I'm
not sure of Flay's claim, either -- what I
do
know is that my objection to his claim fell apart after he explained. You needn't revisit how my case doesn't hold up as I've already admitted as much. What you probably
do
need to explain is why, if you truly thought my vote post was suspicious, it took you almost two weeks to say anything about it.

unvote: Bamboomancer
vote: elvis_knits
I feel like all I've done is argue with MeMe today (we're in another game together). I don't really want to do a pbpa anymore.

I will say though, that just because you took back your vote on him, does not erase your arguments that I find suspect. You can clarify all you want, the original action still stands.

Also, about it taking two weeks to say, I wanted Flay to answer the accusations himself before I commented. Of course, I still could have made my comments way earlier, but I don't see how that makes them any less valid.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #321 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

MeMe wrote:elvis -- all of this has already been covered by Mr. Flay and me (#206/208). Do you somehow find my responses to Flay's explanation to be "weird"? Because
I
find it weird that you've ignored my clarifications (specifically where I got "private audience" from -- post #60, as stated in #208) and instead have decided to call term it a possible "twist" rather than accepting it as a misunderstanding.

I also find it odd that you claim to have
assumed
that there was no conflict, when I think I showed quite well why I thought there was. He said he thought he'd be able to clear himself with what he found out overnight...this morning, he couldn't do it. Certainly looked inconsistent to me -- and I'm not the only one who 1) saw inconsistencies between what Flay said yesterday and what he's said today (bigAl - 207, Fuldu - 213, you - 216) and, for that matter, I'm not the only one who backed off of him after an explanation was offered... (see posts 216 and 221). True, I actually placed my vote where my suspicions were and you didn't...but hey. Doesn't change the fact that you said you "thought you found something" against him and dropped it once it was explained --
just like me
(of course, in your case, you accused him over something he'd already explained -- which is kind of weird, considering the fact that you claimed to buy everything he'd said. One would think you'd have actually have to have
read
what he'd said before claiming to believe it).

That said,
I'm
not sure of Flay's claim, either -- what I
do
know is that my objection to his claim fell apart after he explained. You needn't revisit how my case doesn't hold up as I've already admitted as much. What you probably
do
need to explain is why, if you truly thought my vote post was suspicious, it took you almost two weeks to say anything about it.

unvote: Bamboomancer
vote: elvis_knits
I feel like all I've done is argue with MeMe today (we're in another game together). I don't really want to do a pbpa anymore.

I will say though, that just because you took back your vote on him, does not erase your arguments that I find suspect. You can clarify all you want, the original action still stands.

Also, about it taking two weeks to say, I wanted Flay to answer the accusations himself before I commented. Of course, I still could have made my comments way earlier, but I don't see how that makes them any less valid.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #322 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Sorry about that double post up there... and here's a third (this time with different content... yay!)
MeMe wrote:
vote: Bamboomancer

Despite the fact that I agree that revealing last night's room choices seems unhelpful at this point -- I see more of a case against him than against either BJ or e_k. Yesterday he had two nothing posts and today all of his posts have been one-note.
I notice you have gone from thinking there is not much of a case against me, to voting me after I voiced my suspicions about you.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #327 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:04 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

You're not being very specific about what you feel is scummy about me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #329 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:07 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

kops wrote:there seems to be a good case against E_K
Not really. Flay doesn't like that BJ didn't OMGUS me right away, and MeMe thinks my attack on her was weak.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #331 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:20 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Was it really that weak? Maybe I've gone nuts...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #333 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I dedicate this one to Mr. Flay:

vote bigAl
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #336 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

bigAl wrote:Why to Mr. Flay? though I know I haven't been terribly helpful the last few days, mostly cause I have no idea who's scum ATM.
Dedicated to Flay because he thinks I'm scum with BabyJ and BabyJ is voting for you.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #341 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I am voting for bigAl for slightly metagaming reasons. He is being very noncommital and very I-am-so-confused-I-don't-kow-who-is-scum. Last time I saw him like that he was scum. I already said I was suspicious of his attitude in post 69.

Plus nothing is happening and I am frustrated with everyone's lack of reasoning in voting me, and some BS about me being scum with BJ because of something BJ did not do (did not OMGUS vote me).
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #344 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

BJ... his last vote was his only vote, a random vote. So don't pretend like he's going back on his word.

Yet that does bring to my attention that Bamboomancer hasn't voted anyone except for a random vote. That's lame. He might need to be lynched for that.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #349 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Still voting bigAl.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #352 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I am
Madam Rose
, townie. I'm also a psychic but my psychic powers don't actually work, hence I am a townie.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #364 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Maybe try voting.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #366 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

1) I asked him to vote, not vote me.
2) He has expressed interest in lynching me
OR
Bamboomancer, so if he votes, he could just as easily vote Bamboomancer.
3) He might change his mind and vote someone totally different.
4) How many times have you seen ANYONE make suicide pacts? Personally I haven't seen any and I have been on this site longer than you.
5) Why are you complaining? Don't you want me dead?

I just want this game to move on, even if it means I die (I am not asking for it, but I realize it might happen as I am one from lynch and everyone has stopped talking). I'm only a townie, and maybe tomorrow everyone will get a better idea who is scum by the lynch today.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #373 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'd say don't tell us... but whatever.

unvote
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #376 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr. Flay wrote:Hmmm, why the unvote, elvis?
Because my vote on bigAl isn't doing anything if nobody will join me.
BJ wrote:unvote, vote elvis_knits

this day has gone on long enough. SOmone please hammah!
I think Bamboomancer is a better lynch, if just for the fact that he hasn't contributed anything and likely won't in the future.

vote bamboomancer
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #379 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It's hard to believe I have been less help than Bamboomancer.

Well, let me know if there's anything I can respond to that might change your mind, Tamuz (or anyone else for that matter). I've tried to respond to everyone's concerns and I have already claimed... so if there's something else I can do, let me know.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #381 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

BabyJesus wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Hmmm, why the unvote, elvis?
Because my vote on bigAl isn't doing anything if nobody will join me.
BJ wrote:unvote, vote elvis_knits

this day has gone on long enough. SOmone please hammah!
I think Bamboomancer is a better lynch, if just for the fact that he hasn't contributed anything and likely won't in the future.

vote bamboomancer
I agree, but we've been stuck here long enough. If we can get a bamboo train going, I will happily join it.
The time is now!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #386 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Don't you think the doc would WANT a mass room claim so that he could prove someone is scum?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #397 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Now that we know how roles work (assuming Bamboo is doc and assuming mafia kills work the same way):
I think that doing a mass room claim is the best place to go from here. There is a chance we will catch scum (if Bamboo is doc). And even if we don't catch scum, I think it is better for us to record room choices as the days go by, not at some later date when scum can make anything up to fit their actions. The way Bamboo has said his roles works makes room claiming seem like a good idea to me.

unvote bamboo
, but I don't fault BJ for keeping the vote on.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #401 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Ok well then let's lynch kops or MeMe instead.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #428 (isolation #75) » Wed May 03, 2006 5:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

vote: MeMe

I know it probably doesn't matter at this point, but I think she's scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #434 (isolation #76) » Wed May 10, 2006 9:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I almost picked the Billiard room last night... glad I didn't.

I hope Flay can prove his role today. Otherwise I will be suspicious.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #438 (isolation #77) » Thu May 11, 2006 3:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

kops wrote:No matter what though... NO VOTING until the town is agreed on a lynch
I feel like voting.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #439 (isolation #78) » Thu May 11, 2006 3:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Just kidding.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #441 (isolation #79) » Thu May 11, 2006 6:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Annoyingness doesn't equal scumminess, as yesterday's lynch should prove to you.

vote Flay

unvote
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #442 (isolation #80) » Thu May 11, 2006 6:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Seriously though, I think my obnoxiosness has peaked. I'm just as frustrated with this game as anyone else, especially because nobody listens to me and goes about lynching townies and all the while calling me scum.

I wonder why MeMe was replaced.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #444 (isolation #81) » Thu May 11, 2006 8:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Thanks, Orbiting. 8)

I think we should at least do a night-choice/rooms claim today.

We have to think about the order though.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #449 (isolation #82) » Thu May 11, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I think he was carrying a thesis because he is PROFESSOR Plum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #453 (isolation #83) » Fri May 12, 2006 5:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Normally, I'm a fan of whoever goes first picks who goes second and so on, but in this instance I think random is the way to go because there's too many scum left in the game and I don't want them having total control over the claim.

I think we claim both nights at once.

But whatever everyone chooses is fine with me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #456 (isolation #84) » Sat May 13, 2006 1:57 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Flay gets the short stick!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #459 (isolation #85) » Mon May 15, 2006 2:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Now it is time for kops-scum to go.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #462 (isolation #86) » Mon May 15, 2006 10:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

We should probably just keep going with the room choice claim stuff -- unless you have some incriminating evidence on someone. If that is true... please share!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #466 (isolation #87) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:42 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

D1: Conservatory... duh
D2: Dining Room
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #468 (isolation #88) » Wed May 17, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

OMG FLAY...

Newbie 225... MeMe is Mod... this guy is dead scum:
Infested-Jerk wrote:
Vote: Meme for not giving us a deadline

I unvoted because maybe there's someone who acts more like a scummie.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #483 (isolation #89) » Fri May 19, 2006 3:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr. Flay wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:OMG FLAY...

Newbie 225... MeMe is Mod... this guy is dead scum:
Infested-Jerk wrote:
Vote: Meme for not giving us a deadline

I unvoted because maybe there's someone who acts more like a scummie.
What on earth are you talking about? Seriously; you're claiming I'm scum here because of Newbie 225?
I was justing posting this for laughs. Maybe I should have made that more clear...
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #484 (isolation #90) » Fri May 19, 2006 3:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr. Flay wrote:
bigAl wrote:And you failed to mention that you picked an unpickable room when you were claiming too?

Tyger's plan seems pretty good.
Vote: Tamuz

Regarding elvis' post 468, she was pointing another case where people who vote the mod or other non-playing people are often scum, as Flay did to start off the game.
FOS: bigAl
for "getting" elvis' insinuation (spurious as it was). This strikes me as the sort of thing that could have been discussed last night, but it's not enough for me to vote either right now.

Waiting to hear from Orbiting before voting, but the Tamuz thing is just off...
Flay... sorry I even posted that fact about the newbie game... I meant it in good fun. And the fact that bigAl "gets" the joke only means he actually was paying attention at the beginning of the game. If you think that we "discussed" this last night, take a look at my current newbie (234) to see that 225 was just brought to my attention minutes before I made that post in this game.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #485 (isolation #91) » Fri May 19, 2006 3:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh and Tamuz should probably die.

AKA... I am on board for his lynch.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #488 (isolation #92) » Fri May 19, 2006 8:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'd like some more time to discuss room choices. I'm not sure I want to play along with the EmpTyger plan. I mean, everyone else is free to play along if that's what they want to do, but I'm not sure I want to just lay my ass out there for the mafia to pick me off.

I don't have time right this moment to post an alternate suggestion or really get into Emp's plan. I'm just asking for some more time to think about it.

Although if the lynch goes through before we can discuss, I'd like it to show that I may not adhere to Emp's planned room choices.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #492 (isolation #93) » Fri May 19, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr. Flay wrote:Right, then. Besides elvis, anyone else have a problem with EmpTyger's plan? By putting me and the doc in the same room, it maximizes the chances we'll both be sorted out tomorrow, I think.
Why don't we all stay in the same room then? If bamboo can protect us all, why not do it?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #498 (isolation #94) » Sat May 20, 2006 3:10 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

EmpTyger wrote:elvis:
The primary rationale behind my assigning rooms as I did was to maximize the amount of information available tomorrow. Even if protection was able to be granted to an entire room- an assumption I do not feel can be confidentally made- we would not necessarily be in an optimal position for tomorrow. The assignments have nothing to do with my considering you and bigAl more or less suspicious than Bamboo, Flay, and kops.
So, you just want everyone in the same room except me and bigAl so that they can be confirmed? (By Flay, I guess. Or maybe in some other manner.)

So what is the reason for having bigAl and me seperate? If it isn't because you consider us more suspicious, what is the reason? And why have us in the same room?

It's possible I just don't understand because I'm really tired.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #503 (isolation #95) » Mon May 22, 2006 3:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

EmpTyger wrote:Reread and reevaluated, and I’m not going to fully claim today. I believe that elvis is a second mafia, and by her reaction she is dissatisfied with what my plan will do, and that’s good enough for me for today. As everyone else is in consensus:
Vote: Tamuz
Fine. It is noted that everyone agreed to a mass claim and you did not claim. I think it is a fallacy to assume anyone wanting you to claim is OBV MAFIA! I don't like you wiggling out of the mass claim. I don't think there's anything to be lost from you claiming at this point because mafia can pretty much guess you have some sort of power. It's probably good to hear what you have to say in case you die tonight.

And why does my reaction to your plan tell you that I must be mafia?

I'm fine with a Tamuz lynch but I feel like I'm being pressured into it before I am done discussing and I think that's BS. So anyone else is free to drop the hammer but I'm a little PO'ed at the moment so I'm not willing to do it yet.

BTW I may or may not stay in the room that empTyger has assigned me.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #509 (isolation #96) » Mon May 22, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

TAMUZ=LIAR

BJ
was
told where he stayed the night he didn't send in a choice.
BabyJesus wrote:hear from the mod, it seems I ended up in the library...

I think there is benefit to everyone outing where they were.
OK well that clunches it for me. Tamuz is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”