Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 am

Post by Centoaph »

I'm in for this one. I know it's a tad early to start bandwaggoning people, but why not?

vote: dead rikimaru

Well, at least that saves me the touble of having to random vote :)
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by Centoaph »

So...if you are a townie, you're trying to get some type of investigative role to come forward? Good thing my votes already on you.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by Centoaph »

No, you didnt explicitly ask him to claim, but thats what he would be doing if he came out and said "I have role based information that DR is scum". And, while you didn't ask anything of him directly, it's not like he's going to make that last post and then drop the subject entirely either.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:51 pm

Post by Centoaph »

...you can't be serious. Please tell me no one, and I mean NO ONE, is voting for glork because of that little bolding letters joke. If someone says they are, I am going to push for lynch tomorrow something fierce.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:11 pm

Post by Centoaph »

AniX would be a good place to start.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:21 pm

Post by Centoaph »

[quote="mikeburnfire"]
Intro:

In a quiet little village in Spain live a gentle people. They tend to their small lives with their children and their livestock, living from day to day in a serene demeanor.

But, even so, even if he is scum, we get a one for one trade. Thats not the worst thing ever, especially since DR just said he's vanilla.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:25 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Also, are you suggesting that Sotty is scum along with glork? Because, unless I missed it, he was the one that brought up the insanity bit, not glork. And, I'm fairly certain Claire Redfield isnt in RE4 either, and she was our other dead cop. I'm still happy with my vote.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:56 pm

Post by Centoaph »

I almost bought his claim, if it weren't for a few things.

One, he says that the insanity thing is a cover up, for when he turns up town. That was your doing though, not Glorks, so now he's suggesting the 2 of you are scum together.

Two, he says Jill would be a safe claim, because she is an important character in the series, but she isn't in RE4. Our other cop was Claire Redfield. I've played RE4 a few times now, and, as far as I can recall, she isn't in the game. Maybe in one of the cutscenes, or on the radio, or something like that, but I'm almost positive you don't see her. So, that makes Jills not being in the game not matter at all.

Three, he says Jill couldn't / wouldn't be insane/paranoid because shes a major character. This, I agree with.

So, since I feel like Jill is a likely role, due to Claire being our dead cop, and I doubt Jill would be insane, and I don't have any reason to think you and Glork are scum together, I don't buy the vanilla townie claim.

Now, the part that almost makes me doubt it is the farming part. However, the part of the intro that i quoted mentions livestock, and, for all I know, the mafia PM could say something along the lines of "You and your cult are here to take over this quite farm town" or something along those lines. So, it's not enough to make me doubt his guilt.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:11 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Rebuttal time!

1: Neither did anyone else, except me, from what I recall. I said cult because thats what it was in the game.

2: Yes, I noticed that symbol after I had made my post. Sorry bout that, Sotty.

3: I agree, if you are a townie, and she is too, it was a mistake.

4: I agree with this too, you could use a different character to claim doc. But you claimed vanilla. Too late for that.

5: He never said he didn't have info on you. He said
Glork wrote: At this point, I'm not going to say if I have any role-related information on you.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:15 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Oops. I missed point 4, the "ask me a question" one. I'm going to avoid that one, because of the potential of outting nonvanilla townies, since their pm won't say the same thing as the vanilla ones do. The vanillas would be the only ones that can back him up, and once they do, the list of people with possible power roles is shorter.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Eh, I didnt go back to see if any one had, I just said cult because of the source. It doesn't change what I was trying to say, a hypothetical mafia pm that mentions farming.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 pm

Post by Centoaph »

Also, lol at this game being quite active at 3AM.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:22 am

Post by Centoaph »

vote glork
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:46 am

Post by Centoaph »

Well, to be fair, our lynch is pretty set in stone here. I for one will not be changing my vote regardless of what glork comes back with. Perhaps we should vote on who to vig?
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:11 am

Post by Centoaph »

Killing him now is certainly the better plan, it's not like we have a list of known scum that we need dead, so he's more likely to kill townies on accident than he is to kill scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”