Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:VOTE: havingfitz

The only player I don't know.

As some of you may know, I have USMLE boards on Tuesday, so I won't be as active the first few days and will then catch up on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

OMGURVS

VOTE: Iecerint for making me Google USMLE (good luck).
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

Inactivity post. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Looks like a good player list, looking forward to playing with all of you. I think I have played with about half of you before. Should be interesting to see what the dynamic of having SpyreX, ABR, and Fate in the same game will produce.

Anyone got any tried and true techniques to get things rolling besides random voting?

Anyone care to comment on your play style or that of others? Since I asked I'll go first...I tend to start of slow and gain momentum as the game progresses. I'm more of an observer/analyzer than a hunter/instigator but I don't think I'm a lurker and I try my best not to. I'm impatient (hence the inactivity post) but I won't rush a lynch if I don't think the target is scum.

Bueller?....... Bueller?.......Bueller?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

I assumed it was mostly weekend distractions.

goofbash?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

So are we on a general hold in this game until the 2-3 people at goofbash feel like participating? :neutral:

:idea: We could carry on without them. Radical suggestion I know.

And they seem to have some access so who knows...maybe they'll chime in between if there are any breaks in the drunken revelry.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:59 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fate wrote:You could play a game and scumhunt WITHOUT everyone participating?

HOLY FUCK FITZ YOUVE IMPROVED SO MUCH

Try paying attention FATE.

I'm efforting to get a little conversation going with the non-goofbash v/LAers but it doesn't seem to be working. Have one for me.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by havingfitz »

:applauds spike in activity: :D

I thought the mod was getting onto Fate for dropping an f-bomb but then I read rule 10 again and realized it's for caps. Note to self: lowercase f-bombs are fine.

BTW...are the goofbash participants cleared for rule 8? :? That would be funy if they weren't and were puposely avoiding communication in RL to stay in compliance :)

So I'm reading up and thinking over ooba's offer to vote for kunstar when I get to his [ooba's] scumteam post. I have to say I chuckled when I read it (because as has been mentioned, we are only on page 2) and I took it more in humor than in seriousness (
were you serious ooba?
).

Then I got to LL's reaction I and it almost made me feel ashamed for not taking ooba's scumteam post more serious. @LL...as town I would expect someone to react to an early scumteam wag with perhaps a few probing questions (which you did) but your response came off a bit as snapping.

robo87 gave a nice summary of what my thoughts on your reaction are:
Robocopter87 wrote:
  • LL's reaction to ooba's post == scummy
  • Ooba's scumteam doesn't make much sense to me.
  • But even though it doesn't make sense, LL is still scum

Iecerint wrote:I think the link ooba presented is unusually facile relative to what he usually comes up with. I mean, it's valid, if not sound, but I would expect something more sophisticated from him one way or another. Not sure I've ever played with ooba scum, though.

Why would you expect something more sophisticated from ooba if you don't even recall whther you have ever played with him? Does he have a rep for sophistication or do you give everyone you have never played with before a sophistication benefit of the doubt? And did you really think ooba's scumteam analysis was valid (
were you serious ooba?
)?

Pre-view edit of several posts....

LL...I don't think Fate's post to me could be confused with yours. First off, iirc...that's how he usually posts. Secondly, your response was in reaction to a game related suspicion placed on you by ooba. Fate was just giving me shit for trying to get the game rolling (though I don't think he had noticed my call to action was to the players not at goofbash). Your response came across as an overly-defensive reaction IMO.

LL...is your robo vote OMGUS? You say he is accusing you of discrediting ooba but he never says that. He just focuses on your reaction.

Damn...things are moving now...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

I see LLD has claimed. I don't think a tracker/watcher role is any kind of stretch and barring a counter claim I'm inclined to believe it.

UNVOTE:

Not sure who is my top suspect atm and a closer read will have to wait until tomorrow. zzzzzzzzz

Iecerint wrote:@ LLD -- No, I'm referring to bv and ABR and fitz and those people.

I've been here if I recall :?

Not today thanks to Thorpe Park but otherwise I've been here.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:ATTN: People who are not SX and Kdub.

Is the fact that I am "suddenly" suspicious of SX and/or Kdub mysterious to any of you?
In an effort to stay caught up and answer this before I retire for the evening I attempted an Iec ISO to see WHY you are "suddenly" suspicious of SX and/or Kdub.

I failed to see why you were suspicious of SX and/or Kdub. I'm sure you probably state your reasons but I got lost in all the meta/self meta discussion. Also, I think I am going to have a hard time with your playing style :) My train of thought is not long enough to stay on track on your very detailed and text like posts. Not at midnight at least.

That said...I don't think any well defined suspicions should be considered
suspicious
mysterious. I'll look closer tomorrow at your "sudden" suspicion to see where they stem from.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:I think the day before USMLE boards is the wrong day for me to push a unilateral crusade on someone. I also very rarely do that as town in general.

Iec...are you saying you are unilaterally pushing a crusade on someone ATM (Kdub?) and that you rarely do that as town? If so...isn't that like a self-meta admission of being scum :?

Fate...do you not think there is a chance LLD is telling the truth? Her claim seems believable to me barring a counter claim or some sort or verfication of some kind.

Plus with what I assume was Fate's daykill on SpyreX...now we have 2.5 confirmed town (the .5 being LLD) as I highly doubt the game would include a scum role that would allow for a daykill. That would just be wrong.

So SpyreX is town and IMO, Fate = town and LLD =~town. Need to look over what townie opinions SpyreX was able to provide and see where his head was.

Amrun and ooba...when you are saying you don't want claims clarified are you saying you don't want Fate to explain why he killed SpyreX?

I'm not sure what the case on Kdub is. I need to look into that.

bv310...why only three posts? Are you at goofbash too? Is your vote on kunkstar serious?

VOTE: Iecerint

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fate wrote:And yeah I obviously shot SpyreX over LLD.

How could have I ever have hoped to fool you guiz?

Fate...for the slow members of the town (me) could you please confirm whether you in fact killed SpyreX?

And if it was you...that reminds me, why wasn't it LLD instead?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:47 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Kdub...if Fate was being sarcastic then the question goes back to who did it. I've never played in a game where scum had any kind of daykill ability so is not something I would have considered (and still don't).

So you're FoS'ing me because if scum killed SpyreX you think that somehow implicates me? If so...how?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:Is that why you voted me?

No. Mostly because my top suspect has claimed themself off my list for the time being and no one else is getting my attention as much as you have. Which is being highlighted even more given there are still 3 or 4 players who are yet to really get engaged. I thought some of the points brought up by SpyreX had merit and they probably contributed to the semi-gut suspicion I had prior to voting you. That combined with taking my vote off of LLD and preferring to have it in play than not.

I see the points about not pursuing knowledge of who made the SpyreX kill. I thought Fate had essentially claimed and if so...I was glad to consider him town. I still don't think scum would have a daykill ability (if anyone has links to games this has occurred I would like to peruse them) but given Fate seems to not be taking credit for the kill and the ~possibility scum made the kill, I'll take Fate off my confirmed town list for now.

Should have time tomorrow to do closer reads on some of the other players.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Post by havingfitz »

kunkstar7 wrote:Meh, Iec vote was not posting carefully, but can't really prove it either way, and any other excuses explanations are pointless as well.

@Havingfitz, knowing that multiple players (most likely all) are going to be power roles, why would claiming take your top suspect off the viable lynches list? Her abilities aren't even obvprotown, they can be scum as well. Ultimately I think most of your reasons for voting Iec seem a bit contrived, especially the "getting most attention so lets focus there" and preferring to have your vote in play.

Whose Iec vote are you saying "was not posting carefully," your's or Kdub's?

I was not "knowing" multiple players might be PRs until Robo brought it up in post 220. I'm not sure how that affects my take on LLD's claim which is why I haven't put my vote back on her today. I never said she wasn't a viable lynch candidate, I just wouldn't support her lynch today. In fact, thinking this post out, I'm even more inclined to believe her with the possibility everyone is a PR as IMO tracker/watcher is more likely to be a town aligned role and if everyone has a power of some sort...chances are even greater that a tracker/watcher capability exists. Plus...to fakeclaim both capabilities would be even more dangerous for scum to do as you would be doubling the chances of being countered by town (at some point).

If someone else makes points I think have merit, taking those points into consideration isn't "contrived." Do you think SpyreX's suspicions towards Iec were contrived?

As for my vote...as long as I have a modicum of suspicions on someone I would rather have my vote in play then not at all. IMO it gives my firm stance on whoever I'm voting as opposed to what I consider the more suspicious stance by non-voters of waiting in the wings to place your vote.

@Iec, I hadn't considered an SK. That's a good point. Not sure how it affects anything atm but something to keep in mind as the game progresses. Unfortunately I think it muddies the SpyreX kill even moreso which makes trying to figure out who or why the daykill took place even more of a goat rope.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iec ISO.

Iecerint wrote:I voted Fate because I think he's somewhat more likely to be scum than kunk,

When you made this comment both Fate and kunk had only made one post. What were you basing their respective/comparative prospects of being scum on?

Iecerint wrote:I don't like the stress of driving the ship as scum, so I prefer to keep a handful of (wrong) competent town players in the running so that they can win the game on my behalf.

Would you classify your absence of a vote while voicing suspicions towards several players as NOT driving the ship?

Post 49 - you agree with robo's (and therefore I would assume with the 2-3 other players who voted LLd for the same reasons as robo) suspicions towards LLd but never vote her or even FoS her.

A fair amount of buddying with Fate (Posts 46 & 63). Ironic that in one of the posts (post 63) where Iec IMO is buddying Fate that Iec states LLd and to a somewhat lesser degree Fate are trying to make friends (which I did not notice).

You unvote Fate in post 164 without giving any reasons (is he no longer scummy to you) and you fail to place your vote on anyone else, even though you are happy with the LLd wagon (even post-claim) and you had stated "Were I to switch, I'd switch to SX because I don't want to put LLD at L-1." So why no vote? Why not vote SpyreX or who I assume is/was your other suspect, Kdub.

If I'm following your trail of suspicion correctly (please let me know if I am wrong) you are most suspicious of (in no particular order) Fate,
SpyreX
, Kdub, and at some point later on LLd (despite being as I mentioned...happy with her wagon).

Iecerint wrote:Anyway, wheels are spinnin until our friends come.

When I ISO'd you this came across as an attempt to slow things down a bit since no progress was going to be made while waiting on absent players. At this point I think the game was moving at a pretty good pace and stating things were going nowhere just stikes an odd chord for me. Especially at a time when SpyreX was putting heat on you.

reading through the thread while doing Iec's ISO, I'm not seeing Kdub as scum. Kunk is raising some suspicions for me atm though. He hasn't posted much but what he has I do not like.

ISO 0 - Amrun RV. Ok, fine.
ISO 1 - Plays off ooba's scumteam post (Ok) but then hammers robo's LLd suspicions and throws in a little misrep (ie...insinuating robo is of the position that the slightest defense of oneself is scummy)...yet for all the focus on robo, he votes Iecerint. :?
ISO 2 - Unvotes Iecerint ( :? ) and votes Kdub for flipping back and forth. WTF? You (kunkstar) have made a vote in every post so far and provided very little if any rationale.
ISO 3 - I've responded to this post in my most recent post.

FoS
kunkstar7

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
The reason I voted Fate was that his early posts are focused on discrediting players rather than legitimately prodding people about game-related things. Having played scum with Fate many times (and town Fate), this is something I've noticed.

Bold added. I can add that I did think that kunk's RVS vote was slightly scummy as RVS votes go (which is what I assumed ooba was picking up on), but I thought Fate's situation unambiguously trumped that.

I was mistaken in that Fate had a few more votes but my main point was that you were comparing their level of scumminess (sp?) when as you point out, kunk only had one post...a scummy RV :?

Iecerint wrote:
fitz wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I don't like the stress of driving the ship as scum, so I prefer to keep a handful of (wrong) competent town players in the running so that they can win the game on my behalf.

Would you classify your absence of a vote while voicing suspicions towards several players as NOT driving the ship?

Fair point,
though it doesn't speak to the Fate vote situation in particular
. That said, I felt more like a ship-driver than I thought I would have time to be the first few days.

Could you explain the underlined bit.

Iecerint wrote:
fitz wrote:Post 49 - you agree with robo's (and therefore I would assume with the 2-3 other players who voted LLd for the same reasons as robo) suspicions towards LLd but never vote her or even FoS her.

Don't see the problem.
She had plenty of votes.
Also, I think she also said really bizarre reactionary things like that as town in [REDACTED]. I think players accused her of making some kind of assumption and she threw a fit.

:right: :right: Regarding the bit of your quote I have bolded...as of post 49 when you made the comments I refer to above...
LLd only had one vote
. So what other reason do you have for not voting her? You still have her as a top two suspect...even after her claim, so surely she deserved a vote before her claim when she only had the one vote. ????

Iecerint wrote:You are misinterpreting my statement. My point is that whereas both LLD and Fate had prior said mean things to ME, they both shifted and wanted to be friends with me around the same time. I did not intend to imply that they were trying to be friends with one another.

I do not deny that I am buddying Fate. It's null, though.
I do this in every game I play with Fate as either alignment UNLESS I decide that he may be scum and I am town
(which is basically a summary of the /self-meta post from early on).

I wasn't implying they were trying to be friends with each other either. I was just pointing out that you were saying they were trying to make friends (with who is not important) while you had been doing the same thing...even in the same post. Regarding the bit I have bolded...as you were voting Fat I assume you think/thought he was scum. If you admit to buddying him in this game and admit that you always buddy him UNLESS you think he is scum and you are town, what are we to consider your alignment in this game? Based on the fact you had your vote on Fate the majority of this day I assume you think he is scum.

townFate + townIec = buddying
townFate + scumIec = buddying
scumFate +scumIec = buddying
scumFate + townIec = no buddying

It appears you are saying you are scum. Or we at least have a 2/3 chance of you being scum.

Iecerint wrote:Fate had not really been scummy to me in a long time, no; certainly not the scummiest. This should not be a surprise to you in that I'd already stated at least 2 times that I thought his "@ goofbash ergo bad first few posts" excuse was valid. I didn't revote because I wasn't ready to revote yet.

THOUGH while accurate that doesn't really explain why I unvoted per se. The real reason I unvoted tbh is that I was annoyed at SX making fun of me for still voting Fate. ^^;

SpyreX was annoying you prior to his death. Noted.

Iecerint wrote:I think I'm most suspicious of Kdub and LLD right now. I am not particularly suspicious of Fate. I am not ready to vote.

It's good to keep your options open. So Fate is not a suspect. Got it. Could you provide your thoughts on LLd's claim and why she is still your #2 suspect? I find her reactions to suspicion and some of her comments very suspicious but given her claim and IMO the likelihood/odds of there being a tracking or watching type PR (especially if there is a chance all/most of the players are PRs) I can not see her being an anti-town role.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:1. I don't know what your point is in the first one. I voted Fate because his early play was scummiest. I said this a long time ago and it should not be mysterious.

2. In context, the thing you've quoted is about my introspection that I would not have made that Fate vote because I want him to steer the ship for me when I'm scum and I can usually make friends with him successfully in the early game regardless of my alignment. *Your* point about ship-steering is unrelated to that original context, so I wanted to make that clear.

3. I didn't check the continuity of when you quoted from or follow your hyperlink or anything; sorry. Early on, I wasn't sure because of meta considerations (as I think I mention in those early posts) and moved to clarify some things until I had time to check the meta. Later, that point remained AND she picked up votes AND I also had other suspects AND I was busy with boards and didn't have time to build a proper case.

I am aware that I have still not reread said game; I'll try to get to it soon.

4. I don't think making friends is a scumtell, though I used to a year or so ago. Rather, I think that coalition-building is an excellent town tactic. I think I first changed my opinion on this issue in Lay of Leithian where it was used against my scumteam.

5. Your inferences about how I use my vote have been incorrect. After my vote is placed, I do not necessarily mess with it again until I've had time to make a decision and so on. You have to look at my text to get an idea of how my mind is being made-up in the interim.

6. Your chart is incorrect because townIec assumes that Fate is town until he perceives evidence to the contrary. So those should *all* read "buddying." This game I perceived scumFate early on, and moved to UNbuddy him. This is the towntell I highlighted early on.

7. I think she is not Ariel and she is scum, but I agree that it's probably better to lynch someone else D1. I do suspect that at least one scum has a tracker and/or watcher ability if she is scum, though.

1. My point was that at such an early stage of the game and with so few posts by Fate and kunkstar, you were already highlighting them as scum suspects and comparing their level of scumminess. I thought that was strange as Fate only had 3 posts (originally I had thought only one post) and kunk only had one.

2. Back to my initial point...you don't like to "steer the ship" as scum and I would describe your play ass not driving anything. Given your confusing (to me at least) position on the person yo've been voting the longest today (Fate) and your current no vote.

3. No need to apologize. The fact is...when you agreed with Robos (post 49) and provided a list of suspicions towards LLd (pre-claim) you failed to vote her. Your original reason of "she had plenty of votes" now being disproved, you are now saying you didn't vote LLd because you wanted to check her meta?

4. My point was that you seemed to be calling Fate and (???) out for it while you were doing it yourself...and much more blatantly at that.

5. OK...so while you did suspect Fate initially (see your point 1) you stopped suspecting him despite leaving your vote on him. Is that what you are saying?

6. This is blatant contradiction. :right: :right: You say as town you initially think Fate is town and will buddy him and that once you thought he was scum you moved to stop buddying him. The trouble with this is that you vote Fate in post 40 "because his early play was scummiest" but rather than moving to UNbuddying him...you proceed to buddy him in posts 46 and 63. This would fall under the scumIec buddies scumFate scenario because if you thought Fate was scummiest (ie scum) and you proceed to buddy him...that does not equate to the townIec does not buddy when Fate is scum scenario you claimed to follow.

7. Ok.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

Kdub wrote:Now on to fitz.

Post 210, on the other hand, is very much like what I would have expected scum who killed SpyreX to do.

Good stuff here. j/k. What reason are you attributing to me for killing SpyreX?

Kdub wrote:He uses SpyreX's flip to justify a town read on LL, and he makes a comment about looking into SpyreX's opinions...oh guess what, he suspected Iecerint!

Lie. SpyreX's flip has absolutely nothing to do with my read on LLd and nowhere do I make any connection between the two. And as you point out (and apparently are disregarding) SpyreX suspected Iec. But just go ahead and ignore that...no need to focus on the obvious.

Kdub wrote:Up to this point, fitz has said very little about Iec aside from a disagreement about him finding me/SpyreX scummy, but even this post had very little indication that he thought Iec was suspicious because of that.

How much suspicion foreplay do you require to put a vote on someone? You do not express suspicions towards any of your votes prior to the one on me. Granted two of them appear to be RVs but the one, coincidentally enough, on Iec has no previous suspicions voiced. Hypocrite much?

Kdub wrote:fitz's reason for voting Iec after the fact boils down to "SpyreX suspected him" and not much else.

I followed up on my initial vote Iec with an ISO on him (post 236) where I list everything I find suspect about Iec. If some of those things are similar to what was pointed out by SpyreX, fine. I don't disregard suspicions raised by others if I agree with them. Not sure how many of my points were brought up by SpyreX but I'm pretty sure all of them weren't and regardless, that doesn't mean they aren't valid.

Kdub wrote:The rest of his case is either rehashing Iec's me/SpyreX suspicion or trying to push an argument about him buddying with Fate (in which he uses LOLmath to suggest that there is a 2/3 chance that Iec is scum).

What is your point here? What is the scumtell you are trying to highlight? Do you support buddying? Do you like to buddy while calling out others when they do it?

:roll:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Kast wrote:With Fitz, it seems more aimed at taking advantage of Fitz being a less analytical player.

:mad:

kunkstar7 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Lie. SpyreX's flip has absolutely nothing to do with my read on LLd and nowhere do I make any connection between the two.

Actually you do, in Post #209 although admittedly based on the information that Fate had killed Spyrex. You said "LLd =~ town". This still bugs me. You hold to the point that LLd's claim was more likely to come from town and back off from LLd, but maintain that she is your top suspect. I would think accepting the claim as true would go hand in hand with a town read.

Thanks for chiming in. I said, "LLd =~ town"...sewthaphucwut? Anything I may have thought or currently think about Fate or SpyreX has absolutely nothing to due with the fact I am inclined to believe LLd's claim at this time (ie the .5 town comment) until something happens to change my mind.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

We need more bv310 (WTF?)...and to a lesser degree ooba.

@mod...I'll be v/la from tomorrow 0700 est until Wednesday 29 June.
I may get a chance (wifi cafe's permitting) to stay caught up and chime in but for the most part it will be internet blackout due to a mini-vacation.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by havingfitz »

bv310 wrote:and a also highly suspicious of HavingFitz. I don't like his exchange with Kunkstar earlier in the day.

I think my only interaction with kunkstar is in my ISO 12 and 13; what about the exchange do you not like/find suspicious?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm back from vacation. Looks like a lot to catch up on. I'll try to chime in tomorrow.

Can anybody give a summary on what has happened? It looks like some people have claimed. Not sure what night actions have been discussed or if anyone is confirmed/likely town or scum by what did or did not take place.

Sorry to hear about your dad Amrun. Best of luck to your family but especially your dad.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Still trying to catch up. FYI to all, my recent ~vacation was a precursor to moving (which I am doing this weekend). I should have time to check in and try to stay up to date on what is going on but it may be difficult to dig deep and digest what has been said in support of scum hunting.

LLD's inability to track/watch anyone last night takes away some of the immunity of her initial claim IMO. Though if she was scum...there wouldn't really be a reason say she couldn't perform her action because she probably could have just as easily said she had tracked or watched someone (like Robo or a scumbuddy). So more suspicion towards her for no action but not a concrete indictment.

Kdub keeping whatever case he thinks he has on me in his backpocket is BS. What is the reasoning again?

Also..I already asked this but in lieu of missing anything that is now common knowledge....did anything occur over the last 5 days that has confirmed anyone as town? I assume nothing occured to confirm anyone as scum or they would have been lynched or be on the brink of a lynch right now.

Someone asked if I knew whether I was targetted last night. I do not know if I was targetted last night.

Is the case on bv simply because he has been so absent? I'm not usually up for lynching lurkers unless they are active elsewhere on the site. Hopefully his replacement has a pulse.

I need to look into the interest in Kast. Is the only case presented on him the one provided by (iirc) Kdub?

Fate...I hope your impending replacement can FOLLOW THE RULES :WTF? + headshake smilie:

Barring any revelations or scumslips I'll put my vote where I had it to end D1. Not aware of anything occurring to change my mind on Iecerint.

VOTE: Iecerint

Still not sure I'd support an LLd lynch (for her claim) and bv's replacement deserves a shot of redemption.

@mod...I will be v/LA this Saturday and Sunday for the aforementioned move.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:Could you confirm/deny whether you have wings?

:)

Not without possibly claiming. Why?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

There is a chance someone observing me (or whatever) could have noticed wings.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Kast (post 505)...what appears off about the LLd scum scenario I layed out? The ones you mention are possibilities as well. My point wass...while I felt strongly that her claim D1 was coming from town (despite doing a few things I found very suspicious), the fact she ~did not utilize her PR abilities N2 make me less confident that she is town.

That said,

@LLd (post 506)...All good points you bring up against Amrun. I have not had a lot of suspicion towards her in this game but that could be due to perhaps a tad less activity on her part (similar to my lack of reads/positions on the player formerly known as bv and ABR).

@Kdub (post 513)...so you're still suspicious of me for the already established reasons of post 254 which boiled down to you thinking my suspicions towards Iece are based around Spyrex's kill and that I probably killed SpyreX in order to push a case on Iece. The problem with this is when I first voted on Iece I was under the assumption (as a few of us were) that Fate had killed SpyreX, this assumes that I am scum with a daykill, an SK with a day kill (?) or a dayvig, and more importantly...I don't believe I have made any suggestions that Iece killed SpyreX and that that is a reason for my vote on him.

So in summary...you think I'm suspect because you think I killed Spyrex to push a case on Iece despite the fact I haven't done this. :?

Your case on me is crap and it feels like you are conveniently keeping me a suspect for a potential wagon switch later.

Why is Kdub confirmed town again? Or is he?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iece...was the wing question going anywhere?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

ooba wrote:
Following this order for the MC please:

– Amrun (Have you claimed everything?)

– havingfitz
– Sathoris
– Iecerint ☠ ☠
– Albert B. Rampage
– Fate ☠ ☠
– Kast
– Kdub
– ooba

Why am I going after Amrun? Why aren't we doing it popcorn style? And why is Iece dictating that he goes after me? I don't need him fashioning his "flavor" and claim based on what I provide.

I've lost a bit of the feel for this game with all my v/LAs but has ooba been confirmed as town? If not, I don't want potential scum dictating the entire claim order. If he has been confirmed somehow then that still doesn't give merit to one person setting the entire claim order.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

~Ninja'd by Amrun. Who would you like to go next Amrun?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fate can go next per Amrun's suggestion. I have reason to be interested in his claim. If he then picks me, fine.

Scarequotes? You mean "quotes" ? :roll:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

I have no reason to observe one player's claim order...especially when it has me going 2nd. Popcorning claims is a perfectly reasonable request. If you (Fate) can convince Amrun that there is a good reason for you to not go next then she can pick someone else if she wants to.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

F%^! it.

I'm a
Nature Whisperer
. WTF is a Nature Whisperer????????

I'm so in tune with nature with my heavenly singing that I can woo (aka control) birds and mammals to do my bidding. With this ability, I can direct them to stop bad things from happening...normally focused on one player but with a one-shot ability affecting all.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

Kast wrote:It sounds like you are primarily concerned with Iec, so unless you think someone is going to popcorn Iec for you, I'm not really getting why you're objecting so hard.

Not especially. I just didn't care for the order or my place in it. Most claims I have been involved in have been popcorn and that has always worked out just fine.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

It's basically a fairytalesque way of saying a jailkeeper IMO. And I'm a princess( :oops: ) that can enchant animals with my voice....that's what is has to do with fairy tales.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

ooba wrote:Fitz, which fairy tale are you?

Enchanted
ooba wrote:
havingfitz wrote:I'm so in tune with nature with my heavenly singing that I can woo (aka control) birds and mammals to do my bidding. With this ability, I can direct them to stop bad things from happening...normally focused on one player but with a one-shot ability affecting all.

And what you meant by this is that you're a normal jailkeeper and that's your only ability?

I can target my power towards individual players and on one occasion I can protect all. So the one shot for all would be my second power.

@Kdub...Princess Giselle.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 am

Post by havingfitz »

ooba wrote:@Fitz
- Describe your picture to me
- Still have to claim actions
- "There is a chance someone observing me (or whatever) could have noticed wings." - Why did you say this when Iece asked you about wings?

- A hot light-brunette Giselle in a purple dress (high slit up the side) standing in a clearing with birds fluttering over her shoulders, a deer racoon and squirrel around her.
- N1 I protected Fate (he would not have been able to be killed or perform any actions) and last night I protected all.
- I thought he may have somehow observed that I had sent birds to protect Fate. My character herself does not have wings.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:
havingfitz wrote:- N1 I protected Fate (he would not have been able to be killed or perform any actions) and last night I protected all.

You protected, or you jailkept?

My role doesn't say jailkeep but the effect is essentially the same. The swarm of birds prevents action against (or by) my protected. This is not the stated case for the overarching protect...it just states that nothing bad will happen to anyone when used.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

Iecerint wrote:Hmm.

Could you ask RC about your all-target now? I need to clarify whether you are responsible for my N2 ability not working.

It doesn't say anything about actions not being able to occur...it just says nothing bad can happen. So I would assume any actions that would not result in something "bad" (however the mod determines what that is) are still able to take place.

Iecerint wrote:Also, claim your ability names, please.

My ability names are -
Focused friends
which is applied with
Shield:
player and
Oh no they don't!
which is applied with
Let's play nice.

Kdub wrote:fitz, at what point during N2 did you submit your action?

I didn't submit it until early Tuesday morning due to weekend v/LA + 4th of July distractions.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 am

Post by havingfitz »

@ ooba...my claims are legit. Re: "shield" (~jk) as I type this I do not recall what Fate's PR is but if it something that he should have seen a result on he can confirm. The one-shot "nothing bad happens" was not a mass "jk." as anyone who did have a night action N2 occur can attest to. It only prevents bad things from happening which as far as I can see...worked.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

I have not heard anything back regarding my night action last night. If you went that quickly ooba I would assume I still have my one-shot power. I like your plan (ooba) but at the same time...I don't like one player of unknown alliance controlling the game so much.

Mod...I'm v/LA until next Thursday. I will be able to check in daily probably at least once but I will not be able to post too in depth.
I'm travelling today to do some househunting.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

I still haven't got a response on my one-shot mass protect. Also, as far as I can tell there is no reason to overlook ooba. I apologize for my lack of time to pour over the game but if I have overlooked any actions that have 100% confirmed anyone as town...could someone point them out to me?

Regarding ooba's mass roleblock...can anyone confirm they were roleblocked last night AND regardless, there is no reason it couldn't have been a scum roleblock. The fact ooba is BP also is a bit suspect as that is a common SK ability. I still do not know what to make the the D1 daykill. I hope it was just a random one-shot that the owner has just been inclined to stay quiet about.

I don't recall the case on ABR being scum...is it strictly his claim? If it's because he claimed a wicked witch that would be pretty focking stupid of him to admit it if he was scum. I do think the flavor analysis/mod guessing is going a bit to the extreme and could lead to manipulation in the wrong direction.

As for lynching Kast, if he is telling the truth about being a beloved princess...doesn't that give scum back to back nights and essentially back to back kills (unless I still have my mass protect)? IMO lynching a beloved princess would be baaaaaad.

Back to my mass protect though...if ooba is telling the truth about his RB I have to assume I still have it. I did not get any failed or successful action or anything from N2. For all I know, my mass protect is the reason there was no kill N2 and ooba is blowing smoke up my/our arses.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

Well (insert mod guessing) I can't see scum having a daykill in addition to NKs. And I've never been in a game with a daykill SK...so actually, I can't see it being anything other than a one-shot vig from a townie. If it wasn't one shot there would be no reason to have not used the ability again. An SK would have most likely had night kills and there has only been one of those which I assume came from scum. I protected (jk'd) Fate N1 (were you ever able to confirm this point Fate?) and if ooba is telling the truth and everyone was rb'd last night, then Fate would be a good candidate for an SK if setup speculators believe we have an SK. I just can't see an SK being responsible for a lone daykill on D1.

As for your flavor that has you thinking I am Tinkerbell...you could be lying, could have been directed towards someone else, or you could be interpreting the birds I sent to shield Fate N1. That's where I thought your wing comment was coming from.

Back to an earlier question...can anyone confirm they were rb'd N2? It would not necessarily rule out ooba as a scum rb'er but it would at least give us some insight into whether the claim is legit...especially if more than one person can confirm they were rb'd.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

Were you told your Fate target didn't work or did you just not get a response?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Amrun wrote:I didn't realize your Tinkerbell results were so explicit.

VOTE: Fitz.

So no thought to the fact Iece could be lying (which I do not see with the detail of his claim) or that his action could have involved a bus?

RC has indicated that he will not clarify my question regarding whether or not one-shot abilities are retained if they are roleblocked so I can not confirm whether I still have my mass protect. I do not know if she is trying to avoid confirming one way or the other what ooba's N2 action/alignment might be or not. If ooba is telling the truth about rb'ing N2 I can only assume I still have my mass protect.

Not sure I'm feeling the ABR wagon. I think Fate would be a better option given the fact if there is an SK in the game he is probably the only person who hass had his powers reigned in twice in this game (my N1 shield [ie ~jk] and ooba's N2 ~mass rb). Amrun and Sathoris are climbing up my suspect list as well because I'm not sure what either has done so far in this game (ie flying under the radar). Though Amrun has managed to get her share of suspicion her way prior to my slightly OMGUS sway towards her being a better suspect than others (=ooba, Kdub and Kast).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by havingfitz »

VOTE: Fate

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Kdub wrote:Well, if fitz can't confirm whether he can use his ability or not, then ooba's plan isn't going to work. I'm leaning toward lynching fitz today in that case. Thoughts?

If you can think of any reason why a roleblocked one shot ability would not be retained then I expect that I still have it.

I just assume I can't get clarification because it could implicate or clear ooba and the mod would prefer not to do that.

I.e. I believe I still have it.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

Mod
...night six I think you mean ooba nightkills Sathoris.

Interesting game...all the PRs made it a challenge.

I think Kast played a great game for scum (Scummy?).

ABR had possibly the worst PR and non-townish town character I have ever seen and it was funny to see his usually very outspoken player persona take such a mild and defeatist attitude.

Fate was funny...I agree...it seemed he and Kast had conflicting PRs so when Fate flipped town I'm surprised Kast did not go sooner.

What were the particulars involving SpyreX's kill? How did that happen?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

Also...I've never been into comic strips or cartoon art but damb....some of those character pictures were nice. And speaking of character pictures....I found the source of the character pictures online and I think not having a similar picture exist for my fakeclaim made it less believable. Though it appears Jessica Rabbit is not from the same batch of pics as well...so maybe not.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”