mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Confirm!

Hey, I see I'm at 4/7 votes already. That's cool. I mean, if I'm scum and you don't lynch me fast, then you're screwed. In such a scenario, I might kill MoS first. He knows why.
But I'm not scum, much to my dismay. Kinda. We'll see.

As it stands, I have no knowledge of the flavor and only joined 'cuz I recognized CD and MoS and Ani1. I also saw a familiar face in ReaperCharlie, but that did not influence my decision.

Being that MoS is perhaps my biggest threat, I will open by voting him.

vote: MoS
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

That's true, but I knew that you would join us.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

It's not RVS if they're legitimately afraid of me. :)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Why would you have to worry about someone being a threat to you? As town, if you die, you can still win. >_>

Same goes for scum though, right? QED unvote please.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ani: VOTE: mikeburnfire because he's mafia. Calling it now.
Thor: Vote: mikeburnfire Because there's a 33% chance he's scum, most assuredly.
ooba: vote:MBF because Well I love confirmed-townie status
Ragnarok: VOTE: MBF because people with quick bandwagons on them are sometimes scum
AntMax: VOTE: mikeburnfire because Why would you have to worry about someone being a threat to you? As town, if you die, you can still win.

At this point, I was 5/7, which is still eerily close to lynch considering it is page 2. MarchHare makes a post voting ReaperCharlier, and AntMax unvote, saying that he doesn't want MBF at L-1, misreading this vote of course. Once he realizes his mistake, he revotes me again. A little posting from me and he backs off again. He seems awfully nervous with his vote. Granted that tumultuous voting is expected in the early game, but he seems to be stuck in a nexus where he's voting me, but doesn't want to be called on it.

Strangely enough, I'm still at 4/7 votes when MoS enters, but doesn't comment on it. In fact, he just random votes, going so far as to declare that it's random. Even stranger, Thor begins to push MarchHare towards voting me, even though he has no real reason for doing so himself. When inquired about this, he responds that he "want
to lynch someone, thus I chose Mikey boy", but then adds "call it gut and him not deigning to respond to the wagon[]. I say it's lurking out because he's scum." seems as if he's trying to justify the wagon, now that he's seen how easy it is to amplify. MarchHare refuses to partake, and this beings to aggrivate Thor. Thor then switches to vote MarchHare, seemingly in an act of contempt overshadowing his belief that I am scum. dana seconds the vote. Then Ani unvote me.

FOS MoS
for not mentioning my wagon
unvote, vote Thor
for pushing my lynch sans a reason.

I would appreciate it, ReaperCharlie, if you would at least try to contribute to the game, and not justify the contempt I've heard of you.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:37 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Perhaps if you guys didn't spam up the topic so much, it would be worth MoS's time.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:04 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

It's not the weekend so I'm not really paying attention but I'm posting this to avoid any sort of prod. I keep skimming the thread, but get put off by fluff, then wander off.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #307 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:50 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

A random vote that is certifiably random is not really helpful.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #402 (isolation #8) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Deadline is in about 6 days. I'm fine with a Thor lynch. Looks like every single person unvoted me while I wasn't paying attention. That's cool.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #416 (isolation #9) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:It's not the weekend so I'm not really paying attention but I'm posting this to avoid any sort of prod. I keep skimming the thread, but get put off by fluff, then wander off.

It's the weekend now.

That's true, but now there are 400 posts to sift through,

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #417 (isolation #10) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm having a difficult time getting a read on anybody. What are the biggest cases right now?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #421 (isolation #11) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yeah, sorry. Sifting through pages upon pages of witless banter and garbage posts isn't my thing. I'll take the short version please.

So let's go. What do we have to work with?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #429 (isolation #12) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

MarchHare wrote:Fucking Christ, I have no motivation these days.

No excuses!

Also, it's been awhile since I've played Mafiascum. What the hell is alliance? Is this something outside the game, or something people are making up within the game? Alliances are called "Millers". Derr.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #441 (isolation #13) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hmm...Ragnarokio, where are you? Deadline is coming up, and you have been sitting with the same vote on Thor for almost a week now, which you placed with the reasoning "Cool." I may hate everything Thor has stood for this game, but in general I get a townie read from him, as he seems to be trying to scumhunt at least.

Most of your posts this game have been pointless one-liners, and looking back, the only real contribution you've had on this game has been to defend MarchHare. Why is that the most important thing you see in this game? There isn't anything particularly townie about MarchHare, although one could potentially make the argument that his actions are a null tell at best. Still, it's pretty much the only thing you've focused on all game, and that looks fairly suspicious.

Vote: Ragnarokio, FoS: MarchHare

@Mod: Deadline extension please?
We're finally getting somewhere productive. Also, two-week deadlines are kinda ridiculous. No one in their right minds considers that a reasonable amount of time to decide on a lynch.

I have been sitting with the same vote on Thor too, ya know.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #450 (isolation #14) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I hate his play and his avatar's face,

My play will improve once I'm actually invested in the game. As for my avatar's face, well, it's classic. Would you prefer that I use one of my other stock avatars?: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Mikeburnfire

Do you have any other reason to be voting Thor at the moment?

Not really. That reason enough was good enough for an early vote, but I probably would unvote if he came close to a lynch, lest I had a stronger reason. I'm actually starting to get a townish-feel. It's slight, but it's there.

I'm starting to get a couple of vibes, but nothing strong yet.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #459 (isolation #15) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:20 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

CD, If I FakeDayVig somebody like Thor, can I be lynch-proof too?

Also, I don't care for the wagon on Ragnar. I feel as if she is town.

unvote, vote danakillsu

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #483 (isolation #16) » Mon May 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

We don't need an extension. At this rate, the person I'm voting will be lynched, and I'm okay with that.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #503 (isolation #17) » Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't need you to defend me, MoS. Dana is only making himself look worse by focusing on one non-issue. I haven't acknowledged him because I already addressed Thor.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #512 (isolation #18) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

^ It felt like MoS was buddying up to me.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #521 (isolation #19) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Dana has been quite good at tunneling me, and ooba is obviously his scummate. (Calling it now!)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #528 (isolation #20) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:14 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mmmn. I think some credence could be lent to RC being scum. His erratic playstyle makes it difficult for me to pin down, if I recall. But what dana said *WAS* actually very scummy, so I don't think this push is justified.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #543 (isolation #21) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

V/LA for the weekend, but that's okay because it will be night anyway.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #620 (isolation #22) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

vote: Danakillsu

The sudden shift from the dana wagon to the penguin lynch leads me to believe scum is here.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #626 (isolation #23) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:42 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I seem to recall RC strongly going after dana yesterday, which could be a reason why he chosen to be the kill. Speculation.

If Dana is scum, then Ant is likely not to be, based on #576. Magua could very well be an accomplice, as #541 shows possible coaching. #577 sees him trying to derail the Dana wagon with some poor derision.

As MarchHare was voting RC, who was town, I'm interested in hearing from him. But I can't, so I will have to address his replacement. Empking, why do you think Ant is so town, after just now hammering a townie? And who do you suspect?

My biggest suspects right now are Dana, MoS, and Peregrene. I sincerely doubt that they are all three a scumteam together, but at least one, possibly two.

That's all for now.
Gotta go!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #629 (isolation #24) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:07 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Confusion is a scumtell? Since when? Ooba believed RC to be scum, and he wasn't, so now he's thrown off. Seems simple to me.

Ant wrote:Although, it is possible that Peregrine could be scum while dana is town, but I find that less likely of an option.
Really? I find it to be entirely possible. It would explain that why, near the end of the day when there was two strong townie wagons, he would throw his vote elsewhere. Perhaps on his scummate.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #632 (isolation #25) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Not myself. But if I was playing the game under the assumption that he was scum, and he turned up dead town, I might have to rethink everything, understandably.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #636 (isolation #26) » Fri May 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I've seen plenty of town wagons shifted to other town wagons. What makes you think this is what's going on this time?

The way that EP's lynch shot up as deadline loomed, even though few people had him pegged as scummy.

Also, since I couldn't have been the one shifting the wagon, how do YOU think scum managed to do it?

Actually, yes you can. You unvoted me and voted EP, pushing his lynch ahead of yours.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #652 (isolation #27) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Do you think the other scum were on EP?

Yeah, it's a possibility.

Magua wrote:Scum going after RC know that RC's not really scum. They shoot him, he flips town, they're not really surprised. But they want to fake a townie reaction. They have this idea that the townie reaction is to be consistent, still believing that RC is scum even with the mod flip. So out comes "confusion".
I read "I'm confused" to mean something more akin to "I don't know who to suspect now that RC is confirmed town". Perhaps that was a poor assumption on my part.

Can you please explain in deep detail why Dana and Ep were both strong townie wagons? What does that mean? That both are town? Or that there is a lot of town members on both wagons?
In the scenario described, we are speculating that dana is town, and Peregrine is scum. Since the wagons on EP and dana were strong at the end of day 1, a scum would not bother getting involved and throw his vote elsewhere.

MoS, why is that good-posting from Magua? Do you agree that what ooba said is scummy? If so, whay are you still voting dana.

I don't think I've commented on Rok yet. It seems to me that she is making a lot of effort to 'draw out' scum. However, her vote on Ant wasn't just testing the water. She legitimately thought Ant was scum, based on his short-term reads, his lack of aggression, and active lurking. Now she's saying that it was purely an attempt to extract information. Not only is this contradictory, but it also means that she has no scum reads on anybody at this point. I need to see more from her and quickly.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #668 (isolation #28) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor, I'm getting a town vibe from you, but why do you have CD and Magua as town reads? They seem fairly 'null' to me. Additionally, I can understand your reasoning for suspecting Rag and Ooba, but where does your scum read of EmpKing stem from?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #689 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:55 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

dana wrote:Ragnarokio can continue to try and explain it away, but the fact of the matter is that she's as much as admitted she didn't have good reasons for what she did, so can anybody give me one good reason not to lynch her?
Rag has been going against the grain a lot, sticking with her Ant Wagon even though nobody else is really supporting it. I don't think she's scum at this time.

Empking wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ooba wrote:
- Ant goes into town list because I don't see scum doing a stupid hammer like that ..

I don't get this. It was a deadline hammer and done without a lot of fanfare. At the time Ant put the hammer down, it seemed like most people in the game were either voting dana/EP or they were just waiting for deadline to come. There wasn't a lot going on, so I could totally see scum waiting around to make the hammer. I don't necessarily think Ant is scum right now, but my point is that I don't see how it's a town tell. At best it's probably a null tell unless I see some other indications from Ant that link him to that lynch in one way or another.

#Unvote

Vote: MOS
- I dfon't like this soft town-tell bashing.

You'll have to explain yourself here. What MoS said seems logical to me.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #704 (isolation #30) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Empking wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:

Empking wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ooba wrote:
- Ant goes into town list because I don't see scum doing a stupid hammer like that ..

I don't get this. It was a deadline hammer and done without a lot of fanfare. At the time Ant put the hammer down, it seemed like most people in the game were either voting dana/EP or they were just waiting for deadline to come. There wasn't a lot going on, so I could totally see scum waiting around to make the hammer. I don't necessarily think Ant is scum right now, but my point is that I don't see how it's a town tell. At best it's probably a null tell unless I see some other indications from Ant that link him to that lynch in one way or another.

I dfon't like this soft town-tell bashing.

You'll have to explain yourself here. What MoS said seems logical to me.

It might be logical but why did he say it? What purpose does it serve but to spread disunity?

The purpose would be to destroy Ooba's flawed assertion that Ant made a pro-town move.

Peregrene wrote:Mike gets much of his scumminess from his ooba defense, who I am having a hard time figuring out.
What? I need to go back and find out what you are referring to.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #705 (isolation #31) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I guess you are referring to the "Confusion is a scumtell" debacle again. The entirety of that argument is WIFOM. Regardless of whether Ooba is legitimately town who doesn't know what to do or a scum who is pretending, it's really not a good argument. I'm not defending him (he's still a null read for me), but I am arguing against lousy reasoning.

Magua, your recent actions plague me. You unvoted somebody you expressed as being scum to vote somebody that we both have town reads on, projecting the responsibility on Thor. You have expressed that you think Ooba and Ant to be scum, and that dana would be a good lynch. Is the vote on Rag entirely a pressure vote, or are you scum?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #710 (isolation #32) » Thu May 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:Magua, your recent actions plague me. You unvoted somebody you expressed as being scum to vote somebody that we both have town reads on, projecting the responsibility on Thor. You have expressed that you think Ooba and Ant to be scum, and that dana would be a good lynch. Is the vote on Rag entirely a pressure vote, or are you scum?

Do you think I'm going to answer that question with "Yes, I'm scum"?

If not, why did you ask it?

Do *you* think I'm scum? If so, you should vote me.

I noticed that you responded to my question with three of your own questions, but no actual response.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #717 (isolation #33) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

unvote, vote Magua

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #727 (isolation #34) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua, why should I answer your questions when you don't answer mine?

Peregrene, the reason for my vote should be obvious. Magua's recent behavior of blatant bandwagoning somebody he doesn't believe to be scum, coupled with his refusal to explain himself.

Everyone, I have certain reasons why I believe Ragnarok is likely to not be scum. I can't say why, and I'm not 100% certain, but if you think that I'm town, I would appreciate taking him off of lynch-1 and finding a different target today.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #734 (isolation #35) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua wrote: Now, I re-ask my question: Do you think I'm scum?

Do you think that I think you're scum?

If so, what would you do about it?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #741 (isolation #36) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua, you hadn't shown up on my scumradar until you unvoted somebody you suspected in favor of sheeping a vote no somebody you thought was town. There was no need to put somebody that you think is town so close to a lynch. Which is why I suddenly do indeed think that you could be scum.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #746 (isolation #37) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:58 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua wrote:Game had been stagnating with people making contentless posts and it was going to run into another instance where we were going to get close to deadline and then there'd be a scramble.
So you decided to abandon your vote and, instead of joining Ragnarok (town-read) in voting Ant (scum-read), you put her closer to a lynch. What kind of discussion did you hope to spark, other than getting people to suspect you for blatant bandwagoning?

Besides, I don't know where you get the belief that the game was stagnating. Looked fairly active to me, and with RC gone there was hardly any chaff to sift through.

Empking thinks I'm town. Do you think he's town or scum?

Big whoop. He's also voted Rag and MoS, so we obviously don't share opinions. Quite frankly, I haven't seen anything useful from that slot all game, even before the replacement.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #749 (isolation #38) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:31 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I forgot about the stringent deadlines. Very well, I'll ease up.
unvote

vote: EmpKing

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #764 (isolation #39) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:22 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

That is an interesting case, MoS, but I think the connection between Magua and Thor is actually more akin to buddying-up than scum-advising.

Of the four people at 2 votes right now, I wouldn't mind lynching either Dana (for the way we avoided his lynch yesterday), Magua (because of his erratic and, as MoS points out, hypocratic behavior), or Empking (for not contributing, and MarchHare's uselessness). As it stands, I'll remain on Empking for now until I see something worthwhile out of him.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #766 (isolation #40) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ooba, do you think we should lynch Dana then? If so, why?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #804 (isolation #41) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'd like to go through and review everyone thoroughly, but the holiday weekend and ultra-condensed employment prevent me from doing such. So briefly,

danakillsu - I didn't like how the lynch shifted off dana yesterday and I presumed him scum, but now I'm uneasy and suspect that we could be sprinting towards another mislynch.
Channeldelibird - Hasn't stood out to me much, probably because he's been completely absent today
Ant_to_the_max - Also been fairly absent for most of the day. What can I say? Lurkers hinder the town.
PerigrineV - Stood out the least to me, despite being an active player. Perhaps scum with Magua, based on interaactions within the game.
Mastermind of Sin - Gives me a strong town vibe, but no evidence of innocence.
Thor665 - Gives me a townish vibe.
Ragnarokio - Seems townish to me, but nothing confirmed.
ooba - I dunno. Could be scum.
Magua - Seems smart and helpful, but has made some suspicious plays when impatient. Would not be surprised to find scum here.
Empking - Contributes little; either lazy scum or lazy town. Either way, unhelpful.

Rag, Ant, Dana, and Magua are the four players with votes already pegged onto them. My vote on Emp is apparently not going anywhere. I don't like lurkers, and Ant's been lurky, so I looked into whether or not I should jump on. However, the wagon consists of Magua getting a vibe, and Rag not liking the non-agressive and inattentive nature of his playstyle. That's not enough to elicit a vote from me. I've already explained that I don't want a Rag lynch today, so that leaves me to decide between dana and Magua.

unvote Empking, vote Magua

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #814 (isolation #42) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:13 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

What's the rule for deadline? Is it most votes means lynch, or no lynch without majority?

More Ragnarokio votes would be appreciated. In fact, Thor, I'm surprised you for one are not voting her already.

I already told you not to do that, Dan.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #820 (isolation #43) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I see. Then we need a lynch in 48 hours. There won't be enough drive to lynch Ant or Rag today, so the wagons left will be between Magua and Dana. Since Magua and dana won't vote themselves, it will be an even four votes on each player, leaving Ragnarok, Empking, and ChannelDelibird to decide today's lynch.

So, yeah. Hurry up.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #828 (isolation #44) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua, I'm sorry, but the only way you'll get a lynch on Ant is if you outright claim to be a daycop with a guilty. Go ahead. Do it for the lolz.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #830 (isolation #45) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

^ Before or after Night Phase?

By the way, seeing as how I'm such a keen eye, and everyone considers me to be town, I'll probably die tonight. If this is the case, it's been a pleasure playing with you.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #850 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua (4): Ant_to_the_max, Mastermind of Sin, mikeburnfire, Thor665,
Ant_to_the_max (3): Ragnarokio, Magua, ooba,
Ragnarokio (2): danakillsu, Empking
danakillsu (1): PeregrineV

Dana-wagon has disbanded yet again! What will Peregrine do? Will Dana and Empking continue to waste their votes? Will C_D even vote before deadline? Will anyone make an actual case against Ant? Thirty-one more hours, people.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #854 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Empking wrote:Magua and Ant are equally good town reads to my mind.

*Shrug*

So which one are you going to vote for? Or would you prefer to forfeit the lynch today?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #864 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Dang, that's a really good post.

unvote
, vote pending

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #870 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

MOS, doesn't that mean that Ant-Scum could be intentionally trying to link himself to you? Have you given any credence to that possibility?

Thor, we've got 20 hours. That's not enough time to jumpstart the Dana wagon. Are you purposefully throwing your vote away?

Ant, no offense. I'm not completely sure you're scum, but we need a lynch, and I liked ooba's case. Sorry if you're town.

vote: Ant
, L-1

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #892 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

MoS is scummy as hell in those posts. This could be be a desperate gambit by Ant to out the real Chuck, obviously. But since his wagon is abandoned,

unvote, vote Dana

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #902 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

unvote, vote MoS

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #926 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't like MoS's claim. Magua gives me bad vibes. Ant seems scummy. Delibird never contributed. And yet, Dana gets lynched. Whatever.

unvote, vote danakillsu

That's lynch. Good night.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #953 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

MoS, Ant, and Thor are high on my scum radar right now.

I don't trust MoS at all. Not only does he take the cop claim at face value, but after Ooba linked Ant and MoS together as a possible scumteam, Ooba ends up dead instead of the two claimed power roles. I want to hear his role and how he is supposedly confirmed right now. Looking over his posts, I see that he spent the majority of Day 1 attacking Dana, which would normally be a point in his favor. However, MoS is a crafty bastard, and would be smart enough to buss his scumbuddy like that. His most recent post highlighting his own suspicions of dana right before the lynch don't help either.

Ant defended dana from MoS Here. Worth noting. If your cop claim is true, then I'm willing to bet that you visited Peregrene last night. Am I correct?

I hadn't seriously considered Thor until the dana flip. He voted Dana early jokingly and stays on him for a long time without reason. Then, when the wagons started to heat up, he unvoted and went after Rag and Penguin. Day 2 he went after Rag, then randomly dana for no reason, THEN says that he thinks dana is strongly town (even though he is voting him). He keeps saying that his vote on dana is "Gut", but then he says Magua's gut vote is so suspicious that he votes Magua. However, he then vote dana again, who didn't have many votes. Dana seemed to get really defensive when RC linked him to Thor, which might explain why he was killed. And Dana gets really upset when I don't answer his Thor question. Overall, there's a lot to answer for here.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #963 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor, you aren't confirmed town, and I will continue to suspect you up until you are. Deal with it.

Finally - please quote where I called dana strong town while I was voting him
Peregrene,
MoS expressed suspicion or desire to lynch Dana here, here, here, here, and beginning of day 2 [url=http://ww ... 60712]here.

Ant claimed cop Chuck, and no one counterclaimed name or role (MoS claimed something).

Ant's claim seemed desperate, to out the real cop. Wouldn't surprise me if the real cop is still hiding. And just because Chuck is flavor good guy doesn't mean hes in-game good guy. Also, yes, possibly a safe-claim.

Will reread Pere later.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #964 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I believe it should be fairly obvious who it is.

If you don't stop these vague posts, I will lynch you.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #966 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Oh yes, that makes sense. Confirm your role to the person most likely to be targetted by mafia. That way, even if he survives, the two of you can be linked even more than you were yesterday.

vote: MoS

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1011 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

This game is unfolding fast, and MoS keeps looking scummier in my eyes. I have something I want to share, but first I want Ant to directly say who he investigated N1 and N2, what the results were, and why he thinks he was left alive.

Also, I speculate that one of you is a restricted vigilante. If I am right, please reveal yourself. If I'm right, I can crack this game wide open.

ALSO, would it be beneficial to flavor claim? Dana flavor is blatantly scum (just checked a wiki), and if the mafia doesn't have safeclaims, then there's no downside to it.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1014 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I have seen a game where they did not (Mini 336). Once flavor was exposed, mafia were killed.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1016 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Empking wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:I have seen a game where they did not (Mini 336). Once flavor was exposed, mafia were killed.

Did you really point to a game 700 games ago?

Look, I don't play Mafia very often anymore, okay?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1019 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Oh, thank you.

Anyways, once I get confirmation from CD that he is or is not a vig, I can start cracking.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1038 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Guys, I killed ReaperCharlie and Magua. I'm sorry. I'm the vig, and I'm terrible at it. I was planning to kill MoS, but he had just claimed to be a role, so I hesitated and killed Magua instead. The interactions between dana and Magua were always "null tell" and "no read", so I thought I could get a freebie there. I killed RC because he's RC. The mafia didn't kill anybody Night 1, which is why I'm suspicious of all this 'doctor' talk. The mafia would be the most likely to suspect a doc because a doc might have stopped them.

Rag isn't scum. She's my neighbor. She's always been. I have always eyed her suspiciously, and I can see why you guys might suspect her, but trust me- she's far more open in the private thread. She's been analyzing each and every player. When I told her to post it, she was worried that she would 'clutter the thread' with her 'scattered opinions'. If you could see what I see, you'd understand. She's playing like a townie.

I have some other small pieces of information that I cannot share right now. As it stands, Rag and EmpKing look town to me. Ant maybe. Thor, Peregrene and CD are wild cards, and MoS needs to die.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1041 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

@Ant:
Honestly, I wasn't at first. Neither of us were confirmed to the other, but she seemed to trust me a lot. It seemed like buddying to me. However,

(1) She has been scumhunting more than people give her credit for
(2) I am 100% of her flavor, and it's a good character from the show (from what I've gleaned off a wiki)
(3) <Can't say reason 3 right now>

@EmpKing:
I'm fine with that. I'm the one who suggested the mass flavor claim. I'm CIA Agent Sarah Walker, who is, apparently, Chuck's love interest or wife or something.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1077 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Empking wrote:Does it mention wife in your role PM?

No, I gleaned it from the Wiki.
Thor665 wrote:So, when did you and Rag become neighbors?
We have always been neighbors. Neither of us is a neighborizer.

Ant_to_the_max wrote:If there is a doc, they can protect me, and then they will probably die.

Why are you speculating on this? If there is a doc, then between the three of us, we have three power roles left.

Empking wrote:MBF: Why didn't you kill Dana?

I had some reason why I thought RC was scum, but I can't remember why anymore. Something about purposely acting foolish or something. He's a tough read.

MoS wrote:Why should we believe Rag is town any more than you believe I am town?

Because I am 100% sure of her flavor, and her flavor is pro-town. I have personally seen her scumhunting since Day 1, whereas you compiled all your notes, edited out the parts that say "good kill target", then sent it to Ant.

Also, I have other reasons that I can't say right now on why I believe Rag is town. I won't say anymore about it today.

Empking wrote:My vote is going to go onto one of MBF and Rag, probably Rag
I wish you wouldn't; the three of us are all probably town.

Peregrene wrote:'Geez, right now I'm a little pissed at MBF. I've seen worst judgement, but c'mon, really?

I'll admit that my RC kill was foolish, but I don't regret killing Magua, given that my top two suspects had claimed cop and confirmable.

@MBF- please get Rag to share all reads on remaining players, else I call bullshit. Neighbors does not equal masons. Also as a neighbor/vig claim, you have almost all of the abilities of scum (QT & NK ability), so your still a suspect in my eyes.

Why would I, as scum, suddenly declare myself as being linked to Rag when the heat on him starts to build? Why would I drop hints yesterday that I had reason to believe Rag to be town?

Rag told me last night that she suspected Thor based on past interactions with dana. I started to look at those interactions, and saw things that I didn't like. Which is why I suspected him Day 3. She thinks CD is null~scummy. She thought Ant was scummy, but that might have changed, based on his short-term comments, reads that have no lasting impact, and lack of aggression. She said that Pere seemed immature, but seems generally interested and leaned town on him for awhile. She thought Thor was null; overly aggressive, but hard to get a read on. Hasn't said much about Empking, and was null on MoS until recently.

Thor wrote:@MBF - Did you base your targets off of ideas presented by Rag paired with your own thoughts? Since she was scumhunting and all, i presume even if you didn't tell her you were a Vig you took in some of that excellent consideration she was doing, yeah?

Well, no. At the time, I didn't trust her further than I could throw her. At the time of RC's death, she felt null on him, and the Magua kill was last minute, based on who I could kill (MoS and Ant were exempt), who I could get a read on (EmpKing and CD were exempt), and who had the most suspicious interaction with dana. I literally only had one hour to pick my target before I went V/LA for the weekend, and between Magua, Peregrene, and Ragnarok, I picked Magua.

----

I hope that answered everyone's questions.
I am currently running under the assumption that Emp, and Rag are town. Ant seems townish to me, as there's no cop counter-claim. That leaves four:
Channeldelibird
PerigrineV
Mastermind of Sin
Thor665

I will have to analyze these players later. I'm really friggin busy right now. But scum is most likely all here

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1083 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor wrote:@MBF - you've already full claimed

Have I?

If you can clear her practically, that will give us you, her, Ant, and Emp as a town nexus. That seems advantageous.

It would be advantageous, wouldn't it? So trust me for now.

MoS, that post you linked me to where you connected Thor and dana does seem good, BUT immediately after making that post, you wrote a 10 page essay called "Magua is scummy and we should lynch him". So your credibility falters.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1084 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

By the way, will somebody with knowledge of the show tell us if a flavor reveal might out the doc?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1091 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hmmmn. Nope.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1101 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:Hai guyz, derp de derp

Interesting.

So his full claim won't make him any more or less of a priority target because a Vig is already a BIG thing.

So is a cop. And yet, Ant remains alive.

However, I am NOT comfortable with a three power role,

More assumptions.

and very much believe he owes us a full claim at this stage as he's already gone this far,

I owe you nothing.

How about you vote him too, and we'll get a claim out of him, yeah?

Hmmn. Nope.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1103 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thank you.

Hey, where's C_D?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1112 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Do you see a pro-town angle to him playing coy with what his role powers may/may not be at this stage?

I know exactly what all my powers are. You do not. Therefore, you do not have the ability to judge whether or not a full reveal is good for the town like I do.

If we all mass claim, I'll clue you in. Until then, back off.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1148 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Quite frankly, I can't believe how ridiculous this has gotten. Dram and Thor are either idiots or scum, perhaps both. We're here, trying to figure out who the scum are, and I tell you that I have information that implies that Rag is town. Suddenly, you bring the game to a standstill until I full claim. If this game really is "stalling", it's because you're stalling it.

I wasn't under any suspicion at the time of my vig claim. In fact, everybody seemed to be confused about who killed who. A serial killer would have taken advantage of this confusion. I claimed in order to clear it up.

Rag was under suspicion at the time of my vig claim. I risked my neck to vouch for her towniness, and am sticking by it, something a serial killer would not do.

Everybody was talking about how Magua and RC were obv town, and that anyone who killed them is probably scum. I claimed to be their killer. Is this a smart SK move?

Thor already knows all this, and said so himself, but chooses to vote me anyway. So I'm going to tentatively move my vote.
unvote MoS, vote Thor
. I'm also going to
FoS: Peregrene
for being so easily persuaded to bring somebody he doesn't suspect to L-1.

I'm standing firm. I can't give you anymore information without giving away Rag's role (hint: not vanilla). Either you believe me to be town and take me at my word that Rag is highly likely to be town too, or go against everything logical and waste a lynch on me. Decide now, because I'm not going to waste my time analyzing this game if you're going to continue to act like fools.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1153 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Straight up - full claim everything about your role, what is so difficult about this?

I've told you all you need to know. If you pry anymore, I will ignore you.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1154 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:MBF: Would you be willing to claim your target for tonight so I don't run the chance of investigating them?

Yes, I don't see the harm, what with the Mafia RB dead and all.

And, yes, Peregrene could be scum. But Thor and Dram look terrible too, and MoS and Empking make me uneasy.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1156 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

So be it. I'm going to get this game back on track. I don't have time to analyze everybody at once, so I'll do it one at a time. First, MoS.

The mafia missed their kill N1, and a new kill showed up under a different flavor (my kill flavor is explicit, I assume the same goes for them). This means that they would likely assume a vigilante/serial killer and a doctor/roleblocker are in the setup. After Ant claimed cop, MoS claimed to be a "confirmable role", which the mafia could have presumed to be the vigilante/SK.

Any doctor worth his salt would have protected the claimed cop, leaving the vague MoS wide open, and yet they killed Ooba. Either the scum thought Ooba was the doctor and worth more than the vig, or MoS is lying scum. That's what I think. I don't remember Ooba giving any doc tells yesterday.

Quote MoS:
I used Ant to confirm myself because I felt he was the most likely to live through the night. The scum wouldn't know whether it's more important to kill me or Ant, and they'd also be worried about hitting doc protection as well.

Again, it doesn't make sense for MoS to target a high-profile role with his one-shot ability, especially since there was no reason for the town to believe a doc existed. But as mafia, with knowledge of a doc, he would know that Ant would likely live through the night, and be able to confirm his ability.

Quote MoS:
Secondly, the RC kill is weird. Definitely not someone I would expect the mafia to go after, will have to go over his posts again to see if something triggered it.
:left: The new context of 'mafia knowing second killing role exists' gives this sentence a new meaning.

Overall, I don't honestly know how to feel about MoS. Logically, a town player would have been killed, and his actions have been INCREDIBLY suspect. But he went after dana a lot. If it's bussing, it's really heavy bussing. I don't know. MoS is still a wildcard to me.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1157 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Peregrene began Day 1 by arguing with dana a lot, possible bussing. He then votes dana, then later says that he thinks dana is annoying town. Overall, this interaction seems real.

Doesn't like either dana or EP wagon, votes MoS close to deadline, tries to rally a third wagon. Suspicious

Day 2 starts by voting me (town), then Ooba (town), then Rag (town), then Empking (pressure vote), then dana (BUT promises to vote rag!). In the end, he sees the suspicion on MoS and starts the wagon swing, indicating that he is not scum with MoS, but is more evidence to being scum with dana.

Keeps going after Rag and I, puts me at L-1 even though he doesn't want me lynched.

Overall assessment: Scummy. Possible coaching in game post #834

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1165 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:@MBF, how come Rag is doing all the defending of your "protown" act of dropping a further claim hint about your role? Why don't you explain to me how what you did was pro town and stop acting like I'm asking you to claim Rag's role.

Thor can't read.
Mikeburnfire wrote:I can't give you anymore information without giving away Rag's role

Thor wrote:So how about you offer to hammer MBF if he doesn't start with the claiming,

Threaten all you want, I will remain defiant.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1169 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor is an idiot, Empking doesn't really scumhunt, and Delibird was useless. There, ISO finished.

MoS wrote:My gambit was about WIFOMing the mafia into avoiding killing both of us because *they* would be worried about a doc.

But that doesn't make any sense. Mafia wouldn't see two power roles, and avoid killing both of them. Mafia would try to outguess a doc, going for the second-most obvious target (AKA you)

Thor wrote:that's not "i have more info about rag - that's dorking around and implying that you haven't revealed everything about your role.

You are a fool.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1170 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Rag and I are town, I know. Empking is likely town, but godfather is possible. Ant is probably town too. This leaves MoS, dram, Thor, and Perigrine. Now I will comb dana's posts.

Thor: Dana persists on Thor being town all game.
Peregrene: Dana and Thor argued a lot in a way that seems genuine.
MoS: Interactions vary, but never get too serious.
CDB: Dana only commented on CDB once, and that was when Ooba
linked Dana and CDB together as scum

Overall, I think lynching dramonic is the best choice. We won't get a lot of information regardless of the flip, but I do believe there is scum here. MoS or Thor is likely the third scummate, but we can figure that out tomorrow (if I can't kill correctly)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1173 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

We have
one week
to decide who to lynch, and if we want to mass claim or request deadline extention. We should start figuring it out. I vote
no
to both Mass claim and Deadline extention at this point.

I would like a dram lynch. We need 5 voters, but if people are indifferent, then we can't get it. Dram won't vote himself. Mos, if scum, won't vote him until necessary. Thor, if town, will be too stubborn to stop calling for my head long enough to vote. So I will need the votes of every other townie to make this happen.

unvote, vote Dramonic

PP Edit:
Are you claiming your lack of a full claim has nothing to do with your role?

Perhaps. As I said, I will give no more info unless we do a mass claim. Best to keep the mafia on their toes.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1176 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:46 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well, insults are probably inappropriate. I do think you are being stubborn, and currently not looking for scum.

And I define full claim as 'revealing all information that defines one's role'

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1179 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm not stalling, I'm resolute. I'm not obliged to full claim, especially not at the request of a rolefishing scum.
End. Of. Discussion.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1182 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor wrote:Please go read Day 1-2, look at my votes, look at dana, tell me how that is a bus.

You voted dana most of day 1 but never interacted with him in any meaningful manner. When it got close to deadline, you jumped to Rag, then EP to avoid to avoid a Dana lynch. Day 2 you voted Rag and called dana null. When I told everyone to lay off Rag, you switched to dana with no explanation. After staying there for awhile, you switch to Magua, then back to dana. This is the pattern for you, and it's done purposefully to make yourself look townish.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1189 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Bulletproof vigilante neighbor...

HELLS YEAH!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1195 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I hope you all realize I wasn't claiming to be a bulletproof vig. I just thought it would be an awesome role.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1201 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Rag, don't fall into their fishing trap. Thor and Dramonic might be relentless, but you and I, as well as other townies, can continue to move the game forward. I've defended myself from SK accusations, given my thoughts on mass claiming, done a rough player analysis, and formed a night plan with Ant, while Thor has chosen to stop the game. Since I would rather die than give the scum more information, Thor will continue to force the game's focus onto my role. And hey, if he's successful and we waste the day, at least Ant and I can fix it.

The best course of action, instead of responding to him, would be to give your opinions on players, and express approval/disapproval of the night plan with Ant.

Mastermind of Sin wrote:MBF: Who am I voting right now?
I believe that would be dramonic, as the Delibird vote would carry over. So when I said "Mos, if scum, won't vote him until necessary", I could have been wrong. Or maybe you're town afterall. Although, your reason was weak, and it could very well have been bussing. Either way, you're seeming less and less likely to be scum than Thor.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1203 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Continuing to ignore Thor and his strawmen.

Unofficial vote count wrote:

mikeburnfire (4): Thor665, Empking, dramonic, PeregrineV,
dramonic (2): Mastermind of Sin, mikeburnfire
PeregrineV (1): Ant_to_the_max
Thor665 (1): Ragnarokio

Not voting: N/A

With
alive it takes
to lynch!
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-20 01:00:00).

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1207 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

@MBF: You've defended yourself from the SK accusations... how exactly?

Here

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1208 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

An additional reason is that, as a Serial Killer, I'm badass. In the two times I've been, I won Mini 532, and almost won Mini 1022 (town was stupid and handed the game to the mafia).

So there.
:P

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1214 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

You won't be satisfied until I've done everything you've demanded, and since I've already refused to submit to your demands, answering your questions is a waste of my time. Your words are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

What hurts town? Being confused and in the dark about things.

No shit, huh? That's probably why I claimed and explained that the two kills were mine and the mafia killed Ooba, instead of letting everyone run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1217 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Are you anti-mass claim then, dramonic?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1220 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fine.
@MBF - why did you drop a hint to something you considered anti-town to have town know?

This is the strawman in question. In the beginning of this whole debacle, you jumped to the conclusion that I had fully claimed. I threw out an "oh, really?" to signify that maybe I had, maybe I hadn't. I wanted to keep the scum guessing, but then you lost your goddamn mind.

You've been incessant on how likely I am to be a serial killer, despite how illogical that would be. Anything I say or do to defend myself gets chalked up as WIFOM, so the only way to save myself is to out my buddy Rag, which I won't do. I'll take that info to my grave, (exactly like a serial killer would do!).

Now unless you have something worthwhile for me to address, I'm going to make good on my claim to ignore you (and dramonic). I've already revealed a lot of information on my role, given my analysis of individual players, addressed who I think are the scummiest, and made a night action plan with Ant, all while defending myself (quite thoroughly) from the constant barrage of serial killer accusations while teetering on the brink of being mislynched. I'm satisfied with my play.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1222 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

We didn't share a kill. Rag didn't know that I was a vig until quite recently. I didn't trust her enough to tell her.

And 'way too much power'? I disagree. One cop, one vig, and one protective or restrictive type role isn't too much, considering the mafia had a roleblocker and probably has a GF. Unless you think neighbors are really powerful.

Although, I wonder...
MoS, Ant, do you know each others' flavor?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1231 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Dram is at L-1.

Ant, the plan, as I understand it, is to kill Thor tonight. If you want to change the plan, say so now.

Also, my earlier question about MoS's flavor.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1266 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor wrote:Here's the extra fun rub - I'm some sort of PR.

You're funny. You spend a whole week attacking me for vaguely hinting at my abilities, then do it yourself. By your own logic, I suppose you are now intentionally hurting the town.

If we do end up doing a mass-claim, then I'm okay with going before you if you do indeed have the ability to verify something. I don't know about going first though. I'll have to think about that.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1278 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hypocrite wrote:
Has anyone requested that I claim?
No?
Okay than - it's something totally different.

Oh, okay.
Thor claim now.

Hypocrite wrote:I clearly outlined how I would claim, I never said I wouldn't do it at all - I said I'd do it after a set of conditions were met.
Different than you in two very important ways?

Not really.
MBF wrote:If we all mass claim, I'll clue you in.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1280 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Claim - PR role that will be revealed at the end of mass claim.

I claimed it first, pharisee.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1284 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

vote: Mikeburnfire

Do it, asshole.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1286 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Do it, Thor. You've done nothing pro-town all day, why start now?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1288 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

You just lynched a vigilante, thereby wasting your lynch, and subsequent vigilante kill. Good job being useless.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1290 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I feel a little guilty about voting myself, as I'm normally completely opposed to it, but I can't tolerate this game anymore. Thor is a narcissistic douche, and having dramonic is like listening to it in stereo.

You can blame me for voting myself if you want, but everyone who voted me is equally responsible, and Thor is the one who hammered.

Ant, I caution you not to investigate Peregrene tonight.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1292 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

It's not an insult, it's fact. You refused to participate until you got your way, acting like you knew better than myself how my role should be played. Then you lynched the vigilante, effectively throwing away two town kills.

If you're town, you've already lost the game, and you deserve it.
If you're scum, you've already won for all the wrong reasons.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1294 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Condescending until the very end.

Good night everybody!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1297 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

unvote: myself

I forgot that Peregrene unvoted me :)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1298 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

(I actually just came back to make a joke post as an alt, pretending to be the mod and declaring MBF to be the dead vigilante neighbor jester)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1310 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:You should probably replace out - I'm too big of a jerk to play with, remember?

I think I'll stay out of spite.

Ant wrote:MBF: I am having a really hard time trying figure out why you refuse to go first =/

MoS wrote:I don't really see what we gain from a massclaim, especially since I've seen no indication that MBF will actually reveal the rest of his info.

I know it's hard to find, inbetween Thor yelling "He's a SK, LYNCH HIM NAUGH!", but I did indicate that I have no problems with a mass claim. At this point though, I want to see dram claim, then I will claim second.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1318 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:45 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm neighbors with Rag.
I'm also an even-night vigilante, able to kill on nights 2, 4, 6, etc.

I'll popcorn it to Rag now. He told me that he was the odd-night vigilante who killed RC, but maybe he has something else he wants to add that he didn't tell me in private.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1327 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Empking wrote:1. Seriously you lied to us?
2. We had the
force
that
out of you?

1. Yes
2. You didn't have to force anything. You chose to.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1330 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm actually a bit surprised you chose Thor, Rag. Didn't you express suspicion of Peregrene in the QT?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1360 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Nobody here is even scumhunting anymore. You're just all trying to lynch an imaginary serial killer.

I bet I could moderate a game with 3 scum, 3 vanilla, and 6 vigs, and the mafia would win because the town would lynch themselves for being overpowered.

vote dramonic
. I learned nothing new from the mass claim, except that Thor sucks at fake-claiming.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1370 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:09 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

@Empking:

A cross-kill. Possible, as there is some confusion on how the MO is declared.
Somebody not claiming their doctor ability because their N1 target is already dead.
A mafia poisoner (kills take 2-3 nights to manifest).
Some unique mafia role that rewards inaction.

There's a lot possibilities. I will admit that Rag being the N1 mafia killer had crossed my mind, but it seems unlikely. If we're running under the assumption that town is really powerful, a killing restriction would not be something to counter-balance it. Also, still 100% sure on her character's flavor.

Thor wrote:If I'm fakeclaiming shouldn't you be lynching me?

Nobody would join me.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1382 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ragnarokio wrote:My role name is NSA Agent John Casey

I verify, except I was told the title was "Colonel" John Casey.

Thor wrote:So you're certain the remaining scumteam is dram/Thor - or are you compromising here?

Hell no I'm not certain. The only person who doesn't look like scum to me at this point is Rag and maybe Ant.
Also - why do you think my claim is fake?

Why should I believe it you haven't done it yet?

Empking wrote:Isn't that against your point?

No, what I meant was that if town is really powerful, then the scum would not have killing restrictions.

Also, I already paraphrased Rag's QT suspicions few pages back. She hasn't really done much in the QT since then.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1387 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

@MBF- Did you learn she was the night1 vig before or after night1?

She told me she was the odd-night vig after I yelled in-game "Is there a restricted vigilante out there?!"

@Empking
No. What I'm saying is that if the town is really powerful (restricted vigilante, cop, neighborizer, dayvig, etc), then the mafia would have extra abilities to balance it out (roleblocker, godfather, etc). I don't think that they would be assigned a role that would be restrictive.

Unofficial vote count.
PeregrineV (1): Ant_to_the_max
dramonic (1): mikeburnfire
Thor665 (1): Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (1): Empking
mikeburnfire (1):, dramonic
Mastermind of Sin (1): PeregrineV

Not voting:Mastermind of Sin, Thor665

Good grief.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1392 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:@mbf - What's even funnier with that vote count is before I unvoted you weren't voting with your 'obv. town' buddy Rag for Thor - but where instead voting with obv. scum Thor for dramonic.
I really want there to be a Day Vig so we can wipe the slate clean of both of you.

You are really ridiculous Thor. You and your fake claim.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1394 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

PeregrineV wrote:@MBF- Can you link to the post where you did that?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p3109748

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1395 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:Why is my claim so false?

I'll tell you at 9PM EST.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1400 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

At what point did you claim to Rag your ability? Did she know your target (Magua) before you sent it in, or only day3? What wer eher suggestions, if any, if you discussed it beforehand?

I didn't. When I started asking for a restricted vigilante, Rag put 2 and 2 together and figured out my role. After she told me her role, she apologized for all the missteps she had made and offered to full claim if I thought it was best. Taking full credit for her RC kill was entirely my idea.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1404 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I think you are missing the part where she figures out my role on Day 3.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1406 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Most of Rag's activity occurred in Day 1.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1411 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

When do you choose who your target is?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1412 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Also,
Kill: Thor
Dayvig: Thor
Murder: Thor
Assassinate: Thor
Vigkill: Thor
Vig: Thor
Eliminate: Thor

^ We should all post something like that and see what happens.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1417 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't care enough to take offense anymore.

Why wouldn't you protect Ant as soon as he claimed Cop on Day 2?
Why did you protect him Day 1?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1481 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't replace out if I can help it. I also don't rage-quit. I hate it when others do that, so I won't do it either.

I think we can all agree that Thor's role sucks. If there is a one-shot-dayvig-scum (which, in itself, throws balance haywire), then once he's made the kill or been killed, Thor's role is pointless (Looking back, I see Peregrene already made this point). The mechanics of his role are also horrible.

His claim of not protecting anyone Day 2 is garbage. I've never seen a doc NOT USE their power, especially given a claimed cop.

@Vigs - why do you trust MoS considering you're both pro-town and neighbors?

Didn't I just get done saying that I only trust Rag and Ant?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1493 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

tick tock

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1512 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:@mbf - considering your last attack on me and my reply I sort of expected a response.

You're role sucks. If your plan was to claim a role so ridiculous that there's no way that it could be a fake claim then bravo - nobody's voting you.

I propose that Ant claim his investigation target, and Rag shoots at a person undisclosed. The reason for this is that there's probably no way to sabotage the cop at this point. Godfather perhaps, but nobody can control that. However, if the vig-kill target is disclosed, then the mafia can manipulate us. If they know Rag is going to kill a townie, they can just not kill and make Rag look like the scary Scumvig. If it's a secret, then mafia have to choose between killing a townie and clearing Rag as scum, or not killing and running the risk that she hits paydirt.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1514 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

V/LA for the rest of the weekend. Just lynch dramonic already. Also, need an investigation target from Ant.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1527 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:01 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I think there is some merit to having Rag not kill, but then you'll all (Empking) reiterate how she's obviously mafia or something stupid when somebody is dead in the morning.

Thor, seriously. "Too much neighbor tech"? It's a worthless role. It doesn't confirm anyone. Although, I don't think I received an answer from Ant regarding whether or not they can see each others' flavor, which is an important detail to me.

I'm more than satisfied with a dramonic lynch. As I've said before, I've seen nothing useful from that slot through all three players that occupied it. And the interactions with Dana lead me to believe that 2 of {Thor, MoS and CDB (dram)} are the last scum

Thor: Dana persists on Thor being town all game.
Peregrene: Dana and Thor argued a lot in a way that seems genuine.
MoS: Interactions vary, but never get too serious.
CDB: Dana only commented on CDB once, and that was when Ooba linked Dana and CDB together as scum

There has been a case for Peregene that started to sway me, and Empking could be a godfather. But as it stands, I'm going to keep my vote on dramonic and won't be around to suddenly hammer whatever quick-wagon sprouts up.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1550 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:@Rag/mbf - how come you guys aren't a voting block? You're both convinced the other is town, you have a QT, and you're apparently not agreeing on the strategy of the day.
I guess since we're neighbors we have to think alike?
If you're both town I also hate both of you as a unit as well as potentially separately

Rest assured, the feeling is mutual.

I was wrong. Ant shouldn't claim his target. The mafia might feel the need to kill the investigated player. Perhaps it's better to risk a cross-kill, or have Rag declare her target, in which case, it's probably going to be whichever of dram/pere isn't lynched.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1553 (isolation #127) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I tried to put effort into this game awhile ago, but everyone kept obsessing over trivial things like forcing me to full claim or creating a non-existent serial killer. MoS is not even voting at a time when he SHOULD be voting. Rag is wasting her vote right now but I'm not surprised, because even though I think she's town, I'm not impressed with her scumhunting or general playstyle since Day 1, when she purposely buddied up to MarchHare to get a reaction. And, as I've said before, nothing good has come from the MarchHare/Delibird/dramonic slot. Combine that with Peregrene's low-key non-confrontational attitude and Ant's inconvenient V/LA, and I stand alone.

I think dramonic is the best lynch. We won't get much info from the flip regardless of alignment, since the slot has been inactive for most of the game, but I certainly don't want to leave a wildcard like this around 'til the endgame. Not only is it a wise choice logically, but from what I've seen based on behavior and dana interaction, there is a scum here. But if you want to lynch Peregrene instead I'm fine with it. Because if the town is determined to lose this game, then I'm just along for the ride.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1555 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Did you point out to Rag in the QT how she's failing town with her vote today? She seemed to react to me the instant I did so - not in the best way, but it was an immediate reaction.
No, we're not even talking in the QT anymore. There's really no point.

What are the dana interactions that damn the Dram slot?

I don't feel like repeating myself anymore.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1577 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I would have preferred a dram lynch, but I suppose we can just vig 'em if we Peregrene flips town.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1581 (isolation #130) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

At this point, it's inevitable.

unvote, vote Peregrene
for the hammer. I was wrong about dana and Magua

Ant, don't investigate dram if Pere is town. If Pere is scum, I dunno what we'll do. Maybe just not kill.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1806 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:25 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Emp - pretty heavily leaning town, would not support his lynch today at all.
MBF needs to come and remind me how obv. town Rag is - I'm starting to squint enough that Emp's case is looking good - and that scares me.
I agree that MoS/Emp doesn't make a lot of sense with Ant still being alive.

Thor665 wrote:Man, this might even be my best game ever alignment call wise - I called all three scum, and despite my rage debate hangup with MBF when I thought he was the scum Dayvig messing with me I was pretty accurate in my town calls as well. I'm taking a picture and hanging this one on my wall.

History is written by the winners, I suppose.

But yeah, red herring role was stupid and original mod sucked.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1812 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You're welcome!

Thanks for modding, XrexX

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1818 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Dead QT? Is that a new thing nowadays?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1823 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I was pretty pissed through most of the game because I was actually trying to play my best and it seemed like I was alone. I had to goad Rag to post in the thread, you wouldn't stop focusing on getting a claim out of me, and that stupid Serial Killer discussion persisted even after I was dead.

What was up with that 4th day, anyway? Ant claims a guilty on MoS, so one of them is obviously scum, and you go off and lynch Empking. I don't get it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”