C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #837 (isolation #0) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai! Waddid I miss?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #1) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

Kcdaspot wrote:RC: player flips AWESOMESAUSE TOWN PR ROLE, after being killed.
go back in time.
protect player and kill self.
conf. town aquired!

AND YES I KNOW IT CAN BE CONSTRUED AS ROLEFISHING! I HAVE BEEN MESSING WITH THE IDEA FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. EVER SINCE I GOT MY ROLE IN FACT. IT'S BEEN MESSING WITH ME
THAT MUCH

So... Reviver?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #2) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ok so basically I have to

Vote: Lynch

Before we can get to the nomination phase?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #3) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Ok so basically I have to

Before we can get to the nomination phase?

But we have to exactly decide who will take the bait during Nomination.
Hence, why we blow each other up.

Wuh?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #4) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh... So I should

Vote: No Lynch

Until we've reached some sort of consensus?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #5) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:Yes, C-Worl.
Anyways, do you have any suspects-muffinz0rs? :O

Haven't completed (or even started really) a read through yet. Basically saw this was called Time Travel and was like, "DAT SOUND TEH AWESOME" but then I went over the rules after replacing in and went "WUH? MY UNDERSTANDING IS TEH SUX" For example I thought we decided if we wanted to lynch or not then we decide who we're killing.

Instead I gather we talk about shit, vote: lynch, submit super secret nominations, and then 2 people get put in a hot seat. They give us their come to Jesus statements. Then we go over anudder round of super secret nominations, and someone gets the rope. (Correct me if my understanding is still teh sux.)

...Muffins

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #6) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:After the nomination phase, there will be a public spot of whom voted whom (Meaning we get like 'two' separate votes) as we provide a list of players, the one whom should hang goes on top..
Then yeah, all that.
Then it's Night 2...

Then there's the point of Time Travelling, hehe.

Yeah the time traveling looked fun too. So I have questions maybe u can help.

Let's say hypothetically I had a Time Machine that had a range of 6ish. I could use this time Machine to kill someone. N1, I zoom to N7 and kill you (I would never kill you but this is hypotheticals)

Now let's say you had the ability to roleblock people and a time machine with 1 range. On N2 you go back to N1 and role block me.

Ok here's the question. Does ur RB keep me from traveling to N7 or does it miss bc I've traveled to N7? Like am I now immune to anything that targeted me N1?

PLUS: Let's say on D4 GreyICE a doctor travels in his ship of Range 3 to N7 and protects you. Does that mean you don't die on N7?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #7) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am

Post by C-Worl »

@MyOhSoAbsurdlyBeautifulTragedy Oh ok. So who is ur biggest suspects?

...Pie (Muffins got old and moldy)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #8) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:PIZZA!

MrTrow & Smargaret.
Please read further on my posts.
Summarizing it again is a bit depressing :\

Otay I'll ISO you then ISO them then ISO you again, and most likely sheep shamelessly afterwards.

...Pizza Pie

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #9) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

MrTrow wrote:Tragedy: hard to read, some strange choices of words. very small
scum-read
e.g. #65
poor town

What? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #10) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

GhostWriter wrote:Are you, at any point in the near future, going to get serious about the game? Or at any time, actual, cause some people really never do.

Perhaps. But where's the fun in that? lol jk (or am I?)

Yeah, I'll get serious once I get the hang of this.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #11) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Maxous wrote:although C-Worl unintentinally brought up an interesting quote about Mr.Trow beleiving Trag to be a 'poor town' then also calling her a 'slight scum read'..I'm wondering how I missed that earlier. :/

I brought up what now?

*looks*

Oh now I geddit.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #12) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kcdaspot wrote:C-worl i hope you know I didn't like that slot before.

BUT YOU LUVS IT NOW RIGHT? :mrgreen:

Kcdaspot wrote: I wonder if you could read DB9 and see what you think of him as a individual player.

Why?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #13) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kcdaspot wrote:B) Rereading your slot and giving your thoughts isn't scummy. commiting Amishad's tell in such a way that zinger did is.
calling your own slot scummy is bad, with proper reasoning, good.

So u want me to reread my own slot on the chance that I might do something that would make me look scummy? What's the upside to this?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #14) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kcdaspot wrote:... prove yourself town.

go.

Oh ok. No.

This idea of yours has no scum hunting benefits to it at all. I'm not going to waste time reviewing myself and my slot when I can be trying to figure out things I don't already know. I'm not her to prove myself as town, I'm here to catch scumzors.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #15) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:I'm a her.

A her that likes Muffins and Pizza. C'mon guys she's too awzums to be teh scums. Plus she's tell me if she were.

Tragedy, are u teh scums?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #16) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm bored. Can someone go get me soem Dinosaur steak? (Get it? Time Travel Vote)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #17) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP Joke not vote.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #18) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:If I had a Time Machine, I would go for steak in the future.
Too bad I don't.

Mmhm... Juicy Hawt Dinosaur Steak Meat..

Guys we have a girl, on teh internetz, talkin about hawt meat, how can u possibly think she's scum. she's everything i everz wanted

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #19) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hi, I totes got prodded. Will try to catchup soon.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #20) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

MrTrow
smargaret
imaginality
Maxous
GreyICE
Exe
Kcdaspot
GhostWriter
Amrun
Zinge
Tragedy

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #21) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP

Put RedCoyote under GhostWriter and I meant to put Zinge over Smarg.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #22) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

smargaret wrote:Amrun, you had a town power role in a game that is ongoing that we have both died in. I cannot say any more than that without risking modkill/violating the discussion of ongoing games rule. We haven't been in that many games together, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

The fuck does this have to do with anything? I'm moving Smarg to the top of my list.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

We're still at L1.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #24) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm voting Smarg over Amrun. No way will I vote a claimed Doctor over anything.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #25) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

Kcdaspot wrote:
C-Worl wrote:I'm voting Smarg over Amrun. No way will I vote a claimed Doctor over anything.

smarg claimed cop.

Doc > Cop

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:
I still think Smarg is scum with MrTrow.

I guess it was a flipped game when someone goes in time travel and kills somebody, I think?

QFT

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

So ur claiming to have targeted 2 dead players?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

smargaret wrote:

Right now, Tragedy's my top suspect. Cworl just needs to die if he's not going to play the game. I'd be happy to see either of them lynched.

When did I say I wasn't going to play this game. I had posted in this thread twice today, one was pointing out my belief in Tragedy and the other was asking you a question. Killing GW actually benefits you more if you are mafia bc it shows that you were right when you said GW was innocent. Claiming you got an inno on Grey after he died also helps serve that end. So other than "Cworl's not going to play this game" which is wrong do you actually have any other reasons why you want me lynched or is this pure OMGUS from you?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

RedCoyote wrote:
C-Worl, will you read over my comment to Doombunny in this post and answer it for me, please?

The question about whether or not he followed you?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

RedCoyote wrote:
Kcda 738 wrote:IN CASE IT ISN'T CLEAR THAT WAS A JOKE.

let's not have another "Doctor Who" fiasco.

Lol. Good call, friend.

---

Kcda 741 wrote:working as zinger is apart of the scum team.

Why?

---

Grey 745 wrote:I'm sorry, the lack of reveal is seriously sapping my will to play this game. Do people want me to replace out?

Nope. Stop being a princess and deal with it.

---

imaginality 746 wrote:i believe Doombunny9's non-specific PR claim, because he as good as claimed town PR yesterday, when he said he assumed everyone had a time machine.

Oh, I forgot about that. Yeah, that's a good catch. It doesn't necessarily mean he's town aligned though.

---

Tragedy 747 wrote:-=-Jumping around Amrun-=-

Hey, you don't have to sell me there. Sign me up. I'm still fully prepared to see Amrun eat rope.

---

Doombunny 751 wrote:I understand you think that scum probably have time machines but you're missing the point to my question.

I think we're asking Kcda similar things. Do you follow me, Doombunny?

---

Amrun 752 wrote:I wish I knew what you were trying to say.

She's trying to say you're scum.

---

Max 761 wrote:Is the suspicion on Red Coyote based on Zinger being town or mafia? And in either instance..why exactly? Is it just for thinking Zinger was town?

I'd kind of like to know this as well!

---

Tragedy 765 wrote:Something's still strange of Kcdaspot.
If the -ELITE BODYGUARD- was claimed here, why wasn't he killed?
He mentioned he killed someone, unless by chance, he used the time machine to go back in time or ahead (Is this even possible?) and killed somebody.
I don't know how time machines work the way Tasky uses it.

I can't really read Kcdaspot's posts anymore, so I'll put him back to null...

His claim really just seems so over the top to be fake, in my opinion. It seems like it would really be hard for scum to keep track of all that stuff. Let's just keep the fire to his feet for now, but I appreciate you still shopping the idea that the claim is a tough one to swallow (because it is).

---

MrTrow 771 wrote:it wasn`t intended as a PR-claim.

Yeah, but, I mean, it is. You agree with that, right?

---

Tragedy 774 wrote:Then the next/latest post from MrTrow, he still says smarg is town.
Seriously, there's no chats with Smargaret and it simply feels awkward since MrTrow is ironically concerned with Smargaret, although they don't know the other person's alignment... Or by chance, they do.
Yes, sounds like Trow's defending Smarg here.

Good point, but what is he defending her from? It just doesn't seem like she's facing much heat. I don't know how you separate this from just having a normal town read on her based on reading her posts.

---

1. Amrun
  2. GreyICE
  3. Exe
  4. Maxous
  5. MrTrow
  6. smargaret
  7. Tragedy
  8. Doombunny9
  9. imaginality
  10. GhostWriter
  11. Kcdaspot
  12. Zinger

I'm kind of unsure where to put Zinger on my list now. I mean, I'm just going to take a chance and put him on the bottom because I don't really see how he could be scum.

I'm having trouble finding the question in this post. Can you bold it for me?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

Nvrmnd I ISOd Redcoyote and CTR+f "Doombunny" and he just linked the wrong post. My role is Roleblocker.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I blocked Smarg so she's lieing if she says she got an inno result.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I have a R1 Time Machine

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

says something about im tryin to stop someone from takin control of time

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

so... yeah someone=scum takin control of time i guess = time travel in relation to scum

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

i travel with a machine maybe they do too?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I don't understand what Mr. Trow's asking from me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kcdaspot wrote:C-worl: try and paraphrase the part about scum once more please.

I am a Time Traveler who uses my time machine to stop people from conducting certain actions. (RB) I am aware that someone is trying to take control of time. (Scums) My win condition is to kill them. (BC I'm town)

Anymore questions?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

This is stupid. I said kill because that's what I'm used to win conditions being but I was told about someone trying to control of time my win condition was roughly.

I win if (actually it was iff with two "f"s in the pm) there is a living player and every living player is Town-aligned.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, I don't know who DoomBunny blocked.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I travel to a nightin time, and block someone. I assume it means that if they try to conduct an action on that night then they get blocked. I'd have to ask the mod more to be sure.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I pmed the mod I'll let you know when he pms me back.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I gave my full claim already. And apparently DB targeted GreyICE N1. I don't know why.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”