Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Antitown »

Vote: LLD

Last time she used those pretty colors, she was scum.

Also greetings to all I have played with before (everyone except Toast) [size20]and possibly rhinox, who died in 50 posts[/size]
Last edited by Fate on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Antitown »

Antitown wrote:
Vote: LLD

Last time she used those pretty colors, she was scum.

Also greetings to all I have played with before (everyone except Toast)
and possibly rhinox, who died in 50 posts
^ I approve of this random vote. P. Edit - But apparently Vi does not... :(

I've played with toast, so, as a whole, we've played with everyone.

P. Edit 2: Dammit Kat, don't get us thrown out!
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:On another note... I'm wary about Bounty lynches because
it may only take one lynch to activate a bounty power for the entire game
Please read the bounty mechanics. You'll find this isn't true.

P. Edit 3: People, just let me post already!

-AH
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Antitown »

NICE PAGE TWELVE VOTECOUNT.

On another note, Kat's comp died, and is on LA as a result. Haven't been able to read the thread either.

Will be prodding Antihero though. No idea where he disappeared off to.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Antitown »

Oh, wow, I'm an idiot.

I forgot about this hydra completely (sorry, fate).
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Antitown »

...initializing scumdar2000...

[PING kdub] Seraphim even said explicitly he has role info about the flavor scum are (which explains your vote "reason"). That's not a scum move.

[PING toasty] Jumping on the softclaim + rolefish scumtell. Plus, that flavor speculation implies scum knowledge (I might write that off as flavor knowledge gained from the show, though).

[PING toasty] "I'm willing to change my vote later when someone is more scummy" scumtell

[PING Vi] A lot of theory that's not even original...a curt dismissal of toasty's scumminess...a pretty unjustified Seraphim vote... I don't think I see anything in this post I do like.

[PING Vi] You're asking rhinox if he has any suspicions, when yours are haphazard and sloppy at best.

Waiting for someone to chase the CESredherring...

Alright, we have a taker

[PING LLD] This sudden push on CES looks pretty forced and an attempt to divert attention (see: "CES needs more votes and more pressure...")

[PING Vi] You're OK with that recent LLD behavior, but some....inexplicable thing in Jahudo's ISO is making you "twitch". Yeah, OK.

WTF, Greyice, WTF?

[PING LLD] Soft attacks are scummy, and in your case, hypocritical

Toasty Hm, if you keep being reasonable, I might have to stop suspecting you...

[PING LLD] The "why me" scumtell might be the crappiest scumtell ever. Also, if you really think he's scum, you shouldn't have any problem putting him at L1 and wouldn't need to ask for confirmation first. Actions and convictions are really not matching up here.

[PING LLD] You remember who was calling you an opportunist a while ago? I don't either, but I agree with her.

Next vote is an attempt at a comeback, but kind of fails in that OMGUS isn't a scumtell (and neither is AtE), and there's no hypocrisy when you think about it.

*facepalm Greyice*

...it seems we've descended into a slapfight... great
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Antitown »

more tomorrow morning, I promise.

-AH
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Antitown »

GreyICE wrote:You are so fucking scum it hurts Toasty. Die in a fucking fire, you failure.
grey, I know you're better than this. Don't ever say something like this. Ever again.

-AH
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Antitown »

UncertainKitten wrote:@AT: That's really cool and I appreciate the format, but I'm kind of guilty of some of those things listed. Why aren't you pinging me at all?
Specifically, what do you mean? Context is key.

Alright, moving on.

Vi 178 Asking where nacho is. Mental note: look for a followup to this

Jahudo 188 Vote is still on Vi (and still "random" as far as I can tell), but it looks like he doesn't like Seraphim. It's already page 8, what's up with this?

Rhinox 214
This
post made me *twitch*. First off, the glossing over of the two major wagons. Second, the kind of sucky vote on GreyICE. Yeah, reads change, what's your point?

Seraphim 220 LLD isn't an idiot, and I don't want to read another post like this. Ever.

Oh, and Vi-Nacho update: no follow up.

Vi 252 Oh, there's the "don't argue with scum" horsehockey.

Got to go now. Sorry. :(

More later.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Antitown »

UK: Saying something bugs you and using it to push an iffy case are different.

BTW, LLD's outlook is brightening (gut, can't quite put my finger on it now). Nacho's, on the other hand, is dimming.

Jahudo 277 OK, so you ultimately come to the conclusion that both major wagons are town. Looking forward to those scummy people in your next post.

Jahudo 285 I see a UT vote, and am already thinking "WTF?" ... Oh, OK, after I read the post, I get the vote, and Jahudo's right. Yeah, after reading UT's ISO, I agree with this read. Most of it's tunneling on Toast. Outside of toast, I think he mentioned something about not being a fan of either major wagon (and this didn't even look well thought out).

UT 294 Oh, look who shows up when his name is called. Also, the curt dismissal ("lrn2read") = scummy

Nacho 309 Aweful vote, limited commentary; the following post is pretty incoherant and really doesn't serve an apparent purpose.

GreyICE 313 Maybe Rhinox has a point; are you scum?

I think Jahudo had an excellent point about UT. Why did that gain absolutely no traction?
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Antitown »

I'm to page 15 now. A GreyICE reread is in order after I finish the general one.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Antitown »

Add Vi to the "outlook brightening" list.
Vi wrote:Hey Antihero, what's your take on UK?
From what I remember, I think she acts pretty townish (she's one of the game's most active scumhunters). I guess I see what you're saying about her not giving a clear position on grey, but since her posting recently has been pretty scant overall, it doesn't bother me.

Alright, let's finish this catchup.

Nacho 382
This post needs to be explained, or the psychotunneling will commence.

Nacho 394 The psychotunneling might commence anyway, because you're scum.

Hm, that wasn't as informative as I hoped...

Nacho and UT are the scummiest players in this game, so I'm not sure how they haven't gotten much attention. But since grey resorted to capslock and the f bomb, I haven't payed much attention to him. Guess I have to go reread him now... :|
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Antitown »

139 Yeah, LLD's action looked bad, but this reaction is kind of lame (also, making a post with only the " :| " allows scum to express disapproval "correctly" without really giving much room for a slip).

154 Nacho's vote is bad and THEREFORE he's town? I'm sure that makes sense in some alternate universe somewhere...

Other than that........

this is pretty underwhelming. What was Vi hating about this?
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Antitown »

Finally, my vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nachomamma

-AH
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Antitown »

I see you posting other places UT. You cannot escape me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Untrod Tripod

You're not off the hook, though, Nacho.

Grey and toasty, you're making this game unreadable. Grey, can you give me why (in a couple sentences) we should lynch Toasty? Toasty, can you do the same?
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Antitown »

Kdub wrote:
Antitown wrote:Grey and toasty, you're making this game unreadable. Grey, can you give me why (in a couple sentences) we should lynch Toasty? Toasty, can you do the same?
Have you read the last few pages? How is it not completely obvious why they are voting each other? I would like to hear your opinion on GreyICE/Toasty/Seraphim, because you haven't said much about them so far, and I got the sense from this post that you are either trying to avoid the issue or take a neutral stance.
Yeah, I have been avoiding the issue, because it's become a "quote every line the other person says and refute it even though it might not be important to the overall arguement, which everyone's kind of lost sight of at this point anyway." It's a huge red herring, because both GreyICE and Toasty seem townish.

Also, the reasons are not completely obvious because I'm seeing lameass tells like "lining up lynches," so don't get all pissy that I'm seeing the BS issue for what it is.
GreyICE wrote:I note Nacho's best talent as scum is having everyone get a town read on him then quietly disappearing.
Yeah, everyone will say this postgame when Nacho ends up being scum after ignoring me when I advertise a scumread that no one so much as comments on (either that, or they'll use it to make
me
seem scummy).

-AH
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Antitown »

Vi wrote:You mean aside from the bad cases on Toast and me I've been calling him on for some large number of pages now? You've read his iso, now read mine.
OK, got to do that later, though.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vi wrote:Ordering is roughly correct, but I didn't put a lot of thought into it.
Explain what you were trying to say with this.
Vi wrote:]Pretty big talk.
There's no sense in waiting now - go ahead, say what you have.
If there wasn't sense in waiting, then I wouldn't be doing it.
Vi wrote:I don't follow.
Read the quote again.

Vi, do those questions you asked me have a purpose?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:GreyICE and Toasty are making this game a pain in the ass to read.
Please don't say things like this.
*jeopardy music playing*
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Antitown »

Nachomamma8 wrote:You are Antitown, aren't you?

Ohohohoho.
Mudslinging isn't going to get you out of this one, scum. Try something else.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Antitown »

Untrod Tripod wrote:-Why is Jahudo still voting for me? Not real protown to keep your vote parked here.
lol
UT wrote:-I'm glad Antitown "remembered this game". That said, his posts make me squeamish. I also loved the attempt to rip on me for activity. lol. Kiss my ass dude.
No, you can kiss my ass, because I'm not "ripping" you on activity. The posts you've made are scummy, and it's very convenient that you show up from nowhere just when someone votes you. Also, go ahead and try to specify what makes you "squeamish."
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Antitown »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
UK wrote:snark because ~*~obviously~*~ scum don't react anything less than seriously
Whoever elevated snark to a scum tell should be burnt at the stake.

I will not be reading Lady µß's posts from now on.
^Is still voting Grey, btw.
Toasty wrote:Vi's recent vote on me is...WTF.
This
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Antitown »

Argh, I never check this account, so I keep neglecting this game. Kat, if you're not going to post, can I just post from my main?

Now, to wade through the labyrinth of claims.

Ouch. Was I wrong about Jahudo?
Jahudo wrote:Oh yeah Fate did ask for that pretty specifically. Though if Grey did reply with that response I wonder if there would have been a problem. Would Fate have made Grey give him the full information or not.

Vi, what are the odds of two hiders? Now that 1-shot cop is revealed fake I think its been raised from nigh-impossible to nigh-improbable. I have enough doubt that I don't want to vote for you unless I also had a feeling your posts were scummy now. And I don't know what to think about flavor being important anymore. UK said it was and she was town and perhaps I should listen to her.

I'm still suspicious of UT. Anybody with me? Antitown?

Vote: Untrod Tripod
lolwat?
UT has graduated from scummy active lurker to full blown flaker. That bridge has been burned.
toasty wrote:you lied about cop, and now you claim HIDER? WTF THATS LIKE THE SCUMMIEST--ugh, not to mention one-shot hider, which makes no sense at all.
seriously, there are only two options:
1)You're purposely playing stupid so we can get bounty rewards
2)Scum
this means: quite a safe lynch. And we lynched a 3rd partyD1--nothing wrong with that.

I wish we could ask kitten if her role info changes with his new claim :/
@Kdub: her death could be strategic on scum's part. We can't ask her if her opinion on GreyICE has changed.

Question for GreyICE: UK said her role-info suggested you were town. Did you have role info that suggested she was town?

I'm also willing to vote Vi/Jahudo, but still, GreyICE...#@!*#*(*$&(*#*$#
First off, LAL = failed philosophy. Grey's fakeclaim was actually more protown than a real one would've been (it got the "millers" to crawl out of the woodwork).
Also, the "safe lynch" thing = complete bullshit. You're acting like lynching a random 3rd party role gives us some kind of breathing room for free lynches, when it obviously doesn't.

I hate the fact that Jahudo opted to vote the lurker over the person who CCed his role, but since both the main part and bounty reward of Vi's claim have been CCed, I feel better with a Vi vote.

VOTE: Vi
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Antitown »

Half baked theory:

Jahudo getting GF powers as a bounty reward actually makes a lot of sense. That still doesn't account for the fact that Grey CCed Vi's bounty reward...
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Antitown »

um, rhinox, how do you explain the meshing up of UK and grey's claim?
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Antitown »

rhinox wrote:I don't know. There is some meshing, but without knowing what exactly was in UK's role PM I'm not sure I see anything that proves that greyICE is town.
Are you kidding?
UK wrote:I am 100% sure GI is town, from his claim
UK wrote:Secondly, it is pretty much absolutely nothing GI did that makes him town. It's something I have, obviously.
UK wrote:The persistence on GI implies she wants that mislynch badly.
UK wrote:Well, for me, Vi town only made sense with GI scum. That condition no longer exists.
UK wrote:My death would confirm GI, if you really wanted to push it.
What more do you want?
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Antitown »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Unvote, vote: Jahudo

I'm inclined to think that UK's bounty reward [Protector] may've been a role-specific protect or bodyguard.
Oh, you think? When did you figure that out? When you actually read the UK flip?
CES wrote:
Lady µß wrote:Ok, I'm at the end of my fucking patience with you.

Start posting real fucking content or replace out of the game, you useless sack of shit.

All you ever do is place your vote on the newest wagon around, and then insult others for not being as good as you.

Stop being a condescending little prick, and play the fucking game.

/end rant
You're just annoyed that I'm calling out your play as, let's say, facepalm-inducing. Let's not pretend this is about anything else.
Oh, screw you. You've made yourself unreadable this whole damn game, and now you have the gall to come out and tell someone /facepalm?

Jahudo voters: So, you think that Vi, who got double CCed, is less likely to be scum than Jahudo because......... why?

If someone provides a decent explanation as to why Fate would put doubles of both roles and bounty rewards in, I'll STFU, but until then, these Jahudo votes are laughable.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Antitown »

Vi wrote:Considering I explained in my previous post why it's not implausible for two similar characters to have two similar (claimed) bounty rewards, I'd like to recommend Hooked on Phonics.
Is it "talk like a condescending asshole" day? Fine then, two can play at that game.

I said
decent
explanation; also, Fate, strapped for creativity, nah don't think so.
Vi wrote:The idea of there being two Millers in this game is difficult to swallow for a reason - that's not what's going on.
Yeah, two millers is
crazy
, but two hiders: that's reasonable.
Vi wrote:Also, what about Jahudo's play is NOT clueing you in to him being scum? Is it that terrible claim, or the unwillingness to lynch the counterclaimee, or the general active lurking?

I know there's OMG claim madness going on but seriously which one looks like scum here.
Yeah, well your early play wasn't exactly the paragon of towniness, either.

Besides, Jahudo being scum doesn't make you town, from my POV.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Antitown »

/prodded

So I'm 45 pages behind and essentially barely playing anymore thanks to my comp... You guys will have to wait for Antihero to get back for content.

~Kat
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Antitown »

/back
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Antitown »

Page 42: Rhinox is probtown. Not really sure what kdub said that satisfied LLD....

Page 43: lolwat @ Reck. You want to go after a bounty lynch on a character who's probably town? blargh

Page 44: jez, jahudo, wtf? Have you even mentioned CES before? Also, reck looks like he's going with the flow on the toasty vote. Don't like.

Page 45: /kicksKatintheface

Page 46: @Rhinox: not to mention the only comment on Grey vs. Vi was that it was "painful."
lol @ the fail trying to justify the proposed bounty lynch, too

Page 47: yeah, why is kdub all good in the neighborhood, now, LLD?

Have to go puke now. Will be back in a bit.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Antitown »

GreyICE wrote:
Antitown

Is probably anti-town. Certainly hasn't mastered the entire 'voting' deal.

We will give him is 'time.' We will see if he bringeth down the hammer, a right we wish to reserve for ourselves.

We will enjoy this.
/pukes on GI

Ah, now I feel better.

And if you're waiting for a hammer from me, you'll be waiting a looooooooooong time. Quite frankly, I think even kdub is more likely to be scum. reck is even scummier.

VOTE: reck
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Antitown »

^last person I'm taking shit from, Mr. push a ridiculously stupid case on GI

Yeah, toasty is probably getting lynched today, maybe because I'm getting resistance from the "OMG, UT was SO TOWNZ" goofballs. Here, you want me to spoonfeed you why reck is scum and needs to die?

Why You Should Vote Reck: A Short, Flowery Essay

UT was scummy for reasons already presented by Rhinox. Link here.
Also, as I pointed out earlier, all UT had to say about the Vi vs. GI thing was that it "is painful" which is completely DODGING the issue.

WANTING TO LYNCH THE BOUNTY, WHO (from the flavor) IS PROBABLY TOWN?! WTF IS THIS!

Rolefishinggggggg to the extreeeeeeeeeeeeeme

A random ISO on someone "moderately" scummy. Yeah, OK, whatever. It's not just something sloppily thrown together to just go with popular opinion (and grey, the shepherd of the game).

Scummy in at least 2 ways. Anyone want to go through and count how many times CES posted between this post and the one I linked above (hint: it's 7). Wasn't reck waiting for a magical reply from CES to Jahudo? Well, what's the verdict?
Also, innocent people will tend to attack their accusers with stuff like, "well, you're wrong" or "what are you talking about?" or "fuck you". Guilty people tend to go after "evidence" like reck does here ("what's your case?"). Add on the fact that it's not like Rhinox didn't give a case, and we have SCUM!

Completely ignoring the fact that the bounty isn't in the RDC Oh, and more attacking the evidence ("your accusation has no facts or basis, so i'm going to dismiss them, lol").
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Antitown »

Dude, ice, I don't know how that's established at all. Did Fate say that anywhere?

Yeah, we've only seen 3 bounties, not unreasonable we haven't hit scum with it, yet.

And even if your theory of fakeclaims is true, it doesn't make reck much less scummy.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Antitown »

Fate might have balanced this game for the possible breakage you're talking about, ice. So far we've seen really weak town bounties and a really strong scum bounty.

But it's not that important. That's all you had to say about the case I cobbled together?
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Antitown »

xRECKONERx wrote:Antitown, I've been gone on a short vacation for like five days. Read the thread.
What part of my argument is refuted by this?
reck wrote:Also, I made it perfectly clear I know nothing about the flavor. I didn't understand the bounty mechanic until I actually read a little deeper, and I still don't know who is "obvscum" from a flavor standpoint.
Whatever. I'll let that go. The suggestion still sucks.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Antitown »

Also, you vaguely mentioned the mountain vacation in your V/LA post. You didn't say anything about 5 days or some such. So you can stick the condescending attitude where the sun don't shine.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Antitown »

Rhinox wrote:So what exactly is it that everyone is waiting for at the moment anyways?

AT: Reck + who? Kdub?
If I had to guess now, yeah. That one (kdub) is really a PoE thing though (which is, I admit, kind of weak, which is why I'm not really pushing it).
rhinox wrote:AT - reck still scum given the replace out request?
Yeah, is there any reason otherwise?
None of my argument was even about activity level, so I'm not sure why you're even asking this....
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Antitown »

GreyICE wrote:
Rhinox wrote:GREYICE TELL ME WHO TO VOTE I'M SO LOST NOW!

Jahudo miller claim seems more likely town than scum.
Toasty seems scummy but claim and recent posts maybe seem more town.
CES is playing to be unreadable but comes out of the woodwork to go apeshit on jahudo doesn't seem to make sense if CES-scum/Jahudo-town.

OMG WHAT IF NONE OF THEM ARE SCUM?
And what, scum are LLD and Antihero?

We're probably fucked.
Wait, LLD and I are on the scumlist above AGM and kdub?

What are you smoking, because I want some.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Antitown »

Rhinox wrote:But I don't think jahdo is scum........
We're out of time, dude.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jahudo

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”