nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

MrBuddyLee wrote:I read my predecessor's post history and he looks like a total douchebag and obvious scum.

Hi, I'm replacing Magnetic. I replaced in because PJ asked me to and because Shanba is totally Shibby. Let's catch us some scum.
Vote:MrBuddyLee

1> He is lying.
2> It's a reliable scum-card.

I also think the M&M are scummy buddies. Was gonna vote for meransiel had MBL didn't come in and be obv-scum.
PJ,Scott, implosion looks town.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:37 pm

If his post history was what you looked into then why does he look like "obvious scum" and not "obvious cheater".
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Meransiel wrote:
Also:
@nopointinactingup: Oh, how sweet, certain I'm scum, are ye not? Mind stating exactly why?

Also, information-wise, it would be better to vote for moz. If I die and flip town, you will get a null-town read on him so hard it will probably protect him for a day or so. But, if he flips town, it would raise suspicion on me (notice the way I'm not defending him).
I'm certain that I see your possible connection with moz. Why are you telling me what to think?

MrScummyLee wrote: Hey kids, what's the "reliable scumtell"? Please be very specific with your answers.
The only people I see saying their predecessor is scummy is scum. It's like saying "Hey guys, my predes was scummy as fuk, but don't chu worry Imma look as townish as possible". Additionally, you apparently didn't even read that Magnetic never had 1 post.

Answer my question:
nopointinactingup wrote:If his post history was what you looked into then why does he look like "obvious scum" and not "obvious cheater".
MrScummyLee wrote:
Amrun wrote:I think it's called Arishem tell, when you apologize for your predecessor.

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly not liking MrBuddyLee.
My predecessor hadn't posted at all. I've already said that I commented on my predecessor to see who was paying attention to the game. Clearly you aren't.
fos: Amrun
Stop lying. You retract your statement apx 10 hours after you made your so called "gambit to see who's paying attention". If it was really a gambit, why would you reveal it right when only about 3 people have seen it. Sounds to me like you making justifications for your sorry self.
MrScummyLee wrote: No, I didn't read at all, actually. I just checked the first post to see if I was in the right game, and to see if CrashTextDummie had also replaced in as PJ promised. I think PJ may have lied to me, or at least used weaselly legalese, but I'll stick around anyway. I also checked the little dropdown at the bottom of the page and saw my predecessor hadn't posted in this game yet, so I made a smart-ass comment to see who was paying attention. No one really noticed or at least commented on the fact that my predecessor never actually posted in this game. When I said I read his post history, I actually just checked his history outside this game to see why he got banned from the site.
tut tut over-elaborated excuses.
MrBuddyLee wrote: * nopointinactingup -- says he's got three scum nailed down, gives exactly 0.0 good reasons
No I only got you nailed down as 99% scum. And I don't need YOU to believe my reasons are "good". Other people are being lenient just because this kid is flapping his wings all over the places. THINK, why the fuk would someone do a gambit like " Oh cool lol Imma lie to see if people pay attention or not".
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:20 am

petroleumjelly wrote:...
MrBuddyLee was pretty clearly joking when he said his predecessor was scummy. It literally would only make sense for scum to say that if they read their predecessor's posts and thought "dear God, this guy was scummy."
scotmany12 wrote: Regardless, that isn't even applicable to this situation. MBL's opening post was clearly a joke, which is evident by the fact that his predecessor hadn't posted at all. nopoints scumtell has no reason to be applied in this situation.
He was not joking. He said so himself. You guys are the ones who's reading me wrong. My main point doesn't lie within the fact that he criticized his predeccessor, but rather that he's lying and making up stuff to fill his lies. My initial comment was essentially meant to pressure.
petroleumjelly wrote: You are basically accusing somebody of replacing in,
not reading their predecessor's posts
, and yet (without actually knowing if their predecessor was scummy) saying that their predecessor was scummy. The
reasoning
behind your "scum-tell" of calling your predecessor "scummy" is
not applicable
to this game precisely because MrBuddyLee's predecessor was not scummy because he never posted; therefore, there is no reason for MrBuddyLee to compensate for Magnetic's play.
I agree, though you seem to have mistaken me with Truant.
MrBuddyLee wrote: * nopointactingup used MBL as an excuse not to vote the obvious scumpartners M&M. This is weak protection of Meransiel and mozamis by nopoint.
LOL they ( especially moz ) gonna get the rope after you so don't you worry for your partners. Good distancing I must say.
mozamis wrote:Mr Buddy lee, you are completely right. I should have moved my vote of PJ onto you sooner.
Apologies.
UNVOTE VOTE MR BUDDY LEE
AND here we have our winning reciprocal distancing!
MrBuddyLee wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:If his post history was what you looked into then why does he look like "obvious scum" and not "obvious cheater".
Because it's funny to call someone obvious scum when they haven't posted at all yet. It's even funnier if you can trick people into knee-jerk responding that you're obvious scum for "defending your predecessor". It's even funnier if those knee-jerkers turn out to be scum in the end. *crosses fingers*
Nice attempt at ad hom and straw manning almost all of my case out of your replies.
How bout you reply to this
-->
nopointinactingup wrote: Stop lying. You retract your statement apx 10 hours after you made your so called "gambit to see who's paying attention". If it was really a gambit, why would you reveal it right when only about 3 people have seen it. Sounds to me like you making justifications for your sorry self.
Meransiel wrote:
petroleumjelly wrote:If you do not explain, I will DayVig you.
What the actual fuck?!
Unvote

Vote: petroleumjelly

Vote will be removed when you explain what the hell you did there.
Lol Wut? Why the vote? ( Oh shit he's DayVig, get rid of him, GET RID OF HIM .. *subconciously votes* ... )

"Mafias" begin with Ms, put 'em on the rope.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:38 am

scotmany12 wrote: Point out where MBL has lied.

I'm not sure what to think of MBL's coaching. I'm more concerned with his coaching of Mozamis, because he seems pretty sure that Moz is scum.
Gah!! How many times do I have to say this. MBL said that he did what he did to see if people are paying attention to his predecessor ( AND NOT A JOKE ). But he revealed his card when only 3 people have commented on his post, implying that is not his underlying purpose at all. When I inquire him about this he ignores admist you guys talking about how it was an obvious joke. Reread him please.
mozamis wrote:@Meransial why do you now think I am scum?
mozamis wrote:well, tell me why you are suspicious of me :)
ZOMG LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH this guy. There's no way a town can say this! That increase the probability that merensial is town tho.
Unvote.Vote:Mozamis

MBL continues to ignore,
PJ, please vig mozamis after his fake claim
so I can talk about how mozamis is MBL's partner in law.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 pm

mozamis wrote: I dont understand this. What do you mean "theres no way a town can say this?" I just asked Mernasial why he thinks I am scum. And then asked him to state his supicions (which he did). Why cant town say this?
And what do you mean by "fake claim". I haven't made a fake claim :?
lol scum self awareness. There's no way a town be so self conscious as to act this kind of questions. You are caught scum mozamis.

PJ post #291, 314: Told you MBL is a scumbag. Tell you what, you can vig ScummyLee and we can lynch Mozamis :D
petroleumjelly wrote: Second, I am not convinced mozamis is scum, let alone "obvscum." I reread the entire game this morning (when I wrote up my MrBuddyLee vote), and although I think mozamis (and Meransiel) have done some fairly silly things, I am not convinced they are actually motivated by scummy reasons.
!@#$%
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Vote: nopoint
<3 you too
MrBuddyLee wrote: Nopoint clearly "protected" M&M by voting me for what you agree is a "terrible reason" when he thinks they're "obvious" scum.
Have you been skimming the thread?
that I lied, is wrong.
I'm not wrong, I had fuking evidence. REPLY GODDAMMIT, why did you take back your so called "gambit" without everyone having seen it?

play surrounding the leading wagons is opportunistic, and the vote on mozamis is for a weird reason and not the first one I'd pick as primary evidence.
LOL when the wagons are scum wagons then WHY WOULDN'T I BE FINE WITH BEING ON THE LEADING WAGON. It seems like you are trying to disunify us right there.

My god. Scum, be concise or no one's gonna be convinced that you are not scum.

@Darkstrike: I don't vote? What chu smoking?
MrBuddyLee wrote: Do you think nopoint is voting me for a good reason? If not, then is it reasonable to wonder
why
he's voting me instead of the other people he claimed to find "scummy buddies"?

Your analogy stinks here unless you think my reason for voting OGML is as bad as nopoint's reason for voting me.
You override any scumminess ever created.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:23 am

Fail scum is fail MBL. You wanna play evidence this evidence that and get political? I HAVE POINTED OUT MY EVIDENCE and YOU CONTINUOUSLY IGNORED ME. Instead you choose to, in a hypocritical manner, deride my arguments with "lies" and "falsehood" and guess what, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE/EXPLANATION FOR THEM EITHER, sounds familiar?

Mafia is not a game where I would throw all of my information in-thread to the scum and "scum-hunt" lol. You are naive scum to think otherwise and that you are. Accusing people with shit like "he said he nailed me as scum but doesn't explain why (so I can improve) wee wee wee" is weak and pathetic. That cost you the game, YOU CRACKED UNDER PRESSURE ( repeatedly ignored me and still ignores my main point, choose to strawman with bullshit reasoning ) and I WIN. Thank for playing

ANd lol, are you seriously trying to read my mind? Not only did you lie, you also manage to avoid every single of my push. That's like "no no don't bring up that point cuz I'll be caught .. I'll just ignore till he forgets". And amen to all of the other "deep inside nopoint's consciousness" you're trying to type. You got some damn nice imagination for someone who's addicted to evidence.

@Scotdude:
MrBuddyLee at Sat [u]10:26 pm[/u] wrote:I read my predecessor's post history and he looks like a total douchebag and obvious scum.

Hi, I'm replacing Magnetic. I replaced in because PJ asked me to and because Shanba is totally Shibby. Let's catch us some scum.
MrBuddyLee at Sat Mar 19, 2011 [u]12:37 am[/u] wrote: I also checked the little dropdown at the bottom of the page and saw my predecessor hadn't posted in this game yet, so I made a smart-ass comment to see who was paying attention.
10 fucking hours with 3 comments in between. Do you think this guy is at all proud of his "smart-ass" comment, do you think it was meant to "scum-hunt"? The FACT is, MrBuddyLee (didn't pay attention, didn't read the thread) himself and made a mistake in his first post, then he goes on to bullshit this reason out as an excuse. He would not have explained it that soon had he really thought his gambit could catch scum. Since then, he has continually avoided my accusation
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”