Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote LLD

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. You shan't get away from me this time, scummy scum.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

What the fuck are you taking about LLD
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Anime references in a game based on anime? MADNESS!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

only scum get embarrassed

diescumdie
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Woah
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Lady Lambdadelta

Claim?
No.

unvote LLD

I'm entirely unconvinced of LLD's scumminess. I can get behind a Seraphim or a ToastyToast lynch, but not LLD. I'll reread and figure out whether I like a Seraphim or a TT vote moar.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

@UK I've been kind of busy today and every time I look at the thread again there's been a bazillion new posts.

I'm not for a Seraphim wagon at all right now. Reading through his ISO it looks to me like he's genuinely scumhunting. The only post I don't like is this
Seraphim wrote:jumping onto a wagon and asking for a claim is idiotic at best, scum-tastic at worst. Can you guess why?

Your use of OMGUS and "hypocrisy" as "scumtell" just continue to cement my vote for you. Your buddy GreyICE can wait.
I've seen scum get away with using this argument entirely too many times. I don't like this post at all.

Other than that Seraphim looks pretty townish to me. Not a fan of his wagon.

I'm not a huge fan of the LLD wagon either. I think she's getting some Day 1 "oh she's trying too hard, I guess I'll call some of it scummy and vote for her" votes. That wagon could very possibly be scum driven.

So basically I'm up for either a Toasty wagon or possibly a "let's get Antihero off his ass" wagon. I'm not a fan of Toasty's post-to-vote ratio and I think he has a lot more smoke than fire going on. On the other hand Antihero needs to get his ass in here and play, and I'd rather not start a lurker wagon.

So.
vote Toasty
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

ToastyToast wrote:Untrod Tripod: Out of all the lurkers, he has been the least productive. Hasn't come up with anything on his own......apparently he voted for me as I'm writing this. You haven't asked any questions of me.
Less productive than Antihero? Ouch. Also...what does asking you questions have to do with anything? Asking you questions isn't a precursor to voting, you know. You ask questions if you have them. I don't have any for you.
I don't vote often, and like to remain consistent. Terrible reason for a vote.
Oh, my mistake? Well that sounds pretty town I guess...
Oh, VOTE: Vi
Why even tell us this if you aren't going to say anymore?
Unvote: Vote: Seraphim
Unvote: Seraphim

GreyICE, the more you post, the more I think your scum. I'm not going to let you get away with a quicklynch if that is the case.
Also, just to appease you, UK, I VOTE: GreyICE I suspect him the most.
Oh...
You have four votes in 11 posts. Lulz.

Looks more like "I guess I'll indicate where I might vote to make sure other people will be ok with it before I drop my vote" to me. Voting in over 1/3 of your posts is not really the same thing is "not voting often". Just fyi. You don't get to come up with your own meta, you know that right?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

UncertainKitten wrote:@UT: Uh, you quoted an Unvote in that list. So it's three votes. Just sayan.
Yeah yeah 3 votes sorry. The purpose in posting that was to show the indicating. I hate indicating because it allows scum to say "hey, how would you all feel if I threw my vote thisaway" without actually doing it. Plus announcing the suspicion makes it possible to help start up a wagon without actually voting and then get on it later. So yes it was 3 votes. Yes one was an RVS. But my other point was that Toasty cited a meta that none of us have any reason to believe.
ToastyToast wrote:1 of those is RVS, one is an unvote, and the third isn't going to change anytime soon. Note that I only unvoted Seraphim to avoid a quick lynch. misrep.
Just making a point brah. No need to get your panties in a twist. All I'm saying is that you can invoke your meta once you actually, you know, have one.
ToastyToast wrote:Seraphim--he says he knows something about flavor, then doesn't tell us what he knows; Also,
Seraphim wrote:Logic has no place in a game of Mafia

Seraphim has been very hostile towards GreyICE, which is why I think only one of them can be scum.
On the first point: the last time I saw the argument of "he has secret infoz that he's not sharing, he must be scumz!" it was me using it as scum, so that definitely rubs me the wrong way.
On the second point: hostility doesn't prove anyone's alignment. I think we're going to find at least one scum in Toasty/GI/Seraphim, possibly two.

P-edit
OH GOD SERAPHIM WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT JUST AS I WAS THINKING YOU WERE TOWN. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS THAT POST WAS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #294 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Jahudo wrote: Untrod – I don’t understand how he goes from “I can get behind a Seraphim lynch” to “I’m not for a Seraphim wagon at all right now”.
I wrote:I'll reread and figure out whether I like a Seraphim or a TT vote moar.
By rereading the game more closely. Lrn2read
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #466 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

ARGH REAL LIFE HAPPENED.

Sorry. Will get stuff up tomorrow.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #505 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Ok, hey guys. Sorry about all the inactivity, but RL exploded for a minute there. I've had problems similar to UK's. It's getting a little quieter around here, but it's 3am here right now which is far too late to be writing anything extensive. Can do better tomorrow/Thursday. I still have a lot of other RL shit to deal with between now and Saturday, but I can at least not just ignore the site.

General thoughts on sort-of-having-kept-up-with-the-thread:
-I'm feeling less certain about my Toasty vote. I'm keeping it on, though, because he's my strongest scum read.
-I'm feeling less certain about Seraphim's towniness. His last post especially makes my skin crawl.
-I feel pretty good about Rhinox's towniness
-I feel pretty good about LLD's towniness
-Why is Jahudo still voting for me? Not real protown to keep your vote parked here.
-God dammit, CES...
-I'm glad Antitown "remembered this game". That said, his posts make me squeamish. I also loved the attempt to rip on me for activity. lol. Kiss my ass dude.
-Vi's posts are kinda tl;dr. I can usually deal with this, but with the amount of reading on my phone I've been doing it's been kind of impossible to keep up with those. Honestly I see one, start reading, my eyes glaze over and I sorta scroll to the bottom and go "not this shit again". I'll have to re-read Vi more carefully tomorrow, but I don't recall seeing anything that made me consider her alignment one way or the other.
-This whole GI/Toasty/Vi thing is painful.
-I have some snarky things I want to say that I am going to keep to myself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”