Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Ahh hey game started. Oops. Anchor post, I will read through sometime today and catch all the scum for you.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 am

I think its funny how youre all expecting a giant magnus-opus from me. All I seen is a bunch of goofball behavior from ICE and Fate and Chesskid.
I actually think ender and wraith and amrun are innocent.

RC isnt participating as much as I would have expected.
Raivann is also suspicious.

I think the scum is JACK. He isnt really doing anything. He is "participating" but not really adding anything. Just hopping bandwagons and making non-contributory comments. I know his buddies will come out and gobble him and proclaim his wonderfulness as a defense. Regardless. this little wagon on wraith just reads like a bunch of opportunistic aggressive wolves attacking a poor little sheep that doesnt know how to defend himself.

One of these lurkers also has to be scum, but im not sure which yet. But im definitely sure on JACK.
bv310
Starbuck
The Rufflig

Vote: Jack
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 am

Starbuck, I know exactly what youre trying to say and its expected. I wasnt lurking, I simply wasnt aware that the game had started. I believe bv is on the same boat.

Regardless of such, your posts must be sucking air because despite you posting 14 times, you didnt say anything memorable. You might as well be lurking.

And Amrun, Jack is Jack much the same way ender is ender. Look at chesskid, he has the VI act down to a science. Its much of the same thing happening here. They all out on their clown make up and put on a show for you. The best part is that you get to lynch them anyways.

Wraith is too obvious to be scum right now. He is too easy of a lynch target. Dont ask me why he is acting this way, ask him yourself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 am

Jack is scum. He is still skimming the surface and already trying to implicate Starbuck.

If there is a cult we will know for sure soon. But damn, how do you expect to have a game full of zombies and not expect a cult?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:23 am

Oh so I'm just mid-level player now, ICE? OMGUS!

Despite the blatant slap in the face, I think your all caps arm flailing (ala Fate) makes you too big of a target. Of course, if I was the cult, I would have recruited you first. Speaking of which, why is Fate so subdued now? Someone hit him with a tranq dart?

I still think Jack is either scum/cult leader, whatever it is we have. And a big fat I told you about Wraith. He was railroaded way too easy. I'm going to find me so much scum out of that fiasco. I think Jack unvoted towards the end as a blatant distancing move, so he has my vote.

FOS: ICE
FOS: Fate
Vote:: Jack
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 am

If the cult recruited Jack, would Jack have kept his killshot?

Why are Raivinn and Ender being so deliberately thick?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:20 am

In other words, my vote on Jack stays. He was clearly trying to clear his name because he is cult and I'm onto him. Figured he could shot an obvious town and go for the "oops, imsorry" defense. I'm not buying it, Jack needs to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:34 am

This wagon on Rainvann feels pretty much identical to the Wraith wagon.

I am HIGHLY suspicious of ICE and FATE right now. Oh look, they are all on this wagon too. Coincidence? Yea right. I want one of the three lynched. Now.
Considering Jack was a vig, he isnt probably a cult leader, but might be a stooge now.

With that in mind im switching over to Fate on suspicion of dubious cult-like activity, early bandwagon jumping and general lack of interest in catching much of anything, whether its cult or scum or cultscum.

Unvote: Jack
Vote: Fate
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 am

Then why didn't Jack shoot Raivann then?

ICE: Any reason why you wouldn't vote Fate then? You pretty much called Fate every iteration of scum, but yet Raivann is just abyssmal. How about ending the second guessing and vote for Fate instead?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 am

If anyone has a reason to NOT vote for Fate, I want to hear it. Otherwise, I fully expect Fate to be lynched soon before this game stalls any further.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am

If we can get everyone post something, Fate can get bad vibes from everyone else too!

Hey Starbuck, ZombieFate has a point though. No opinion? AT ALL? Whats up with that. You like go all Red Sonja on everyone one moment and now you dont give a shit? What gives? You going to vote Fate or not?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:03 am

Yea yea fine, you win. But I still got my eye on you, lady.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:38 am

Huh, who said that the purify nonsense was even real?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:56 am

Oh is GreyICE the mod now? Until I see something from the mod, im not going to believe any of this nonsense and just see it as a distraction.

Grey is right about one thing. Reads get reset daily because of these cult assholes.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 am

Raivann wrote:No, I can't purify zombies. That would be a neat trick if I could though.
Figured as much. Can we ignore this doofus and lynch Fate now? Hopefully someone does us a favor and just kills him for us tomorrow.
By the way Jack, seriously, way to FAIL on that vig shot.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 am

Dude, just chill out and lets lynch FATE.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Wow. Just wow. If I was a zombie I would just eat my own brains by now.

I havent quite figured out why Fate suddenly cares again. Im going to leave my vote as is and let the bandwagon roll. If anything, it will put him out of his misery. I want to have the game end with me leading the biggest idiots of the bunch and stand on the corpses of the corpses.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm

I agree with Fate. ICE and Red Coyote must really suck. Can we lynch this FatePuppet now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Fate is hilarious. I love this. I love how Fate thinks everyone else is just dumb and is going to fall for stupid shit. You think you caught me in some sort of doubletalk lie?

Youre the one that started singling out people who were good players. I was adding to your list. That wasnt a suspect list at all. Here is my suspect list:

Fate - I think Fate got bit and was hoping to lay low with the I dont give a shit attitude until I called him out. Whatever Fate.
Jack - Went down on the scumlist after the vig shot. Its still likely that he is a puppet, but I highly doubt he is the recruiter.
ICE - If I was the zombielord recruiter, I would have bit ICE last night after that giant goblet of WIFOM he put out there.

As for the recruiter, it could still be anyone. I know Chess and Rainn are full of herpaderp, so that could mean anything. Other people hate that shit so much that they usually kill them off so I dont have to deal with them. Anyone who doesnt is usually suspicious (see: Jack)

Im still for lynching Fatescum. He is trying to be all clever by playing the many faces of Fate game. Goes all apeshit on Wraith, then doesnt give a shit and now wants to go all curbstomp all over me. Whatever Fate, that shit dont work on me. Its time to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 am

Somehow these two think that voting on me is going to make them look any less suspicious. They tag team Wraith and now that im calling them out, they want to employ these rape tactics on me. I really think im onto something here.

Im going to stick to lynching the lazy-ass-to-suddenly-a-rabid-wolverine Fate. He aint much use to the town except for foaming at the mouth and lashing out at whoever comes near him. Kinda like a zombie.

Im pretty confident with this vote.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 am

So Fate, youre saying that you would prefer to take random stabs in the dark looking for the recruiter (and failing often) as opposed to lynching the people with obvious scumtells? REALLY? What good is lynching the recruiter if you had to plow through all the townies to get him and all you have left are his recruits?

I mean, your strategy worked so well in weeding out that evil Wraith, didnt it? Wow, your scumdar must have really been working overtime to catch that bad guy!

Im going to weed out bad guys instead of townies, starting with Fatescum. The way that suddenly Fate and ICE are on full alert all of a sudden is all the scumtell you need.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 am

If someone can make me a non tl;dr case on bv, ill hammer him. Otherwise ill stick with Fate scum.

I know some suspect that he is the recruiter and nabbed Fate. And that he isn't really being helpful, but what else? How did behave on the Wraith lynch?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 pm

There is just no way that Ender and BV could possibly be this dumb.

Im not going to vote BV because eventually the truth will be found about him. Im going to stay on the FatePuppet. (Nice OMGUS vote there Fate).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 pm

I dont give a crap about the deadline.

Im waiting to see if anyone else notices that Fate ALSO doesnt know how to count and thought he was getting away with a quickhammer there.
Yet ANOTHER FOS on ICE because he didnt call Fate out on it either.
FOS(2): ICE

Cant we start lynching these clowns now please? (See Fate, The Joker is like a clown see, and like, its like, well you know)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Anyone that doesn't see that this little gambit is the same back alley tag team that was done to Wraith by Fate and Ice is simply a moron.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:40 am

Ha! You think?
I'm disappointed now that I wasn't recruited by the cult. Clearly that must mean that Fate is still scum.

Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:18 am

I like CK's claim. We have no way to verify it other than by killing him.

Ice, if you shoot your FatePuppet buddy, ill support a Raivann lynch instead.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 am

Wait, is BV saying he can heal zombie bites? Didnt some other idiot joke about that earlier?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 am

Starbuck, stop trying to be so damn clever, that wasnt a scumslip.

Why is Jack getting mod killed?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 am

Im going to assume that anyone that gets a vigshot is still innocent. Otherwise, the mod deserves a kick in the ass if he is giving rifles to zombies.

So if ICE and Ender arent zombies on this day (They might be tomorrow), Chess and BV are playing massclaim WIFOM, my vote stays on Fate.
I still dont know why Jack is getting modkilled.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 am

I am extremely confident that Fate is scum.

And why is Jack getting modkilled?!? Stop ignoring the question, ICE.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 am

Fuck waiting for Jack, lets lynch Fate.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 am

DAMN YOU FATE, DAMN YOU.

Actually, youre wrong about me. Im definitely town. I still think youre a recruit. But you just made me notice something. Why did Starbuck suddenly decide to stop being so militant? As in, she used to be all over the place, taking shots are (I think) Ender and Raivann and Chess, but now shes all hardcore tunnel on Chess.

Its kinda the same thing im seeing from Fate, but in reverse. Of course, im sure that Fate is such a tricky asshole that he might be doing it on purpose. But I dont think Starbuck is as clever.

BTW, the reason I wanted a lynch before Jack gets back is in the hopes of ending the day before he gets modkilled (He cant post if the thread is locked, can he?).

Screw this

Unvote: Fate
FOS/IGMEOY: Fate

Vote: Starbuck
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:40 am

Im concerned about RC's lack of contributions, but im happy with this Starbuck lynch. Anyone who hesitates to vote for her should be shot by ICE.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 am

I agree with Fate's assessment of Starbuck. She is STILL playing differently than previous days. Your hemming and hawing ICE always gets a fat FOS from me, (AGAIN). Youre clearly trying to look all conflicted on purpose and throwing garbage my way on purpose.

Either youre trying to save Starbuck somehow (Good Luck) or you know that Fate and I are wrong and are looking to set me up for tomorrow.

From my point of view, its either You, Fate and lurkers (Or if its CHESSKID, god help us), Based on ICE's hesitations to lynch Fate every single god damn day. You two are like in one of those lame buddy/buddy cop movies.

Or, its some lurker that recruited Starbuck. I wouldnt even put it past Fate to recruit Starbuck and bus the shit out of her.

Suddenly Raivann disappears, Jack is MIA. RC is nowhere to be found. WHY? And who the fuck is this Rufflig guy?

But the reason im still voting Starbuck is that im giving ICE a chance to prove himself with the vig shot and I dont think CHESS has enough balls to be the bussing type. One we get a Starbuck flip and someone dies tonight, we will get a really clear picture.

So lets lynch the Starzombie before Jack's time runs out.

PREV EDIT: Nice try to save your scummy self by suddenly finding me scummy NOW instead of oh, all game. DIE. Starscum. DIE.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:16 am

Third person on the wagon Starbuck? REALLY?

WOW, talk about reaching. Sweetie, do you know who was the person that established that scumtell like 10 YEARS ago? (1 guess)
That doesnt work anymore, scum arent that dumb now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 am

By the way, if Starbuck doesnt get enough votes quickly, ill be going back to Fate. He could very well be trying to throw me off his scent by having me badger poor sweet innocent Starbuck.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:18 am

Why arent you voting Starbuck, BV?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 am

Raivann not voting for Starbuck? SCUM
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 am

Then vote for Starbuck, SCUM.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 am

Unvote:Starbuck

I believe her.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 am

you mad bro?

Unvote:Fate
Vote:Starbuck
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:30 am

Starbuck wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:this is a wonderful switch from starbuck going like
THERE'S NOT A CR
THEY'RE ZOMBIES
AT THE START OF FUCKING TODAY
LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I was hoping that you wouldn't go through with the bus, but instead you want to make the rest of the game unenjoyable for me. So I'm going to make sure that the faction I started with wins.

W.T.F.?!?! Am I reading that right???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:41 am

This is INSANE.

Unvote: Starbuck
Vote: Chesskid

You know, Starbuck still needs to die eventually, right?
I guess this adds a new angle when thinking about your recruits when the zombies can out you now. Anyone else that would like to volunteer?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 am

Oh this is getting even better. I think you better start talking now StarZombie and tell us quick before youre modkilled.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Im leaning towards RC for the obvious lurking actually. Raivann isnt even worth the OMGUS.
Ruffig is a SerialLurker too.
Im assuming ICE shot Starbuck? Who shot BV?

How many ZombieScum are left? 1? 2? Who would Chesskid recruit night 1? Fate? Ice? (He didnt recruit me, the asshole)

Im thinking we arent in a dire lynch situation, unless Chesskid started the game with 1 zombie, then we are fucked and Raivann is a little too lynchhappy late in the game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 pm

1) I dont claim out of principle.
2) Claiming is useless for ferreting out zombies, so what are you looking to gain by this?

Im curious to know why Ruffig doesnt even Mention RC or Raivann as possible suspects. Then he lists bullshit vote reasons that would make RC the scummient scumym scum scum of them all.

You fail Ruffig. FAIL.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:51 pm

I would prefer to no claim and risk a lynch that will seriously fuck this town and let it lose than compromise my principle and claim. Im not scum, thats all I have to claim.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:55 pm

I fail to see the motive FOR claiming either. I never claim, and I will be stubborn about it until death. If everyone else wants to claim, let them.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Whatever, lynch Rufflig then, im still not claiming.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Dude, thats precisely my point.

You think there was this giant StarbuckBus conspiracy, but then tell me this smartguy, why Did Starbuck royally assrape Chesskid then? Wouldnt she have to have been in on the plan? If there was a big conspiracy to bus that other zombies were involved, wouldnt Starbuck have been in it too? And if she wasnt because of prior conversation, wouldnt she have outted Chesskid right away instead of waiting?

FAIL Rufflig.

And since there is NO conspiracy, then that means that Cheskid was acting on his own. So if Raivann was a zombie, he WOULDNT have voted for his fellow Starbuck Zombie.

FAIL Rufflig.

And conspiracy or not, if RC never posts, you have nothing to validate his innocence.

FAIL Rufflig.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm

If thats the case Rufflig, then Fate was the one that changed his vote to her first and thats what set her off. But she should have been pissed as soon as the day started if that was the plan going in from a night planning-conversation.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:39 pm

I want to see what insightful revelation RC is supposed to bestow upon us first.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Rufflig sure is active right now as opposed to oh, the entire game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm

I also dont like the way RC parked that vote on Fate.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Haha, FATE, the game aint over yet buddy. Who knows, you might still be the awesomest zombie ever. The only thing that you did that I didnt like was that you switched your vote to Chesskid at the appropriate time yesterday, but then switched back to Starbuck at the end of that day.

Why?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I already busted his argument as well. He has nothing. I wouldnt be shocked if the scum are RC and Rufflig, BUT, ICE has changed his playstyle the last couple days as well.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm

We dont know 100% that he actually had a gun and shot anyone. 75% though, due to lack of counterclaim.

I didnt shoot anyone last night either, so I think the theory that the zombies bit BV and he died because he was unconvertible is rather possible.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 am

I would love to lynch the hell out of RC right now based on the craptastic arguments (like saying thet *I* was lurking? ME?!?! LOLOLOL) and that parked vote on Fate. But, I want to give him a chance to shoot someone tomorrow and prove himself based on a lack of a counterclaim.

Rufflig has a changed style, suddenly he is extremely aggressive, like lurking scum that suddenly has a chance to steal a victory for the scum.

Now that I think about it, the fact that Fate changed his vote to Chesskid at any point during the Starbuck fiasco is actually a positive for him than a negative. If I was cult scum, I would never put my recruiter at risk at any point. If Starbuck was already going down in flames anyways, the other zombiescum would just stick with her and then dismiss her claim on Chesskid as scum tactics.

I think I like the theory that the zombiescum bit BV last night, so he died instead of being recruited. Doesnt that fit with the character flavor? Then again, this idea was supplied bu Rufflig as an olive branch of turst.

So that would mean that ICE shot Starbuck.

So what are we supposed to do with Raivann now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 am

It has to be Ruffig and RC. RC votes Fate, but shoots on me. I guess they dont care which one of us gets a bandwagon going against.
Rufflig was trying the same until I called him out on it and is not hoping for a wagon on Fate.

If I was the scum, I would have pushed for Raivann. Unless Its Raivann as scum and one of (RC, Rufflig), leaving the other one as just misguided.

I HATE HATE HATE having to trust any of you.

Im going to vote Rufflig on the premise that Fate is going to shoot RC tonight. From there I guess whoever is left can lynch Raivann for the win.
Also, Rufflig's and RC's play suddenly restarted after Chesskid and Starbuck died. I guess they couldnt hide in the shadows and let the others do all the work.

UNLESS, Thats what scum would want us to do.

Vote: Rufflig
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 am

And thats lynching raivann tomorrow on the unlikely assumption that one of RC or Rufflig isnt scum.

What sucks is that we need that dolt Raivann to put in the vote now. If he doesnt vote Rufflig, then he is autoscum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 am

Right, like RC would ever vote for his scumbuddy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:58 am

Well if RC decides to lurk for 17 days again, we might be waiting for a while.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 am

The only other lynch option for me is Raivann. If you want me to switch my vote Rufflig, vote for Raivann. Same goes for RC, except if RC votes for Raivann, then RC is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:38 am

Im actually enjoying this now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 am

If that was the case Rufflig, you would switch your vote to RC and ask us to join it. They are essentially claiming the same thing, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 am

Figured as much... Die scum, die!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 am

Its unfortunate that we need Raivann to make the clincher vote since RC HAS to be his partner.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Rufflig, your mistake was going after me first, then after Fate and completely dismissing RC as a suspect. The fact that you two are voting together doesnt help matters either. Had you gone after Raivann as lurkerVIscum, I would have been more apt to believe you.

If ICE turns out to be scum though, I will have sex with his sister.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:46 pm

OMFG, So what does that mean? Raivann is full of herpaderp after all?

So its either Raivann and Rufflig as scum or RC and Rufflig are scum (and Raivann deserves a participation ribbon)?

Im praying now that its the former and RC to liberates us from this madness now.

If RC refuses to vote for Rufflig and knowing how stubborn we all are, will the day just end then in a no lynch?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I was really hoping that you actually shot BV instead. That way that I can ignore what happened to Starbuck just so I can get me some sweet sister loving.

So its three votes on Fate and three on Rufflig. So once RC posts and confirms his vote on Fate, so we just stop posting until deadline hits?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Wow, Fate didnt even use excessive caps. He cant possibly be scum now!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:10 am

Stall stall stall. Raivann, don't you see now that RC is the scum? If RC was town, he would have hammered Rufflig. Their only hope is to get a no lynch and pray for a miracle overnight. I'm suspecting that without a recruiter, zombies just go nom nom nom on people to death.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:12 am

If youre so dead set on Fate, why cant you just shoot him tonight then? We still would win, right?

Assume I was scum. You lynch Rufflig, shoot Fate, zombies will probably eat ICE, then you and Raivann can autolynch me tomorrow.

The only reason you wouldnt go with this is because youre scum with Rufflig and Raivann is just oh so misguided. If the scum was RC and Raivann, Rufflig would be dead already.

The only scenario that fits based on your horrible behavior is that RC and Rufflig are the scum.

Nice you see you suddenly posting 4 times in the last few hours RC. No change in your game at all, right? But I guess RC is going to try to stall us to death and make us wait until deadline.

Raivann, please do the right thing for a change. Yes, we look down on you, yes, we dont think much of you, but you still have to do the right thing despite how insignificant we think you are.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 am

For the town!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 am

Oh hey look another post by RC, thats what, more posts than he has done the last few days? Sounds like desperate scum trying to pull some trickery off.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 am

Dont you think that if Fate or I were scum with Chesskid and Starbuck, we wouldnt be running a train on someone else, like Raivann or Jack instead of letting Starbuck and Chesskid implode and ruin the game for you zombiescum like they did?

We were all cackling in glee as we couldnt believe what was happening at the time.

Of course RC, you were off in lurkerlukerland, so you wouldnt know.

The scum are Rufflig and RC, it makes sense why they were lurking so hardcore too.

Stop torturing us Raivann, just lynch Rufflig already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:51 am

RC, BOTH of you are claiming shots. If you are both scum, we are fucked anyways. The only way to be sure is to leave you both alive and you guys take your shots.

This is such torture. I dont think Fate wouldnt have helped Chess bus Starbuck and draw this out any longer than it needed to be. He could have gone after me, or Jack, or Raivann, or lurkers, like RC and Rufflig (Who are suddenly oh so active).

I will say, that the whole Chess/Starbuck fiasco made this oh so much more fun. I dont even care if Fate pulls a scummy worthy performance and assrapes us all in the end.

If RC was town, he would vote Rufflig. Its that simple. That makes them both scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 am

ICE is right. This game has been comedy gold. Im loving this.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:03 am

We needs Fate's claimed kill.

We lynch town Fate, it becomes ZombieRC, ZombiteRufflig vs ICE, Raivann, IS.
Zombies eat anyone, 2v2, we lose.

We lynch Rufflig, We have ZombieRC, ZombieRaivann, vs ICE, Fate, IS
Zombies eat ICE, Fate shoots RC. FATE, IS vs Zombie Raivann, autolynch, we win.

We lynch Rufflig, We have ZombieRC, ZombieFate, vs ICE, Raivann, IS
Zombies eat ICE, we lose.

Fuck this, someone make a god damn spreadsheet. The only reason RC wont lynch Rufflig is because he is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 am

Now can we lynch Rufflig?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:29 am

I only wish the mod would extended the deadline so we can go at this FOREVER! This is GREAT!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 pm

We have over-analyzed this to a vestigial death already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 am

Oh this is funny. I was starting to get suspicious when Raivann refused to vote. What I don't understand now is why he did it anyways. I can only assume that if he was the vig that shot RC, he would have claimed as such yesterday and refuted Fate's claim.
I don't understand why Raivann didn't push for the no lynch. If we were at 3v3 with a vigshot, we. Would be a 2v2 today and I would get the vigshot if Fate had died. I'm assuming that Fate still has the shotgun or whatever.

I think the scum play should have been no lynch and eat ICE, then no lynch again and eat me and then win. So I don't know why Raivann did what he did.
And damn, I can't imagine Fate fakeclearing me when he could have just won instead as scum.

With that in mind, assuming the zombies ate ICE as predicted, the obvious choice is to vote Raivann.

I'm a little miffed that I didn't get to shoot anyone and that I wasn't recruited.
It looks like Jack had royally fucked us, but then Starbuck saved us.

My biggest fear is that Fate is actually scum, BUT, considering Raivanns actions, I can just blame him if that happens.

vote:Raivann
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 am

I laid out my argument. Raivann's stubbornness for voting Rufflig led me to believe that he was a third zombie. As town should have hopped all over Rufflig, I had 0 faith in Raivann at the time no matter the outcome.

I didnt care what Fate's claim actually was, I assumed he was a 1 shot vig as town since I knew RC's claim was fake.

Why would I lynch Fate based on what Raivann was doing? Raivann was superlurking and voting on the wrong side the entire time. I completely dismissed Raivann based on his play the entire game. I got foiled by a surprise mechanic.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 am

Save the name calling CK, I would have hammered Rufflig.

Had Raivann been a third zombie and lynched Rufflig right away, THEN I would have been completely suspicious of Fate. But the way Raivann was stubbornly on the wrong side the entire time, why would I suspect anyone else?

ICE, if Fate was a 1 shot vig, the exact situation would have happened. It would be 2v1 regardless. I had no way of knowing if CK started with 1 zombie or not.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 am

The scum were already in a desperate situation. Even no lynching wasnt going to really help them anyways, so why not try a desperate gambit and see if I changed my mind about Raivann and lynched Fate anyways? I would have been stuck in WIFOM land regardless.

Whether Raivann had been scum or townie, he needed to lynch Rufflig right away to convince me. His actions led me to believe he was zombiescum and I fit the situation to work off that fact. Especially since Fate wasnt an SK right until the end anyways.

If anything, I mis-assumed that Fate was just a 1 shot vig since a last minute SK didnt enter the realm of possibility to me in a game full of recruiters and LULZ.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:20 am

Because I didnt know that the bullets came one per recruitment. I thought bullets came when the last person with a shot died and then...

OH FUCK ME, that wouldnt have worked anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:30 am

Yea yea whatever, I will be under a rock if anyone needs me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 am

If the game was just mafia with regular scum, I can understand that rule. But with motherfuckin' zombies? Just about anything goes. Especially when I got an SK sprung up on me at the last possible moment and having to deal with Raivann doing his best zombie impersonation. My own rage over his crappy choices made me not do the math straight and did me in anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 am

I want to see the zombie QT now. You link it Starbuck, youre already the villain anyways.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”