VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Here, here. Happily Birthdily SpyreX! (Or as we say it here, Maligayang Bati~)

/confirm
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Singersigner

quadz: *RVS Gandalf*
Singer: *vote quadz*
quadz: *something something about imbues, imbue self*
Singer: I agree with quadz. *imbue quadz*

Lack of unvote in the italicized portion is scummy.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Mechanics talk and RVS-topia do not interest me right now.

No reaction to the case?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I need some meta about the following people:
SingerSigner -> Is she really this... absent minded and passive agressive? Has any one seen SS scum?
Gandalf -> Is he really this annoying? I remember ignoring him for LOTR mafia. I also recall him almost winning Alphabet Mafia. How is Gandalfscum?

Fate, AGM is right. Unless you can answer his inquiry, your case holds no water. It's possible that she might have lied, and esu might have defended her buddy but unless you can answer WHY Plum would do that, your case is shit.

If there is anyone awesome in this game right now, it would be quadz. I am very willing to let him have teh powerz of the ring.

Imbue: Quadz
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Plum case is weak. Sevei seems to be viewing it in scum tinged glasses. I especially disagree with this statement here:
Sevei wrote:5. If Plum were town, she would have been able to brush off Edge's question about her buddying and she would never have invented the story that she forgot who Fate was. Instead she addresses her memory lapse not once but twice in #65, once in a comment addressed to Edge and once in a comment addressed to Mariyta, thus drawing undue attention to it.
If she is Town, is she immune to sudden lapses of Amnesia? (Quadz ISO #16.). You forget that Town can be careless at times. Unless you can somehow prove that she wasn't lying, it does not mean autoscum.
Why does mentioning it twice matter?

There is also the fact that it was Andy who modded most of the game. Plum WAS the official mod but I seem to remember that it was Andy doing most of the votals and shit. I personally think that Plum is being a bit too careless here to be scum. I have seen a careless Town Plum actually.

@Plum:
Why did you vote for Sevei? Why did you call Edge Town?

---

@Mariyta:
Waiting on that "Plum case" you are working on. You have avoided that topic for far too long. I certainly do not appreciate you hounding Plum, stating that you have your own reasons. It almost seems like you're hyping it up to be more than it is.
Last edited by Andrius on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Bah. Fix quotes plx.

Fixed by Bro-drius.
Last edited by Andrius on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Spy wrote:There is no overlap. None. It is NOT a coincidence that everyone imbuing quadz isn't on the Plum wagon and I'm calling megateaparty on a Plum-scum flip. Mega.
You think all scum would lump their imbues on the same person? Why isn't it a coincidence? I'm treating the imbue vote like I treat the votes. Who are the scum on the quadz imbue-wagon?

FMPOV, the people on the quadz imbuewagon are a bit townier than the people on the Plum lynch wagon. (Not by much though.)
Spy wrote:What is the rationale for Imbuing quadz?
Welp. Quadz posts strike me as genuine scumhunting as they are well thought out and reasoned. His defense of Plum is too straightforward and too brave for them to be scumbuddies. I see no reason for quadz-scum to defend Plum-Town.
So quadz-Town it is.

Why don't you think that quadz is Town?
Why do you think Edge is Town?
Gandalf wrote:WHY THE FUCK ARE WE IMBUING QUADZ

We have enough support to lynch Plum. The rest of this day needs to be about who we're imbuing. IMO, it should be either SpyreX or Sevei. Preferably SpyreX, as Sevei is making me paranoid that she just came in and realized her partner was doomed, so she started bussing.
Why are you opposed to the quadz imbue wagon?
Can you give me your reasons on why you want Plum dead? Not much in your ISO. Most of it is petty bickering.

---p.edit.
Heh. I was just making an explanation on quadzTown and here he comes to the rescue, proving my point.

I'm all up for an AGM wagon.

vote: AGM
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SpyreX, you are being very weird in this game. As a dude who has been both victim and hunter of your scum game, I'm getting a feeling that you are slowling inching the line from 'I'm an aggressive CAPS Town' to 'Scumbag scum who is difficult to lynch due to 'I'm an aggressive CAPS Town' meta'.
SpyreX wrote:THIS IS WHO YOU WANT TO HAVE THE RING AGAIN.

There's been enough talk. Someone slipping a hammer in here is no accident. Unless your power is "Get a scum lynched tomorrow guaranteed" someone hammering without the Imbue at this point is about the best thing that could possibly happen in the multiverse.

GOD
??? This is so weird.
Why shouldn't
we take advantage of the imbue? Even from a statistics point of view, it is likelier that we'll get Town on the Ring. I don't think we should even be thinking about the consequences of imbuing scum at this stage because it's still D1. Assuming that this is a balanced game, it is the best time to pick Town to get the ring(Max results.) and the best time for scum to take the ring(won't instalose us the game.)
SpyreX wrote:Where.

I see a pinch of "gan can't be scum" and a bucket of "Plum isn't scum" and...

Nothing.

Add in the simple fact in PR land its probably worth trying to save a buddy (not for the least of reasons your underlined sthick) and getting the Imbue? FFFF
quadz' genuine scumhunting is....well, all that you just said. It is possible that you may have your own opinion for quadz...but you are not explaning much.

What's wrong with his 'Gandalf can't be scum' idea? I think it is a great read actually. No fucking way in hell will scum automatically scream out their Nazgul Fakeclaim.
What's wrong with his 'Plum isn't scum idea? I have already explained the possible dichotomies and why they are unlikely.

To review:
quadzscum
&
Plumscum
-> Unlikely due to quadz aggressive defense
quadzscum
&
PlumTown
-> Unlikely due to quadz having no reason to defend PlumTown as scum. Scum only buddy people who aren't getting lynched. It is a waste of energy to do otherwise.
quadzTown
&
Plumscum/
Town
-> Possible.. but if this is what you're thinking about what's the problem with Quadz getting the imbue then?

Also, You called me Town(ISO#2) but you seem to have a problem with calling quadz Town.. why?
Last but not the least.....
Why aren't you taking this up with him yourself?

Vote: SpyreX
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Messed up the colors. But the idea is there so.

@Everyone: Comments on SpyreX plx~!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Awa ng Dios...

Mariyta, if you are Town again in this game, you are doing the exact same shit you were doing in the previous incarnation. -__-.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yo Fate. Let's have a quick yell fest. I feel good today and I feel the need to go down and balance things.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF SPYREX? ALSO REACT TO MY #252 POST YOU CHEATING WHOREBAG.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*BY CHEATING I DO NOT MEAN TO REFERENCE ANY RECENT GD THREAD. IT IS CONSIDERED A GRAVE INSULT IN OUR CULTURE. I CANNOT THINK OF A CLOSER TRANSLATION.

WHAT? ARE YOU NOT SEEING ANYTHING OFF WITH SPYREX THIS GAME? SERIOUSLY. I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE I'M CATCHING HIM AS SCUM ALL OVER AGAIN.

BUT FATE, YOU KNOW I CANT HAVE AN OPINION OF YOU WITHOUT THE THREAD DEGRADING INTO....this. >.>

Okay, I'll stop now.

---AGM
Mariyta reads like Town due to LOTR maf meta. That said, she needs to die ASAP due to WIFOM potential.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I WISH I COULD GO TO SCUMSTORM BUT I AM A POOR. AND IT IS FAR. BUT I WILL TRY.

MARIYTA NEEDS TO DIE BECAUSE OF INTENSE META-WIFOM POTENTIAL. IF SHE'S SERIOUSLY ACTING LIKE THIS AGAINSHE SURVIVED THEN, MARI-SCUM MIGHT THINK OF DOING THE SAME THING.

(Incidentally, I have thought about that. But I didn't bring it up because you're being so nice...relatively.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nice try Frodo.

Vote: AGM
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes it wasn't. And you reacted pretty badly. I think you are Frodo, RING DESTROYER MAN.

I CAN FEEL IT. TODAY HAS BEEN PURE AWESOME. WE KILL FRODO AND HUNT THE REMAINING SCUM.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

NO DON'T UNVOTE. THIS AWESOME WEED HAS GIVEN ME PSYCHIC POWERS. I SAW IN MY MIND'S EYE THAT I WOULD TRIP AND MY DOG WOULD RUN AWAY FROM ME SCREAMING BECAUSE I STEPPED ON ITS TAIL.

AND IT HAPPENED.

THE ONLY ILLOGICAL CONCLUSION HERE IS AGM IS FRODO, RING DESTROYER MAN GUY.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

NO INSIDE INFO.

I'M LITERALLY GUESSING AS I'M GOING. BUT TODAY FEELS AWESOME AND IT JUST FELT RIGHT.

Im FOLLOWING MY HEART.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

MasterSpy wrote:WTF does WIFOM potential mean? Is that like "lynch her even though I don't suspect her because she's a distraction's" second cousin? Please elaborate on why you want someone you read as town to die ASAP.
Massive meta-WIFOM potential means exactly what it means.

Mariyta has been acting very similarly to LOTR where she was a scummy whiny cause for headaches. Since a lot of the players in this game came from the previous game, it opens up the potential of her acting like what she had been acting in the previous game for town points.

So far, I'm getting a LOT of pings of Town Mari but that is mostly because of my previous experience with her
not because of what she's actually doing in this game.
. Last game she's acted like this and we very nearly lynched her multiple times. It was her early vote on the scumGF lynch D1 that ultimately absolved her. But I'm getting some 'waitaminite I've seen this shit before' paranoia.

---

On my Fake Hammer

After Andy posted VC6 he was at L-3 , I moved my vote to Spyrex after that, putting him back to L-4.

Edge and Gandalf voted for him putting him at L-2. When AGM was like 'OMG IM AT A L-1, STOP GUIZE I CLAIM', I checked the votals. He wasn't at L-1 he was at L-2. I saw that as an opportunity to drop a fake hammer to get him to react.

I fully expected Town to go like "OMG. VAS YOU IDIOT. *expletives here*. Instead he went to check the vote counts first
before
reacting. He wanted to react properly. Now who does that?

If you aren't conviced check out AGM ISO #2, then #15 and #16. His ISO #2 was a call for people with regular powerz to not nominate themselves for a power.
Why didn't he imbue himself at that post then? Why did he wait to put Plum at L-1 before having the balls to imbue himself?

A lot of his actions just doesn't add up. Vote AGM at your leisure please.

BTW, I'm serious that I think that he probably has ring destroying capabilites. His L-1 vote on Plum was horribad and his actions throughout this game are mostly efforts to look good. I think he's trying to destroy the ring or at least do something with it before we take him down.

Also, quadz has lost his Town read. His #313-#315 are looking pretty faked. When he got here, the series of ninja posting were already done and it had calmed down at that point. The whole shenanigan with the fake hammer happened 30 mins ago via timestamps by the time he posted #313-#315. I don't get why he's posting like he's in the party when the party was already over.

unimbue: quadz

imbue: Katy
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Bullshit. I don't believe you. If you were the type to triple check the "hammer" vote, you would also be the type to triple check your votes. You inaccurately shouted L-1 when Edge and Gandalf speedvoted you, but you accurately say that it wasn't a hammer? That's a bit too inconsistent for me to be comfortable with. If were Town and you reacted "OMG AT L-1" on what you perceived as the L-1 vote, you would ALSO react similarly at a perceived hammer. Instead, you chose to double check this time for realz because you are afraid of saying.

Vas actually meant to hammer and is making this up post facto = VV is ???.
You are holding something back here. You are
implying that I am scum
...without actually calling me scum. Why imply? Why aren't you saying out loud?

And that isn't even the meat of the case. That's like the frosting on an awesome cake to make it look more awesome. It's that ISO #2, #15-#16. Now there's a scum gold mine if I ever saw one. No defense about that one?

Can we imbue someone and lynch AGM already?

I'm fine with imbuing Gandalf/Katy.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Katy wrote:I also think if he were lying he would have chosen something else to claim, something more intrinsically powerful and less confirmable.
Not if he were Frodo, the ring destroying midget.

I seem to remember a similar situation at LOTR maf. Remember a2rudeboy's claim? That Pippin = hider one? I don't remember your stance then, but I fell for that one. Ever since then, I learned that scumclaim WIFOM is best left untouched.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Feck. Prodded. I'll get a post here later tonight.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Three people I'm willing to lynch today:
AGM, SpyreX and MasterSpy.

AGM: What I've said during the last time I was here. Recent play is unconvincing.

SpyreX: Scum-read due to past meta. All I've seen so far are bad things. SpyTown = obvTown. If Spy isn't being obvTown, the chance of a scumSpy is very very very high. See my other post where I commented on him being weird, and recent posts are too lynch hungry and active lurky for me to be comfortable with.

MasterSpy: Upon review, esurio was pretty bad. Her self-imbue without much explanation in ISO 1 is p. bad, the transition of her thoughts between ISO 4 & 5 to 6 don't make sense. At first she spends some time defending Plum, and she was willing to believe that Plum's memory was faulty...but then finds a way to slink into the wagon by accusing her lurkiness. Makes no sense, nope.
And, holy fucking shit. He's deliberately bringing back "OMG YOR LYING ABOUT PAST META!!" discussions with his #473. This shit already happened with Plum and you're bringing it back again?

Lesee here...eeeenni, meenii, mineee, mo!
vote: MasterSpy
(Plus, I have an MoI D1 lynch streak going on and I dun wanna break it. >:D)

---
I'm a bit more comfortable with quadz again recently, so...
imbue: quadz

@Gandalf:
What's your take on MasterSpy right now?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

AlmasterGM wrote:
VV wrote:Three people I'm willing to lynch today:
AGM, SpyreX and MasterSpy.
This is a bad list of three.
Why?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

MasterSpy wrote:
This is further evidence you just are bad at this game, not that half the game doesn’t already know this.

1. Calling 1 game a streak is classic.
2. So you want to continue that ‘streak’ where you lynched me as Town? Yeah, that’s smart :roll:

Do us all a favor and lay of the weed. It’s irreparably damaged your cognitive functions.

However I do appreciate you are so willing to park you vote somewhere away from either of the dominant wagons so close to deadline, especially somewhere you have no chance of successfully starting a wagon. Both you and Singer doing that provides good information for future days.
Logic is overrated. In a game with no absolutes, logic can only get you so far. Skilled scum can easily argue their way out of anything. Your predecessor was pretty bad, and I don't like your play here because of the reasons I stated.

Plenty of people have expressed interest in voting for you. I don't see why I can't try to anyway.

---

@HEY PEOPLE WHO HATE MS TOO:

Why aren't you voting for MS yet? D:

PS. Plum reads slight Town. She's a bit too uncooperative to be scum, and I have seen her-scum be very very cooperative.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I might have protected someone. I'm confirming with Andy, just in case.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Bah, I suppose there's no harm in claiming anyway.

I'm a one-shot bulletproof Bodyguard. I protected Edge last night. I'm asking Andy if I lost my bulletproof because nothing in my role says anything about being warned about it. And since I'm bulletproof anyway, c'est la vie.

Decapitated does not sound Heroes of Light-ish. hohum may be a douchebag, but I think he's Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

quadz08 wrote:Also, VV. I want details on your night action, NOW. This is of crucial importance.
It's as simple as simple can get. I'm a bodyguard(ie. get shot instead of your target) and I tried to protect Edge last night. Although I
didn't
lose my BP therefore I failed to protect last night. Andy just confirmed that I do find out if I lose it. I've seen games where limited shot BPs don't find out if they have been shot and I read hohum's claim as a green light to claim. I was planning on claiming today anyway, I wanna get imbued and get shot.

SS wrote: Can you clarify what your role means/is (the bulletproof part, not the bodyguard)?
One shot Bulletproof = immune to the first night kill. As a Bodyguard, I can eat an NK for someone/myself. But after the first, I die like a bodyguard would.

----

Imbue: Vas

Well, since I'm claiming anyway. I'm the Undying, one of the Nazgul.
SuperPower: Protect three people tonight from all kill attempts.
NormalPower: Protect one person from one kill attempt.

My rolePM implies multiple kills...which could mean vig/sk/multiple scumteams. Multiple scumteams don't even make sense from Flavor unless Andy went with an Elves scumteam vs. Humans scumteam which is so unflavorlike.

I'll beback with more thoughts.

--prev.edit
gandalf is correct.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Woah. Back the fuck up. This is dumb. I don't know if I have been roleblocked or not but I'm still a BULLETPROOF BODYGUARD.

What makes you think that I
haven't
been roleblocked? A lynch on that assumption is stupid.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually....

Vote: SS
obvscum. Her being instantly suspicious on me without knowing anything before quadz et.al is SUPER SCUM. Add the fact that I can read her like a children's book(like in [REDACTED]), I'm pretty sure she's scum.

If you have to lynch me, plz kill her soon.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh, PS: I have no fucking reason to claim without any pressure on me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SS wrote:You're right. You had no reason to claim. So why did you?
Because hohum was claiming vig, and was saying stuff about protection and I might have had information about that? Also, I want the imbue. My super power is fuckn' awesome.

You suuure aren't acting like in [REDACTED]~ You are way harder to anger as Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

gandalf5166 wrote:EVEN IF VV HAD BEEN ROLEBLOCKED HE WOULD STILL BE TRACKED AS HAVING TARGETED EDGE

ALSO, QUADZ BE TELLIN THE TRUTHS
It doesn't work that way. Roleblocks mean that your target fail to do their action, ergo quadz won't be able to watch me visit Edge because I the roleblock made me fail to do so. Man, I shouldn't even be explaining this.

Just because you have info that quadz is telling the truth does not automatically mean I'm lying. I really did target Edge last night and I don't know why it didn't show up. I think I might have struck a scum nerve when I was yelling about ring destruction, but I'm not sure.

I do think though that the scum roleblocker can only block normal powers. Otherwise they would roleblock whoever was imbued every time(which would make the mechanic useless).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Soo, in SS' mind the scum QT went as follows:

Vas:
Oh shit! Plum is dead! Wat do now!?
Scumbuddy:
I know! You claim one shot bulletproof bodyguard at day start without any pressure on you whatsoever! You need to be needlessly specific about your one-shot bulletprooftedness and your claim HAS to be Bodyguard because bodyguards are BADASS. Also, someone will claim that there is another kill tommorow, so go use that on your claim!
Vas:
THIS IS GENIUS. I love you scumbuddy!
Scumbuddy:
I love you too Vas!
*PG13 sex scene*

---

BUT THE TRUTH IS.
SS:
I'll roleblock Vas. And then when he claims tommorow, my dumb gullible fiance' will take care of the rest. MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!
SS' Buddy:
Well, okay that's fine.
SS:
Okay. See ya N2!
SS' Buddy:
Bye now!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

quadz wrote:VV: Nobody roleblocked you, and if they did, they're dumb. Nobody thought you were obvtown, and you made no hint towards having a good role yesterday, so scum's not gonna block you. Town all thought you were a VI. The roleblocker would have to be pretty thick to pick you for a target.
WELL YOUR DUMB.
*ahem*
Plenty of reasons why I might have been roleblocked. Hell, you provided one yourself.
1. They're dumb
2. I could have been on the right track.
3. I might have struck a nerve with the ring stuff.

I don't think I need to hint good roles in order to attract a roleblock. Scum prefer roleblocking hard to lynch Townies anyway, not obvTownies. Obvtownies are for murderin'.
Your argument is filled with fail assumptions.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

PS. Scum can't roleblock superpowers. quadz not being roleblocked is evidence of this.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

WELL I HAVENT BEEN IMBUED YET DUMBASS. I DONT WANT AN LYNCH WITHOUT ME GETTING IMBUED FIRST.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Silly quadz. Of course, you didn't get the roleblock, they targeted
me
. -__-. The Scum roleblocker probably have a 'can only block normal powerz' clause, otherwise the imbue mechanic would be stupid.
1. If you want to assume the scum is stupid, be my guest. I won't be making that mistake.
2. With what?
3. That'd be a fair point if anybody thought what you said held merit.
First off, these were possible reasons. I was listing reasons, correct or not, because you're being a hardass about me being an impossible roleblock candidate when I could be a goddamn roleblock candidate and you are assuming that I can't be.
1. Hey you said that, not me. It's still possible and I'm not assuming. I'm explaining a possibility.
2. With my suspicions? Maybe I was on right track with something.
3. Oh right, because scum have to be honest 100% of the time in thread. Of course scum would say "OMG VAS IS CORRECT! SCUM HAVE RING DESTROYERZ. I BELIEVE VAS 100%. HE IS SO AWESOME. I WOULD JUMP INTO A VAT OF TOXIC WASTE AND MUTATE A THIRD THUMB SO I COULD GIVE HIS THEORY A THREE THUMBS UP." once I said the ring destroying stuff. COOL.

For someone who's accusing me of being presumptuous, you're pretty presumptuous yourself.
I don't know why scum would roleblock me. I mean
I
wouldn't roleblock me. But if you didn't see me visit Edge it is the only possible explanation I have because I
did
fucking protect Edge last night. And if you're lynching me, you're lynching a protective role. You sure you want to lynch a protective role because of your stupid assumptions? (And I'm probably the only protective role around since I have a pretty badass role.)
---

Upon review, SS is Town. Dumb, but Town. I'll read up soon-ish, because I find it hard to believe that hohum is scum. He claimed the Katy kill(which would earn anyone lots of ire) as soon as he got on the thread and it's not LyLo. That's not a scum maneuver.
unvote
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

AlmasterGM wrote:
VV wrote:He claimed the Katy kill(which would earn anyone lots of ire) as soon as he got on the thread and it's not LyLo.
Wrong. He got on the thread, slipped by called Mordor the scum faction, and then claimed after I called him out on it.
Wait. Soo everyone thinks that... hohum thinks he's Town because he got a Heroes of Light role PM?
o_o
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Ohhhh, I think I see it now. He doesn't know that mordor is Town, ergo, he's scum.
WEll, I'm convinced.
Be votin' soon after we be done with the imbue shenanigans.
---
prev.edit
WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MEAN ABOUT IT. T_T
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I vaguely remember thinking SpyreX was scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

AlmasterGM wrote:Dislike.
What he said. -__-. I thought hohum was going to be force replaced.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No excuses here. I sent my protect to Fate, Gandalf, Sevei. I do, however, want a dead SpyreX. He's been an obv buddy of Plum from D1. And D2, he was doing a hammy 'OMG YOU GUYZ VV IS TOWN' even when I was already imbued and there was no chance of lynching me.

You fuckers keep calling me stupid, but I FUCKING TOLD YOU Hohum was Town. Whose stupid now?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

That's not a daykill. We are Mordor you twerps. The eye is aligned with us.
If the mod scene was like 'Gandalf the White and a giant fucking eagle appears!' then I'll think dayvig. (Plus a dayvig+vig in a game is bad.)

Why are there no SpyreX votes yet? Do I really have to dig up the scummy things Spy was doing during Plumgate + Vasgate?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

HAHAHAHA.

Vote: Fate
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

<--everyone should do this too btw.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I can confirm everything Sevei said. The QT, the fact that I didn't know who she is (Her QT Title is "The Precious"). I fully believe she is Town. She did not act like scum in a QT, plus she's already obvTown anyway from her attack on Plum. I immediately caught that it was Sevei and I didn't want to risk the ring to go down.

This is so easy. Quadz has a roleblock/watch N1. He watched/RB'd Edge. Katy had one kill flavor. Andy confirmed that he would post two kill flavors upon crosskill. Now what does that mean?

Now let's lynch Fate, imbue me and getitover with. He's already flailing scum. And this is ALMOST like a cop guilty. Don't know what the fuck is everyone bickering about, don't fucking care.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

-_-. Why aren't people talking about the quadz watch/roleblock + Fate and Katy 1 kill flavor with claimed Vig? SS is Town yo.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What the fuck? Seriously? CC anyone? I cannot fucking believe this.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Bah. I was expecting MasterSpy to counterclaim and then mercilessly lynch him afterwards. Well there goes that, time to drop the act.

I'm all for protecting Fate, Sevei and AGM/SS. I actually lost my trust for gandalf and the Town is looking pretty POWERED. I don't buy the doctorness, not one bit(primarily because I'm a badass protective role already. Why would there be two protective roles?). With a tracker Flip from Plum(Very weak role. I keep complaining to Andy about the uselessness of Trackers.), there is an off chance that there could be 4 scum. Gandalf is it, FMPOV.

No way MasterSpy is a swordsmith with a "WITH SWORD" guilty on Hohum. He didn't act like he had a guilty on D2. Cops usually go hyperagressive and instantaenously vote the guilty(maybe claim later if no one believes him). It took him multiple wall posts before he voted. That's not how you act with a guilty result.

I think SpyreX is dilly dallying with his claim and is refusing to full claim(with name etc.) because he has locked himself in a not-Nazgul claim that's supposed to make sense with his....uncredible new claims. (LOL, search for Gandalf. Seriously?)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No fucking way, Mr. Snow. I HOPE YOU MELT.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Not voting Sevei. She's the FUCKING One Ring morons. I do not see any reason why she'll be scum. Plus her early attack on Plum is Town gold.

I'll only lynch one of the Two Spys. That's it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Definitely not protecting Fate tonight.

I hope you fucking die in a fire. You think you're so smart. But you're not. (My favorite Dumb Fate moment is "OMG TOWN WON IN MOCO? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WINCONS, EVERYTHING TO DO WITH EXPLOITATION!". HAHAHa. That's so fucking dumb. Here, it's almost THAT stupid but not.). With the shit you are spewing today, you're either dumb or scumb. We are NOT lynching the fucking one ring. I am going to protect her, FUCKING deal with it.

Sevei is definitely not the lynch. I'll be fucking roleblocked again if I don't get imbued.

In other news: MasterSpy just claimed scum by hopping over to the Sevei wagon.

Vote: MasterSpy

And fuck you fate. Your stupid "OMG SCUM MUST HAVE DAYTALK" stupidity can be answered by a simple question to the mod.

@Andy: Do scum have daytalk?, Is this a bastardous/bastardish(can Masons be buddied with scum?)?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

PS. It's about time we stop listening to Fate. Lynch the one ring? Seriously? After she attacked Plum like that D1 too? It's almost as if there are 4 scum in this game. And believe me, with the claims today it's very possible. (That's, Plum/Spy/Spy/Fate.)

AGM, SS, thoughts on Fate's bullshit? Gandalf, I KNOW you know Flavor. Are you seriously going to agree with a Sevei lynch? If Fate is scum(and with the claims we have, it looks like it.), we are in LyLo. We cannot afford a lynch on not-scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

If Sevei dies, the imbue mechanic is GONE. Everyones claims are awesome so far. Plum flipped useless shitty tracker. Makes me think there are 4 scum. It worked in Greek Mythology, Andy's favorite game in MS. And if Fate is seriously even THINKING of going after the One Ring using his meta as an excuse to lynch Sevei(Seriously, read the arguments. It's basically "U DUN WAN 2 B LYNCHED THEREFORE SCUM"), and there is also Sevei's claim that quadz had a roleblock with his watch.. (AGM, as a moderator I respect, Comment on this please. How likely do you think there are 4 scum?)

So there. Excuse ME for being paranoid. But if there is a fourth scum member it is definitely Fate. He's even WANTS to keep MasterSpy and SpyreX around and they are definitely OBVSCUM AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay Fate. Let's fucking talk this out. I'm tired of playing around. Hows about a compromise?

I'll list my demands. You list yours. We barter.

Mine are simple but non-negotiable.
1. Sevei lives. (Non negotiable.)
2. I get to protect her. (Non negotiable #2)

Yours?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Not the time. I'm TRYING to talk to you like a decent human being. I hope you give me the same respect.

Now then.

Demands/Barter/Compromise. Etc.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You really are fucking clueless aren't you?

I WAS TRYING TO DRAW A KILL TO YOU SO I CAN PROTECT YOU DUMBASS. I WAS USING THE VV-FATE HATE THAT WE ARE SO KNOWN FOR SO THAT I CAN TRICK SCUM(WHO ARE OBVIOUSLY SPY/SPY. WHY YOU AREN'T LYNCHING THEM IS BEYOND ME.). I DID THE SAME FUCKING THING IN THE LARGE THEME GAME VERSION WHEN I WAS DENYING TO TRACK REWQ TO BE VOYEURD BY MARIYTA. IN CASE YOU DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER, I DID FUCKING TRACK REWQ AND GOT VOYEURED.

YOU THINK YOU HAVE THIS GAME BUT YOU CAN'T BE MORE FUCKING WRONG. MASTERSPY IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM. I MEAN YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T FUCKING SEE THE FAKECLAIM FAKERESULTS? SPY IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM TOO. WHY YOU ARE FUCKING LYNCHING THE ONE RING WHICH SHOULD BE AN INSTA-TOWN CLAIM JUST PROVES HOW DUMB YOU ARE. THERE IS ANOTHER REASON WHY SEVEI IS TOWN BUT I CAN'T CLAIM IT.

VOTE: MASTERSPY
IF YOU IDIOTS DO NOT DO THIS IN YOUR NEXT POST I AM GOING TO BE SO FUCKING ANGRY. THIS THE MOST PISSED I HAVE EVER BEEN IN ANY GAME. THERE IS SCUM STARING AT YOUR FACES AND PEOPLE AREN'T LYNCHING HIM YET BECAUSE THERE IS AN IDIOT MASON ONBOARD.

FUCK YOU FATE. I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE. I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU AS CALMLY AS I CAN EVEN WHEN I'M ALREADY VERY PISSED WITH YOUR GUTS, BUT NO YOU'RE STILL BEING RETARDED. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A SCUMHUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE. YOU'RE STUPID AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Does gandalf have a protect? I need confirmation. I can prove Sevei is Town if he does protect me tonight.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm a bulletproof variant. I'm only bulletproof if I bodyguard someone correctly(it's a one shot-doc, basically). If I'm shot directly, I die.
I told this to Sevei last night because I detected it was her and thought she was superTown via Plumgate and if I die, no more stupid waffling. She seemed really really really Town in our QT(and if I did get shot, she'll know and claim). I'm still alive. Hence, she's Town.

She is not the Lynch today. Why not a MasterSpy lynch?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

And just like that I regret claiming already. Fuck. >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I know what to do.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nah, not replacing out. If you don't like it, fuck off. I have a love/hate relationship because of one stupid person who I'll be temporarily blacklisting once this is over. Sorry brah, you're no fun any more. Not right now anyway. Plus this game'll probably over after the MS lynch anyway.

Don't think Sevei is third party. In low chance that she is, she's a non-hostile one(survivor maybe.). Don't think she'll be supporting us and be talking like this if she wasn't Town anyway. (Plus she's Sauron's hate in ring form anyway soo yeah.)

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Dead Sevei means I can't protect three people because she's THE ONE RING and it makes sense that the imbue mechanic will be gone if she dies(The mechanic is: IMBUE the ONE RING to a PERSON = SUPERPOWERS. It's not rocket surgery.).

Fate's plan is full of fail.

MS is CLEARLY not Town. Read what SS said. Then add the obvFakeclaim "with sword" guilty on hohum and where he didn't even act like he had a fucking guilty(no instavote even when hohum deserved it.). His excuse? "My hydra partner didn't vote!". Lame excuse if you ask me. If they had a sword guilty, they wouldn't even need to discuss the vote ESPECIALLY how hohum acted.

Sevei is CLEARLY Town. She was very helpful in the QT, she attacked Plum LIKE YOU DID when it wasn't deadline and bus timing mode yet.

TLDR: We aren't lynching Sevei. No one's listening to you. Get your head out of your ass and listen to other people for a fucking change. Being confirmed Town doesn't give you any right to be a douchebag.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

ORRR: We don't fucking need alternatives because he's already scum?

Let's see here. We probably have 1 scum left. If this game is still on, fine I'll fucking listen. But we have to weed the obvscum first and we are nowhere near LyLo ESPECIALLY if me and Sevei are still alive.

I'm not scum: due to claim, SpyreX attack D1, other claims, claiming my weakness to Sevei
SS is not scum: Gifted something to AGM. AGM confirms.
AGM is not scum: Claimed the SS gift. If he got an item from SS as scum, he'd deny it, mislynch SS then go "omg roleblock"
You're not scum: Mason, Plum lynch
Sevei is not scum: I took a risk and claimed my weakness. I'm not dead. General helpfulness and the Plum lynch.

I can't even think of ONE reason why MS is Town. NOT FUCKING ONE. There are almost 60 pages of fucking interaction in this game and it all points to EVERYONE ELSE being Town and MS is not showing even ONE minor Towntell.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vas ISO #7
Already wanted SpyreX dead way way back D1. Plus do my claims even REMOTELY sound like fakeclaims to you? I'm suure you've seen fakeclaims before. Good fakeclaims don't even get close to my claims because they're REAL. Plus I'm survived N2. That makes Sevei 100% nonkilling nonhostile role. If she's a survivor, she deserves to win. Not to mention I don't want to waste lynches.

Where did he clear Singer?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well he needs to claim
something
after AGM's no-roleblock claim.

If MS was Town and he thinks AGM was Town(evidence: imbue vote).... Doesn't that make SS Town by relation since SS gifted something to AGM which AGM confirmed...and we all know Scum inventors will never ever gift anything to Town.

He won't investigate AGM because he thinks he's Town. He won't investigate you, obv.
Why investigate SS then?
Why not investigate me, one of his suspects on D3?

Roleblock stuff I don't know about. Don't really care. Andy's night post about roleblocks may have had something to do with that. But since AGM failed to submit his, it doesn't really matter since we won't find out.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, maybe AGM was blocked. Block the blocker who'll block your kill.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Didn't protect quadz because I felt that scum would use his nonwatch on me to mislynch me even if I did think he's Town. AT this stage I was thinking I was the only PR, so I felt really important.
Didn't protect gandalf because I listened to Fate for a fucking change and nothing came of it.

HEY LOOK. I CAN MEGA QUOTE STUFF PREVIOUSLY SAID BEFORE TOOO!
I have no doubt Sevei is the ring and can talk via QT to the ringbearer. What happens singer? I knew perfectly well gandalf would die.
I have no doubt Sevei is the ring and can talk via QT to the ringbearer. What happens singer? I knew perfectly well gandalf would die.
IF SHE'S THE FUCKING RING, THEN SHE ISN'T SCUM. PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

In fact, Legolas not flipping ANY form of Godfather, hohum NOT flipping ANY form of miller means that MS is a lying piece of crap.

Is there ANY WAY you can make your plan lynch MS first? I will not agree to ANY OTHER LYNCH and it looks like SS isn't too. You're the only stubborn one here.

PS. Lazy ass non-roleblocking piece of crap AGM needs to post.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Nah. I want that dead MS. I can see this game being over as soon as that happens and I want this game over ASAP.

Fate want to fucking bet on it? Let's do an avatar bet AND a 100 character message of winner's choosing in the loser's signature for THREE MONTHS.

If MS flips scum (And he will, fucking count on it): I win.
If MS flips Town (PS: I'm not the one choosing to lynch obvTown over obvscum here, so you're here by default.): You win.

DO YOU HAVE THE FUCKING COJONES TO SAY YES?
DO YOU?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm getting tired of this.

Fate is there ANY WAY that you reprogram FATEWINMODE.EXE into FATEWINMODEv2.EXE with an MS lynch first then whoever the fuck next? (Why the fuck do you need him alive anyway? Doesn't make sense. In the unlikely event that he's Town, he's too scummy to be left alive and for us to trust whatever investigations he'll have in the future since no one trusts him. IMAGINE he's in 3P LyLo and he has a guilty. Do you trust him?)

That's all I'm asking. I'll blindly follow afterwards.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^doesn't answer why we have to lynch Sevei before we lynch MS.

If MS flips Town, then fucking lynch someone else. Why do we have to wait for a Sevei Townflip before we get an MSscumflip?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well that was dumb. I regret asking already.

AGM, ready to listen to reason?
To recap: Fate's only lynching Sevei because he's a bonafide dickhead.
No other game related reason. He just doesn't like to share victories with nonhostile thirdparties because he's a dickhead.
He doesn't even suspect her as scum. (I would accept maybe "SEVEI COULD BE SCUM" but "SEVEI IS A SURVIVOR?" That's just fucking dumb.)

NEW PLAN:
VASWINMODE.EXE*
300% better than that stupid fail FATEWINMODE.EXE virus.

Step one: Lynch MS.
Step two: Win the game.

I'm out.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Still not scum. I did protect SS. I don't know what happened. I had no fucking reason to defend Sevei like that, btw. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A FUCKING MINUTE. Why the fuck would I be picky about who I'll lynch? Also, why would I attack SpyreX like that when few people were going after him?

By the way by lynching me, and we lose this, it's not my fucking fault. I've been doing my job and hunting scum. It's Fate and AGM's fault for being STUPID and COCKY. I'll have the authority to make fun you two FOREVER if you lose this for us. So win-win for me anyway.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hello VI Brigade! Starring dumbass Fate and his sidekick, tard-AGM! If you two have ANY clue to what you are doing, you'd know I don't do shit like this as Town. But hey! You two are too fucking stupid and too full of yourselves to see the GOD DAMN FUCKING TRUTH.

Whatever. I'm still Town. I'm so looking forward to rubbing this game in your faces. This is clearly worse than what I did in AW:Maf(also, back then I had the excuse of being a big fuckin noob. In this game, you two don't.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh man, I promise you if we lose this, this'll spread like FUCKING WILDFIRE.

You two will be the fucking laughing stock of the site.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I did protect SS. She still died. I don't know what the fuck happened BECAUSE SOMEONE'S BEEN FUCKING WITH ME.

I'VE WANTED A DEAD MASTERSPY SINCE DAY FUCKING ONE. HE'S SCUM. YOU'RE A STILL FUCKING IDIOT FOR LYNCHING SEVEI AND IF WE FUCKING LOSE THIS IT'S 90% ON YOUR HANDS AND 10% ON AGM. DONT YOU FUCKING DENY THAT.

imbue: AGM
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

OH fuck you. It's 730AM and I wake up to my protection failing and you two idiots calling me scum when I'm clearly not.

Fuck this shit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well whatever. None of this is my fault now. I've done my part.

Prepare your anus for humiliation Fate and AGM.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What title do you want for your humiliating MD thread?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I was thinking more along the lines of...

"Fated Loss: Dumb Confirmed mason, stupid AGM and poor poor Vas."

PS: Seriously, red herring miller + no cop stuff are kind of popular these days and outguessing the mod is NEVER good. If you fucking think that my actions in this game are Scum me when BOTH of you have seen scum me(lurky ass mofo via DEFCON II and Holografica) and Town me (Noisy ass tunneling mofo via AW:M, AND ALL THE OTHER GAMES WE'VE BEEN IN.), then none of this is Andy's fault and it's 100% both your faults.

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING WANTED AN MS LYNCH YESTERDAY AND NOT WASTE TIME WITH A STUPID SEVEI LYNCH BECAUSE I KNEW YOU TWO IDIOTS WILL FUCKING RIDE ME ON THIS. I KNEW MS WAS SCUM AND SEVEI WASN'T BUT YOU TWO ARE TOO DENSE AND TOO STUPID TO REALIZE BOTH.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

PS: If I was scum, I wouldn't fucking touch SS. You two ordered me to protect her. Why the fuck would I kill her? Why wouldn't I kill either of you or MS for that fucking matter? Simple, MS is using the ever popular Fate vs. VV rivalry so that you can mislynch me. AGM is a stupid sheep.

DON'T YOU FUCKING SEE IT. DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT KILLING EITHER OF YOU ISN'T OPTIMUM VVSCUM PLAY IN THIS SITUATION. I CAN EASILY SWEETTALK MY WAY WITH SS BY SYMPATHIZING WITH THE SEVEI LYNCH FLIP. I KNOW BOTH OF YOU LOVE TO LYNCH ME ON SIGHT(Objection Maf).

WHY WOULD I TAKE THAT RISK AND KEEP
BOTH
OF YOU ALIVE?

IN FACT, WHY DON'T YOU PAY ATTENTION TO MY ACTIONS IN THIS GAME. IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT I AM NOT SCUM.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

PS. I even fucking wagered my beloved avatar + 100 characters in my sig on an MS scum flip. If I was scum, that wouldn't even be fucking worth it. I don't want to imagine a Fate-chosen avatar + sig.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Lol fakeclaim. That is so fake and imbalanced. You think too much about your stupid claims.
I'd try to kill you regardless. What would I lose?

Failed kill = k.
Successful kill = Yay.

As scum in this hopeless situation, I'd try it. I know I wouldn't be able to mislynch anyone. But if I can kill you then I might be able to handle the rest. In fact, the fact that YOU are still alive and Andy confirmed that he DID receieve my protections MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BECAUSE THERE IS A STRONGMAN/SUPERROLEBLOCKER HANGING AROUND.

BUT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE. WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? THINK ABOUT IT. WHY NOT KILL A CONFIRMED MASON?

THIS IS AW:MAF EXACTLY BUT WE HAVE SWITCHED ROLES. YOU'RE PLAYING THE IDIOT THIS TIME AROUND.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm not scum so I'm doing my job and if we lose, the more right I have to make fun of you for this game.

I like making fun of you. Sue me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

The sad thing is, AGM is an idiot. Everything in the above post is LOL wrong.

I'm an obvious Townie with how I've acted this entire fucking game ESPECIALLY SINCE SEVEI TOWN FLIP CONFIRMS THAT EVERYTHING I TOLD HER IS TRUE. I may fail with protects but that's the mafia fucking with me. I can make fun of you two for that retarded Sevei lynch. There wasn't ANY indicator that she was scum, and she had HUGE TOWN TELLS ON HER SIDE.

Then you lynch her because 'THE DUMBASS CONFIRMED MASON SEZ SO'. Confirmed =/= Smart. GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

I get
all
the bragging rights in the world.

Deal with it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:I'm not gonna care, one fucking bit, if you make fun of me for voting a claimed OSBulletproofLAWLZ in this game.

ANd guess what? If you're telling the truth? MS and AGM are both probably scum and its Gee Gee.

So fucking whatever.
Understandable Fate. I mean, if my WINPLAN caused a Town loss as bad as this one, I'd go in denial too... :(

---
AHAHA. That quadz death is all you have on me, which is pretty understandable from where I'm standing since I wasn't sure if he was lying scum or not. (thought he was Town but I was very suspicious because I've annoyed Andy about my shit going through every night and he didn't see it.

I wanted MS dead for a long time, I've attacked SpyreX earlier than ANYONE here. I've done shit that scum would'nt DREAM of doing(claiming bulletproof bodyguard D2, claiming my weakness to Sevei, claiming a weakness in thread to confirm a Sevei A TOWNIE for fucks sakes.). I've been incredibly annoying about Sevei being Town. I've gone against a pretty easy mislynch in Sevei(why would I even think about keeping her alive as scum? >.>.). Fate, a confirmed mason, still alive. SS is dead even if I should have protected her(and I did, FWIW. I protected you AGM and SS. Don't know why the fuck she's dead but I'm too annoyed and pissed to even think about it.)

EVERY THING POINTS TO ME TOWN. IF WE STILL LOSE TO MS, THEN YOU SUCK. The only possible scumbag who deserves victory here is AGM(and he's clearly not scum). MS doesn't but hey, we had to lynch Sevei first for some fucking reason.

Win or lose, this is a nice little break up present for your temporary blacklist Fate!
I'd love to stab you in the back multiple times in games you aren't in.

Or a Town victory. Whichever works.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Still not scum. I'm already hammered but I wanna show you where you are wrong.
1) There is a double-roleblocking, imbue-overriding, nightkilling mafia member remaining. Remember, both singersinger AND you were stopped - and you had the imbue. That's some intense power right there.
2) If the imbue can be overridden, why didn't scum do so before? It doesn't make sense.
3) Andrius chose to include 2 protective roles instead of 1 protective and 1 investigative role.
4) The kill flavor is all meaningless, despite many other players being confirmed by flavor.
All setup speculation/mod outguess. FWIW, ALL THE FLIPS/CLAIMS should mean that the scumteam is just as powerful as Town is(which is almost unbelievably powerful from this point) means that ALL of these is POSSIBLE even LIKELY. In fact choosing to NOT believe the above EVEN IF YOU POSTING IT MEANING YOU KNOW IT, IS DUMB ESPECIALLY WITH THE FLIPS OF THE SCUMTEAM. There must be some kind of factional powers we don't know about to counteract this OP imbue mechanic.

But hey, whatever man. Lynch Sevei/Me over obvMS scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh God. AGM might be scum after all. I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

He has? I'm not reading anymore.

THEN LYNCH MS THEN.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

AM I EEVEN DEAD OR WHAT? I WANNA DIE.

KILL ME.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

STILL NOT SCUM.

HAVE YOU LUBED UP YET ON YOUR IMPENDING HUMILIATION, FATE?

MY CLAIM IS STILL MY CLAIM IN D2. I'M TOWN.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Bah fuck it. I'm off.

Still Town. RIP Mordor. This game shall forever be known as DumbasMasonFate Fail.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nah. I'm an honest man. I've got a Town PM and everything.

I'll expect a /inv 11-ish apology post from you soon, asshat.

You fail so hard.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I got roleblocked while I was imbued. I'm Town.

Soo yeahh.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Didn't think that far ahead now didn't you? Dumbass.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

FWIW, I didn't lose my bulletproof and I will know if lose my bulletproof, I confirmed with Andy.

Sooooooo, yeaaahhh.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I really am Town though.

Dumbass setup specualtion made me rage more than I should have. MS should have died A LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGG TIME AGO.

But nonono! You have to risk it with a quickdraw with hydra'd scumbags.

If we still lose this I am going to laugh so fucking hard.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

BIG WALL POST EXPLAINING WHY EVERYTHING IS FATE/AGM'S FAULT AND NO ONE ELSES.

Dear, Fate~!

Hi! <3. I took the liberty of making this post in advance(in fact, I have two versions. One in case we won and this one in case we lost.). I know you're going to try and squirm your way out of this and blame someone else. But I won't let that happen. This wall post is BULLETPROOF. But do try anyway, I really want to see you fail more.

Part 1: None of this is our fault.

1. This is not Andy's Fault.

After seeing the setup in the dead thread... the town was STACKED like a bitch. You didn't even need to be in the dead thread to know that. The scumteam was incredibly weak compared to Town, even if they did get empowered. Town had 2 badass protective roles, 1 inventor, 1 information role, 1 killing role, THREE mod-confirmable Townies and one flavor confirmed Neighborizer. The scumteam had a roleblocker, tracker, reporter.

You can't say that it was imbalanced to scum's favor, it's a swingy setup that relied on the imbue mechanic on who gets the upper hand. Scum basically had to bring on their A-game because imbued Townies will rape them so hard. They needed go through great lenghts get Townies to empower them, which they failed to.

Now you can say that it was unfair to scum. But face it. We weren't scum.
Therefore, it is their prerogative to whine if they lost. It does not work the other way around.

2. This is not the Town's fault.

Everyone played wonderfully. In fact, there was some pretty high-level mafia gameplay here. For one, they didn't lynch me on sight when the watcher didn't see me visit you. In fact, they even imbued me on that very same day. Most of us already caught the scumteam with their pants down without relying on night results and by pure analysis of day play. Most everyone targeted the correct people with protown night actions. No docs protecting scum, no inventors gifting scum in this game. Everyone who was targeted with an imbue was town.

I commend most of the Townies for their Town play in this game(You, AGM and hohum are exceptions). The last time I saw Town be THIS obvtown was in LOTR Mafia. Everyone played well and it was an honor playing with most of you. Fate just had to ruin it and lose it for us.

3. Not the scum's fault either.

They were pretty obvscum. For their skill level, experience and reputations, they played very badly. Therefore you can't say that we lost because they played well. Plum squirmed and waffled a lot earning her D1 lynch. SpyreX wins this game's hammiest scumbag award. MS' actions did not match their claims and add the fact that they were extremely obvscum to begin with.

If there was one good thing they did, it's that MS managed to buddy his way into your good graces. And, well, that was mostly on you dumb and gullible. You can't say that MS' buddying was THE ULTIMATE BUDDYING EXPERIENCE. Everyone else saw his scum intentions A MILE away. MS acted like obvscum but you still prefered to lynch obvtownies over him. Twice, even.

---

Part 2: What you did and why you're stupid.

1. "HERP TRUST ME I'M CONFIRMED TOWN"

Since when was being 100% confirmed Town = 100% correct reads? Your reads were shit. I know this is how you play, and hey sometimes you do net scum. But you're not that good, and you can be wrong. In this game, you were SO wrong but you weren't seeing it because of your over inflated ego.

2. "SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN, THEREFORE YOU ARE WRONG."

EVERYONE except you and AGM had CORRECT reads. EVERYONE except you, AGM and scum didn't want Sevei dead. But hey! You're "CONFIRMED TOWN". In typical dumbass Fate Fashion, you browbeat your way into demoralizing everybody with your rudeness and got people voting your way. Even when you're wrong.

3. "IM SMARTER THAN ANDY, I CAN FIGURE THIS OUT."

Outguessing the mod is bad. Setup speculation is required but that is NEVER the top priority. It's always READS first THEN you see if it matches with the speculation. Everyone you wanted to lynch from D4 onwards were obvious Townies. Yes, there was that nagging suspicion that something could have gone wrong BUT everyone did not act like their speculated alignments. Sevei was obviously NOT a survivor. Why would she help out like that if she was a survivor? Why would she claim One Ring with very little pressure on her if she was a fucking survivor?

I obviously wasn't scum even if there was another protective role flip because of how I played: my claim, my actions, my defense of Sevei among others. Still, You lynched both of us because you thought you can outsmart the setup. Fate, you need to know. You need to be SMART before you OUTSMART. Baby steps, Fate. Baby steps~!

4. "AGM, LISTEN TO ME. THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS."

Self explanatory. It is also AGM's fault because he listened to you, he was mostly parroting your reads. I'd like to point out the day where you guys lynched Sevei: MS was ONE FUCKING VOTE AWAY from death. It was clear that you won't vote for MS but I was srsly gunning for AGM to listen to reason. However you juuust had to make FATEWINMODE.EXE, didn't you?

Because of dumbfuck FATEWINMODE.EXE, AGM didn't even bother reading our posts, he went straight to parroting and cheerleading your stupidity. That was ultra stupid. Although this is more on you. You had to draw mason and abuse it, didn't you? Town can only trust themselves, but AGM Mancrush + You mason = AGM won't read anything anymore.

IN CONCLUSION:

You fail so hard. Better start working on that apology post, mister. This is /inv11 the bigger baddder sequel. Only this time around, you are about 200% more wrong and you failed 500% more. Also, I'll be linking this post for our games in the future if you even THINK of being this goddamn stupid.

I fucking told you I'll ride your ass on this.
Pity you didn't listen to me.

Love,

Vas <3.
Last edited by VasudeVa on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Surprise surprise!!! Tee hee~!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Gammagooey wrote:/feels bad for VV
Naww, I'm good. I hope Fate enjoys shitting out of two assholes.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

AFTER THE TEMPORARY BLACKLIST IS OVER, I'M POLICY LYNCHING FATE ON SIGHT.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I understand the seething rage, but really Fate made one big mistake - the RB part. Seriously if I was town and alive I'm pretty sure I would have went "Wait, can we be sure they can't RB the Imbue? If they can't then POWER LYNCH HOO".
Really Spy? That could have been overlooked and wasn't even a big part.

The Sevei lynch and my lynch are, hands down, the worst of the worst. He ignored 50+ pages of obvTownie interaction because he thought he can outsmart the setup. He was dead wrong.

(I understand that you're trying to cheer a bro up. But he clearly deserves way less than Friendly Ribbing.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate has always been a special needs child of sorts. Are you the type of person who complains about the extra attention special needs children get, RC?

I respect Andy's decision on that end. If my players were complaining about hydra posting, I'd probably do something about it. The only thing I didn't like was the hohum non-replacement. That needs some explaining.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Ring reveal was just right. On a normal game, that would have easily PoE'd scum into oblivion. SpyreX lynch went after it, then the next day was what-could-have-been the MS lynch.

<3 Sevei too. You were incredibly Town in our QT that I instantly trusted you with my weakness AND were so much fun with your Precious stuff. And a bit more in the other QTs.(Gandalf's, in particular. Your Townread on me via Legolas speculation was particularly impressive.). I'm actually feeling the worst for you because you played so beautifully.

<3 SS. At least I wasn't alone in my in-thread anger. Also, I agree with RC. You've played miles above your game in MoCo.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

quadz08 wrote:Secondly, VV, you should have protected me N2. Durrrr.
Unsurprsingly, MS rb'd me again N2.

I don't know where you picked up that no one in their right mind would roleblock me, but hey!

PS. Read through the scum QT. MS(in particular, MoI) luurves roleblocking me. I told ya scum was threatened by me. But no one listens to me because certain noisy idiots keep calling me stupid when I'm not.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

X

Saw this coming MoI. Even in Endgame, you're still an asshole. If there was a good scumbag in this game, it was Mina(and she was still scum via PoE). Admit it, your play was horrible here.

We had you. Fate was just a dumbass. Don't dare take credit for this, you played so BADLY that I
easily
read you D1 . You even roleblocked me. Twice. Sevei saw it. SS saw it. (I think Gandalf saw it too but I can't remember.)The others may have needed a little nudging, but what Town doesn't? If Fate and co wasn't here, this would have ended better.

I did put some time into putting cases. Check the ISO. You were incredibly obvious scum with your obvious fakeclaim and your best excuse was "Mina didn't instavote our guilty!". That was all the proof I needed. All the CAPS was me trying to go down to their level to get your lynch but a Town is as weak as their weakest players.

It's funny that you blame me for lynching you as Town when it's
you acting like scum
that gets you lynched. It's not me failing to read you, it's you failing to act Town. Also, I'm usually on your case first. I get some credit there and don't you deny it. (Plus, I would argue against SAIII but I don't talk about ongoing games to boost my ego. It's sort of unethical, not to mention douchbag-ish.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@MoI:I'll just TL:DR my thoughts up because I'm laughing soo hard at Fate.

ITT. None of this puts Fate in the equation(ie. you blame me for Fate/AGM not listening when you know he doesn't.), you put your play above what it actually is(shit.), you completely undermine my individual skill level by calling it rhetoric just because my play style doesn't imitate your boring one.

Plus, I love the selective quoting. Suure, respond to the points you think you can brag your way out of!

---

In other news:

Dear Fate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. THE LULZ. IT'S KILLING ME.

I'M NOT EVEN GOING DIGNIFY YOU WITH A RESPONSE. EVERYTHING YOU POSTED IS SO JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING FUUUNNNNNNNY, DUMB AND WRONG ALL AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S A TRIPLE WHAMMY OF STUPIDITY, A HAT TRICK OF FAILURE.

SPOILER ALERT:
YOU'RE STILL WRONG. AND IT'S STILL FUNNY.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

HAHAHAHA. GIFTS RESOLVE LAST.

I DIDN'T GET THE DAYKILL. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EITHER.

ANYONE WANNA TAKE A BET ON WHO FATE TRIES TO BLAME NEXT?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

FUCK. YOU FAIL YOU FUCKING RETARD.

YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL SOMEONE TAKES MY BET BEFORE YOU FUCKING BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.

PS. QUADZ NOT CLAIMING WAS UNDERSTANDABLE. AS DUMB AS YOU ARE, YOU'RE A TOWN PR MAGNET. AND YOU WEREN'T DEAD.

STRIKE TWO!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

HURRY UP FATE. I HAVE TO LEAVE. GIMME STRIKE THREE WHILE IM HERE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

OOHH, AND HE BUSSES AGM IN A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO SAVE FACE! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING(REALLY).

AGM. WAT DO NOW?

PS. As an OP Town, we really can't blame Andy for that. Scum had every right to complain, we don't because we were stacked. You assumed because of the claims that there was a survivor when she clearly did not act like one. Come on Fate, you read my wall.

Good night Fate, I'm out! I wanna come back here tomorrow and see more squirming. Keep me entertained~!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

gandalf5166 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Come on Fate, you read my wall.
Lolureallythinkhereadyourwall?
Did you not see where he tried to squirm his way out of my points? (Read it, it's HILARIOUS.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

See, this is why I have little respect for you. You aren’t reading and thinking and are just responding based on your little personal worldview.

As I said, Town ALL THE WAY AROUND played an average game.

Quadz didn’t out us and left his potential guilty to never be known.

Singer and Sevei let themselves get drawn into battles involving flaming / game mechanics instead of simply hammering the wickedly weak Esurio bus of Plum.

Hohum killed Katy for spite and then basically stuck out his tongue and pouted.

Reaper acted like a Troll and had to be replaced out.

AGM was lazy about following Fate’s plan.

Fate made the game about his reads and his grand plan as opposed to listening to his fellow players.

But don’t let this get in the way of your ‘righteous’ anger. Yes, I couldn't have played compentently as scum. Certainly using what I had available (include tons of Town speculation that was totally incorrect including about the imbue mechanic) and didn't argue against Fate's incorrect plan. Yep, I suck at this game and you are obviously much more skilled
Man, I knew you were a big meanie. But I never imagined you being this much of an asshole. Gloating and berating the losing team like that? That's just a new low. See, this here is why I like lynching you and am very successful at it. Also why I have no respect for you whatsoever and I loathe to think that you even respect me even by a little. You are so over rated it's not funny. You can't catch scum worth your salt and the best you can do is demoralize everyone with your passive aggresive bullshit and then win scum games.

Why, yes! It does have something to do with my personal world view. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can say shit like that, but in reality all of most of those actions are very understandable from their point of view. I'd like to point out where you are wrong so you can stop gloating now.

Quadz was paranoid about his results, add that Watchers aren't supposed to claim non-incriminating results anyway (BONUS:he died before gandalf claimed got the chance Doc.). I don't blame him for not outing his results, because he died before he had the opportunity to. I don't even get why people are giving him a hard time on this. What he actually did was he sucessfully watched and saw the scum kill. That's good play, isn't it?

SS and Sevei did get in a pointless flame war with Fate and co, but at that time you were at fucking L-1 when Fate and AGM flat out refused to listen. (I remember this day very vividly. This was the day when I begged, raged, compromised, defended Sevei like a madman against Fate and when all that failed made an avatar bet in a last ditch effort to get that very important hammer vote. And you dare say that I didn't spend my time building cases and whatnot?). SS and Sevei tried to appeal to Fate's madness in the best way she can because they were both very confident in their reads in you-scum. Unfortunately, that hammer vote wasn't going anywhere. But regardless, you don't get that emotionally involved in the lynch if you aren't that confident in your read. And they were both correct. Still good play.

I'd also like to point out: Sevei's night QTs are AMAZINGLY TOWN.
SS' gifts would have given us the power to win the game. And she gifted them to the correct people(who failed to use them, but that's not her fault..).

You have also completely ignored the fact that in this game, most the Town's night actions were useless WIFOM shit that didn't go anywhere but most everyone who mattered had correct reads because of excellent analysis of day play. At the end of the day, if all that night drama was ignored and we would have been right anyway

Sooo yeah, you seriously call that 'average'? I'll give you hohum/AGM and Fate. But that's three horrible Townies in a pool of 9 Town.

Me, Sevei, SS, Gandalf, Katy, quadz are 2/3rds of Town. Us six... We played better than all the VIs/lurker/baddies going around and
don't you fucking deny it.
We were just dragged down by three of the very very bad players. And I believe I already said this: A Town is only as strong as it's weakest player. Two of them survived till endgame.

Also, dearest MoI.... see here, you just tried to give me a schooling on my 'personal world view' when what you just said? Totally your personal world view(and it's wrong too. Zing!). Unless you can tell me that you have somehow compiled a way to say that you have successful managed to average the skill level of play for the whole site and then compare it to this game, you don't have any right call it average.

I like how most of this Town played, and I'm sticking with it. You apparently didn't but you're wrong anyway because you're only thinking of ways to berate people around you rather than giving credit where it's due. And that's not cool with me.

And apparently, judging by the sarcasm in that last bit of quote, you're doing this because you want to give yourself another undeserved pat on the back. If you're going to gloat your pretty much unearned victory, you're failing. Badly. You basically won over a quickdraw because AGM failed for the nth time and submitted his roleblock 10 mins after yours. Add that your claim was one of the worst fakeclaims I have ever seen. Also theres your vote movements going all over the place. And then the late bus on Plum. And then Spy. Horrible votes, all of them. Very little effort from you in terms of 'fake' scumhunting either. The only good thing you did was give Fate a massage and then some extra service. You whore.

Stop being a dick and play nice with the kiddies.

No <3 for you.

Asshole.
Last edited by VasudeVa on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

AlmasterGM wrote:Everybody needs to stop name calling. Given our situation, lynching VV was the optimal play. The following is mafia 101:

If you have a choice between following the direction of confirmed town and not-confirmed town, you choose confirmed town. Every. Single. Time.
Annnd this is why we lost.

AGM, in your textbook..does it still say that the earth is flat?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

AGM: Reads go first before speculation. Plus, I totally pushed 100% valid arguments on why I wasn't scum for the SS death(you two ordered me to protect her, Why would I kill her? among other things.). Don't understand why you went with the flawed speculation over my glaringly obvious Towntells
especially
after the Sevei town flip.

===

Ah, there goes Fate. Being the big man. I'm so proud.

Fate, I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine(extreme exagerrated rage). That big wall post was totally meant to first defend Andy and make fun of you second, because he's mah bro and I didn't want you to shout at him. Jesus, there was some pretty intense drama involving your re-replacement via the scum QT. Be glad I typed that before I even saw the scum QT drama, otherwise that wall would have had way less mercy(also the reason for the late strike one-two-three yelling.). Most of that is just big exaggerations of some parts of your play, and I was totally rubbing it in your face because you totally deserved it for being a dick.

Soo there. Tone down the rudeness. I liked you better months ago(you were sensible rage-man then) before you transformed into this ego-inflated demon after winning a few games. You can still play like you without being a dick.
(MoI's a different story though. But imma leave that since we're all lovey dovey here and I dun wanna ruin the moment.)

Also. Like you did for me in AW:Maf, I'll spare you the humiliating MD topic. Karma's awesome like that.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SS, who you told me to protect or you'll lynch me on sight D4, died that night. If you think that was smart play for hypothetical me-scum, I don't know what to say.

Plus, the reason why you chose me as scum instead of MS for your flawed speculation, evades me.

Let's do this step by step, because I too am curious.

1. There is a speculated Double Roleblocking Imbue Overridng Nightkilling Scum because SS died, there was no gift, Vas was still alive.
2. ???
3. Lynch Vas.

What's number 2?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

AlmasterGM wrote:2. This role probably does not exist. Thus, somebody must be lying. It's either singersinger or VasudeVa, since if they are both town, then MS would have to be the role that does not exist. Since singersinger is dead town, it must be VV.

When something THAT solid is sitting in front of me, I can't justify flying into guessworkcity and voting MS off some off-chance whimsical theory that singersinger would have secretly thrown out Fate's plan and gifted somebody else and thus VV might be town and thus MS is scum. It's just not practical.
By lynching me based on speculation that something's off, you did more than fly into guessworkcity(since it's all about GUESSING the double roleblocker scum), you practically moved in there and raised a family of five. Also that off chance whimsical theory? It totally happened, SS gifted me.

There was no solid indication that the game was using NAR, nor did you even think ahead and ask about NAR, you just assumed it and that's like the "Welcome to Guesswork city" sign akin to Vegas. You didn't even bother asking about the resolutions, which I think Andy would have answered at least a "not NAR.". Therein lies your mistake, and no amount of explanations from your side can justify that. >.>.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”