She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1532 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Ok. 62 pages. NBD.

It can't be any worse than OoT Mafia...
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1536 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 am

UncertainKitten wrote:Hey, LLD, guess how many pages I got in before I had to give up before I got an aneurysm! I bet you can't beat my record!

I most certainly can!
(
It's purple because I can lie in it if I'm the culprit
)

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1539 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Untrod Tripod wrote:Hey guys. Really sorry about not posting. Angry playstyles like Reck's make me clam up and I was finding it easier to watch what happened in relation to me lurking than to start participating. That ends now.

I have reread and am going to be doing some ISOs over the next day or so to make up for my lack of posting.

I find two things very odd:
1. Reck's miller claim
2. This quote:
UK wrote:As for reading my posts before posting them, I do, but I rarely feel the need to edit them. You know why? I'm town, and my thought processes reflect that. I have nothing to hide. If I make a seeming contradiction, perhaps rather than saying "OH MAI GAWD U CONTRADICK *hurr hurr* ED URSLF!!", you should THINK for two seconds about just HOW said contradiction benefits scum.
"I am so town I don't need to edit my posts if they don't make sense". Are you fucking serious? There is ABSOLUTELY no town benefit to bad posting. Period. End of story. Claiming otherwise is anti-town.

That being said, I want to address one thing first: UK's "case" on me. The first comment about how "no one is voting for UT" was weird, but at this point it's getting scummy. I don't think D1 it's scummy, exactly, to be making a case for lynching a lurker, but I find the case troubling. I'm going to post all of the relevant UK quotes on the subject here:
1 wrote:... you know what's REALLY wierd? I see UTs name being thrown about but no actual votes on him. How disturbing.

Unvote, Vote Untrod Tripod
FoS: AGM

I would have done it in the opposite order but I find it incredibly odd that somehow UT has been dodging votes.

@havingfitz: Why did you unvote Untrod Tripod? When are you going to provide a top suspect?
2 wrote:Where did I say I disliked the attack? I said it was more sound than his attack on Mari, just that in isolation I wasn't sure if there was anything strong enough to commit to on UT.

When combined with the fact that UT ~*~magically~*~ has no votes despite no less than three people expressing suspicion of him, THEN we have some shenanigans.

Basically, I think AGM is kinda poking UT so if UT flips, he can be like "I KNEW IT!", while not starting the wagon on UT. It's a weak case but I think it's a good start. Really, both AGM and UT are fully lynchable to me, at this time.
3 wrote:/me notes CooLDoG failing to vote
his scumbuddy
UT.
4 wrote:I suspect AGM because he seems to acknowledge everything wrong with Untrod Tripod but uses significantly weaker reasoning to vote Mariyta.

I suspect Untrod Tripod since he has done effectively nothing of value, but for some reason a lot of people suspect him...without him getting much votes. I find it VERY INTERESTING that he's evaded votes while getting so much attention.
So the logic is that I am scummy
1. Because I have lurked
2. People have voiced suspicion of me without voting. These people are my scumbuddies.

As far as point 1 goes, fair. I think trying to lynch a lurker when you have scummy vibes coming from Reck's slot and CooLDoG is bad news bears, but whatever.
For point 2, what the fuck? If I were scum, why would my scum buddies voice suspicion of me but not vote? That would look super bad if either of us got lynched. Is your point that all of those people are "coaching" me? It would be pretty stupid of my scum buddies to establish an unnecessary connection to me. But I suppose your argument looks pretty good. Until you think about it. It just doesn't make sense for one scum to say at another scum "HEY YOU LOOK SCUMMY". It would make a lot more sense for one of us to be. I think trying to establish a scum connection between me and CooLDoG (or really, anyone else who's jumping on my bandwagon) is scummy. The logical explanation for why a player would have suspicion on them but few votes is because
the player isn't doing anything all that scummy
. Trying to extrapolate connections between players with so little evidence is weird, paranoid and anti-town.

I guess the real point I'm trying to make here is that UK is trying to make something out of nothing in making a case on me. In making this case, he is assuming that I am scum because I am not being voted for. This is bad logic and it is anti-town.

UK is my top scumpick at the moment, so:
vote UK

I will comment more later. I find LMP's entrance weird, what with putting a vote on me and then taking it off, but I will reserve judgment on that for later. More ISOs coming up.

I'm going to place my vote here for the moment. I'm up to page 10, and UT's play + this comment warrants a vote.

Vote: UT

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1562 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vote Count 3.4 - As of Post 1550

Untrod Tripod (0) -
Lady Lambdadelta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
Spyrex (2) - GreyICE, UncertainKitten
GreyICE (3) - AlmasterGM, Lady Lambdadelta, Spyrex
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
Fate (1) - Mina

Not Voting (2) - Untrod Tripod, Fate

The Current deadline in Februrary. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 8 alive - 5 are required to lynch and 3 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All good currently.

Mod, is that vote count correct? My vote should currently be on Untrod Tripod.

I direct you to the following Rule -

B2) You must Unvote, to change your vote. It must also be in bold. You are not required to specify who you are unvoting for but if you do specify who you are unvoting and specify a player who you are not currently voting the Unvote will not count.
You inherited the vote Mariyta had placed.

Another day, 50 pages to go.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1573 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 am

I'm on Page 26 currently. No Vigshot yet.

I assume you're ahead of me then Fate.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1583 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Fate wrote:Hey LLD, you COULD post a summary of your thoughts every once in awhile so town would KNOW you're not just reading the game and then coming up with some sort of longterm plan as scum.

But that's just me.

Oh, sorry.

As you wish.

As of Page 26:

UT redeemed himself with me slightly when he posted the case on Zang, and admitted him mistake about UK. His play still isn't stellar so far, but he's better than what I saw on Page 9.

AGM is on the fence for me. He seems to be frustrated town, and the argument with SC reads that way to me. But I still get this gut feeling when I read him. I want to keep an eye on him.

CoolDog is horrid. I'm glad he's dead. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

AKR (Now GreyICE) was hard to read due to his internet issues, but what I saw of him was just meh. If I had to lean one way, I'd lean town, but only slightly. I want to reserve judgment of this slot to my read on GreyICE. He just replaced in.

SC is passive aggressive again. He's very much acting like he did in Lucid Dreamers. Only... with even less town vibes. I don't know. I'm hesitant to judge his play style at the moment as scummy due to the meta, but he's certainly scummy.

UK is playing to her normal town Meta. I've seen her as both, and I'm getting a town vibe from her posts too. Very confident town read here.

GhostWriter is a null read for me. BUT, with what Fate has done so far I'm getting a town read from the summation. I don't think a scum Fate would come out and do what he has done so far.

I want to hold off on my read of Mina right now, if you don't mind. I'm really back and forth with her, and my opinion is constantly changing. I want to read more of her before I give a definite read. But know that Mina is someone that I would like to ISO after I am caught up.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1586 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Oh, I see lots of posts about GreyICE. I need to read up to where he makes those posts, then assess.

But from where I sit, that SK read is kind of weird...

P-Edit: UNVOTE: At request.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1607 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:23 pm

GreyICE wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Well, here's the question we really need to be asking.

Even if you're right...this makes you town...how?
My role PM makes me town, not this line of logic.

I believe that I just helped the town, and I believe that the scum are working to push this case against me because they think with another townie dead they can afford to blow the night kill on the serial killer. SpyreX is the correct lynch today if you want to hit scum. I'm a fairly big fucking danger to them since they can't just shut me up overnight. If I ever get accepted as town, they're in big fucking trouble, and they're working their ass off to prevent that. SpyreX's arguments have all the signs of a case pushed without base. I laid this out before Fate came in and blew up the thread, and I will again.

How often does he use an attack that's utter bullshit? His claim that I shouldn't be scared of a lynch because I can just govern myself, and how that made my role bullshit? His fairly quick shutting up about that - without altering his views? His continued insistance that it would take Sylvia Brown to work out that AGM was going to shoot SC? The vast levels of sarcasm and asshattery he used?

Seriously, UK, this is your friend and apparently a good player. Is that good fucking play, or pushing a weak fucking case because you're trapped in a terrible spot and grabbing the first piece of rope you see in the darkness?

I'm going to take a break from re-reading to comment on this.

GreyICE, UK is 100% correct. Even if you are right about AGM being the SK, that doesn't preclude you from being scum.

It actually enhances your chances.

Tell me this much: How were you able to make the logical leap from Vig claim to SK? And I mean by this, how were you able to determine that AGM was specifically an SK instead of, you know,
a mafia member
?

The fact is, the logical leap you took reeks of TMI.

So even if the Vig/Doctor claim seems bogus (and it kinda does), and even if it were to flip SK, that would not make you any more town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1609 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Spy~, can you maybe say that a little more clearly? I think the point you're trying to convey got lost in translation there. >.>

Are you saying you agree with Grey about AGM being SK?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1611 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:35 pm

SpyreX wrote:....

How could you even possibly get that from that?

AGM is town.
GreyIce is scum.
The SK is a myth and a stupid one at that.

You try reporting on the events occurring in the Middle East for the past 2 weeks.

See how much sleep YOU get.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1612 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Also.

@GreyICE: TURBO CUNT? REALLY? TURBO CUNT?

I'M NOT SURE WHETHER TO LAUGH MY HEAD OFF, OR WEEP FOR HUMANITY.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1616 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 pm

GreyICE wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm going to take a break from re-reading to comment on this.

GreyICE, UK is 100% correct. Even if you are right about AGM being the SK, that doesn't preclude you from being scum.

It actually enhances your chances.

Tell me this much: How were you able to make the logical leap from Vig claim to SK? And I mean by this, how were you able to determine that AGM was specifically an SK instead of, you know,
a mafia member
?

The fact is, the logical leap you took reeks of TMI.

So even if the Vig/Doctor claim seems bogus (and it kinda does), and even if it were to flip SK, that would not make you any more town.
OH MY GOD THIS LOGIC.

I WORKED OUT HE WASN'T A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA BECAUSE HE WAS NEIGHBOR CLAIMED WITH SOMEONE I THOUGHT WAS SCUUUUMMMMMMMM.

<- BEATS FACE INTO WALL.

And so your logical conclusion was that the neighborhood in this game contained only an SK and a Scum member?

In a 13 player game?

You're really stretching to get that conclusion...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1618 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:I actually really like that the scum think I am SK / want me as the mislynch. It means I can keep on living and pwnzorzing scumz.

Anywho, Grey is scum, so once again, I don't see why we need to turn this game into a 100+ fucking pages. Where are the votes? Let's just lynch him already.

I agree about Grey. But I'm not voting until I get a full read of the day.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1620 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

UncertainKitten wrote:@SpyreX: At this point, I'm confident enough that
we'll lynch scum twice in a row that the AGM SK thing can be solved without risks.

@AGM: Well, we could go for the record!

More seriously, I want LLD and Fate to finish catching up and I'll be glad to hammer/vote.

@Bolded: In that case UK, are you saying that you already have the second scum pinned? If we are going to wait a bit for this day to end, use the time we have now to outline your cases. Scum and/or SK may not let you live to see tomorrow.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1626 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Page 46 right now. :3

I'm on day 2 when UT is being strung up....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1639 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm tentatively voting you at the moment Grey, if that chants anything.

I'm about 10 pages from the goal.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1648 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:04 pm

GUESS WHO'S CAUGHT ~UP~!

Me, if you couldn't guess.

KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

Vote: GreyICE

Hammer is yours UK~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1650 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Oh, and Grey? That was a nasty slip with the big info Zang must have fed you.

I commend you for tying to cover it... But alas, to no avail.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1651 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:06 pm

EBWOP: That is supposed to be "Vig Info" not big info.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1659 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Vote:UT

Game, Set, Match?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1661 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm

When I finished reading UT yesterday, he made up for his slip accusing you, with one good post.

But then he was horrible again.

SpyreX has done nothing specifically to hurt himself... But with the way SC played, it's kind of futile.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1663 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

UncertainKitten wrote:That's basically the *thing*. SC was bad enough Spy can't erase it. Though I plan to look over how they were in relation to the GI wagon.
My gut says Spy is marginally better
given how he treated AGM after the claim.

This. Hence why my vote is on UT.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1665 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 pm

You will get citations when I'm not on an iPhone :3

But I will provide evidence. Don't worry.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1671 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Fate wrote:....whyy in the name of all things holy would they kill MINA?

That's what I was thinking.

I was trying to figure out the reasoning for the kill...

I have an idea... But it's a stretch. >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1673 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

UncertainKitten wrote:I have at least three ideas about it. I'm not entirely sure I want to reveal them right now.

Actually, I see no reason not to present them now.

I will present mine.

Assuming there is only one scum left, and assuming that scum believes as GreyICE did that AGM is a SK, then my theory would be that they chose to kill a target that the SK would not think to kill. Trying to achieve two kills in one night and make up some ground.

This seems to me like the most probable reason why anyone would shoot MINA. Fate's reaction to the kill even reinforces my theory. No one expected it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1679 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm

I'd like to hear yours UK.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1688 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Fate wrote:I KNOW YOURE NOT SCUM WITH GREYICE BUT HIS SELFHAMMER HAD TO HAVE BEEN BECAUSE HE HAD A COMPETENT ACE IN THE HOLE.

THAT ACE WAS MINA.

NOW ITS....

UK?

CAN SHE FOOL ME THIS BADLY?

REALLY?

The self hammer is pointless to examine because GreyICE was going to be hammered by UK anyway.

It was a tactic employed by Grey to get you thinking along these exact lines Fate. Guarenteed.

Scum is UT. GG.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1692 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Untrod Tripod wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Scum is UT. GG.
Pretend I'm town. What does that mean?

Because I'm going to flip town if you lynch me. What do you do in that situation?

Then Spyrex is scum. Pretty simple stuff.

UK is town.
Fate is town.
AGM is town (WCS he's SK)

Leaves me two options. You or Spyrex.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1694 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:*CORRECTION: They will be "tomahawked," not shot with a bullet.

Heh. Noticed that. Interesting kill flavor.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1701 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Fate wrote:LLD WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN READ ME?

SPECIALLY AFTER HOW GHOST LURKED.

Fate, you're much more suave and easy to reason with when you are scum.

When you are town, you rage to the exclusion of all else.

This is my experience with you, and I know which one your giving off right now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1704 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Fate wrote:SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW,

BUT FINE.

WHY DID YOU KILL MINA, LLD?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU NEED UK ALIVE?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU DONT FEEL THREATENED BY ME?

Hmm let me think about that one.

If I had a NK as scum... And I could kill ANYONE I wanted... Would I kill the person with 2 faking prods?

Or the one who is probably one of the best scum hunters on the site?

Decisions decisions.... :roll:

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1705 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 pm

*fucking Prods.

Also, UK. Part of the reason I was so confident in lynching Grey was because of the Higu mafia parallels. He was playing the same scum you were >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1803 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:58 am

Fate, I don't understand this case on UK. Beyond a shit load of cop claims that you claim were faked?

I notice that UK is at L-1, and has already claimed.

So if you wouldn't mind giving me a point by point case on why you think UK is scum, that would hopefully help me understand why you are wagoning my top town read. >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1806 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:30 am

Fate wrote:This went WAAAAAAAAAAAY down my bookmarks.

Don't stall on me when we have ONE MORE FUCKING VOTE TO VICTORY.
Can you give a point by point case on UK for me?

It's kind of a stretch for me buying UK!Scum, so if you want my vote on this, you'll need to explain your reasoning to me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1809 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 am

Fate wrote:Look, SpyreX knows AGM being alive=certain death tonight. SpyreX scum would've shot him last night and finger-crossed.

Same with UT.

Mariyta/LLD has been town.

AGM is totes town.

UK, whilst bleeding town all game and putting up a good front, committed the worst of sins:
UncertainKitten wrote:Also, just saying, I'm pretty sure AGM
is
an SK since GI basically did the same thing I did against LLD in Higu mafia. Probably NK immune. I just think we'll catch scum first.
The "I want to use what my dead buddy has been saying as proof, without claiming the inside info itself."

The inside info:
The scumteam SHOT AGM NIGHT FUCKING ONE. He didn't die. GreyIce in all his madness had himself CONVINCED that Katsuki didn't send the jailkeep in on AGM intime, aka AGM IS SK THEORY.

Scum LOVE to have caught other scum through way of night actions, and to try and push that with all their might during the day.

GreyIce pushed it and pushed it with his final breath.

UK is picking up where he left via proxy, "GreyIce said it and [vauge meta here] means that he must be TRUTHING about AGM" that PLUS UK's willingess to mislynch today instead of go after "AGM scum"

SEALS THE FUCKING DEAL.

NO I DONT FEEL LIKE FAKING A GUILTY ON THE LAST SCUM, BUT HER REACTION WAS CLASSIX.

NOW KILL HER.
VOTE: UNCERTTAINKITTEN

This?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1816 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 am

I am still an adamant believer in UT/SpyreX scum.

So as long as SpyreX get's shot tonight and UT is lynched tomorrow, we will win regardless.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1817 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 am

So... I guess we will find out who is going to change their Avvy. <3

Unvote; Vote: UK

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1818 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 am

I'm too blinded when it comes to reading UK anyway, so while I doubt she is scum, I could be deluded.

I think town has this one wrapped up anyway.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1835 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 am

I HATE TO SAY I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

UT SCUM IS OBV SCUM. >.>

AGM Vig is confirmed by his spyrex shot and his lack of a hammer. Happy I don't have to worry about prisoners dilema.

Vote: UT

This game could have been over if people had listened to me yesterday. But Noooooooo, we had to do a UK lynch.

Do you want a full case of reasons why UT is scum AGM? Or are you confident in your own reign ability?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1836 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 am

Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm 98% sure you're a vig, not sk. I never said you were bulletproof though, not sure where you got that from. I can just see why sk-agm might wait for LLD to vote for me. Thus my uncertainty about your alignment. For the record though, LLD's uk hammer was scummy as hell. UK was obvious fucking town. Though your choice is kind of tough, that hammer should make it a lot easier, especially considering all of the town flips on that wagon.

Hey UT! I like how you didn't vote ANYONE yesterday. As a matter of fact, you lurked it to shit. The only time you posted was to defend yourself from me. Once Fate started wagoning UK, you disappeared because you weren't in danger anymore.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1838 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 am

AlmasterGM wrote:dude if i wasn't town i would have just quicklynched already

why are you still going along with this SK nonsense theories?

HMM?

He's still speculating SK because he's cautious scum.

He voted me, but he's trying to leave his options open if things go south.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1839 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 am

Untrod Tripod wrote:Yes, not participating in a bullshit wagon on an obvtown player is scummier than dropping the fucking hammer. Please.

Avoiding all suspicion that day is. You dropped of the face of the fucking earth, the MOMENT THAT FATE WENT AFTER UK.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1841 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 am

Untrod Tripod wrote:AGM, to be totally fair, if you're town I think your decision is really rough. Mariyta played a great low-impact game and pinning her as scum will be really tough. She was not the obvious vig kill last night at all. Honestly I'm really shocked that she's (from my position) the scum. Oh well. If you're town let's try to win this.

I'm super busy this weekend (parents visiting and lots of work), but I'll do what I can to get some stuff up within a couple days to make your decision easier.

The first paragraph in this post is total AtE.

You're just dropping scum tells all over the place now aren't you?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1842 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am

Untrod Tripod wrote:Also I love the classic scum argument of "this thing you didn't do is scummy". It's not a case. Point out some things that either tie me to a flipped scum or show a scum agenda. You know, like hammering an obvtown player after your predecessor did hardly any scumhunting at all while tunneling me the whole game.

Whatever though. I want AGM to decide.

Edit: I'm not commenting on that because it happened super fast and I had RL shit going on. Call it a scumtell if you must sink to that level (lol activity tells), but it pales in comparison to you dropping the hammer on a bullshit wagon of a town player.

tl;dr version: I'm not going to argue with you because I don't have a real answer to your points. I'll just keep my mouth shut and hope AGM picks me! It works last round when Fate ignored me, why not now?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1843 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

Tell me, if you thought UK was so "obv town" yesterday, WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY TO STOP HER WAGON?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1845 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 am

Untrod Tripod wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Fate wrote:This went WAAAAAAAAAAAY down my bookmarks.

Don't stall on me when we have ONE MORE FUCKING VOTE TO VICTORY.
Can you give a point by point case on UK for me?

It's kind of a stretch for me buying UK!Scum, so if you want my vote on this, you'll need to explain your reasoning to me.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So... I guess we will find out who is going to change their Avvy. <3

Unvote; Vote: UK
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm too blinded when it comes to reading UK anyway, so while I doubt she is scum, I could be deluded.

I think town has this one wrapped up anyway.
That's what you had to say about UK yesterday. "I don't think she's scum. I don't think she's scum. HIZZAMMER. I doubt she's scum but I hammered her anyway. Town probably has this won anyway."

You hammered a town read and then said you still thought she was town.

BTW, if you're going to get upset about AtE, you really should have started barking up that tree...oh...73 pages ago. Please. You didn't use AtE as a scumtell against Fate, AGM or UK and they're *far* more guilty of it than I am.

@Bolded: "Why me? Other people did this too? Why are you using it against me?" So scummy.

As for why I hammered UK, I can't read her properly. I had a town read on her, but Fate made some compelling arguments, and I wavered in my read. I gave Fate the benefit of the doubt, knowing that I'd still have this opportunity to kill you TODAY.

And I do. Town has this won, as long as people listen to me finally and LYNCH YOU. Been asking for this for a while now, since I replaced IN to this game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1847 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 am

Untrod Tripod wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@Bolded: "Why me? Other people did this too? Why are you using it against me?" So scummy.
I'm not saying "why me", I'm saying it's hypocritical on your part. I don't think AtE is a scumtell in the first place, and if you read through the game you could come to the same conclusion. I am saying you are making a cherrypicking argument by saying that because your expressed towntell (UK) did a whole lot of it and you thought she was town. You said that both before and after you hammered her.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: As for why I hammered UK, I can't read her properly. I had a town read on her, but Fate made some compelling arguments, and I wavered in my read. I gave Fate the benefit of the doubt, knowing that I'd still have this opportunity to kill you TODAY.
You hammered your town read knowing that there was a good chance it would lead to lylo the next day because Fate made some "compelling" arguments? Is that seriously your defense? Town players don't just "go with the flow" in that situation. You made an opportunistic hammer on the one player that pretty much everyone had a town read on because you knew that you would have no hope of defending yourself against her in a LyLo situation. That's not town play, that's scum play.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: And I do. Town has this won, as long as people listen to me finally and LYNCH YOU. Been asking for this for a while now, since I replaced IN to this game.
I lol'd.

I made a hammer because Fate has shown before that he can pull scum out of his hat. I put a little faith in him.

Where as YOU
DISAPPEARED

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1848 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:56 pm

I spy with my little eye, an AGM on the site. :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1850 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:05 pm

GreyICE (LYNCHED) - AlmasterGM, Spyrex, Fate, Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE
UncertainKitten (LYNCHED) - AlmasterGM, Fate, Spyrex , Lady Lambdadelta

What don't you notice on these last 2 wagons?

Oh, I KNOW. YOU.

As a matter of fact, I'm fairly confident that you haven't placed a legitimate vote in the past 2 game days.

You clearly were planning for this situation ever since GreyICE was wagoned.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1851 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Untrod Tripod wrote: Here are our lynches:
Katsuki (LYNCHED)
-
Mina, StrangerCoug, AlmasterGM
GreyICE
CooLDoG,
Zang
, Untrod Tripod
Zang (LYNCHED)
-
StrangerCoug, CooLDoG, LynchMePls
, Untrod Tripod, Mariyta/LLD,
GreyICE

GreyICE (LYNCHED)
-
AlmasterGM, Spyrex, Fate
, Lady Lambdadelta,
GreyICE

UncertainKitten (LYNCHED)
-
AlmasterGM, Fate, Spyrex
, Lady Lambdadelta

Look at this. In your votes, you have hammered a townie, and bussed Zang.

Zang was obv scum. Would have been to obvious had you NOT voted on that wagon.

But you skillfully avoided the GreyICE wagon.

And then you lurked the entire day yesterday, so there was no way you could vote without being scrutinized.

Your hammer on Katsuki is bad.

Your vote on Zang was a required bus.

Your lack of vote on GreyICE was scummy.

Your lack of INPUT on the UK wagon is scummy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1853 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:49 pm

I find it interesting that you come out of the woodwork in this FINAL DAY, with TONS of info and attacks PREPARED.

It's just a stark difference from your passive... scratch that, NON-EXISTENT input yesterday.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm putting this all out for AGM to see how scummy you are.

In any case, the only thing my posts show are your anti-town motives.

And tell me again, why are you so eager on having us stop argue? AGM will have more information and reads to use in the <MOST IMPORTANT VOTE OF THE GAME>.

So I see no reason to end our discussion. It just helps me further show to AGM why you are scum. Only scum would want what you are suggesting. AGM, do you see this?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1855 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 am

:3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1856 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Alamaster, do you have anything to say? Any questions for us you want answered?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1860 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:00 am

AGM, according to UT he "led the Zang wagon push", which he is claiming as town points. (I'll quote that lone if you need it.)

While it is true that IF Mari were scum, she would have played the perfect scum game... Maybe. She would have had to BUS BOTH her partners, and then survive a 6:1 town:scum ratio. Of her own VOLITION. I don't care how bad ass you are, to bus both your teammates by that point is lunacy.

The true scum intent lies with UT (because he's obv scum from my PoV).

First off, he hammers Katsuki
BEFORE KAT CAN CLAIM THAT SHE GOT HER ACTION OFF
This seems like a scum quick hammer.

Secondly, his vote on Zang. I don't believe he STARTED the push. Rather, he saw a lot of people lining up Zang, and jumped in on it before it became too suspicious. This is the "easy town cred" you are looking for.

The next few days, UT decides his best move is not to be outward aggressive, but rather passive and lurk. On the GreyICE wagon, he posts a few comments, but doesn't help or hinder the GreyICE case. When Fate appears, UT all but DISSAPEARS, except to defend himself from me.

I will note NOW that I have seen the scum!UT for 3 days now, and no one listened to me :3

I digress, he lets the ICE wagon go without voting on it. Voting on it would give him some town cred, BUT it would also draw attention to him. His strategy at this point was to remain silent.

The next day dawns, I start with a vote on UT, he asks for a case. I promise a wall later, and he leaves.

Fate wagons UK. UT is forgotten.

And what does UT do? Nothing. He doesn't even post. Everyone forgets about him in favor of UK.

I will admit my hammer on UK was weird, but I wanted to give Fate he benefit of the doubt. He's got an amazing scumdar, and my UK reads have known to be blinded (See:Higurashi Mafia).

You could claim that my hammer was the scummier move that day, but truly, UT's lack of a vote was worse.

He knew that Spyrex asked to be shot. He knew Fate would not give up on UK lynch. So, in essence
If he kept his mouth SHUT, he would not die.

And he didn't. And here we are. He killed the more obv town Fate last night, and ten came into today with his plan about going after me, but also labeling you as potential SK, to keep his options open.

For the past 5 days, he has done nothing but scum moves with scum intent. I caught on to him Day 3. Don't let his operation LURK2VICTORY succeed.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1861 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:00 am

Gah,
Mod, can you fix that one tag?

Done.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1864 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 am

Revisionist history? I'm sorry if I have a perspective bias. But to be fair, you have the same bias, in reverse.

I will not that it's not "tunneling" on you when a) You're scum and b) Mari and I have had other suspects.

:3 How about instead of defending yourself against my posts, you go find actual scum moves I or Mari have made this game, hmm?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1866 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 am

Why do I have to choose? You've done all 3.

You ignored points you can't defend against.
You are prepared for today with minimal points against me, and lots of defenses for your slips.
And you have clearly defended yourself against points that I brought up that you have prepared for.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1868 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:00 am

Waiting for AGM to come hammer scum!UT :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1870 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:46 am

AlmasterGM wrote:Decision today.

Just wondering; Is having the LYLO hammer as shitty as I think it is? It seems like a lot of pressure >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1873 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:11 pm

:3

<3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1874 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Fate wrote:BRAINSS

SHIT IT'S A ZOMBIE.

FUCK.

ROLL THE D20.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1881 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:
Vote: Untrod Tripod

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1887 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Fate wrote:UNVOTE: WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT YOUR LOGIC FOR HAMMERING UT MADE NO SENSE.

YOU SUSPECTED HIM, LIKE UKTOWN, FOR CALLIN U AN SK.

U SAID HE HAD ALL THE MOTIVE IN THE WORLD TO HAVE AN SKAGM OPTION LEFT
BUT UT VOTING LLD FIRST AND PUTTIING HIMSELF IN A ONEVONE WITH HER IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATED THE AGMLYNCH AS AN OPTION. SO PER YOUR OWN LOGIC UT WAS TOWN.

AND LLDS HAMMER OF DERP WE WIN EITHER WAY WAS THE SAME AS SAYIBG WELL AS LONG AS BOTH TOWNIES ARE SUSPECTED I WIN.

Plus she made all those scummy smiley faces. SPECIALLY THE "is bein lylohammerer hhard? I feel your pain agm, please be manipulated by me"

I SAID LLD WAS SCUM THE SECOND I DIED. THERE WAS NO DEAD QT HELP FROM ME.

THE WORST PART IS GREY EVEN CALLED UT THE MISLYNCH THAT'S KEPT AROUND ALL GAME... AND THEN HE WAS

FFFFF

But Fate? The end result is that you lost. And you can say "OH I KNEW LAMBDA WAS SCUM ONCE SHE HAMMERED UK" all you want. I hammered UK with the intent of killing your ass that night, because I knew it would put you onto me.

In any case, WHILE YOU WERE ALIVE, YOU GOT PLAYED.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1888 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Fate wrote:doubt its thsoe three.

PLUS LLD CANT FOOL ME ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

:3 Oops.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1889 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 pm

But besides Fate, I think that everyone in this game played well. I couldn't have pulled this off without Mari's AMAZING play in the first few days, and I think that you guys would have won this game had it NOT been for Mari.

And Fate.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1891 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Fate wrote:YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME AT LYLO WHEN IT COUNTED.

I HAD UT AND SPY DOWN AS TOWNTOOWN, I JUST HAD TO LYNCH YOU TWO GIRLIE GIRLS TO WIN

Protip: You can't lynch someone if you have a bullet in your head from the night before.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1892 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Also, WHY DO YOU THINK I LEFT YOU ALIVE? (Other than the fact you were obviously being doc'd by AGM).

Because you and UK were going to be at each others throats. I knew you would.

And when it comes down to it, if given a choice, I knew you would overlook me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1893 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Left you alive as in, why do you think I killed Mina?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1897 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Fate wrote:LLD, you played well you really did. I'm not downplaying your achievement, I'm just mad AgM didn't see through it as per his own logic andVC and evrything

It was the SK thing really Fate.

I noticed that AGM was getting caught up on the SK motives the prior day with UK.

So when I noticed that UT had made the mistake of saying something about SK!AGM, I jumped on the chance to say "AGM is 100% confirmed vig".

Even thought UT had his vote on me from minute 1, I think this is what really got to him.

I don't blame him. That comment about lylo being hard was 100% genuine and without alignment bias. I would have hated to be in his position. Don't be too hard on him.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1899 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 pm

SpyreX wrote: GreyICE, Zang, Mari. Book it.

This is Spyrex calling scum team on Day 3. He even referenced it again on day 4, prompting the "LLD CAN'T FOOL ME" quote from Fate.

This was the scariest fucking moment in the game for me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1900 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:43 pm

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/DXah8Ui3ghxC

There's Mafia QT. I don't think any objections will be held to posting it...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1902 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Fate wrote:HEHHAHAH TOO LATE GREY HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did he not want it posted? :3

I didn't really see anything all that important or bad in there... >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1918 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:32 pm

UncertainKitten wrote:Also, UT. Play like you did in lylo all the time. That was really impressive, in my opinion. The SK spec wasn't great, but I fell for the same thing so look who's talking.

This x1000.

UT, you seriously played one hell of a final day.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1921 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Also, I know my arguments in final day were bad... But they aren't designed to be convincing the dead thread. They were designed to convince AGM. And AGM specifically.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1923 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Also, what's up with GI praising me in the Dead Thread?

Apparently I have scary good instincts? >_>

I don't see it, but ok :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1926 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:39 pm

BTW, I think my Mina NK was a stroke of genius BTW. I think it's what won me the game.

Edit: I'm kinda shit at Mafia UK :S Just sayin', I have a tendency to... Be unable to express my logic clearly.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1928 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 pm

UT, you will take that back. Your end game is deserving of praise. Even if you did not win, it was fucking outstanding.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1929 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 pm

But UK, honestly I don't have any of the skills that you or Fate or [insert name here] have.

I'm pretty damn average, and I am lucky to have a perfect record xD

(Though... I seen to have an affinity for SK games. I do well in those... And yes I'm counting this as an SK game because my partners were dead by the time I came in)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1935 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:52 pm

MagnaofIllusion wrote:From a spoiled perspective I have to agree with LLD. I would pretty clearly say Untrod outplayed LLD by a pretty wide margin on Day 5. He just forgot to appeal to AGM's ego :D

Be fair. Had it been Fate with the hammer, my case against UT would have been different.

While UT's play was great for overall town appearance and argument... The reason my case won was because it was designed for AGM, and I had been preparing it since day 3.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1937 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 pm

@GreyICE: Your play mirrored scum!UK in Higurashi mafia. I know because I was an SK in that game.

UK claimed scum that game to try and get me (SK) lynched.

So many comparisons to draw.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1939 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm

One thing I should mention: I have Photogeaphic memory.

So I was immediately able to draw he comparison by looking back through my internal of folders of games.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1940 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Ebwop: photographic

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1943 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Katsuki, I refuse to count OoT. That game was removed from record because of Mod Douchebaggery.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1945 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:02 pm

If I really wanted to, I'd call that game a town win (because it was) but I'll let he mid have his super hammer, and I just wont count that game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1948 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 pm

@Grey: UK has no problem escaping lynches as SK.

Edit: cut by UK LOL

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1950 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:12 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:One thing I should mention: I have Photogeaphic memory.

So I was immediately able to draw he comparison by looking back through my internal of folders of games.
Wait, really?

That's fucking awesome.

It also gives chronic headaches... But we all have trade offs.

All I know is that my post in this game where I outlined all of UT's votes and the wagons he did and his scum intent behind them... Was all done from memory on my iPhone. >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1952 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:15 pm

But do you want that kind of detail for all aspects of life?

Certain things can't be unseen... And with photographic memory that becomes a very vivid image that can't be unseen...

Yes I'm traumatized. Yes it probably made me a horrible person.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1955 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Kat, I know. I know.

@GreyICE: if you want, try this. Find an angle of the room you are in, look at it, and close your eyes. Try to re-construct the room as accurately as you can.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1961 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 am

Fate wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Dammit LLD quit crampin' my special snowflake style. I don't have anything nearly that cool, even if it's sometimes a curse!
You'll always have a special place in my heart <3

Shit, does this mean I won't be able to rely on you and UK dueling to the death next time I'm scum in a game with you both?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1976 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:08 am

The reason I love Fate and UK so much is the passion they put into the game. As town, they really and truly are showing their frustration and rage. To say that they should change is a little bit wrong.

They should only be more careful. The thing is, with reference to anger... You have to realize that Mafia is a game of emotion as well as intuitive thought and logic. We like to try and remove emotion from the game, but it can't be like that. So I would only say that perhaps UK should keep her Rage... And keep her fury at the people who piss her off... But be more diplomatic about it.

Fate, I refuse to tell you to change. People love you or people hate you. I try not to get upset if you call me a bad player... Instead, I use it as motivation to kick your ass (ex: this game). But you would lose something if you held back. I would only say that the personal attacks could be made to be less... Personal. :3

Overall... I respect players who allow their emotion to enter their play. It's a risk, for sure. My emotion in my play makes me have a tendency to jump to a conclusion that might not be valid, due to being over-eager. The thing is though... Even though over-eager can be bad... It also can lead to catching scum off of intuition. -shrug-

tl;dr: Don't change your rage... Simply refine it more diplomatically, so as to upset less people.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1979 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 am

UncertainKitten wrote:Well, I sorta get what your saying, but I think there's good fervor and bad fervor. And I'm currently doing a lot of the bad fervor. I should be able to still be passionate about things without insulting everybody. The main thing is I need to remove the personal attacks and such.

I think I am perfectly capable of dancing without caps. Hell, you've seen me in Higu, LLD.

True enough... but you were playing against a competent opponent in that game. Imagine CoolDog as the SK. :S

I think you're an amazing player. And you are certainly able to fight with the best of them. The question is, can you keep from raging
TOO HARD
with the
worst
of them?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1982 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:43 am

UncertainKitten wrote:Yeah, that's the big problem, as I said. But, hey, I have new secret tech to help with that :O

Ooh~!

A secret, not-so-secret, tech?

You can share,
Lambdadelta will no tell anyone.
:shifty:

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1990 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 am

StrangerCoug wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:/me never plays larges

Sorry UT :(
Aww, was SWN II too much for you?

Aww, was SWN III too much for
you
?

:wink:

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1992 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 am

Fate wrote:
14 is one more than 13.

Wait really?

You're sure?

You're not pulling my leg, right?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1997 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 am

Fate wrote:Last time I checked anyway. Don't you have perfect recall of that one time in 2nd grade when we were counting pieces of candy together to do math?

Yeah, but my teachers was scary back then. I try to repress those memories. :wink:

You've never seen a french woman rage. Let alone an Acadian woman.

I think she also died of a heart attack a few years later too... :S

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1998 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:55 am

StrangerCoug wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:/me never plays larges

Sorry UT :(
Aww, was SWN II too much for you?

Aww, was SWN III too much for
you
?

:wink:
Well, given I've imposed a one-game modding limit on myself (again) after that, that's not too far-fetched a conclusion.

You know I'm only kidding~<3

You're a great mod :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2000 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 am

I don't know SC.... All I had to do to get AGM to shoot Spyrex was say "Look at SC's game! That can't be town!"... :X

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2002 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:02 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:Reliable tells on me may exist, but I can be hard to get a read on. Don't feel too bad.

I don't feel bad... I won this game. :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2005 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Katsuki wrote:SC why do you always seem scummy? :/

His play style is passive. SUPER passive.

And many players on this site equate that with scum.

I do too... but not in SC's case.. not all the time at least.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2013 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Fate wrote:
Fate wrote:Hey LLD, you COULD post a summary of your thoughts every once in awhile so town would KNOW you're not just reading the game and then coming up with some sort of longterm plan as scum.

But that's just me.
WHAT TOWN READ ON LLD?

She just wasn't on my radar yet, if UK didn't go all "AGM-SK" on me, I coulda looked her way.

You almost did. I believe you asked me "Why I killed Mina".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2016 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Fate wrote:AND YOUR RESPONSE "Oh fate I woulda killed you! SUPER BEST SCUMHUNTER OF THE SITE!" was reeking of such appeasement and buddying....

DAMN IT ALL.

But you ARE~ the best scum hunter on this site!

:cool:

But seriously, you are one of the best :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2029 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 pm

GreyICE wrote:Uh, I can't think of too much you did wrong, tbh. You and Mari played the best from the original player list.

What's this? You complementing the "Turbo Cunt"? :cool:

<3 UK

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2031 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 pm

What about me Fate? Can you do it for me this game? :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2039 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Fate wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What about me Fate? Can you do it for me this game? :3
If you had made any glaring mistakes you would have lost.

But using those cheeky little smiley faces and being all around way too eager for AGM to hammer "UTscum" was some bad acting, FMPOV. But AGM bought it, I was dead, and you won.

Oh and that UK hammer was terrible, but again... AGM apparently had the same mindset that "doesn't matter if I vote a townread, this game's wrapped up" so he let it slide.

WHICH REMINDS ME:

UK, LLD's play basically mimic'd yours from Objection Redux... "Fate! Can you make a case on town for me so I can understand why I'm voting them? Kthx"
"Bullets for bullets!
"HAMMAH TOWN!"

>_>
<_<

*files it away as a girl-only scumtell for future games*

The first part about the emotes and the logic is a little bit invalid because it was designed for AGM, as you mentioned.

The thing about the "Bullets for Bullets", is that I recalled a conversation I had with UK about how to deal with your rage. She told me that asking you to lay out your case directly, point for point, was the best way to get you to debate with me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2041 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:08 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Sorry, it read like you thought it was a good thing. No, this wasn't purely your loss, but you certainly contributed.

And you've been told. You're passive as fuck and display no intent. Here's my advice. Grow some balls.
And here's my advice to you: Calm down. Part of the reason I replaced out citing the game as "demotivating" was that the thread was pretty much the war zone it's turning back into now. Too many insults and too few decent cases.

I disagree. Neither of you should change. :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2043 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:15 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:So you like QuietCoug and RagingKitten, eh?

I like StrangerCoug and UK. I don't like Pseudo-SC and Pseudo-UK. :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2047 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Fate wrote:You two not acting like yourselves, trying to be something different and not genuine, etc.

This :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”