Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1544 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Fate »

Why in the goddamn hell is this in CONEY ISLAND.

AND 62 FUCKING PAGES.

I SWEAR BEFORE I GOT MY ROLE PM I LOOKED AT THE
FIRST
LINK D'IMPORTANCE AND IT WAS A DAYKILL ON D1
PAGE THIRTYFUCKINGSIX OF A MINI

JESUS.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1545 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Fate »

IM ALMOST TEMPTED TO READ THIS THING BACKWARDS AND CATCH SCUM THAT WAY, BUT IM REALLY CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THE HELL IS SO INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT FOR 60 PAGES.

SPOILER ALERT:
THE STARS HAVE NOT ALIGNED TO CREATE A SPYREX-FATE GODTEAM. SHAMITY SHAME SHAME
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1546 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Fate »

12. Havingfitz - Louis, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla], shot with a silver bullet Day 1.
5. Katsuki - Sylvia, Seductress [Town Redirector / Modified Jailkeeper] lynched Day 1.
1. Zang - Gregoire, Royal Knight [Mafia Roleblocker / Janitor] lynched Day 2.
6. LynchMePls - Henri Sardis, Head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf [Town Miller] tomahawked Night 2.
9. CooLDoG - Jean-Francois, Hunter [Town Tracker / Day-Vig] slaughtered Night 2.
This list makes me smile.

I won't have to deal with any of that policy lynching, its going to be an ACTUAL game from here on out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1549 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Fate »

So uh, I can just treat the first 60 pages of this thread as "YOURE READS ARE HORRIBEL DIEDIDEIDIE" on all the subpar players and NOT do a catchup post?
>_>

<_<
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1551 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Fate »

Ahh but we have to kill LLD likely though.

Shame shame.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1554 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Fate »

$100 bucks say I can read the thread with bias against her slot and get her lynched.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1555 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Fate »

Hmmmm LMP is the only scum kill, I guess it was doc fishing and that LMP didn't claim Miller.

Am I right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1557 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Fate »

Oh wait there were two deaths N2.

Whoops >_>

I'm guessing you have a town read on your lil girlie girlie friend slot.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1561 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

Mina's probably scum isn't she.

I am reading, this is how I do it.

Come on now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1563 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

My god AGM, why did you shoot the miller after ZANG's reactions to it?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1564 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

SC voting the claimed miller D1. Useless action #1 noted.
Oh and here comes the VI crew/Scum to make it an actual wagon...

(I just realized I stopped commenting, its not like GW made my slot obvtown or anything Im just not feeling it this game. However I am getting good practice at reading CooLDog/Zang)

Damn it, I'm gonna have to get SpyreX lynched today aren't I? But but... He wouldn't ASK me replace just to MANIPULATE me....WOULD HEL?!?!?!?!!

UK is obvtown in case that wasn't clear. There goes my LLD lynch >_>
<_<

I'm gonna do my best to get Mina lynched over StrangerCoug, but no promises Spy.

-THIS JUST IN. OR WE COULD LYNCH UNTROD WHO SHOULDNT STILL BE ALIVE WITH A CLAIMED VIG UP INS-

Was there a universal role-blocker N1 or some shit?

UK, if you were town and don't need to edit your posts, why the HELL didn't you just vote UT for his case on you? Cared about being seen as OMGUS huh?
Fortunately that's null. Its just a cute dissonance you have /wink

Oh, you are voting UT.

10 PAGES BREAK TIME.

<_<
>_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1565 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Fate »

UK continues to bleed town. Oh boy I'm going to enjoy the next time I see her as scum since I'll be able to catch her quite easily/.
Minascum wrote: And considering any miller character will be a bit dodgy, anyone voting LMP for flavour alone (looking at you,
havingfitz and CooLDoG)
without having ever seen the movie is being very arrogant and ignorant. I am trusting Mariyta's word that Henri Sardens is plausible as a miller, and leaving it for now.
Zang-sized gaping hole in this post.

MHMMM

AGM is town. Apparently he's claimed vig so I suppose this isn't important. He's not a meanie SK is he >_>
SC wrote:Could you clarify here? AlmasterGM still won't tell me the scum motivation behind what Reckamonic did, so I'm having trouble connecting the dots.
Actually he did, he literally four posts above yours.

OH NO STRIPES THEY HURT. Like UK was reading this post anyway.

If UT is town (which he may very well be) he nailed the scumteam quite early. Hmmm

Vote: Mina

Fine with this now.

This D1 AGM wagon amuses me.
Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (0) -
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM
(3) - StrangerCoug,
UncertainKitten, AKnottedRoper

Katsuki (1) - Untrod Tripod
LynchMePls
(3) -
Zang,
CooLDoG, havingfitz

StrangerCoug (0) -
AKnottedRope (1) - LynchMePls
CooLDoG (3) - AlmasterGM, GhostWriter,
Mariyta
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (
2) - Mina,
Katsuki
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1567 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

You can bus Mina to make up for trying to use me for your EVIL PLANZ this game SpyreX.

<3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1568 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

Mina wrote:No time for an actual post, but to appease our anal King:

UNVOTE: GhostWriter
VOTE: Zang

Except now I'm actually tempted to change to Katsuki. Thanks, I was starting to find it suspicious that I didn't have a single scum read on the AlmasterGM wagon (although I'm feeling a bit worse about StrangerCoug's last post made me paranoid). So sweet of you to out yourself like that.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1570 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Fate »

Try using "Reading". It's at the bottom of your tech tree. It's right below "Understanding", which is a few notches below "Critical Thinking". Oh and btdubs, "rubs me the wrong way" means "his playstyle rubs me the wrong way", as in I think you're scum and need to be lynched.
Win.

AGM is town above town.

Zang getting bussed for cred, how TYPICAL. Hai Mina and Cougy

I'm almost amazed Zang survived this D1, but I know Katsuki is quite easily lynched.

Ah good good, AGM softdefended Zang. I'm looking forward to who tries to use this against him come D3.

And here I was about to say "can I stop reading yet?" -_-
Oh Lordy a neighbor claim. Zang didn't flip neighbor >_>??

OOoh A SC WAGON!?!?! ALL TOWN?>

OOH SC STILL LIEKS THE ZANG WAGON EVEN AFTER AGMS NEIGHBOR CLAIM?

OHOHOHOHOHO.

Side note, I saw a rat in my kitchen earlier. Do I kill it with fire or do I fire it with kill? He's hiding in the stove for fucks sake, so I pre-ignited it to 400 degrees but that didn't kill him. He's found some hiding place in it apparently...

I saw Mina's prods this game and I immediately wanted her lynched based on that, not that that has biased my read through NO SIREE IT HASNT I SWEAR.

<3

Mina when will we be town together?
Breaking my heart wrote: For the record, if Zang flips scum neighbour at any point, that would confirm AGM as town, but he's also
But if he flips scum Roleblocker/Janitoring like in your role PM THEN what? I'm staying tuned.

BTW given Spy's latest post I'm gonna LAFF if he had Mina-buddy as town in his catchup post only to be forced into bussing her with my presence.

How the hell did this day end in a Katsuki lynch...

Mina->Katsuki mislynch
SC->CDog mislynch

Spin spin spin the wheels of time.....
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1571 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Fate »

Use of DGB's signature scumtell? Check.

SpyreX whyyyyyyyyyyyy WHYD YOU ASK ME TO READ 60 PAGES?

ITS BECAUSE YOU KNEW.

YOUD KNEW ID WANT REVENGE? IS THAT IT?

StrangerCoug and Mina are buddies.

Game solved.

Considering another 10 pages before even so much as a DAYKILL,

Can I just let the terrorists win?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1572 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Fate »

Oh GreyIce huh, seems he can't read UK yet.

StrangerCoug wrote:CooLDoG should most certainly shoot today, but while I'd pick a scummy player on which we're not likely to be able to get a wagon in time if I were him, we want to be careful that the vig kill is not scum-controlled.
LOLRONY

Also LOL at scum killing CDog over UK.

I had forgotten HF was in this game. Perfectly fine viggin
The answer is that your Role PM specifically specified you needed to post in thread. I'm not worried about spacing ...
Loving the in-thread mod-confirmation of his role though....

Whoops I took a break and got side-tracked

<_<
>_>

WHAT PAGE WAS I ON?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1574 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Fate »

13. Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1575 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Fate »

Hey LLD, you COULD post a summary of your thoughts every once in awhile so town would KNOW you're not just reading the game and then coming up with some sort of longterm plan as scum.

But that's just me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1576 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Fate »

LOL, SC got UT and UK mixed up with who he was accusing of rolefishing
then keeps his vote on UK

Jeez. No luck this game, eh SpyreX? At least all GhostWriter did was lurk.

Not touching that town on town LULZFEST of GreyICE thinking Untrod's post was rolefishing when it wasn't. And there was a pro-town motive for it.

SC busses Zang at least, should be fun to see how that turned out.

Town Governor can out a scumteam quickhammering at LyLo... but still. No reason to claim for no reason -_-

45PAGEBREAKER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1577 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hey, I happen to like Fate, Mari :P.
<3

AlmasterGM wrote:Nice replacement. See the two buddies about to get crushed, evacuate. Yeeeeeaaaaahhh.
^Accurate.

Trap card eh? Hell sure, we can lynch AKR's slot anytime. You also could've vigged him, though given LMP's posts over the past two days and yeah I don't blame ya. I won't be voting Icy any time soon though.

FINALLY, Zang confirms UT AND Mariyta as town. *phew*

I don't mind dealing with LLD when she's 90% town, so its fine. I'll still probably get mad at her when she plays subpar and such though...

Wait, Mari doesn't hate me? Why would she replace out then? Because I actually-horror-expect people to ACT like they're playing mafia when they sign up for a game? I mean, players like Katsuki and Mari I love to death but they treat this game like a class that they can COAST through for a good grade and that should be enough.

Except the class is a joint effort and you're BASICALLY just dumping off extra responsibility-including the one to read how OBVTOWN you are (Katsuki always thinks she should be easily read...)-on your fellow townbuddies.

It's not that it isn't fair. Its just that playing like that will get you LYNCHED/PRESSURED always. No hard feelings though.

ANYWAY

Look at Mina's classic "LMP U BAD IF U TOWN! YET U SCUM CUZ I NEED TO BE IN UR TOWN LYNCHIN UR TOWNIES"
Mina wrote: This definitely isn't a scum-on-scum fight, because if Zang flips Mafia Roleblocker, with no neighbour in the title, we'll all know AGM was lying.
O RLY?

Vote: Mina
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1578 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Fate »

What in the fucking hell....

GreyIce said "ZANG IS AGM A VIG?" out of ALL THE ROLES? That is a horrible slip.

I can't really see any explanation for it otherwise, but its such a classic noob mistake.

No where in the thread did AGM claim a vig up till this post, I've been watching for it too.

Hmph. And here I thought I could read AKR.

I don't know why in the hell AGM didn't shoot AKR last night though.

GreyICE wrote:
LOL

Not really. You told me yourself when you beat the townie drum. You told me yourself with an argument designed to get Zang quicklynched. You told me yourself when you backed off Zang and went after me when it became apparent we wouldn't quicklynch Zang. You told me yourself when you told me 'Manga of Illusion likes interesting setups.' What's so interesting about a town-scum neighbor pair? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Katsuki knew you. Bless her heart, however horrible, lousy, no good, very bad her day 1 play was, she made 1 read. Just one.

AGM IS THE
SERIAL KILLER

The pair is SCUM-SCUM. AGM was scared on day 1 that a Zang townflip would put attention on himself. He didn't consider a scum-scum neighbor pair. Look at his talk about interesting setups. Why is there any talk of interesting setups? He's laying the ground for his vig fakeclaim (oh, it's an "interesting setup").

Yeah, bullshit. Even with Zang being the scum roleblocker, a 1-shot vig/tracker, a vigilante neighbor, a Redirector/Jailkeep, and more? A possible cop (although a miller without a cop wouldn't shock me, that one is getting old hat). I don't fucking believe that. I don't know Kdub, but we're supposed to believe that a basic 10:3 gives the town all of this when Faraday, Seacore, and Nikanor reviewed it?

Bullshit. The last mini I was in was 10:3. There was a pair of neighbors, a pair of masons, and a 2-shot dayvig. And the mafia had a power role (2-shot rolecop) and daytalk. The town swept it easy and might have been slightly too strong. This in a 10:3? Total. Fucking. Bullshit.

I don't see ANYWHERE in this post an explanation of why you thought AGM was a VIG, and not anything else since all he said before you asking him was "Zang didnt RB SC because I said I was targeting SC" that's all he said: targeting.

Also SHAME on AGM for telling Zangsucm his role. This means Katsuki's jailkeep actually SAVED him at least...

ALSO NOTICE THE IMMEDIATE JUMP FROM, "ZANG NEEDS TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF. PLEASE. EVERYONE WAIT FOR ZANG."

TO

"AGM IS SK AND ZANG IS SUCM AND THEY ARE SCUM-SCUM COMBOZ"

WITH NO ANYTHING IN BETWEEN.

BULLSHIT.

YOU'RE DEAD GREYICE

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GREYICE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1581 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Fate »

Lol Bulletproofscumclaim.

That's why AGM didn't shoot.

Good good...

Though I'm curious why the day has lasted long enough for me to replace in and Grey hasn't been quicklynched.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1585 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Untrod Tripod wrote:I fail to see how that sort of logical leap is unusual for GI.

I'll admit it's scummy, but please, it's not like he hasn't said anything that outrageous before.
Unvote

The logical leap is scummy as hell. He went from wanting to think Zang was town to throwing Zang under the bus in some sort of SCUMSCUM NEIGHBORS.

How does AGM claiming vig make Zang scum? His scumread on Zang came out of nowhere.

Scum Governor/Bulletproof. Yeah that'd balance things out quite nicely.

NOW.

THE MAIN REASON HE IS SCUM IS BECAUSE HE SAID AGM WAS A VIG OUT OF LEFT FUCKING FIELD, THE ONLY PLAYERS WHO KNEW AGM WAS A VIG WERE AGM, ZANG, AND ZANGS BUDDIES.

WHY DOES THIS NEED TO BE SPELLED OUT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1588 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:Hey Fate, I explained it pretty fucking clearly. Nothing else fit. Not a slip, AGM doesn't read town to me, and I wanted to know what the fuck he was targeting SC with.

Think about it. Why would AGM even tell Zang he had any role at all? Because he thought Zang was town. Why'd he think that? Some bullshit with the timing - or because he's not town himself?
So, why did you say VIG specifically?

AGM told Zang his role because of whatever was REDACTED by MoI with the mod shenanigans. AGM pretty clearly though Zang was town. If he was SK he wouldn't tell ANYONE he was a vig to keep his options open, but nice try.

I'm still reading but you didn't:
1. Explain it right away
2. Not re-explaining it now.

"Nothing else fit," so you're a claimed BP and Zang was a claimed roleblocker... and NOTHING else fit for what role AGM could have except Vigilante, so you ASKED "Hey Zang, did AGM say he was a vig?"

You knwo the BEST FUCKING PART?

THAT WHOLE:
ROLEFISHING IS SCUMZORZ AND EVERYONE THAT DOES IT IS SCUMZORZ AND THERE WAS NO FUCKING PRO TOWN REASON FOR UT TO SAY WHAT HE FUCKING SAID.

WHAT PRO TOWN REASON WAS THERE FOR YOU TO BLATANTLY ASK ZANG IF AGM CLAIMED HIS ROLE AND IF IT WAS VIG?

YOU ARE SO DEAD. IF YOU WERE TOWN YOU WOULDVE ALREADY LAID DOWN AND ACCEPTED IT AT THIS JUNCTURE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1589 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Untrod Tripod wrote:do you not remember GI thinking I was rolefishing when I had asked for the exact opposite? the dude has been coming to extremely outrageous conclusions all game. We need to find the player with the strongest scum connection to our scumflip, not our most illogical player.

I will admit that GI has been acting legit scummy, but his craziness makes it really hard for me to pin it on him being scum AND crazy rather than just crazy
Are you fucking high? Just because he comes to OUTRAGEOUS conclusions consistently does not mean he is not SCUM trying to be geniunely OUTRAGEOUS to throw people off.

His OUTRAGEOUS conclusion on you, if you're town, was to FUCKING TRY AND GET A MISLYNCH OFF YOU FOR SOME BULLSHIT ROLEFISHINGTELL.

His OUTRAGEOUS conclusion on AGM as sk, was to COVER UP HIS FUCKING SLIP AND THROW ZANG UNDER THE BUS RIGHT QUICK.

I swear GreyIce dies today. I don't need to read another page.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1592 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Hey about to run out for the day but:

UK is town.
AGM is absolutely not town.
Reck was super town and I am not amused to see him dead.
The beast that is, was, and will be AKR is scum.
Mina's on the fence.
UT may, in fact, be scum (there was a happy moment and a throwaway vote on Zang I don't like).

There's way too many in the middle that could get burned at the stake.

AND OF COURSE:

SC, believe it or not, is town *shock*
Cool.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1593 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hey, Fate, what do you think of this?

Scum in UT, SpyreX, and GI?
I think its pretty clear where I stand.

One of Mina/SpyreX

GI.

GI.

GI.

GI.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1594 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:BECAUSE HE'S THE FUCKING SERIAL KILLER.

I DO NOT LAY DOWN AND ACCEPT MY MISLYNCH WHEN I THINK WE'RE IN A 5:2:1. NO. NO. NO. I DON'T FUCKING LIE DOWN AND ACCEPT MYSELF BEING MISLYNCHED EVER. BUT ESPECIALLY NOT HERE. NOT NOW.

The reasons are simple enough, Fate. What would you target SC with?

Cop - Cop in a neighbor team and you don't cop your partner night one? Bullshit.

Tracker - After cooldog? Bullshit.

Roleblocker/Jailkeeper - Bullshit after we have Zang claim and kats flip.

Doctor? Watcher? Noooooooo.

Oh what is it. I HAVE NO IDEA FATE. I HAVE ROCKS IN MY SKULL. HELP ME OUT
ILL HELP YOU OUT. REGARDLESS OF YOUR ALIGNMENT YOU'RE DEAD TODAY. DEAL WITH IT. YOU ARE GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT A DISTRACTION. I DONT CARE WHAT SORT OF SPECULATION BROUGHT YOU TOWARD: AGM COULD ONLY HAVE TARGETED SC WITH A VIG.

YOU ARE PRIME LYNCHING TARGET. ALL SOMEONE HAS TO DO IS SAY:
"OH LOOK AT HOW GREYICE BLATANTLY ROLEFISHED BECAUSE HE WANTED SO BADLY "TO KNOW WHAT HE TARGETED SC WITH" GIVEN HIS EARLIER STANCES ON ROLEFISHING"
OR
"LOOK AT HOW HE SLIPPED THAT AGM WAS A VIG, AND WANTED ZANG TO OH SO DESPERATELY CONFIRM THIS IN THE THREAD SO HE COULD MAYBE SWING THE LYNCH ONTO AGM AND NOT HIS BUDDY"

OH WAIT.
I'M THAT SOMEONE AND I'M LYNCHING YOU FOR THOSE REASONS NOW.

AGM HAS TO SHOOT SCUM TODAY, AKA STRANGERCOUG/MINA.

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS KEEPING HIM ALIVE. FUCK SAFE PLAY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1596 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Fate »

So he's not an every night Serial Killer, at the least.

You have other reads or are you blatantly going to do nothing but "SK-hunt" all day?

The least you could do is tell me that Mina is, in fact, your buddy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1601 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Look, I'm flattered you read my scum games to try and prepare for how to play this game, but you didn't pay attention to how I treated the set-up as scum.

You did pretty well considering though, so be proud.

You slipped, you lose. Sure YOU don't think its such a bad slip because "hey! None of the other roles make sense for AGM!" yeah they don't, you know WHY? Because AGM IS ACTUALLY A VIG. So of course his actions line up more with that role, the fact is TOWN WOULDNT HAVE APPROACHED THE SITUATION THE WAY YOU DID.

You shouldn't have been fishing for what role AGM had IN THE FIRST PLACE. This "curiosity" is just bullshit retrospect. You're trying to JUSTIFY your slip with "WELL IST OBVIOUS HE WAS A VIG HE COULDNT HAVE BEEN NETIN ELSE!!!" to minimize the implications of it. The fact REMAINS that you knew he was a vig beforehand and thought saying it in the thread would be safe. Then as soon as he confirmed it, you DIDNT explain why you thought he HAD to be a vig. You IMMEDIATELY launched into the AGM is SK tirade you had been WAITING AND PREPARING for days ever sinec you learned he was a vig in your quicktopic.

So if I'm SpyreX's scumbuddy, why aren't we on the SK train to uncrosskillable town? Or how about that good old "style-hunting" way you scumhunt that you would be using on your posts. Mhmmm. Sucks you had to be SCUM this game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1623 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm here SpyreX, its gonna be ok <3

Though I suspect the 10 pages I haven't read consist of Greyscum saying "ZOMG SPY IS SCUM AND PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH HIM ARE SCUM AND IM A BULLETPROOF GOD THEY WANT DEAD!" so yeah.

Justice will be served soon
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1624 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote: OH MY GOD THIS LOGIC.

I WORKED OUT HE WASN'T A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA BECAUSE HE WAS NEIGHBOR CLAIMED WITH SOMEONE I THOUGHT WAS SCUUUUMMMMMMMM.

<- BEATS FACE INTO WALL.
"lol"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1625 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Notice its not "its because AGM was a vig, or so I thought, so he was more likely to be SK going for a vig claim than Mafia" (which would be bad, but still not as bad as) what he DID say: "HE WASNT SCUM BECAUSE HE WAS A NEIGHBOR WITH MY SCUMBUDDY"

Vote: GreyICE

Let's just say I'm caught up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1628 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Hey about to run out for the day but:

UK is town.
AGM is absolutely not town.
Reck was super town and I am not amused to see him dead.
The beast that is, was, and will be AKR is scum.
Mina's on the fence.
UT may, in fact, be scum (there was a happy moment and a throwaway vote on Zang I don't like).

There's way too many in the middle that could get burned at the stake.

AND OF COURSE:

SC, believe it or not, is town *shock*
Though I do want to see how SpyreX goes from this to his current reads, what with the whole AGM is not town business when he was absolutely town given Zang's flip
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1630 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Fate »

I see I see
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1632 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL ABR WITH THE TEMPREPLACEMENT.

Which he is APPARENTLY supposed to still be here for.

Yet ABR hasn't posted from what I can see in a good long time.

What kind of way to HELP a scumslot is that ABR? Tsk tsk

Oh look Mina's still here SITITN ON THAT FENCE between the GI-bus and the AGM SK push,. As per her OWN VCOUNTS she provided, she didnt even FUCKIN VOTE D2. Yup. I'd lynch her for this alone if it wasn't for the two prods as well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1634 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Just that every twitch and how it gelled against that claim was a klaxon ring of town.
Instead, it is far more beneficial for me to watch you bang against this wall because sure as sure can be it acts as rope-lube.
ADD TO THE "BEST OF" HITS

SpyreX isn't scum with GreyIce, why haven't your reads adapted KITTY?

UT: You get to choose ONE person to lynch today, who is it?
Minascum:
Oh, you know what? Fine. Just for you.

VOTE: GhostWriter
Ain't that a beautiful "time for a lurker lynch" placed scumvote if I ever dun see one>
yeah, yeah, call this distancing, I know.
Who was calling Mina/Spy team before this? NOBODY. But since I replaced in and thats apparently true, I still like dem odds if GreyIce MAGIC flips town. But I believe in the WIZARD this game and the awful TRASH that is SCtown on his offdays, especially since SX's role is pretty obvious.
SpyreX, can you explain just what you'd noticed in the VCs beyond, "Ooh, there are SECRETS in there"? I won't tell you, but if you look, I promise they're there.
UH OH MINA REALIZES SHE DIDNT LAY ONE DOWN ALL D2 AND IS SCAREDDDDDDD.

PAGE SIXTY.

I SEE YOU READING THIS SC, YOU TECH REPLACEMENT YOU DEJA VU
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1636 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Like I said I think you may have nailed the scumteam and then props and hats off and such.

BUT FIRST:

GreyICE.

His death is the death that will pierce the heavens
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1638 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Preeeeeeeeeeeety sure I just dumped an ASSLOAD of posts onto this thread, and you are still sitting there calling me "TEEHEE SPYBUDDY" when your only case against me consisted of Ghost's LACKTHEREOF of content.

Your content has been talking to me as if I'm town, this whole time.

You need to improve your fakehunting. You shouldn't have dropped that "UT IS SCUMZORZ" case so quickly.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1640 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Fate »

It does, I think your slot was one of the one's Grey decided would be his "town reads" this game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1645 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Don't dance around Grey.

YOU WANNA EARN YOUR SCUMWINGS?

THEN YOU THROW DOWN WITH ME.

NONE OF THIS SNIPE TEHEE "Fate is scum with SpyreX even though I've professed that Fate-scum is the king of bussers and I can't catch him"

AND NO "I can't catch Fate, he's too good to drop tells" BULLSHIT EITHER.

YOU GO 1v1 WITH ME ON MY PLAY.

OR YOU GO HOME.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1647 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

OHOHOHOHOHO NOT MAN ENOUGH TO DANCE EH?

SPYREX IS 10X SCUMMIER SO YOU CANT FABRICATE A CASE ON ME EH?

YOU DISAPPOINT ME.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1666 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Fate »

....whyy in the name of all things holy would they kill MINA?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1669 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Shut the hell up would ya.

If you have no suspects go sit in a corner.

Since UT has claimed VT, its MC time.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1682 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:The ONLY reason I can think of that makes sense for Mina dying is PR FEAR SHOCK AND AWE one way or another (or left-field scum but whatev's).
WOULD YOU KILL MINA KNOWING IT WAS THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME FROM LYNCHING YOU?

WOULDYA?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1683 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:I told you my suspects already, Fate. Please read the game, thank you.
Uh, that was directed at UT. Somehow I didn't get preview edits on my phone.

WHOOPS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1685 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Fate »

I KNOW YOURE NOT SCUM WITH GREYICE BUT HIS SELFHAMMER HAD TO HAVE BEEN BECAUSE HE HAD A COMPETENT ACE IN THE HOLE.

THAT ACE WAS MINA.

NOW ITS....

UK?

CAN SHE FOOL ME THIS BADLY?

REALLY?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1686 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU UNDERSTAND GREYICE IS A MINIVERSION OF ME RIGHT?

SO IF YOU WERE SCUM TOGETHER, IT WOULD BE A MINIPOCALPYSE.

THAT DISTANCING ACT YESTERDAY BACK AND FORTH COULDA BEEN PULLED OFF EASILY BETWEEN YOU AND I, SO WHY NOT HIM AND YOU?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1687 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Fate »

AND YOUR VOTE ON UT, MR., ISNT DOING FAVORS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1695 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Fate »

LLD WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN READ ME?

SPECIALLY AFTER HOW GHOST LURKED.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1698 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Fate »

UT AND SPYREX HAVE BOTHED CLAIMED VANILLA.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CLAIM THEY WANT TO STATE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1699 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Also, just saying, I'm pretty sure AGM
is
an SK since GI basically did the same thing I did against LLD in Higu mafia. Probably NK immune. I just think we'll catch scum first.
VOTE: UK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1702 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Fate »

SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW,

BUT FINE.

WHY DID YOU KILL MINA, LLD?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU NEED UK ALIVE?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU DONT FEEL THREATENED BY ME?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1707 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:@AGM: Yes, I'm sure people would have said that about me in Higurashi mafia. TOO BAD I WAS FUCKING RIGHT IN THAT GAME!

And I note QUITE a few parallels.

Also, Fate, what POSSIBLE reason could you have for voting me? Are you REALLY so stupid as to believe that I would want an AGM lynch today?

YOU INSULT ME!
YOU WANT HIM FOR YOUR MISLYNCH AT MYLO, YEAH I KNOW.

NO INSULTS HERE, YOU'VE PLAYED TOP NOTCH THIS GAME.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1709 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Fate »

UK, YOU MUST CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST.

IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1713 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:SURE! VANILLA TOWNIE!

I AM
Laffont, a Citizen of Gevaudan

SO THERE!
LYNCH IT WITH FUCKING FIRE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1715 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:When I'm shot, remember this.
I'm saying right here and now when I'm dead and AGM is still alive if YOU vote for him under this SK business you take a rope.
REMEMBER IT.

And Fate found me out ohh snap.

I am Duc de Moncan, a Citizen of Gevaudan
QUIET TOWNIEMCSUCKSLOT.

YOU AND SC HAVE APOLOGIES TO BE SAID. WELL MOSTLY JUST SC.

VOTE UK.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1716 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Uh...why?
RE-READ YOUR ROLE PM.

IT SAYS: LAST FUCKING SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1718 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Fate »

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOOK AT THE LACK OF COUNTERVOTE WHEN PLACED IN A 1V1.

CLASSIC SCUM.

DIE UK.

DIE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1720 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Fate »

IM CLAIMING THAT YOU AREN'T A VANILLA TOWNIE.

YOU'RE SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1722 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Deal.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1725 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Fate »

OMGSCUMSLIP.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1728 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate, Town Godsend, N3 I investigated UK.

MoI said, "by god, you've done it again"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1732 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Fate »

THAT WAS A JOKE. IM OBVIOUSLY JUST TOYING WITH MY PREY. UK IS 100% SCUM WHEN SHE DIES GAME IS OVER.

THERES NO REASON FOR DETAILS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1734 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Fate »

LESS THEATRICS.

MORE VOTES ON UK.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1739 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Fate »

"Lulz"

FlailymcFlailFlail
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1742 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Style points.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1745 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

UK's so cute when she's scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1748 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Fate »

AGM who did you protect last night?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1750 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Seriously? >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1754 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm a macho cop

<_<

>_>

Unvote:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1756 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Fate »

We should lynch you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1761 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Look, SpyreX knows AGM being alive=certain death tonight. SpyreX scum would've shot him last night and finger-crossed.

Same with UT.

Mariyta/LLD has been town.

AGM is totes town.

UK, whilst bleeding town all game and putting up a good front, committed the worst of sins:
UncertainKitten wrote:Also, just saying, I'm pretty sure AGM
is
an SK since GI basically did the same thing I did against LLD in Higu mafia. Probably NK immune. I just think we'll catch scum first.
The "I want to use what my dead buddy has been saying as proof, without claiming the inside info itself."

The inside info:
The scumteam SHOT AGM NIGHT FUCKING ONE. He didn't die. GreyIce in all his madness had himself CONVINCED that Katsuki didn't send the jailkeep in on AGM intime, aka AGM IS SK THEORY.

Scum LOVE to have caught other scum through way of night actions, and to try and push that with all their might during the day.

GreyIce pushed it and pushed it with his final breath.

UK is picking up where he left via proxy, "GreyIce said it and [vauge meta here] means that he must be TRUTHING about AGM" that PLUS UK's willingess to mislynch today instead of go after "AGM scum"

SEALS THE FUCKING DEAL.

NO I DONT FEEL LIKE FAKING A GUILTY ON THE LAST SCUM, BUT HER REACTION WAS CLASSIX.

NOW KILL HER.
VOTE: UNCERTTAINKITTEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1763 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Fate »

SPYREX VOTE FUCKING UK I ACTUALLY POSTED REASONS AND A CASE.

SHES THE ONE IM SURE ABOUT.

AND WHEN IM SURE IM SURE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1764 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Fate »

I WOULDVE KEPT UP THE FAKE GUILTY TOO IF IT WERENT FOR ME BEING SO OBVIOUSLY CONFUSED AT THE START OF DAY AS TO WHO SCUM WAS, AKA ME NOT BEING ABLE TO FAKE A BELIEVABLE GUILTY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1768 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

YEAH FAIR DEAL.

I LOVE MAKING AVATAR BETS ON ALIGNMENT IN A GAME.

THAT DOESNT RUIN THE ILLUSION, THE CHALLENGE, THE FAIRNESS OF THE GAME.

OH WAIT
ITS A FUCKING MOI GAME
I GUESS THIS IS AN APT PLACE TO DO IT.

AVATAR BET IS ON. WHEN YOU FLIP SCUM I GET TO CHOOSE YOUR AVATAR FOR A MONTH.

Good to see your 'moral' stand in Blackest Night was from the heart ...
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1769 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Fate: One problem with your theory. GI revealed they tried to kill AGM night one.
So if SpyreX is scum, he probably didn't want to trigger NK immunity.

So, you're back to being a fucking moron?

Whatever. We can actually lynch god damn scum instead of playing your stupid game.

And you're surely fucking wrong. How about this, if you manage to lynch me, when I flip town, you will change your avatar to something that says "I AM A BIG FUCKING MORON WITH NO CLUE HOW TO PLAY MAFIA" for a month.

Fair deal ^-^?
KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.

THERE IS NO NK IMMUNITY.

THERE IS KATSUKI POISONERZ.

AGM CONFIRM RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT YOU CAN'T SELF-PROTECT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1773 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:GOD IN HEAVEN

Not back to this skipping days dancing SK business again.

Although you're JUST a macho cop fate?
ITS THE ONLY CARD SCUM HAVE LEFT TO PLAY. "ZOMG MYLO, ZOMG AGM SK, ZOMG WE SHOT HIM AND HE DIDNT DIE SO WE SACRIFICED TWO THIRDS OUR TEAM TO GET HIM DEADDEADEAD"

GREYICE SELFHAMMERED TO MAKE US LOOK AT THE GI WAGON AND SAY "WHO WAS BUSSING"

BUT UK ISNT ON THERE.

READ HER GODDAMN INTERACTION WITH THAT WAGON.

THIS GAME IS SEALED DEALED.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1794 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Fate »

SPYREX DOESNT DIE IN ANY CYCLE THAT IM ALIVE.

GOT THAT MOFOS?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1796 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Fate »

YEAHYEAH WE GET IT SPYREX.

SHOOT YOU TONIGHT ETC. ETC.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1799 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Fate »

WHAT VCS?

SHOW AND TELL PLEASE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1801 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Fate »

doubt its thsoe three.

PLUS LLD CANT FOOL ME ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1802 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Fate »

doubt its thsoe three.

PLUS LLD CANT FOOL ME ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1805 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Fate »

This went WAAAAAAAAAAAY down my bookmarks.

Don't stall on me when we have ONE MORE FUCKING VOTE TO VICTORY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1807 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Fate »

I.
ALREADY.
DID.

LAST.

PAGE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1811 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Additionally:

Unless you believe SK-AGM or Fate-Scum (both of which are haha) it doesn't matter.
SPYREX IS TOTES TOWN.

UK IS TOTES SCUM.

WE HAVE THREE GODDAMN SHOTS BUT I WANT THE FIRST ONE TO COUNT.

KILL.

UK.

SHES MAD AND ADHOMMING CLASSIX JUST LIKE EVERYTIME I CATCH HER.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1812 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Yeah, I know, it's pretty terrible, but hey, we'll get the
final scum
shot tonight, and if I get lynched, as a bonus we'll get to make Fate's avatar actually reflect his mafia skill ^-^.
UncertainKitten wrote:Yeah, I know, it's pretty terrible, but hey, we'll get the
final scum
shot tonight, and if I get lynched, as a bonus we'll get to make Fate's avatar actually reflect his mafia skill ^-^.
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
final scum
V

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT TEEHEE AGM SK BUSINESS?

OH BOY, BOUT TIME THAT TOWEL GOT THROWN IN DINGDINGDING
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1815 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Fate »

How come I'm not scum, eh UK?

MHMM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1872 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Fate »

BRAINSS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1878 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote LLD

I'm banking on AGM being vig and not SK here.
[tab][/tab]

PER YOUR OWN LOGIC, HE TRULY FIGURED HE WAS FUCKED. HE MADE IT SO THAT YOU COULDN'T BE LYNCHED BY VOTING LLD FIRST.

AKA

BRAIIIIINSSSSS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1884 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE: WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT YOUR LOGIC FOR HAMMERING UT MADE NO SENSE.

YOU SUSPECTED HIM, LIKE UKTOWN, FOR CALLIN U AN SK.

U SAID HE HAD ALL THE MOTIVE IN THE WORLD TO HAVE AN SKAGM OPTION LEFT
BUT UT VOTING LLD FIRST AND PUTTIING HIMSELF IN A ONEVONE WITH HER IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATED THE AGMLYNCH AS AN OPTION. SO PER YOUR OWN LOGIC UT WAS TOWN.

AND LLDS HAMMER OF DERP WE WIN EITHER WAY WAS THE SAME AS SAYIBG WELL AS LONG AS BOTH TOWNIES ARE SUSPECTED I WIN.

Plus she made all those scummy smiley faces. SPECIALLY THE "is bein lylohammerer hhard? I feel your pain agm, please be manipulated by me"

I SAID LLD WAS SCUM THE SECOND I DIED. THERE WAS NO DEAD QT HELP FROM ME.

THE WORST PART IS GREY EVEN CALLED UT THE MISLYNCH THAT'S KEPT AROUND ALL GAME... AND THEN HE WAS

FFFFF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1890 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME AT LYLO WHEN IT COUNTED.

I HAD UT AND SPY DOWN AS TOWNTOOWN, I JUST HAD TO LYNCH YOU TWO GIRLIE GIRLS TO WIN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1894 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Fate »

LLD, you played well you really did. I'm not downplaying your achievement, I'm just mad AgM didn't see through it as per his own logic andVC and evrything
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1901 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Fate »

HEHHAHAH TOO LATE GREY HAHAHAHAHAHA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1958 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Fate »

I used to have a photographic memory.

Then I grew up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1959 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Dammit LLD quit crampin' my special snowflake style. I don't have anything nearly that cool, even if it's sometimes a curse!
You'll always have a special place in my heart <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1991 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Fate »

14 is one more than 13.

I'll probably sign up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1993 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Fate »

Last time I checked anyway. Don't you have perfect recall of that one time in 2nd grade when we were counting pieces of candy together to do math?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1996 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Fate »

I don't think you ever apologized for your play this game Coug, even SPYREX could not live down your play enough to avoid bullets.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2008 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Katsuki wrote:You were not townie in Bomb Mafia haha.

Though, Godfather was the main reason why I thought you were town this game haha.
WOULDA BEEN NICE IF YOU HAD STUCK AROUND AND EXPRESSED THAT READ, HUH?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2012 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Hey LLD, you COULD post a summary of your thoughts every once in awhile so town would KNOW you're not just reading the game and then coming up with some sort of longterm plan as scum.

But that's just me.
WHAT TOWN READ ON LLD?

She just wasn't on my radar yet, if UK didn't go all "AGM-SK" on me, I coulda looked her way.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2015 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Fate »

AND YOUR RESPONSE "Oh fate I woulda killed you! SUPER BEST SCUMHUNTER OF THE SITE!" was reeking of such appeasement and buddying....

DAMN IT ALL.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2019 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Fate »

AND IF YOU HAD SHEEPED ME AV WOULDA BEEN LYNCHED THAT DAY.

AND THERE WOULDA BEEN NO DGB TO HAMMER ME.

AND EVERYTHING WOULDA BEEN BEAUTIFUL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2030 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Fate »

UK: Believing in SK nonsense and buying the WIFOM Sandwich that GreyICE was selling as he died.

There, did it for you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2034 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What about me Fate? Can you do it for me this game? :3
If you had made any glaring mistakes you would have lost.

But using those cheeky little smiley faces and being all around way too eager for AGM to hammer "UTscum" was some bad acting, FMPOV. But AGM bought it, I was dead, and you won.

Oh and that UK hammer was terrible, but again... AGM apparently had the same mindset that "doesn't matter if I vote a townread, this game's wrapped up" so he let it slide.

WHICH REMINDS ME:

UK, LLD's play basically mimic'd yours from Objection Redux... "Fate! Can you make a case on town for me so I can understand why I'm voting them? Kthx"
"Bullets for bullets!
"HAMMAH TOWN!"

>_>
<_<

*files it away as a girl-only scumtell for future games*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2035 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:See, that's better Fate. Though I argue the SK "nonsense" could potentially have been true. Buying the WIFOM was really dumb on my part, yes.
Better than what? That was literally the only case I made on you... I continually called the rest of your play obvtown all the way up until you pulled that card.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2045 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Fate »

You two not acting like yourselves, trying to be something different and not genuine, etc.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”