SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

While I am down with super powers MY super power would be one I'd prefer to have later versus earlier because of SECRET REASONS.

So I'll take it but I'd rather have someone awesomer early on to give it to.

HOWEVER:
VOTE: Edge
Imbue: Edge

The thing that makes this different from SSBB is that the person who gets the superpower isn't held accountable.

Flavorwise, it's probable that scum do not have superpowers. Just sayin.
Vote and Imbue? Check.
Talking about lack of accountability IN A POST WHERE YOU IMBUE SOMEONE? Check.
Saying that 'flavor' would mean the ONE RING DOESNT DO THINGS TO EVERYONE? Wooosh Check.

(and, yes, I am a bit flummoxed at you MR EDGE but doing that NOW is so town that we can discuss this at a later date).

Unvote, Vote: Gan
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh thread.

VV is town.
Singer is Ffff
Edge wrote:It was either that or come up with some BS gambit as TO WHY I SHOULDNT be imbued D1 (which I would gun for all day were I town with an actual super power regardless of ability and scum), so yeah. I was TRYING to avoid claiming town so early, but hell, I guess I'll just die N1 again.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND NEED TO BE IMBUED EVERYTIME YOUR ARE ALIVE.

HAIL SAURONEX!
DAMNIT I DONT WANT IT TONIGHT. Or, well, didn't I think its ok now.

But, I understand and, as we will see later, approve of your messages.

HOWEVER:
Gan wrote:While I can't think of why town wouldn't be able to use the ring(I only just bought the Silmarillion, and haven't gotten around to reading it yet, so I don't even know who the hell MY character is), scum are the good guys. In the books, good guys don't use the ring. Thus, scum don't use the ring. Comprende?

Spy, you're stupid. That is all. Scum can't use the ring, thus I would rather give it to someone who I trust to use it properly IF they are town than no-one.

Also, I think you're forgetting that ITS THE RVS.
I PURPOSELY VOTED AND IMBUED. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.
Nah I'm pretty slow BUT on top of how rediculous lol flavor IS and the simple mechanical idea of an item that has no downside:

Pretty sure in those fancy books and movies it sure as hell was possible, and happened more than once, that Frodo used the ring.

Its the damn ring. Good lord.

But, lets leave that part aside (and, since its like shootin fish in a barrel the simple fact that 'scum can't use the ring' is ONLY A QUANTIFIABLE STATEMENT IF YOU ARE SCUM):

Voting for AND imbuing the same person is a ridiculous scum cop out.

See, AT MINIMUM, imbuing is saying "I think this guy can get stuff done". The reality is its going to be "I think this guy is town."

No matter how you cut that, voting for that person means either the lol, RVS vote is junk or you're copping out on the latter. AND WHY IS A MYSTERY OHHH WAIIITT
On that note: Since it is likely that scum recieving the ring might become action-immune, I wouldn't recomend anybody but the doc targeting the ring-bearer as it's possible that your action would be useless.
What is this? WHAT IS THIS? FATTEEE

-----

But, to the matters at hand.

Unvote, Vote: Plum

No dice. Again, while this doesn't make sense as SCUM MOVE TM:
Fate, dude, if you'd managed to post UNDER THIS ACCOUNT for a reasonable percentage of the game I Modded I might've remembered.
\
No way. No other words are necessary.

And eso is probably a partner. However, when there's more than one kill tonight don't make that AWESOME MISTAKE of thinking Gan-town for this debacle.

I'm gonna need WAY more on AGM-scum because I sure as hell am not seeing it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I want SpyreX to post in this thread as well as SEVEI (I didnt fucking forget about you) among others.
SEVEI???
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhh SNAP that's hilarious.

Hint: I'm most definitely not a Nazgul. Even a little bit.

Good lord I was tired and I thought you were saying I had to post IN SEVEI which didn't make any sense as an abbreviation for ANY game I'm in.

And, again: "It was random voting" doesn't work when your IMBUE wasn't (hint: that is also a 'vote') and "Lol, RVS" doesn't change that a whit.

I'm down with SEVEI getting it. As things sit, I think its alright if I do. But if SEVEI has some awesome well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So, yeah, I got bored after pg 7 and skimmed the rest. Regardless, I'm going to Unimbue: Spy, Imbue: quadz. I think Spy has a tendency to follow Fate/Edge, much like gandalf, and I can't trust his towniness at this point.
The hell is this?

I 'follow' Edge when its fairly apparent that EDGE IS TOWN. Because, Edge is pretty tech when the dice come down.

However, this illustrates something that has been asked more than once and I haven't seen a good reason for:

What is the rationale for Imbuing quadz?

Especially considering this:
Plum (5): Edge, gandalf5166, MasterSpy, SpyreX, AlmasterGM, (Sevei)
quadz08 (6): quadz08, singersigner, VasudeVa, Katy, Plum, Maritya
Notice something here?

There is no overlap. None. It is NOT a coincidence that everyone imbuing quadz isn't on the Plum wagon and I'm calling megateaparty on a Plum-scum flip. Mega.

Hot damn, seriously.

And, again, Gan goes "9 NAZGUL = 9 TOWN POWER OF THE TIME CUBE" and when I flat out call that the garbage it is NOTHING.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #241 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

My only experience with you is in games Fate/Edge has been in, so forgive me for being a bit hesitant about your play. Honestly, if you and Edge were scum together, I think you'd rule this town (or any town), and that worries me.
As it should. (As an aside, a while ago I had a dream that Vi, Fate and I were town and the game went D1 Start - Scum Win. It was hilarious).

However, the stars refuse to align and that still hasn't happened.

And, further, for that to be a concern you'd have to believe Edge, even more than me, is scum.

Which lines up with this:
I found him to be the most townish so far, so he's a safe vote.
All quadz, really, has done is defend Plum.

Edge has been on the offensive there for GOOD REASON and no way in hell is that a bus.

So, really, you're saying Plum is town and quadz is town for defending town.

Hells no.
That's actually very insightful. Hmm... However, if Plum is scum, I would not doubt at least one scum buddy is on her wagon. And if she's not scum, well, the same holds true.
Thats not the part I'm really focused on. That kind of dispersal isn't an accident and with a few flips I want THIS RIGHT HERE WATCHED because guaranteed there be a code there that's gonna cause some major death.
In plain English, please?
In his trip down insanity lane one of the many awesome and amazing things Gan has done was directly say all the town are Nazguls because 9 = 9. This, of course was a rationale for there being no SK among other awesome things.

The kicker? I flat claimed not Nazgul and nothing. Not a peep.

From anywhere.
Spy, if you don't want to take the shiny special Ring, and you don't want Quadz to have it, I wanna know who you would want to have it and possibly why your vote isn't there, because whoever it is it doesn't look like a quickImbuehammer would be possible so I dunno what you're waiting for and why you're whining about a wagon when you're not voting a counterwagon and I'm at like L-2.
Because its not going to get quickhammered and if it does well even better.

I may make a push for it with things how they shake out (hint: If Plum IS scum then me having it is a good thing. Else, not as good).

I like Sevei but they're inactive. Edge doesn't want it. So, I'm dancing.

@Edge:

AGM rings hella town and may be a good alternative depending. HALP
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #247 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Mari wrote:I'm not quoting your entire post, but I don't see how quadztown=Plumtown. Please enlighten me. And if you wouldn't mind, can you comment on gandalf's claim that Edge's first target is usually scum, and why everyone (but me) is now ignoring his first target?
I sure dont either but thats the connection there based on your quadz love. Among others.
Mari wrote:Edge did too, and as I already pointed out, there is no way the setup would be 9 Nazgul good guys. Then the town would just go to the Wiki, make everyone list their role, and call end game right there. Broken. Not gonna happen.
There may be all 9 Nazgul in the game, but some of them will likely be safe claims.
Ohh snap almost there.
Mari wrote:Where on earth do you get townAGM from?
The back and forth with Edge before jumping is town. Bank on it.
Spy, I don't see how that means I must be scum. It just means I was wrong, and realized I was wrong when Mari showed me that the Nazgul actually were named.
I personally didn't find it terribly interesting / helpful. It does make you seem somewhat townier, what with being willing to admit that, but it says nothing about Gandalf's alignment, and really didn't do too terribly much for yours. I'm unsure why you think this point deserved discussion.
These go together because they're part of the same thing.

IF I HAVE TO POST THE RAW VOLUME OF BAD AND BIZARRE 'FLAVOR LOGIC' GAN HAS USED (ALMOST LIKE, MAYBE, HE HAS SOME REASON TO PUSH THIS) I WILL

BUT THAT CAN WAIT FOR AFTER A PLUM SCUM FLIP GOD IN HEAVEN YOU GUYS.

Seriously "I can't see why someone with a Nazgul 'claim' would run the IT MUST BE TOWN move" I swear to god.
Quadz wrote:NOT BETTER. quickhammer=bad. Nobody has the ring when hammer goes through = worse.
THIS IS WHO YOU WANT TO HAVE THE RING AGAIN.

There's been enough talk. Someone slipping a hammer in here is no accident. Unless your power is "Get a scum lynched tomorrow guaranteed" someone hammering without the Imbue at this point is about the best thing that could possibly happen in the multiverse.

GOD
VV wrote: Welp.
Quadz posts strike me as genuine scumhunting
as they are well thought out and reasoned.
His defense of Plum is too straightforward and too brave for them to be scumbuddies.
I see no reason for quadz-scum to defend Plum-Town.
Where.

I see a pinch of "gan can't be scum" and a bucket of "Plum isn't scum" and...

Nothing.

Add in the simple fact in PR land its probably worth trying to save a buddy (not for the least of reasons your underlined sthick) and getting the Imbue? FFFF
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

singer wrote: Spyrex, if you don't think quadz is town, then you think he's scum, so there must be some reasoning behind thinking that, yes? Care to explain it to the rest of us?

Preview Edit...Gandalf...what?
See below.
VV wrote:??? This is so weird. Why shouldn't we take advantage of the imbue? Even from a statistics point of view, it is likelier that we'll get Town on the Ring. I don't think we should even be thinking about the consequences of imbuing scum at this stage because it's still D1. Assuming that this is a balanced game, it is the best time to pick Town to get the ring(Max results.) and the best time for scum to take the ring(won't instalose us the game.)
Except thats not what I'm getting at.

Yes, someone should get the ring.

However, this calling wolf on a quickhammer to stop it is redonk. The ONLY person who would pull that stunt is Plum-scum - because anyone else trying it is dead the next day, period.

Seriously now.
quadz' genuine scumhunting is....well, all that you just said. It is possible that you may have your own opinion for quadz...but you are not explaning much.

What's wrong with his 'Gandalf can't be scum' idea? I think it is a great read actually. No fucking way in hell will scum automatically scream out their Nazgul Fakeclaim.
What's wrong with his 'Plum isn't scum idea? I have already explained the possible dichotomies and why they are unlikely.

To review:
quadzscum & Plumscum -> Unlikely due to quadz aggressive defense
quadzscum & PlumTown -> Unlikely due to quadz having no reason to defend PlumTown as scum. Scum only buddy people who aren't getting lynched. It is a waste of energy to do otherwise.
quadzTown & Plumscum/Town -> Possible.. but if this is what you're thinking about what's the problem with Quadz getting the imbue then?

Also, You called me Town(ISO#2) but you seem to have a problem with calling quadz Town.. why?
Last but not the least..... Why aren't you taking this up with him yourself?

Vote: SpyreX
Thats not 'hunting scum'. Thats not even 'hunting town' (which is tech when done right).

Thats tsk,tsking and nothing else. And there's ALWAYS a scum benefit for that come on now.

And, lord, I THOUGHT it was very clear I'm getting extremely paranoid at quadz/plum scum together. Or, hell, even quadz scum alone.

As for 'taking it up' I'm making it pretty clear where it goes.

THAT SAID:
quadz wrote:Those were her only mentions of me in 231, and between 225 and 230, I was mentioned once. By Gandalf. Who said "why the fuck are we imbuing quadz?"

Ummmmm... yeah. I don't like that one bit, Mariyta. AGM is on hold.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mariyta
This I like. I actually went and looked and the jump is bizarre.

Even better is:
QFT

I did a re-read, genius
, AS I MENTIONED IN THE BEGINNING OF THAT POST. FFS. Your last posts have been absolutely horrible, though. Attack the people who trust you. Good plan. Keep it up.

Unimbue Fuck it. No one gets my vote.
So, yeah, I got bored after pg 7 and skimmed the rest.
Regardless, I'm going to Unimbue: Spy, Imbue: quadz. I think Spy has a tendency to follow Fate/Edge, much like gandalf, and I can't trust his towniness at this point.
EDGE I need to know how confident you are on your towntell because I'm still seeing ultra-teaparty there BUT this doesn't add up with that.

FFFFFF
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

???

The hell is this you sillynanny.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No seriously I'm all kinds of paranoid now.

Why didn't you just CLAIM and let someone else do it. Why tee hee?

AGMMMM I swear
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #280 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If your claim is that clear why not just say what it IS and let the obvious conclusion fall out?

Not "secret powers tee hee"

Actually, NO, not yet.

I want one of team AGM-lynch to even pretend to compile what the hell is going on there because I STILL dont see it (I didn't realize you were higher than Plum FFS)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #283 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Is that all it does?

If so, I may have the inklings of a plan.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #284 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Oh are you kidding me?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #295 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

AGM,

ONE more question.

Is your normal ability ACTUALLY useful?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #301 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damn thats about as lame as lame can get.

Wait, NEIGHBORIZER? As in the people can talk to each other? Or they just get to know you are town?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #306 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

GOD I'm not hesitating based on how weird your role interacts with itself especially if you're lying.

Imbue: AGM

Make it happen.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #365 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Almost certainly. If his stance begins as "scum don't have superpowers," a stance he defended pretty staunchly and then switches to "scum have awesomesauce supers," something HAS to have occurred inbetween the two. That "something" was Edge suspecting me.

Notice specifically that when Edge imbues me, gandalf imbues me too and doesn't mention the theory at all. He only constructs the theory when he needs a reason to sheep.

And there are a dozen other examples of this too, I'm sure.
See this.

This is what I've been talkin about there.

Additionally I'm missing what in the hell happened.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #371 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:05 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm still missing the boat entirely on this one.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #374 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

The only thing in this mess that gives me pause is, really, from your first post and what we've seen I'd have expected you to make more of a push for the ring - your normal is junk, but the superpower is not bad.

But, I dont think its top of the mountain awesome so I kinda dig?

And this jump to ring-eater I don't get.

----

NOW, before all the madness happened I was thinking give the ring to someone else, leave you be, let party time happen. I don't think that outcome makes sense as it sits.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #376 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ring eater was more scandalous than assassin but the premise still stands. :P
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #435 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

WOOO RL CAN SUCK IT
Maryita wrote:Oh, hi MasterScum. Nice to meet you. Funny how the main case I've given is on you, and look where you decide to place your vote. Your case is crap, and I hope anyone who reads it is smart enough to go look for themselves. My vote will not be moving today.

Haven't read the rest of the stuff since Tuesday. I will at some point today.
.... Wow.
If it's time for me to go then it's time for me to go.

Since I replaced in the argument has been OMGZ Mariyta SCUMMY hohum MUST GO

On day 1 mind you. It's quite unreasonable to expect a replacement to defend what has been decidedly emotional play. I simply can't do that and I'm not going to go on the offensive while I'm being wagoned.

tl;dr lynch me or fuck off.
DONE

Unvote, Vote: Hohum
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Go really look at Mari's ISO.

I'll WORDS this if I have to but no.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #463 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Also, this entire post incriminates SpyreX as the next Plum scum chum. (see what I did there?)

And you can take this one to the bank.
I"m FINE with Plum taking the rope.

However, the "kill or clear" business in a replacement slot with that kind of shenanigans can go too.

So, really, bullets and ropes either way.

And I'm guessin whatever town business you saw is dead.

FINE.

Lets move and go.

Unvote, Vote: Plum
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #504 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

God can this day end PLEASE.

I'm flabbergasted and irritated that quadz got it still mostly because I don't think I ever got a real explanation for it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #506 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

and YOU mr are this weird shrodingers player of 50% posts that make me want to put a bullet through your head and 50% high fives and I DONT LIKE THAT
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #533 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

Poor Edge. So unloved by his components.

They are right though so lets choo choo
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #596 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

AGM is telling the truth about his first ability. (while nothing, of course, inside it is confirmed).

Other SECRET REVELATIONS can wait but awesome things are a comin'.

Vote: Hohum
Imbue: VV
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #609 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Might as in the not knowing if he's no longer bulletproof?

Pretty straight forward and p town all things considered.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #624 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit FATE WE TALKED ABOUT THE NKING YOUR PARTNERS FOR CRED GAMBIT

Gandalf, is the 'him' Edge?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #626 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Woooooosh

If Edge makes it to lylo and gets voted kill them.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #687 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What in the name of all that is holy is going on in here?

This VV wagon is made from raw failure.

EDGE GET IN HERE AND HELP UNSCREW THE MADNESS BULB
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #691 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit VV HELP THE CAUSE

Don't feed the beast. Kill hohum with the fires and let the rest sort out.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #699 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

(Hint: the right answer is the latter)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #725 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Gaaaammeeee

I dont know how many diagrams need to be done to explain how goofus this is.

HOHUM IS FOR DEATH

VV IS NOT FOR DEATH
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #727 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

EDGE DONT LOSE SIGHT OF THE GOAL

VV STOP FEEDING THE MADNESS DISPROVING A NEGATIVE IS TECH
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #768 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 am

Post by SpyreX »

Jesus.

FATE YOU BETTER GET YOUR HYDRA IN CHECK

Because, STILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER Hohum needs rope. VV IS STILL THE RIGHT IMBUE AND WE DO NOT NEED DIAGRAMS EXPLAINING THIS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #792 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh I swear to everything holy.

1.) ANDY FFFF
2.) VV IS STILL TOWN AND IF I HAVE TO YELL TWICE AS HARD GOOD LORD.
3.) DEKES IS CONFIRMED TOWN. WE ARE ALSO NOT GOING DOWN THAT ROAD. TIA
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #847 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Jesus I didn't expect THAT move.

Desperation is a beautiful thing.

Vote: SS

Fate is ultra-town. By play, by mod, by every other measure.

In fact, after the events of yesterday I actually want the ring because I've got Fate plans for it depending.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #856 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

VV you are town good lord.

Who's stupid? Hohum.

SS begins the hail mary pass up ins.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #861 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its simple don't make it complicated.

You're the town with layers of brotection.

Hence the hail mary
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #866 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

LATAZ is today.

So I'm fine.

I'm an enabler.

Probalo is I enable scum kills so I didn't WANT to enable N1.

Now, no problem with it.

KINDA ON LOSING IN A MAGIC DRAFT TYVM
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #870 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No no. Double actions.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #872 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I wanted to give you the gojuice if its useful for you sheeeshsshh

ANYWHO I WILL BE BACK WHEN I AM DONE BEING BAD AT THIS GAME
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #874 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

GOD I AM BAD AT THAT GAME

FFFF

----

Anywho, I am The Balrog
Normal Power: I can see if someone is Gandalf and if they are kill them (HAHAHA Gandalf can't be in the game yeehaw)
Super Power: I can Enable someone and they act twice in the next night phase.

So, Ring + Swap Ring = Fabulous prizes.

However, since it can enable the kill I want the good stuff.

TELL ME YOU HAVE THE GOOD STUFF
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #876 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm the chump because gandalf can't even be in the game HUZZAH.

I should have pushed more for the ring yesterday but god in heaven I didn't want to deal with his before hohum was murdered into a million pieces.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #878 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

After Plum flipped it was pretty clear you were town.
The second edge got replaced it was obvious.

But, god this role. "HAY FATE YOU ARE TOWN ARE YOU GOOD AT STUFF THAT I COULD
KILL
ENABLE YOU WITH"
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #882 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its not teehee. No scum is playing that fast and loose when the mod's getting grumbly. Especially with one dead.

You're town. Mos def.

Yea and thats the whole stupid problem now isn't it.

But VV is alive and I STILL HOLD he is town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #884 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

STILL HOLD because YES. 1-5 + Voting me = candy unicorn space pirates.

BUT ITS STILL THERE.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #886 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DODGING WHAT GOD IN HEAVEN MAN I AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL BUT CONCLUSION

JUST LOVE ME
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #888 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If VV was scum and/or I was scum SURE THAT WOULD BE GREAT I MEAN HE'S NOT MAKING IT EASY TO DEFEND.

MasterSpy is a non entity.

I SAID YOU WERE SCUM EVER?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #892 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

COMPARED TO WHAT IS GOING ON JESUS MAN

I'm pretty sure I've never commented on him, Sevei really little because they say good things then vanish because there's a whole mess of business going on.

AND FRANKLY IF I HAVE TO GO FINE. I've been terrible here and I dig AND I've got assbutt the role without the ring.

Just YOU YES YOU pay attention after I'm dead and look real close at this SS business AND DONT KILL VV IF THEY LEAVE HIM ALIVE.

FOLLOW ME HERE
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #896 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

AND YOU CHUCKLES

Yes, I claimed "The Balrog" because that's what the damn role is.

My flavor blurb even says "one of the last remaining Balrogs" and the first damn thing I commented on was how that didn't make sense but whatev's.

Jesus H that is a me quote??

Hold on
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #900 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhh lord I forgot all about that.

Wooooo haw.

Dude you wont get revenge for a while I'm burned out and after this last batch ends I'm done for a while I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT.

And still no revenge here regardless.

But you CAN put me out of my damn misery I guess. I forgot about that terrible riding the bus to lurkerville vote from eso AND forgot spy replaced eso apparently.

JESUS

---

I seriously thought you were talking to VV. I looked at that and went "huh" and moved along my merry way.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #902 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I didn't forget you were edge what in the hell is going on?

I forgot eso was spy AND that in the before times I caught that eso choo choo vote.

Many things have been forgotten because I'm playing like shit lately.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #904 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I still have fun with you.

Always. Sheesh. You're one of the few these days.

And Sevei I remember as town and I'm fine with an MS lynch under choo choo grounds but that SS vote is still junk and you know it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #907 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fun with YOU, Fate, the player.

You're one of the few and proud left it seems like.

But, I will go parse the walls with eso BEING spy in mind.

Unvote
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #910 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Those god forsaken italics.

ISO is a mixed bag. There's WAY more heat SS way than Plum side but the SS points are solid. Holding a bus over a better case?

Mari hate is overplayed but jesus.

Calling out gandalf for his "Woe is me only the people without PRECIOUS META call me scum" is tech though. Trying to push you to push gan doesn't make a lot of sense.

God I hate hydras. The Mina head makes sense and the MoI head reads like a bag of hot air. FFFF
I still want you dead especially given your "I LOOKED at that and went "huh?"
I know. I know. I just absolutely didn't remember writing those words at all. Zero. Zilch.

So I assumed it was someone being clever and the only other person TALKING then was VV.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #923 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

SEE Fate.

This MS I think is town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #939 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hold this madness train up a second.

You're the one ring?
The thing we imbue on people?

WHAT?

Gandalf if your RB madness or whatever the hell it is can make that make sense I'd love to know.

Even more awesome is VV voting for Fate AND SS not commenting on this.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #999 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 am

Post by SpyreX »

God quote stripin time:

@Sevei:
I didn't vote because I'm still trying to work out some of this mess for myself. Gandalf and Fate are being adamant that only two people visited Fate (I quoted Gandalf saying that); so...knowing what I know is confusing the issue for me. I brought it out in the open in order to open more avenues of discussion and to try to stop this train wreck barrage of crap going back and forth today.

Basically as to how I know this stuff, I'm the Precious, and I get to go home with you at night if you get imbued. We talk, drink cocoa, swap recipes, that sort of thing, and I complain about Gollum and his fish fetish. We also try to figure out which of you just wants to melt me down into molten lava because obviously I'm not too keen on that.

I'm going to try to walk through my logic here and point out where I'm having problems:
First off:
Gandalf being adamant about two people is moonmath and unless he has a SERIOUS REASON for it that has nothing to do with anything.
I sure don't remember Fate saying that but since I'm doing stellar I could be wrong.

I DID go back and check this though:
quadz wrote: PART OF MY SUPERPOWER IS THAT I GET TO CHOOSE ONE PLAYER TO WATCH. I CHOSE EDGE. I SAW [REDACTED NUMBER] PLAYERS VISIT EDGE. 1 OF THEM WAS GANDALF. 0 OF THEM WAS VV.
Which is nebulous on purpose but its pretty crystal clear in retrospect there's more than one.

ODDLY ENOUGH (and you were so close and even mentioned it):
When Quadz first made his claims, he never specified the number of players who targeted Edge.
Then Singer asked why we weren't lynching the "other person" that he had seen visit Edge.
Quadz's flip revealed he is a voyeur, which means he normally only sees actions, but he specifically said his superpower allowed him to watch a player which means he would have seen who actually did the targeting.
So, realistically, the REAL question is: who was the other(s) that targeted Fate and WHY IN THE HELL didn't quadz say anything about them?
The thing is, I'm pretty sure if someone tried to kill Edge and Gandalf protected him, then Quadz would not have seen the unsuccessful kill, just as he didn't see VV's unsuccessful visit, which means that if anyone else successfully visited Edge that night, it wasn't to kill him. Therefore, if he really meant that he saw multiple visitors that night then he only saw town PRs, not scum. (I think Quadz chose not to claim the exact number he saw visit because he either knew someone else had visited and not harmed him OR that he hadn't worked everything out, either.) (And GEEEEZ Fate, what are you selling to get so much company at night?)

VV being unsuccessful due to RB is different than ?? (AND I THINK IT SHOULD START BECOMING CLEAR) being seen attempting the kill. And how in the assbutt from what has been said in thread would he be able to differentiate between town and scum PR's?

Which really brings me to the issue ex machina:
I think this answers your questions, Singer. I think the point I'm getting to is that even if Quadz saw multiple persons visit Edge, he also roleblocked Edge, and with the lack of a N1 kill and the insistence that the killer must have been roleblocked and that only two people visited Edge, then that roleblock is something we need to examine more closely because what people are saying is not adding up.
This is REALLY saying in the most teehee fashion ever "Lynch Fate".

Which is no me gusta.

I'm still not sold on scum from this because I will give you one thing:

In the normal world it makes sense. In THIS GAME it absolutely doesn't.

There's two scenarios:
1.) Fate is scum that got RB'd by quadz.
2.) Fate is town that got protected by gan and quadz saw the MYSTERIOUS SECOND GUNMAN and didn't say who it was.

When you remember that the first part of #2 is bet on hats we get to who, WHO, would quadz have seen target Fate and not say something in thread?

GEE WHO COULD THAT BE?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1006 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It's pretty obvious what Fate is BUT LETS NOT GO THERE.

TIA.

And its not that Quadz wasn't 'playing to win'. Its that he *gasp* thought he found a town PR because of 'MYSTERIOUS REASONS' he chose not to out.

There's one person that really fits that bill.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1021 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I can't be more confirmable with SEVEI the One Ring reading time and space yo'

Not that confirming me would have anything to do with me being town but whateva's.

VV I swear to god
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1023 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sevei apparently is the space time rolecop.

So in your silly example I'd have to kill HIM.

Sheesh
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1028 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

AND KLAXONS RING ALL AROUND

God in heaven I knew as soon as you didn't want the go go juice
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1030 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because I didn't think you wanted it OUT man.

I was HELPING.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1059 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Bullshit and horse shoes.

Bullshit and horse shoes.

<3

Why not let me let the giver of "gifts" give more than one then? Then SEVEI confirms my business and there's plenty of juice for everyone.

And I'd like to know if these gifts are just roleblocks because AGM's flavor connection I dont get for more than that
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1064 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Gandalf AND VV are still both there.

There's NO way for you to die if that was a nefarious scheme.

I thought Sevei knew from ringosity?

If not scratch that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1067 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What haha ohh shit are you talking about?

If its TEE HEE HE SAID THEY'RE BOTH TOWN FFF

The only way fate dies is if one of them is scum and sets up the other.

Which means losing the battle against the madness.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1071 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

How is MY claim being broken?

Because SEVEI can't confirm it tonight?

I can sure as hell enable though.

Speaking of claims why dont you finish the job on this one.

-----

And then its guaranteed a scum is in there Fate good lord man.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1077 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Something's not adding up.

It MAY be MS but I doubt that and that still doesn't explain the other.

False inventor?

------

God in heaven Fate you know I would have done SOMETHING to get the ring for double kills if I was scum early.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1080 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I Search for Gandalf. If I find them, they die.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1084 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I already claimed what do you want from me GOOOSHHH
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1088 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhhhhhhh

To paraphrase, I quoted Andy where he said in the queue thingy that only characters that lived. Then asked if it was a joke. And got an awesome emote back saying it was.

So I haven't done anything at night YEEHAW
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1090 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

WUT IS HELPFUL

Why AGM N1?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1093 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I dont know what to tell you maaaan

I got that stupid emote and went woooooo

And I really didn't want to shoot in the dark for give me prizes ohh look what I did.

So, if I'm getting lynched, lets work out what the hell ACTUALLY is going on before I die.

Because its not adding up and I'm missing a key piece somewhere.

Preview:

Ohh this:
Yes it was from me. I don't know what it is, but I do know what you have to do in order to use it...which is why I figured you'd be a good choice, since you didn't get imbued, and at this point won't need to...
Lemme go check something
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1094 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hrm nope. I thought she imbued AGM D2 but no sir.

I don't get it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1100 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The claim makes sense and I think that is the first MoI post in a while that didn't make me go cross-eyed.

Further, it means there's some power on the scum side that I JUST DONT SEE from the claims as they've laid out.

Let me play claimparse 9000 in the morning after sleeping and BEFORE I DIE.

There's something missing and I can't put it together.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1103 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If thats how its going then give me my deathwish and try to parse out the missing element.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1107 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX doesn't die until I'm sufficiently done mocking VV
I.

AM.

IMMORTAL
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1130 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 am

Post by SpyreX »

More cheeky scum antics?
I think SpyreX is dilly dallying with his claim and is refusing to full claim(with name etc.) because he has locked himself in a not-Nazgul claim that's supposed to make sense with his....uncredible new claims. (LOL, search for Gandalf. Seriously?)
Anywho, I am The Balrog
Normal Power: I can see if someone is Gandalf and if they are kill them (HAHAHA Gandalf can't be in the game yeehaw)
Super Power: I can Enable someone and they act twice in the next night phase.
WELL PLAYED GENTS.

Roles as laid out:

Plum: Tracker
Katy: Mason / ?
Hohum: Vig / ?
Quadz: Voyeur? / Watcher
Gandalf: Doc / ?
MasterSpy: Swordsmith / Rolecop
VV: Bodyguard / SUPER Bodyguard
SpyreX: Worthless Sack of Potatoes / Enabler
Fate: Mason / ?
Singersinger: Inventor / Slightly Better Inventor
Sevei: The One Ring
Almaster GM: Talkyface / Mod Confirmed Talkyface

Lets get some ?'s filled out.

Fate - did Katy / do you have ANY kinda gojuice ringside?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1134 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit. I really wanted you to not be regular masons.

Can you point me at Gan's claim of Enablerer? That might be important.

ALTHOUGH SPEAKING OF CHEEKY:

Yo, 'The One Ring':

Why are you all a flutter about "SpyreX isn't a Nazgul!" when you're a damn ring?

Other major pieces of the puzzle that I need Fate-help with:

1.) WHY and WHO would quadz have protected by not outing them?
2.) WHY in this setup would Hohum have an unblockable shot?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1138 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Because I'm trying to stay IN THE ZONE with figuring out what the hell is going on.

Unvote, Vote: Sevei

THERE

Hohum:
My role PM says my vig can't be blocked. I'm assuming that the scum team as the same imbune condition.
Gan's ISO is SIX pages soo hungry
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1152 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 am

Post by SpyreX »

Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1158 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Gandalf is NOT in this game.

This is not a bastard setup.

Ignoring what the mod SAID WITH HIS WORDS is fffff

Stop FEEDING THAT MADNESS and perhaps explain what you were going on about with I am confirmed to ME like that's been something I've said anything aboutt mr dalf
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1169 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yes. The last sentence is in relation to:
Also SpyreX, I AM nearly confirmed for two reasons: One, I knew that VV had not lost his bulletproof. Two, I knew that there was a blocker because of my superpower. Both of these were announced a LONG time ago, and the ONLY way I could be scum is if BOTH me and VV are scum, and we came up with CRAZY GAMBIT OF GREATNESS THAT MAGICALLY KNEW THAT THERE WERE NO PROTECTIVE ROLES IN THE GAME.
What does that have to do with anything?

Why is that in reference to me?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1183 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I seem to remember you saying at some point something to the effect of "Why are we all running around acting like Gandalf is confirmed?"
Go ahead and find that because I sure don't remember any issues on that front after D1.

Imbue: Gandalf
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1185 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What in the HELLS BELLS am I not playing ball with right now?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1187 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Well who in the hell else would it be getting imbued today as things sit?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1207 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Did Sevei just say you're mason scum?

Did I read that right?

Hot diggity damn
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1209 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And as for not being able to call you scum, the only reason I'm not is because you were Katy's mason and I have assumed thus far that that also meant you were alignment confirmed. However, pushing a lynch on town just because you don't have the heart to vote one of the two really scummy people isn't very pro-town, so your play is really leaving a lot to be desired right now,
and your intent is questionable.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1216 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hot damn fate you brought up something amiss:

SS- Inventor
Sevei - Ring/Neigborizer
AGM - Mod confirmable
You / Katy - Masons.

SOMETHING is amiss.

Imbue: AGM

Lets solve one piece of the puzzle.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1265 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

VV wrote:PS. It's about time we stop listening to Fate. Lynch the one ring? Seriously? After she attacked Plum like that D1 too? It's almost as if there are 4 scum in this game. And believe me, with the claims today it's very possible. (That's, Plum/Spy/Spy/Fate.)

AGM, SS, thoughts on Fate's bullshit? Gandalf, I KNOW you know Flavor. Are you seriously going to agree with a Sevei lynch? If Fate is scum(and with the claims we have, it looks like it.), we are in LyLo. We cannot afford a lynch on not-scum.
What in the hell is this?

This isn't even words don't have meaning. This is balance doesn't have meaning. NOICE.

Speaking of balance:
SS wrote:We NEED to lynch one of Spyrex and MasterSpy, and then AGM needs to roleblock the other. If, and only IF, something doesn't add up after that point, then we can look into just about anyone that's left in this game, considering all of our claims add up with one another, EXCEPT MS and Spyrez's claims.
5 confirmable roles.

And the fact that it would have required the worst fakeclaims in the universe to get to this point.

Speaking of that:
Sevei wrote:Being wrong and being stubborn doesn't mean someone is scum, and furthermore, Andy just confirmed this isn't a bastard mod, so it isn't even a minute possibility anymore. Fate can't be scum;
AGM can't be scum unless he is really bad or he wouldn't have claimed a power like he has claimed.
HI

FFFF

---------

Good lord game.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1319 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh.

All I know is when I flip town you better unscrew this madness bulb and get back to the reality:

There's some really fishy business with these 'confirmeds' WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF FATE.

You can /whine all you want about how he is the big bad bully but while me actually being scum would be tech and all as it sits you're gonna have 1 shot to untie the knot.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1321 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The chorus of "OHH WHAATTTT" will be fun tomorrow, at least.

Can you do me a favor?

Can you give extra rage, for me?

Let fire purge the unclean. Carry my torch.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1323 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Then I can fall into the eternal sleep vindicated.

There will be no revenant here. Only peace.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1325 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Keep on keeping on.

I mean, after I flip, going "OHH U SKUM" isn't going to change how sketchy your business is.

And I'm having a heartfelt broment here and I dont need you mucking it up
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1327 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What, who my scum partners are?

NONE. Because, *gasp* I am NOT scum.

Woooooooooooo
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1329 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spy maybe.

There IS AT LEAST one in the 'confirmeds' though for sho'.

I'm really not understanding the Sevei = ring = town = moonjuice connection.

If Sevei flipped scum I'd kill VV in a heartbeat.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1332 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

'Confirmed' by action. You'd fall into that category too.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1334 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Actual useful confirmed?

Sevei, by a wide margin.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1335 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Allow me to elucidate since I know where this is going.

Yes, no questions, Sevei can a.) neighborize and b.) rolecop said neighborizer.

The question is: Why and how is that useful.

VV has not actually been seen targeting who he said he was going to AND who he was supposed to have been targeting is dead.

Gan is probably town.

AGM's first part is confirmed. His second part is easily enough. And, assuming his business works RIGHT then you're not a funny voodoo inventor so we'll see whats up.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1337 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

He 'had' THREE protects.

And, with three, you don't protect the claimed tracking role?

One maybe. But THREE.

No.

You don't go off the cuff like that on three.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1364 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sevei dies tomorrow.

Just remember that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1676 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Since we're all throwing down about how Fate lost it (which he DID make a huge oversight on) there's the simple fact that:

1.) hohum being hohum
and
2.) Quadz not outing MasterSpy visiting Fate

were HUGE mistakes.

So, while I freely admit this may be the worst game I've played, I don't think anyone needs to break an arm patting themselves on the back here.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1678 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh and Sevei.....

I'm not sure who else (there can't be many) use the phrase "tea party".

Thats one of my personal little sayings - usually reserved for little groups that play amongst themselves and drink their tea.

Or, in this game:
There is no overlap. None. It is NOT a coincidence that everyone imbuing quadz isn't on the Plum wagon and I'm calling megateaparty on a Plum-scum flip. Mega.
That, if plum was scum, the rest of the scum were all on a wagon together instead of being spread out. ;)

-------

I understand the seething rage, but really Fate made one big mistake - the RB part. Seriously if I was town and alive I'm pretty sure I would have went "Wait, can we be sure they can't RB the Imbue? If they can't then POWER LYNCH HOO".

And, nothing wrong with onery. Don't forget that that damn oneryness is what got Plum off kilter and headshotted off the getgo. ;)

(So, yea, pick on Fate some for that one because we should all be up for a friendly ribbing, but the FUCK YOUSSSS and the /EMO is a bit much. :P)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1682 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hey now I thought Sevei was gonna be some kinda survivor (I thought it was truly a cheeky Gollum claim. :P )

Your lynch? Yea, that was pretty silly.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1687 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex...what was up with your claim?
Well, you see.....

I'm bad, REAL REAL bad, at fakeclaims.

Couple that with being burned out and I tend to get a bad idea and run with it.

The thought process was: "With this much town power there has to be an F-- standard power. Ohh, Balrog is open for a fakeclaim? Done."

----

And, really, @RC & Fate:

If I was modding, both of you would have been gone. That was pretty shitty across the board.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1692 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hay Gamma.

HAY

<3

(Not for that just in general)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1697 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Maybe by summer I'll be playing again.

So it'll work!
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1792 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yea, I'm pretty much with Plum and Mina on this.

Too much rage up in here.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1830 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sevei you play a good game. I HAD to get to you.

No hard feelins' :)
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”