LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

I can confirm Reck's claim that I am Henri Sardis, Leader of the Brotherhood of the Wolf and that I am a town aligned miller role.

I read the game through when MOI contacted me earlier to ask if I was interested in replacing, but I haven't read it since I learned my role. I'm going to reread it now and I'll post a catchup when I'm done.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

Maryita wrote:UNVOTE: UK 3 votes in RVS is not nice.
Maryita wrote:4 votes (as it would have been had I not removed mine) on page 1 is ridiculous, IMO. If you want to vote me for that, more power to ya.
Maryita wrote:Um, it's page 1 and still RVS? Four votes is a lot at that stage when there's nothing to merit it.
Why? RVS wagons are useful for later game analysis. Is there "nothing to merit" from the information gained in RVS wagons? Why/why not? If not, why do you participate in RVS at all?
AKnottedRope wrote:
Mariyta wrote: 2 reasons. First, I never like it when wagons build fast in RVS. People get cranky and frustrated, and townies often get lynched. Second, I remember our last game together, and you're more useful when you're not cranky and frustrated. :) Now a question for you: why go after SC for not re-voting, when I unvoted and didn't revote, either?

On that note, VOTE: AKnottedRope. Has made two posts, one as an insult to another player, one to throw out a useless comment on Katsuki's game.
1) It's page 2
2) There are five or so people who haven't even posted yet
AKnottedRope wrote:3) Almaster is in pretty much the same boat I'm in. Why does he get a free pass and not me?
The "I'm not the only one doing it!" defense spotted. The favored defense of 5 year old kids, criminals, and scum.
CooLDoG wrote:@mari, yeah great its page two and we are already lynching lurkers. Give some valid reasons for your vote, we are out of RVS. Kat, mari, and (to some extent) SC are good choices for an early vote. AKR is not as bad a lurker as some of those other 5 or so people that haven't posted yet. Why pick him out over the other 5? Also look up kat, what content has he posted?

edit:nija'ed.
CD's AKR defense noted for possible future connections.
AKnottedRope wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Also why would we assume 10:3 mountainous? Did I miss a memo?
Also this is a very valid point.
Great. Thanks for pointing out UK's very valid observation. Do you have any of your own?
CooLDoG wrote:active lurker then, I just think your vote could go some where better then a non-contributor on page 2. I don't think any of us have posted much content yet...
This does NOT match what you said earlier. Specifically the above and
CooLDoG wrote:AKR is not as bad a lurker as some of those other 5 or so people that haven't posted yet. Why pick him out over the other 5?
This quote implies that he should have picked one of the other 5 lurkers because AKR "is not as bad", yet then you say there are better places for a vote than a non-contributor on page 2. Which is it? Should she have been voting a different lurker, or no lurkers at all? Why? This is another point to be filed away in "if AKR flips scum" cabinet for future reference.
UK wrote:@Zang: Fuck your quote stripes with a hammer.
Whoops!
AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
QFT. Could be a buddying manuever. Still truth though.
Reckamonic wrote:Except for in Fates Mafia, when what started out as a policy lynch on CooLDoG lead to a vig on CooLDoG which lead to him flipping scum.
For what it's worth, this is completely FAIL logic. Sample size of 1 does not make it true. "I heard a guy bought his first ever lottery ticket and he won. Thus you should buy a lottery ticket, because the first one you buy you'll win!"
havingfitz wrote:I'm not familiar with the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Mari's link to elaborate on it still paints Reck's claim as a bad person IMO. Still suspect Mari but Reck's claim plus the weak OMGUS vote on CoolDog warrants:

VOTE: Reckmonic
Yes, the role was a "bad person" in the movie. What do you expect from a miller claim, the main good guy?
Maryita wrote:This other game discussion is getting old. More discussion about this game, please.

Zang, CoolDog is not a very pro-town player. He's just less scummy than some others.

Reckamonic needs to be more useful. Policy lynch = bad. Why aren't you voting fitz, for whom you gave a much better case?

After another re-read, I'm switching my vote. UT has been more useless than AKR. Bandwagon vote with no reason given, accuses AGM of fake scumhunting w/o trying to scumhunt at all himself.
UNVOTE: AKR, VOTE: Untrod Tripod
@Maryita: I disagree completely that UT has been less helpful than AKR. This unvote/vote bothers me a bit.
UK wrote:/me notes CooLDoG agreeing with MAri

/me notes CooLDoG failing to vote his scumbuddy UT.
QFT. Also note Mary switching vote to UT.

TL;DR

Something is amiss in the Mary, UT, CD interactions. Also possible AKR/CD connection, should either flip scum. There is surprisingly little to comment on for an 8 page game. If there are any unanswered questions to my slot that I missed, feel free to ask them again.

Unvote
Vote: Untrod Tripod
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:Anyway, you say a lot at the end, but who do you actually suspect, and why? Can you tell me in 5 sentences or less per person?
LMP wrote:Something is amiss in the Mary, UT, CD interactions. Also possible AKR/CD connection, should either flip scum.
The people here for the reasons already given.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mariyta wrote:I'm confused. You disagree with me, then vote UT? Anyway, AKR started participating somewhat. UT hasn't at all. He's still posting just enough to avoid a prod w/o actually doing anything. Comparing the two, UT is slightly scummier, so he's where my vote should be.
I can't expect myself to be 100% on all my reads on day 1. I allow for the possibility that you disagree with me and aren't scum. I'm noting the behavior for future analysis. What exactly is the problem here?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:19 am

Post by LimMePls »

Do you know why I hardly mention him at all? He has 4 posts that are all completely worthless.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

I was wrong. You were and are completely fine in changing your vote from AKR to UT. I'm now looking at UT's ISO and by all quantifiable measures UT is less helpful than AKR.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

UK wrote:Humor me, OK? No quotes, no nothing, just tell me why they're scum. Thank you.
Ok. Here you go:

AKR: The "I'm not the only one doing it!" defense towards the active lurking vote from Mary. Overreaction to a single vote.

CD: Contradictory stated in 180.

Mary: Interactions between CD and UT. Specifically those discussed in 180.

UT: Active lurking + complete uselessness.

And now, while I'm thinking about it:

Unvote
Vote: AKR

This was better. UT should be replaced.

@MOD: Looking at UT's ISO, it looks like its been a week since he posted. Prod?

Untrod has been prodded.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:@lmp, do you have any comments or do you wanna lurk around like your former player did. Because that would be bad.
Is there something in particular you wanted a comment on.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:@lmp, yeah comment on me.
Read my ISOs 1 and 6. I've already done this.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by LimMePls »

UT wrote:Probably not a good plan to tell us to read back through your ISO. In doing so, I notice there's very little in it
Hey, dumbass, that's cause I'm a replacement. Are you really this stupid?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
UT wrote:Probably not a good plan to tell us to read back through your ISO. In doing so, I notice there's very little in it
Hey, dumbass, that's cause I'm a replacement. Are you really this stupid?
Okay, fine, I get that you are a replacement. But you have posted
no
content. Yes, I have read your iso full of fluff. Get in the game and post. How does your above post help the town? Try scum hunting for a change. Also we are in Day-1 its not like we are half-way through a game.
Full of fluff? No.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:-LynchMePls, your last few posts have been one-liners essentially screaming, "Shut up, I've contributed plenty, you moron!" when someone poked at you. But my problem is that you've had absolutely nothing to say about any events that didn't involve you. So, what's on your mind? Any new developments since you replaced in that change your suspect lists? Say, do you still suspect Untrod Tripod? CooLDoG?
Nope. But I'll be completely honest, I'm just phoning it in. I'm reading the thread, but I don't really have much to say. Is there something in particular you want my opinion on?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Mina wrote:-LynchMePls, your last few posts have been one-liners essentially screaming, "Shut up, I've contributed plenty, you moron!" when someone poked at you. But my problem is that you've had absolutely nothing to say about any events that didn't involve you. So, what's on your mind? Any new developments since you replaced in that change your suspect lists? Say, do you still suspect Untrod Tripod? CooLDoG?
Nope. But I'll be completely honest, I'm just phoning it in. I'm reading the thread, but I don't really have much to say. Is there something in particular you want my opinion on?
@AGM, this is why I'm not voting for AKR.
@LMP Is this the best you could do? Add some comments. Give some analysis. Prove that you are not a lurker scum. Comment on everything please. Or
hopefully
get lynched.

Hay look who ain't posting much ether!
AKR!
@mod, AKR needs a prod badly. Its been way over 48 hours.

And when AKR does post it had better be good.

Has he managed to go another 48 hours since I last prodded him in the post immediately before this one?
"Comment on everything". LOL. KMA dude.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
@AGM, this is why I'm not voting for AKR.
@LMP Is this the best you could do? Add some comments. Give some analysis. Prove that you are not a lurker scum. Comment on everything please. Or
hopefully
get lynched.

Hay look who ain't posting much ether!
AKR!
@mod, AKR needs a prod badly. Its been way over 48 hours.

And when AKR does post it had better be good.

Has he managed to go another 48 hours since I last prodded him in the post immediately before this one?
"Comment on everything". LOL. KMA dude.
How about try posting man. I don't care if its crap logic like mine, just post some content. To be specific: What about AKR? Defend your lurking. What do you think of Zang? And Post your scum list.
Simply try to at least act like you are contributing.
WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!? Every time you tell me to comment on something, it's something I'VE ALREADY COMMENTED ON! WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS A BABY!?

Good lord man. This game does NOT have that much exciting things to comment on except my claim (which I obviously can't really say much else about). I've already said I think AKR is scummy, IIRC multiple times! WTF do you want?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mary wrote:@LMP, I know you're not interested in playing, but the last time we played together, 2 out of 3 of your scum picks were correct. Those are pretty good odds. So, wanna play Pick 3 here?
I will absolutely do this, but I don't have time now. I will try and do this tomorrow.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:@lmp, It had better be good.
L

O

L

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

Incoming info dump. Deal with it. If you can't, skip to the TL;DR at the bottom.
LynchMePls wrote:
Maryita wrote:UNVOTE: UK 3 votes in RVS is not nice.
Maryita wrote:4 votes (as it would have been had I not removed mine) on page 1 is ridiculous, IMO. If you want to vote me for that, more power to ya.
Maryita wrote:Um, it's page 1 and still RVS? Four votes is a lot at that stage when there's nothing to merit it.
Why? RVS wagons are useful for later game analysis. Is there "nothing to merit" from the information gained in RVS wagons? Why/why not? If not, why do you participate in RVS at all?
@Mary: You never answered this. Please do so.
CooLDoG wrote:@lynch, sorry I don't have time for an in-depth post, but I simply don't think lynching lurkers on page 2 is a good idea. However, now that we are on page 8 I think lynching one could be possible. I like my slot vote.
Scum.

This post from AGM is win.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Hey guys. Really sorry about not posting. Angry playstyles like Reck's make me clam up and I was finding it easier to watch what happened in relation to me lurking than to start participating.
That ends now.

I have reread and am going to be doing some ISOs over the next day or so to make up for my lack of posting.

**SNIP**

I find LMP's entrance weird, what with putting a vote on me and then taking it off, but I will reserve judgment on that for later.
AGM wrote:I am not really sure what I just read from UT.
Don't worry AGM, I got you covered. Time to bust out my BS-O-Matic9000(TM). The above quote, run throught he BS-O-Matic9000(TM) produces the following result:
BS-O-Matic9000 wrote:Hey guys. It sucks that you've noticed I'm lurking. Since I know people think lurking is scummy, I'm going to blame my lurking on someone else. So please disregard that I was lurking at all, cause it's all Reck's fault, and anyways I was using it to... scumhunt! Yeah, that's it, I was using it to scumhunt. Am I good or what?
So now I'm not gonna lurk anymore.

And even though I said that I've been watching what happened in relation to me lurking, I'm going to now say that I'm going to do a reread, so you will forget that I lurked and that's why I need to reread in the first place.

**SNIP**

LMP looks like he might be an easy target, since Reck was taking a lot of heat, but he also might make the slot better. So I'm going to sit on this fence here and see how things turn out. None of you will actually expect when I say that I will reserve judgement for later that I will actually give that judgment later, because you will forget about it, so this is the perfect thing for a lurker-scum to do.
The BS-O-Matic9000 is a registered trademark of LMP Inc. Patent Pending. All rights reserved.
UncertainKitty wrote:Actually, UT, I have no obligation to convince you that you're scum. So, really, since no one else seems to have any issues with my argument, I see no need to elucidate it for you. It's fairly plain to everyone else. What's so hard about it for you?

I will state that you are completely incorrect about why the votes tell works.

I'll also state that your little effort post is pretty silly when it shows at least one third of the players to be players you have absolutely no opinion on, but INSIST on telling us just so you can look just a wee bit more active.

Clever, really.

Now, before you call me out on one third as opposed to one sixth, it's rather magical that your "leaning towns" "haven't said much". It's also magical that you just pick out a couple things without really elucidating. WHICH points? WHY? There's no real content, just pretty words.

@CD: Ok, you said that. But you didn't tell me why getting pissed off at people helps him as scum. Which is what I meant to ask, and am *pretty* sure I did ask. But, I could be wrong. So, I'm asking that now. How does it help Reckamonic scum to get pissed off at everyone?

I'll also note that crap logic isn't *necessarily* a reason to lynch. That's lynching a player for playing badly. However, faking pro townness is a pretty good reason to lynch, which is very much the vibe I get from his last post.
QFT
havingfitz wrote:His play is fine. I thought his predecessor was scummy so until someone gets a higher score than that slot on my scum-meter I'll keep my vote where it's at.
Scummy!
AGM wrote:If I were buddies with cooldog I would just NK myself so don't worry about that.
LOL.
AKnottedRope wrote:After a quick ISO of you, CD, your case on Reckamonic/LMP is nothing but flavor (which you don't seem to have a full knowledge of) and meta. Care to prove me wrong?

So yes, at heart, your case is meta only, given that flavor speculation is pointless D1
AlmasterGM wrote:
Unvote. Vote: CooLDoG
AKnottedRope wrote:And AGM is steadily moving up my scumlist.
Glad I'm right about AKR-scum.
GhostWriter wrote:CD: I checked your iso. Found this.
CooLDoG wrote:Recks slot: Scummy flavor (weak). Aggravated play which is not in his meta. bad meta references. Not contributing...
There, CD. There is your case. And of those things, the two you push the most are meta and the claim (flavor). I've talked about the meta. And with the claim, you're getting upset with a miller claim that seems like scum. A MILLER claim that seems like scum. And a problem with him not playing according to a town meta? Is he playing according to a scum meta? Do you even care enough to have freaking checked? Because you cannot call someone scum based on a town meta of them and not touch a scum one. And NO ONE has mentioned a scum meta from what I've read.

And then you over-react to my pressure on you. If I had wanted to vote you'd I've have fucking voted you, but you go on and try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting, in an attempt to make me look like I couldn't make up my mind on who to vote. At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you. Now, though, you seem like the scum on the Reck wagon.

Unvote
and VOTE: CooLDoG, since you wanted it so damned badly.
QFT.
Untrod Tripod wrote:I've changed my mind about UK. Unvote UncertainKitten. That was a stupid OMGUS-y vote. That'll teach me to read the entire game before responding to a case. In context of the rest of her posts, may be a terribad case, but it's a terribad case by a town player. Let us never speak of this again.

**SNIP**

Now that I'm caught up on reading and whatnot, maybe I can stop being such a failure lurker. Moving on...

I could, of course, be horribly wrong about all this.
I don't even need the BS-O-Matic(TM) for this one. I especially love how after lurking hard and then catching up by posting his view on every player in the game, he disowns his own opinions with "of couse I could be wrong about this". That's the cherry on top of a UT-scum sundae.
UK wrote:@UT: That was a surprisingly (mostly) good post. Keep it up.
Did you read the same thing I did? Which one of us dropped acid before reading that post?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ok, the occasional pic in the thread is funny / cute / whatever. I don't have issue with them.

Let's not make the thread recreate the GD "ITT we only post pictures" thread, ok?

Thank you.
Mariyta wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:@UT: That was a surprisingly (mostly) good post. Keep it up.
Seconded. And I liked the comments on Zang. I'll be reading him in ISO when I get a chance later.
Apparently I was the one dropping acid. Did you guys SEE what I quoted above?
UK wrote:So, anyway, you all lost me a couple pages back and I'm not sure how. At some point I'm going to have to reread the game, hopefully after I cook dinner tonight (since I have worky type stuff to do in the meantime).
Ooh, Ooh, I know how *waves hand* pick me pick me! *gets picked* YES! You got into a town v town with AGM and got distracted.
CooLDoG wrote:@mary, so you admit to defending someone. If I correctly recall you should be scum hunting not defending other players. Also what is your motivation to defend him?
This is so hilarious.
AlmasterGM wrote:It's a fairly long back and forth so it's hard to quote, but it's basically consists of this:
CooLDoG: Hai guyz, im being scummy, lol
AGM: Vote CooLDoG
AKR: AGM is scum.
AGM: Why?
AKR: You didn't justify why CooLDoG was scummy.
AGM: Neither did you. So basically you're calling yourself scum.
AKR: *FLAIL*
AGM: YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM.
AKR: (I can't talk myself out of this one, but if I lurk long enough maybe AGM will go away)
QFT. This exchange is also quoted above. It's that important.

TL;DR: AKR is scummy. CD is scummy. UT is scummy. SC may be scum (based on AGM/SC arguments and I think AGM got the better end of it). AGM vs UK around pages 11-13 is town v town.

TOWN
AlmasterGM
UncertainKitten
Mina
Mariyta
GhostWriter
Zang
Katsuki
havingfitz
StrangerCoug
CoolDoG
Untrod Tripod
AKnottedRope
SCUM

Confirm Vote: AKR

I'm open to UT, CD and SC wagons as well.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki wrote:I don't think CD is scum he is permanently VI. His play this game is different from my other 2 games with him (both times scum), though still VT.

Why is AGM town again?
ISO him. It's town.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki wrote:I disagree.

Give me some things to work with for my re-read of AGM iso.
Why don't you start with the url I posted in my wall up there. Then, look at the other AGM posts I QFT'd. Then read his ISO. It's there. I have faith in you.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

How many quick lynch RVS wagons have you seen? Links please.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

That aren't the one Reck kept going on and on about before.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:LMP, what exactly made you change Mariyta from a scum read to the fourth towniest player in the game? (I actually trust Mariyta a lot as well right now, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.)
I have a lot more negative reads in this game than positive. Some people are higher up the list because the people under them are just so scummy. I could insert blank lines to represent this, but then it gets sort of spammy, and I don't need help making my posts longer. I prefer the meter approach to "TOWN/SCUM" lists because it gives a relative view to all the players, but the downside is its hard to distinguish precisely where a person fits on the scale.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@AGM: Didn't I just do this exercise? I'd swear I've already done this.
LMP wrote:TOWN
AlmasterGM
UncertainKitten
Mina
Mariyta
GhostWriter
Zang
Katsuki
havingfitz
StrangerCoug
CoolDoG
Untrod Tripod
AKnottedRope
SCUM
So lets go: AKR, UT, CD.

@Those saying CD is just VI: How do you know it is VI and not SI?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by LimMePls »

UT wrote:I don't like someone claiming miller in their FIRST POST. I don't know what to make of it.
Better get used to it, because its pretty commonly accepted correct miller play.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:LMP has yet to justify his suck ass vote.
You seriously should stop playing mafia.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:Because I'm pretty certain CD is just a moron. Call it gut. I would, however, not be averse to someone vigging him. Or lynching him before lylo if it comes down to it. I'd just rather lynch scum first.
Why can't morons be scum?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE REASONS! THEY ARE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS. LOOK BETWEEN MY POST BEFORE MY VOTE AND MY VOTE. READ YOUR POSTS IN BETWEEN. THEY LOOK SCUMMY TO ME. THIS ISN'T HARD!

I'm so sick and tired of people thinking sitting back going "what are your reasons!" is in any way a valid defense. It's crap.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

The softclaim is terrible. Now if you're telling the truth the scum know to NK you anyways, so why not just come out with the full claim. If you're lying, it's just stalling for time to cook up a better claim. Either way it's terrible.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:@LMP: What softclaim?
CooLDoG wrote:LYNCH ME IF YOU WANT BUT I WILL FLIP A TOWN POWER ROLE.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

Wait a sec,

who the FUCK is a 1-shot dayvig, knows they are being wagonned, and goes V/LA with an approaching deadline without shooting!? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

DOUBLE ULTRA-CONFIRM VOTE: COOLDOG

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

Actually, given UK's response, I think you should shoot UK. See

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=15549

For a similar freak out from scum UK.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

when I say "scum" I mean it in the general "not town aligned" sense. Yes that was SK you, but the point still stands.

All I'm saying is that your freak out now does not seem town like to me. It seems bent on survival.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 am

Post by LimMePls »

WHOA!

Look at the mouth on Grey!

@CD: You should have shot before you left. God you are just awful. Remember when I said you should quit mafia? x10 now. Seriously.

However, UK is DEFINITELY a good shot. The "zOMG I must not be killed" reaction is so scummy it's sick.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:Ok then, have fun. Feel free to kill me!

LMP, you are one to talk about awful mafia playing. You may not be CD tier, but if you had half a brain you'd understand how fucking stupid your "meta" is ^-^.

@Mari: I'm a big girl. It's rude of him, but shooting him just for that would be ridiculously not good. Replacing him might not be a bad idea, but I'd also argue that I've done replace worthy things this game as well.

I think this game is starting to break apart, and I'm sorry for that. I probably went a little overboard with CD.
LOL @ UK. I love you too.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

GreyICE wrote:I'M PISSED BECAUSE HE COMES ON HERE AND DECLARES HIMSELF TWO USEFUL POWER ROLES TO THE TOWN, RIGHT BEFORE HE BLOODY FLAKES INTO V/LA. THEN HE COMES BACK
DURING V/LA
AND THREATENS SOMEONE, FLIPS TO SOMEONE ELSE, THINKS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE, THEN WANDERS OFF. WHY NOT SUBMIT THE FITZ SHOT? OR THE UK SHOT? OR SOMETHING? BUT NO, HE JUST LEAVES THE THREAD.

WHAT'S THERE TO FIGURE OUT IF YOU'RE TOWN? YOU TAKE YOUR SHOT AT THE SCUMMIEST PERSON, YOU LET US LYNCH WITH THE RESULTS OF THAT SHOT, YOU DIE DURING N1. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCKING HOLD UP IS. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

I DON'T EXPECT HIM TO LIVE HIS BLOODY LIFE ON MAFIASCUM. BUT HE CAN FIND A LESS
SCUMMY
WAY TO DO IT. WATCH, WE DEADLINE LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE THEN HE'S ALIVE ON DAY 2. ALL LIKE "LOL, PEOPLE I GUESS THE SCUM DIDN'T WANT TO KILL ME HURR DURR."

THIS IS INFURIATING.
QFT. <3 GreyICE. There's a lot of love in the air. It must be the Valentine's Day approaching.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:Most of the town doesn't agree with you. I want to have an at least general consensus on who we kill. I would put uk in the hat but everybody but lmp thinks she is town. And I don't want to kill SC because we have a wagon on him that could go to lynch by itself.
CD is acting like a caught SK, and not a vig.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

SHOOT ALREADY! GOOD GOD!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by LimMePls »

CD is going on the personal avoidance list. This is simply stupid.

*twiddles thumbs as everyone in the game has to wait on one person to stop being an idiot*

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by LimMePls »

once that kill goes thorugh CD needs death.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 am

Post by LimMePls »

Awesome, so HF is confirmed town that gets to keep participating, at least for now? Great!

Um ... he's dead Jim. Editting scene to clarify that.

@HF: Give us a full TOWN/SCUM list before you croak!

I still think CD should swing. I'm thinking 3pp or just plain scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

He's still in the vote count and it just said ...shot, and not "shot and killed". But thanks for clarifying.

I have no idea what you are talking about. He is clearly not in the vote count .... :D

Also, thanks!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^Alrigth, change of plans.

Unvote
Vote: UK

Mostly for the massive freak out under vig pressure. But 872 makes me feel pretty good about it.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

People are wrong and misvig/mislynch all the time. The fact that you felt the need to go "oh gosh, I was wrong" is scummy. Obviously you were wrong. Do you often make posts to point out that the sun rises every day and that water is wet? To top it off is the "oh schucks, back to the drawingboard" at the end. And the self flagellating "I clearly need it".

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki, we may be SCUMZ4LYFE but you are rapidly moving your way towards a spot on the "players to avoid" list. You've been MUCH MORE than unsatisfactory in the last few games I've played with you.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Zang wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:People are wrong and misvig/mislynch all the time. The fact that you felt the need to go "oh gosh, I was wrong" is scummy. Obviously you were wrong. Do you often make posts to point out that the sun rises every day and that water is wet? To top it off is the "oh schucks, back to the drawingboard" at the end. And the self flagellating "I clearly need it".
What is the scum motivation for this?
Changing the story (from where we should go from here to "Oops, my bad") and disowning your own opinions ("Clearly I need it") to name two. I'm sure there are more.

I don't see it as a pro-town play. What exactly does the public self-flagellation do for the town?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

Maybe the terribad hammer on obv town Kat?

I still like

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote
Vote: UT

But when UT flips scum I get my UK lynch, right?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:LMP, what do you think about the people saying your link to UK's meta as a SK was irrelevant because this is her town meta as well? (FWIW, I've seen her in Ladies Night as town, and she was equally tetchy at anyone who suspected her there.) Also, what made you go from having UK as your number two town read to being your top suspect?
The "meta" was not meant to be "conclusive" only "this is like what she was acting like there". Those who want to dismiss it are fine, it's just that her response to the vig threat was so anti-town it reminded me of that flipout. As for why she is such a suspect now, it was her response to CD vig threat against her. Way too survivalist. I don't think townies act that way in response to a vig threat.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

I've played in a large theme that had both. Never a mini.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

UK's reads seem contrived to me. I thought we'd already clairified that Zang is town, and I know I'm town. 2 outta 3 wrong isn't a good place to start.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

Uvnote

Wake up and smell the scum folks.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:And Zang just posted in the QT to tell me that he's "busy with another game and can't post for a while."

WEEEEHEE.

GreyICE, your analysis is sooooooooo wrong.
Unvote
Vote: Zang

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hey, LMP, what happened to lynching me?
Tomorrow? I'm sheeping AGM at the moment.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

AGM is that change to GreyICE here to stay, or was it just to get that answer?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:...LynchMePls, what happened to you?

No, seriously, what the hell happened to you since A Clash of Kings?

Didn't you use to be a really good, earnest player with a lot of potential, who actually gave a shit about the games you were in?

Even if you're scum, you're playing badly. Seriously, you can't write a better frame case than "Wake up and smell the scum, folks!" You aren't bothering to show examples to substantiate your read on UK's behaviour in the face of a vig kill as desperate scum, when no one else has the same gut read on her? You can't find quotes to twist so as to make UK look worse? You're actually using, "Well, two out of three of your scum reads are wrong, because I know I'm town, so you're obviously scum" as proof? Most of your arguments are just repeating "X is scum."

If you're town, then you should really be ashamed of your play here, because it is an embarrassment. In all honesty--and this isn't an exaggeration--I think CooLDoG is playing both much more proactively, and scumhunting more effectively than you are. Even if his arguments aren't always perfect, at least he's trying. Half of your reads this game have seemed to come out of your ass, you have this galling smug attitude that every of your useless and lazy one-liners is sooooo smart and you're so much better than everyone, you've outright gone, "LOL, I'm too cool to contribute" at times, and you put only the most superficial thought into your posts. Read yourself in ISO. It's quite pathetic, particularly compared to the player you used to be.
Thanks Mina. This just made my day.

Request Replacement

This game is like chewing on glass. I'm having 0 fun. Sorry MOI, I tried to help.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:See I can't really feel AGM's pain.

I NEVER, EVER make it to a LYLO situation where I am Town and have to make the tough choice.
I just had my first one. The thrill of victory is awesome. I'm sure the crush of defeat sucks balls though.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”