ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #780 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hello all. Seems I'm the desired claim of the moment, supposed it would be wise of me to do so right now.

I'm Willie Nelson, which makes me pretty stoked because I'm a major smoker of the ganja.

My ability, on the other hand, is not so cut and dry. My whole role talks about how I live in an attic and how I was driven there by a villager (I'm guessing this is Aqua Teen flavor), but the ability itself just says that I have to drink juice with people. So I chose seacore and apparantly I got a "helmet with a pair of lovingly-sculpted breasts on top". I'd deduce that I'm a theif variant or something, but really I'm quite unsure. I don't even know if this helmet I got does anything or if it's a gift I can give someone. I'll PM the mod about it.

Thanks for the welcome, Nancy, I missed you too. xP
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #852 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

@Fate:
- Never said I was a role-cop, nor do I know how you excrapulated that from what I said. How'd you get that?

- The mod told me to use my better judgement about my role; with that, I'd say I'm some sort of theif. The flavor does talk about me drinking juice with people, think I said that already - seacore confirmed.

@seacore:
- What character DOES this weird ass item make sense with? >.<
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #855 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

@podium:
- Welcome back to the living. Do you know what this titty helmet is? Nobody else seems to know where it could've come from.

- Is there anything you haven't shared about your role?

@Kcdaspot:
- Your 710 agreeing with RedCoyote about Fate/Nacho, alongside your vote, seems like a bit of an overeager nontown-like jump - and not because it's a vote on who would be me, but for the sly nature of the post and explaining that you're voting at that point in time so you won't be the hammer. What's the big deal about being the hammer? I don't understand.

- Not even an hour later, with even less reason, you jump to MoI. You notice your jumpy behavior and apologize in the very next post.
FoS
!

@GhostWriter:
- What are your current reads? Haven't heard a lot out of you. b:

Side note: I like Nacho's style. Fits the classy smoker avy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #864 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:33 am

Post by chkflip »

So you think Implosion lied?

Also, I hope you find your sweatpants. :| Envisioning that is... gross.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #866 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 am

Post by chkflip »

implosion wrote:Good god this game is messed up.

My role specifies me being a mason. It does not blatantly specify me being a flavor cop. I am, however, indeed a flavor cop. I investigated chkflip and saw an onion. So I can confirm that he's Willie Nelson (who btw kept like 100 corpses in his attic, I watched that episode after getting my result PM).

Also oh god Nancy scumslipped
YOU DIE WITH TOWN.
- You're talking about this post, right? He's talking about getting an onion i.e. his flavor when he investigated me. He simply confirmed that I'm Willie Nelson, that's all.

---

- Another side note: I'll be using this helmet I got tonight, so I won't be able to steal anything. Though, from what podium said, could this possibly be podium's item I have? If so, why would seacore have it? The only two possibilities I can think of are a framer scumrole or seacore!scum. I've seen a reviver!scum before, so his role doesn't particularly surprise me.

VOTE: Seacore

- Please explain?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #873 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

No man, my angle is that I somehow got podium's item... from YOU. How'd that happen?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #875 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

Not at all. My other thought was that there is some sort of framer that planted his item on you.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kcdaspot

I don't believe the "read that wrong" excuse, among quite a few other things.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #877 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

vote count (as of this post)

chkflip: 2 (implosion, RedCoyote) L-4

zdenek: 1 (Nachomamma8) L-5

kcdaspot: 3 (Seacore, Fate, chkflip) L-2

Implosion: 1 (Kcdaspot) L-5

Not Voting: GhostWriter, VasuedaVa, Zdenek

You're a champ, chkflip. As of tonight I will have computer access again so you won't have to cover for me. Phone posting is teh suck
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #884 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

I wasn't covering for you, mod. I was just curious... ended up being L-wrong anyway, it seems. Glad to hear about the connection returning; hope that wasn't because of the juice I spilled. :P [/badflavorjoke]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #885 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Seacore, mind elaborating on why you think kcda is scum? Your ISO doesn't say much past you "want him dead" etc.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #887 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Just getting that question out of the way since obviously I agree with you. :P
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #889 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

VV claimed Boxy Brown. Do you not believe him?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #894 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fate, would you be willing to claim?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #976 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why would I claim a mauling animal if I were scum? And how does that match how Meatwad was killed? Wouldn't those be the same?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #995 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Game's not going to end.

So congratulations in advance, scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #997 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Doubt? Why? Because I didn't out myself as the town vig when I walked into the game?

Durpadoo.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #999 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

podium, GhostWriter, Zdenek. Super murderous, I make a drink (I assume with their blood). Got the titty helmet from podium and used it, too. I'll go find results for that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1000 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Used it on you, imp, to see if you were really Shake (because you'd have titties on the mind)... I think that's what the flavor was about that day?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1003 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know what I claimed, but I was also trying to not be pinned as killing podium.

I don't shoot, and I fully found them scummy. And I checked my PM's; switch GW and Nachomamma.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1005 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

OHNOESDARN SCUM
LOSE
~

You're officially the worst confirmed townie I've ever seen. Screw it? Seriously?

Your loss.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1007 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

You realize that I wouldn't be alive if I claimed townvig off the bat, right?

Oh, right.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1054 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Other way around, I was the vig and he was the SK.

Also: cocks.

I don't think this game was that bad... there were some player-made mistakes as well. I can agree on the time lapses, but even most of those weren't your fault. I think this set-up could work with some refinements.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”