Mini 1099: The Prisoner Mafia. Game Over.

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #236 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:04 am

Post by camn »

What's up now, bitches!!!!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #238 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 am

Post by camn »

OK, look people.
I have been lightly following this game since the beginning, as I only just missed out on signups and I was, shall we say, impressed by the playerlist.
However.. I am
NOT
impressed by the amount of juvenile spamposting and rageposting going on around here.
Everyone needs to take a breath... because so far it has been 10 pages of crap. The only thing I have gleaned so far is the
FATE IS TOWN
. Everyine else? who knows.

HOWEVER... there are a few people whose lynch I will NOT casually support Day 1. they are as follows:

Fate
Ojanen
Plum
populartajo
SpyreX

You had better present a pretty dynamite case if you want to push a lynch on any of these and still avoid my wrath.
The following, I would be willing to lynch.
I have listed them in reverse order of lynch-i-ness.. that is, from towniest to scummiest. This preliminary scumlist is based on a multifactorial calculation combining gut, posting style, future usefulness, probability of being scum, and which
Dave Matthews
track I happen to be listening to this morning.

Jack

Nachomamma8

The
Ruffig

chesskid3

EtherealCookie

Now, I beg of you all... bring some civility back to this game. And chesskid.... why do you keep saying Bro? UNless it is a post restriction... please stop. It reminds me of all the losers from down south that try to get me to go home with them. <shiver>.

Oh.. and UNVOTE: whoever i may or may not be voting
I am not ready to put the cookie at L-1 quite yet.. I need to get into the groove first. But kinda I want to.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #240 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 am

Post by camn »

Are you scum, Ojanen?

Answer truthfully now.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #249 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by camn »

SpyreX wrote:Hey it can be 10 pages of total crap just look at EK AND comment for me on my Jacknoia

So.. I have only played with Jack as town.. and he was pretty good. TOO good, I think, to open up a scum-game with really bizzare behavior. Also almost too good to run him up on something that thin.
I would consider revisiting this tomorrow... but for now, I would rather prune out some of the still-scummy-but-more-annoying players.

EK= Ethereal Cookie?
I am not against this lynch.. but I think the wagon is moving a bit fast. I want more meat in day 1 discussion. You know as well as I do it can be a gold mine. But this so far looks like tons of filler.
I will look over Cookie's play tomorrow.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by camn »

@fate:
That game was a decent game for you.., but a much better game by me and Sensfan.
You should read it again and learn how to be a better townie :)

In other news... This cookie wagon is still too fast.
Cookie : any defense?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #259 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by camn »

Jack wrote:Nacho is scummy.
Why and where?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #270 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 am

Post by camn »

Great. That us totally helpful.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #275 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am

Post by camn »

chesskid3 wrote:
Fate wrote:I hammered chess, so no.

KEKEKEKEEKEKE
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SO... this might seem excessive... but please be advised that chesskid and I are in 2 games together right now.. so there is some transference.

Chesskid: I am going to repost my statement:
During the night phase, you should meditate
deeply
on your play.
If you are scum, then I guess you are playing ok as far as I am concerned.. because your play is going to get you lynched.

If you are town, you should think about how you can actually be effective. Your play so far has been useless and annoying, and you aren't helping the town AT ALL.

Think about it. Or prepare to get policy lynched harder and faster than you have ever seen.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #283 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 am

Post by camn »

Hmm.
You think there is a vig, Fate?

If so.. a note to the vig:

Chesskid should die.
SO far we have NO explanations for his actions.
We simply have ragespam, buddying, ragespam, unfounded accusations, buddying and ragespam.

He has vocalized a lack of willingness to even THINK about his play...and there is no indication that we will get any meaningful posting from him at all. Ever.

Add to that the simple fact that he could easily be scum. How would we know, since his posts are filled with nothingness?

---------------------

That said.. lets see the flip. Sometimes a quickwagon IS useful. And that 'defense' was anything but.

VOTE ETHEREAL COOKIE
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #312 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by camn »

Hmph.

VOTE: NACHOMAMMA

Your meager 4 posts reek of avoidance.
Random number generator? PLease.

Post more, please!
And explain why Fate is dead. Don't you two have history?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #313 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by camn »

OK.. A lot of the chaff got weeded out quickly this game. (sadly not ALL) That means that, although we are down, there aren't a lot of places for scum to hide.
I am going to post a little player-by-player.. lets get cracking.

chesskid3
- Almost total null read, due to intentional crap-posting.. which in itself is anti-town.... and possibly scummy.
dieplease

Camn
-
obvtown
:)
Jack
- I am not putting Jack-scum out of my mind. but drawing that much attention Day one is pretty town-oriented. I am sitting
prob-town
right now.
Nachomamma8
- As I stated.. he has only 4 posts.. 2 of which are playing games with numbers. He is almost as useless as chesskid.. but in a more.,.,.
sneaky
way I think.
PROBSCUM
Ojanen
- Honey.. I need you to come let me know that you are town. So far I am not seeing it... but I think you have been distracted.
maybetownmaybescum

Plum
- Not a lot to work with here either. Ladies... lets get with the program. I do get a whiff of town though on one of those posts.
maybetownmaybe
populartajo
- You are under the radar, my friend. Stop it.
maybescum

SpyreX
- I have a decent townread here.. but I think I always do with Spy. He is my blind spot. The 'him or me' obsession is pretty town, imo.
maybetown

The Rufflig
- I don't know you, but it looks like you are trying to play rite. That is good. I think
town

-------------

OK.. looking back at my shiz.. I see two things:

a) The ladies are hiding. So is Pop. One of those three.. maybe two .. are scum, IMO.
b) I see 2 person groups. Not 3. This could be for 2 reasons that involve our second killer. Or I could just not be seeing the triads.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #316 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by camn »

wrong again, little boy.

Please, please, please try and play better.
Just try.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by camn »

UNVOTE
VOTE CHESSKID
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by camn »

Dear Scum, and All Power Roles:

Lets make a deal.

Let's all pledge that IF we have any night actions... we simply will not use them tonight, in exchange for us speedlynching chesskid right now.

That way we can all enjoy a nice game of mafia, without it penalizing the town.
So, like, if you agree... vote chesskid?
If he dies TONIGHT.. that is this thursday night... everyone submit No-Action, k?

Sound fair?

PS: Bad Vig. No Cookie.

PPS.. I only propose this because, looking at this playerlist, I would LOVE this game without chesskid. But WITH him, I feel like replacing out.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #334 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by camn »

chesskid3 wrote:Also I'm pretty sure Nacho never kills Fate as scum, if he would confirm/deny that would be awesome, but camn is the play today.
PPS: I was going to actually wait for Nacho to respond.. but given his lurkiness and my intolerance of children.. I figure this should get pointed out.

Chesskid: your play is intolerable. In StrangerCougs game Nacho-scum kills Fate-town.
The most tasty part of this?
YOU PLAYED IN THIS GAME, MY SILLY LITTLE FRIEND

Let me quote SC's summation. I will snip the irrelevant parts:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Fate, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been run over on Night 3....
Nachomamma8, who was a
Mafia jailkeeper
, has been axed on Day 4....
chesskid3, who was a
post-restricted townie
, has survived the endgame....

NIGHT 3 ACTION

Nachomamma8 jailkeeps smargaret.
smargaret attempts to roleblock Fate, but gets jailkept and has no such ability anyway.
Nachomamma8 kills Fate.
Tasky attempts to kill smargaret, but smargaret gets jailkept and Tasky shoots blanks anyway.

DAY 4 ACTION

Antihero kills Nachomamma8.[/color]
Do you have any possible explanation for yourself?
Other than "I forgot" or "I am slow"?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #337 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by camn »

PS for the rest of the town.. That game ended just under a month ago.

And chesskid:
What is your explanation for YOUR post?

I was setting up a nice little talking-to with Nacho, but you DEFENDED him.
Why?
Did you think I wouldn't catch you in your lie? Did you forget a game you played last month? Or are you just so stupidly tunneled that anything I say must be a lie?

And trust me, when Spy gets here, you are going to need to go pick a branch off the tree out back, because you are behaving like a child. And after that shit Burnfire pulled on us last game, I will be damned if I am going to get run up by YOUR skinny little face.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #343 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by camn »

Ignoring the troll.. Ignoring the troll.. Ignoring the troll...

UNVOTE
VOTE : NACHOMAMMA

Nacho: can you sum up your history with fate? And your day 1 play? Thanks.

Ignore the troll.. Ignore the troll.. Ignore the troll..
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by camn »

Ps: sorry Zorblag. It's just a phrase we use on the internets! Nothing personal...:(
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #348 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by camn »

Agreed.
Though that is pretty self evident.

Any other thoughts?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by camn »

A- I sheep no one. I want you dead. I don't care how.

B- given the fact that you have yet to answer any question put to you, why should anyone answer your questions?

C- I am officially ignoring you for the rest of this game. You are a terrible detriment to us all. Stay out of my way if you are town. If you are scum... Please die.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Post by camn »

Wow.

For the first time in my life... I have a scum-tingle from SPYREX.
Hmmm.
I am going to table that feeling for now. See if it blooms into something bigger later on.

I don't see how Jacks day 1 shenanigans are anything other than RVS breakers, though. What is the possible scum motivation there?
However, I do think Oj and Plum need to get in the game here.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 am

Post by camn »

I actually didn't know about that game until chesskid prompted me to search.
I CERTAINLY wasn't planning a case based on it.

It only surfaced because of chess' bizarre defense.
Which turned out to actually be a lie. Or maybe just a fantasy.

I don't think pointing out obvious, factual lies is 'weak'... Though I do admit I shouldn't have been feeding the troll.
Is there some other part of my posts you mean when you say 'weak' or 'crap'?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #366 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by camn »

Ojanen
.. where are you? Get in this game!

Jack
: I want to see a case from you. A real case to justify your Spyrex Vote, please. If you can't do that, I am inclined to back his play against you. We need real townies, not scrubs and button-mashers.
Can you do this?

Rufflig
: You seem reasonable.. but I am little wary of your "mis-repping is my meta" defense. It is obv that Chess is worthless, and has added nothing to this game. Hardly worth repeating.
But
do you really think Jack AND Chess would both behave this way as a team?
I don't. Chess might be scum.. but just on Odds, since his play is senseless.. (that, of course, is the problem with his playstyle). Jack I would expect better from.

Spyrex
:
What do you think about the setup so far?
This is Troll's game. There was some early setup speculation.. now we have seen some stuff... what say you?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #368 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by camn »

[/ignore]

What would I be defending against?
You have yet to present a case.
Or do
anything
useful.
Because you fail to comprehend how this game is even played.

You should probably go back to "picking someone to sheep", because you are irrelevant.

[ignore]
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #374 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by camn »

I dont know why I am even bothering to respond. Maybe hoping that CK will start to see that a true townie actually answers questions? Maybe he will start doing it too?
>sigh<
Hmm. Ill hide it for readability.
Spoiler: my refutation of that 'case'.
chesskid3 wrote:Hiraki's first post in thread was enough to earn my vote.
Hmm.. He voted Hiraki before Hiraki even had a chance to post. Or ANYONE had a chance. So this is a lie. Plus.. there is no reasoning as to why he thinks this.. . Fate seemed to think that post was OK.
chesskid3 wrote:Camn's play has been nothing but diversion diversion diversion.
Oh really? diverting from what? This 'accusation' doesn't even make sense. If anyone is a diversion.. well, we all know who the real diversion is. I acknowledge my part though. . . I shouldn't egg him on. I will try harder from now on.
chesskid3 wrote:This nacho thing is either a nice framejob or a bus (I don't know which), ...
Is he saying that either Nacho is scum, or he isn't scum? Yes, he is. Too bad he DIVERTED the game away from my questioning Nacho. That might have been productive.
chesskid3 wrote:Not to mention the "hey let's all do nothing tonight" is NOT SOMETHING TOWN WOULD EVER SUGGEST NO MATTER HOW ANNOYING SOMEONE WAS.
Because scum wouldn't go along with it. Only way the plan works is if Camn is scum.
Actually.. he just doesnt think before he types, does he? Town PRs are just as likely to NOT GO ALONG as scum. Maybe MORE likely, since investigative and protective roles could act, and no one would ever know, unless they too acted. And chess isn't just annoying, but hurting the town, and taking the fun out of the game for just about everyone. It would have been worth it.
chesskid3 wrote:Not to mention sheeping TheRufflig on obvious bullshit?
Never happened.
----
@chess
Now Please, for everyone's sake... leave me alone.
You have no support.
You have no case.
You have no skill at the game of mafia.
You are a button-masher, and a troll.
If I was scum, you would already be dead. Not Fate. Which is obvious to anyone who is paying any bit of attention.
I fully intend to go back to completely ignoring you... because that is how terrible you are at this game.
k-thnx-bai.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #382 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:19 am

Post by camn »

That is terrible, O.

---------
Also...

UNVOTE
Vote : chesskid
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #389 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by camn »

Hi, Sotty.. thank you for joining us!

I have spent my cooling-off period rereading.... and I am starting to agree with you and Spy re: Plum.
I still think Nacho is scummy.. but I dont think I am ready to chase his case today.

The Ruffig, on the other hand, I have actually been liking. There are some fluff posts.. hmm.

I am happy that you also have a townread on Spy. I WANT to trust him.. but he has tricked me pretty badly in the past.

Do YOU have any speculation on setup? I am trying to get my head around how close to f-ed we are (and if we can afford to policylynch). . . and I have never been any good with balance.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #396 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by camn »

This day needs more Plum and Jack.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #411 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 am

Post by camn »

22 posts huh? Spy is right... That does need explaining.

UNVOTE
Vote NACHOMAMMA

I am also unsatisfied by your explanation as to why Fate is dead.
Fate claimed that if he were to die N1, then his top suspect would be you.
Why would he say that?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #412 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 am

Post by camn »

Also.. I would like to point out something.

Populartajo
.. in this post :
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2695289
You use Process of Elimination as your 'reasoning' for Me or Plum being scum.

However, you fail to make a case as to why scum would need to be on the Cookie Wagon.
You also put 3 unconfirmed up as town.
This, of course, totally destroys POE as actual 'reasoning'.. it is like saying "I think camn/plum are scum and I will tell you why: cuz I think it!! haha!"

Keep in mind.. I am not disputing your conclusions, per se (Plum could really be scum).. but your logic is questionable. I think you can do better.

To answer your question TO ME in that post....I got bored. I was unimpressed by Cookies defense, and I wanted to see the flip. I should have waited.. but my bloodlust was rising.
Also... I would love for you to personally examine why I might attack Nacho right off the bat this morning. I have my reasons.. and they certainly aren't what chess thinks they are :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #417 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by camn »

I dont know, Tajo .
I think if there is scum, they would have got on early... but part of the reason I hammered is because I had a pretty good town-read on everyone but Zang that was on at the time... and Zang flipped town.
Not enough data for good VCA on that wagon right now, i think. If ever.

Also, you should read this game with town-camn in mind. . . it would be more accurate.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #421 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 am

Post by camn »

Tajo-
I haven't had any big shifts in my reads since my last player by player summary. You and nacho are looking good for scum.
Plum is looking scummier, and Sotty is looking more town than Oj was.

The point of your question? Are you saying I am not being transparent enough with my reads?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #426 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by camn »

Finally some sense.

Spyrex: Who should it be? Nacho or Plum? For the lynch that is.
And does this game need some momentum?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #461 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by camn »

SPYREX is barely reading this game.
Why is that spy? You usually pick up on subtleties.

In any event... I agree with Ruffig... And Nachos freak out seems genuine.
Also.. I don't really get it: neutral survivor is no threat to the town, right?

UNVOTE
Vote Plum
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #462 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by camn »

Ha ha.
I slightly didn't count... But meh.
All lurkerscum must die :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #466 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:58 am

Post by camn »

chesskid3 wrote:.....
we can lynch plum?
unvote

vote: plum
chesskid3 wrote:And camn's bullshit hammer if Plum is town.....................................means she needs to die
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #468 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 am

Post by camn »

chesskid3 wrote:When EC flips scum, can we quicklynch any living members of Oj/hiraki tomorrow please?
chesskid3 wrote:Oh in other words I missed Plums really stupid post.
Yeah she can move up the lynch order.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #470 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 am

Post by camn »

I am really asking.
I don't get how the survivor role works, balance-wise.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #494 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by camn »

Twilight massclaim?

kidding.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #507 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 am

Post by camn »

...zzzz......snore.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #513 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by camn »

I am inclined to clear the entire Plum wagon and lynch popular tajo.

Please discuss.

PS: thank you, scum. You did the right thing.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by camn »

JAck: what is up with you this game?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #530 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by camn »

Jack wrote:I missed day two. Rather clueless right now.
But... WHY?
Is that how you play?
Are you post restricted?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #533 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by camn »

Jack wrote:I was absent for the holiday. I missed enough that I'm not in my scumhunting zone. So I will judge the ideas of the people who are.

It really does look like tajo though.
Will you explain your Day 1 play, then?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #535 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by camn »

Everything. Take is slow for lil' old me.... What was your plan? What was with the claims? Did you derive any info?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #541 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by camn »

I am against a Jack lynch.
His D1 claims are consistent with trying to draw a nightkill.. which is a good vanilla play.

He could be gaming.. but I feel like him totally dropping out of D2 is non consistent with scum self preservation.
I would like to see him try and get back on the horse, though.

I still want to lynch tajo. I dont like that he is absent right now.

More Massclaim is fine with me.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #568 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by camn »

Hmm. @ Spy's exploded head... the Miller claim was obv-bullshit, not a serious claim. Like Haylen's D1 claims. It is almost like saying 'I am NOT this.... but I AM something haha softclaim!' Which feels very draw-the-kill on D1.

Lets get a quick claim summary:

Jack
-
I'm vanilla. Gosh

Nachomamma8
-
I'M A FUCKING SURVIVOR

populartajo
-
Number 129, 2-Shot Bulletproof Village Resident

Spyrex
-
Vanilla here.

The Rufflig
-
Vanilla.

camn
- Masons with Fate.

@ populartajo... so riddle me this: have you used these 'protections'? As in.. if you get shot at tonight... you stay alive?

@Jack: why wouldn't hypo-SK-nacho have claimed vig when he got run up?

@ Self... why wouldn't hypo-sk-poptajo have claimed vig just now?

@ Spyrex: 2 scum 1 SK? balanced? unbalanced? (i think UN)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #581 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by camn »

Ok.. heres the deal.

Lets look at balance.
I am assuming that THERE IS NO VIG. That it is a SK due to claims.
IF THERE IS A VIG, TRUECLAIM NOW!!

ok:

2 scum POWER ROLES
1 SK
vs.
7 Vanilla and 1 Mason pair.

That seems underpowered for the town, right?
I believe in the strength of the masonry... but it is basically all-vanilla against scum power. Given.. it is scum power that only works against the SK.. but wtf.
A mountainous game balances, like, 12:2, doesn't it?

The only thing MORE out of balance would be
3 scum (with at least 2 PR)
1 SK
vs.
6 Vanilla and one mason pair.

THUS.. I am inclined to believe Poptajo's claim for now.
First.. a little town power would help this game out, balance wise.
The scum can defend their own. They can block a kill. The town should have some kind of defensive power, too, right?

Alos, in light of the typical scum-roles.. I think 2-shot BP is a pretty wacky fakeclaim.

That said.. Nacho must be a SK, probably the last threat to the town.

Lets do it.

VOTE NACHOMAMMA
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #591 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by camn »

camn wrote: @ populartajo... so riddle me this: have you used these 'protections'? As in.. if you get shot at tonight... you stay alive?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #593 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by camn »

assuming nacho-sk in both scenarios?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #594 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by camn »

ps.. thinking about it... jack is kind of right.

Assuming early massclaim, a known town bomb would be devastating to scum, unless they had a way to kill him safely.

Scum watcher to find the SK/vig.. but vulnerable to the bomb.
Scum JKeeper to Jail the SK/vig... but might inadvertently protect a townie. Also could be used to protect a scummate given kill direction early on.
Scum 2xBulletproof. Once to absorb a SK/vig hit. Once to kill the bomb.

I see the reasoning behind it.

But then I am like, wtf-underpowered town!
I know me and Fate are pretty rad :), but are we THAT RAD???
maybe. It isn't like ANY of those powers could be used against vanilla townies, right? The JK might even protect us.

So .. that is that. I support a poptajo OR a nacho lynch.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #600 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by camn »

but if you are scum... you can target.

Dont be coy.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #603 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by camn »

Hmm. Maybe.

Why didn't you softclaim investigative again?
Were you trying to get targeted at all?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #639 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:34 am

Post by camn »

SpyreX wrote:So, either the mafia is dead entirely and it was a 2/1/1 setup OR there is a mafia and a SK.

In the latter, Nacho would be lying about being a survivor and need be lynched.

In the former, Nacho can be lynched.
+1
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #643 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by camn »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Point about the setup taken.

I don't see why I'm likeliest SK though, but I'll post something on that tomorrow. Too tired now.
Are you admitting that you lied about being a survivor for some OTHER reason? Other than you being the SK?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #654 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by camn »

Good. Very good.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #656 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by camn »

I read oj/sotty and plum iso... And it really showed a poptajo/nacho nexus. Made me there was at least one scum there.

I think Tajo-hate is still in order. His play is suspect, and his role is as well. Bulletproof? That speaks tobcounterimg a bomb.

Ruffig I like as town... And claiming bomb could be a good SCUM claim, to avoid the sk... Butbibdont think it's a good sk claim. Is he trying to avoid the scum kill? Hardly necessary unless he thinks he is likely to get killed....

But maybe.

Tajo or Ruffig. I think Tajo.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #662 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by camn »

Very VERY nice!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #665 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by camn »

Go on...
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #696 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by camn »

Fuck my life.

gg ruff.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #712 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by camn »

I think it was a great setup, Troll.

It came down to a 3:1 lylo.. So it didn't swing took hard, right?

I loved it.
I miss Ojanen, though :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”