Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

1st post. Im so thrilled. I better not be ninjer'd.

Vote lewarcher82.

He's not pretty enough.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Argh! Dammit beaten by 2. :(

Point still stands.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

@Darox. I lol'd. XD

@lewarcher82. You're a boy. Ewwwwww! Cooties..... wait..... cooties..... cookies!!

*gasp!!* :lol:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Oh hai thur
Elleran wrote:VOTE: drmyshottyizsik for trying to start a "wagon".
- WRONG!!! Shotsick was ACTUALLY the first person voted under the exact same statement.
Elleran wrote:VOTE: drmyshottyizsik for real. Overreacting to a random vote on him.
-When he pointed out your contradiction.
Elleran wrote:It wasn't a reason. It was sarcasm the first time. I put wagon in quotes for that purpose.
So no, I did not contradict myself.
- this is dealt with in RECAP.
Making a counterargument against your comment on my vote was fine. I simply provided an evidence that was from my past post. You can call it back pedaling if you want, but it's also possible that you took 'wagon' in quote marks too literally.
- Comprimising, will to accept other peoples point of view but still claiming she is right and pointing out that there is a possibility of her being misinterpretted when she firstly misinterpretted the WHOLE thing ie. shotsick trying to start a wagon. Why not picked up andrew? Did you read the game at all?
Elleran wrote:It wasn't serious. Sorry to disappoint you guys.
- Sounded pretty srs. Srsly.
Elleran wrote:My shotty vote remains because I have a reason to keep it there. Unless another evidence that I can work with arises, my vote isn't moving.
- comprimising. But willing to change her vote.

LESS THAN A PAGE LATER!!!!!!!!
I'm almost convinced of your innocence, drmyshottyizsik. Only a scum would want to extend RVS. Getting out of RVS is critical if we want to make the most of the time we have.
- So what happened to this other piece of evidence you were waiting on? Also many people, scum and town say that. Why are you suddenly under the illusion he's town because of his words? Perhaps you are too eager to swallow them.

RECAP. We either have mafia or a serial VI who cant read to see that shotsick was voted first and voted him for trying to start a "wagon". Even under the use of sarcasm, a "wagon" is what i would use if someone was attempting to start a wagon, but no one was taking the bait. FYI im one of these people who believes long term idiots are not good for town, even if they are indeed town. Its best to get rid of them early. They are easily persuaded to be loyal to one party, mafia or town and very stubborn to admit mistakes. See: backpedalling and the whole "I have a reason for my vote" vs. "It wasnt serious but im still not moving my vote" and now the "i believe you are almost completely innocent" gag. Sense this does not make to me.

Unvote, Vote Elleran

((And i am purposely refusing to call you that name shotsick))
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Lewarcher82. I stated clearly that while Elleran may be a VI, i dont like playing with confusing players.

Andrew94. You look like you're fishing asking lewarcher specifically for his view on me from my "nulltelling situation". Without giving any stance on it yourself! :D What pray tell was my nulltelling situation. And what i deduced, was obvious, Elleran is a VI or scum. Either one im content with ridding. Or was that not clear?

Lewarcher. Where is Llamamarbles contradiction? I believed i have missed it. He speculated on scum chat and while he may not give me the warm fuzzies, im not altogether pushed on his lynch before someone elses who i find is a long term danger to town.
Secondly. I didnt find shotsick's reaction overly shocking. Imo he cleared the pointed out her mistake and called her dumb. OH NOES!!! (sarcasm) i think she took what he said wayyyy out of proportion, very seriously so and am not at all surprised she has amassed some votes for it. Is there scum on her wagon? I dont know. But im inclined to say no for WIFOMy reasons. Im always willing to be proved wrong though.

KK: repost 60. In my opinion, Elleran did not read the process of the votes and his vote was unsubstantial.
Taking the bait, in my country is comparitable with fishing. You throw out the bait and wait for something to bite.
VI - Village Idiot. Someone who cannot communicate effectively. Commonly says the wrong things in game and cannot understand why people may be taken aback at their statements. Alignment is unestablished. The word serial i just used because of her utter reluctance at first to understand why others didnt understand why she had voted shotsick.

Elleran. Post 62.
You guys are accusing me of 'having a contradictory logic' or 'making buddying comments'. I can't disapprove the second comment at this point because unvoting now will look like I'm completing my 'buddying process' or even complying with the pressure of the rest of the players that my vote was too quick and unreasonable. Keeping my vote on him still looks good to me.
Im confused! Where did "i am almost convinced of your innocence"go!?!?

On that note i have no idea of anyones alignment but i find Andrew94 particularily intriguing for now.
"elleran seems to be promoting discussion with his 'random' style." just noted for my own reference. You try to dupe lewarcher into attacking me for my elleran post. Then later advocating elleran.

Darox is not really standing out to me as of yet. I believe its a mutual feeling.

I am however becoming bored of the Elleran situation.
Hey! Thats what i said!!! Lol. love the sig btw lewarcher. But that statement actually serves a purpose.

Furclow you bollicks. Well what Darox claimed was true. Great. Well let me get this out of the closet. We're all neighbours. The Girl's Club. If we are investigated this is what is returned. We all have names. "Pretty Priscella" and i think i refered to me being a girlie at some point. Sorry i would have had more breadcrumbs, but i didnt think it'd be neceassary FIVE PAGES IN.

However my belief, now, is that furclow could be a godfather who returns a result of "Girls Club" when investigated. Because we do not return Club Scouts or Cookie Thieves. I mean the idea he's just very publically outted all of us. Serves what purpose? He gets town cred for outting us and if we hypothetically were you to waste my life and rob's life (reminder i do not know his alignmnet), its a matter of "oops! i thought it was best for town, you guise should know." And of course even the way he's phrased it, forgetting to disclose he too, is a neighbour. Frankly I want an explanation to his actions before anything else.

Unvote
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Horribly so.

I like the unvote. Voting yourself is riddiculous. And im not in favour of that.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:21 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Furcolow you are taking your role pm. WAY too seriously. Litterally as a matter of fact and if you want to pursue, me, will only result in a townie lynch. But reasoning to you - is ilk to only spur you on and give you the sense of worth you are so depraved of.

You're a blue? FYI girl scouts are pink.

You then go on to say Zed calling you scummy for your actions is understandable. However if im to interpret you as being Godfather for such a stupid move im the "Sister cookie" you will move your vote to despite me having contributed more than rob because i disagree with your actions. CLEVERRRRR....

Ps. this special power that seems to be interpretted Furcolow has is a power we all share. I just left it out because is not necessary to disclose but can work so long as there is at least one neighbour alive. I dont feel comfortable disclosing it, but furcolow probably would. Ask him.

Looks like there's two wagons.
Vote Furcolow

I need to head into town but there will be more coming.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:35 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Why may i ask lewarcher82. Have you automatically taken Furcolows side?
Not that my feelings are hurt or anything. But strong town read based on your previous games.

My reaction? I was just outted as a neighbour and accused of being scum by mod-fate. Lol. Anyway. Wrong lynch candidate. Bring on the flip. But do pay attention to Andrew94.
In other news: Furcolow just overtook Elleran in the VI stakes.

Llamarble! Get your ass in gear and stop wasting your vote or are you delibrately avoiding the recent outbursts?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

No. There is nothing in our pm that is aside from the usual stuff that we are neighbours, do not know each others alignments and if someone is mafia when investigated they will show up as a girl scout. Not a scout or thief. I cant say much more, please read between the line of how this has all come out. Im innocent.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Furcolow wrote:I'm playing this game as if I'm a townie and there is a GF amonst the Girl's Club and a spy within.
Interesting choice of words. I alone suggested a godfather, wtf is this about a spy? o.0 are you talking about in pre game chat because i NEVER said ANYTHING like that. :/ In fact are you even allowed to talk about that?!?

And where did i mention anything about a godfather here before you outted all of us?!

WTF>?!"?"??" You have totally mis repped those quotes!! *

No i wasnt and will not stick my neck on the line, because while there was a possiblitity of you being town which was the impression i'd started with, if you make yourself look like an ass, which has materialised, i wouldnt and dont want to be associated with someone whose a clear cut candidate for a lynch, let alone a neighbour who i dont know is innocent or not.

PS. way to tell mafia MORE INFORMATION. *FACEPALM*

*mod can i actually refute whats been put to me as a case or what???

Furcolow isn't allowed to directly quote from QT, but he can still attack you based on anything that may have been said in the QT. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

1) does the role description say that some of you may be mafia? Yes.
2) does the description say that if some of you is mafia, he will appear as a member of the Girls Club, with no indication of the alignment? Yes.
3) is the last line of the role description dedicated to the explanation of the winning condition? N/A.
4) in the role description is any group other than Scouts and Girls Club made reference to? Yes.

Im going to school. Will read thoroughly when i get back.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

furcolow 128 wrote:
i do not KNOW their alignment
, but
it is IMPLIED
one of them is scum
furthermore, we can't be investigated
like i've said

i don't believe it was a good idea to reveal this given the reactions from you guys
i thought you all would take me in as a hero tbh
Why would towns opinion matter to you? ie. Who wants INSTA town cred? Mafia. The legitamately smart thing to do was to wait and see throughout the course of the day if either me or rob was scummy. Instead you came in with guns blazing. This quote gives me the bite frost.

Andrew asks what alignment are we exactly and Furcolow responds with
Im just like a protoss probe sent off into another base early in the game
Weirdest answer ever. Paragraphing, we have our own identities. Essentially i am a cookie scouts but we are also members of the girls club, i cannot speak for rob or furocolow. But upon investigation, we are shown as girl scouts. Neither cookie scouts or cookie theives.
furcolow wrote: (regardingmy distaste for VI's) Town would say something more ambiguous such as what darox has been saying.
because solid viewpoints are a serious danger to town (sarcasm)

My thoughts with VI's is damage limitation. Your in lylo with an idiot who gets excuse after excuse, and someone reasonably sane. You may as well fip a coin.
andrew wrote:Next, PoisonIvy addresses my claim, the most important part of the game, lastly.
Save the best for last, I suppose.
Ivy wrote: However my belief, now, is that furclow could be a godfather who returns a result of "Girls Club" when investigated. Because we do not return Club Scouts or Cookie Thieves.
PoisonIvy is SURE that I'm a godfather.
When did i even MENTION the gf? I am a blue. I am going to be either forming a town alliance, or dying to get poisonivy lynched
Could be. Is not definate. And GIRL SCOUT MEMBERS ARE NOT BLUE THEY'RE PINK!!!! What do you mean you are blue?
furocolow wrote:SCUMMY NOMINATED POST PLZ.
he's obsessed with his own gratification.

He argues that outting us 5pages in was okay. He had no reading whatsoever!! The least he could have done was let the day wear on before shouting his lip off.
furcolow wrote:we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me.
So BOTH me and rob are going down now. Hm! Furcolow you rascal! ;) You sound like you have this all planned out!
furcolow wrote:Why would I do this as scum? I would want 3 girls club left to hide in
Town. Cred. If you are town which is what i was coming in to the game thinking, you have essentially JUST OUTTED US TO THE MAFIA AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE PICKED OFF ONE BY ONE ANYWAY!!!!
Re: what i said in quicktopic. I viewed the mafia to have an unfair disadvantage if one of them was in our girl scouts. They'd site us for our power and try to veer us away from them. The added difficulty with our club is that we do not know each others alignments and if days had proceeded we would eventually be arguing over investigations and paranoia could present in game problems. I may not have stated it as clearly as that but it seemed logical that with this th mafia would too have some powers in their arsenal. But well done for "Teamwork" (sarcasm) Furocolow. Like you were suggesting (not sarcasm)

Lewarcher..... :r why am i the blonde poison? Ps. im just a lil outspoken. And sincerely, wrong wagon but oKay. Secondly you speak of getting this neighbourhood stuff "dealt" with today. Is this automatically reaching a neighbour lynch?
furocolow wrote:I was very sad, when, at first I thought I was scum. THEN I READ MY WIN CONDITION/ROLE/HIDDEN MESSAGE in my personal pm
hidden message? and why would you initially think you were scum? :S

re: not reading. college + job does not always afford me suffiecent time to analyse much. So i skim. But i do go back over and try to clear up.
And im still all for the VI lynch but things are proving a bit more substantal so i may yet shift my vote.

Andrew im getting a slight scum smell from you. Tis only slight but im only watching.
You continue to rolefish Furcolow. Whose ego is so big i cant imagine if he misses that post.

The ONLY ONLY time i mentioned a godfather is when in our QT i said we should be careful with our investigation if anyone was screaming "IM MAFIA" too loudly. I seen an attempt of it in Flash Mafia and was wary. This was when i believed that our investigation was guilty/innocent. Again. one of my spectacular displays of reading. (sarcasm)

More of furocolow's rants. Im quickly losing interest.

Stigmata's back out is diobolical. But i dont necessarily want to vote him for it.

I like Rob's analysis. But thats probably because i feel now as if i have a chance at being heard and i had an auld giggle at it too. Very witty. And i agree with the whole Darox vs. llamarble.

Elleran totally disregards Rob's input.
@Elleran. Lemme get this straight. You are doubtful of Llamarble because i told him to hurry up and vote. And you are suspect of andrew because i am suspect of andrew? Right?

Furcolow declares blatant mis rep on rob's part, so that's 2people against 1. Well call me stupid but 2 people scum in a neighbour hood with an name investigation result on say "Copper Clive" or "doctor david" +1kill, seems pretty effed up. The chances of it are miniscule!
furocolow wrote:rob capone blatant misrepresentation of me from the quicktime
sorry i don't trust neighbors
i was seeing how you all would react
you reacted like a Village Idiot (which you are, rob), and PoisonIvy acted like scum (which she is, rob)
Seeing how he would react to what? Your lies?!

Sorry lewarcher but i dont control his actions. However i can honestly say whether you want to believe me or not, i didnt look a his answers. Half the time now i find myself immediately skimming by his jargon.

lol. mod note. :lol:

Again my question. How do we resolve the neighbourhood issue. Im still going to be pissed at him for outting us. And he will consistently attemt to lynch me. I mean, its gonna be hopeless for town if the two of us are left at lylo!!

Re: Darox. He's been here since o8. Im sure he's picked up a few things during his 2years here. Continuously Darox?

I think for now, he's biding his time and oddly im okay with that.

Llamarble. Darox is a waste of a vote.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Elleran wrote:Poison seems to be scummunicating with Andrew and Llamarble. Although there is no clear sign that Andrew and Llamarble are scummunicating back, Poison really seems to be trying to push the other two to act more
sorry if i've mistaken you for think they're scum but scumcommunicating i considered a) i need to be scum to do. b) implies they are scum to act as i say. Which, they have not. I would not mind only i am not telling them where to place their vote. Im asking for input to the situation. Input which has not been sufficent to my liking as im being shoved to the noose because what? Im a neighbor that is outspoken and somewhat aggressive in their views that are not the norm. Brilliant. Well at least there is some scope for town to investigate my wagon once lynched.

I made reference to llamarble because he posted under me (or near enough after me) not commentating on something that im sorry(but not really), for me seems pretty huge. And PLEASE! Im a better scum than that, firm believer if your going down, you tackle those who are tackling you, not dragging your team mates down with you. But this however is subject to a WHOLE lotta WIFOM.

Llamarble and me are not accomplices. Hell i dont even have any read on llamarble at this point. Ah...... all the scenario's but no knowledge in anything. I think someone is bitter.
Not that it matters much come the flip. Im losing the will to argue with all the stupid in the air. LeSigh. You are constructing a "case" of nothing.

Well done son. ((sarcasm))
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mod I've 3 votes on me not 2.
=) lol.

huh, I swear it said 3 when I clicked 'submit'. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

@Kublai Khan: Because i loathe dropper outters. It stalls the game. And what? Because of a mod correction. LAME.

Rob was accurate. Me and him chatted awhile. Discussed things like when we should come out and speculated over the set up.
Furcolow more or less came in, said his understanding was that we were all masons or lovers and finished up with asking if we wanted to work together and wished us good luck.

Please dont tell me we've another dropout? :(
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

@furcolow. You never contibuted anything after that! ps. i have been gifted with this thing you seem to be grappling with called COMMON SENSE which i why i mentioned the POTENTIAL of their being a god father and being careful to use our power to investigate one (under the belief we recieved innocent guilty but was wrong we only recieve names).
Secondly. You have ignored the fact you've more or less said your willing to lynch both me and rob,
we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me.
And i take EVERYTHING into consideration.

Furcolow is not pink. He has said we was BLUE. Girl scouts are PINK.

@Elleran so on a scale of 1-10 how much am i ACTUALLY scum? And could you BREIFLY explain why.

@Andrew. I think your scum. The things you have wrote about me, without a substantiated vote is enough to influence people to vote me without actually committing yourself to my wagon.

@Lewarcher. Me and Furcolow will gladly pursue each other to a lynch regardless of the fact that we dont know each others alignments. Also, Andrew is very likely scum. There is something offsetting about him, i cant quite put my finger on it but what ill construct something tomorrow the day after. Whenever i gets time! lol.

@general. Rob has spoke nothing but the truth. And he quite frankly has appeared to have had nothing to gain. I *was/am in the frying pan and he came in and has tried to bail me out, even though in the QT i did say i would not do the same if one of them landed themselves in hot water, at expense to himself. ie. people questioning him etc calling him anti town, and inactive etc. I am the one with the most votes and most likely for the noose and he has stood his ground in outlaying the sequence of events in QT even to his own disadvantage furcolow claiming misrep etc. I like him (rob. you shouldnt need to ask).

Furcolow keeps refering to his meta. BUT THERE'S NO GAMES UP ON HIS DAMN WIKI IF ANYONE EVEN WANTS TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS "cognitive process". and i use the term lightly. But all his "You dont understand my game" is bollix.

Secondly if your are town, prepare to quit.

@Andrew. Ive already disclosed mine. Pretty Priscella.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Ps. my english is an abomination this game. :( there is something most wrong here. :lol:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Oh hai wagon!

Watch me gain speed. :D

@llamarble. Yes i voted Furcolow because as i correctly intrepretted, one of the neighbours was at the time set to be hanged to "sort this neighbours thing". And i genuinely did dislike his actions. He asks if we are all working together in the QT and without any thought, consideration or reference outs us. Consequently you've picked the wrong neighbour to vote for but town can tidy that up for you afterzzzzzz.

ALSO. You've blatantly mis repped me and my vote on furcolow. I did not vote him immediately after he outted us, instead i gave him the opportunity to make some sense of his action, requested an explanation and what i recieved did not at all make me happy. My vote was accompanied not because he had outted us, although that was reason enough imho but i also stated iso 6.he was taking the possibility of there being mafia in our neighbours wayyyy to seriously. And the fact that while i am a pink girl scout in my pm, he claims to be blue.

You essentially claim to be voting me because i voted furcolow = bad reasoning considering you were not aware i actually had reasons behind my vote when i placed it.

Furcolow case:
1. admitted to wanting to be seen as town like a hero for the disclosure of the neighbours. Then goes onto a speech about hanging both rob and I.
2. is "blue scout" not a pink girl scout.
3. He is a real VI and i dont think i have the patience to continue with him. Nor him I.
4. He plans to kill both rob and myself, and that town will follow him in their lynching.
5. He mis repersented the QT conversations. Which he has now claimed rob and i are in ca-hoots.
6. He has answered none of my questions which i will restate at the bottom of the page. *
7. He keeps refering to his meta "oh i play like this as town" and "when im scum i put alot more effort in blah blah blah" but he has NO RECORDED GAMES on his wiki.
@Llamarble, have you played with furcolow before then?

CASE ON ANDREW. ((save you doing some incompetant work later))
1.)Addresses other people in control of conversations,(specifically lewarcher) about problems with other people (Ivy)
2.)When Elleran was in the firing line, stuck up for him under "he's promoting discussion with his "random" style. Which in fairness imo was just stubborness. (re:elleran..... town-ish vibe of late) but he has consistently defended Elleran, without much real need.
3.) is for a policy lynch on shotty. How is this different from a VI policy lynch.
4.) accuses kublai khan of being my scum buddy without any case or opinion of a case in his posts.
5.) role fishing kublai khan "what is your role pm impression" and the neighbours "what are your names"
6.) i want him to explain where his disclosure of investigation immune comes from.

@Andrew im not utterly convinced you're scum. Just a vibe but since you've requested a name from the neighbours. What is YOUR name? - i find it of the utmost importance you answer this and consider for a moment. Neighbours recieve your name. Not your alignment.

QUESTIONS TO FURCOLOW
1) For what purpose did you disclose us? I dont believe that bullshit about me mentioning Godfather in the QT because that was under a TOTALLY different context of how we could use our night ability.
2) Your blue. Wtf!? Im pink. Girl scouts are pink. Not blue. And you have to be a girl to be in girl scouts.
3) "I'm playing this game as if I'm a townie and there is a GF amonst the Girl's Club and a spy within." please explain this quote.
4) why did you ignore lewarcher's request we go in order of returning his questions?
5) Why is instant town cred so important to you? if you are town instead of revealing the neighbours you could have scum hunted, you could have ACTUALLY tried to find scum instead of just waddling round ratting us out and getting a town neighbour (myself killed off).
6) "we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me. " explain this quote. Its like you want both rob and myself dead.
7) why did you speak of teamwork in the QT. But upon entering into the game voted Rob and then claim when i mentioned we try to avoid investigating the godfather in the QT, you found me scummy. All this does not add up.

Also. Im good for lynching VI's Day1 and have made no secret of this, but furcolow is willing to lynch on the basis myself and rob are neighbours, just like him. Furcolow who at first was WILLING to work with as a team. That notion has gone up shit creek. But im the danger here.

So STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS!!! L-3!! L-3! Who here can give me L-2 for this girl scout's town head?
Will you do it before she's justly answered?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

On a side note. Lewarcher82 being out of action is a bummer.

Secondly......

Mod: i think its time a replacement got sorted for Stigmata.
:(

Do not worry. I have asked a friend of mine to join in the game. He agreed, and created a ms account, which is appending approval.
Soon as he gets the green light, I'll put him in the game.

-mod
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

oKay. Im sorry. Im not sure i can put up with any more of this.

KK. the idea of leaving us both alive is crazy. Because furc will focus on no one but me. As continuously witnessed. After my lynch you can guarentee he will continue to claim it was in towns best interests and that this was his plan all along.

Heads up to town. Get the neighbours to investigate andrew. While his alignment may be undisclosed i think that our names correalat to our abilities. Im a girl in my pm, hence i am
pretty
Priscella to show, i am a girl. I would trust rob hesitantly. But under no circumstance fucr because he twists truths to his own conveinence. And because i have gotten a very greasy reading of him.

With this in mind however im in favour of my own lynch. I cant continue to be detrimentally tunnelvisioned like this. Ive officially lost my will the realisation is now, i am a very easy lynch. And if i am not lynched now, i will be in the coming days when we cannot afford a town lynch whereas events leading to my wagon and the process of my wagon may mean some valuabel information is gained. Because with the majority of players either on stand by(lewarcher, stigmata, darox shotsick) or against me. (zed, fuckface, andrew, elleran, llamarble) its not worth leaving me alive. Realistically. I can see this. However there is currently at least 1scum on my list. This i am positive of. I am not the wisest lynch but the most popular.

FYI A-HOLE.
quote posts are for important pieces of infomation that NEED to be specific. inverted comma's are examples of things i cant be arsed to waste my time with. ie. how you play because i would not take your word on ANYTHING. Meta is got from games. If you want to use META as a DEFENCE give EVIDENCE.

Going back again
town
, girl scouts are pink. fucr has claimed to be blue. This makes no sense girls scouts flip pink like i expect to.

Reitterating, andrew has not given his name. You'd want to verify his name before a lynch so that the neighbours (at least one of them) can verify andrew as likely to be town/anti-town. For scum people im expecting names like Sneaky Shane or Lying Leon. etc.

Lewarcher is solid town. Thats all i have as a read and that's based on META. ((You know actual reading of someones past games to see their style))

Ivy wagon.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:38 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

What the deuce?! WHERE THE HELL IS MY ANSWER?!?!?!? :@

Tis lucky i always copy before reply.
Right. I has misfits downloading so i have little time for games. :D

So called ignored lewarcher questions.
Re town reason for claiming inv. immune: well generally the reaction one recieves is typical of here. I dont like Andrew's actions, but his backstory to odd olivia is enough to make me stop and ponder.

Re: names or alignment i made the same mistake and was corrected by da mod. We only recieve role names.

lewarcher. yay! you got it. i wasnt so sure if i could go into detail myself and how would people understand but yes girl scouts are pink. While we/i am essentially a good blue cookie scout, we are not blue. Back a few pages fucr claimed that he was blue town. When i asked him about this he was like "wtf pink?" But that cant be right because my role as a girl scout is i am pink. I will flip pink. Not blue. We will see.

Ivy: GIRL SCOUT MEMBERS ARE NOT BLUE THEY'RE PINK!!!! What do you mean you are blue? "
Fucr: Actually, mine is blue. I doubt yours is pink. It is guaranteed to be red.. book it

He later goes onto backpedal in the giant walls of rabbling text by claiming his is both blue and pink. Which it is. But that to me is beside the point of his inital denial.

Andrew. You have asked robcapone why you are so scummy when i already have a list of the scummy things you have done.
ps. how is disclosing your "no alignment" helpful to town? Preferably i would have prefered if you had left breadcrumbs or something to the like.
Next. Olivia is a girls name and you are not in the girls club?
Re: blank life. You have 3 lives?

welcome gz.
kublai khan re: furc wrote:Your strategy of "Hey lynch one of the other guys" is so goddamn stupid and anti-town that you're probably scum for suggesting it.
is something i am on board with .

Elleran. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. You're following that looney tune with what cause?

fucr. So you are saying you'll lynch me when i flip town and then hypothetically as town you will offer up yourself which
equals two towns down.
my my my. With all this neighbour lynching it would surprize me in the slightest that were you town, Rob would be killed N1 and then that's 3neighbours down but one abiliy scum dont have to worry about! Or, would town hold onto you D2, just cause you're a neighbour with an ability? What a coop for a scum!
a scum in the girl's club would want all the girl's club to remain alive so that they could hide
a scum in the girl's club would want to use the girl's club as a cover for their scum team
a scum in the girl's club would not have outted the girl's club, therefore
WIFOM.

Rob. Fucr is full of shit. He will not quit mafiascum when i flip town. Besides he said "almost" full of sheet. FULL OF SHEET!!

Re: neighbours blue and pink. I've stated it above and if you are not satisfied i await te noose. In a self indulgent way that i hope shuts fucr and his gang of vultures up.
Lewarcher82 is innocent. That's all i can say.

Noose pleaze! Robert Sheehan is on and i just LOVE Robert Sheehan. :3
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

@Rob. Laughing his darn pants off! :lol: hell give me a week or so and i probably will too.

Secondly PM.

And mafia commonly flip red. :(
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

MY ROLES GIRL SCOUT NOT COOKIE SCOUT. HENCE IM PINK!

Essentially im a blue cookie scout but my ranting and raving was directed at fucr who said he was town blue.

Why blue and not pink? We're girl scouts not cookie scouts. Hence pink, not blue. From my point of view he did not acknowledge that we were pink for some time. Thus he is ilk scum. None of his actions make SENSE.

Btw. lewarcher bad play dear chap. You're losing town. But you can deal with the fiasco of an aftermath later on top of furcolow's confusion. GOOD LUCK to deceiphering his rants and raves. He's leading you all BLINDLY and his confusing actions regarding the game, flip flop decision making and the belief town SHOULD follow him will be hilarious to watch from my viewpoint.

Still, not my most hated game. Actually as i agreed earier, give me a week and i will laugh at everyone, bar Darox, Kublai and Rob.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Andrew are you illiterate do you just neglect to read up questions to you?

Why do you think if your name is olivia that you are not a member of the girl scouts?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

*breath* Essentially yes neighbours are blue, because i for one am town. But when our role is girl scouts, its only natural to me we are pink. Rather than blue. And when i mentioned it to fucr he seemed abashed by it and didnt seem to know what i was talking about.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Elleran when one is not open to reason, anything will do.

I await my lynch with the eagerest of anticipations. :3

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Tick tock,
Lemon drops,
While my lynch
Is on the clock.

Be she town,
Your one down.

But fear not FURCOLOW is shure
She is not.

~a mind numbingly BORED, Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:12 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

@Lewarcher82:
(1) acting bored/outraged/casual is not gonna help. If my theory is wrong, please say so, and explain what is wrong in it.

About my attitude? Well the whole point of mafia is that you play with a range of different personalities. Well that's what i enjoy.

(2) I am asking the question very directly. Are you now saying that there is in fact blue in your role description? If so, why were you so aggressive and bewildered when furco mentioned being blue?

Yes we/i have blue in our/my PM's to say that we/i are town aligned........ but BUT BUUUUT! We are pink. Our/My role of a girl scout is pink in my opinion not blue. And yes i still think that furcolow saying he is blue is WROOOOOONG.

(3) In your post 327 you refer to people not being open to reason. Still the logic in my case is evident even to people who dislike or reject the idea of lynching you. Can you please explain where am I wrong?

oKay. Consider this for reason. The typical colour of a town aligned role is blue. Why in this case should i logically give out about furcolow being blue?
Answering your question. What town choose to do is their own will. But by my reasoning furcolow, the neighbours are not blue, they are pink.

(4) you seem to implicitely refer to the fact that your lynch will be a terrible event for town, or at least this is the impression I get from your last posts. Why? If there are any reasons, and you are town-aligned, you should by all means answer the questions I am asking you.

Well im a town aligned neighbour whose life means getting an extra name. And i am more concise, albeit a little hysterical at times, but i make more sense than furcolow who i dont know is town or scum, but in towns interest it is being bad for me to die in comparison. In my opinion the case against furcolow and his actions are much more severe than mine.
Albeit my belief of your innocence should at least give an honest opinion from one party. So i cant say that it would be entirely bad, however you'll still have furcolow to deal with and he will attempt *many more times* to take the reigns of the town, even if he is town, its distracting and irratating and his tunnelvisioning will probably see him ending up being lynched anyway. From a psychological perspective, i dont see him ceasing so thats two neighbours down.

ANYWHO!!!
I will be very pissed if you keep acting like a drunk teen, posting gingles and laughing at cases, and then you turn out to be just a townie who did not look attentively enough to the colors in their PM and didn't bother to answer my questions.

AWWWWH! A teenaguuur! I miss the days! Teehee! :D
Least i answered your questions? Anything else? Not that there's much more to say.

Now be a dear and pass me that dar noose. Remember someone will have to kick the stool out from under me!! ;)
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

ps. thank you zed. :lol:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Furcolow if anyone in the neighbors should be lynched its YOUUUUUUU.

Who outted us all, openly expressed your expectation to be welcomed as a "hero" by town, misrepped the QT to put me in a bad light, disregarded requests to let me explain myself first(lewarchers questions), is okay with lynching both myself and rob, should i REALLY continue??? I mean the whole notion that he wants to kill us BOTH can only be considered anti town because he DOES NOT / SHOULD NOT know EITHER of our alignments and did not even wait til he got some sort of reading from us before he went guns blazing.

And FFS you outted us BIG DEAL
*COUGH*
but did you for a SECOND consider that, by revealing our power you narrowed down the role range for scum to target. ie. "VVVVVELL...... Rob is a neighbour not a doctor cant be arsed NKing him. LETS SEE IF WE CAN HIT A POWER ROLE!!! Mkay guise? Kay. :D " ----> hypothetical scenario.

Yah.........outting information = "benefit of town", WELL PLAYED!!

I can TOTALLY see that's how i OMGUS'd you. ((sarcasm)) :roll:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

PS. im getting sick of you toying with my emotions lewarcher. :igmeou:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

*posting some*

I thought it unecessary but HAI PROD!!! :D

Ehm. Scum reads, Elleran, llamarble(also potential Darox lyncher? Iunno, he's a bit excessive), Andrew (potential SK but no scum).

Fucolow is a JOKE. And i really mean what i said, he will take down the whole town with him.

RobCapone. Cheers for sticking your oar in. Leaning town, he had nothing to gain for sticking up for me earlier. Make your decisions as suits YOU. You cant trust everyone in this town and mafia are the informed majority. DO NOT bend to furcolows will for convenience sake, because no doubt he will try to overtake that too.

Town. lewarcher.

HAVE FUN YOU GUISE!!! :D

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

===========[]

Pwetty pwetty pulease?

Im abhorrently against kicking my own chair over.
Physically impossiblé.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

chesskid3 wrote:..and this is why Furcolow should be PLed d1.
Agreed.

Furcolow your..... overindulgence in yourself and excess brute force and refusal to act as a unit is exhausting and deminishing. I'd like to think Rob would have been caught out along the line if we had done so or if you had kept your mouth shut past what was it? Page 5? But realistically, im never going to see how that one worked out. But good play semi halting my lynch Rob. You looked the eppervesence of town imo and once i flipped Furcolow had less influence than he may have otherwise had. Im not saying its a bad thing to be outspoken furcolow but maybe you want to curb it a little.

lewarcher82. You were a solid town read. I think that your game was okay but you took on a leadership role for a part and im not quite sure you handled it well.

PS. Elleran. Sorry, i think i might have tried pushing your lynch a bit. Apologies for that. :( I was partially trying to save my own skin but on top of that i just really thought you were scummy.
Queen Of Clubs.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”