Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Exe »

Oh dear, a roleplayer...
Lil' RC wrote:Big RC looks your way, and you cringe with fear.
Vote: ReaperCharlie

Due to the fact that everyone can read the quoted phrase, this implies that he has the ability to look at everyone and cause them all to fear, and yet the sentence itself is directed at one person (singular you). This contradiction is only possible for a scum.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Exe »

Addition: If you roleplay a big burly inmate, I'll roleplay Rorschach and we will have a grand old time :P I think I am more alike to him in playstyle anyways.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Exe »

All of that speculation is fair, though it doesn't leave much to go on. Like Budja, I will play this game like normal mafia until I have evidence that I shouldn't.
Claiming of any form should not be done until we know more about the setup, IMO. I don't have any reason right now to assume that the break-out mechanic is of any significance to strategy.
I also find it possible that the game is not over once everyone is "freed." Not really any way to be sure though.
And I think the flavor of lynching someone will tell us a lot as well.
Otherwise, carry on like normal, I'd say.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Exe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:It's very scummy try to discourage discussion of the setup.

They already know it, and they don't want the town to figure out any more than they already know.

IGMEOY: TBM, Budja, Hindu, Cooldog

There is very likely at least one scum in there, if not both.
Lol.

Or scum would just give us advice in the wrong direction and lead us on a wild goose chase, which sounds entirely like what you are trying to do here.

Unvote. Vote: ReaperCharlie

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Exe »

Sorry for the lack of activity. Weekends are busy for me.
Have to say the Nopoint backtracking is a big red flag here.
Unvote. Vote: Nopoint

This is an RVS vote btw. Oh wait...no it's definitely not.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Exe »

Budja is piggybacking.
FoS

ReaperCharlie's analysis is wrong. I remind every game that I am busy on weekends now that school has started, (you can see this in every game so far since then), and as such it is a null tell.
In terms of the rest, the analysis is mostly logical but wrong. The unvote/revote is a fairly null tell, as remembering my RVS vote is not a high priority regardless of alignment. Also, moving to Nopoint was completely logical: he is scummier than you, RC.

I am still comfortable with my vote. Budja is not looking too hot either. More on other players later tonight.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Exe »

Kat doesn't know how to read me. However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.
@RC: I agree with your clarification vs speculation argument, however the fact remains that many people were speculating, not clarifying. There have been multiple theories presented about the setup that were not questions to the mod, nor could they be interpreted as questions of clarity. Example is Copper, who presented an interpretation and then suggested a role-claim from it.

A question at RC: so if you believe setup-discussion discouraging is scummy, what was the basis of your selection of scum-suspects in post 42? I discouraged speculation, how come that did not make me scummy?
Cooldog wrote:@Exe, why the need for the unvote on iso #3?
I accuse you of distancing on two accounts, the first (also in iso #3) is light, but the one in number #5 seems more deliberate. And how can his post be mostly logical, yet completely wrong. It seems to me that you are just trying to dodge...
Didn't I already address the first question? The first was a random vote, second was serious and I forgot about my random vote being on him. It
was
two days later.
To your second question, his post was logical in that it looked to interpretation and motivations, rather than just what specifically was said. Such is good scumhunting, as motivations are key. However, his conclusions were the wrong ones. It's pretty straightforward.

Also, Cooldog, any reason you haven't voted anyone yet outside of RVS?
Unvote. Vote: Cooldog

More specifically, in your post 9, you tell Kat that he's wrong and suggest that he read more depth into my posts. This would suggest you are telling him I read as town.
However,
9 minutes later
you make this previous post accusing me (and yet still haven't voted either me OR kat).
Reads
really
strongly as you trying to buddy to me, then realizing you were becoming obvious about it and trying to distance a bit. Ding ding, scum.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Exe »

Nopoint wrote:The why the fuck did you call me backtracking when you really thought I wanted clarification?
When did I say I really thought you wanted clarification?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Exe »

Katsuki wrote:
Exe wrote:Kat doesn't know how to read me. However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.
Oho, resorting to lying now are we?
LAST TIME (AND THE ONLY TIME) I PLAYED WITH YOU, I IDENTIFIED YOU AS SCUM 4HRS INTO THE GAME. I DID THE SAME EXACT THING TO YOU IN THAT GAME, AND I WONDER WHY. MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE
SCUM

Seriously, a exe lynch right now is needed. He is so obvscum it hurts.
Yeah and last time you
got lucky
. You have not successfully built a meta of me, and I'll laugh at your fail read when I flip town.
Cooldog wrote:@exe, who di dI just unvote, and vote for? That isn't an RVS vote.
I do not understand what you are asking me about.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Exe »

My bad. You should learn to place votes in obvious locations, not at the end of huge convoluted paragraphs.

My point still holds though, in essence. You aren't even pressuring Nopoint, you're focusing Kat and me, and I
still
pointed out an inconsistency in your posts which you ignored. So stop the strawmanning and just vote yourself scumdog.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Exe »

Muffin wrote:Exe's doing a lot of defending himself and not a lot of scumhunting.
You know, except for my pressuring of Nopoint, and my scum case on Cooldog. :roll:
Let's look at your ISO, shall we?

You've posted hmmm...almost no scumhunting content.
0. RVS bandwagon
1. Clarification from mod
2. fluff
3. IIoA
4. fluff
5. Piggybacking RC - slight scumhunting
6. Buddying to RC
7. false accusation

So care to tell me how exactly you're helping the town right now? Maybe you should do some scumhunting? Or, maybe you're probably scum. I'd go with the latter.
Cooldog wrote:@exe, as you like it, I find kats persistent defense of his RVS vote to be scummy, NOpoint did answer to my concerns (after re-reading it) and I am satisfied by his responses, thus unvote, vote: kat I find you to be town.
So much buddying. Only switched his vote after questioning. I'm happy with my vote.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Exe »

Kat wrote:@Exe: Still doesn't change the fact that you LIED about me doing this and you being town.
I did not say this. Stop making shit up.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Exe »

Oh and btw, just because I hate your ego right now:
Kat wrote:I did not get lucky, I had you down as scum from 4hrs into the game until your lynch 60+ pages later (This was all D1).
You DID get lucky. Want to know how I know? Because I am town this time, and when you are proven wrong I will laugh at how
you do not know how to read me
and were therefore lucky.
Now feel free to make more arguments based on a 1-game fail-meta. In the meantime, I'm going to push for a scumlynch, aka Cooldog.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Exe »

Katsuki wrote:
Exe wrote:Kat doesn't know how to read me. However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.
Oho, resorting to lying now are we?
LAST TIME (AND THE ONLY TIME) I PLAYED WITH YOU, I IDENTIFIED YOU AS SCUM 4HRS INTO THE GAME. I DID THE SAME EXACT THING TO YOU IN THAT GAME, AND I WONDER WHY. MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE
SCUM

Seriously, a exe lynch right now is needed. He is so obvscum it hurts.
This is Kat's post, for RC and Spyrex. Nowhere in my post did I claim I was town. My point was that Kat has ranted on me, calling me scum and acting in this exact same fashion.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Exe »

Muffin wrote:
Exe wrote:So care to tell me how exactly you're helping the town right now? Maybe you should do some scumhunting? Or, maybe you're probably scum. I'd go with the latter.
LOL nice omgus.

No, my lack of activity in this game stems from the fact that I feel kinda paralyzed with regards to what we ought to be doing. Scum have some sort of weird, unexplained recruitment mechanic, it's possible they have no kills, we can't discuss if we've been recruited/freed or not, and it's not clear to me what happens when someone is lynched.

So... I can't figure out what scum are supposed to be doing which means I don't really know what to look for. :shifty:
LOL nice calling OMGUS. That's terrible scumhunting. Omgus is a crap tell.

Way to use the slight confusion in game mechanics to hide your lack of desire to commit to scumhunting.

Scum are still scum. As far as we know, a lynch is still a lynch. Stop creating excuses and hunt for scum.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Exe »

McG wrote:You''re very violent. OMGUS isn't TERRIBLE scum hunting. It's certainly not a great tell, but if it is combined with other cases that makes said OMGUS more likely to come from scum then I find it to be a great tell.
How am I violent, and why are you helping out Muffin? Connections!
Katsuki wrote:Exe scum
And what does this prove? I could point you to my town games and you'd probably call me scum in those. Your meta is still shit.
Katsuki wrote:Exe did not want want RC getting clarification on setup, and hence was trying to prevent anymore clarification on rules.
Bull-fucking-shit. Prove this RIGHT now. I
never
said anything remotely close to that. Your misrep here is insane.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Exe »

Btw, McGriddle's ISO is 4 posts and the only one that contains content is arguing for Muffin. And yet I'm clearly the scummiest one here. McGriddle, vote me if you're gonna call me out. If not,
do something
at all. You've done nothing so far.

Cooldog is scummy as hell, and trying
really
hard to act unassuming, and yall are ignoring him like he wants. McGriddle is scummy as hell too. McGriddle-Muffin are probably scum together. RC is probably town. Spyrex is neutral. Kat is just way overconfident. Other people aren't quite posting enough.

And don't even try to call this OMGUS or defensiveness. I don't give a shit who attacks me. But there are some seriously opportunistic people in this game and they are getting completely 100% ignored. RC, even you should be able to see that a few people are pretty much contributing nothing other than buddying up to other people and piggybacking on your case.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Exe »

Le Cupcake wrote:
The point is that you lied about this statement, Exe.

I could care less about your meta. However, if you are going to take to lying, that ain't gonna fly with me.
POINT OUT THE LIE.

Sentence 1: Kat doesn't know how to read me.
Verdict: Not a lie, because you are calling me scum and I know I'm town.

Sentence 2: However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.
Verdict: Also not a lie. You called me scum in the last game we played together. You were town. What part of those to sentences is a lie?

Now stop just repeating your retarded "OMG HE'S A LIAR" crap, and get a real case.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Exe »

Kat wrote:Essentially, you wanted to stop RC from further asking the mod how everything would work (considering, we are playing with new and unique mechanics).
No. I am trying to stop him from encouraging SPECULATION. Where do I say he shouldn't ask the mod? Answer: I don't. Stop making shit up again.
Kat wrote:OH, IS CAPS = OVERCONFIDENCE? OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE KAT = OVERCONFIDENT
No, please use your brain. Overconfidence, by the context of this argument, would be you being absolutely sure you know how to read me. Which you don't.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Exe »

McGriddle wrote:
Exe wrote:Btw, McGriddle's ISO is 4 posts and the only one that contains content is arguing for Muffin. And yet I'm clearly the scummiest one here. McGriddle, vote me if you're gonna call me out. If not,
do something
at all. You've done nothing so far.
Okay
Vote: Exe
Good deal. Now when I'm lynched, people will know who piggybacked on other people's cases.
Kat wrote:OH FUCKING HELL

I just realized, I misread what you said.
D'oh >.<
So, are you back to regular Exe-is-scum, rather than Exe-is-liar?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Exe »

Hopping in quick:
RC wrote:Not to mention, you have done little or nothing to alleviate my suspicion, except using rhetoric to make it look like you said something other than you meant. Vote stays. By the way, your yelling match with Kat is solving nothing. Apparently it's over now, but she's still voting for you...?
Should I be wasting your time on defending myself? I was under the impression that my job was to find scum, not "alleviate your suspicion."

Interesting that you find Muffin and McGriddle pretty scummy, as do I. Do you see a bus? Or are they only scum if I am town?

More later.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Exe »

McGriddle, are you just scanning the wiki for buzz words and just throwing them in if they might possibly apply? Because that's sure what it sounds like.

Need moar posting from peeps.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Exe »

McG wrote:No, I have just played this game long enough to be able to detect when people are obv buddying.
Appeal to experience. Nice rhetoric.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Exe »

Top 3 suspects:
Cooldog, McGriddle, Muffin.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Exe »

@Fate: Didn't McGriddle vote me? I'm fairly certain I'm at L-1.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Exe »

Hammer request with no claim? That's just anti-town.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Exe »

So wait...I'm still at 5 votes but now McGriddle is on me...who was the error? I'm confused...

A few people really need to post. 3 days til deadline....

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Exe »

RC wrote:3) Never met the "usual Exe" so I wouldn't know how active he is. Apologizing for it out of hand is scummy though. Especially since nobody asked for an apology or said anything about his absence. It's a subconscious thing; scum do it. I know. I feel like doing it too, every time I'm scum. You know how those TV shows try to take you inside the mind of a bank robber? Well I'm taking you inside the mind of scum. Simple as that.
And what happens when I do this same thing in every game? Am I scum in every game I play? Not likely.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Exe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:HAHA! Are you kidding me?

Your argument is that since you are playing to your scummy meta, that it is not scummy, and therefore you are not scum?

Where's my rope. WTF is this sh*t.
No, my point is that as I've said before
I always let my fellow players know that on weekends I am not around
. You claim this is scummy behavior, I claim that it has no effect on alignment
because I always do it

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Exe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Just because you
always
do something in a scummy way, doesn't make it
not
scummy!

And besides, look at your OWN SIG:
"Do not expect me to play to a meta."

So lets see here.... in your sig, you are going out of your way to make it clear that you're
not
playing to meta, but now once you've been called out on doing something scummy, you're going out of your way to say that you
are
playing to meta?

LIES, I TELL YOU! LIIIIEEEESSS

CAUGHTSCUM NEEDS ROPE NAO PLZ THX
No, it's not meta. It's a standard.

Meta is playstyle. Being busy on weekends is not a playstyle.

Your arguments are complete crap, and you're wasting the town's time with this bullshit case. Especially when letting people know that you won't be posting much on weekends is
not
a legitimate scumtell in any world.

Stop being dense. You want to taste your foot in your mouth? I'll put the damn info in my signature, and then I'll watch you claim that updating one's signature with activity information is scumm too!

If you are going to push a case, at least make it make sense. Or at least, after I flip town, lynch the lazyscum who are buddying you and piggybacking insanely.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Exe »

Since it seems pretty clear that I'll probably be the lynch target today, I want these people to state their cases on me IN THIS ORDER:

McGriddle, Muffin, Budja.

I'll force you guys to take a stand and justify your positions so that D2 town knows where to find scum.
Go.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Exe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:*wants to make love to post #229*

*desires knowledge of Coppers true identity*

*drools just a little bit*

*wipes it up*
Posts like these are especially hilarious after I flip town. I love when people are particularly praising of completely wrong analyses.
At this point, yall might as well get on with lynching me. Most people aren't actually posting at this point (or posting content) and so I might as well be lynched, as there is enough support to finish me off. Then yall can get to stringing up the obviously scummy sheep on this wagon.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Exe »

Copper wrote:Earlier today you were full of righteous indignation. If I was wrong, it would only strengthen your resolve to catch the scum presumably infesting your wagon. But instead, me calling your actions with Budja obviously scummy has made you apathetic. I wouldn't expect to see apathy if you had a town flip to throw back in my face. I'd expect the same righteous fury of earlier today.

You wanted to hear Budja's reason for voting you, and I have revealed this to be a feeble attempt to enable a bus, and now you don't want it posted. You want us to lynch the scummy sheep on your wagon, but how are we to know which ones to lynch without them posting their reasons for voting? As a townie, you'd want those reasons more than ever. As scum, you want to quickly end the day before you get your buddies into even more trouble.

Self-vote and end this farce, or continue stammering out information on your scumbuddies. I don't particularly care which.
Why don't I care? Because there's two days left and the scum are just going to lurk their way to a mislynch. How can I possibly stop that, this close to deadline?

I have strengthened my resolve to catch the scum on my wagon. My resolve is in fact so strong that I am prepared to die so that you all can catch scum D2.
I am not an idiot, I understand the value of a vanilla death. The likelihood of a counter wagon at this point is unbelievably slim, and the scummy people will be scummy once I flip town.

I would just like to point out that this should be pretty clear to an experienced player. RC's case on my wasn't made up, but it was weak as hell and he should be aware of that. The fact that the wagon built up this quickly with ONLY RC really making a case should scream scum-support.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Exe »

So now three people have asked me who I think the scum are on my wagon...I'm pretty sure I've said this multiple times.

Muffin is obv-scum. He hopped on with a completely bs argument (that I wasn't scumhunting, literally a few posts after I built a case on Cooldog), and has since been piggybacking on other arguments. All this after his posts that lead up to his initial suspicion on me were very lacking in content themselves.

This post is also hilariously scummy:
Muffin wrote:Well I've re-read everyone in ISO and my vote is pretty comfortable on Exe right now, though I have others I'm keeping an eye on.

Not reading the thread carefully

He also seems to be wavering on who to vote for.
Exe wrote:LOL nice calling OMGUS. That's terrible scumhunting. Omgus is a crap tell.

Way to use the slight confusion in game mechanics to hide your lack of desire to commit to scumhunting.

Scum are still scum. As far as we know, a lynch is still a lynch. Stop creating excuses and hunt for scum.
Scum AREN'T still scum because if their nightkills don't die, there doesn't have to be any rhyme or reason to their choice of targets, esp. since the players targeted cannot discuss their freed/unfreed status. Stop trying to obfuscate the issue.

hiding behind meta wifom

More AtE than I can count.
He has "others" he's keeping an eye on, but doesn't say how or why. It's a clear attempt to appear to be scumhunting without actually doing it.
His "Not reading the thread carefully," argument is crap, just like when RC made it. A re-vote post RVS after 3 days of not posting isn't really a good tell.
Wavering on who to vote for is a misrep. I am voting for people who I find scummy...what part of that is wavering? Should I be tunnelling instead? The answer is no.
His quote of me suggests that he knows more about the game setup than most of us.
The meta wifom is a rehashing of RC, and is still a crap argument.

AND
NOTE:
Muffin's had me voted since the RVS and HASN'T COMMENTED ON ANY OTHER PLAYERS ALL GAME. Obvious scum is obvious.

McGriddle is pretty damn scummy too. He played unsure what to do until I finally called him out on it. Attacked me without actually voting until I pointed this out, and only voted me after I told him he was being scummy by not voting me.
Budja is also piggybacking, but I for some reason don't get a huge scum-vibe from him. Not that he is really playing any differently, but that's just what my gut says.

Off my wagon, I thought Cooldog was scum due in large part to buddying, as well as other reasons that I pointed out in my initial case of him. However, he's been pushing against my lynch so hard that I feel like it's almost too obvious to be scummy.

So there's the answers, most of which I had already mentioned.
Unvote. Vote: Muffin
and here, when I'm lynched you can be reminded of who was most scummy by this vote.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Exe »

Muffin wrote:
Exe wrote:He has "others" he's keeping an eye on, but doesn't say how or why.
That's how I roll. I pick the person on whom I have the strongest scum read and go after them.
It's a clear attempt to appear to be scumhunting without actually doing it.
Trying my best. This game is almost opaque to me so far, and I think a lynch will tell us a lot.
His quote of me suggests that he knows more about the game setup than most of us.
How so?
AND
NOTE:
Muffin's had me voted since the RVS and HASN'T COMMENTED ON ANY OTHER PLAYERS ALL GAME. Obvious scum is obvious.
Are you saying the fact that my RVS vote landed on someone whom I later found scummy is scummy?
In order of your lines:

1) Meta wifom now? How hypocritical.
2) Town doesn't need to apologize or say "I'm trying my best." This is another attempt to appear to be scumhunting.
3) We don't know for sure how the scum work yet. You're making a huge assumption, most likely based on your knowledge of your own scum role.
4) Nice strawman. The point of that quote was that you joined an RVS wagon, and then after everyone else built a case on me, you tunneled on it. Mega scummy.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Exe »

Muffin wrote:
  1. It ain't meta nor wifom. I'm straight telling you that's how I roll. Either take it or leave it.
  2. *shrug* I'm not playing as well as I could be because this game setup is confusing to me. Funny you should call me out for apologizing unnecessarily when you did so earlier in the thread. Pot, kettle, black, etc.
  3. WOW ARE YOU NEW? THE MOD HAS PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED WHAT I SAID IN THIS POST HERE http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2572921
  4. No, what happened was I joined an RVS wagon, and then you started acting scummy so I focused my attention on you.

1. "That's how I roll" IS meta. You are claiming that's how you play, AKA your playstyle, AKA YOUR META.
2. Apologizing for inactivity is not the same as apologizing for bad scumhunting. And also, you continue to make excuses for not scumhunting. Bullshit excuses.
3. OMG CAPS ARE SO COOL. /sarcasm. That quote does not confirm your theory. There's still a whole lot we don't know, and the fact remains that you make a hella lot of assumptions and condemn me for not making them. Assumptions are bad.
4. Tunnel moar plz.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Exe »

Muffin wrote:EARTH TO EXE... EARTH TO EXE... PLEASE COME IN.

WIFOM IS CIRCULAR REASONING. ME TELLING YOU "THIS IS WHAT IM DOING THIS GAME" IS NOT WIFOM NOR CIRCULAR REASONING KTHXBYE
LMAO OH REALLY?

THEN HOW THE FUCK IS ME SAYING I AM NOT ACTIVE ON WEEKENDS IN EVERY GAME WIFOM!?!?!?

HYPOCRITE ALERT. HYPOCRITE ALERT.

Look I can be as All-caps and abrasive as you!

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Exe »

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Exe »

McGriddle wrote:Who said I was attacking him? At all? I was getting him to take a step back and take a look at this, if he is town spend the rest of his in game life looking for who he thinks is scum and why instead of trying to get votes off of him for today. Crappy situation if you're town, but all you really can do is try to help town before death. I am encouraging him not attacking him.

Fail accusation is fail.
This is full of lies.

McGriddle, you weren't encouraging me, you were making a shoddy attempt to discredit my late-day accusations.
I am
not
"flopping around." I am scum-hunting.
I am
not
trying to get votes off of me. Point to one post in the past few pages where that was the case? Wait, no, don't bother: because you can't.
I am
NOT
making OMGUS accusations, but nice job trying to discredit my accusations by calling them so. You are opportunistic, you have NO case, and you're playing extremely anti-town.

Btw McG: Where the hell is your case on me? All you say is that I am "certainly the scummiest of the players today." Prove it.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:16 am

Post by Exe »

@Spyrex: I already claimed, though not with any big show. I mentioned that I don't care about dying as a vanilla townie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”