nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Checking in and reading the thread. Hello Magna, Antihero, CSL and urg Shotty T_T.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Ok, I've reread the threat and will go on to give a quick summary analysis of my general feeling towards each player remaining. If you have any objection, do repel.

Anti:
Super lurkish and super tunnelish on Stef. This doesn't quite fit my town meta on him. -->
Slightly Scummy.

Stef/CSL:
Stef's posts sound very defensive and emotional. I like the case on him. However, Stef's emotional replies reminds me of my town meta on him in Physics Mafia. Stefs' evaluation will have to wait as I evaluate CSL in Day 2 ( I caught him everytime he was scum and i was around :twisted: but lost the game because anti townish-town-Shotty was around .. ) -->
Slightly scummy

Danakillsu:
Leaves insipid impression on me so far. What bothers me is how to immediately drop his RC case to vote Mykonian right after D2 starts. -->
Null

Imaginality/Shotty:
... Vote hoping and not reading anything. I won't have a read on Shotty because it's
pointless to have one
. This guy scum slip when he's town xD.
Jelly/LMP:
Jelly was actively lurking when he was around. LMP played better. But his recent deflection towards Mykonian and Dana when addressing Magna's case, along with calling his wagoner opportunistic when they have clearly publicize their case, is really scummy. -->
Scummy

Magna:
Undeterminable. But I'll call him
town
for now because of his strong cases. Where is your VCA? It's a bit scummy that you haven't made them.
Mykonian:
Has made some strong posts which made me inclined to believe he's
town.

RC:
Also decently productive -->
Town

It's time to buddy up to Magma once again.
Vote.LMP
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I'm seeing irky moves from Mykonian as of recently:
mykonian wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
mykonian wrote:
unvote

now that this is out, RC, can you confirm this?

now that this is further all in the open, and we can settle on a dana lynch, who are we going to vig? At least LMP and RC should talk about this.
This post makes my skin crawl. Particularly the "now that this is out". Further makes me wonder if the scum team is RC/mykonian.
Lol, no this isn't a scumslip. English is my third language, and in this case I misused a way of saying.

If you want to confirm this for yourself, think this: do I sound like a smart guy? If so, would I in any case accidentaly give away that I knew you were the vig?
Deny his Information over Analysis with WIFOMs.
mykonian wrote:
unvote vote Dana

I think Stef/CSL or Shotty should be vigged.
Immediately after the looming possibility that LMP might shoot him for his suspicious behavior, he deflects to other targets.

@Magna: I support a massclaim, but I do not think it is a mountainous Set-Up.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 pm

@Carapuce:
1> I'm not a scorpion ( or no longer )
2> I voted LMP not because I thought the Set-Up was mountainous. Mind rereading my post?

My mafia picks are LMP, YOU and ANTI, though your post is looking better. I will not make you happy.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Carapuce wrote:
I still think that scorpion, who apparently also quit playing and now is being played by NAU is mafia. What is very interesting is that if NAU is mafia,
I see zero way for the doc to also be mafia.
The fact that people are trying to control the vig kill is stupid as well, that means at any point there are at least a few mafia people who get to influence a second kill. There are limitations on who is stupid to be killed, but for the most part you should treat this like a normal vig.

Also I agree now that dana is mafia because of the fakeclaim business, two people are saying he is.
This also ties into my NAU is mafia theory as the two work well together.
I would reccomend killing him tonight. If people want me outlying the points on dana that I have found I will, but with him already confirmed as mafia I would rather just spend time getting up why NAU should be killed tonight.

VOTE: danakillsu
1> The doc?
2> Pluh Leez you don't even have a NPAU-mafia theory let alone a joint theory.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Dana's claim is definitely fake claim. RC makes good points about him believing Miller claim despite "being tracker". LMP, give the Vig ability back to RC tonight else you'll be branded as scum the following day.

Unvote.Vote Dana
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Of course, saying you are scum ahead of time is stupid too isn't it?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Stop AtE-ing. Tell us why you immediately believed in the Miller claim?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:53 pm

danakillsu wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:Stop AtE-ing. Tell us why you immediately believed in the Miller claim?
Lol. This just proves how stupid you really are. My post was not the least bit AtE, I bet you haven't PM'd the mod, and I never believed the miller claim.
More AtE. I have and he has yet to replied. I'm also asking the Mod if the 2nd target of the Vig shows on a tracker's result if the original target dies. The fact that you mention no suspicion of a miller claim despite your supposed role shows that you believed in it.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:54 pm

@Carapuce: How bout that case huh?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Not when he claimed, but when you are about to claim?!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 pm

@LMP: Did you receive your Vig ability during Night or Day?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm

LynchMePls wrote:I received the vig shot about a day after D2 had started. Reading the rules regarding passing the vig, you must declare when you shoot who you are passing the vig to. If the recipient dies before you can give it to them, then you have up to 24 hours to select a new person to pass the vig to.

I'm theorizing that RC tried to pass the gun to HC. When HC died, he had up to 24 hours to select the new person to give the gun to, and finally decided on me. Now, this certainly doesn't rule out RC scum (it could be a clever plan to NK the person he passed the gun to, thus giving himself 24 hours to pick a new person to give the vig to just to make himself look even townier), but I think, given his play, that it is more likely that he is just plain town. If you look at his play yesterday, it makes perfect sense that his first choice of who to pass the gun to was HC.

@Everyone: Given MoI's mountainous theory and the fact that the vig is now outed, what do you think of a mass claim popcorn style? We still have a little over a week to deadline.
Dana, how do you account for this. If it's true that LMP is targeted to be given Vig Kill in the Day, you cannot possibly track him to LMP because the Mod has to give you the answer by the end of the Night.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 am

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
vote danna

lets get this over with
umm, did Shotty just hammer?? We are fucking DISCUSSING.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:35 pm

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
The building of the DP wagon as the Stef / CSL / Cara wagon disintegrates –

Carapuce (5) -
Haschel Cedricson
Antihero
, LynchMePls, mykonian,
danakillsu

DavidParker
(2) - MagnaOfIllusion, Nopointinactingup

Carapuce (3) -
Haschel Cedricson
Antihero
, mykonian
DavidParker
(3) - MagnaOfIllusion, Nopointinactingup,
RedCoyote

Carapuce (1) -
Haschel Cedricson

DavidParker
(5) - MagnaOfIllusion, Nopointinactingup,
RedCoyote
, drmyshottyizsik, Carapuce

Carapuce (2) -
Haschel Cedricson
Antihero

DavidParker
(5) - MagnaOfIllusion, Nopointinactingup,
RedCoyote
, drmyshottyizsik, Carapuce

Carapuce (2) -
Haschel Cedricson
Antihero

DavidParker
(7) - MagnaOfIllusion, Nopointinactingup,
RedCoyote
, drmyshottyizsik, Carapuce, LynchMePls, mykonian

First off the answer to your question about why LMP is still alive is laid out right in front of us with the final vote count of Day 1 – every player still alive is on the ending David Parker wagon. Thus the remaining scum must be on there and from a VC analysis standpoint killing Red Coyote assures they don’t narrow down that pool any further.

This fact makes me somewhat more suspicious of NoPoint just from a standpoint he has direct experience with my VC Analysis.
I wasn't there when all this happened @@
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Tier 1: Carapuce – Potential bussing votes from Antihero and position the DavidParker wagon in relation to Antihero’s unvote.
Tier 2: Shotty and NoPoint – Position on the DP wagon.
good analysis. But then Tier 2 would have to contain you as well.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
NoPoint’s placing of dana at L-1 and then decrying the hammer saying ‘we want discussion’ I find suspicious.
You find it suspicious because you don't know how many times Shotty-town has hammered like that and ruined my game. If you reread the discussion, you will find that I was about to unvote Dana had he replied satisfactorily to my question.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Well anti died, and was scum... great.
I also see that I'm in quite a bad perdiciment here...
That was a bad hammer yesterday yes, and it may get me lynched today, but I think over all it got things moving today.
As for my top scum pick for today I think it would have to be NoPoint and then Cara
Jesus. Why do you always think I'm scum??
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP
– I also suggest you tell us who you passed the Vig to. At this juncture if we lynch scum PoE should take us to a victory regardless if the Vig is lost tonight.
Then why should LMP claim to whom he passed the ability to? I disagree.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
NoPoint wrote:My mafia picks are LMP, YOU and ANTI, though your post is looking better. I will not make you happy.
Reposting this for further reference. You in this case is Cara. Not that despite this list he ends up voting for dana.
Are you saying we should vote for anyone we think is mafia since the start of the day? My vote for Dana was pressure on his claim.
NoPoint wrote:Dana's claim is definitely fake claim. RC makes good points about him believing Miller claim despite "being tracker". LMP, give the Vig ability back to RC tonight else you'll be branded as scum the following day.
Dana’s being a Tracker has no bearing on whether she should believe a Miller claim. Bad logic here.
Wrong. Tracker + Miller rarely goes together.
Also note the threat to LMP regarding passing the Vig to RC. I’m not sure that this wasn’t a botched attempt to get the Vig power eliminated.
You have to bring up something this irrelevant??

In other thoughts, when dana flipped tracker I was afraid we were going to lose the game with LMP-scum claimed miller. But LMP shot scum when he could have won the game if he was scum. Thus, there's no doubt LMP is confirmed town ( and this is bastard set-up == ). MOI-town could have easily seen this but he fails to see this as he doesn't green his LMP. Looking at the remaining players, I'd have to say the remaining scums are Carapuce and MOI.
Vote:Carapuce
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:11 pm

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Dana did not screw up his claim. He claimed to have been a tracker who watched RedCoyote to Jack and no-one else. His conclusions sucked ditch-water but there was nothing in the claim that read to me as obviously false. Unfortunately scum managed to quick-lynch him before I got a chance to provide input.
Dana did screw up his claim. His claim was perfectly consistent with RC yet he kept saying RC was scum.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Unfortunately scum managed to quick-lynch him before I got a chance to provide input.
So you're calling Myko, Cara, me, Shotty scum? Be specific. Who do you think is scum jumping on the Dana wagon and why?
MagnaofIllusion wrote: Way to miss the point. You were here for the Night 2 Mafia kill. Thus if you were Mafia you would know that RedCoyote was Town off the wagon. Thus killing him would keep the pool of both potential scum (I’m back to thinking we are 3 scum-team since this is not a modified Mountainous settting) as obscured as possible on the DP wagon.
You really think I was scum going through all the trouble of making a parallel VCA ( which I can hardly do ) just to figure out how to foil your VCA?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
NoPoint wrote:Are you saying we should vote for anyone we think is mafia since the start of the day? My vote for Dana was pressure on his claim.
1. You listed three suspects but didn’t vote for them. Also you pre-distanced yourself from one of them (Cara) with your softening statement.
2. What did you hope to accomplish with your pressure? Dana had already claimed. You can certainly drill a player with questions just as easily with the threat of your vote as you can after the vote is already posted. All your pressure accomplished was to allow a bad hammer.
1> I voted LMP right when I listed him. Then dana claimed.
2> I know I should have unvoted when I quoted that LMP post, considering that Shotty is in the game. I take the blame for that.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
NoPoint wrote:In other thoughts, when dana flipped tracker I was afraid we were going to lose the game with LMP-scum claimed miller. But LMP shot scum when he could have won the game if he was scum. Thus, there's no doubt LMP is confirmed town ( and this is bastard set-up == ). MOI-town could have easily seen this but he fails to see this as he doesn't green his LMP. Looking at the remaining players, I'd have to say the remaining scums are Carapuce and MOI.
Insert epic face-palm pic here.
Magna wrote: (I’m back to thinking we are 3 scum-team since this is not a modified Mountainous settting)
Insert epic face-palm pic here.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:12 pm

LynchMePls wrote:shotty, seriously, I don't ever want to play with you again. I simply do not understand you at all.
Word.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:44 pm

How is Shotty town?
How is MOI town?
And how the fuck am I scum?? Stop stalling scum. If you really don't have a case then just quit it, you've been stalling my case since yesterday. Haven't you had the whole night to fabricate your case already? Or were you too busy discussing in a scum QT? Or to think about your fake claim? I don't buy your claim at all. It's silly and dramatic.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm

I vigged Magna.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:mylo correct?
vote no lynch
... Are you giving up Shotty?
Vote:Shotty
I've done a reread on Myko and his attacks on Stef/Cara can't possibly be scum/scum. Myko, come in here and sweep the win for us :cool:
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Fun fact: English is also not my native language ^^
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm

what's obvious? (=
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Well .. I'm saying it's not nopointinactingup's native language as well, not my-konian =)
Kunstar will come to get rid of Shotty any time now don't worry
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 pm

say Mykonian, are you doubting I'm town o_0?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

Ahh I knew you were the cop when you hesitate so much after we lynch Shotty. Yup, there's a godfather alright ^^
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am

It's reasonable for there to be a godfather, because the two mafias we goons and towns have 2 investigative tracker + cop combo which makes things exceedingly difficult for the mafia, that is if they have no godfather. So you were right to think there was a godfather.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:06 am

But why didn't you believe in LMP's miller claim at first?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 am

LOL :P I guess I could also be a godfather, a bullet proof double night kill godfather that is :cool:
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:50 am

LOL. Apparently not what it sounded like in the Dead Topic. At that point, I knew I had to buss Cara so why not make it as aggressive as possible.
kunkstar7 wrote: [*]
A clarification of Action Resolution:
The passing of the Vigilante ability onto another player occurs last in the series. Therefore, a kill targeted at the owner of the ability on night start will successfully eliminate the ability.
And btw, Kunkstar, you forgot your own rule :P No need to take the Vig out of the game. I gave the Vig to Myko so I could override his Vig if I go NO LYNCH. I didn't go no lynch just for the fun of it. Myko called me confirmed town, so .. ^^. I also thought Myko could be cop, but then its obvious that there should also be a godfather so his investigation can be effective quarreled with. After that No Lynch post from Shotty, I knew I could take this game for the mafia.

@Shotty: Seriously, READ THE GAME.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 am

kunkstar7 wrote: The second mistake that I would like to apologize for is( one that I believe mykonian and nopointinactingup did not see, otherwise I would have probably not switched it up)
I kinda saw the no bullet left change, but it doesn't change much.
kunkstar7 wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote: [*]
A clarification of Action Resolution:
The passing of the Vigilante ability onto another player occurs last in the series. Therefore, a kill targeted at the owner of the ability on night start will successfully eliminate the ability.
And btw, Kunkstar, you forgot your own rule :P No need to take the Vig out of the game. I gave the Vig to Myko so I could override his Vig if I go NO LYNCH.
The kill would still actually go through, so technically if you No Lynched and he shot you, town would have won.
Oh right, it's the kill not the passing :P Either way, good modding. I don't think there was anything substantially wrong with it despite the game's chaotic mechanics.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 am

danakillsu wrote:There are only three problems I had with this game. The first was with the mod: why couldn't you just tell me that the vig ability didn't have to be passed during the night? I thought it did have to be. The second was obviously that I got lynched. What was that for, anyway??? The third was that shotty endgamed so horribly. There is nothing worse than voting no lynch in 3-way lylo.
1> I think you are required to obtain that info yourself from the players. The mod will only answer what is given without elaboration.
2,3> Agreed. Shotty, you should cancel some of your games and focus on a few. You obviously have not read anything at all in this game?!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 am

jelly jiggler wrote:Wow nopoint's last day actions came off as really scummy to me. I'm quite surprised you voted for shotty so fast.
hindsight bias :P
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am

If I had come to this game as town, I would have been on to you and Anti-hero so hard =)
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 am

XScorpion wrote: Hard to lose after that.
Jack flipped VT
Myko investigated Stef
@@
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 am

Welcome to the club LMP.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:15 am

Hmmm.. I dunno maybe it's because I'm not Robocopter?
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”