LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

Hello. I read the game this morning after I sent the PM to the mod asking if I could take the replacement slot, so I'm already caught up. I'd like to do two things:

Claim: Miller

No idea why jelly didn't claim this, perhaps he doesn't know that it is generally considered correct to claim miller D1. And my second thing:

Vote: Stef

Primarily for his disagreement with mykonian about the setup (read like he had inside information) plus the interactions with XScorpion (the weak fos that wasn't even bolded or explained, followed by the OMGUS vote and later claiming the XS was the one who OMGUS'ed).
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by LimMePls »

XScorpion wrote:I still got my eye on you, Jack. You better spill the beans before the day is over.
What was the problem with Jack? He read pretty town to me.
Antihero wrote:
Stef wrote:
Vote imaginality
You have offered close to no content. It's time you do so.
This is a really crappy vote, considering imaginality only posted once and hasn't posted elsewhere on this site while ignoring this game.
Agreed.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I dunno, I guess it was gut. XS is town though, so that's nice.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 am

Post by LimMePls »

DavidParker wrote:So we can actually get a bandwagon going, and me not wasting a vote on someone for a weak case that noone is going to join on.
We have a bandwagon going on Stef. And it is a really good one. Why exactly is dana better?

I like the idea of HC's probing of dana, but I'm not a fan of him setting up the question of "should I shoot Stef or not" and then after dana's reply asking "Why didn't you say I should shoot Y". It looks like trying to make him look scummy regardless of his response.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:@HC
But as we have already stated, expecting me to answer that way is unfair. You did not tell me I had a choice of you shooting anyone, just the choice of whether you would shoot Stef. If you didn't shoot him, I wouldn't know who you were going to shoot, and therefore, since he is likely scum, I would rather you shoot him.
Now, about the actual issue of whether I find him scummy, I already made it patently clear that I do not find him scummy for anything other than his connection to RC, which is glaring. That is why I can say "goodposting" but still want him dead. Please read the thread.
So you are fine with him shooting stef whether you think he is town or not, as long as he shoots no one else? This sounds REALLY scummy.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@HC
But as we have already stated, expecting me to answer that way is unfair. You did not tell me I had a choice of you shooting anyone, just the choice of whether you would shoot Stef. If you didn't shoot him, I wouldn't know who you were going to shoot, and therefore, since he is likely scum, I would rather you shoot him.
Now, about the actual issue of whether I find him scummy, I already made it patently clear that I do not find him scummy for anything other than his connection to RC, which is glaring. That is why I can say "goodposting" but still want him dead. Please read the thread.
So you are fine with him shooting stef whether you think he is town or not, as long as he shoots no one else? This sounds REALLY scummy.
What about "since he is likely scum" did you not understand? I am NOT fine with him shooting stef regardless, and I don't know where that came from.
The part about "I do not find him scummy for anything other than his connection to RC". So you have no problems with his play aside from his interactions with RC? So you think that connection to RC is enough to pronounce him scum?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

XScorpion wrote:Ow.
Those lists I made were mostly just to avoid being prodded/replaced and a quasi-attempt of providing input to the game, even if it was generally false and bad input.
This is just awful. If you are worried about being prodded/replaced, just ask for a V/LA.
Voting for lurkers is either a sign of a bad player or scum. Just sayin.'
Dana's vote on Stef feels very forced. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana is just scum bussing at this point because he knows Stef is gonna die.
If Stef or Dana gets lynched today, HC needs another choice of target. I nominate DavidParker. Everyone should give suggestions as to who they think is a good vig target aside from whichever of Dana/Stef survives.
Oh, and please don't end the day until imaginality's replacement does some contribution. I hate when people go hammer-happy and forget that we still have player slots with literally no information.
I'm not sure I like the idea of everyone saying who should get vigged. I don't like the idea of hidden scum influencing the shot.

I do agree with your analysis of dana's vote on stef.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

XScorpion wrote:I think giving vig targets should help determine who is suspicious of who (I highly doubt scum are going to suggest that the vig kill a scumpartner), so that can be helpful after we get some flips.
Why do you "highly doubt" that? They have the same motivation as they do bussing partners by voting.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

XScorpion wrote:
Why do you "highly doubt" that? They have the same motivation as they do bussing partners by voting.
It just doesn't seem to make sense to me when they might as well just offer a townie up instead.
They'd do it just for the WIFOM of it. If there is a town motivation to do something, there is a scum motivation to do the same thing (ie. looking town).

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:Well then. In light of Jack's claim, I guess I'll go back to hoping someone will see the light.
unvote vote: RedCoyote
So you thought Stef was scum only based on his interaction with RC, Jack says Stef = town, so you go back to RC. Does this not say anything about that interaction? Was that interaction that troubled you not affected if Stef was town?

Unvote
Vote: danakillsu

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Well, I think that if you were willing to call Stef scum based solely on his link to RC, and then you learn Stef isn't scum, it should do more than make your "assocation" between them void, it also has possible implications to your scum read.

I dunno, but hopping right back to RC without any scum hunting inbetween seems like a pretty poor choice.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

My point is that if he felt so sure about RC scum that a supposed RC -> Stef connection made Stef scum, then why does Jack's claim instantly clear Stef, and what does that say about his read of RC. Your saying it doesn't in any way put his reads into question? I'm saying that perhaps he isn't as right about RC as he thinks he is, given that he was so sure Stef was scum based on an RC connection, yet Jack's claim is enough to make him unvote... but go right back to RC.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:Okay, fine. Cliff's Notes of why RC is scum
Things don't really get started until iso 5
5: After voting me originally because I had not posted content, he keeps his vote on me after I have posted content. Why? Because I'm supposedly afraid of expressing my opinion on events. Well if you look at the post he linked to, expressing my opinion on current, important events is all I've done. One of the major points in his case at this moment is that I called Jack town based on meta/gut. Another is that I unvoted and voted him (which was because the mod did not include my vote in the votecount)
6: Confirms his vote on me, saying he's sure of himself, and discounts my posts as ignoring most of the game (without quoting any of my posts of course)
8: Says "if he had to guess" that he'd guess I was not town. Obviously not as sure of himself as he was.
9: Quotes four of my posts.
a) ignores most of my post and does little besides basic contradiction of the part he doesn't ignore
b) blatant misrep and exaggeration (as I already pointed out)
c) calls my simple, unadulterated statement of truth "pouting" for some reason
d) blatant misrep and exaggeration
12: Obvious and unnecessary condescension
There you go.
Except for the misrep, pretty much all of this could be town behavior. Where are the scum tells? Please quote the misreps too.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

326 still waiting for those misrep quotes.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by LimMePls »

^^This post is self-serving garbage. I pretty much disagree with every "misrep" you claim RC has made. Here is an example:
danakillsu wrote:didn't say I had no other reads, didn't say "poor me" in any way.
danakillsu wrote:Whatever. It will be town's loss to lynch me, so you're hurting yourselves as much as me.
That sounds like "poor me" to me. Do you consider it a "misrep" if he doesn't quote you word for word?

I agree with RC's observation on that last quote, about how it started great and then went straight downhill.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:^^This post is self-serving garbage. I pretty much disagree with every "misrep" you claim RC has made. Here is an example:
danakillsu wrote:didn't say I had no other reads, didn't say "poor me" in any way.
danakillsu wrote:Whatever. It will be town's loss to lynch me, so you're hurting yourselves as much as me.
That sounds like "poor me" to me. Do you consider it a "misrep" if he doesn't quote you word for word?

I agree with RC's observation on that last quote, about how it started great and then went straight downhill.
What? Why are you quoting a different post to talk about this poor me thing? The misrep that he performed was not on the above quoted post. I was saying that he was misrepping a specific post, not saying something totally untrue about me in general.
I'm thoroughly confused at what you are saying. You quoted one giant wall of a post, and you inject thoughts into it. Were they somehow separate posts?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

Jack wrote:The game has to be viewed as a whole.
Thanks Mr. Miyagi. Now do you have anything useful to add to the game?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

Interesting how mykonian suddenly thinks Jack's play isn't Jack-town, but earlier in the thread he seemed to like Jack's play fine. The only thing I see different is that Jack is now calling mykonian scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I think we're on to something here.

Unvote
Vote: mykonian

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

mykonian wrote:So, I'd like one of two things from you:

A. Show me where my points against Jack are wrong and why Jack doesn't suck.
B. Make a case on me that isn't based on that OMGUS vote by me.
No. I'm not letting you manipulate me. You want to twist what you've done to make it look better, but in the end you have shown that your "reads" on people are purely tactical. You thought Jack was awesome earlier when he was agreeing with you, but the moment he started thinking you might be scum you decide that he is no longer obv-town and start calling him scum. You need lynching I think.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh ya, so you didn't say:
mykonian wrote:jack is town.
? I think you can take your condescension and pedantic "preaching" and shove it. I've got a fine grasp on the game, and I've read everyone's posts

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

Someone asked why I hadn't produced any thoughts on DP. My short answer is: I didn't really have any. Here is an analysis of his ISO:

Posts 0, 1, 2: Mostly worthless.
Posts 3, 4: These town/scum list seems strange to me.
Post 5: Calls Jack "definitely town".
Post 6: Worthless
Post 7: A bunch of crap about why he was gone (one of my big pet peeves, I hate this stuff), further cements his town read of Jack, and then admits that his earlier town/scum lists were weak scumhunting that doesn't really work. This post is scumtastic.
Post 8: Mostly worthless.
Post 9: Admits to "going 180" on MoI (which would imply that he had a town opinion of MoI before, but MoI wasn't on his town list) and "OMGUS the socks off" him. Calls himself an easy target, and then says MoI going after said easy target is scummy. For good measure, says ONCE AGAIN that Jack is definitely town. This post is quite scummy.
Posts 10, 11: Mostly worthless.
Post 12: Bandwagon's dana "to get a useful wagon going" and admits that his "case" on MoI was weak and no one was going to follow. Scum-city.
Posts 13, 14, 15: Post 13 is apparently talking about posts 13, 14, and 15.
Post 16: Sheeps the mykonian wagon first chance he gets. 3rd on the wagon, with no explanation.
Post 17: Useless personal attack that is just self-protective in motivation.
Post 18, 19: More uselessness
Post 20: WAIT, WHAT? "I don't like you claiming yourself that this is your town meta. But I still find myko scummier." So you find myko scummier, which implies that you find Jack somewhat scummy, just not as much, and yet you've been calling him definitely town all game long!!! Major scum alert.
Post 21: Worthless

Posts 5, 7, and 9 combined with the complete 180 in post 20 should be enough to swing DP all by itself. There is other scummy stuff in there too, and a general desire to make active-lurky worthless posts.

Unvote
Vote: DavidParker

L-1.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

AWESOME

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

Vig Jack is my recommendation.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I hate those votes. Absolutely terrible.

@MoI: I dunno what to tell you, I'm town aligned miller. ISO away.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by LimMePls »

mykonian wrote:Scum
Lynchme (terrible end d1 case on me)
1) I do not concede it was terrible.
2) Town can't make bad cases? What about it in particular was scummy?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

XScorpion wrote:I see you dodging that question too LMP.

Dana, have you read any other games with shotty and seen how he behaves?
I've had lots of experience with shotty (3 games I can think of off the top of my head) and he has been absolutely terrible for the town in all of them.

I thought it went without saying. What are you trying to prove? We've all had the same experiences with him.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

Bad vote MoI.

@MoI: What is your read of mykonian?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: ISO 21 – Suddenly, after much badgering on my and XScorp’s part, David Parker is ISOed and worthy of a vote. Mykonian as an interaction suspect disappears for the rest of the day.
LMP ISO 23 wrote:Vig Jack is my recommendation.
Suddenly we’ve come full circle and Jack needs Vigged. Despite the fact that Jack was Town in ISO 0, that he believed Jack's claim regarding Stef, and Jack’s case on mykonian was worth a brief vote. And only making a single post inquiring of Jack (ISO 16).
Way to take that out of context. This was after DP claimed goon, so based on their interactions, I thought Jack might be scum. Since DP was clearly lying, that changes things.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Overall the ISO read has reinforced my gut read that LMP is playing very scummy. His interactions tend to be limited to one person at a time. After voting he rarely revisits his suspects. His suspicions flow from Stef to dana to mykonian to David along what is mostly strongly supported public opinion. I don’t see any significant scum-hunting. His inconsistency on people (Jack for instance) also twinges my Scum-dar.
Earlier you claimed that you didn't like my play because it fit with my "scum-meta". What about this case you just made fits with my scum meta?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP wrote:Bad vote MoI.

@MoI: What is your read of mykonian?
LMP wrote:Way to take that out of context. This was after DP claimed goon, so based on their interactions, I thought Jack might be scum. Since DP was clearly lying, that changes things.
LMP wrote:Earlier you claimed that you didn't like my play because it fit with my "scum-meta". What about this case you just made fits with my scum meta?
These three quick responses don’t make me think my suspicions are misplaced in the least.

1. Claim my vote is bad with no support as to why. Then attempts to deflect attention to mykonian.
2. Could you explain how DP’s claim of Goon in any way erased your previous statements (which as I stated I didn’t see really any support for) that Jack was Town?
3. Translation – I can’t dispute the points about my lack of scum-hunting, poorly supported vote hoping and other scummy play so please prove MORE to me.

Your play as scummy is pretty much self-explanatory. IMO, the burden is on you to demonstrate why my case isn’t solid.
But now you claim that my play is scummy by itself. Earlier you claimed it was based on meta. Yet you provide no meta to support your claim. If you ask me I don't think my play this game looks anything even CLOSE to what my scum games look like. Granted I'm biased, but I'd love for others to go read my scum games (they're in the wki) because I call BS that your suspicions of me come from meta.

DP and Jack's interactions looked scummish to me. DP called Jack obv-town multiple times in the game, then suddenly out of the blue he switched to calling Jack scummy. When DP claimed goon, I thought that it made Jack more likely to be scum. Thus I thought Jack's attempt to confirm Stef was a scum gambit. I thought Jack should be vigged. The reason I thought Jack should be vigged was because if he flipped scum then "YEAH!". If he flipped what he claimed, then we have a confirmed townie out of Stef. Thus win win.

DP flipping town of course makes all of that ridiculous, but I can't for the life of me understand why town would claim scum like that. It is playing against your win-condition, since it made the little twilight time we had left completely worthless. I'd never seen a townie do that. In fact, aren't you the one who told us it might be a town flip anyways...
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'll wait until the flip before I celebrate ...

I've seen fake-scum claims before from the certain type of player that David Parker represents so well.
Did you have more information than the rest of us? Why were you so sure he wouldn't actually flip scum? And I know you saw all of these interactions, so why are you trying to paint my "vig Jack" statement in a different light?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Ok, I was just ISOing MoI, because I can't figure out if he is opportunistic scum or town that genuinely thinks I'm scum, but I saw this quote in his second to last post:
mykonian wrote:And MoI, you have been suspecting LMP for meta reasons for some time now. I've heard today that LMP can be quite good as town. He clearly isn't here. I believe you are town, and have good itentions, and the addition of the above points against him, I think a LMP wagon might very well a succesful one. I would ask you not to hesitate, and join the LMP wagon.
First off, look at my town record. Its pretty bad. I've had a couple of good town games, but I've had some really bad ones too. I can scum hunt bad scum, but I'm pretty bad at finding scum that are even half-way decent players. I'm flawless as scum so far, I've never even been lynched. Where did you "hear today" that I was "quite good" as town. Both of my recent town games have ended in losses, and in both of them I was left to endgame because I wasn't even close to catching the real scum.

I think mykonian needs to be lynched. I'd like to point out Jack's observations from mykonian's scum chat in another game. mykonian is quite good at taking apart cases on him, and I've seen that tactic deployed successfully. I'll grant that if I was playing better I would have made a better case yesterday, and the "I won't let you manipulate me" is not the best town statement ever, but my gut tells me mykonian is scum, and I didn't want to get into a word game with him.

Lastly, why is he so eager to get MoI onboard with him? I've never seen a more blatantly scummy buddying up in my life.

Vote: mykonian

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Jack wrote:
mykonian wrote: You don't even have a case.
Mykonian in scum qt wrote: don't panic too much. Phate. It takes quite some time to get me lynched here. As long as I can keep CSL satisfied with bandwagons to hop on, fishy doesn't get replaced, I should be fine. There are a lot of people putting me in their lists, but the reason that there hasn't been a serious wagon against me the last day, is because there is simply no case. :)
This. This was the feeling I was getting from mykonian when he demanded a case from me. The fact is that I was getting scummy vibes, but it was mostly gut, and I didn't like how I felt his change from obv-town Jack to scum Jack happened so fast. Some have pointed out that his "obv-town Jack" post was the beginning of D1, but remember that I replaced into this game, so for me it all happened really quickly. I'll admit after that was pointed out that it was true that more time had passed between the two than I realized at first, but it still seemed convenient to me that his read of Jack was purely tactical. He was obv-town early, but the moment Jack expresses a negative opinion of him he is SCUM.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:I think it's pretty much guaranteed from their interactions that one, but not both, of mykonian and LMP is scum.
Nice move scum.

@MOI: I really don't know what else to say to you. That whole post looks town, and your whole ISO looks town. You've fooled me before though. What does my record of not being lynched have to do with anything?

I'm town folks. I dunno what else to say.

Unvote
Vote: danakillsu

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

Because I read the whole game at one, since I replaced in. So I remembered you saying Jack is obv-town. That is why when you were suddenly calling him scum I thought it was so strange. So I went and found the quote.

I still fail to see why it is stupid.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Antihero wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:@MOI: I really don't know what else to say to you. That whole post looks town, and your whole ISO looks town.
You've fooled me before though.
What does my record of not being lynched have to do with anything?
:?
So, you're saying that MoI looks town, but he could be scum because he was scum before and you failed to see it?

This reeks of OMGUS.
...I don't even know what to say about this. I'm simply saying his attacks here are very town like, but every game I've played with him he's looked town like, so I have experience that tells me that just because he looks town doesn't mean he is town. Contrast that with say ReaperCharlie. If I ever saw ReaperCharlie looking town I'd be pretty sure he is town, since I've only ever seen him look scummy.

I don't understand how this is OMGUS.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'm exhausted so I will save my responses until I am clear headed.

Mod - I'll be V/LA til Monday for normal family weekend duties. I'll try to carve some time Saturday night for a good post.

LMP - You continue to not address the issues with your play I posted in my ISO. Burying your head in the sand isn't going to get me off your case.

RC - I'm not liking several things I've seen from you lately.

Shotty - I'll be frank ... stop playing forums Mafia.

I need to look at Antihero in depth when I have the time.
I swear to god I don't know what else to say. I guess you make some pretty good points, although I disagree with others that I've already objected to.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

RedCoyote wrote:I think I agree with Stef in that Antihero has just been coasting through the game without putting himself out there. Then again, so many people here are just sitting this one out that I feel like lynching any of them will net us the same odds on hitting scum.
Magna 502 wrote:Suddenly we’ve come full circle and Jack needs Vigged. Despite the fact that Jack was Town in ISO 0, that he believed Jack's claim regarding Stef, and Jack’s case on mykonian was worth a brief vote. And only making a single post inquiring of Jack (ISO 16).
I'm still scratching my head as to why this wasn't brought up earlier. Although this is bad, I'm trying to understand where the "very scummy" label lies. If we're going to pick on LynchMePls for flip-flopping on Jack, then why not mykonian? LynchMePls' initial jump into the game is Jack as town, and as the game begins mykonian/David are unafraid to say the same thing. As the game goes on, Jack is more or less being seen in a new light by everyone. Why doesn't this apply to LynchMePls as well?

As to your whole "one person at a time" remark, LynchMePls is addressing multiple people and moving his vote around. While the case can be made that he's doing so without sincerity, I am having trouble reconciling this with some of the meta you provided. I guess I'd have to weigh it against his claim, and they'd probably balance one another out.

Anyways, I'm going to have to table the issue. We have to get rid of some of these players that are being allowed to coast through. LynchMePls isn't part of that group. In fact, LynchMePls' wagon is being allowed to roll along by because the mafia are trying not to rock the boat.

Unvote
;
vote: Antihero
So the vote is because he is being allowed to coast through? Is that wise in mylo? We're in mylo, right?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

Does anyone have any idea why Jack fake claimed to try and save Stef? On rereading the game, I just don't understand why he would do that.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

Are you kidding me? What am I supposed to do when I'm being wagonned, stop all voting? dana's post was scummy as hell. Setting up a false dichotomy to line up his next mislynch is scumtastic. By saying "if LMP is town Myk is scum and vice versa" he was positioning for an easy mislynch tomorrow after my flip.

The suggestion of RC scum intrigues me, as I've been thinking about it all day. If RC is scum, then the mod's whole purpose for this game is pointless. The object of the game as I understood it was to test if the town could pass a vig ability amongst itself. If the scum start with the vig kill, then all it does is give the town 1 vig shot and the scum 1 vig shot.

N1: RC-scum vigs whoever he wants and passes the gun to Townie X
N2: RC-scum NKs the vig.

If RC is scum, then I think mykonian is his partner. Mykonian came out early D1 with the "whoever has the vig will be confirmed townie".

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

@mykonian: RC, town or scum?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^Can we lynch dana already?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Please explain what Mountainous set up is.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by LimMePls »

well couldn't we be in a mountainous then and I'm still exactly what I claim? I mean, if there were no cops, then a miller means nothing.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:@LynchmePls
Well at least it got some posts out of other people, which is what this game needs. Have you noticed mykonian doing the exact same thing by leaving out any case made on him from his short list of good cases and by telling people to switch their votes? Based on my past experience with you, your play in this game seems a little weird. Almost like you're going after me because YOU know from past experience that I'm easily lynchable.
This is laughable. The only times I've seen you lynched that I remember was Star Wars and [ongoing redacted]. I had to fight like all hell to get it done in Star Wars, and [ongoing redacted] was no walk in the park either. You are by no means "easily lynchable" in my experience.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 am

Post by LimMePls »

nice unannounced L-1 dana.

CLAIM: Miller who now has the vig

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh, I guess that was sorta announced "warrants a claim", but it was still really bad, and should have been made really clear.

This is why my behavior today might be seen as buddying with RC, which I think is one of the things MoI pointed out. When RC handed me the gun, I thought it was pretty clear he wasn't scum. But all day I've been waffling back and forth about it.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 am

Post by LimMePls »

mykonian wrote:
unvote

now that this is out, RC, can you confirm this?

now that this is further all in the open, and we can settle on a dana lynch, who are we going to vig? At least LMP and RC should talk about this.
This post makes my skin crawl. Particularly the "now that this is out". Further makes me wonder if the scum team is RC/mykonian.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

I just realized something. I have to confirm with the mod first that it is ok for me to share this information, but if I'm correct, I think we can settle the RC town/scum question.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

I received the vig shot about a day after D2 had started. Reading the rules regarding passing the vig, you must declare when you shoot who you are passing the vig to. If the recipient dies before you can give it to them, then you have up to 24 hours to select a new person to pass the vig to.

I'm theorizing that RC tried to pass the gun to HC. When HC died, he had up to 24 hours to select the new person to give the gun to, and finally decided on me. Now, this certainly doesn't rule out RC scum (it could be a clever plan to NK the person he passed the gun to, thus giving himself 24 hours to pick a new person to give the vig to just to make himself look even townier), but I think, given his play, that it is more likely that he is just plain town. If you look at his play yesterday, it makes perfect sense that his first choice of who to pass the gun to was HC.

@Everyone: Given MoI's mountainous theory and the fact that the vig is now outed, what do you think of a mass claim popcorn style? We still have a little over a week to deadline.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:@RedCoyote
Tell us who you gave the vig ability to NOW. LMP has claimed you gave it to him. Is this true?
RedCoyote wrote:Of course it's true. Hence my behavior for this entire day.
Pay attention.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:32 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Welcome Carapuce!

RC’s confirmation of the hand-off to LMP puts a new spin on his defense of LMP today. Consider all the pressure of I was applying to him based on his defense nullified by this reveal.

Things we know from the exchange –

LMP and Red can’t be scum together and completely faking the Town hand-off unless Jack or HC was the N1 gunman and Mod did not inform us of this with their deaths. If find this to be an unreasonable option.

LMP and Red can’t be scum together as Red could not have handed the Vig to a partner. Both can be Town but only one can be scum.

I think it makes sense to Mass-Claim if either of Red or LMP are scum and makes some sense if neither are scum.

If LMP is scum and we are not in a Mountainous set-up Town loses tonight if we do not lynch scum today. A mass claim would narrow down some choices that we otherwise might decide to lynch.

If Red is scum then regarding Mass-Claims it seems to me to be advantageous to minimize the chances that LMP hit Town PR tonight with his vig. Again this depends on us not being in a Mountainous setting.

The logic for both holds if both scenarios holds if both are Town. We prevent reduce the chances of a mis-lynch and reduce the chances that LMP his a Town PR at night with his Vig choice.

Based on what I have read I’ll tentatively support a Mass-claim. If we do I suggest typical popcorn procedures with either Shotty, Dana, or Carapuce starting.
LMP wrote:I just realized something. I have to confirm with the mod first that it is ok for me to share this information, but if I'm correct, I think we can settle the RC town/scum question.
Results?
Dana wrote:Wait a sec. Gotta PM the mod.
Reasons and results?

UNVOTE: LMP until the decision to Mass-claim or not is made.

So far I see 4 supports (NoPoint, Red, Shotty and myself) and one objection (mykonian). With 9 players alive I suggest 5 going either way should decide the course of action.

MOD – As usual I will be V/LA from 4pm EDT until Monday for regular family weekend duties.
This is basically my reasons for calling for the mass claim. And don't leave me off the support list, I definitely support it.

The results was the issue of receiving the gun a day after D2 had started. I wasn't sure if I could reveal timing of communications, and I can as long as I'm vague (and don't use timestamps).

mykonian is looking desperate. What is up with the demanding carapuce to vote dana? I think we should freeze voting until we've decided what we're doing re:massclaim.

Unvote

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

RedCoyote wrote:I don't know what's worse... if LynchMePls is actually town and the scum kills off our power, or if he's scum and he uses it to kill one of the "acceptable" losses who just happens to be a Townie.

We have to be very specific about this Vig shot, gentlemen.
Hows this for specific. Right now I want to shoot mykonian. What do you think about this?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by LimMePls »

LynchMePls wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:I don't know what's worse... if LynchMePls is actually town and the scum kills off our power, or if he's scum and he uses it to kill one of the "acceptable" losses who just happens to be a Townie.

We have to be very specific about this Vig shot, gentlemen.
Hows this for specific. Right now I want to shoot mykonian. What do you think about this?
I'm waiting...

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by LimMePls »

nopointinactingup wrote:Dana's claim is definitely fake claim. RC makes good points about him believing Miller claim despite "being tracker". LMP, give the Vig ability back to RC tonight else you'll be branded as scum the following day.

Unvote.Vote Dana
I think saying who I'm giving the vig to ahead of time is stupid. Just sayin.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP
– I also suggest you tell us who you passed the Vig to. At this juncture if we lynch scum PoE should take us to a victory regardless if the Vig is lost tonight.
Good news/bad news. I passed the vig to RC. Which means I still have it and have to pass it to someone new. Badnews, I have no idea who to trust.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Well anti died, and was scum... great.
I also see that I'm in quite a bad perdiciment here...
That was a bad hammer yesterday yes, and it may get me lynched today, but I think over all it got things moving today.
As for my top scum pick for today I think it would have to be NoPoint and then Cara
It almost got you vigged. I'm glad I went back to Antihero at the end.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also if I see any signs of a quick-day I am going to reach through the internet and strangle the offendingn parties.
mykonian wrote:you aren't, though I would very much like to see a carapuce lynch.

Hmmm....

mykonian wrote:
unvote
vote cara
drmyshottyizsik wrote:he's also really new, maybe he just doesnt know better
but i guess he is our best chance
unvote
vote cara
nopointinactingup wrote:Vote:Carapuce
Can we please unvote and not do this too quickly. I need at least another day people.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

Can someone give me the reader's digest version of the case on Carapuce? I spent pretty much all of D2 defending myself, so I'm woefully behind on actually hunting scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

Yes, I had to or it would have been randomed. Is there a reason I should say who I sent it to?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

shotty, seriously, I don't ever want to play with you again. I simply do not understand you at all.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

mykonian wrote:LMP, I'll ask you the same thing I asked MoI.

Do you trust me?
Hilariously, despite what I've said in the past, I do. What are you asking for.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

If you played me mykonian, I swear to god...

Unvote
Vote: Carapuce

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

LOL

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

I can't win a game when I'm town to save my freaking life.

I thought this would be the one to snap my losing streak. sigh...

Seriously, I'm not joining games with shotty anymore. He has done something OFF THE CHARTS STUPID every game I've been in with him.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

So not only are you terrible in every game you play, but you're an ungrateful jerk to the mods?

Please just stop playing mafia.

@MOD: Thanks for the great game.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@MOI: The thing that turned me off you was when you said that I was playing to my scum meta. I play pretty damn good as scum, and frankly I play pretty shit as town. And I was playing pretty shit in this game. So I was pretty baffled when you said my play looked like my scum play. But I couldn't really come out and say "I'm playing like shit, so I'm town". I tried hinting at that. I dunno what else to say. What is so funny to me is that when I replaced in and claimed miller, you specifically said it was very town of me. So I was a bit surprised when you came out D2 calling me scum so strong.

Do you really not understand why I thought Jack was scum if DP was scum? When I made the statement about shooting Jack, it was after DP claimed scum and before the flip.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

DP calls Jack obv-town all game.
Jack claims a role that proves a scummy person is town.
Suddenly DP calls Jack scum.
DP claims scum.

I don't know how you can't think this makes Jack a pretty decent choice for scum. And even if you don't think it makes him more likely scum, how you turn that into "the person saying that must be scum". Also, as I stated, if the vig flip shows he is telling the truth, it clears Stef, which removes a mislynch target from the game (not ideal but not terrible). If he flips scum, YEAH!

What specifically about my play are you equating to Castlevania? Cause I don't see it.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Well I have 0 experience with Jack before this game. I didn't know he had a zwet like meta. Why did you assume I should have considered that? Why didn't you just point that out to me? And still, why did my false assumption make me scum?

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”