danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

Overall I have a null read on mykonian. I think his confidence in his reads at this point is somewhat scummy, but is balanced out by his good use of logic and his willingness to post a lot of confidence. I think RedCoyote's vote of me is scummy as well. Just because I didn't have time to post when everyone else did doesn't make me scum. And yes, I am almost always an easy lynch.
unvote vote: RedCoyote
Don't you dare call that blatant OMGUS. It's the scummiest vote so far
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

I guess Red has also discounted a bit too much of what everyone else has to say without bringing out a lot of his own comments on the state of the game, but that's about it for his one bigish post.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

sorry, gtg. Will post answering Jack and HC later today.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ HC
In what way do you want me to elaborate? Do you want me to provide specific examples?
@ Jack
It was an RVS vote. Who cares?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Jack wrote:
danakillsu wrote: @ Jack
It was an RVS vote. Who cares?
I do can you compare it to his vote on you?
Nope. His vote on MoI was completely random. His vote on me was supposedly with reasoning but really not. Big difference.

@ HC
Oh, I see. The discrepancy is because I am talking about different times. He seems overconfident in his early reads that have nothing really backing them and logical recently. This is how he ends up at a null read. If he continues posting the way he is now, I would be willing to call him town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ HC
I would say about that post "goodposting". He makes a very valid point about mykonian, but since he's voting for RC it's not too important to current events.
About that "discrepancy" I would just say ignore the "at this point". It wasn't supposed to mean "right now", so I guess it was a poor choice of words.
unvote vote: RC

Thought I already did this.
Jack is obvtown.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@ HC
I would say about that post "goodposting".
Wait, which post are you referring to?
About that "discrepancy" I would just say ignore the "at this point". It wasn't supposed to mean "right now", so I guess it was a poor choice of words.
What was it supposed to mean, then?
The Stef vs. mykonian post you linked me to.

It was supposed to just say that he didn't have a lot to go on at the point he was confident in his reads. So "at this point" I guess could be changed to "at that point" or some such thing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yes, I do have an explanation for this. I am trying to change my playstyle some. I'm considered somewhat of a VI, and I think it's mostly just because I post too much, giving too many of my controversial opinions. So I'm trying to take a more relaxed approach to this game. The similarity between what I said and what someone else said somewhere else is coincidental. I don't even know which game you are referring to.
RC wrote:dana's latest musings in post 191 are basically all throwaway. He revotes me for some reason, calls Stef's case "not too important to current events", calls Jack town. I don't know why he's so afraid to tell us what he really thinks about this game, because I'm certainly not the center of the universe. There are 10 other people in this game besides me and dana, and saying "Jack is obvtown" and other cases are "not too important" won't cut it for me. Does it cut it for anyone else?
I expected better than this from you. Allow me to show everyone else your logical fallacies here. I "revoted" you because the mod did not have my vote in the votecount, and I didn't want to go see if I had already voted you, because I might as well just do it again. I said Stef's case was not too important to current events, because he was not backing it with his vote. What he thinks about someone who has no votes on him, and who he's not voting for, is not very important. And I'm allowed to have townreads. I'm not the only one who's called Jack town. I don't see how what I've said is not "telling you what I really think", and I haven't made you the center of the universe in any way. And your final question is a pretty sad AtE. I think you are capable of far more than this, but thought I couldn't defend against your twisted logic. Feel free to die, scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

And I would back up my first few statements by telling you when and where I got lynched as town, but none of them are recently finished. There are some ongoing and some really old ones.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

Interesting, mykonian. I assume from the "ripper" thing, you're talking about Jack. But that's just speculation. I don't really know that you could prove he's scum from those things.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

RC wrote:Maybe it doesn't suit you. Maybe it's just me. If I had to guess though, this is not you as a townie.
So....gut.
RC wrote:It would be nice to know what brought it on, you know, so it doesn't just stick out like a sore thumb. "RC, you are still scum. btw, jack is town" is basically what you said. Why? You've said nothing about Jack all game, have you? And what difference does it make if other people have called Jack town? What have they got to do with you? I'm not coming at you because you called Jack town; I'm coming at you because it's not good enough to say, "I agree with XScorp's post and Jack is town l8r". If you're just going to piggyback on everyone else's opinions, then why don't we just lynch you and keep them around?
I have played with Jack before when he was town. He posts in a manner very similar to this. He always acts like he has some master plan for catching scum and kind of...I don't know...aggressively lurks?? through the game.
RC wrote:HC? But what difference does HC's vote make if he's asking about you? I don't understand what you're saying here, this sounds like you're just talking around the issue.
I gave my opinion on what he wanted, if you didn't notice. So I wasn't just saying "that's not important" and moving on. But I added that it wasn't very important to him anymore judging by his vote. So there's absolutely no problem with what I did there.

So you still have nothing but gut on me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

David disappoints me as well, but seems quite town.
@ David and Stef
What more does it take to convince you that RC is scum? How is his latest post better than the earlier ones? It looks to me like a couple diversions and some gut feelings.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

For post 208???
I answered that!
Why are you voting NOW for that, anyway?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I have not tunneled on RC. I have made many statements not directed at him, and even more not about him specifically. I do not have any other scumreads atm, which is why it might appear I'm tunneling on RC. Strangely enough, it seems whatever he says is turned into gold by others, and the defense I make for myself is ignored or called tunneling. Whatever. It will be town's loss to lynch me, so you're hurting yourselves as much as me. I would simply advise everyone to look at the actual logic involved in our conversation without bias to who is saying what, and I think people who can successfully do this will see things in a different light.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Shoot him. He's a possible scumbuddy to RC from his strange statement that his posting has improved and his wishy-washiness over him. He's not scummy for things he's done, just by connection to RC, but you could definitely do worse for an NK.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ RC
That's nothing but condescension, you're right. You go right through the logic of what I'm saying, and just call it AtE or newbiness or whatever. Just because you think you could get me lynched doesn't mean you're not scum, obviously. And about the DP thing, I never said he could be scum. I said he is disappointing but town. What is unclear/not expressing my opinion about that? You're reaching now. And the "grow thicker skin" thing shows a lack of discernment as to my situation. I'm not about to cry because people are going to lynch me and I haven't given up. But I HAVE gotten to the point of not caring if people think I'm scum and want to lynch me because they ALWAYS do.
@ HC
That's odd. It's almost like you expect me to tunnel on RC again, and when I don't, you almost seem to find it scummy. Yes, I would want you to shoot RC, of course, but that was not the question. If all I could decide was whether or not you would shoot Stef, I would tell you to shoot him, because I don't know who else you would pick if you didn't shoot him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ RC
The situation I'm talking about is not in this game, but on this site in general. I am always under pressure because multiple people find me scummy and like to ignore what I say.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

You know what? I'm not getting anywhere with my vote.
unvote vote:Stef

I really do believe him to be a likely scumpal of the person my vote was on, so I'll take it as a second option.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

@HC
But as we have already stated, expecting me to answer that way is unfair. You did not tell me I had a choice of you shooting anyone, just the choice of whether you would shoot Stef. If you didn't shoot him, I wouldn't know who you were going to shoot, and therefore, since he is likely scum, I would rather you shoot him.
Now, about the actual issue of whether I find him scummy, I already made it patently clear that I do not find him scummy for anything other than his connection to RC, which is glaring. That is why I can say "goodposting" but still want him dead. Please read the thread.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@HC
But as we have already stated, expecting me to answer that way is unfair. You did not tell me I had a choice of you shooting anyone, just the choice of whether you would shoot Stef. If you didn't shoot him, I wouldn't know who you were going to shoot, and therefore, since he is likely scum, I would rather you shoot him.
Now, about the actual issue of whether I find him scummy, I already made it patently clear that I do not find him scummy for anything other than his connection to RC, which is glaring. That is why I can say "goodposting" but still want him dead. Please read the thread.
So you are fine with him shooting stef whether you think he is town or not, as long as he shoots no one else? This sounds REALLY scummy.
What about "since he is likely scum" did you not understand? I am NOT fine with him shooting stef regardless, and I don't know where that came from.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@HC
So you are fine with him shooting stef whether you think he is town or not, as long as he shoots no one else? This sounds REALLY scummy.
What about "since he is likely scum" did you not understand? I am NOT fine with him shooting stef regardless, and I don't know where that came from.
The part about "I do not find him scummy for anything other than his connection to RC". So you have no problems with his play aside from his interactions with RC? So you think that connection to RC is enough to pronounce him scum?
Absolutely.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:56 am

Post by danakillsu »

Don't you find it interesting that I said I would be happy to have him killed BEFORE I voted for him? So it wasn't just for the wagon, was it? But if you want examples as to why he's different, how about these:
Stef wrote:@RC:
That is, he's a more difficult lynch than, say, Antihero or dana, which seem like they may roll over more easily

Why exactly would you try and figure out who is EASIER to lynch? And then you vote for ... dana? God.
Stef wrote:RC: So yes, you voted for dana because it was convenient. Basically you were full of it and acted like you knew something you don't just for the sake of posting.

Also, Dana's argument that not posting when everybody else does is a good point, how do you see it as too defensive?
If the things he says here were ever true, they still are. And they are very good points indeed. But he suddenly does this:
Stef wrote:I agree with DP that RC's posting lately has greatly improved. I see no reason for my vote to stay where it is at the moment.

Unvote
And not only has he not answered me as to how your posting has improved, he uses his vote simply to "pressure" imaginality to post some content. This looks very much like he thought he could bus you, but when he realized that your wagon wasn't going anywhere, he decided to put his vote somewhere noncontroversial.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

Post by danakillsu »

Oh, sure, my vote on Stef feels forced after post 284. Give it a rest, guys.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@HC
Why does it feel forced after that? That and 284 are saying the same thing, just 284 is more in-depth. You seriously think I didn't know everything in 284 before posting 259?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well then. In light of Jack's claim, I guess I'll go back to hoping someone will see the light.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Well then. In light of Jack's claim, I guess I'll go back to hoping someone will see the light.
So you thought Stef was scum only based on his interaction with RC, Jack says Stef = town, so you go back to RC. Does this not say anything about that interaction? Was that interaction that troubled you not affected if Stef was town?

Unvote
Vote: danakillsu
Yes, it says something about that interaction. It probably wasn't what I thought. But that in now way means that RC isn't scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Btw, Lynch, what did you expect me to do once Stef was cleared?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

Um....Stef...maybe I did that because no one else would vote for RC? Just maybe?
Pro-town people don't hang around forever on useless wagons.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by danakillsu »

MoI wrote:I take it from this that your case on Stef as a buddy revolves around his statement that RC's posting had improved.

Why don’t you consider everyone else who made similar statements (mykonian) or never considered RC’s posting scummy (myself and others)?

Also – what about David Parker’s play suggests to you that he is town?
Why are you quoting out of context? It's obvious from the entire post you quoted that I voted for him because he was voting for RC (i.e. saw that he was scummy just like I did) then unvoted seemingly because no one immediately joined the wagon (although he would never admit it) and refused to answer my question to him about RC's posting.
I have played with DP before, so it's a mix of meta and gut.
And don't even try to tell me to put together a case on RC. I have done so already, and I am tired of people ignoring a lot of what I say.
@LMP
Just because I think A causes B, and B does not turn out to be true, doesn't mean that A wasn't true. That is what you are trying to say, though, and it makes no sense. I drew a conclusion from something that I believe I have proven. The conclusion was faulty. That doesn't mean that the information I derived that conclusion from was faulty. It doesn't even make it more likely to be faulty.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, fine. Cliff's Notes of why RC is scum
Things don't really get started until iso 5
5: After voting me originally because I had not posted content, he keeps his vote on me after I have posted content. Why? Because I'm supposedly afraid of expressing my opinion on events. Well if you look at the post he linked to, expressing my opinion on current, important events is all I've done. One of the major points in his case at this moment is that I called Jack town based on meta/gut. Another is that I unvoted and voted him (which was because the mod did not include my vote in the votecount)
6: Confirms his vote on me, saying he's sure of himself, and discounts my posts as ignoring most of the game (without quoting any of my posts of course)
8: Says "if he had to guess" that he'd guess I was not town. Obviously not as sure of himself as he was.
9: Quotes four of my posts.
a) ignores most of my post and does little besides basic contradiction of the part he doesn't ignore
b) blatant misrep and exaggeration (as I already pointed out)
c) calls my simple, unadulterated statement of truth "pouting" for some reason
d) blatant misrep and exaggeration
12: Obvious and unnecessary condescension
There you go.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

RedCoyote wrote:
dana 325 wrote:Well if you look at the post he linked to, expressing my opinion on current, important events is all I've done.
That's a lie. You've effectively had nothing to say about this game that isn't "I agree with X" or "RC is scum". I asked you calmly, reasonably, and respectfully (but firmly) to elaborate on more than this, but you're clearly scared to do so (either because you're scared of being wrong or you're deliberately being obstinate). HC bent over backwards to get you to give us more than you have, and you just stonewalled him.

Although, admittedly, you are making progress here. Earlier you were writing off my vote as "gut", but now you've seemed to finally acknowledge my real reason for voting you.
dana 325 wrote:9: Quotes four of my posts.
a) ignores most of my post and does little besides basic contradiction of the part he doesn't ignore
b) blatant misrep and exaggeration (as I already pointed out)
c) calls my simple, unadulterated statement of truth "pouting" for some reason
d) blatant misrep and exaggeration
12: Obvious and unnecessary condescension
You really need to step back and get a little perspective on this game. You're refusing to look at this game objectively. This sort of victim mentality will get you nowhere. I've tried to be as fair as I can, but I'm not going to handle you with kid's gloves. Not everyone who suspects you is scum, and not everyone who ignores you (Jack, XScorp, Antihero) is town. You won't feel as patronized when you learn to start keeping your feelings in check and start thinking about the game rationally.

I feel like, not just I, but we, as a town, have to work extra hard to analyze you due to your stubbornness. It's taking a lot out of me to have to sit back and think about whether or not you're really just this proud.
Lulz at first part saying I haven't done anything besides agreeing with others and saying RC is scum. It's just obviously not true, and it wouldn't take me long to prove it, so I'll get on it.
Lulz at second part exaggerating my position on other players again. I never said anyone besides you and Stef was scum and apparently Stef isn't. I never said anyone besides Jack was town. Where those people are in relation to me is not important to me.
And I don't understand the whole "victim mentality" "not going to handle you with kid gloves" crap. I've never expected you to do anything of the kind, I've only expected you to actually deal with what I'm saying about you, not just say "oh, I'm being so fair and nice toward you" or "keep your feelings in check" or "you can't say anything but that I'm scum". If you're really trying to think about this game rationally, analyse me, etc., then why can't you actually address all of my points instead of cherry-picking the parts you think are wrong/scummy? I have done my utmost to do this with you.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:04 am

Post by danakillsu »

My iso Posts 5, 6, 8, 11, 14, 25, and 30 have little or nothing to do with RC and express my opinions on current events. Other posts have parts in them that do the same. That's plenty of material on people and events that don't directly involve RC. Of course a lot of my posts would mention him, though, because he's my number one scum candidate.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Dang you, LMP, this is by no means ending up as Cliff's Notes. This is more like an exegetical discussion. But if I must, I must.
His iso 9:
RedCoyote wrote:
Note
: This post is way too big. I'm sorry. Everyone gave me a confidence boost earlier and that gets my juices flowing.

tl;dr = Thanks LynchMePls, believe your claim atm. XScorp bad then good. David bad. MoI good. dana still the worst. Countering antihero.

---
XScorp 227 wrote:Unless there are actually 3 scum, in which case he is simply misleading town.
Oh, I had been meaning to bring up that I'm not of fan of your posting like this, you know, this Jack-style of one liners. It works for Jack (although this game is not the best example) because he votes a lot and makes his opinions clear and controversial. Here you're just kind of drifting. I mean, this entire post is just, like, captain obvious.

---
David 229 wrote:For going after an "easy" target (me), and 10 pages in having his vote on someone (me) who hasn't even noticed it's been on him til now because of my absence from the game.
I almost feel like I should've never opened my big mouth about "easy" targets, meta, and what have you. I never meant for it to be used by others as a defense mechanism or counterattack. In all honesty, it doesn't matter if you are an "easy" lynch or a "hard" lynch. The scum selection is random all the same. While there is merit to the idea that scum will try for a lynch they think they can get away with, that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone voting or playing the game is thinking in this mindset.

Anyways, it probably goes without saying that I don't really care for this vote.

---
dana 233 wrote:So....gut.
Sigh. If that's all your going to take from me, then so be it. I'm trying to speak with you reasonably and calmly. I think you know that I'm not voting you out of gut. I think you feel good about my townie credentials. Regardless, you're clinging stubbornly to your position. Is it out of pride or scum desperation?

I'll tell you right now I'll take your lynch to the bank if you keep it up. It's day 1, and no one here, I don't think, is going to stick their neck out for you. This probably sounds more condescending than I mean it to be, but, hell, it's the truth. It's how I really feel. I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you or anyone else here. You're either being stubborn or being desperate, and I don't have the time or patience to hold your hand. If you are a townie then you'll have to work up the courage to see my point of view. I'm not going to roll over for, "gut! gut! gut!".
dana 234 wrote:David disappoints me as well, but seems quite town.
@ David and Stef
What more does it take to convince you that RC is scum?
Let me translate this post for you guys:

David could be town or scum.
RC is scum, don't you guys agree?

Again, not engaging David. Not engaging anyone. Not explaining his mindset. Not caring. Not town.
This is misrep because I didn't say he could be town or scum, I said he seemed town, but disappointing, as in a VI, which DP is known to be. And I didn't ask for their agreement, I just asked what it would take to believe that RC is scum that they don't already have. I did engage David, I did engage Stef, I did explain my mindset, I cared, and I am town

---
Jack 241 wrote:When I feel I have a good enough lock on the third scum I will post my reads, and choose a town seeming player (if there is one interested) to debate them with.
Let me know when you're ready.

A similar point I want to bring up, since it's on my mind, is I hope HC gets to get his hands dirty some. He's been asking some questions, but I want him to draw some conclusions as well. mykonian, Stef, and, to an extent, MoI seem like the only other people to have really stepped up in the offense department.

---
LynchMePls 244 wrote:I'd like to do two things:

Claim: Miller
Hey LynchMePls, glad that I get to play with you. I know you'll stick around. I feel okay about this Miller claim immediately, but I am going to go back through jelly's posts and see if I can find anything. I look forward to hearing more from you, but I think this is a good start.

---
XScorp 250 wrote:How often have you guys seen mafia claim miller? Just curious.
Hoopla did it to me and got away with it. I felt sketchy about it for a while but I never acted on it. Eventually I accepted it and the game turned out being a perfect scum game.

Regardless, I like this post a lot better than the post I responded to earlier.

---
Antihero 252 wrote:This is a really crappy vote, considering imaginality only posted once and hasn't posted elsewhere on this site while ignoring this game.
I disagree. He needs to be pressured. imaginality knows better; if he's busy then he should replace out.

Plus it's better than voting me. :mrgreen:

---
MoI 256 wrote:That’s right. You take Antihero off your scum list but don’t even bother to move it to Xscorpian or RedCoyote who you say are scum.
This is a good point. David kind of dug himself into a hole over that list. He has to do one of two things, I think, either explain how that list has changed significantly (although he has explained me a little, he hasn't really addressed XScorp I don't think... maybe he can prove me wrong) or he has to concede that his list was not well thought out. Either way he's going to come out not looking too hot.

---
dana 257 wrote:Whatever. It will be town's loss to lynch me, so you're hurting yourselves as much as me.
If that's going to be your attitude, then maybe mafia isn't the game for you. I don't want to be cruel, but I can't stand this. Get a thicker skin and play the game. We all get voted for reasons we don't agree with. Tough. You deal with it and press on. And you try to call me out for AtE? Maybe you should practice what you preach. This isn't personal, dana. I'm trying to find scum. Pouting about it isn't doing either of us good.
dana 259 wrote:Shoot him. He's a possible scumbuddy to RC from his strange statement that his posting has improved and his wishy-washiness over him. He's not scummy for things he's done, just by connection to RC, but you could definitely do worse for an NK.
I hate how this post starts off great, but then dana neuters it before he can even get going. I'll even stomach the "Stef and RC seem like scumbuddies" if he actually had the courage to take a stand about something in this game. Instead of saying, "HC, you know what, you bring up a good point. Stef (or, hell, insert whatever name you want), I don't like this, this, and this. Explain what you mean here. Why do you think this about this?", he chickens out. "Well, I don't know, Stef isn't scummy for anything he's doing... he's a perfect player. No one is scummy... I have no other reads... Poor me..."
This is misrep because I didn't say Stef was a perfect player, didn't say no one else was scummy, didn't say I had no other reads, didn't say "poor me" in any way.
There you go.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:13 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:^^This post is self-serving garbage. I pretty much disagree with every "misrep" you claim RC has made. Here is an example:
danakillsu wrote:didn't say I had no other reads, didn't say "poor me" in any way.
danakillsu wrote:Whatever. It will be town's loss to lynch me, so you're hurting yourselves as much as me.
That sounds like "poor me" to me. Do you consider it a "misrep" if he doesn't quote you word for word?

I agree with RC's observation on that last quote, about how it started great and then went straight downhill.
What? Why are you quoting a different post to talk about this poor me thing? The misrep that he performed was not on the above quoted post. I was saying that he was misrepping a specific post, not saying something totally untrue about me in general.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

Stef wrote:
dana wrote:Why are you quoting out of context? It's obvious from the entire post you quoted that I voted for him because he was voting for RC (i.e. saw that he was scummy just like I did) then unvoted seemingly because no one immediately joined the wagon (although he would never admit it) and refused to answer my question to him about RC's posting.
I have played with DP before, so it's a mix of meta and gut.
So you voted for me because I got off the wagon when it got no support but you preferred to unvote him and voted for me because the RC wagon wasn't getting enough support?

I am not seeing the case dana is presenting against RC. Still my best bet for today.

DP is conveniently laying low.
DP
, what is your opinion on Dana's RC case?

Mod: prod Antihero please
Um...no. I'm voting for you because you got off the wagon because you thought RC's posts had become more townie. And when I asked you how they were more townie and what it would take for you to believe he was scum, you didn't answer. This has nothing to do with how much support you were getting. And this all conveniently ignores the fact that I was voting for RC at the same time, so it wasn't just you.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

mykonian wrote:And this is acknowledging the case but definately staying off the Stef wagon. This with the preemptive defense against an OMGUS argument against him makes this quite a scummy vote.
What does your quoted post have to do with the Stef wagon? And why does simply saying that my vote wasn't just OMGUS make it a scummy vote?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

mykonian wrote:Then, being so cautious and aware of how you are seen that you preemptively defend against an OMGUS accusation is scummy. Town would
a. make a case good enough so he doesn't have to worry about how the vote is seen
b. won't worry regardless about how his vote is seen as long as he believes it is on scum.
I was aware that some people would be willing to construe my vote as something it was not: OMGUS. I was not remotely "worried" about how my vote would be seen, I was just pointing out that there was a way it should not be seen. And it does not reflect on the case I made at all. I've seen this stupid argument made many times, and it is really frustrating, since people either call it OMGUS, which it isn't, or say that my telling them not to call it OMGUS is scummy. But since I'm town, I'm not worried about how you view that, either, am I?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

Look, he said I was all "poor me" in 259. Then, to counter that, you quote 257. I'm saying that's not applicable, because it's a different post. I said he misrepped 259, not 257.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@MoI
It simply is posting on current events. There's no "how" to it.
1. It's scummy because of what he does later in ISO 8. It's not scummy that he isn't 100% sure I'm scum, it's that he pretends to be growing more sure that I am scum and then backs off when some pressure is put on him by saying "if I had to guess" and thereby pretending he's not as sure as he was saying he was.
2. Answered above.
Unnecessary condescension is a tactic employed by scum to make themselves look like they are in control and thereby actually gain control of the situation.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

@HC
Unless you have a post restriction, please use spellcheck or something.
I still don't think Jack or DP is the lynch for today. They both seem to be playing the way they do as town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

mykonian wrote:If Jack is scum, Dana is too. Jack is
definately
not following his town meta (be this by choice or not). DP seems normal enough, but I suspect he is only used in the above post to defend Jack. This meta defense is based on nothing, and dana-town has barely a reason to defend.

Talking about meta: this is not Dana town. I've been thinking about it long, and it should be said. One thing that is very much part of Dana's townplay, as I see it, is reactionary play. It's bad, but it is dana. Dana is surprisingly concious of how he is seen here in this game, and is ... calmer. I think that is the right word. More concrete, I haven't seen Dana react on a starting wagon (Jacks, starting from Haschel's post) with such dismissal. That he doesn't have good reasons for it seals the deal for me.
I don't get this post at all. It doesn't make you scum, but I just don't get it. If you've been thinking about it long, why didn't you say something before now? RC is very much accusing me of being reactionary in this game. What do you say to that? What about being calmer makes me scum? For that matter, how does being conscious of how I might be seen make me scum?
I just really don't think anything here is good enough to base much of anything on.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

surety>growing suspicion>suspicion>a guess
This is fairly obvious. He went straight to level 2, up to level 3, and then suddenly back down to level 2. Why? Because someone put a little pressure on him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
dana wrote:surety>growing suspicion>suspicion>a guess
This is fairly obvious. He went straight to level 2, up to level 3, and then suddenly back down to level 2. Why? Because someone put a little pressure on him.
You are putting quantitative values to qualitative language choices based on your personal perspective. So no, it is not ‘fairly obvious’ and a rather lackluster attack, IMO.
This is pathetic. Do words not have meanings any more? It IS actually obvious to everyone but you, I'm sure, that what I am saying makes perfect sense. Except of course that I meant he went back down to level 1.
@XScorp
How do I know that RC isn't going to be lynched today? Do you know who is? And Jack suspects him now, so I wouldn't be so sure. I would suspect mykonian more, David hasn't done anything out of character yet. I don't PARTICULARLY suspect either, though.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by danakillsu »

okay, people. the person who HAD the vig ability needs to claim their kill. NOW. There's no risk involved since whoever it is doesn't still have the ability. Is there any problem with what I am saying here?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright. Any counterclaim to RC's shooting of Jack?
vote: mykonian

The Stef vote is awful and his last post looks like scum rolefishing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Hey, wait a minute, mykonian. You're calling RC confirmed town why? Because he is uncc'd one shot vig from last night? He could still be scum. Scum are allowed to recieve that ability.
@ DrShotty
What's up with all the voting and unvoting? Is it really necessary? Are you helping town at all by your actions?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by danakillsu »

a)1
b)don't remember think he was VT
c)it's strange that he's switching votes so much
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ XScorp
No. I have not studied DrShotty in any game except the one I played with him.
@ mykonian
That's called a read. townread=/=confirmed town. You cannot use that to prove he is town. It's just you saying his play and shot were pro-town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ mykonian
No, I do not wish to try to lynch RC anymore at this juncture. However your calling him confirmed town is way out of bounds and is relevant to the game, so there's nothing wrong with me correcting you.
Your Stef vote was awful because you gave two reasons.
1) He was supposed to be confirmed townie but wasn't NK'd. This is nothing but WIFOM.
2) The extensive case already on him. If there is a case, it's not yours. The only case you ever made on him was on his FIRST FOUR POSTS.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I do not like Lynchmepls's posts at all, and would be willing to lynch him if the mykonian wagon does not go anywhere. But as is my custom, I am not going to make a case on Lynch until the proper time.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

I think it's pretty much guaranteed from their interactions that one, but not both, of mykonian and LMP is scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

mykonian wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I think it's pretty much guaranteed from their interactions that one, but not both, of mykonian and LMP is scum.
Lol, ok. It is quite clear that I'm not scum with LMP. However, I have made such cases about more players.

I'm not scum with stef.
I'm not scum with dana.

BUUUUT this time Dana chooses to make such a post. While I just made a case against him, he tries to make certain that only the myko and the LMP wagon are the ones that could go for a lynch. (this is the "that one is scum part". Such reads don't exist. There are no tells for it).
This is an incorrect analysis. I am not trying to force anyone's hand into voting for one of those two. I am saying what I THINK, which is exactly what I said, and others may disagree or even vote for me if they think I'm scummy. I'm trying to help town by pointing out a relationship that I think is extremely likely, namely that one is town and the other is scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 am

Post by danakillsu »

So...wait, why Antihero?
It doesn't seem to me that he has been any less involved than Stef. There's an insane amount of OMGUS flying around here....
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

Wow, this is the first time I've been prodded in forever. The obvious problem here is lack of voting and fractured voting.
Maybe if people stopped voting me and Stef, the latter would be solved, and maybe if everyone responded as quickly as me to their prods, the former would be solved.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@LynchmePls
Well at least it got some posts out of other people, which is what this game needs. Have you noticed mykonian doing the exact same thing by leaving out any case made on him from his short list of good cases and by telling people to switch their votes? Based on my past experience with you, your play in this game seems a little weird. Almost like you're going after me because YOU know from past experience that I'm easily lynchable.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: LMP

Your strange insistence that I should be lynched on top of your attempt to bully town's votes in a much more drastic way than me merits a claim. Do I even need to reiterate that this is nothing like what I have experienced with you in the past?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Wait a sec. Gotta PM the mod.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@RedCoyote
Tell us who you gave the vig ability to NOW. LMP has claimed you gave it to him. Is this true?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm very confused at this point, so I am going to lay out all the information I have and let you decide what to do with it. I am a TRACKER. Last night I tracked RC. He did indeed target Jack. The only problem was...HE DID NOT TARGET LMP!
I PMd the mod, who told me that the giving of the vig ability if it was successful (don't know exactly what that means) would show up in my tracking results. So here's what I am thinking. I am thinking HC was the real person to have the vig ability last night, and that's why we haven't gotten a CC, or maybe the real vig doesn't feel they can prove that they really had it. However it happened, though, I'm convinced RC did not have the vig ability, but is actually scum. Thoughts?
unvote vote:RedCoyote
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by danakillsu »

OMG!
You guys must be the worst mafia players ever!
You say that I must be wrong because the person I essentially have a guilty on told you something! Are you really that retarded? PM the mod yourself and ask if the passing on of the vig ability is trackable!
Also, do you really think I would go to such lengths to say RC was scum if I was fakeclaiming? Why not just claim cop? Or claim that RC had targetted HC, not Jack?
The fact that none of this has even been considered is making me very angry.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

nopointinactingup wrote:Stop AtE-ing. Tell us why you immediately believed in the Miller claim?
Lol. This just proves how stupid you really are. My post was not the least bit AtE, I bet you haven't PM'd the mod, and I never believed the miller claim.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@nopoint
Tell me you are kidding. I voted for LMP! I obviously suspected that the miller claim was untrue.
@ Carapuce
idk, that might be it I suppose. But why would a town player give the vig ability to the person he was killing? No, I'm sure RC is maf.
And no one has addressed my point that the simplest solution is actually that RC is maf. Do you really think I'm maf making up this crazy, complicated story when I could just be saying "I'm cop with guilty on RC" from the start of the day?
If so, you have come up with something much crazier than I ever could have.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@nopoint
Yes. I got the inspiration to PM the mod when I realized that RC was claiming to pass the vig ability to LMP, both of whom I suspected. So when I found out that it would have shown up, I switched my vote to RC. But when I originally voted LMP, I didn't know that I was going to be PMing the mod, claiming, or anything.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

There are only three problems I had with this game. The first was with the mod: why couldn't you just tell me that the vig ability didn't have to be passed during the night? I thought it did have to be. The second was obviously that I got lynched. What was that for, anyway??? The third was that shotty endgamed so horribly. There is nothing worse than voting no lynch in 3-way lylo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”