brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:25 am

Post by brianj »

Life would be so much easier if player zwet made all of his posts in red.
On the other story, I bet something terrible happens to the player last to confirm >.>
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by brianj »

Awesome. It should definitely make game MUCH less confusing. Also wtf at rewq455 coming out of nowhere to explain the joke like he was the one who made the post.

Edit: oh yeah.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by brianj »

The tag shows
, so I think he means it. zet wouldn't have used color tag since the average letter is black-ish anyway.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by brianj »

I don't know, if Parama flips town I would be more suspicious of zwet/Magicman set-up dosed by their awareness and ability to make up ridiculous post restriction. Actually I want Parama to 'lie' and write "I am not a Jester" and see if he gets mod-killed or not, will so much be helpful at whether we should or should not lynch mod-player (there are two!) day one.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by brianj »

No, I have no post restriction :)
Still if the other players with one may be able to tell about what happens if they break it, but now I am unsure that penalties will not vary among individuals just because this is bastard mod.

Is vez and Parama (and Reckomanic?) the only players with claimed post restrictions?
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by brianj »

tanstalas wrote:
brianj wrote:No, I have no post restriction :)
Still if the other players with one may be able to tell about what happens if they break it, but now I am unsure that penalties will not vary among individuals just because this is bastard mod.

Is vez and Parama (and Reckomanic?) the only players with claimed post restrictions?
You failed to answer my question about why you think lying may get him modkilled.

Do me a favor and post these four things:

"I am not scum"
"I am not town"
"I am aligned with scum"
"I am aligned with town"
Seemed like most common penalty to take. Warnings -> Modkill

I am not scum
I am not town
I am aligned with scum
I am aligned with town
I am zwet alt.
I refuse to destroy the world.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:04 am

Post by brianj »

It's not red, though the statement "all statement except red cannot be trusted" only came from player zwet, not "blue is fail" zwet. Force Parama into saying he is Jester? Also don't know if alignment claim fits into fake-claim. Would definitely like confirmation.

I am Town-aligned btw.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 am

Post by brianj »

Don't know why we are voting for Pacman. Just give him our secondary suspect to hit for the night, and if there is only one KP, lynch him. Of course this is bastard mod so it probably won't be simple like that, but if he really is the vig sounds like good idea to use up that power before killing him. Going to WIFOM territory here but I think scum would take chances and fakeclaim instead of going with "Lord Voldemort".

Also why are the vote counts cleared?
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by brianj »

WTF are you making it so complicated. And obviously revealing the role PM would constitute as "breaking the game", though if number of statement you can send to mod don't decrease if rejected one might as well try it. But I thought it was pacman sending in the statement to mod that will become true, not pacman asking mod for true information?

Either way just have mod say in red "pacman is town-aligned", or if that fails "town-aligned player can't be lynched on day 1" or something.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by brianj »

Actually, pacman have five statements so have him say "from this moment every post restriction all players involved in this game (everyone in player list) will be removed completely and permanently til the end of this game." Good way to verify if pacman is telling the truth, and decent pro-town move too.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:53 am

Post by brianj »

Seriously? By fakeclaiming jester & post restriction, you seriously screwed the town's initial discussion toward these subject matters which hardly helped scumhunting at all. You said it only became distraction because WE paid attention to it, but honestly it was your responsibility to come out and say it was a joke at the point when the town's attention started to shift toward it. I am really not liking how you are arguing that your antics have been harmless, and I definitely like you as my first lynch now.

VOTE: Parama
This is the fifth vote I believe, putting him in L-2.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by brianj »

So to my understanding there seem to be CooLDoG theory that tanstalas and pacman must be mafia, and another one that tanstalas is scummy bandwagoning mafia. Either way I do see a common correlation here guys.
VOTE: tanstalas

Also Pomegrante died, which is something some people apparently missed. I also received a "Census" comment from zang and refused to send back a reply.

Finally, tanstalas, where does the theory pacman cannot be lynched suddenly come from? It was day-vig shot that killed him, which obviously would not end the day, and the argument that his resurrection serves as a proof also makes for bad argument when another player - zwet - had been returned from grave as well. I might treat it as ideal speculation should you not follow up this idea with statement that we should lynch pacman to check if this theory is "true".
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by brianj »

rewq455 wrote:
Zang wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@zang, ok deal, but what was the purpose of the "census" and if it was just a script how did you know it wasn't sent in...
I was pmed by the mod when day started that no one sent it in. And you do realize that by asking what the census does, your asking me to claim? 
I don't see a way for you to get away from the whole census thing without claiming.
It's not yet an immediate concern though, especially if nobody responded to census (which I suspect is required for Zang to use his ability)? Knowledge of who got the census should be enough for now so that if something freaky happens to one or most of them we can start to apply pressure at that junction.

pacman is slight-town read if I had to choose between the two, just because I don't see much avenue of attack toward him besides that "another scumteam" comment thing. His behaviour after kill was pretty curious since posting after death is handsome mod-kill material (I read few past games here and I never saw case of someone - even trolls - breaching this rule), and possibly mean that pacman knew he was not really dead in the first place or he'll come back to life. His almost VI-ish accusation against his attackers then could possibly been attempt to gain town credit, but I am debunking this theory for now because I don't think mod will tolerate scum breaching the rule (temporarily but still) to establish his rating.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by brianj »

Because it allows mafia to counter, especially in this bastard setup I wouldn't be surprised if there was counter role like bus driver and shit. It's just mere policy that can depend on the setup though. Regarding vezok there is one thing that concerns me. Vezok, can you vote me and unvote if your PR entails that you also cannot use any type of communications in form of morse code etc?
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 am

Post by brianj »

Dropping into say I am busy with university and probably won't be able to pay attention to this game until Thursday.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am

Post by brianj »

I still don't understand the Zang bandwagon and think viable suspect > scummy night behaviour. Don't give that much importance about Fate claim since I did see vengeful Mafia being present on few setups I once played, but I think it is likely to be true since mafia wouldn't increase the likelihood of his lynch by giving a valid reason for the people to vote for him. I definitely approve vezok replacement.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:07 am

Post by brianj »

I can agree with that.
VOTE: tanstalas
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 am

Post by brianj »

Lol you were the only one I pushed for lynch throughout the game (far before Fate brought up his point), good job trying to pull name of two random individuals out of the BW. If you think Fate is not likely to be scum because "his jumping on the BW directly after you would raise suspicions", why did you consider the possibility of Fate-brianj scum team in the first place (post #512)?
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by brianj »

I'll be waiting to see what you can find on me, since as I pointed out in my last point I think you are just trying to redirect attention from yourself / intimidate people from switching off to different wagon.
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by brianj »

Over simplification. In this post I make it clear that I believe Fate and Zang bandwagon, which to my belief started just because of mechanic reasons, to be poor compared to the alternative (yours), so the bolded post of yours is not the only argument I brought up to support your lynch, besides the fact you are ignoring paragraph of:
Finally, tanstalas, where does the theory pacman cannot be lynched suddenly come from? It was day-vig shot that killed him, which obviously would not end the day, and the argument that his resurrection serves as a proof also makes for bad argument when another player - zwet - had been returned from grave as well. I might treat it as ideal speculation should you not follow up this idea with statement that we should lynch pacman to check if this theory is "true".
which are in the same post you just quoted above.

And please tell me which part of my vote is so scummy.

Also that post was from day one, which the town managed to lynch day one. Seriously?
brianj
brianj
Goon
brianj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by brianj »

I have a theory that pacman cannot be lynched, as last time when he was "lynched" the day did not end. If we all pile on pacman now we can see if that theory holds up.
(Post #295)
Also I concede that my wording was contradictory, but it does not change the fact that I begin my attack on you before Fate brought up his point and you were the only one I was pushing for lynch at that junction (in fact I would have been voting for you long time ago had not vote count been reset by Fate counter activation).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”